Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

I hate Nicole almost as much as Puffy. She's so self-righteous, smug, and entitled. Sasha should've told her to go back to Illinois--since she seemingly has no purpose around Forrester other than sulking, pouting, and perfecting her resting bitch face. She's what 19-21, and she's so bloody miserable. Nothing makes her happy. 

If my father saw Nicole, he would have said "she's happy, her face just doesn't know it".

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

So, the world will stop spinning if Brooke and Ridge don't reunite for RJ? Did it stop spinning for Rick and Bridget? Will? Hope? Do the writers think that today's viewers are still holding on to the principles of the 1950's? How about growing and changing with the times.

Indeed. The new producers of Y&R mentioned this show was so contemporary, and I swear I heard a record scratch in my head as I read that. Besides the sets and the ability to do on location shoots every year, this show has changed very little in thirty years. If anything, it's gotten even LESS progressive; I don't remember Clarke and Margo getting married over Mark and Caroline's attack for all the ending coming down to Ridge being a character witness was still squarely about Caroline and her growth and not a vehicle solely to pair her with Thorne like Brooke's rape 20 years later.

Brooke has had countless people remind her of the bad times with Ridge; Storm hated the guy, Connor saw his for the snake he was, Grant knew Brooke didn't love him but he tried to be a good man to change her mind anyway, and Nick....poor Nick, who went batshit trying to protect her from herself. And even as suspect as Rick's methods were in taking Ridge down, he has every right not to give a fuck about the man that's destroyed his mom many times. So no, Brooke has had more than enough warnings. Even Kortney Kardashian finally cut Scott loose.

• Love 6

Recrap for Wed. 11/30 -

I am hate-watching this show now, guys. I should have known when they gave us Tasha and Queric and Brill and Wyatt with a backbone that it was too good to be true because they've ruined two of the four pairings, teased at inserting LemonHeads into Queric, and I'm sure it's just a matter of time before Wyatt goes begging to Puffy again.

We open on top of the beach cliff and Brooke is still agog over the stupid heart. Ridge tries to take credit for it (along with RJ) but come on, we know he didn't create this...and the show just used old footage anyway and I really have no fucks to give about it one way or the other.

Ridge tells her it's their moment and that it could mark the beginning of the next chapter of pain and suffering and pure hell. If that's what Brooke wants...

He so gentlemanly helps her down to the beach and she calls what he did a "beautiful gesture." Really, Brooke? It is emotional manipulation at its finest and you are falling for it, hook, line, and sinker. 

Ridge says it's more than that, it's their beach, their heart, their son, and their connection...and someone hold my hair while I puke.

Brooke tells him they'll always be connected.

Ridge says, it's always been that way and that even though they made promises to other people, they couldn't really keep them because they ended up back here. Can you believe this shit? He's just handwaving away his vows and promises to Taylor (not that I give a rat's ass about her), Caroline I/II, Katie, et al...and Brooke is supposed to lap this up? 

Then he has the nerve to play the RJ card - hard. He says it's not about him (oh really?) or Bill but RJ and how happy he would be to have his parents reunite. His parents suck together - always have, always will - and wouldn't it be better for RJ to be from a broken home than living in one, the way his older siblings did? Not to mention, he's almost an adult. He's not some toddler. And WTF about his comment of Will not having to explain his stepmother is his aunt? How is that any more awkward than that time he was going to marry Katie and be Will's stepfather? 

Brooke groans at that and Ridge uses his favorite word of late (well, one of them besides destiny and RJ), "it's complicated." He tells her he knows she could be happy and they could fix everything if she would just "take off that God-awful ring" and tell Bill it's over and they could just go back to being a blissfully happy family again. Right...

I will agree with those who said it looked like Brooke was on auto-pilot. She did appear visibly touched by the sand heart but after that? I just didn't sense any real feelings or emotion. It was like some pod version of Brooke or the version of Brooke that she becomes around Ridge.

Ridge leaves her to think and heads back to FC where RJ just can't wait to hear how things went. Yeah, I hope you're happy, you snot-nosed brat. You don't give a shit about your mom (despite all your claims of just wanting her to be happy). You'll go right along with Daddy Dearest and emotionally blackmail the woman who gave you life into reuniting with a man who has brought her nothing but unhappiness and heartache.

Ridge pretends as if he isn't sure what Brooke will do. Oh come off it, Rumple. A blind man in a snowstorm could figure this out.

At SP, Bill is still confident that Brooke will marry him later that day but Steffy is not so sure. Bill remarks that of course "Mr. Drama is going to draw out the final curtain call on Ridge and Brooke."

When Bill tells Steffy they're going to marry on the yacht, Steffy jokes about her father showing up on a speedboat. If he were permanently lost at sea, so much the better, but we know he's not going to show up on a speedboat because Brooke isn't going to be on the yacht.

Steffy told Bill how much she loved his positivity and Bill remarked that he'd waited a LONG time for this moment and he couldn't wait to toast to his new life with his wife. Steffy told him she liked the new Bill and could get used to it (anvils here of Still reunion?). Bill said he had never been this happy before and he is the Dollar Bill 2.0. Cue sad violins...

Then Bill says Brooke didn't have to give him another chance after he left her at the altar? 

200.gif#2

Record scratchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Um, that's the other way around, Bill, and you know it. The only reason he left her at the altar is because of the shenanigans she allowed Ridge to pull before the wedding.

He recognized Ridge was making some inroads but held on to his belief that Brooke knew what he had to offer and what they shared would last a lifetime. That's the worst part - she does know and clearly, she doesn't give a shit.

Steffy says her goodbyes and wishes Bill the best, but warns he might be setting himself up. And, this is a rarity, I agree with her. 

After she leaves, he's on the phone with orders to stock the boat and you can just see the happiness and excitement. He's like a cartoon balloon and as Brooke walks in, we just know it's going to deflate.

He tells Brooke everything is ready and all he needs to do is call for his car to take them to the jet. He asks Brooke if she's talked to Ridge and you can sense he knows she upset and that he's thinking is because she feels guilty for turning him (and RJ) down. If only that were true, Bill.

Brooke, who looks like she's going to the gallows (about right), tells him she did, indeed, talk to him.

Bill says Ridge will soon move on from moping to worrying about Quinn and Eric and he's not wrong here. Another reason for Brooke to run, not walk, away from Ridge.

He says the good news is that Brooke won't have to deal with it because she'll be sailing to paradise with him. If only that were true, Bill.

He then goes on to say (and this broke my heart) how emotional the day would be and that they could say whatever they wanted to say and feel whatever they wanted to feel (and this, in a nutshell, is why Brooke and Bill are so right for each other - because they can just BE). 

Brooke: I love you."

Bill: "Yeah, just like that."

Brooke tells Bill how important he is to her, how much she appreciates what she's learned from him about courage and passion, how he inspired her with his strength and yes, stubbornness. She falters then, feeling she's not saying the right things and Bill said it couldn't be more right but save some of this for the wedding vows, huh?

Bill confirms that he knows she feels guilty or selfish and reminds her that HER happiness is just as important as RJ and Ridge's. See again - THIS is exactly why she should be marrying Bill because of the three men (well, one brat, one man-child and one man), he is the only one who truly loves her and wants what is best for her.

Bill, sensing the turning of the tides, tells him Ridge should have said that RJ would always be Brooke's family and that eventually, everyone would be on board with their marriage. He reminded her that today is their day.

He tells her how much he loves her and she says it back, that she always will and then there's the "but." Sonofafuckingbitch! 

Bill, feeling his whole world come apart, tells her to not tell him that she let Ridge get to her. "Brooke, come on, whatever Forrester said - you got to forget it!" But we all know she won't because she is stupid.

Bill tells her what we already know, having watched this play out on an endless loop for three decades, that Ridge is just toying with her because he can, that he doesn't really want her back, he just doesn't want her to be with anyone else. And he is so, so right and honestly, I am just so done with her at this point. 

He begs her to tell him that she still wants to get on the jet, fly to their yacht, and say their wedding vows. He asks her, once and for all, if she still wants to do that and become his wife.

And she just stands there, trembling, looking almost physically ill as the single tear of woe streaks down her cheek. If she were truly head over heels in love with Ridge again and didn't want to be with Bill, I highly doubt she'd look like she's marching to her death. She knows it, Bill knows it, but honestly, what can he do if she wants to be some damn stupid and foolish?

Bill deserves better. Brooke deserves better but she never seems to want better for herself, so fuck it and fuck her.

There are some other scenes where it's basically a blame and bash Sasha (Brooke 2.0) by that hypocritical, glass house owner Maya and stick-up-her-ass Nicole and I hate both of these bitches.

We also have Sasha pathetically asking Zende to pick her to which he responds, "I can't." Until the next time and Sasha, like the fool she is, tells him she'll be there for him.

I seriously hate this show.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 15

I seriously hate this show, too. Just read the Soaps She Knows recaps and then delete the recording when I get home. Too bad Will isn't old enough to tell silly Bitch Brooke that she gaslighted his mother and torpeodoed his family only to do this bullshit.

Instead of bringing on a friend for RJ, who nobody gives a fuck about, why not bring on another man so that poor Sasha isn't rolling her sister's sloppy and boring as hell seconds.

• Love 9
14 hours ago, grisgris said:

You know, I'm always very vocally critical on here about actors dictating the SLs or slacking off/being obstinate when they don't care for their on-screen partner, direction for their character, etc. However, in this case, if I were KKL, I'd put my foot down.  I'd march in to Brad Bell, script in hand, and announce, "Enough of this shit!" (I mean, she was able to put the kibosh on Brick V. 3 or 4 ...) She has been around long enough that BB should listen to her and respect her wishes.

I'm sorry, but Brooke/KKL isn't convincing me in the slightest that she wants to be with Ridge. Brooke is coming across as yes, a puppet. She just seems to be swinging in the wind right now. Her demeanor seems more of being beaten down and disgusted, as opposed to being torn between two men. She could barely muster up any inklings of nostalgia over the stupid sand castle and at best, rendered a wan smile.  Also, Brooke needs to listen carefully to each man's argument. While Ridge is playing the family card hard, he is also not shy about tearing down Bill at every opportunity. While Bill doesn't sing "the dressmaker" and praises, he is clearly pointing out how Ridge is emotionally manipulating Brooke. He knew every play out of the book, right down to R.J.

It's pretty clear as to what's going to happen and I'm disappointed especially since it makes Brooke look like a complete fool and doormat.  When she admitted yesterday that all she ever wanted out of life was to be a Forrester, I nearly cried and threw something at the TV. Really? With everything she has going to her, that's all she aspires to be in life?  I knew at that point, Bill could set sail alone. What a waste and it completely unraveled any growth and development of Brooke (which really wasn't much) over the past years. It also makes me really angry for Katie. (While I do agree that Bill and Katie have run their course, I think of all of the angst Bill and Brooke helped perpetuate.)

Speaking of retrograde character growth ... Sasha. She was doing so well when she got untangled from Zzzende and Nicole and was trying to patch up things with her family, as well as starting her modeling career. I was so happy when she was with Thomas. It's like none of that happened and now she's back to chasing after that tool Zende.  Disappointing.

And the fact remains, she was a Forrester before (as Eric's wife and Ridge's wife) and where exactly did that get her? No where. And Lord have mercy, where does she think this is some great family?

The patriarch was a philanderer for years and when he did settle down, with Brooke's own sister, he treated her like Slut from the Valley 2.0 when he decided to take his harpy of a wife back.

The matriarch was a batshitcrazy bitch who tried to murder Brooke on more than one occasion, steal her children from her, orchestrated her rape, and in every way she could, tried to make her life absolutely miserable.

Kristen and Felicia are MIA and when they are in town, they serve to look down their noses at everyone who isn't them and Kristen raised that waffling idiot, Zende, so I can't think too much of her.

Thorne is a pansy who is so desperate for love, he'd forgive Taylor, the woman who killed his wife and mother of his child, yet sided with his family against his then-love Brooke.

Ridge - we've been there, done that, own the greasy, pit-stained T-shirt. 

The next generation isn't shaping up to be much better with the aforementioned Zende, Thomas the Rapist, and Steffy, the cheater.

There is nothing special about the Forresters, much less their name. 

How truly pitiful that Brooke thinks so little of herself, that she thinks she needs to be a "Forrester" to be something when she is EVERYTHING in Bill's eyes and, more importantly, he made her believe, for a time, through her OWN eyes. 

A couple of conversations with Rumple and she is back to bowing and scraping, believing herself the Slut from the Valley until Ridge tells her otherwise.

• Love 10

I just want Sasha to seek the help of a therapist who enjoys a challenge. WTF is wrong with her that she's willing to accept scraps and eight day old leftovers from Zende. Geez. TPTB really screwed up a good opportunity with Thomas and Sasha. Even as a friend, he was protecting her and there for her in a way that Zzzzzende will never even want to be. Zzzzende deserves Nicole. They can have dinners in the kitchen and living room and mope all the rest of the days. Sasha was making so much progress, and I was here for it. Ugh. She better not end up pregnant. Pair her with Carter, Thomas, Wyatt, or maybe someone more mature and no nonsense like Bill. She's a pistol, and I could see her getting on well with somebody strong like Bill. I just want her to see beyond the patches of hair on Zzzeeende's face. Forrester doesn't have male models? What about Loading Dock Guy? 

I see why Brooke wanted to be a Forrester. Males and females in that family waffle like nobody's business. She has been waffling for the past several weeks over Ridge or Bill, so she fits right on in. Did she care about the precious children when she was in Bill's Boom Boom Room? She wasn't thinking about how much she was hurting Katie when she was professing her love for Bill in Katie and Bill's workplace. Will should be mad that she ripped apart his family only to decide, "Oh but wait, I need to think about the children!" Ugh! 

• Love 12

If I was supposed to be all 'it's about time those crazy kids got their Bridge back again' it was a fail for me.

So Brooke inserted herself into her sister's marriage twice because The Stallion was the true love of her life, but then when it came time to put up or shut up she ran back to Ridge? For the Children (who she never gave a thought to until this moment)? Bitch please. 

(I still don't see any chemistry between the actors)

• Love 11
21 minutes ago, tricknasty said:

Welp. Bridge is back together. That makes me sad and pissed at the same time

And I changed my avatar to Bill/DD in protest. I never ever thought I'd see the day when I wrote Brooke off (I saw her through the Deacon days and the Oliver wall boink for goodness' sake) but that day is here.

• Love 9

Now this silly cow is talking about decency? Where was the decency when she was bedding her sister’s husband? Now she wants to do the right thing for her children? What a joke. How is settling for a man you don’t really want or love “that way” and pining for another doing what’s best for your child. She so doesn’t want to do this that she even mustered up two lines of tears. RJ is 16, not 6. I wish Brooke all of the misery in the world for doing something so stupid and I hope some hot young thing catches Bill’s eye STAT so she can suffer deeply. Sasha could use a sugar daddy about now.

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, donovan said:

If I was supposed to be all 'it's about time those crazy kids got their Bridge back again' it was a fail for me.

So Brooke inserted herself into her sister's marriage twice because The Stallion was the true love of her life, but then when it came time to put up or shut up she ran back to Ridge? For the Children (who she never gave a thought to until this moment)? Bitch please. 

(I still don't see any chemistry between the actors)

That's because there isn't any. The only actress TK has some chemistry with is LG. 

• Love 7

This week's shows have been brought to you by the letter "B". I haven't seen so much begging since my last visit to NYC. 

Liam/Steffy and Ridge/Brooke sort or remind me of the immortal words of Meatloaf. 

Will you love me forever!

I couldn't take it any longer 
Lord I was crazed And when the feeling came upon me like a title wave I started swearing to my God and on my mother's grave That I would love you to the end of time I swore that I would love you to the end of time!  So now I'm praying for the end of time to hurry up and arrive cause I got to spend another minute with you I don't think that I can really survive I'll never break my promises of forget my vow but God only knows what I can do right now I'm praying for the end of time that's all that I can do praying for the end of time, so I can end my time with you!! 

• Love 6

I had to tap out at the desperate pleading tone in Brooke's voice as she called to Ridge out on the balcony there.  No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.  Do.Not.Want. 

This is just so much bullshit.   I blame 2016.  This year is a hot mess.  

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Love 9

OMG! OMG! OMEVERLOVINGGOD! I am reading these posts and I am sick! She really fucking did it? STUPID, STUPID Brooke! I never thought I would wish pain and harm on my girl, but I hope she gets positively crushed. I don't care if it is the discovery of who Douglas's bio dad is, or if it is because Rumple develops some kind of love/hate thing with Quinn, but I want Brooke to hurt, just like Bill will be hurting. And when Rumple is done with her this time, maybe she will finally understand what life with him really means. But it will be too late for her and Bill. 

Oh, to add punch to that pain, I hope Bill winds up with Steffy. Another thing I never thought I would be saying. 

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

This is just so much bullshit.   I blame 2016.  This year is a hot mess.  

2016 is getting such a bad rap, LOL.

I would love for Steffy to go back to Bill just to see how it would affect the Spencer men dynamic. Would Liam and Wyatt see it as a betrayal? Would one or both move on or actually try to fight Bill for her?

And would they actually be allowed to be a power couple, enjoy life together, and perhaps build a family? Steffy as Will's step-mother? And then you could get the revenge story of Katie hooking up with either Wyatt or Liam. Mix it up show!

I just need a happy, fun, proactive couple on the show to stay together for longer than a year that isn't Raya.

• Love 6

I've been thinking that's where they're headed, too, @TobinAlbers. Of course, I also thought they were heading for Katie & Liam when Brill were sneaking around during the Bill/Katie marriage, & that was wrong, but I could see them getting Steffy out of the Spencer boys' orbit & putting her with the Spencer man. I gotta say, I don't care about age, if I could have Liam, Wyatt or $Bill, I'd take 1/2 of $Bill over those 2 put together. He's just aging like fine wine. 

I also agree with everyone else: free Sasha! She is such a breath of fresh air for this show. She is beautiful, vivacious, smart, please stop wasting her on that sinkhole Zzzzzzende. 

• Love 12

There's nothing I can add that's already been said, except that this is why this show can't have nice things.

There is no original angle to any aspect of this asspull of a storyline.

Brooke waking up in love with Ridge? Done. Realizing this after destroying another woman to get said man she's leaving for Ridge?* Done Being told Ridge is no good for her? Well Done. Getting back together for the sake of an overgrown brat who is old enough to know what a disaster his parents are together?** So overdone that Gordon Ramsay should be screaming at Bradley Bell and calling him a donkey for it.

*And there is another thing to add to Ridge's shit list. We're not for that manipulation, Thorne and Macy never would've reunited and the events leading up to her first death never would've happened. Fuck him for following Steph and St. Taylor in that plan.

** I've mentioned before that B&B is way too forgiving of how screwed up these kids should be, beyond the generic "I'm rich and spoiled" variety. I was reminded of how the writers went out their way to show how specifically the behaviour of the horrendous parents affected the kids of ATWT when rewatching the Luke story a while ago. We need more Will Munsons and far fewer Summer Newmans on this show.

• Love 6

I totally love me some Sasha.  She is vibrant, beautiful and interesting on screen.  I don't love that she has a current attack of ZZenditis, but I'm hoping it clears up fast.  I wasn't too sure about FC when she first appeared  although I loved her character of Julius' secret love child.  I thought she was a little OTT in her acting style, a little all over the place.  But then I watched her hold her own in scenes with OB/Julius,  He really brought it (always does) and she matched him. 

I began to see that her initial OTT acting was a choice, the insecure girl hiding her secret and insecurity by being all big and bold -- and hoping desperately that someone will see it's an act and will love and accept her.  Well ...... Sasha now knows that her so-called family will never love or accept her. Julius, Maya and Nicole will always think of her as an embarrassment, trash, slut from the Midwest, lower than dirt and want her gone.

As much as I mourn the loss of Tasha, I think the Thomas friendship was a turning point in the Sasha character's development.  Here was a Forrester no less who thought she was just fine the way she is and that her family had no right to treat her the way they do -- and even stood up to Julius for her.  You could see her glow and grow under that friendship. And we saw the really classy and graceful way she told him to go be with his son and Caroline.  My hope is that whenever Thomas returns from wherever he is with Caroline that friendship is still evident.

I want Sasha front and center as part of a dynamic couple -- with the kind of man and relationship that will turn snobby snots Maya and Nicole pea green with envy.  Bill Spencer? although he's probably slated for Puffy.  Wyatt maybe once he gets over his Puffiness?  

Or possibly there will be a return of Tasha once Dougie is revealed as Rumple's and he leaves Brooke for the sake of the child to create CaRidge 2.0 (you know it's coming).  Sasha as a sympathetic ear for Thomas until he realizes with a bang what we already know -- Sasha  yes! Carowhine who? And Sasha is all ZZende? ZZende? Not sure who that is.

Edited by La di Diva
  • Love 9
51 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

OMG! OMG! OMEVERLOVINGGOD! I am reading these posts and I am sick! She really fucking did it? STUPID, STUPID Brooke! I never thought I would wish pain and harm on my girl, but I hope she gets positively crushed. I don't care if it is the discovery of who Douglas's bio dad is, or if it is because Rumple develops some kind of love/hate thing with Quinn, but I want Brooke to hurt, just like Bill will be hurting. And when Rumple is done with her this time, maybe she will finally understand what life with him really means. But it will be too late for her and Bill. 

Oh, to add punch to that pain, I hope Bill winds up with Steffy. Another thing I never thought I would be saying. 

You know, I kind of liked Bill and Steffy back in the day. Unpopular opinion, I'm sure.

• Love 4

I've joked that Liam should cross over to Y&R, but I think Sasha would be a good addition there, too. She's from the Midwest anyway and could model with whichever company Lily worked for before becoming Mrs. Cane Ashby. Just as long as they keep my girl waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay the fuck away from the sinkhole that is Kneel because that is jumping from the spit and into the fire there. And if she and Sharon bond over their general lack of self worth, that's a nice bonus.

RE: Still, I was against it mostly because I still loved Batie. But since that's over with..why not? And if it permanently kills any relationship with Wyatt and/or Liam, so much the better IMO. It's better than seeing him fawn over Brooke and it'll cause a grease fire once Ridge explodes after hearing the news, so it's a win all the way around.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

You know, I kind of liked Bill and Steffy back in the day. Unpopular opinion, I'm sure.

If I'm being honest, I want Still back. It would destroy Ridge, crush Brooke, and the waffle would be crying maple syrup tears to express his butthurt feelings (maybe Lemonheads will be there to soothe him).  Wyatt would also be hurt, but he'd crack Steffy's face every chance he got, and he'd give Bill holy hell, too. So very messy. Ooooh, can you imagine Eric reading Bill for filth about taking a ride on the Forrester-Spencer bike? I can, and it would be glorious.

Santa, I've been mostly good this year. If you're wondering what I want for Christmas, it's Still. It would completely disrupt the canvas, and piss off pretty much everyone on the show. Bring it, and I'll have the milk and cookies waiting.

Edited by bittersweet4149
  • Love 12

he has every right not to give a fuck about the man that's destroyed his mom many times.

Rick can certainly not give a fuck about Ridge, but come on. Brooke is a grown woman who always, always went into those situations with Ridge with her eyes wide open. Brooke was a willing participant and pulled a lot of crap over the years to be with Ridge.

I'm not really a fan of Brooke and Bill but I would rather those two just stuck together. I want my Ridge and Caroline back. I guess that is never going to happen. As someone said I never get nice things on this show. Never.

• Love 8

I don't care how much KKL wants to be employed. When she read this absolute shit in the script, she should have stood up, thrown it down and said "NO! I will not do this crap one more time. I QUIT." Who writes this drivel, crap, shit, sad story line?  And how can anyone with a conscience agree to destroy this show? I hate Ridge, the whispering, the unkempt appearance, the pretending that he cares about the son he's not seen in years, his dad, etc, etc, etc. OMG. This show has sunk lower than I ever believed possible. 

• Love 9
29 minutes ago, hypnotoad said:

Rick can certainly not give a fuck about Ridge, but come on. Brooke is a grown woman who always, always went into those situations with Ridge with her eyes wide open. Brooke was a willing participant and pulled a lot of crap over the years to be with Ridge.

Oh believe me, I'm no fan of Rick's and his grudge wank with Ridge is crazy disproportionate to his crimes. But I do think they could've address things like, for example, leaving their family to be with Taylor and baby Thomas with a bit more tact and subtly. It didn't need to be about being Eric's favorite son or using the girl he babysat alongside his own child with Amber as a pawn in something that didn't involve her.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I don't care how much KKL wants to be employed. When she read this absolute shit in the script, she should have stood up, thrown it down and said "NO! I will not do this crap one more time. I QUIT." Who writes this drivel, crap, shit, sad story line?  And how can anyone with a conscience agree to destroy this show? I hate Ridge, the whispering, the unkempt appearance, the pretending that he cares about the son he's not seen in years, his dad, etc, etc, etc. OMG. This show has sunk lower than I ever believed possible. 

Eh. I understand the sentiment, but I can understand why KKL doesn't quit. Being a soap actor gives far more flexibility than most acting gigs. But I do hope she spoke up about this crap because I agree that it's tripe. IIRC, we got the rape story because she was so sick of bouncing between Ridge and Nick, so they will on occasion listen.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

I've joked that Liam should cross over to Y&R, but I think Sasha would be a good addition there, too. She's from the Midwest anyway and could model with whichever company Lily worked for before becoming Mrs. Cane Ashby. Just as long as they keep my girl

They can't even use Hilary right they'd straight up ruin Sasha. Then again if she caught the eye of Noah Newman that could be fun.

With our luck they'd make her one of Billy's Funtime gals. ::shudder::

The other way I'd accept her crossing over is if we learned she's not Julius's daughter but Jack Abbotts and he finally get a kick ass daughter worthy of him and she'd get a dad who adores her and who has his back. Can you imagine her rolling her eyes at Victor Newman? Sasha Abbott. Good times.

• Love 6

That was so satisfying to this viewer I had to have a cigarette.  Brooke proved her level of dumbassedness, oh yes. $Bill, dumped!! I ate it up. It won't last but I sure hope they are as dead as disco. Bill would have to be as pathetic as, well, Brooke to ever want her back. So that will happen, eventually. I just hope Katie won't fall for his crap yet again. I hope she laughs at his dumbass. And Brooke's.  I never thought Bill really loved Brooke, he just wants to win her and he never really has. She has always walked away and he can't stand it, of course he hates that Ridge wins again. I will just bask in the moment and not worry about how TIIC will fuck this up for me. 

• Love 7
41 minutes ago, thewhiteowl said:

Brooke proved her level of dumbassedness, oh yes. $Bill, dumped!! I ate it up. It won't last but I sure hope they are as dead as disco.

As much as I didn't want Brooke back with Ridge, and yeah, I have to admit I liked her with Bill, I agree with this.  Brooke and Ridge are together?  Then for once, show, please keep a couple together!  When triangle stories are the only damn ones written, it's too predictable to be entertaining.

1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Eh. I understand the sentiment, but I can understand why KKL doesn't quit. Being a soap actor gives far more flexibility than most acting gigs.

I saw an interview a while ago with KKL where she said she likes that she has steady work and she has a short commute to the studio.  I wouldn't blame her if she got angry, but I don't see her going anywhere either (by her choice, anyway).

2 hours ago, bittersweet4149 said:

If I'm being honest, I want Still back. It would destroy Ridge, crush Brooke, and the waffle would be crying maple syrup tears to express his butthurt feelings (maybe Lemonheads will be there to soothe him).  Wyatt would also be hurt, but he'd crack Steffy's face every chance he got, and he'd give Bill holy hell, too. So very messy.

Plus, both of Steffy's ex-husbands would be her step sons!

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Plus, both of Steffy's ex-husbands would be her step sons!

Yup. Messy, nasty, and skanktastic - totally Steffy. Make it happen, Show, and I want front row seats when Quinn low-key calls the plastic princess out on her bullshit. Do it so the heifer doesn't even realize she's gutted until Quinn walks away and she finds herself covered in blood.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, thewhiteowl said:

That was so satisfying to this viewer I had to have a cigarette.  Brooke proved her level of dumbassedness, oh yes. $Bill, dumped!! I ate it up. It won't last but I sure hope they are as dead as disco. Bill would have to be as pathetic as, well, Brooke to ever want her back. So that will happen, eventually. I just hope Katie won't fall for his crap yet again. I hope she laughs at his dumbass. And Brooke's.  I never thought Bill really loved Brooke, he just wants to win her and he never really has. She has always walked away and he can't stand it, of course he hates that Ridge wins again. I will just bask in the moment and not worry about how TIIC will fuck this up for me. 

As Grisgris posted earlier:

22 hours ago, grisgris said:

It's pretty clear as to what's going to happen and I'm disappointed especially since it makes Brooke look like a complete fool and doormat.  When she admitted yesterday that all she ever wanted out of life was to be a Forrester, I nearly cried and threw something at the TV. Really? With everything she has going to her, that's all she aspires to be in life? 

I too expected Brooke would go back to Ridge after she said that. Having RG nagging and manipulating Brooke in every scene they were together was the turd in the punch bowl.

Oh, well. One actor not that into the romantic SL and the other working it like a rodeo clown. <Snores-ville>

It gives $Bill a reason to play the resentful asshole he is and the opportunity to attack Forrester Creations, Ridge in particular, with impunity. I wonder if $Bill's conversation with Steffy is preamble for another affair between those two selfish fucks.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 5

I keep thinking back to the day (gee, was it last year?) when Brooke made that fateful remark to Bill that she was still in love with him or he'd always be the love of her life, or whatever it was, that set this shitstorm in motion. And this is how it ended? Well, I sure hope that HT got some good Emmy reel material out of it. That's about the only positive that I can think of. SMH.

Where did the "for the sake of the children" argument come from? Well, I mean, I KNOW, but ... Brooke made the whole break-up sound like she was blaming it on Will.  Bill has made it very clear that he has no intentions of reuniting again with Katie and how marriage for those two just doesn't work any longer.  Katie is at least going through the motions that she's settled into a single life with Will and a new house to get used to.

Now what? I birthday party for RJ at Chucky Cheese's? That's about at what maturity level this is being played at.

I hope that Bill is finished with Brooke once and for all with no second, third or fourth chances. I would have no problem with Steffy and Bill.  That would pop-off everybody in one fell swoop:  Ridge, Brooke, Wyatt, Liam, Eric, Quinn and Katie. Have I left anybody out?

I had to hurriedly turn off the DVR today before it showed the Bridge kiss.  I just couldn't stomach it.  BTW, was Rumple's cheesy "Bridge" moniker metaphor story today a shout-out to us viewers or something?

P.S.: Also, please ... to those of you who are brave to watch this drivel in real time ... if you can bear to watch on Monday, PLEASE warn us those who watch the DVR in the evening of any Bridge bedroom scenes. I'll make sure to either FF or eat dinner later in the evening.

• Love 7
46 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I'd also like to add, what is with this being married "for the children" nonsense?  Exactly when did Dr. Laura become the new head writer???

It's one thing to find common ground and choose to remain married to give the children structure and stability. But Brooke or Ridge have been chasing structure and stability for themselves all their adult lives through serial mariages, and have never been able to demonstrated it for any of their children.

Whatever the fairytale drivel RJ is spouting means makes no sense to his history; he's basically lived with both parents separated or in boarding school. RJ has had little time with both his dysfunctional parents under the same roof.

• Love 6

Please, spare me the "for the children" nonsense. It was only an excuse, the only thing she could say that Bill can't argue with unless he wants to look like a complete monster.  Not that it usually bothers him.  Besides it keeps the door open for Brooke to claim she still loves him, someday. 

• Love 4

Rumple has ruined 3 Brill weddings (Dubai, a few weeks ago and today)  If there is a future Bridge wedding turnabout is fair play.  Not that I think at this point Bill wants Brooke  he'd just want to stick it to Rumple and ruin the wedding.

Fearless prediction -- Bill is going to execute some revenge on Rumple -- and it's not by stealing Brooke back,  It could be FC-related -- there is that 12.5% -- maybe he'll openly back Quinn in some way and drive R out of the company.  Or the revenge could be against Rumple's family -- a Steffy hook-up will make Rumple's head explode, double explode if Still got married.

And soap gods, by all that is sacred please, please, please spare us scenes of Slouchy telling his dad he knew mom would come back and worse telling Brooke he knew she didn't love Spencer and would come back to the "family".  Cue Brooke turning away when he says that, looking pensive and sad with that single Brooke tear.

Bill told Brooke Rumple would leave in 3 months.  Anyone want to start a pool on how long it will take Rumple to abandon his Logan now he has her back?

Brooke has been my girl almost forever, but today's "Return to Rumple for the Sake of Decency and the Children" has me on a break.  I give it a two weeks, maybe three, and she's going to be eating her heart out with love of Bill.  Rumple may be her DESTINY, but I think Bill really is the love of her life.  She just won't know it until it's too late.

Rumple won; he got her away from Bill and Brooke is going to realize soon (as Bill said) that R didn't want her, he just didn't want Bill or anyone else to have her.

When Ron Moss played out Ridge's waffling I hated it. But as awful as he treated Brooke I still saw love there,  Not so with TK's incarnation of Ridge as a smug, smarmy, entitled, controlling, unkempt @sshole.  TK's Ridge doesn't convey any love (or chemistry). Winning Brooke is just about sticking it to Bill, another jab in their never-ending feud. 

• Love 12

I read the posts yesterday; I knew what was going to happen, but that did nothing to alleviate my despair and disappointment as I watched Brooke once again sell her her soul to the devil. And she did it with aplomb. She was smiling that old Brooke smile. She looked genuinely happy. Oh Brooke, if you think Ridge has hurt you in the past, just wait a few months. When he walks away from you this time, you will realize far too late the mistake you made by choosing Ridge over Bill. Brooke should know that Bill is not Ridge or Eric or Nick or Grant or James or Connor. Bill is prideful, and he gave you three chances. I think that will be about it for the Stallion. He isn't the kind of man who will keep coming back and begging. Now the first blown wedding was not your fault, although you could have fought Ridge off and not gotten on that helicopter. But the second wedding? I put that entirely on you. Ridge may have been the crasher, but you were the enabler. You have always allowed Ridge to commandeer your life, but in that instance, you should have drawn a line in the sand and booted him out. I think Bill pretty much saw the lay of the land that day. He may have not wanted to acknowledge it, but in the back of his head, and deep in his heart, he knew you were never going to be his wife. He really thought he was going to be "The One", the guy who could turn you away from Ridge, but you allowing him to fuck up another wedding to Bill, and your lame excuse about Ridge being RJ's father, was a full on education for Bill. I felt so bad for him yesterday. And I don't even like him. I was so glad when he told Brooke he couldn't do this anymore and walked out. 

Now Bill will revert to his dark side, and try to exact some type of revenge. I see him throwing in with Quinn and Eric to take control away from Ridge. After Quinn's very nice and eloquent words to Bill on Thanksgiving; he may be in a more forgiving mood with her. I also think he is going to go after Steffy. I don't know how that is going to happen, and I know Bill would not want to hurt Liam, but I just feel it coming. 

If Show had it's druthers, it could take this terrible turn of events and make them matter. They could mine some really good story out of this; core characters, deep history and long standing relationships. 

• Love 8

Brooke, I have loved you forever, which is why I've asked God to turn you into a bird so you can fly FarFar away from Beverly Hills and LA and all the Shitwits you hang with. Girlfriend, it's time to change your People, places and things. Sell your shit, pack a bag, take your money go find ya a hot young guy and move to Fiji . You're too good for all this nonsense! Go! Now!

• Love 2

Re-crap for Thurs. 12/1:

I'm so the opposite of Tom Hanks right now.

b7vNtay.gif

Because this...is going to be painful.

We open with Steffy and Liam, who just rushed in from swimming at the beach. Apparently, these two don't have to work or anything. Must be nice. And speaking of nice, I have to say, JMW has a smoking body. The camera lingered on her ass for quite a while and I couldn't blame the cameraman there. 

Liam, ever the gentleman, asks how the tattoo ring removal was going and she said there would be a few more treatments. I'd like to man the equipment the next go-round. Liam just can't wait to put a ring on it and she said the ring would "never come off."

200.gif#2

Good one, Steffy. And yes, there will be plenty of gifs today because otherwise, I don't know how I'd get through this post.

Liam asks her about planning their wedding (what number are we up to now - 3 or 4?). She remarks they aren't the only ones with wedding plans and tells him that Brooke and Bill are jetting off to get married.

Liam looks dumbfounded (not an usual look for him) and said he hadn't heard anything about it yet.

Don't worry, sweetums, there won't BE a wedding, so no biggie.

Steffy explains she went looking for him at the office but found Bill instead. Liam is all snippy about his father keeping him in the loop and Steffy surmises that he was keeping it under wraps in case it didn't happen. When Liam asks why would that be, she says, "Well, my dad." I mean, seriously, does Liam live under a rock or something? How does he not know Ridge has been giving Brooke the hardcore press for weeks.?

Steffy tells him her dad isn't out of the picture and that Bill was "kind enough" to grant Brooke one final goodbye. Liam, optimistic as ever, said Ridge had to know this was coming, that Bill had been waiting "years" to marry Brooke and was excited. 

"If it happens," Steffy responds and I hate it when she is right.

Liam is convinced that his dad will get what he wants but Steffy reminds him that he wasn't around for the Bridge saga and that while she hates to admit it, they have more chemistry than "him and my mother." Somewhere, Taylor is hella confused.

2zf7fh2.gif

Steffy said Ridge had always been the one for Brooke but Liam countered that that would be true for any other man EXCEPT Bill. Aw, it's so nice to see how much faith you have in your dad, Liam. And I had/have plenty of faith in $ Bill but about zero in Brooke. 

Steffy acknowledges how much Brooke and Bil had been through and "more power to them"  if they can endure. Liam acknowledges the bond between Ridge and Brooke and Steffy muses whether people would talk about her and Liam that way. Um, give it another 25 years and then we can talk, although really, that's what you'd aspire to? No thanks. Liam says of course they would and that he was oh so certain about Steffy. Yep, I'm calling it - there's a Still reunion on the horizon.

Over at FC, RJ tells his dad how he thought they had won Brooke over with the heart in the sand.  Ridge, probably pretending, is playing it off as if he wasn't so sure what Brooke would do. Oh come on, Ridge, you wrote the freakin' playbook. It's like he's part of her DNA or something so for him to act like he's all unsure is just another thing to piss me off.

RJ doesn't understand why Ridge looks so unsure and Ridge, in the understatement of the century, says that along with the great moments, he and Brooke had experienced some "not so great ones" and that he "wasn't always an angel." When were you ever an angel, Ridge?

RJ thinks Bill was "all flash and no substance" and OMG, he has Bill pegged so wrong. Stupid little punk and I hope those of you who posted that RJ may soon go off canvas now that he's served his purpose in helping to demolish Brill are right.

Ridge tells RJ not to get his hopes and then RJ says - and I cannot believe him! - that while it would be awesome to have his parents back together, he'd be FINE either way. Are you kidding me here? He did say he wanted it for his parents, believing they'd be miserable without each other. Um, I think he meant miserable WITH each other.

Ridge says for whatever reason, Brooke cares about Bill. RJ insists she cares for Ridge more and that they have something "real." Then why does it crumble at the drop of a hat, huh, genius? Ridge attempts to work on some sketches while RJ looks over his shoulder. 

He finally gives up, too distracted (and seriously, I'm not buying that he doesn't know what Brooke is going to do) and ask RJ if he knows "how extraordinary" she is? As if a kid could appreciate their mother at their age. Certainly, he (Ridge) didn't, every chance he got. He calls Brooke "one of a kind" and that he would love to spend the rest of her life with her if he had "one more chance." How many chances has he had and blown? Why he should get any more chances is beyond me.

Then (and I'm warning you now to grab the booze or some Pepto) he actually brings up that his and Brooke's name combined into a word.

RJ guesses "Bridge?" And it's just oh-so-cute-and-adorable. Only NOT. That's no subtle thing the writers put in there, knowing full well the vast majority of viewers haven't been on the Bridge since RM's departure (if not long before that). Ridge talks about the "bridge between their hearts." And if you think you are going to be sick now, just wait...it gets worse.

Ridge decides to go get some fresh air.

We cut to Spencer Publications and I really, really, really hated every moment of these scenes.

Bill asks Brooke, who is avoiding his gaze, to "look at me and tell me you still want to be my wife."

Brooke just repeats that she loves him and there's so much she wanted to say to him. Bill, an edge of hurt and anger in his voice now, steelily tells her she can say it in St. Barts.

Brooke tells Bill how she's always admired his commitment, loyalty and perseverance and that she was "proud to have been a part of his life." Already talking in the past tense. 

Bill asks "Why does it sound as if you're saying goodbye?" Because she is, Bill, the foolish, foolish woman.

Bill reminds her of all they've gone through to be together and that they're finally "free" and "deserve the moment."

Brooke just says, "Being with you had been so wonderful." Well, if it's so wonderful, then why in the hell are you doing this?

Bill acknowledges that he knows the pressure she's under and assures her that they would do what they could to make everyone else happy but right now, it was time to make "you and your happiness the priority." And good grief, Brooke, when has ANY man EVER offered to do that for you and MEANT it?

He tells her that she couldn't just settle for Ridge to make RJ happy (and that's EXACTLY what she's doing and imagine that, Brooke settling for Ridge?!?) and she's crying more than one single tear now.

Bill states (and he is dead-on here ) that "past is prologue. You know exactly what he will do in a year or even three months from now." 

"He will leave you again." 

blog4_understanding_nod.gif?w=620

Brooke turns her back as if she can't bear to hear the truth of his words and he pulls her back, desperate now. "Listen to me... because that's what he does."

He tells her he knows she doesn't want to hear it but that's the Ridge and Brooke history in a nutshell. He reminds her that she can count on him that day and forever.

"So let's go get married. The jet is waiting and so is our future." 

Brooke, still crying, just stands there and you can see the palpable pain in Bill's eyes, the unshed tears, from this alpha-male of men.

Bill, who never begs, is all but begging now, and asks what he could do or say to make her see how right and that he had to know if he was what she wanted. 

Brooke responds, "It's not that simple." Yes, it is! Just say "yes" and get on that damn plane already!

Bill says it's never been simple and they'd had to fight and sacrifice with unwavering love. 

"At what cost?" Brooke blubbers and then she actually does it. She plays the "Think of the children!" card. 

ksbp.gif

She talks about family being important and asks whether she's supposed to mother Will but turn her back on her own?

And Bill, like the rest of us, is WTF? 

"What happened in Malibu? What did Ridge do to you?"

Brooke tells her RJ was there, too, and you can just see the slow boil in Bill. He fucking brainwashed her as usual and we all know Bill would like nothing better than to put a cap in his ass but Brooke is the one who let him get to her and destroy their happiness.

Brooke then tells him she didn't love one man more than the other (it sure doesn't sound that way to me) but "I can't stop thinking of the children." She states the obvious, that she has a son with Ridge and Bill has one with Katie, and again, relevance?

"So where is the decency?" She all but screams and guys, I just don't even know what to say here.

giphy.gif

When has this chick ever cared about decency? 

Bill, angered now, shouts "COME ON!" He - and we - can feel her slipping away. He tells her their kids would be surrounded by more love than any other kids on the planet. Brooke reverts back to form and cries about what she did to Katie. She almost looked as if she was having a panic attack, a clear sign that she's doing the WRONG thing.

Bill: "You gotta take a breath. You're all over the place." 

Bill tells her the topic is "about us" and Brooke argues that it's about "family, decency (?), order (??), legacy (???) and doing what is right (?????????)." She talks about how she's always followed her heart and it's gotten her into trouble, but now that she's "older and wiser" (that'll be the day on the "wiser" part), she said Bill was saying she needed to put herself first. Yes! And that's exactly why he's the right man for you, you stupid idiot! 

Brooke: "No, Bill, I need to put the children first." Bill asked what that meant for her and Ridge and she just stands there, a pathetic, teary-eyed mess and I want to slap her like that time Tyrion bitch-slapped Joffrey.

Tyrion_slaps_Joffrey.gif 

Bill, holding back tears, tells her that she's "blind" and that Ridge used "every trick in the book, their son included", to manipulate her. 

He reminds her they were on the verge of getting married. He laughs this sad little laugh, almost scoffing at himself as he recalls how understanding and patient he'd been but that it "doesn't matter anymore because from what I'm hearing, we might never be together."

And Brooke just stands there like a limp dishrag as he looks at her (and they should have cued up "Say Something (I'm Giving Up on You").

You can just see him break then and I've never seen him look so defeated, so God help them all when he dusts himself off and takes measures to get his own back. "We can't do this anymore," he says and touches her face, ever so gently, then walks out the door.

Brooke just sobs and sobs and sobs, seemingly heartbroken. Why, if this was the RIGHT decision, is it bothering you so much, huh, Brooke?

Oh but wait, we cut to her walking, still sad, towards the FC building and whom should she spot, up on the BRIDGE (get it?) leading to the entrance.

Chucklefuck Rumple. 

"Ridge!" she calls, in her whiny little baby voice she uses only when she's with him and suddenly, that bitch is all smiles as he turns toward her and she starts walking to him.

They meet - perfectly in the middle of the bridge. Because of course they do. 

He lifts up her naked left hand.

They just stare at each other as the music swells and tries (but fails) to emotionally manipulate us into going, aw....Bridge is reuniting on a bridge.

Once upon a time, there were so many of us who would have given anything to see this, me included, but not now, not after all these years of heartache and sorrow and pain and degradation for my girl, not even if RM returned. #NeverBridgeAgain. So TPTB that wrote and staged this steaming pile of dogshit and patted themselves on the back for it, thinking they were giving us the ultimate valentine, just gave us a giant kick in the crotch. 

And Brooke is BEAMING, with nary a care that she just destroyed not only herself, but Bill's heart and soul, for a man who isn't one inch the man Bill is. I mean, just look at her. 

bb-12-01-16-4.jpg

They embrace and Brooke tells him, "I'm back, Ridge. And I'm here to stay."

And if that wasn't vomit-inducing enough, he calls her, "My Logan."

"Yes, your Logan." Brooke replies and they kiss and I just want Quinn to shove them both over the bridge.

Well, you wanted him, you got him, honey, but the sand is already starting to drop from the hourglass and I cannot wait until he dumps your stupid, sorry ass once more. And I hope Bill has already moved on so you can't come play Beggy Hogan with him anymore and that he teams up with Quinn to put the screws to Rumple. Hit them both where it hurts because they deserve what's coming to them.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 12
15 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Bill acknowledges that he knows the pressure she's under and assures her that they would do what they could to make everyone else happy but right now, it was time to make "you and your happiness the priority." And God good, Brooke, when has any man ever offered to do that for you and meant it?

All of them not named Ridge.

• Love 4

Also, wow. I can't even after all of that. 

I've read both CBS shows were renewed though 2017, versus the two seasons they normally do. B&B has been my show forever, but if this is the best they do, then stick a fork in it.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 5

Love your gifs CountryGirl.  I can and will binge watch that gif of Joffrey being bitch slapped while the Hound looks on. So much more satisfying and entertaining than this POS show.

Edited by tricknasty
The Hound and The Mountain are brothers not twins
  • Love 3

So anyone want to take bets on whether Brooke will tell Ridge she's settling for the sake of the children?

Because that's exactly what she did. 

And now, I have NKOTB's "This One's For the Children" in my head.

tricknasty, that is one of my favorite gifs. You just know the Mountain is laughing inside.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

So anyone want to take bets on whether Brooke will tell Ridge she's settling for the sake of the children?

Because that's exactly what she did. 

And now, I have NKOTB's "This One's For the Children" in my head.

tricknasty, that is one of my favorite gifs. You just know the Mountain is laughing inside.

No, she won't say that because it won't occur to her.  She got a pass with Bil because he should have blasted her about giving a shit "about the children" when she just had to tell her sister's husband that she loves him. That's Brooke's decency right there. She never had a thought about the children getting in the way of whatever penis is today's destiny. 

• Love 5

Throughout all of his campaign to snatch (manipulate) Brooke from Bill has Rumple ever said "I love you" to Brooke?

I know he's prattled endlessly about how they belong together and their history and their DESTINY and the fact they have a son and that Satanie wanted them together (since when?).

But I cannot remember a single instance where he told her he loves her.  Now Bill says it all the time.  I know talk is cheap, but if Ridge thinks he and Brooke are fated to be together for all eternity, don't you think an 'I love you' or two would have popped out?

Now that I think about it I don't remember a single 'I love you' to Carowhine.   Queric say it to each other all the time

Edited by La di Diva
  • Love 9

Unpopular opinion, I know, but I've always been a Ridge fan.  RM's Ridge; questionable, well ok, pretty bad, acting choices aside - not TK's Ridge.  But, despite the reunion with Brooke (about which TK couldn't have looked more bored), I still think there may be some Quinn hatesex in the future.  And if Ridge does that to Brooke, after she dumped the one man who truly seemed to put her first, he will be irredeemable and I will be done.

• Love 6