Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

48 minutes ago, Gudzilla said:

I thought Ridge was staring because it was the first time he's ever seen a shower.

For the win!!!! :)

So...Quinn not running & cowering when naked makes her nuts?  Then I'm nuts too....sorry, but if some guy did to me what Ridge did to Quinn, I'd do the exact thing she did & turn that embarrassment right around.

Brooke...shut the hell up.  "That was a threat, you must tell Eric!!!!"  Ummmm, did it ever occur to either of you two idiots that LIAM was the one who was "threatened" and if LIAM felt threatened he's a big enough boy to tell Eric/Lt. Baker/Loading Dock Guy/anybody???

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 20
55 minutes ago, Gudzilla said:

I thought Ridge was staring because it was the first time he's ever seen a shower.

Hee hee! ?

But yeah, talk about creepy. No wonder Thomas is fucked in the head about women; the apple didn't fall far from that tree.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Gudzilla said:

That was just awesome, Gudzilla!  I'm giving you a standing ovation right now!

I'm all kinds of disappointed in where this appears to be headed.

Quinn to Eric: Ridge has his assets." WTF!!! ?? Where?

I didn't take Quinn just calmly standing there as flirting with or coming on Sludge.  She asked him to hand her a towel and he just stood there ogling her and grinning like an idiot.  I can say that whatever he saw sure affected him. He was blushing and floundering like a schoolboy when he was talking to Rick. Also, WHY would he choose to discuss the situation with Rick of all people?

Here, I have a new SL to consume Katie and Ivy. They can start a detective agency. Pam can join them. /eyeroll.  Ivy was daring enough to try to best Steffy. I certaily wouldn't toy with Quinn, but then Katie can't resist.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Gam2 said:

OMG. How creepy was that when Ridge crept up on Eric and Quinn's house at night? What the hell was that supposed to be about? Ridge is losing it for sure. Ick.

And, Ridge never saw Eric, right? Why? 

• Love 11
19 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

And, Ridge never saw Eric, right? Why? 

Ours (theirs) not to reason why, Ours (theirs) but to do or die. In other words don't ask questions and continue to watch this crapfest. 

My take is that Ridge has seen a shower before but prefered to use a bidet to clean up and wash his hair. 

• Love 6

So, Ridge will try to set up Quinn for a romp but then become overtaken with hot & heavy passion like neve before. Where this leaves his Logan I don't know?! Will he tell Brooke from the get go that he is setting Quinn up? Will Brooke catch him in the act and dump his sorry a**? Yup! It sounds all very gross.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

So, Ridge will try to set up Quinn for a romp but then become overtaken with hot & heavy passion like neve before. Where this leaves his Logan I don't know?! Will he tell Brooke from the get go that he is setting Quinn up? Will Brooke catch him in the act and dump his sorry a**? Yup! It sounds all very gross.

I'm assuming something like this is why we have Brooke being dragged into this as Katie's sounding board instead of just talking to Eric herself.  It's like they want her on the periphery of the story, so she's in place for some reveal, but they don't want her "in" the story until it's time for that reveal.  I kind of wonder if we'll see Katie team up with Ridge on the "seduce Quinn" plan because it gives Katie a two-fer - interfering in the Eric/Quinn relationship and a little swipe of revenge at her sister for taking Bill and then dumping him for Ridge (and for Ridge and Bill both preferring her to Katie).  I can just envision Katie pretending to be concerned about her sister and repeatedly mentally debating with herself (and Ridge, maybe Liam, too) as to whether it's right to tell Brooke or keep her in the dark, while we all know she's really biding her time to let that bomb explode in Brooke's face at just the right time.  

• Love 7

When I was watching the Ridge/Quinn showerfest yesterday, I thought of something...have Ridge & Caroline 2.0 even so much as ran into each other in the halls of FC since her & Douglas' triumphant return from visiting her moms in NYC? I can't recall a single scene they've shared together since Caroline got back, although, I can't recall a single scene of her being at FC period. I have missed an episode here & there, so maybe I missed it, but it seems odd that they wouldn't have them see each other at all, it seems like the writers love that type of awkwardness. I'd also love to see Caroline's reaction to the Bridge reunification. Now that I'm typing this, did they explain where Caroline, Thomas & Douglas were at Thanksgiving? $Bill was there, but Thomas Forrester & his son weren't? 

Correct me if I'm wrong on any of that, but they mined the hell outta that Ridge/Caroline/Thomas storyline, only to drop it like a hot potato. Weird.

• Love 6

Yes, Caroline and Ridge have not crossed paths at all since the break up.

Why is everyone hiding behind bushes in Quinn's yard? Katie's video taping private conversations on Quinn's property and now Ridge is hiding in bushes staring at her taking a shower, walks up to her while taking the shower and then makes her the bad guy out of it? 

• Love 14

I was chuckling when Ridge was telling Rick of his Quinn encounter, and Rick kept saying "You saw her NAKED?"  Yes, dope, he saw her naked.  How many times does he have to say that?  I was waiting for Rick to start drooling over the thought of Quinn standing there naked.  What a bunch of imbecile teenagers.

If Katie doesn't want to use her video of Quinn threatening Waffles, why did she even bother recording it?  

I've got to say, if Katie's house is in the same neighborhood as Eric's, she sure got screwed as her place looks cheap and tawdry.  Maybe she purchased the gatehouse instead of a real house.  No matter, the set for her house is ugly.  

• Love 18
12 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

I was chuckling when Ridge was telling Rick of his Quinn encounter, and Rick kept saying "You saw her NAKED?"  Yes, dope, he saw her naked.  How many times does he have to say that?

And I loved Ridge acting like eewwww pass me the brain bleach.  I highly doubt the sight of Quinn's naked body would repulse anybody.

• Love 11

Highlight from today, 12/20:

$Bill, drinking from a Santa cup. Fa la la la la la la la la.

Lowlight from today, 12/20:

Steffy: "I know how much you love the holidays, Liam." 

Liam: "Yes, but not this year. I'm going to act all pouty & tell you all of the reasons why I'm not in a celebratory mood this year, but they all circle back to

A) Quinn Forrester's existence 

B) You're still legally married to my brother, which I had no part in making happen. Oh, except that I dumped you without an explanation to you. Oh, & I followed my ex across the planet. But other than that, I'm completely innocent. 

Edited by nkotb
Adding Christmas cheer.
  • Love 14

I'm beyond irritated that he won't regain any memory of that BS and put us out of his misery. And then Liam can take a running leap into Ivy's bed or fuck off to Paris to try for Hope's attention. Preferably, he'll go to Genoa City, where one of the Newmans run him over outside of Rexx's Rugs.

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

I'm beyond irritated that he won't regain any memory of that BS and put us out of his misery. And then Liam can take a running leap into Ivy's bed or fuck off to Paris to try for Hope's attention. Preferably, he'll go to Genoa City, where one of the Newmans run him over outside of Rexx's Rugs.

I don't care how they pull this off, but please let it happen!

• Love 13

Recap for Mon. 12/19:

Katie scurries back to her home to watch the video she took of Quinn "threatening" Liam. Seriously, if Waffles truly felt threatened, especially now with him feeling like his entire world is caving in, he wouldn't hesitate to blow the whistle on Quinn. But we all know Katie is a drama-whore. 

I mean, her face says it all.

bb-12-19-16-1.jpg

Brooke returns and Katie is whining about respecting Eric's choices, in between insults about Quinn and she is throwing out her baited line so that Brooke will pounce and ask if something happened. Duh...although much ado about nothing if you ask me.

Katie can't wait to show Brooke the recording and apparently, it's dumb blonde day because Brooke immediately jumps to the batshitcrazy conclusion that it was a threat. Then there is all this back-and-forth of was Quinn really threatening him or just talking about breaking up him and Steffy...and Nancy Drew can sleep with both eyes open is all I can say, folks.

Katie is concerned about upsetting Eric for no reason (of course, we all know it is nothing but that her efforts to blow up Queric won't backfire in her face because she has Stormy's get out of jail free heart beating in her vapid little chest forever and ever amen so why should she worry?)

Brooke's assessment: "She's dangerous." Brooke, you have gotten stupider since you reunited with Ridge. Some things never change.

There's some more debate about what really happened blahdeblahblah. Katie decides she'll keep an eye on things - and presumably Eric. But she reiterates that the LAST thing she wants to do is falsely accuse Quinn and be wrong. Not that it's ever stopped her before andplusalso see Stormy's Heart. 

Brooke is worried about Liam. Really? The man who broke your daughter's heart a million times? Why Brooke should give two figs for Waffles is beyond me but I guess Waffles will always be her "thing."

They decide to hold onto the video just in case (I smell blackmail coming up). They agree it's not the right time to lay it on Eric as he'll just believe whatever spin Quinn puts on it. But they ultimately decide they must free Eric from "Quinn's clutches" and I just want to smack these busybody hens.

bb-12-19-16-4.jpg

Outside the Forrester mansion (I'm not exactly sure where we are - I don't see the pool - and it looks like the same foilage where Katie was playing Peeping Katie earlier), Quinn is thanking a contractor for completing the outdoor shower she had installed for Eric as a Christmas present.

She decides it's too tempting not to test out right then and there and strips and steps under the spray.

Peeping Katie has now been replaced by Peeping Ridge who stands there, staring...and staring and staring...

And stands there and stares some more. 

zEepe_s-200x150.gif

This still doesn't do it justice...

bb-12-19-16-2.jpg

It's more like this:

lurker.gif

Sensing someone is there, Quinn calls out and Ridge finally reveals himself (not like that!) and Quinn is non-plussed, telling him "the least you could do is hand me a towel."

He makes zero move to do so, still staring at her and I love how Quinn handles him. She asks him if he came to pick a fight and he tells her to get dressed.

You can just tell Quinn is all "the fuck you say?" This is her house - he's the intruder - and she'll be darned if he's going to intimidate her or order her around.

She asks if he likes what he sees and you can tell she doesn't give a damn what he thinks about her, she just wants to screw with his little pea brain.

Ridge accuses her of controlling Eric with sex and oooh, she's so wounded by that pathetic little barb.

Only not. She coolly counters that's not devious anymore and he claims she's just as scary as ever (and you just know that scary or not, she turns him on, perv). She explains, not that she should have to, about the shower and sashays off, still naked and yes, he watches her every move.  

Later, Ridge shows up at FC and can't wait to confide in Ricky boy about seeing their stepmommy in the nudie-rudie. It's about as mature a conversation as you can imagine. Then Ridge claims there was a "weird vibe" between them. He would think that. The man's ego truly knows no bounds. Rick actually has the temerity to disagree and deem Quinn totally devoted to Eric. Ridge accuses her of flirting and no, Ridge. I saw the whole thing and there was NO flirting. A lot of inappropriate staring/ogling on your part but not one iota of anything inappropriate on Quinn's part. Ridge thinks she's more "unhinged" than any of them realize and WTF? Because she didn't immediately play the coy ingenue and cover herself she's unhinged? No...she refused to be ashamed or cowed and shamed him by standing there, resplendent and comfortable in her own bare skin, and Ridge doesn't know what to do with a woman with that kind of self-confidence. He never has.

Quinn comes into the bedroom, wrapped in a towel. Eric is amused and wonders if she took a swim and here she is purposefully coy. They discuss Liam's visit and Quinn calls out Eric's support of Wyatt. He reminds her, again, that he would do anything for her and Quinn, dropping her towel, proceeds to thank him properly.

Snugging in bed together, Quinn expresses her wish that their first Christmas together be "perfect." Eric teases her not to go overboard with gifts and she (in a hint to a gift) tells him she might just "shower" him with gifts. Then they have this oh-so-subtle comment from Eric about him being too old for her, that she would be better suited with someone Ridge's age (seriously?)  Quinn reassures him that she finds him very attractive and that sometimes, she's afraid she'll wake up and find this is all a dream. Eric insists that nobody can take their life away.

Oh, but I have a feeling Katie/Liam/Brooke/Ridge are going to do their darndest to rip the rug out from under her.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 21
48 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Even if he were to remember, Steffy would explain that there was no coitus that night and that will be that. I actually want her with Liam but I do wish he'd stop whinging. Also, I don't think Eric would be cool with Quinn keeping the shower run-in a secret and teasing Ridge about it and tempting him to focus on what he's already acknowledged he can't unsee. 

Brooke, be careful playing Nancy Drew with your silly sister because you may be about to see something you really don't like, like Quinnsane with your man. 

• Love 6

But yeah, talk about creepy. No wonder Thomas is fucked in the head about women; the apple didn't fall far from that tree.

Somehow, I read that as, "No wonder Thomas is fucked in the head; the worm didn't fall far from that tree".  I laughed for a solid minute.  (Not a Thomas fan.)

• Love 10

If Ridge had refused to give me a towel (as any true gentleman would have done) I'd have done a model spin, said "Ok...knock yourself out" and sashayed away. 

She has him right where she wants him. 

Taking bets on how long before Katie 'drops by' and catches Eric in the shower.

Happy Holidays all my fellow Preverts!  Don't eat too much....

...yeah, right.....

• Love 11
30 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Then they have this oh-so-subtle comment from Eric about him being too old for her, that she would be better suited with someone Ridge's age (seriously?)

??

..still not too late to turn away from the iceberg, Brad. Just saying.

5 minutes ago, minirth said:

Somehow, I read that as, "No wonder Thomas is fucked in the head; the worm didn't fall far from that tree".  I laughed for a solid minute.  (Not a Thomas fan.)

That works, too!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Me, too, and how come he can remember things from his time in his Captive Cabin (when he was far more out of it) and can't remember inconvenient little details like Steffy in her skivvies, cozying up to Wyatt all night long?

• Love 6

Ridge and Rick are talking like Steffy is not even in the room. They talk to her like she's stupid and it's only because of Quinn she is CEO. There's a vote of confidence for you.  I change my concept on Ridge and showers.  He thinks that people take showers with their clothes on like he does.  That's how he keeps his unwashed rumpled look  

I'm pretty sure Quinn is just messing with Ridge but I would be very disappointed if it went any further.  Quinn is crazy but she's not stupid.  Why would Quinn want Frodo when she has Gandor the White?  

The only relationship they are not messing with is Rick and Maya. Come on people they have been married long enough. I'm for political correctness and the EEOC but, in soap opera time, there relationship has lasted over 20 years.  

Nice spin on your convo with Eric. Liam only gave Steffy the Cliff Notes version. Nothing about him pushing his way into the house and verbally attacking her beloved grandfather.  It's all about poor poor Liam, Quinn's manipulations, and Eric's devotion to Quinn. 

• Love 15

I don't mind Raya staying together but give them some conflicts beyond fighting Nicole's battles for her. Maybe one of Myron's ex-girlfriends has a son that she never told him about. Or even Eric III returns and is angry that he, Rick,let him live with Amber's unstable mother. Gives Deacon shit to do, too.

But most likely, a Rick/Nicole pairing is what they'll go with.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Ridge and Rick are talking like Steffy is not even in the room. They talk to her like she's stupid and it's only because of Quinn she is CEO. There's a vote of confidence for you.  I change my concept on Ridge and showers.  He thinks that people take showers with their clothes on like he does.  That's how he keeps his unwashed rumpled look  

I'm pretty sure Quinn is just messing with Ridge but I would be very disappointed if it went any further.  Quinn is crazy but she's not stupid.  Why would Quinn want Frodo when she has Gandor the White?  

The only relationship they are not messing with is Rick and Maya. Come on people they have been married long enough. I'm for political correctness and the EEOC but, in soap opera time, there relationship has lasted over 20 years.  

Nice spin on your convo with Eric. Liam only gave Steffy the Cliff Notes version. Nothing about him pushing his way into the house and verbally attacking her beloved grandfather.  It's all about poor poor Liam, Quinn's manipulations, and Eric's devotion to Quinn. 

And, honestly, real equality would be treating Maya just like any other soap character - which includes cheating or being cheated on, divorce, etc.  Just shoveling her off into boring happy married person who is obsessed with having baby after baby is kind of condescending, in my opinion.  

• Love 5

Sorry. I'm too tired out and trying to stave off a cold today other than to add that it looks like Ridge finally washed his hair.  Seriously. This was the first time since TK started the show that his hair has looked clean and not plastered to his head. So his hair is actually a significantly lighter sort of chestnut color. Huh.

Oh ... and I've been totally loving Quinn's wardrobe the past few days.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

I've got to say, if Katie's house is in the same neighborhood as Eric's, she sure got screwed as her place looks cheap and tawdry.  Maybe she purchased the gatehouse instead of a real house.  No matter, the set for her house is ugly.  

Yeah. I posted just after she bought the house that it didn't look as if it belonged in Eric's neighborhood. The interior looks cheap and suburban.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

And, honestly, real equality would be treating Maya just like any other soap character - which includes cheating or being cheated on, divorce, etc.  Just shoveling her off into boring happy married person who is obsessed with having baby after baby is kind of condescending, in my opinion.  

Actually, I thought the writers only knew how to write for triangles, so boring happy married person is somehow a step up!  Seriously, though, they did the whole gender story to create conflict, and Maya was on all the time...now they have no clue what to do with her because, as you said, they're not going to treat her like any other soap character, and now KM is practically unemployed.  She went from mean girl who giggled "tee hee yer so bad (tm Tom Petty!)" as Rick demanded ice cream and foot rubs from Aly, who whined nonstop about being "matriarch," to flat out boring.

5 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Yeah. I posted just after she bought the house that it didn't look as if it belonged in Eric's neighborhood. The interior looks cheap and suburban.

I think I remember a scene with Phoebe (I'm pretty sure she was with that annoying landscaper guy) where she was at the pool and commented that you could see Aaron Spelling's house from there, so yeah, I'm under the impression that Eric's neighborhood is nothing but mansions. If Katie's house is, in fact, a mansion, she got ripped off!  Plus, the comments about how the house is perfect for her & Will.  So what we're supposed to believe is a mansion is perfect for one adult and her toddler?  I can just imagine the nasty things they'd say about my townhouse!

• Love 9
8 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Yeah, Katie's mid century house is more in line of the guest house. It doesn't look like a mansion. Of course, this isn't B&B from 30 years ago. Where every set was huge. In fact, I think that Eric's living room was twice the size that it is now. I think the fireplace wall has been brought in several feet. I remember when all the furniture was all crisp and white. I can't believe that B&B will be 30 years old. I've been watching it since Day 1. I really need to get a life. LOL!!!

• Love 6

Recap for Tues. 12/20:

Rick and Ridge are sitting in Steffy's office and instead of actually, you know, working, they are still grousing about Steffy being CEO. Build a bridge (get it?) and get over it, both of you.

And then Ridge proceeds to talk out of both sides of his mouth:

Ridge: Well, you know that Quinn put that idea into Granddad's head. Please don't misunderstand. We all think you're incredibly talented, and no one knows this company better than you do. But you just don't have the experience that I have or that Rick has." So if no one knows the company better than Steffy does, why isn't she ready now?

You can see that Steffy is long since over the two of them, but in a nod to diplomacy, she assures them that they will run the company "together."

Rick: "Under you. You're CEO and the Princess of Darkness is not far behind you. Her son, either." Wow, he is bitter and bitchy right now.

In Quinn's office, Wyatt is excited about the orders that keep pouring in after the last fashion show. Quinn thinks the success will help turn the tide in her favor where her critics are concerned but Wyatt isn't convinced, wisely commenting that they are still upset over his soon-to-be-ex-wife being named CEO. He sadly muses that time is running out on their marriage.

Quinn astonishes him by revealing that Eric is Team Wyvvy.

Bill shows up at Liam's, on the pretense of needing something SP related, but really, it's just an excuse for him to mope about Brooke some more and I have to say, I can't seeing this castrated version of $ Bill. He says what we already know, that Ridge used RJ to brainwash her into reconciling with him but she DID reconcile with him and that's all on HER. He insists that he's not giving up on Brooke. 

He picks up on Liam's cranky mood and asks what's going on. I can't wait to hear the spin Liam puts on his dressing-down by the Silver Fox.

Quinn fills him in on what went down the night before - the aforementioned dressing-down aka getting his waffling ass handed to him after throwing out all sorts of accusations, such as how Quinn is playing matchmaker with Wyatt and Steffy.

Wyatt: "But you are playing matchmaker." Ha!

Quinn doesn't deny it but insists that with Eric on their side, it won't be long before Steffy and Wyatt are reunited.

Bill is pissed that Eric has now joined the Wyvvy bandwagon, calling it "none of his business." Oh, that's rich, Bill, considering how much you interfered in Liam's relationships with Hope and Steffy.

Liam says that he's not saying any of what's happening is working to break him and Steffy up but he doesn't sound very convincing.

Steffy brushes off the concerns about Quinn, emphasizing she's on "high alert." She also reminds them of all she's done to help the company: "I have a track record, too, just like you guys. I helped save Forrester years ago from Bill. I helped make the intimates line as profitable as ever. And now I have this social-media presence, thanks to Wyatt and Nicole. I have a younger, broader demographic. I think I've really proven myself." Is it the most impressive resume I've ever seen? No, but at least her resume doesn't include stealing designs and working for the competition.

Bill is still angry about Eric and asserts he's crossing a line, then "and I know all about crossing the line." Ya think?

Wyatt tells Quinn not to get her hopes up: "Mom, look. I appreciate how much you and Eric are supporting this whole thing, but there's a fine line between supporting and meddling, where you're concerned, and usually it ends up bad for me. So could you just back off, please?" So Liam can STFU about Wyatt gladly using any and all support from his mother to win Steffy back. It's clear he would rather not have any machinations at work, but again, even if that were the case, it's ultimately Steffy's choice.

He changes topics to discuss what she's getting Eric for Christmas and Quinn is amused as she recalls shaming Ridge the night before.

Bill wants to know how Steffy feels about Eric being Team Wyatt and Liam admits he hasn't shared that with her. Of course he hasn't because he knows she'll give some serious thought to how her much-beloved grandfather feels. He also says he doesn't want her to know that he's feeling "insecure." Oh, that's an understatement right there.

Steffy arrives home then and Bill exits. She wants to know what Liam wants to talk to her about and Liam's beady eyes get that much beadier. 

Rick and Ridge are back to their locker room banter about Quinn and the shower with Ridge insisting yet again that she was flirting with him. In your dreams, Rumple. Quinn walks in the room, silencing their jocular talk and Rick leaves the two of them alone.

So Liam has spun things that Eric is targeting them/out to sabotage, yada yada yada sob story and Steffy wants to know exactly what happened the night before.

He tells it in half-truths: "Eric sure didn't pull any punches. He said I'm no good at relationships and Wyatt is. He said I don't keep my commitments and Wyatt does. He basically just regurgitated all the same lines Quinn has used over the years to justify her meddling. But the thing is, you know, I know he knows it's more complicated than that, and his new wife is the biggest reason why." So all the truths Eric threw at Liam, he quickly dismisses as Quinn's fault. Nice rug-sweeping there, Waffles.

Wyatt calls to let her know there's a photo shoot being set up and also to tell her he's thinking about her and wanting what's best for her. A total 180 from the conversation she's having with Liam where it's all ME, ME, ME.

Liam grouses that Wyatt is always going to be in her life now that they're working so closely together at FC. He then claims that Quinn put Eric up to Wyatt's promotion and Steffy denies it (and we all saw the surprise on Quinn's face so no, she didn't orchestrate that, Liam). 

Liam: "You really think he would admit if it did and cast his wife in an even worse light?" So apparently what he's really saying is neither she nor Wyatt are qualified to do an executive level job and how the hell would he know anything about it, considering he never works?

Steffy: "Okay, baby (almost patronizing here), I understand how you feel. But the truth is, Wyatt is still in my life. We're still married." Ooohh...Liam is freaking out now.

Liam goes on to say how this isn't the real Eric - oh, I think he's the most real he's been in a very long time. Liam: "Eric is doing so many things that are unlike him, like taking sides and making judgments and stacking the deck. The Eric I knew would never have done any of that. He was fair, and he was impartial, and he listened. He didn't make these sweeping pronouncements like, 'your time is over, Liam. Steffy's future doesn't include you.'" Ohhhh, so because you don't like what he has to say about your waffling ways, he's not in his right mind. 

Interesting how Steffy wants to move on from this topic and talk about the holidays but her excitement is squelched by Liam whining about how he doesn't want to celebrate at the Forrester mansion with Quinn's portrait and Quinn herself and Eric supporting her and whine whine whine. You can read it all over Steffy's face that she's stuck with this man-child when all she wants to do is celebrate the holidays and her being named CEO and the fact that they're back together...she hugs him but I can see the thoughts ticking away in her head that it doesn't have to be this way.

Quinn teases Ridge about the night before, calling it "the highlight of his day." She assures him she won't tell his "Logan" that he's a Peeping Tom. If Brooke doesn't know that by now...

I don't like Quinn's next line of questioning, asking how she rates and an apparent fishing for compliments. It's beneath her...

Ridge: "Wow. Real men don't rate women. It's demeaning." Ah, but you are not and never have been a "real man," Rumple. He assures her she's very attractive and you can see him getting a little squirmy so, I don't know, maybe her teasing him was just to get under his skin but I don't like it.

Ridge tells her his dad always falls for women like her but it never lasts.

Quinn: "Well, you could be a grumpy old Grinch, but you're not gonna dampen my yuletide spirit or take away the significance of how important this holiday is for me, because it is my first as Mrs. Eric Forrester."

Ridge: "And your last. Count on it."

The anvils could not be any more obvious.

I was hoping for more fireworks ala Friday/Monday but I guess we can't have must-see B&B everyday.

• Love 10

Yeah, I don't think that Eric would be at all pleased to hear her "teasing" Ridge about seeing her naked and asking him how she rates. And yes, Liam needs to stop the whining ASAP, but I think he's right and that Eric is not being his usual fair and impartial self. He can't see through the sex haze. I understand he loves Quinn and wants to protect her or whatever but she's not perfect. Nobody is and he's going a bit overboard on the Quinn and Wyatt are his family crap. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Quinn teases Ridge about the night before, calling it "the highlight of his day." She assures him she won't tell his "Logan" that he's a Peeping Tom. If Brooke doesn't know that by now...

I don't like Quinn's next line of questioning, asking how she rates and an apparent fishing for compliments. It's beneath her...

I didn't like this part at all.  Quinn totally undermined herself by saying this crap, and now I totally do think she's flirting with Ridge :(

• Love 4
1 hour ago, politichick said:

And yes, Liam needs to stop the whining ASAP, but I think he's right and that Eric is not being his usual fair and impartial self. 

Eric's not being impartial (sending the tattoo guy away was a stupid move), but I don't think he's being unfair.  I don't think Wyatt is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but everything he said about Liam was true.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Ridge: "Wow. Real men don't rate women. It's demeaning

No, real men have competitions for their love and decide a winner after weeks of bullshit. :/

So Ridge and Rick are BFF now? Cuz if they're gonna have dialogue like that. I'd far prefer them pissing on the FC walls. Does Rick know he and Brooke are together again? The Rick of even six months ago would've clean his clock for disrespecting his mother (and women in general) like that.

Liam the manchild is exactly what Steffy deserves after torturing Hope and steamrolling Ivy. And when she hears about how and why they broke up this time, I imagine Hope will be laughing her ass off.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, politichick said:

Yeah, I don't think that Eric would be at all pleased to hear her "teasing" Ridge about seeing her naked and asking him how she rates. And yes, Liam needs to stop the whining ASAP, but I think he's right and that Eric is not being his usual fair and impartial self. He can't see through the sex haze. I understand he loves Quinn and wants to protect her or whatever but she's not perfect. Nobody is and he's going a bit overboard on the Quinn and Wyatt are his family crap. 

I honestly wish they'd set up the Wyatt being supportive stuff a bit more. They should've had him say fuck this and go to the wedding anyway and make his "being family" stick out a bit more against the Forrester bitchbabies. Because I do agree that it's a little too much, too soon.

But as ByTor said, his bias doesn't make Eric wrong, no more than Liam's bias make him wrong about Quinn. My only regret is no one "opened the entire New York Public Library" (hee!) on his beady eyed, waffle ass after embarrassing Hope at their first wedding by not signing the annulment to Steffy. Or at any other point in time before last Thursday.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 7

Ridge, you sneaky, voyeuristic, little peeping wad of Rumple. How old are you supposed to be again? What a Tool. But Quinn was ready for you; I positively loved how she was like “The least you could do is hand me a towel.” No embarrassment, no wilting wall flower trying to cover herself up; just a confident, beautiful woman, who knew Ridge was working a major Woody just looking at her. That is what you get Ridgepoo, for lurking around your dad’s house. Why should Quinn have been upset? She lives there. And later on at the office, her baiting words and comments were just a continuation of Quinn’s manhandling of the Original Waffle. I don’t think Quinn is flirting with Ridge, but I do think she is messing with him. When she stated that he was still preoccupied with the night before and what he saw, it sort of put her in total control of the situation and the conversation. And Ridge’s response? That is twice now that he has made that little hand gesture that resembles an “S” and said “All this? You are a very attractive woman with a really nice body.” Quinn knows Ridge can’t stand her, but Quinn also knows that Ridge has always been a ladies man, and I think she has changed her tactics. Instead of butting heads with the Slovenly One, and fighting and arguing, with both sides issuing threats, I think Quinn has decided to play Rumble’s game by his rules. The fact that Ridge is now hot for Step Mommy is clouding his brain and he doesn’t even realize he is being played.

So, Steffy is getting an education on not being part of the Old Boy’s Club. Apparently, blood doesn’t matter when it comes to this particular club, cause Ridge is all over Steffy, and Rick, not blood, but still her uncle and ex-lover, isn’t far behind. Actually, Rick may be in the lead; his whining and sniveling are reaching new heights with this turn of events. Poor Rick, he can’t pull from his usual bag of complaints because the position wasn’t given to Rumple, so he is attacking Wyatt relentlessly. To Rick, Wyatt is the new Ridge; the favored one who Eric is doting on.

Shut the fuck up Katie! And for God’s sake, not another video that doesn’t show the whole transaction. Maybe you shouldn’t have been going over to Eric’s without calling first? Oh, I know, you sent that text, but that is as you were walking to the front door. How about some notice? Too bad you didn’t run around back and join Ridge as he ogled Quinn; you could have videoed that too. It would have made good viewing for Brooke. I don’t think this is what Eric had in mind when he was encouraging you to be his neighbor; I am sure the last thing he wants or needs is to have Gladys Kravitz living next door. And Brooke never looked blonder. I am so broken up over the ruination of my girl. I guess I shouldn’t complain too loudly, because we have at least been spared anymore “Bridge” time. Private or otherwise, I hate it. In the old days when these two reconciled, they were on every flipping day; I guess TPTB know this pairing doesn’t work, and is mercifully sparing us anymore Bridge time. That is until they break up again. Given the goings on with Quinn, I see that happening much sooner than later.

Liam sure did leave a lot out when he was talking to Steffy. And I need someone to explain to me why a mother wanting her son to be reunited with his wife makes her crazy. The only one acting crazy here is Liam. He is also acting the fool. Does he not realize how insulting it is to keep telling Steffy she had no say in anything she chose to do? She didn’t marry Wyatt at gunpoint, or knife point, she wasn’t carted to that beach in a cage, there was no leash, no restraining devices of any type. So please Liam, explain to me how Steffy was forced to marry Wyatt, or how she didn’t know what she was doing. Your arguments are weak, and you don’t have a fucking leg to stand on. Steffy is married to Wyatt; not you, and any loving parent would want their child to be happy. But since you feel so strongly about parent’s influencing their children, maybe you should just kick Bill to the curb for all his manipulations and machinations where Hope was concerned. Oh, that’s right, you didn’t care a twit for Hope. It was always Steffy. Right O!

• Love 17

Ridge -- in a addition to being a disgusting pig and a Peeping Tom, you are so full of yourself, a raging narcissist, and denser than a black hole.

Quinn was messing with you yesterday asking you to rate her body.  You seriously didn't think she was flirting and coming on to you? Did you? You did? Really?  Seriously? SMH

Um.. No. No she wasn't.  You Sludge-O are kind of dense.  Also.... ah....umm.....why would she want you when she has Eric the Silver Fox? They are madly in love dontcha know..  

And uh..Sludge-O -- aren't you with Brooke now?  Why were you even peeping, ogling and drooling over Quinn in the first place. 

Edited by La di Diva
  • Love 10

These are the most selfish people. They can't find time to drop by Eric's house on Christmas? Lizzie won't remember her her first Xmas, for crying out loud. BTW, "home" is Mommy's house, right? Where Ridge is living now too? Can't these grown ass millionaires buy their own houses?

• Love 14

Ivy is probably in Australia.  Raya + Lizzie are at Brooke's with Rumple and Rumple Jr.  Zzzzzende is going to his parents. Liam doesn't want to go to the Mansion, so Steffy will stay with him at the beach house to bolster his fragile ego. Thomas/Carowhine /Dougie are ... somewhere not Bell-A.  That leaves Wyatt and Quinn to celebrate with Eric.  

Tell me again why this isn't exactly like boycotting the wedding? Oh they'll all have 'perfectly reasonable excuses' and say it isn't a diss --but really it's a boycott because of Quinn.

Selfish, self-absorbed, self-involved twits.  You all broke Eric's heart once -- you trying for another hospital stay? 

• Love 14
26 minutes ago, OhioSongbird said:

Anybody else hearing "Dick in a Box" all episode?

I wish, that would have been preferable to what we did hear...Zzzzzzzende's "but Nicole, I loooooove you. Sorry I nailed your sister, (& I'm really sorry you interrupted before I was finished), when I thought you'd been impregnated with your other sister's child. Take me back!"; & RJ's "I'm almost an adult, but the only thing I've ever wanted in the whole, wide world is for Mommy & Daddy to be back together again. Thank you, Santa, for my Christmas miracle!"; & Brooke's "Oh, Ridge, this gift box isn't heavy. Considering you've just told me that you want to spend the rest of your life with me, I can't imagine what ever could be in this box that would be light. I'm going to guess some slutty lingerie, so that we can flirt a little bit before I open what I know is your mother's engagement ring. Also, you're so correct, Queen Steph definitely always wanted us together, even that time she had me raped, and all those times she did everything she could to get you to be with/stay with St. Taylor, it was always me she wanted for you." 

I have to admit, I actually thought that Ridge would have a JotP or some pastor, come to their house on Christmas morning & marry them, so I was a little disappointed for Brooke that it was just a (20-carat) ring. Ridge, when you've been married & divorced to this same woman 52 times, & she dumps the awesomeness that is $Bill Spencer for you, go big, or go to your own home.

The one good thing to come out of this whole story, besides Quinn/Eric, which I truly love, is that it's finally nice to not have Ridge & Rick at each other's throats all the time, & to actually have them work together & get along. They'll never be besties, but it's nice that they're not being awful.

• Love 13

I laughed so hard today when Brooke opened the box to see Stephanie's ring inside. Then Ridge says " Mom always wanted us to be together".  In what universe, you moron?! Then Brooke smiles, gets teary eyed and Ridge stares at her likes he thinking about what to have for dinner. There is absolutely no chemistry between these two that I can see. 

• Love 16
26 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I laughed so hard today when Brooke opened the box to see Stephanie's ring inside. Then Ridge says " Mom always wanted us to be together".  In what universe, you moron?! Then Brooke smiles, gets teary eyed and Ridge stares at her likes he thinking about what to have for dinner. There is absolutely no chemistry between these two that I can see. 

Stephanie ALWAYS worked her tail off to make sure her Widdle Ridgie wasn't with Brooke.  Until it was near her death, Stephanie hated Brooke, so where Rumple got this BS that his mommy always wanted them together is pure crapola.

• Love 18
37 minutes ago, nkotb said:

have to admit, I actually thought that Ridge would have a JotP or some pastor, come to their house on Christmas morning & marry them, so I was a little disappointed for Brooke that it was just a (20-carat) ring. Ridge, when you've been married & divorced to this same woman 52 times, & she dumps the awesomeness that is $Bill Spencer for you, go big, or go to your own home

That took a whole two weeks, in real time, to get a ring, no?

I hope Katie's head explodes when she finds out. :)

the Stephanie/Brooke revisionist BS only works if you view it through the lens of it being a send off for Susan Flannery and capping off the 25 years she and KKL have spent together; that, and the fact that Ron Moss either did not return or was not invited to come back for that week.

• Love 12

Maybe Brooke should invite Eric and Quinn to her house for Christmas dinner since half of this motley clan lives there. And Rick and Maya do need to get their own damn house. That is just silly. Eric needs to get the hint that shoving Quinn down everyone's throat just isn't going to work. What part of they don't like her does he not get? Hopefully Steffy will at least stop by to wish her grandpa well but I don't blame Liam from not wanting to have dinner with the Foolers. The others should drop by, too. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

But since you feel so strongly about parent’s influencing their children, maybe you should just kick Bill to the curb for all his manipulations and machinations where Hope was concerned. Oh, that’s right, you didn’t care a twit for Hope. It was always Steffy. Right O!

Back when we were in the trenches of ToD 2.0, I thought Liam just went with whichever girl was less drama that week. I almost couldn't blame him because they were both twats but then he ditches Ivy at the first second opportunity...but not before marrying her after telling Steffy he would break up with Ivy.

Ridge was worse, but Show wasn't pretending he was some kind of white knight character either.

• Love 3

Are they recycling wardrobe?  Maya and Victoria are once again wearing the same brown dress they previously wore only a few days apart. It seams that Rick, Ridge, Brooke living in Brooke's house. How cozy? 

Nice Rick and Maya, cut "aunt" Nicole out of Lizzy's first Christmas. True to form as to only giving a shit about someone only when the are helping you.  Hey Rick, what's wrong with going to your father's house in the afternoon.  My kids all have their Christmas morning traditions and then the come to my house in the afternoon.  They even juggle two sets of parents. 

Revisionist history Ridge?  I believe that Stephanie hated Brooke a hell of a lot more years than she loved her.  

• Love 12