Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

When talking about who slept with who, Taylor slept with Eric, Ridge, and Thorne like Brooke did.  Taylor slept with 2 Logans as well, Rick (as mentioned...I know he's a Forrester but Taylor's family doesn't regard him as such haha) and Storm.  There's always talk about who's worse with sleeping through an entire family...as far as the Forresters go Taylor & Brooke are tied (when not counting Rick), but there's rarely talk about the promiscuity of the Forrester men.  Like the Beach Boys, they get around!

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 2

A character from another soap opera (should've made that clearer,lol)

But in that story with Oliver, Brooke wasn't crying and wailing and was trying damn hard not to let that get out. I enjoyed it.

With Maura West?

Thomas is Ridge and Taylor's son

But you won't see him because Adam Gregory was PERFECTLY cast to look like RM's Ridge's son. Even his mannerisms and posture look like him it's crazy impressive (just as JMW looks like HT) but since there's a recast Ridge it seems they likelihood of seeing AG back is slim to none. I'm sad because I dig AG and particularly loved Thayzee. I miss KL so much.

Ronn Moss/Adam Gregory http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VGdqR3azSzU/UYzJ0t5nk2I/AAAAAAAAANg/BeLAAKfN4OM/s1600/bold-and-the-beautiful-thomas-forrester-849.jpg

Hunter Tylo and JMW http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/22700000/Hunter-Tylo-and-Jacqueline-MacInnes-Wood-the-bold-and-the-beautiful-22795845-426-640.jpg

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 1

When talking about who slept with who, Taylor slept with Eric, Ridge, and Thorne like Brooke did.  Taylor slept with 2 Logans as well, Rick (as mentioned...I know he's a Forrester but Taylor's family doesn't regard him as such haha) and Storm.  There's always talk about who's worse with sleeping through an entire family...as far as the Forresters go Taylor & Brooke are tied (when not counting Rick), but there's rarely talk about the promiscuity of the Forrester men.  Like the Beach Boys, they get around!

Taylor also slept (one night stand) with Brooke's father, Stephen Logan. Yeah. It's difficult to keep score!

Welcome newbies! Keep asking away about the history.

• Love 4

When talking about who slept with who, Taylor slept with Eric, Ridge, and Thorne like Brooke did. Taylor slept with 2 Logans as well, Rick (as mentioned...I know he's a Forrester but Taylor's family doesn't regard him as such haha) and Storm. There's always talk about who's worse with sleeping through an entire family...as far as the Forresters go Taylor & Brooke are tied (when not counting Rick), but there's rarely talk about the promiscuity of the Forrester men. Like the Beach Boys, they get around!

Welcome to double standards. Almost every major romance of Thorne's except Macy and Darla (who themselves may as well been sisters) was with Ridge's sloppy seconds, but he's not considered a man 'ho for it. Hell, he was gonna marry Taylor even knowing about her hit and run of Darla FFS!

But even Taylor is never called to the mat like Brooke is, even after her involvement with Rick got Phoebe killed. Everyone blamed Rick, but Taylor needed some shade thrown her way too IMO.

• Love 4

Welcome to double standards. Almost every major romance of Thorne's except Macy and Darla (who themselves may as well been sisters) was with Ridge's sloppy seconds, but he's not considered a man 'ho for it. Hell, he was gonna marry Taylor even knowing about her hit and run of Darla FFS!

But even Taylor is never called to the mat like Brooke is, even after her involvement with Rick got Phoebe killed. Everyone blamed Rick, but Taylor needed some shade thrown her way too IMO.

The person who is really to blame for Feeble's death is...Feeble.

She was the one who acted like a psycho, jumping in Rick's car, putting her foot on top of his and slamming on the accelerator, and grabbing and pulling on the steering wheel. She could have killed them both. So Ridge can shut it about Rick being responsible for her death because his foolish daughter got her own self killed.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 4
But then again, I could see TPTB opting to not show Ronn as a way to say "screw you" (TM Rick Forrester) for leaving.

This is my thinking too, but that is really just so sad! Whether you love him or hate him, RM was a bit part of the show, and I think it would be like leaving half the story out if they exclude him. And really, it isn't like the fans don't know he is gone, so they should just air some RM footage and be done with it.

• Love 3

The person who is really to blame for Feeble's death is...Feeble.

She was the one who acted like a psycho, jumping in Rick's car, putting her foot on top of his and slamming on the accelerator, and grabbing and pulling on the steering wheel. She could have killed them both. So Ridge can shut it about Rick being responsible for her death because his foolish daughter got her own self killed.

Pheebs was stupid, for sure; but if TIIC want to blame Rick for it because of his relationship with Taylor pissing her off, then she should hold some culpability too. No one ever brings up how tasteless it was to date her daughter's first love, but Brooke's relationship is still brought to this day by everyone, including Queen Hypocrite Taylor.

I guess my point is that the writing on this show is so completely one sided in favor of whatever character we're supposed to root for. How much carnage lie in the path of Bridge's now almost forgotten destiny?

• Love 5

Pheebs was stupid, for sure; but if TIIC want to blame Rick for it because of his relationship with Taylor pissing her off, then she should hold some culpability too. No one ever brings up how tasteless it was to date her daughter's first love, but Brooke's relationship is still brought to this day by everyone, including Queen Hypocrite Taylor.

I guess my point is that the writing on this show is so completely one sided in favor of whatever character we're supposed to root for. How much carnage lie in the path of Bridge's now almost forgotten destiny?

Nail meet head. Sooo very true, ICAM! It's frustrating as hell, it's what always made me crazy about GH and DOOL. If you're writing a soap opera there shouldn't be a side, if you're doing it right then people should be able to identify with both parties.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 2

Cupid Stunt, on 18 Jan 2015 - 8:31 PM, said:

And sixty pounds lighter.

; )

Heh! 15-25lbs will do nicely.

Perhaps I need to recalculate ...

-- Degreasing

-- Shave and a haircut

-- Posture and elocution

-- Paunch elimination

-- Wardrobe restyling and full body Manx (male equivalent of Spanx) 

-- Ego reduction

You're correct Slayer2, and thank you for pointing it out. Fourty-eight pound loss ought to do it.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 3

I love Bill! He's an asshole, but I just love him! I also think Bill and Maya should at some point have hate sex--lots and lots of hate sex.

And boo to Caroline getting off the hook again. Silly me, for a second I thought someone was finally about to go in on her. Will the woman ever suffer any consequences?

• Love 2

I loved Maya's sister's snarks about the portrait and about the lines around the Lead Model's mouth. How stupid is Maya for questioning her sister's major and career path? Not everyone can get their hooks into a rich guy.

• Love 8

Nail meet head. Sooo very true, ICAM! It's frustrating as hell, it's what always made me crazy about GH and DOOL. If you're writing a soap opera their shouldn't be a side, if you're doing it right then people should be able to identify with both parties.

They absolutely should but I'm okay with a soap having an essential moral core.  Love the bad girl.  Write well for the bad girl.  But my goodness, let that bad girl get her comeuppance every once in a while.  (I'm looking at you GH's and your Carly Benson obsession).

I loved Maya's sister--both the character and the actress.  It's still early but there was a naturalness to her delivery and it played well off of Maya's somewhat stilted formalness which can bug me but felt it worked well here.

The last time I was watching this show, Bill and Katie were together. I left before the whole Brill travesty.  Knowing what I've read about that time, I really should not want Katie going back to Bill but I love it when they interact the way they did today and have for the past weeks.  I can forgive a lot in a soap but I think it'd be easier if they had Katie using Bill for some ulterior purpose for a while.  If they're going to be a couple B&B always comes back to, it'd be nice to see Katie getting the upper hand as well.

• Love 2

I doubt Ronnnnnnnnnn Mosssssss will be included in the 7000th episode special.  They want to call attention to the show's history by interviewing current cast members.  I saw a clip of Darlene Conley, so they will probably remember the characters and cast members that are gone.  The whole point is to look back as well as look forward, and they can't do that with the Mulletor version of Ridge.

It's starting to really crack me up that 85% of Carter's screen time is him working out shirtless.  Probably to hide his acting "skills"?
I find it incredibly unprofessional that any workplace would allow its employees to work out shirtless in the company gym.  I know it's outdoors and it's warm, but it just seems like a sexual harrassment case waiting to happen.  The worst was when Thomas was Vice President or acting CEO or some kind of position of power and he's there on the rooftop, working out shirtless alongside his subordinates.  No properly run business would ever allow it.  
  • Love 1

Does Spencer Publications have a Waffle Division that Liam can be president of? We rarely see the guy at work and now he's presidenting. Helps to be the owner's son, I guess.

I got such a kick out of the banter between Pam and Rick.

I really like Bill most of the time, but he is such a caveman. Caroline doesn't need his ham-fisted efforts to save her marriage, and I don't see Rick dumping Maya because of some stint in jail during a bad patch. If it didn't involve Ridge, Rick doesn't care. Bill can fill up his time wooing Katie.

• Love 8

After last weeks smoldering hottness, I felt like I was dangling over the abyss today........

BUT....

It was still a very entertaining show all the same. The best scenes for me were Pam and Rick. I wonder why Rick backs off the nasty when he is alone with Pam? And who needs lemon bars when you can bring the snark like Pam did today? She just read Rick like a novel, and managed, in just a few sentences, to call him on all his Diva behavior. Plus, she got some good jibes in on Maya. Rick's best line was when Pam had pulled him up about putting Steph out in the garage with the "elements", and Rick say's "there are no elements in the garage Pam".

Katie has always left a sour taste in my mouth, but for some reason I am liking her right now. However, I don't think I believed her today. I will always believe Katie bowed out gracefully because she never really loved Ridge. Katie used Ridge to pay Brooke back for Bill, and once Bill started coming around, showing his concern for Katie, well, that was all she really wanted. Bill coming back to her. With no interference from anyone else. And without Katie asking him to. It will be the ultimate bitch slap for Brooke.

I didn't get any kind of feeling about Maya's sister. It seems like they are laying the ground work for some type of troubled childhood for Maya. It makes you wonder considering she has never tried to contact her parents, or any other family member.

I don't have any problem with Bill cracking Maya's face, but I do wish he would save some of that venom for Rick's punk ass. I mean, when Bill found out Ridge had kissed Caroline he tried to beat him to death. Now he finds out that Rick has lied to and betrayed Caroline in the worst way, that he is shacking up with Maya at the Forrester Estate, and has been on a one man mission to cause Caroline the supreme humiliation in front of all her family and friends and........nothing? Come on Bill, go get the real culprit and chat with him.

Was that supposed to be Maya's threatening face? Maya better watch herself around ole Bill; he has the power of the press at his fingertips. And we all know that the entire clothes buying public is just waiting for that next Forrester Creation scandal.

When Ivy and Liam started talking about sex today it worked. Maybe that is what they need to break out of this "cute" thing.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 6

The actress who plays Nicole is so natural & a breath of fresh air. I guess she will be hanging with Aly & Oliver. They are in the same age range anyway. I always like when the new kid starts in daytime. The first few weeks they are finding their way and then a few months later they are old timers. It's an amazing thing to see. It seems like Ashlyn who plays Aly just started and now she seems like a pro. I guess its like any job but in daytime you really see the progression or in some cases regression. Heather Tom is a good example. I think she was even younger then those two when she started Y&R. Not much longer she was a major character and driving storylines. BTW! Bill is a PIA and a hypocrite. Hopefully, Maya will tell him to stick where the shun don't shine!!

• Love 3

The actress who plays Nicole is so natural & a breath of fresh air. I guess she will be hanging with Aly & Oliver. They are in the same age range anyway. I always like when the new kid starts in daytime. The first few weeks they are finding their way and then a few months later they are old timers. It's an amazing thing to see. It seems like Ashlyn who plays Aly just started and now she seems like a pro. I guess its like any job but in daytime you really see the progression or in some cases regression. Heather Tom is a good example. I think she was even younger then those two when she started Y&R. Not much longer she was a major character and driving storylines. BTW! Bill is a PIA and a hypocrite. Hopefully, Maya will tell him to stick where the shun don't shine!!

I think I agree, contingent on what a PIA is?

I really like Bill most of the time, but he is such a caveman. Caroline doesn't need his ham-fisted efforts to save her marriage, and I don't see Rick dumping Maya because of some stint in jail during a bad patch. I

I thought Rick did know, but since Bill issued the threat I guess I'm wrong.  Prediction...Nicole hacks some database to hide Maya's past, Rick finds out, and on it goes...

Edited by ByTor

RuntheTable, I agree about Bill's lack of going after Rick's ass. As mentioned he went slugging Ridge and spent the better part of 2012 hounding Hope for far less, so why nothing thrown at him for his over the top shitty petulant behavior?

No wonder folks think this show is misogynist :/

• Love 2

RuntheTable, I agree about Bill's lack of going after Rick's ass. As mentioned he went slugging Ridge and spent the better part of 2012 hounding Hope for far less, so why nothing thrown at him for his over the top shitty petulant behavior?

No wonder folks think this show is misogynist :/

One word: Brooke. He lays one hand on Rick and it's game over for him, no more hiding the pickle. Wait, I guess two words because yes ma'am Bill is a misogynist douchebag.

Woooow show, did you really just drop Katie at Caroline's ass to herald her over falling in love with her fiance? Two days ago Cousin Koala went from chastising Rick and his relationship to applauding Caroline and Ridge's and all but giggling over his kissing technique. Bitch can do no wrong in the eyes of these idiots.

You're correct Slayer2, and thank you for pointing it out. Fourty-eight pound loss ought to do it.

And you're awesome. It is what it is.

In other news The Avant Sisters FTW they were lovely together and a hacker, wowie! That will most certainly come in handy, last time there was a hacker storyline on a soap I watched was Phyllis with the Backdoor plot at Newman Enterprises. Good fun! The idea of a bunch of siblings in different places and the fact that she didn't recognize her at first and that Nicole can hack into prison systems so reminded me of Dark Angel. I adored that line about the $100, so badass, and Maya's reaction to it was sweet. This character is going to be interesting and they have a good chemistry going already. Great casting!

Finally, Dear Bill and assorted Spencer and Forrester vagrants...get a life. I hear you can buy them pretty cheap nowadays. Or you could also try that crazypants 'go to work and do your job' idea. The other day when Outback Octopus was whining about never getting her necklaces done I screamed 'Of course not! All you do is gossip!"

Similarly today when Liam falsely advises that he'd been working like adog I thought someone should inform him that dogging Hope is not a job description. At least I know why Bill made him President, leaves more time to stalk Katie and threaten Maya. He really has boundary issues.

And Rick, if you're not going to trust Maya then I hope she dumps you because you're an idiot. She's the only one who has had your back in this whole mess but if you want to fuck it up by all means. At least she has family in town now so she doesn't have to deal with your trifling ass.

And boo to Caroline getting off the hook again. Silly me, for a second I thought someone was finally about to go in on her. Will the woman ever suffer any consequences?

This is just off the top of my head but...No? Great. Now I want to go watch Dark Angel.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 5

Hopefully, Maya will tell him to stick where the shun don't shine!!

I think Bill should keep his nose in his own business and shut his mouth for sure, but he couldn't care less what Maya says to him. Come to think of it neither do I.

Was Maya really trying to bust on her sisters field of study (as if she knows anything about it)? Well I guess a college education is meaningless when compared to sleeping with the CEO! It's a much easier climb to the top I guess.

I liked the conversation with Katie and Caroline. Sure, Katie was far too understanding but since she ended it with Ridge like an adult, it was nice to see her continue that with Caroline. I just mean it's a real change of pace for this show which tends toward childish more often than adult behavior.

Liam worked his butt off? When? All those hours he spent chasing after Hope?!? Come on.

• Love 8

I saw a commercial for episode 7000, and I'm almost certain I saw scenes with RM.

Rick already knows all about Maya's past (unless there is a part of her past that we don't know). Maya was pretty open about it when the met, and when Bill orchestrated an encounter with her ex (which was a violation of her parole) and tried to blackmail her with the photos, Rick went off on him.

Edited by Snaporaz

I only think I don't get about Maya is when she acts dumb & snooty. When she was asking Nicole if woman really make money In computers is she trying to be funny, act like she is rich & snooty or just acting dumb? She was street smart when she first started on the show and was a working girl but then she acts like she has no brain. I can't tell how Brad Bell is writting this. Is he trying to make Maya dumb or does she (Maya) really know what is what and is just play acting dumb?

• Love 2

I thought Maya was just trying to be sweet and funny. Like the long-lost big sis who was being motherly and protective of her little sister.  I know I've talked that way towards my younger sister before and we live two miles away from each other!

Waffles got promoted. For what? He spends all of his time at FC or traveling with Ivy and Hope. The only work of significance he's done was the story about the animal shelter. BTW. Where's Boo?

PLEASE don't make us have to suffer through a first-time sex scene with Liam and Ivy.

Did $Bill really say that Ridge has "hairy hands?" Love it! Maybe next time the writers will work Ridge's greasy hair into the script.

• Love 4

So Bill took off in the middle of conversation to go yell at Rick and Maya but Caroline never made it to the part about giving up on Rick and now reconsidering her relationship with Ridge?  That was a very oddly written scene.  

I did like that Rick was puzzled by Caroline's change in attitude.  There's nothing that makes a bully crazier than sensing his victim doesn't care anymore. (BTW, I only use the term victim in the sense of the nasty way he's been treating her, regardless of whether or not you think she deserved it.  He was enjoying hurting her. At least until he had control of the company and didn't have to pretend anymore.)   

Edited by tessaray
  • Love 11

Woooow show, did you really just drop Katie at Caroline's ass to herald her over falling in love with her fiance? 

Or Katie decided to make it clear upfront that Caroline didn't steal her man, that she had finally figured out she didn't want him if their relationship was all about Ridge.  Which I gather is true - since I started watching Katie spent most of her time staring at that red ribbon while Ridge was off badgering Brooke and doing whatever else it was that he did.   

• Love 5

Or Katie decided to make it clear upfront that Caroline didn't steal her man, that she had finally figured out she didn't want him if their relationship was all about Ridge. Which I gather is true - since I started watching Katie spent most of her time staring at that red ribbon while Ridge was off badgering Brooke and doing whatever else it was that he did.

That would actually be refreshing if it were that. As someone mentioned earlier, Ridge had ignored Katie for months after the failed Brill wedding where they both got what they wanted outta the Kridge 'ship.

Actually, Katie is 3 for 4 in low-key dump age of men...she walked from Thorne for his treatment of Donna, then left Nick that Dear John letter when she suspected he still loved Bridget.

Speaking of Katie, I do want to ask: before the Heather Tom recast, did she ever have a good relationship? She was kinda with Rocco who was panting behind Carrie Mitchum!Donna back as a teen, and I've never heard of other guys mentioned either here or TWOP during all that "I WAS ROBBED OF PROM" bollocks.

• Love 4

That would actually be refreshing if it were that. As someone mentioned earlier, Ridge had ignored Katie for months after the failed Brill wedding where they both got what they wanted outta the Kridge 'ship.

I think so, mainly because Katie was confident and gracious and Caroline looked like she was feeling awkward and uncomfortable.  Katie used some very flowery language but what I heard was "good luck with that".  :-) 

Edited by tessaray
  • Love 10

Well, another Patrick Mulcahey cracker. So much going on today! Best part of today's episode? Caroline walking into Bill's office through the back door. This girl absolutely cracks me up. The first scene with Rick & Caroline was great too. "She's young - very young. And pretty. Her name's Nicole. Can I go now?"

Aaand this:

NICOLE: But what I really want to do is design.
MAYA: Oh!
NICOLE: Not clothes.
MAYA: Oh.

I'm digging this new Nicole chica. I get the feeling she knows how to snatch a weave and get away with it. The actress is good too. I wasn't sure about introducing Maya's sister because it just screamed cast bloat to me, but I already like her.

So Ridge has slept with all the Logan sisters?  Eric has slept with too many women to keep track of?  My brain.....it hurts.

Eric's conquests:

- Beth Logan;
- Stephanie Forrester;
- Brooke Logan;
- Sheila Carter;
- Lauren Fenmore;
- Jackie Marone;
- Donna Logan;
- Taylor Hayes.

And me, in my imagination.

the lingering (oh my god, did it linger) question of Did They Boink or What? Stephanie got involved, there were stock shenanegins, Taylor's hatred of Brooke went over the top, it was great.

One of my favourite Eric/Stephanie scenes is from this storyline and involves dialogue from Eric which begins, "You bribe your grandson to say he slept with his father's wife..."

-- Posture

Nothing wrong with his posture when he's lying flat on the mattress. HOLLA

I find it incredibly unprofessional that any workplace would allow its employees to work out shirtless in the company gym [...] No properly run business would ever allow it.

Well thank goodness it's not a properly run business!

Rick's best line was when Pam had pulled him up about putting Steph out in the garage with the "elements", and Rick say's "there are no elements in the garage Pam".

Hilarious. I also loved that Pam was carrying that massive picture around everywhere; I could imagine her bumping into people in the FC hallways, dragging her shrine to her dead sister about the place and scaring the hell outta everyone who had previously assumed that Stephanie Forrester was six foot underground.

Woooow show, did you really just drop Katie at Caroline's ass to herald her over falling in love with her fiance?

Does Katie know about Caroline & Ridge being a proper serious thing right now? Does anyone other than Ivy know? I had the impression Katie was just talking in generalities about Ridge. I saw it as less of "congratulations" and more of "be careful around Ridge because he's on another planet and will hurt you if you get in too deep".

Cousin Koala
Outback Octopus

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Did $Bill really say that Ridge has "hairy hands?"

I didn't understand this. Was he making an unsavory masturbation reference? What's wrong with a man having hairy hands? They don't look abnormally hairy to me. Does Don Diamont not have hair on his hands? I don't get it.

Edited by St3phForrester
  • Love 13

Rick knows about Maya's prison stint. Caroline tried to use it to discredit her to Rick.

OK that's what I thought! So what damning thing would Bill have on her?

Bill issuing those threats was pretty stupid, but I do like the fact that he seems to be able to make her smug face drop.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 1

Eric's conquests:

- Beth Logan;

- Stephanie Forrester;

- Brooke Logan;

- Sheila Carter;

- Lauren Fenmore;

- Jackie Marone;

- Donna Logan;

- Taylor Hayes.

St3ph, your love of Eric is just too darn cute! :) Edited by ByTor
  • Love 5
I think Bill should keep his nose in his own business and shut his mouth for sure, but he couldn't care less what Maya says to him. Come to think of it neither do I.

In hindsight, I think Bill was just trying to establish his desire to take out the trash, when he should be focusing on the trash collector instead. In any event. I could care less about what he has to say too; Bill is always available for the dirty jobs and the grunt work. 

Was Maya really trying to bust on her sisters field of study (as if she knows anything about it)? Well I guess a college education is meaningless when compared to sleeping with the CEO! It's a much easier climb to the top I guess.

I couldn't get a clear vibe on that, actually, I couldn't get a clear vibe on the whole interaction. Maya didn't even recognize her sister? WTF? Exactly how long has she been gone from the old homestead? And why all this distance from her family? At some points I felt like there was some big sister concern there, but at the same time, the whole conversation was borderline snarky, and laced with innuendo and accusation. Very odd.

PLEASE don't make us have to suffer through a first-time sex scene with Liam and Ivy.

Hey, they have made us suffer through Rick and Maya, so I see anyone else as fair game.

I did like that Rick was puzzled by Caroline's change in attitude.  There's nothing that makes a bully crazier than sensing his victim doesn't care anymore.

I loved it, and it was looooong overdue. 

Eric's conquests:

- Beth Logan;

- Stephanie Forrester;

- Brooke Logan;

- Sheila Carter;

- Lauren Fenmore;

- Jackie Marone;

- Donna Logan;

- Taylor Hayes.

And in the very beginning, there was the suggestion that Eric was messing around with Margo. I don't remember if it was firmly established or not, but the rumor was there. 

I will hold out hope for you St3phForrester; one never knows!

• Love 4

I liked Katie's little speech to Caroline; it was mature and fairly classy. What I didn't like was the vibe I got that Ridge just can't help doing what he does because he's an ahhhh-tist. Rick doesn't get a pass on his nonsense because he still has emotional boo-boos from childhood, and Ridge isn't getting one because he's purportedly possessed by creative passion.

Perhaps Bill went to confront Maya because he wanted an opponent with game. Rick's got game, sure, but it's Candyland and he'll flip the board over and have a temper tantrum if he starts losing. The more I think about it, the more hilarious it is that Bill tried to throw Maya out of Eric's house. Bless his caveman heart.

• Love 11

Did someone call Ivy that on the show? Xenophobe much?

No, but I've heard it around.  I actually think Cousin Koala is hilarious, but if it bothers you, St3phForrester, I'd be happy to refrain from it.  Not that I've used it, but I thought about it.

• Love 1

I couldn't get a clear vibe on that, actually, I couldn't get a clear vibe on the whole interaction. Maya didn't even recognize her sister?

I am usually unclear about Maya for two reasons, some is the writing but mostly the actress gives me nothing. No, not true, she does smug well but IMO that's about it.

• Love 9