Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E09: Ghost Stories

I want a Chad and Denise spinoff where they travel the country packing luggage and packing heat! She could be the crime fighting hero, he the stay at home boy toy.

I love those two characters even more than I hate Grace and...that guy she hands with whose name I can't think of and don't really care about. Wait, is it Pete? Whatever.

If the other Red Devil is Boone's sister I go with Hester. That would be great casting because they do resemble each other nicely. Oh, Boone can be on the Chad and Denise show too as Chad's ghost/imaginary friend who everyone else can see because he's a) not dead and b) real, but don't try to tell Chad that because he understands the way of the ghosts now.

They are cute in RL too - from Glen Powell's twitter:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CSiDWyHXIAEOdrN.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CSgRdLgUAAAIbgh.jpg:large

Seriously these two are missed when they don't have enough screentime. I was screaming myself when the Red Devil nearly killed Denise. So glad she fought back and won....and LOL at her immediately needing a ghost story AT THAT MOMENT to calm down. LOL. 

Chad's reason for not taking Hester to his families thanksgiving was hilarious - including her farting during sex. 

ATONY, ON 18 NOV 2015 - 12:14 PM, SAID:

To me the reveal that Boone was only pretending to be gay was fairly silly.  I don't understand why that would have been necessary plot wise, and everyone loved the scenes with him and Chad in the premiere.  Why invalidate that?

And him putting on that fake "uber-gay" voice in that scene this episode just rubbed me the

wrong way.

It was a fake-out no more no less. You have to remember this show is run by Ryan Murphy  Patron Saint of gay people on TV. He won't just throw away a gay character out of spite or anything. LOL.

I figured out another thing that really bugs me about Grace - the way the actress speaks. I don't care enough to look her up but is she not from the US? She has a weird sneezy-tone to her voice that is becoming tiresome.

Edited by shoetingstar

I hope the finale reveals that Boone really was gay, and lied about it for some even more off reason.  It's a horribly stupid reveal, especially him going after Zayday when her boyfriend was the bigger prize. 

Denise was really the star of this episode with her great stories and ability to fight off the red devil!  I really hope she makes it to the end and beyond. 

• Love 1