Type keyword(s) to search

S22.E14: The Guy Who Was A Momma's Boy

Them acting gung-ho over being top 4 in ANTM, that doesn't say much. Especially with this season being one of the worst ever.

We were just talking about ribs in the last thread and yet here they are eating ribs lmao. Too funny.

You know this may sound evil but I'm not moved by these sad stories of their mothers and whatnot because a.) I've seen so many reality contestants always talking about how bad they have it and b.) my mother works her ass off as well to support her family. She worked so much that she lost weight and not on purpose. She was getting thin because of how much she worked, she was barely home. I'm wondering if I can milk that story.

Now we know this show is struggling budget wise because we have Tyra's mother who is now a "professional photographer" all of a sudden. Then why hasn't Tyra used her before on ANTM? Only people who are photographers this cycle are people who have had Tyra come out of their vagina (her mother) or gets to play in Tyra's vagina Asla. IDK what Yu has done in that regards and quite frankly I don't want to know.

Mame looked like Grace Jones in her first photo. Mikey's mother looked pissed in the first photo and the second photo. Lacey looked great in her photos.

I wish Nyle would have told his mom that Kelly "Fugly Ass" Cutrone was hitting on him and his mother would have slapped the fuck out of her.

Oh come on please, like they would risk someone going home after posing with their mother. Also why blow having male vs male/female vs female for the next show. That tie between Lacey and Mikey was planned. They gave those scores on purpose.

If I were them I would fail the presentation, they don't want to be ANTM that's career sabotage. They might wanna fail on purpose.

Yea right, "breaking into a high school" on camera no less, risk having your asses arrested. GTFO. You didn't break in nowhere, you got the school's permission.

At this point I don't care who wins, they're trying to give Mikey this redemption arc and give Lacey a fall from grace arc when she was strong in the beginning. While Mame and Nyle just coast in the middle. 

• Love 2

I totally agree that Nyle's was robbed. I'm sure Mikey is doing well - going to his Facebook page - it looks like he has new digs - but I noticed that tho he is friends with Dustin, Hasadda and Devin - - there's no Nyle's to be found. Mikey is just another Hollister boy to me and sorry but his whole attitude just turns me off.

• Love 2

Wait...Did Nyle say he is a twin??? If there is an identical (or even fraternal) Nyle walking around that must be too much fineness.

Tyra's mom seems to be so sane. What happened to Tyra? She kills me with her attempts to speak a foreign language for no damn reason.

I'm hoping for a Mame/Nyle final but they're all really strong models.

My mom and I watch this together and she cracked me up because she said "ooo there's one for each of us."

• Love 1
  • Mame's comment about being raised over the phone rubbed me the wrong way. Sure, I don't know the intricacies of her family dynamics, but she was not 'raised' over the phone by her parents. She was raised by her aunt and uncle - where's the love for them? You'd think she'd be closer to them than her parents, why not bring the mom AND the aunt for the photos? Or something. I don't know. The narrative on Mame's family was just odd, at least to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Agreed. Way to crap on the people who did take care of and raise you. I mean, I suppose it's possible that they were horrible and neglectful, but I expect we'd have heard about that if it were true. So instead, we just pretend that everything they did for her was just irrelevant. Not cool.

Mikey clearly is more appealing than he comes across, because, as others upthread have pointed out, while his fellow contestants may raise an eyebrow at his bouncing from girl to girl, none of the girls in question seem to mind, so I guess they generally like him. Nevertheless, my comment from a few episodes ago about wanting to take an extremely hot shower with plenty of antibacterial soap and highly abrasive scrubbies every time he opens his mouth still stands. He just seriously grosses me out.

• Love 4

Thanks for your honesty....I just get tired of people taking a personal dislike to  a wrong level...some of the opinions are more like accusations

as an avid reality fan I have seen truly rotten behavior and I am sure u have too...Big Brother, Real world, Jersey Shore etc come to mind

demanding they get rid of a guy who is a decent model cause he likes women and shows it? LOL>> IMHO all of these wannabe models are narcissistic,men, women,

Mikey all of them....I think the women appreciate the attention (which they don't get from the other models, hairdressers, make up guys, Yu Tsai etc LOL)

• Love 1

I knew no one would be eliminated in this episode because they were shooting with their moms and Tyra's mom was the photographer. Nice pho-tos.

Tyra talked about her modelling days and she made all the contestants cry.

I will miss the cycles of ANTM immensely.

• Love 1

I had to laugh when Tyra was all "Instead of my boyfriend shooting your photos, we're going to use my Mom!" I'm surprised Tyra hasn't taken photos yet this season. She used to. And as much as it pains me, her photos were often quite good. It's one way to save money!

It annoys me how good Mikey's pictures are because I absolutely can't stand him as a person. I don't know if he's getting an edit that's playing up the horndogginess of his personality, but he's just not coming off well on this show. Hopefully he's not this bad in reality. He's clearly being positioned for the win, with his sob story and rise up the ranks, (with a quick dip right before the finale for dramatic purposes) but even if he doesn't win, I expect he could get work with his portfolio. I just wonder if his career would have legs with his personality. He might end up with a bad reputation. Like how Devin is signed to all these agencies, but none of them are really getting him any work because he's annoying, so he decides to go on a reality show to boost his profile.

I knew nobody would get eliminated because how can you eliminate someone because their mom wasn't good in their photo? That would be awfully rude. And to be fair, I thought Mikey's mom was the worst one. Nyle's mom was the best. Lacey's mom was good, and Mame's mom was delightful. The problem with Mame's photos was that both she and her mom looked great, but they were in completely different photographs. Mame was giving blue steel and her mom was giving pure joy. They didn't mesh. As opposed to the other pairings who all seemed to be working together.

So now we have to eliminate one boy and one girl? So she can have a final two of Mikey and Lacey, I guess? I would prefer a Nyle/Lacey final two, but we'll see. This season has been so weak that I honestly can't get worked up to root for anyone to win. I just would rather not see Mikey win because he's kind of awful. 

• Love 3

Tyra's mom is the bomb!  Those photos were collectively better than anything else we've seen this cycle.

I don't like non-eliminations in general, but that said, it would've been a travesty if Mikey had gone home for those photos when Mame's shots sucked.  I mean, her mother was terrific, but Mame was nothing but awkward (non-modelly) body positions and dead face.  No way did she deserve first call-out.  I think Mikey is skeevy as hell and I don't won't him to be last man standing, but he's a far better model than Mame will ever be.

• Love 3

Wait...Did Nyle say he is a twin???  If there is an identical (or even fraternal) Nyle walking around that must be too much fineness.

They showed a photo of Nyle and his fraternal twin in one of the early episodes this cycle.  They look nothing alike.  The twin looks more like Ed Sheeran. {edited to note: that isn't necessarily a bad thing, if you like slightly scruffy looking gingers.  Which I do.}

Edited by proserpina65

I don't know Mikey but somewhat feel it is only fair to defend him

His friend from his agency (Miami)Renee talked him into applying and took his photos

His "day" job where he worked since age 12 loves him and had a Mikey night  (bowling alley)

He is obviously not prejudiced - he likes all women it seems - Latin, Black, white ...whatever

Amazingly no one even appreciates that his bf for most of season is happily gay (Devar)

He seems nice to Nyle and he  notably has not/ hit on the resident Virgin

His sob story did not come out till the end....others were only all too anxious to spill their sad beans

on first shows

Finally the most telling thing to me that he will be able to be booked is that most of the judges, Wu Tsai, etc seem to like him ok

and even more important the cast members seem to like him and get a kick out of him

None of the women seem mad or say he is forcing anyone or taking advantage 

• Love 2

He is obviously not prejudiced - he likes all women it seems - Latin, Black, white ...whatever

He's not prejudiced.  He's just egotistical and a sexist (and kind of a douchebag too).

• Love 5

As has been previously pointed out though, Mikey (Michael) has been signed to Next Miami for awhile now.  He walked in at least a previous Milan FW for Etro, has been photographed by Bruce Weber no less, done shoots with Karolina Kurkova and Kate Upton and has appeared in a version of Vogue.

The only real thing he could possibly get out of winning is maybe going into acting.  I won't feel bad if he loses to any of the other three truth be told.  I think if he was going to make it big, he'd have done that by now.

I figure at best most of them will wind-up in the usual ANTM mags (Ellements, Fantastics, no.ise, etc) and maybe walk a B or C-list runway show in L.A. and maybe NYC and maybe if they have a booker that's interested in them, do some good commercial work and some acting.

• Love 2

Actually looking at the 4 of them they look more like models than many other seasons 

As for Mikey....Tyra is right - most male models are not "breakthrough"...they are accessories to the women....they are clothes hangers on the runway

I think he could get more work in NY or LA as opposed to Florida. I don't think he has done anything that would influence a model booker /casting person badly.

Adam (frat guy) was drunk and sometimes obnoxious for instance.

Talking back, mouthing off, complaining, whining - that would IMHO be much worse = have you seen him do that? I haven't

I doubt any of them will be "top" models 

Nyle could do swimwear and underwear -  I don't see him doing fashion cause he really is too "bulky" ...

I think one thing that hurts male models is that many actors and singers and athletes can "model" for GQ etc....and despite fragrance and skin care lines they really don't have the same "campaigns" as the women...no sports illustrated ;;;;no Victoria secret equivalent

Tho they may have longer careers....look at the "world's most interesting man"..maybe that is in Nyle's future LOL

• Love 1

I honestly would have no problem at all with Nyle finding success as an underwear model… ;)

I wouldn't either, but my favorite picture of his was with the dog.  Whatever that was selling, I was buying.  Tyra should use that picture for her next pyramid scheme, because thats the only way I might listen to something about beautytainment.

• Love 2

LOL Nyle's twin is totally an Ed Sheeran lookalike. Looks like Nyle got all the good genes in the family. Yeah I wouldn't mind Nyle only modeling underwear in every magazine I read.

Yeah the only good thing about Mame's photo is her mom's smile. This episode really turned me off to Mame because she came off really ungrateful berating her mom for not letting her stay in Ghana with them.

Lacey is really a tad boring and gives the same face in every photo, but I also think she is the most attractive to a modeling agency like Next because she is only 18 and can probably model for most consumer brands ranging from Target to Guess to J Crew, Zara, Banana Republic etc. which I am guessing are probably the most "high fashion" work any ANTM winner is ever going to get. So I think Lacey will be the best choice for a winner if I were an agent from Next and considering the profit angle.

Edited by Mattipoo

Yeah the only good thing about Mame's photo is her mom's smile. This episode really turned me off to Mame because she came off really ungrateful berating her mom for not letting her stay in Ghana with them.

I was not impressed with Mame in this episode. It's one of the more awkward things I've seen on one of these reality shows. She's trying to cause trouble (on camera) with her mother who was flown in from Ghana? What an ungrateful ass.

If that is the treatment her parents get when they see her, it's no wonder they try to stay away. That was just so weird. Like, why bring it up now? Be happy your mom is there, enjoy your time with her, then, when the cameras are not rolling, ask her about why they sent her to the US. My jaded self thinks she was trying to create more of a sob story to compete with the others.

• Love 3

OK, genetics are amazing because Nyle and his brother look as much alike as Arnold and Danny Devito in Twins. LOL. Those rare twins where one is Black and the other White look more alike! That shit cray...

Its just sad, because he must know that people were like "OMG, Nyle has a twin, he must be fine!" and then they were like "oh...its you? okay....."

Having lived most of my life being the ugly sister....its not fun

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 4

Its just sad, because he must know that people were like "OMG, Nyle has a twin, he must be fine!" and then they were like "oh...its you? okay....."

Having lived most of my life being the ugly sister....its not fun

And it's not like he's even unattractive.  He's just not Nyle.

• Love 5

I wouldn't either, but my favorite picture of his was with the dog.  Whatever that was selling, I was buying.  Tyra should use that picture for her next pyramid scheme, because thats the only way I might listen to something about beautytainment.

Me too! I loved that picture. He could be wearing anything and whatever it is he is trying to sell, I'd buy it.

• Love 2

I find Nyle's facial expressions weird, thought for a while it might be due to his not hearing, but then his non hearing mother shows up, and she looks as gorgeous and genuine as can be. So I call Nyle out for his "fake happy" expressions that do him a disservice - he looks much better on pictures while in "intense mood" than he ever does ofn "fake happy/waxen" mode.

I really see a lot of potential for Micky as a model. Dude has attitude, awesome facial bones/definition in all the right places, and in my opinionh doesn't take himself very seriously, and stays playful in stressful situations. Yes, I know, his horndog persona is tiresome, but clearly he's the closest to high fashion we've gotten in years. And yes, personal lives of high fashion models is not something I pay much attention to, so my criteria might be different here.

Lacey talks in such a weird way in her confessionals, it's like she's shouting/smirking random mundane things. Maybe that explains why we saw so little of her until last episode. But now that we know it's man vs. woman in the finale, I think she'll be it, and that's why we saw her so much recently, with no reason (her talking heads ARE indeed extremely boring).

Mamé was given a last swan song this epi, in my opinion, and will be out very soon.   

• Love 1

I think Nyle and his brother are pretty similar in their features. The main difference is their coloring. If you gave Nyle a sunburn and bleached his facial hair and the hair on his head, he and his brother would look quite similar.

I didn't take issue with Mame's behavior. Being sent away by your parents is a big deal to every kid.  It has a huge impact. Even if the kid is sent to be raised by people living in wealth and luxury. It's not the same as your parents. And phone calls and mail don't make a damn bit of difference to a little kid. Her parents CHOSE to leave her. Even if it was for her own safety, they CHOSE to live a life thousands of miles away from their child. That is the kind of thing that really messes with  your head during those formative years. It doesn't shock me at all that Mame felt, and still feels like she was abandoned. I felt for her. There she is on the show, surrounded by all the other contestants who clearly have close relationships with their moms, and Mame is standing there, feeling the distance, the awkwardness with a mother she rarely sees and doesn't know well. And when she said she wishes she could have been with her parents (which in my opinion was a natural comment to make, under the circumstances), her mother said nothing. Not even "I wish we could've been together too, sweetie."  Now, maybe Mame is a brat about it and complains about it all the time. Maybe her mother didn't want to air their differences on tv. Maybe there are all sorts of nuances in that relationship. But what I saw on tv was a woman saying she wish she could've been raised by her parents, and her parent completely shrugging it off. My anger is for the mother, not Mame. I don't have a lot of heart for someone who hands her child off to someone else to raise. It should take extremely dire circumstances to separate a mother from her child.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 6

I didn't take issue with Mame's behavior. Being sent away by your parents is a big deal to every kid.  It has a huge impact. Even if the kid is sent to be raised by people living in wealth and luxury. It's not the same as your parents. And phone calls and mail don't make a damn bit of difference to a little kid. Her parents CHOSE to leave her. Even if it was for her own safety, they CHOSE to live a life thousands of miles away from their child. That is the kind of thing that really messes with  your head during those formative years. It doesn't shock me at all that Mame felt, and still feels like she was abandoned. I felt for her. There she is on the show, surrounded by all the other contestants who clearly have close relationships with their moms, and Mame is standing there, feeling the distance, the awkwardness with a mother she rarely sees and doesn't know well. And when she said she wishes she could have been with her parents (which in my opinion was a natural comment to make, under the circumstances), her mother said nothing. Not even "I wish we could've been together too, sweetie."  Now, maybe Mame is a brat about it and complains about it all the time. Maybe her mother didn't want to air their differences on tv. Maybe there are all sorts of nuances in that relationship. But what I saw on tv was a woman saying she wish she could've been raised by her parents, and her parent completely shrugging it off. My anger is for the mother, not Mame. I don't have a lot of heart for someone who hands her child off to someone else to raise. It should take extremely dire circumstances to separate a mother from her child.

I think the reason I decided that Mame was being bratty more than anything regarding her mother is due to her behavior toward the other contestants. At least, what we've been shown. However, you brought up many good points that I had been thinking about during the episode.

I don't know why Mame's parents sent her off to the States to live with her uncle and aunt, but I'm guessing that they had a good reason to. I mean, I hope it was for a good reason.

Edited by Surrealist

I wonder if part of Mame's attitude was because she was disappointed that it was her mother and not her aunt that showed up.  She is probably as close to her aunt as the others are to their moms.  

Or maybe Mame was just trying to find an angle she could work - "parents got divorced" and "raised by a single mom" were already taken, so she had to go with "my mother abandoned me"

Veering a bit off topic...every time a reality contestant mentions that they were raised by a single mom, I apologize to my daughter.  Staying happily married to her father has apparently ruined any chance she has of winning (or even being on) a reality competition show. 

• Love 3

I will give Mame a little bit of credit for seeming to try to keep the drama off-camera somewhat. My memory isn't the best, but I recall when she was telling her mother that she wished she could've stayed with her, they were walking away from the camera like she wanted it to be a private conversation and not reality TV fodder. It wasn't a big show for the cameras. I mean, I could be remembering wrong or reading too much into it, but I remember when Mame brought it up, it felt really uncomfortable to me. Like it was too real, not the "real" you get on a reality TV show. ACTUAL real.

• Love 1

It was just such a weird time and place to bring it up. Like, has she never mentioned it before? Why wait until you're on a TV show to bring it up? If it has been brought up before, then why bring it up again now?

Either producers told her to bring it up and she didn't say no, or she chose to for some reason which seems like because it was on TV as opposed to despite it being on TV. I don't remember her trying to walk away from the camera. I just remember them standing there, face to face and it being really, REALLY awkward. I felt for her mother in that moment. I mean, why not bring it up to both parents, since they both probably made the decision. IDK it was a terribly uncomfortable moment in my cheese guilty pleasure show.

A "modeling" competition is not the time to bring up deep family issues. Save it for Dr. Phil. lol

Im just ready for this season to be over with they are dragging this out so much and im losing patience! At this point i hope anyone but Mikey wins I dont get the judges love of his photos every one looks the same Nyle, Mame or Lacey please let one of them win anyone but Mikey

• Love 2

Im just ready for this season to be over with they are dragging this out so much and im losing patience! At this point i hope anyone but Mikey wins I dont get the judges love of his photos every one looks the same Nyle, Mame or Lacey please let one of them win anyone but Mikey

yeah, lets stop circling the airport and land this baby already!

• Love 2

So I don't know if it's been mentioned in another thread, but Lacey's comment about losing a lot of weight got me googling. I remember Yoanna from season 2 (?) who was genuinely overweight and lost the weight to become a model. Anyway I found Lacey's website, and girl has an eating disorder. I'm surprised ANTM lets this content be on the internet. She posted a 'before' picture and I figured that was her now, but nope. Then she lost 40lbs in 6 months by eating 800 calories a day. Not a healthy way to lose weight. She has openly said she had only an apple for lunch, then justifies it because she ate a whole 400 calories for dinner. http://www.laceyclairerogersonline.com/409692859 

• Love 1

So I don't know if it's been mentioned in another thread, but Lacey's comment about losing a lot of weight got me googling. I remember Yoanna from season 2 (?) who was genuinely overweight and lost the weight to become a model. Anyway I found Lacey's website, and girl has an eating disorder. I'm surprised ANTM lets this content be on the internet. She posted a 'before' picture and I figured that was her now, but nope. Then she lost 40lbs in 6 months by eating 800 calories a day. Not a healthy way to lose weight. She has openly said she had only an apple for lunch, then justifies it because she ate a whole 400 calories for dinner. http://www.laceyclairerogersonline.com/409692859 

I tried to view the site that you posted a link to and a message says that this site doesn't exist. I wonder if the producers had it taken down. 

I'm more worried about her math.  A 90 calorie apple, and a 400 calorie dinner do not equal 800 calories a day.  

Tyra needs to get her into STEM quick!

• Love 1

Yikes. I'm not one to body shame in either direction, but if she thinks she's overweight in that "before" picture... That is concerning.

I tried to view the site that you posted a link to and a message says that this site doesn't exist. I wonder if the producers had it taken down. 

The page she currently has up is here: http://www.laceyclairerogersonline.com/409692859

I don't want to comment on her diet or the wisdom or lack thereof. Just from the standpoint of her initial "number" though, if she really WAS 155 pounds at her height, I'd expect she probably legitimately could have stood to lose around 15 pounds. 118 as an end result for her height is barely into the unhealthy range, but is close enough (it's literally right on the dividing line of most BMI charts) to that border that even if it was 2-3 pounds more and on the other side of that line it seems damn unnecessary for any career other than as a model. It's worth noting that even those BMI charts (often criticized) are broad enough though that her 155 pound starting point was still only in like.. the very first block of the "overweight" range. So really she's gone from barely overweight to barely underweight, despite 37 pounds less sounding like a hell of a lot. 

In theory. I mean her numbers don't totally make sense, so I suspect 800 was some stupid theoretical number at best. Honestly, I don't see how she'd even be functional if she'd been going much under 1100-1200.

• Love 1

In fairness to Lacey, here's the whole thing about the calories and her math isn't too far off:

"So as I was trying to lose weight, I ate about 800 calories a day. I monitored everything I consumed and kept track with it. A bunch of people count calories, and think if a candy bar is only 200cal, then thats fine...no, its still a candy bar it does you no good. I filled my stomach with mainly fruits and veggies.

So in the morning, I would drink one cup of black coffee with splenda, and a 1/2 cup of oatmeal(150 cal). I love oatmeal so much... SO good.

Lunch, I would eat one Large apple (100 cal). Yes, I know one apple isnt much, but as I would come home from school, that would be my snack time. I would eat around 200 cals which one be either grapes, celery, carrots with guacomole or hummus, almonds, a banana, jello. Many healthy choices to snack on.

Dinner, I would normally eat with my family during the week. We eat a lot of baked tilapia, baked veggies, steamed veggies, sauteed veggies, cooked kale, veggie soup, green beans, salman, garden salad, cooked tomatoes, spagetti squash. I loved dinner so I would save enough to eat about 400cals on this meal."

In fairness to Lacey, here's the whole thing about the calories and her math isn't too far off:

"So as I was trying to lose weight, I ate about 800 calories a day. I monitored everything I consumed and kept track with it. A bunch of people count calories, and think if a candy bar is only 200cal, then thats fine...no, its still a candy bar it does you no good. I filled my stomach with mainly fruits and veggies.

So in the morning, I would drink one cup of black coffee with splenda, and a 1/2 cup of oatmeal(150 cal). I love oatmeal so much... SO good.

Lunch, I would eat one Large apple (100 cal). Yes, I know one apple isnt much, but as I would come home from school, that would be my snack time. I would eat around 200 cals which one be either grapes, celery, carrots with guacomole or hummus, almonds, a banana, jello. Many healthy choices to snack on.

Dinner, I would normally eat with my family during the week. We eat a lot of baked tilapia, baked veggies, steamed veggies, sauteed veggies, cooked kale, veggie soup, green beans, salman, garden salad, cooked tomatoes, spagetti squash. I loved dinner so I would save enough to eat about 400cals on this meal."

Okay - this food math makes more sense.  But goodness, she is such a young girl, I bet if she just exercised a little more she could have accomplished the same results.  When I was young and overweight I started running, and I couldn't keep the weight on, no matter what crap I ate.  

This sort of reminds me of the Gia biography I read where she said she ate cereal with water to keep down the calorie content.

Thank you NikSac and Kromm for the links. I saw the pics and read her diet plan and I'm still saddened by it all. Once she reaches her goal weight, if she hasn't already, then what type of diet does she plan to live by just to maintain her ideal weight. I truly hope she has a strong support system from family or friends so that she doesn't go to far with losing weight.

• Love 2

The BMI charts are famous for being misleading, as they don't take muscle mass into account. Most professional athletes would be considered overweight or even obese by their standard, so I tend to dismiss any argument based on them, especially since Lacey makes a point that she began to tone after she lost the weight. In other words, not all 118 lbs are created equal, though BMI charts treat them as such.

That being said, wikipedia has Lacey listed as 5'8". So, not only was she not overweight at 155 lbs, she could have gained 5 lbs and still been considered of a normal weight, as according to BMI. I don't see anything on the charts or in her pics that would lead anyone to conclude that, as a lay person, Lacey could have stood to lose 15 lbs when she was 155.

(As a model of course, all bets off regarding healthy height and weight. Having just read Beverly Johnson's memoir, I think the real modeling world (not ANTM) would advise her to go below 118 lbs.)

• Love 1

I thought she was 5 7, not 5 8. If she IS 5 8 I'd be shocked though--she doesn't look it. If so, that does change the numbers.

If she really had coffee as part of her diet, even drunk black, that's already a bad idea (because of the caffeine). 

I will say I never said she NEEDED to lose 15 pounds--just that it would seem to be legitimate weight loss goal that would have been perfectly healthy and standard. The fact that the inaccurate BMI says that even twice that STILL wouldn't be inherently unhealthy aside, it's mostly just that 140 pounds is not a number I think ANYONE would look askance at in either direction for a young medium-tall woman.

Edited by Kromm

I will say I never said she NEEDED to lose 15 pounds

Yeah no doubt. You never said Lacey needed to lose weight. You said:

she probably legitimately could have stood to lose around 15 pounds

To which I replied:

I don't see anything on the charts or in her pics that would lead anyone to conclude that, as a lay person, Lacey could have stood to lose 15 lbs when she was 155.

Even while conceding that Lacey may, in fact, be 5'8", you seem to retain the belief that she could have stood to lose 15 lbs at 155. Classic agree to disagree.

You're putting far too much weight, pun intended, on "stood" and implying a whole belief system based upon it's use. If this is just about winning the argument, fine. I'll concede. I withdraw the word "stood". 

I don't know what happened. I was just trying to clarify. I have no wish to argue with you. I thought we were agreeing to disagree. But it's all good. I see what you were trying to say--that 140 would be ideal, not that 155 is egregious. You weren't criticizing. I wish to be on good terms. Let's consider the matter dropped.