Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Um, where has Thomas disappeared to? Has anyone even mentioned his name since the debacle of his unwedding to Zoe? Where are Douglass, Liam, Hope? Does Ridge even care where his precious son has gone? Nope, us either. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

is Thomas still around??  If he is maybe Sally and Thomas could revert to villains and F shit up

Quoting myself to say, that's what I'm saying! But Thomas and Sally wouldn't have to revert to villains. Not much, anyway.

On 4/3/2020 at 5:01 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Any chance of Sally and Thomas getting back together after nosypants Flo blows Sally's cover? I'm thinking those two could unite to settle some scores. They both have reasons to hate Flo.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 1

I'm betting Wyatt is going to become so befuddled about the situation between Flo and Sally that he'll seek comfort in Katie's familiar arms and other limbs.

Ugh, Wyatt is so full of himself. I think it's a wonder he can hold his head up with that gigantic halo he's trying to sport. At least Flo has let the scales fall from her eyes. But, she can't really admit how she knew the truth without incriminating herself so of course Sally had to confess. 😒

I hate that the takedown of Sally had to include her giving Flo a tongue bath. Flo the Golden Girl? Please, more like the Rusted Iron Girl. Hope Wyatt is current on his tetanus vaccine. 😖

• Love 9

Katie can be such a judgmental bitch just like her sister.  Does Katie want Wyatt to change her bedpan, wipe her ass, give her a sponge bath, etc.  Hey Bitch, take Sally’s side when you would bed DEAD with out Flo. 

Sally finally confesses her absolute love for Wyatt and her willingness to do anything to win him back even fake her death.  Now what is in store for Flo?  I read some of the spoilers but posting them is for another thread. 

• Love 4

Maybe it's just me, but if I was a baby kidnapper who got away with it, and learned that my boyfriend's ex was so desperate that she is faking her own death, I don't know, I might have some empathy.  But no, Flo is very judgmental and haughty.  That is Flo.

the bold and the beautiful fight GIF by CBS

• Love 9
18 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Um, where has Thomas disappeared to? Has anyone even mentioned his name since the debacle of his unwedding to Zoe? Where are Douglass, Liam, Hope? Does Ridge even care where his precious son has gone? Nope, us either. 

I haven't cared less about any set of characters since Emma, Zoe and Xander came into town.

• Love 4

Why did Bill have to move out of his home?  What happened to Katie’s house overlooking Eric’s mansion. 

Who’s the most waffley of the waffle brothers. Vote Aunt Jemima for Wyatt and Log Cabin for Liam.  

Poor Flo, after Zoey and now Dr Peloton, she’s been knocked out twice.  Is there a cabin in Flo’s future?  

• LOL 3
41 minutes ago, Gudzilla said:

"Is she dead yet ?"  -Bill Spencer 

Thank you Dr Pelaton, with that one act you have risen to the top of my favorite characters list.

That was funny. I usually don’t like over the top blunt Bill but that kind of cracked me up. Wyatt was even taken aback. Too funny! So that was the last original episode for a while. What will happen to Sally? Will she be going on “vacation”? Better yet, what will become of the Peloton lady? 

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Who’s the most waffley of the waffle brothers. Vote Aunt Jemima for Wyatt and Log Cabin for Liam.  

While I do think that Liam has waffled a ton this past decade or so, I never doubted that for Liam, Hope is his true love.

With Wyatt, I have no idea. He loves who was with his brother and then he loves who is with. Is Flo supposed to be his true love? Who knows, but more importantly, who cares.

• Love 10

Wyatt has gotten a little chunky. Being in scenes with racehorse Bill really highlights it.

I do not understand why Sally confessed everything to Flo. Now she has to kill her. 😉

Are there no limits to Flo's hypocrisy? Rhetorical question, the answer is obvious.

OMG, even $Bill has give Wyatt a tongue bath? 😛 Please, Wyatt is nobody's hero. He was only planning to have to deal with Sally for a few weeks. But St. Flo of the Girlfriendly Benevolence's patience ran out.

What does Flo know about being in prison? She never got beyond county jail before Judge Ridge pardoned her, did she?

Guess Dr. Penny Peloton Desperate Measures Panicked Face Escobar missed med school class on the day they learned "First, Do No Harm." 🤗

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Why did Bill have to move out of his home?  What happened to Katie’s house overlooking Eric’s mansion. 

Poor Flo, after Zoey and now Dr Peloton, she’s been knocked out twice.  Is there a cabin in Flo’s future?  

Da hell is Bill leaving the mansion to Katie? Isn’t the place big enough where he can live out of a guest wing? Aerial shots of Casa Spencer make it look huge.

Ya’ll know my feelings on Wyatt and Liam, but my dumb waffle is THE King of Eggos so Log Cabin it is. Wyatt, IMO, was a hypocritical cowardly shitty ‘brother’ to Liam with his need to undermine all his relationships, then expect Liam to play nice and respect his marriages while hiding behind Quinn’s skirts while she aided his cause by screwing over Liam BUT when it came to the women he was wooing away from Liam and Katie? When he committed, he committed with no other woman taking his focus. I actually can cut him some slack in this situation with Flo and Sally because Flo is his ‘high school first twu luv’ that he was torn away from when Quinn bounced from Vegas. Flo was his ideal and unfinished business so I can see how now that she’s back in his life he can’t shake her- hell this woman helped to steal the child of a woman he once claimed to love and caused her to suffer the unimaginable devastation of losing a child a second time. Flo’s grip has got to be strong.

The way this show should’ve played it is Wyatt is happy Flo donated her kidney, but he can’t quite forget the hell she out Hope through and he doesn’t want to go against DaddyBill since he’s still in favor with Liam still giving Bill the cold shoulder He and Sally get engaged, getting married, night before the wedding they have a fight about something stupid and he bounces, goes to bikini bar, gets drunk, Flo finds him, they have sex, he wakes up the next morning ready to run away with Flo, he goes to tell Sally when she says SURPRISE! she’s pregnant but also has a neurological disorder and that’s why she was acting weird. She begs him to forgive her for pushing him away and Wyatt shocked and guilt stricken can’t tell her the truth.

Flo is packed and ready to leave with Wyatt when he tells her he can’t go with her and is marrying Sally (shades of pregnant Hope telling Liam deuces when she went back to Wyatt). Wyatt marries Sally and promises to take care of her and the baby. A devastated Flo is ready to go back to Vegas when she finds out she’s pregnant and because of her kidney transplant she has a high risk pregnancy. Katie finds out and insists that she stay in LA for the best medical care she and Bill can offer. Wyatt wonders if the kid is his but Flo says he’s not the father- Vinnie is (yay we get to keep Vinnie in a front burning storyline). Both Sally and Flo give birth to their kids at the Bikini Bar during a blackout but with no problems and even become new mom friends because of their ordeal and Wyatt is now the father of two babies inside of a year (but doesn’t know it) and catches up to Liam in the baby Olympics.

Vinnie falls for Flo and gives up his druggie ways to do right by Flo and lil Stevie (named after his grandfather).  Flo is in real like with Vinnie and is trying to make the situation work, but ole Thomas is back and a little peeved that Vinnie ain’t got time for him. He’s a lil jealous of Flo’s hold over his BFF and begins to notice Flo acting odd to do some digging around and uncover that Vinnie Jr. is actually Wyatt’s kid.

Deciding he’ll play the ‘hero’ and do what he didn’t do with the Beth secret and also wanting to save Vinnie from being tied to a Logan forever (but really just wanting to lash out at the Logans and Spencer’s any way he can) Thomas as Vinnie’s best man at his wedding to Flo (Vinnie would insist!), delivers the news via his best man toast to the stunned Logans and Spencer’s in the room as well as Sally and Wyatt (since Sally would be Flo’s matron of honor) and then sits back to let the fur fly. 

C’mon it’s not as bad as Dr. Peloton 😂

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

So...I haven’t watched an entire episode proper of this soap for a while but have caught clips here and there. 

The most recent 4 minute clip I saw of yesterday’s episode leading up to Flo getting conked on the head with Wyatt’s bland table decor was pure ENTERTAINMENT! Bless Sally’s heart for actually catching Flo and keeping her head from completely hitting that hardwood floor. 

Social media was having a field day with majority of viewers giving a hearty Grumpy Cat “GOOD” as well as cheering Dr. Pelotón on. The distaste for Flor was rampant and many a celebration was had that Felony Flo got knocked the F out. Some even suggested that Sally was a kinder soul than any of them (suggesting they would’ve let her hit the ground full force) while others are hoping this was the official send off of the character (unlikely). 

I wonder what goes through Bradley and the writer’s minds at this point. Like, ALLL these recent episodes trying to villainize Sally and prop up Flo a) haven’t worked and b) have made people more determined to be in Sally’s corner. To TIIC: throw in the tile!!

It’s hilarious!

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Bradley is insane if he couldn’t foresee that the majority of viewers would see the sheer and utter hypocrisy of Flo preaching to Sally about telling the truth. What Sally is doing is idiotic and will only hurt herself in the end. What Flo did was a felony and devastated lives. 
I want Sally and Dr. Dummy to do a drive-by dump of Flo at the ER door. Just shove her out of the moving car! 😆

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

I could watch this a million times. 

But Flo had it coming, parading around with her Toddlers & Tiaras outfit and hairstyle, acting all holier-than-thou. 

Sally is absolutely in the wrong for pulling this Y&R's Nikki did it better dying stunt and deserves to get told off by somebody - her conscience maybe - but not and never by this bitch.

How Sally herself restrained from cleaning Flo's clock is beyond me. 

Starting with this little gem from Flo: "Do you always show your feelings by lying to someone's face? 'Cause it kind of seems that you don't see anything wrong with that."

Heifer, you lied to a lot of people for MONTHS, Hope and Liam most of all, about the fact that their baby daughter was very much ALIVE and to Steffy that the the daughter she thought she adopted was really Beth. She didn't just help Dr. B to steal Beth as an accessory after the fact, she stole months and months and milestones from Beth's real parents. 

Then this:

Flo: "I don't think you fully understand the severity of all of this. Everyone thought you were dying. We thought we were losing you forever."

For her to pretend like she gave a rat's ass about Sally dying is laughable. Please, she would have danced on her grave. The same way she celebrated and reveled in cheating with Wyatt behind Sally's back.

Sally, quite rightly, fires back:" I'm sorry. Are you disappointed?"

Damn. skippy.

Then the attempt to lay on the guilt trip about Wyatt and Katie...and no, honey. Wyatt was fooling around with you when he was with Sally, engaged to Sally, not once, but twice. So he can eff off. As can Gladys Kravitz.

And her telling Sally how she was living it up is rich, considering she got off scot-free from her babyselling ways.

Flo: "No, no, no. You do not get to play the victim anymore. That game is over. You have no one to blame but yourself. You can say whatever you want, but I will never understand how you can involve yourself in something so twisted and disgusting and betray every single person in your life."

Yep, she really said that.

Sally is wrong but this isn't even in the same universe as what Flo did. 

For her to stand there in judgment is just all kinds of gross.

source.gif

And then for Flo to lecture Sally on what "love" is with this: "You-you-you-you don't lie and manipulate the people you claim to love. You also don't try to trick them into wanting to be with you. That is just--it's just sad. It's pathetic." So apparently her lying to everyone, Wyatt included, about Beth and her part in all of it, was different? And she didn't lie to trick people or manipulate people? Including Wyatt, to keep from losing him. And her newfound Logan family, to keep from losing that cushy in. The only one sad and pathetic here is you, Florence.

And her claiming Sally was acting like a martyr. No, that was you and your totally self-serving act of giving Katie a kidney.

As for today, Wyatt arriving home the second the jig is up on Sally but Flo getting away with everything for almost a year is just tiresome and predictable.

Also, ladies, you're steps away from the beach...and an ocean. Just sayin'.

tenor.gif?itemid=8984493

• LOL 8
  • Love 9

How does this show get so much storyline mileage out of one mistaken kiss? It's like Bradley is stuck in the 1950s.

Wyatt, we're going to lose you too and it's also just a matter of time. The unfortunate part is that it'll likely be way more time than you deserve. STFU, you sound like a moron when you're trying to be deep and philosophical.

If Sally and Henny Penny are lucky, Flo will wake up with amnesia and not even remember who they are. Then they can take her out to Quinn's cabin and tell her she's hiding from hit men or something goofy.

Hey, what's a little kidnapping on top of attempted manslaughter? At least Flo isn't an innocent baby. 🙂

Ugh, Bill actually said Wyatt and Flo's happily ever after depends on Sally dying. Morbid much?

Good grief how much does Flo weigh? Guess those Peloton bikes aren't great for upper body strength, hah, hah.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Katie, I hate to tell you but your sort of on final also with a Heart and Kidney transplant.  For that matter, we are all in final it’s just a matter of time. The FDA was going to eliminate birth because birth ultimately leads to death. 

Good cliffhanger on what Wyatt saw. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Maybe they can use this time to read  the comments the fans leave and fix the show.... what do you guys think?

and also, I hope Wyatt walked in on them moving Flo so this whole story can be over!

• Love 2

Wyatt's face was pure comedy gold.

EWUk-tkXsAMrvqL?format=jpg&name=900x900

I'm betting he sees the mess in the room and nothing else. 

Also, I think Flo is faking being unconscious. KB, your eyelids don't flutter when you're knocked out.

Elsewhere, I loved Bill's comment to Wyatt about Brooke: "“When Brooke needs me, my instinct is to be there for her, and I was, and no I don’t regret that.” I don't think the book is closed on Brill. 

Also, I know it's Friday vs Thursday (I think) but here's a throwback moment for evryone,.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
32 minutes ago, Cindylou said:

Maybe they can use this time to read  the comments the fans leave and fix the show.... what do you guys think?

That would be BRILLIANT and we know these writers don’t do brilliant so they’ll probably spend their time patting themselves on the back because, good or bad “we’ve got them talking about the show.” 🤦🏻‍♀️

As for the cliffhanger, I think Wyatt is reacting to the living room being in a disarray. They’re just making us think he might have seen them dragging Flo across that floor. 

But LAWD help us if this turns into Cabin Abduction 2.0. !!!

• Love 7

imageproxy.jpg.202974d3aeb5a0125e2eeee300bbb2c3.jpg

Pssht, Wyatt can pull all the stunned and puzzled faces he wants, all day long. AFAIC, he will never match the achievement of this:

imageproxy.png.4fa22558965f741e2ad3b220da625085.png

Man, you could feel that gut punch through the TV screen.

Now, maybe if Flo decides to sleep with Bill...Nah, I doubt Bill would ever be desperate enough to go slumming that low. And Wyatt would just hop, skip, and jump right back over to Sally or Katie without a care in the world.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 4/22/2020 at 7:20 PM, TobinAlbers said:

Da hell is Bill leaving the mansion to Katie? Isn’t the place big enough where he can live out of a guest wing? Aerial shots of Casa Spencer make it look huge.

The YouTube algorithm suggested a video about the last of the British dukedoms to me for some odd reason, and there was one Duke and duchess who had decided to do just that. But their estate was so huge that the Duchess had to ask for directions on how to get up to one of the roofs to meet up with her estate planner!

But with Bill and Katie, I thought Katie had a place of her own. Even if she intended to marry the guy, it doesn't mean she had to necessarily sell it. Brooke never sold the house Ridge bought her as a wedding gift during the years Taylor was "dead": she just let Rick and Bridget live there. Besides, it's probably about time for Will to be SORASed in a year or two and it'll be a nice set for him to get into teen antics!

• Love 3

Slight tangent, but I really like how the show has continued to modernize the beach house throughout the years. When Taylor first bought it, the interior was yellow, but every inhabitant (and off the top of my head, there's been about 9 or ten over the last 20+ years!) has given the house their own little touches. Kinda like the apartment from Friends. 🙂

• Love 4

Can DD get any hotter?

Nicole and Zende. Oy. My temporary break from BB meant having a fabulous vacation from those two bobbleheads.

Sally and (PF) Thomas. It worked then and it could work now--or whenever B&B comes back. Do it, Bradley!

A lot of those fashion show togs were looks I would actually wear. Quite unlike the crap the show tries to pass off as couture now.

How did Zende become a fashion designer? Or tiny Nicole a model? So ridiculous.

Designers modeling their own clothes during the show. Is that done IRL? I'm thinking few of them likely have the body for it.

Lol, were Maya and Rick even in Monaco? Their scenes could've been filmed anywhere.

Guess Katie and Wyatt weren't worried about anyone finding out about them, what with their sucking face in broad daylight like that.

• Love 3
On 4/24/2020 at 3:24 PM, Anna Yolei said:

Brooke never sold the house Ridge bought her as a wedding gift during the years Taylor was "dead": she just let Rick and Bridget live there.

It hi-larious that Brooke knew enough to keep her property as marriages can be unpredictable. ‘Yeah, baby, I believe we are destiny and will be together forever but I ain’t selling my house.’ Destiny my foot!

I wish Hope and Liam bought Katie’s house as their little cottage on Brooke’s property is too small for their family of four. I’d burn some sage to get rid of the remnants of Wyatt/Katie and Thorne/Katie. Maybe that’ll happened when they’re legally wed again.

I’m late on commenting and not that they didn’t need to be benched after eating the show for a year, but Liam and Hope not being at the Brill Pictureframe-gate was a missed opportunity if only for Liam to react to Bill with ‘And you said Hope and I love drama? You still can’t keep your damn hands and lips off married women!’ and Hope rolling her eyes internally screaming ‘Liam and I just settled our f@&#* drama and now we gotta deal with my mother, Bill, and rampaging Ridge? Screw this!’ Meanwhile Douglas would watch Grandpa Ridge hitting his Great Uncle Bill and realize he shares genes with both those chumps.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 6

Nepotism.

Yeah, that should be the name of this show. Half of these fools probably wouldn't even have jobs if it weren't for their family name or who their parent married once upon a time.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 5
On 4/25/2020 at 5:47 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yeah, that should be the name of this show. Half of these fools probably wouldn't even have jobs if it weren't for their family name or their parent married once upon a time.

That's probably the second biggest problem plauging the show, behind the endless fights over the same two loser men. No one has any goals anymore and for the increasingly rare outsider who comes into the inner circle of Forrester/Spencer/Logan lunacy such as Maya or Sally II, they usually become as selfish and entitled as them within two years. That Sally made it this long without stooping to this kind of garbage hypocrisy is truly a miracle. I'm sure Show would have managed it sooner but there wasn't much opportunity when we had the baby drama from Hell eating up the show. /Sarcasm

But yeah, when you look at the very early episodes, the Forrester kids then we're all very eager to learn the business. Ridge had moments when he could speak intelligently about fashion designs and trends in Europe--in fact, I only recently learned this thank to Mark's channel on YouTube uploading all the Caroline stories, but Ridge initially did not choose Caroline OR Brooke because among other factors, Ridge really wanted to focus on his career. 

But today? The last Forrester kid who canonically attended college was Phoebe. We SAW her with books in hand. Steffy was "called home" from the school she was attending in Europe and never went back and the only mention of Hope going to college was as fodder for the 8 millionth round of Brooke Dumbassery(tm) and never discussed. Just as well because how could she ever study for college between all the weddings she kept planning? 🤣🙃

And then, you get the very rare outsider who other than Amber were all very Forresterized within a few years, with Maya's reign of terror being the most notable example. And now Sally is being thrown into the gutter too. Sigh....

• Love 4

No one has any goals anymore and for the increasingly rare outsider who comes into the inner circle of Forrester/Spencer/Logan lunacy such as Maya or Sally II, they usually become as selfish and entitled as them within two years.

I don't think it takes two years. Almost immediately it seems every new female character tries to attach herself to a Forrester or Spencer. Nicole was studying for a degree in computer science but as soon as she got her eyes on a Forrester or Spencer she threw all that away to be come a wee fashion model. Dr. Escobar probably won't be around long enough to get hooked up with one of the Spencer or Forrester heirs but the idea that she wants to give up the medical profession to become a fashion designer is beyond ridiculous to me. Even Brooke doesn't use her chemistry background anymore and mainly just bounces between Ridge and Bill now.

It makes me wonder if what must be a predominantly female audience really doesn't want to see intelligent women and that's why Bradley always reduces the female characters to men's playthings. Ugh. (And I know there are types of intelligence besides that which is measured academically. But on this show it seems to be limited mostly to "feminine wiles" IMO.)

• Love 2

JMW even wears bad wigs at home it seems. 😼

Lol, Bradley made sure they included tongue baths for him. He's the greatest soap producer ever! 😑

The show really used to go all out with the location shoots. Why are TPTB so cheap now? Between characters wearing the same outfits for weeks on end and nonsense like that recent bad CGI version of Las Vegas, they're just showing us how much worse things have gotten.

Wonder why DB got to have his wife in the press photoshoots? Was she in the B&B cast at the time? I remember her on Y&R.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

The show really used to go all out with the location shoots. Why are TPTB so cheap now? Between characters wearing the same outfits for weeks on end and nonsense like that recent bad CGI version of Las Vegas, they're just showing us how much worse things have gotten.

CBS won't pay out the cash for 'em. The reason B&B got as many as they did after the industry went bust was due to overseas support that made it happen. Despite the better ratings, Y&R hasn't had an on location shoot since before the iPhone was invented.

That said, the low-effort Vegas thing was incredibly shoddy, even for today's standards. And we even have a direct comparison of a Vegas trip in canon to make a comparison: Nick and Bridget attempted a Vegas wedding the same day Thomas and Gabriela eloped and they mostly just filmed around a chapel set. I'm certain they didn't film in Vegas but neither does it look like the Spectra office with new curtains.

*Sigh...*

Wonder why DB got to have his wife in the press photoshoots? Was she in the B&B cast at the time? I remember her on Y&R.

I think she's a big name in the soap world in general....? Isn't she on GH currently?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I think she's a big name in the soap world in general....? Isn't she on GH currently?

Out of curiosity I checked her IMDb. She's only had bit parts since she last appeared on Y&R last year during the JT mess. But maybe since she's been on both Y&R and B&B she's considered low-level CBS daytime royalty? Or maybe she was still on B&B when that Monaco stuff was filmed? I dunno, it just stuck out to me that DB had SO in the photos and none of the other actors did.

Y&R hasn't had an on location shoot since before the iPhone was invented.

Which is odd, no? They're filming in CA which has a wide variety of geography that could pass for other places. Maybe it's too expensive to have the actors travel for filming, even within the state?

16 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yes. She’s had bit scenes a couple times a year for years. She plays FC publicist which is why she gets to go on the location shoots they used to do for free and paid with her then bf now husband. 

She was my least favorite Mac on Y&R (a character I like). 

• Love 1

Was that RS' real hair or was she wearing a wig? I thought she looked great either way.

Wow, they really ramped up the Bradley tongue bathing today. 😝

Why was sad sack Liam in Monte Carlo anyway? It must've been weird for him to be around Wyatt and Steffy. Maybe by then though everyone had accepted that Steffy was going to be passed around among the Spencer men. 😼

I didn't know JMW was Canadian. NTTAWWT.

Oh, so it was the "Spencer Summit." 😒 That explains Liam and Wyatt. So why were Eric and Quinn there? Coincidence?

Speaking of wigs, I can't believe that was JMW's real hair though the shot with her hair in rollers would seem to suggest it was. Her hairline looked fake to me.

Wonder how the Bells got hooked up with the Grimaldis? Generous cash contributions or a mutual back-scratching arrangement? Even though they are very wealthy, I've generally had the impression that the Grimaldis are considered the trashier wing of European royalty.

• Useful 1

I vaguely remember there was something extra about that couple sitting with Quinn on the plane. Were the actors on another CBS show?

Steffy the new It Girl. It is to laugh. Spencer Publications probably purchased most of those two million followers on her social media. 😒

Eric returning as the FC CEO must've meant he was going to be replacing someone. Wonder why the press didn't ask about that?

So what was Hope doing while Liam was over in Monaco pining after Steffy? Was this after KM left the show?

• Love 3

Eric returning as the FC CEO must've meant he was going to be replacing someone. Wonder why the press didn't ask about that?

I think this was right after Ridge admitted to keeping Douglas's paternity and Eric booted him on some bullshit morality clause. This is the same Ridge Forrester that boinked his wife and impregnated another woman off of a faked email from Taylor, but this was the line in the sand? OK 😒

So what was Hope doing while Liam was over in Monaco pining after Steffy? Was this after KM left the show?

Yep, she'd been gone for over a year at this point. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I think this was right after Ridge admitted to keeping Douglas's paternity and Eric booted him on some bullshit morality clause.

So did this happen just before Eric jetted off to Europe or was there period where FC was leaderless? That company is such a joke IMO, just like Newman Enterprises over in Genoa City.

I thought that Darin Brooks' wife looked 1000x better than JMW in those press conference scenes.

Same. I think JMW is a beautiful young woman but she's apparently very insecure about her looks. (Which doesn't make her different from a lot of women in Hollywood, sadly.) I get a whiff of "trying too hard" from her a lot.

• Love 6

I’ve always thought that JMW had the possibility of being really attractive. However, her copious hair extentions of various colors, her plumped up lips, her exaggerated eye makeup (!) and her less than professional clothing at the office have convinced me that she’s not very confident in her acting ability. She depends on what she perceives as her “looks” to be successful. She’s certainly not the only one on soaps or in Hollywood at large. Sad for them and for all of the rest of us that have young girls we’re trying to raise to be enough.

• Love 5

Oy, this was when the Spencer men were still wearing those miniature letter openers. 😑 I'm glad someone bts finally saw the light on the ridiculousness of those things.

Quinn's eye are blue? They look light gray on my TV. She does have piercing eyes though.

A tiki bar in Monte Carlo. Okay.

Seems to me like Wyatt was mainly using Steffy to get social media likes. Wonder if SP was paying her for that? Or if she even realized they should've been if they weren't.

Ah Eric, there's no fool like...you. Gotta give points to Quinn though for flying across an ocean or two to get her man. The investment in that plane ticket was worth the eventual payoff.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1