Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

One thing this Show does consistently and very well.is Ruin a Character. Oh, you like this refreshing girl who isn't all about the bling? Let's turn her into an opportunist AND a bully!  What about this snarky computer nerd searching for estranged family? Make them into either a hateful.waffle or the worst model/dancer who can't stop running her mouth about other people's business. Yeah, remember when Ivy was cool and didn't take crap from a man? 

Stay away from Zende, show! Who an I kidding?  By next month show will somehow make HIM Ally's killer.

• Love 12
Ridge may be a grown ass man, but he's acting like a teenager in lust.  Ridge wants Caroline.  But then he does that teenage boy thing of breaking up for one night and then decide he wants to get back together. Definitely a version of "if you really loved them, you'd ..."

I agree with this completely but to me Ridge's personality defects don't give Brooke the right to tell him what to do. Caroline is a grown-up too and IMO has to assume responsibility for the choices she makes. If she chooses to trust that Ridge is being completely honest with her about the whole baby issue, that's on her. I think Brooke's "concern" is mostly about her jealousy and not wanting to see Ridge have a kid with a younger woman.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 9

One thing this Show does consistently and very well.is Ruin a Character. Oh, you like this refreshing girl who isn't all about the bling? Let's turn her into an opportunist AND a bully! What about this snarky computer nerd searching for estranged family? Make them into either a hateful.waffle or the worst model/dancer who can't stop running her mouth about other people's business. Yeah, remember when Ivy was cool and didn't take crap from a man?

Stay away from Zende, show! Who an I kidding? By next month show will somehow make HIM Ally's killer.

Ten years ago, the trend was to ruin all the males. There was Hector who got borderline obsessed with Taylor, that Shane bloke that got creepy over Phoebe, and Nick N. Sane, who managed to snatched the gold medal away from Ridge in the Crybaby Entitlement Olympics with his spin on "I did it for justice" that happened to coincide with his self-imposed breakup with Brooke.
  • Love 1

Did Ridge made mistakes about not telling Caroline about the vasectomy? Yes, but I won't jump to any hasty conclusion or make any hasty generalization about Ridge yet. I will stay positive for this couple and his character. Optimistic and positive attitude is also needed for audience who follow tv series not just real life situation. 

• Love 3

I was also frustrated by Ridge's excuses about not looking into getting the vasectomy reversed. I see it as a stalling tactic, but also it falls into the new "scatterbrain" flake that nuRidge has become under TK's portrayal.

I also agree that Brooke is either jealous or is laying the groundwork to break up CaRidge for her own gain -- maybe both. Since a Bridge reunion seems out of the question, at least Brooke can see Ridge lonely and miserable -- the situation he has put her in many a time.

Brooke needs to get her cougar freak on. Why not try to steal Liam away from Steffy!

• Love 5
Brooke needs to get her cougar freak on. Why not try to steal Liam away from Steffy!

Oh lawd, Brooke would wear that poor child out. But in general I agree that maybe Brooke needs to get some peen of her own so she could stop worrying so about Ridge's.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 7

Its probably the only way she could get some kind of story.  It seems the only way the over 40 crowd gets any airtime is if they are hooked up with a younger character.  TK is lucky Ridge is paired with Caroline.

Its really irritating me.

• Love 9

Oh lawd, Brooke would wear that poor child out. But in general I agree that maybe Brooke needs to get some peen of her own so she could stop worrying so about Ridge's.

Maybe Brooke could teach him a few things in the process, though, so all of the women who have been with him aren't acting like good sex is a complete revelation when they try out his brother. 

• Love 7

Perhaps, but I can't see Brooke just sitting back with this bombshell and waiting for/running to someone else to drop it...unless she goes to Thomas or Caroline and goes "Either you tell Ridge what happened or I will."  And in that case, it'd have to be Caroline; if this really will mirror Ridge/Brooke '06 in any meaningful way, it pretty much has to end with a pissed-off Ridge going after Thomas.  (And having said that it might well be Steffy who tells Dad about this; Dad runs off to beat up his other kid; and Brooke-Stephanie's-Yenta-Ghost gets to judge from afar.)

And, since Brooke is already keeping Ridge's vasectomy secret, would they double down and have her even briefly keep Rape Night a secret too?

In the US Thursday episode -- By denying Brooke the satisfaction of Ridge popping Caroline's Baby Brain with the news he had a vasectomy, Brooke will have to work a different angle in breaking them up.  

I see Brooke walking out of the phone booth in the Super Sleuth Pantsuit and Brooch, information gathering/ not-so-subtle hint dropping/ pot stirring with allusions to Ridge's inability to breed/ vasectomy secret to the company gossips and Team No Marry-No Baby (Steffy is making no secret of her disapproval, $Bill is going along with the engagement until there's a reason not to, Thomas is caught up fantasizing over his precious Caroline on Rape Night while his endorsement of the engagement falls flat).

Nicole is already smelling blood off of Thomas' evasions on the engagement news, and she's not one to let the threat of Forrester Family Drama © pass her by. Zende warning Nicole off speculating on Thomas and Caroline's relationship will only sharpen her curiosity. Nicole is the perfect puppet and mole for Brooke's vasectomy machinations, and also the perfect pasty when the Rape Night/ vasectomy/ Caroline pregative grenade is lobbed in Brooke's putsch.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 3

I was also frustrated by Ridge's excuses about not looking into getting the vasectomy reversed. I see it as a stalling tactic, but also it falls into the new "scatterbrain" flake that nuRidge has become under TK's portrayal.

Ridge vacillating on the vasectomy is very similar to the situation he was in not letting anyone but Katie know he had artist's block brain after he had been helped out of the helicopter by $Bill.

There's a running theme of Ridge not being able to admit that he has issues he cannot cure by force of ego, or under the guise of not causing disappointment. Ridge operates as if he has everything under control, while he avoiding public exposure of his weaknesses or any need of professional assistance. 

Whatever Ridge's reasons for not telling Caroline about the vasectomy -- the appearance of selfishness, fear of failure for the reversal, fear of failing to fulfill Caroline's deepest wish to become a mother, protecting his own fragile ego -- he will profoundly hurt Caroline (When has Ridge not rung out the woman he professes to love/ in the name of love?)  and look like a gold-plated jackass for not telling her the truth about shooting blanks.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 5

Whatever happened to never speaking about Ally's death again? That lasted not even 24 hours. I'm not surprised at all that the wrath of Steffy would not rear it's ugly face. Steffy was getting "wet" at berating Ivy and Liam was ejaculating all over himself in being able to throw his weight around in front of Steffy. I sure hope that Ivy has saved the video on her phone for the phone has its own memory separate from her computer and we only saw that the video was only deleted from the computer. Is the resurrection of Rick and Maya going to be even more heightened by making Steffy's and Liam's reign even more reprehensible? I don't want to speculate what is next for Ivy and Wyatt but I do hope they take a trip to New Orleans and have a couple of voodoo dolls made in Steffy's and Liam's likeness.

• Love 7

Hell, I was rolling my eyes when we got Ivy invoking "vidiyo" again barely five minutes into the show.  Steffy pulling a Ridge and firing her on the day of a photo shoot was just a bonus, if not a pleasant one (and the poofy hair was back; I honestly was hoping for another couple of episodes of the ant queen braid).

At least we finally got some more actual levity on the show thanks to Bill's endless nonplussedness at Ridge and Caroline's engagement.

• Love 5

Although I never imagined I could do it, I ended up taking the summer off from this show (combination of too busy with real life/too bored with the show) and now I'm back, refreshed, and thrilled that I no longer am seeing the Rick/Maya show. I thought I had missed the Steffy Rock & Tire Iron Video-from-Hell Show, too, but apparently, that's still dragging on. I tuned back in just as Ivy was deleting it, but now it seems like we're back to the Steffy Show, which is painful because Girlfriend cannot act her way out of a paper bag. And those Medusa extensions--YIKES. Paired with the Liz Taylor cat eyeliner, I just can't even...

Having said that, I am in HEAVEN with Ridge and Caroline. Should he tell her about his v-section? Hell yeah. Do I care? Hell no. I'm still completely in lust with him (hottest guy EVER in my book...well, next to my hubby!), and TK and LG are beyond adorable. I melt a little every time I see them together. Soon I'll just be a little puddle. Oh well, such is life.

Brooke = Holy Shrieking Shrew, Batman! Can she be any more transparent that she wants Ridge? Not that I blame her, but GET A GRIP, Brooke! She's just so painful and desperate to watch now. Sad. I had to laugh and laugh when Caroline (inappropriately) told Ridge in front of Brooke that at least they'd have fun trying to conceive! LOL, a million times over! And Brooke winced/eyerolled it. LOVED IT, I tell ya!

Don't like Bill's buzz cut at all and he looks like he's packing on the pounds again. Katie continues to grate on my last nerve with the self-satisfied smirking. Yeah, that's gotta suck that Ridge got you a raggedy red ribbon but his new fiancee is sporting a boulder-sized diamond. Too bad, so sad.

What's up with Creepy Jude Law? (NuThomas.) First of all, how the hell tall is this guy? He's dwarfing everybody on the set. Second, looks like he stole some of Ronn Moss's old shoe polish for his weird pompadour hairdo.

Am liking Ivy and Wyatt. Didn't think I'd say that, but they match well.

Waffles: Nothing new to see here, moving on... Same old a-hole.

• Love 14

TK and LG are beyond adorable!  They looks like a real couple! They remind me of Hunt Block and Cady Mcclain from As the World Turns.  It is so obvious there is REAL comfort between LG and TK.  I think their real life friendship also plays a big part in this (LG considered TK as her best friend, along with Kim Matula and Kelly Kruger).  You know, for some couple, getting together was the best part and they fizzled afterward. However, Caridge became even better (if it was possible) after they got together.    

Ridge vs. Bill with Caroline as the mediator is hilarious. I love Bill's over-protectiveness of his niece. 

My intuition tells me that Ridge can't keep Caroline in the dark very long.  Why? He already has Brooke and Bill after him. Then there is Caroline. She may be as soft and snuggly as a kitten but the girl still has claws and legs.  Those tight legs are not only good for jumping over Ridge's skin. They can do some serious harm of course I wouldn't want that happen to Ridge lol...  So I doubt he wants to piss off the passionate lover of his again with that "I let you go for you own good" crap.  Anyway, I will enjoy the Caridge wedding or their proper and overdue second love scene. 

Steffy turned against Ivy after she deleted the video is uncalled for.  First, she convinced Ridge to choose Ivy as the new face of forrester. Now, she's firing her already?  

Edited by sweetautumn
  • Love 6

Even when Steffy and Liam are right, they're still completely fuckin' annoying.  If there was ever an okay time for workplace violence, this was it.  I was hoping that Ivy would cut all 3 of those idiots around her.  However, she can't really be surprised that Steffy crapped on her the first chance she got.  The Spencer Bros. are just completely useless.

Unrelated news... AB has amazingly beautiful eyes.  Never noticed it until this ep.

I honestly don't care about CaRidge at all.  I just hope that when all of this blows up in their faces, Rick is there with a well-timed eye-roll.

• Love 8

I was going to say something about the assholes winning again but then I realized that when every character is an asshole it's kind of inevitable.

That part in $Bill's hair is the most ridiculous thing ever.

I did love his comment about the craft store being out of red string.

Smugness is the one thing JMW is good at, unfortunately it's the most annoying character trait to me.

• Love 6

Ok Caroline's voice is getting to me now, even in straight dialogue it still manages to be squeaky and childlike and then she clamps her teeth together while she makes an ear to ear grin like now can I have my way?!  What is she 4??  And Ridge grinning back at her...oy pull that rug out from under her already!

• Love 3

I loves me some DD but the hairdo is not working for me, neither the cut nor the harsh (for a man his age) color.

Katie was awfully gracious about Caroline's engagement ring.  And of course Ridge didn't even have the stones to feel an iota of shame at being called out about Katie's ridiculous ribbon. (Yo Caroline, you might want to get the stone appraised. Cheap-ass Ridge probably picked up a CZ ring at the drug store and used his rewards points to buy it.)

Nice dresses on both Steffy and Ivy today. Boy do I hope Ivy either kept or happens to find another copy of the video stashed away. AFAIC, Steffy and her Cousin Itt coiffure needs to be taken down a notch or twelve.

A wedding on the beach with no guests, no minister, and no advanced planning. El cheapo Ridge must have consulted Neil Winters in Genoa City on how to make your bride feel like you're doing her a favor by having any kind of ceremony at all.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 12

If we had an "unpopular" opinions section for B&B, I would hightail it over there but since we don't........please don't throw tomatoes at me......but I feel like I am a minority of one here......I can not stand Bill. He is all bluster and bravado but with no charm or charisma. Steamrolls over everyone and doesn;t let anyone get a word in edgewise. Strictly my opinion, but I loathe the sight of him and don't get me started on that hairdo. 

My other UO is Ivy. I know most people find her stunning but I don't see it. Yes, she has a banging body and her whole package is put together well but when I look at her, all I can see is her chapped lips staring back at me.

Oh well, to each his own, I guess....

Edited by SiouxB
  • Love 6

A wedding on the beach with no guests, no minister, and no advanced planning.

When most of the people you would invite are these people? Yeah I don't have a problem with it. Ridge has been married like 95 times and this isn't Caroline's first either, so why not simple and private? That sounds a lot nicer than some huge ass wedding.

Having said that, I am in HEAVEN with Ridge and Caroline. Should he tell her about his v-section? Hell yeah. Do I care? Hell no. I'm still completely in lust with him

Me too. I personally think the age difference is a bit much, but they have a ton of chemistry and I just love them on-screen together so I can get past the age thing.

• Love 8

Wait a second, according to B&B source, Caridge hold a wedding reception in NYC next Monday (I saw the picture of Eric, Ivy, Liam, Carter and Wyatt on the poster, maybe they will be at the reception?).  Maybe they went to New York for the official ceremony with some guests after their private ceremony in Malibu House?

I agree with hypnotoad on being simple and private. Wedding is about all things positive.  Who would want difficult situation and unpleasant experience ruin their most important day of life anyway?  As for the engagement ring Ridge brought for Caroline, she repeatedly expressed her joy and satisfaction with his choice.  The most important thing is how Caroline, Ridge's future wife feel about it.  If she is happy, then what's the problem?  The bigger, the better? The flashy, the better? Certainly not when it comes to diamond rings.

"Me too. I personally think the age difference is a bit much, but they have a ton of chemistry and I just love them on-screen together so I can get past the age thing."

hypnotoad, perhaps LG's real life experiences made her stronger person and more mature actress.  She can hold on her own in scenes with TK or other tv veterans, which really impressed me.  Probably this is one of the reasons why people can get past the age thing despite of the age difference between TK and her.  On a side note, LG may look young on the outside, but age doesn't define maturity. There are many egotistical and immature adults in real life as well as online.   

Edited by sweetautumn
  • Love 2
My other UO is Ivy. I know most people find her stunning but I don't see it. Yes, she has a banging body and her whole package is put together well but when I look at her, all I can see is her chapped lips staring back at me.

Oh well, to each his own, I guess....

I feel you and when I see Steffy, all I see is her collagen lips and clown face staring back at me (full body shudder)

• Love 5

I knew Bratz would turn on Ivy in no time flat. BTW, when was Steffy ever the "Face of Forrester"? All I remember is her taking over Brooke's lingerie line. Eggo is more pathetic by the day, following his dominatrix around like a puppy. I wish Wyatt would deck him. Wouldn't take more than an openhanded slap!

• Love 6

I loves me some DD but the hairdo is not working for me, neither the cut nor the harsh (for a man his age) color.

Katie was awfully gracious about Caroline's engagement ring. And of course Ridge didn't even have the stones to feel an iota of shame at being called out about Katie's ridiculous ribbon. (Yo Caroline, you might want to get the stone appraised. Cheap-ass Ridge probably picked up a CZ ring at the drug store and used his rewards points to buy it.)

Nice dresses on both Steffy and Ivy today. Boy do I hope Ivy either kept or happens to find another copy of the video stashed away. AFAIC, Steffy and her Cousin Itt coiffure needs to be taken down a notch or twelve.

A wedding on the beach with no guests, no minister, and no advanced planning. El cheapo Ridge must have consulted Neil Winters in Genoa City on how to make your bride feel like you're doing her a favor by having any kind of ceremony at all.

Let's not insult Ridge like that.

....at least till were sure he didn't cater through Hebrew National. :D

I can buy Katie's graciousness at legit because she never gave a fuck about Ridge to begin with. Their whole relationship began and ended with being pissed as Brooke and Bill being together. They both got what they wanted outta it. Better this than the passive aggressive shit she still pulls around Steffy six years (!) after the fact.

• Love 8

Wait a second, according to B&B source, Caridge hold a wedding reception in NYC next Monday (I saw the picture of Eric, Ivy, Liam, Carter and Wyatt on the poster, maybe they will be at the reception?).  Maybe they went to New York for the official ceremony with some guests after their private ceremony in Malibu House?

Is California Freedom going to New York Fashion Week?

• Love 1

Ok Caroline's voice is getting to me now, even in straight dialogue it still manages to be squeaky and childlike and then she clamps her teeth together while she makes an ear to ear grin like now can I have my way?! What is she 4?? And Ridge grinning back at her...oy pull that rug out from under her already!

Yes! This is what bothers me about Ridge/Caroline, not the age difference, but the complete lack of maturity on Caroline's part. This is what I find squicky and why I think it looks like Ridge is pawing his granddaughter. And I don't think she's being directed to act this way, I think LG just isn't a very good actress.

I don't see it either. She's pretty but nothing to write home about IMO. Edited by ByTor
  • Love 3
When most of the people you would invite are these people? Yeah I don't have a problem with it. Ridge has been married like 95 times and this isn't Caroline's first either, so why not simple and private? That sounds a lot nicer than some huge ass wedding.

Yep. I can just imagine the "friends and family" who would be guests at that wedding--eye-rolling, squinting, fuming, fantasizing about having sex with one of the spouses-to-be, trying not to punch out their lights...who needs that? I was totally swept up in that moment when Ridge said he didn't want to wait and just wanted to be her husband today. Probably a big part of him is trying to circumvent Brooke, Bill, and all of the other screaming harpies who have been on their case, but whatever. It was sweet and passionate, just like them. Plus, I'm sure they're going to have a crappy ceremony to make it official, either at the town hall or in Eric's living room (the only place for a wedding in California, it seems), so might as well have a private one that's not crappy. I just hope they're not going to have the unofficial private wedding and then before they can get to the official one, all hell breaks loose with Caroline preggers by Creepy Jude Law. (And if she's really not worried that she's pregnant now, wouldn't that mean she's...uh...having a monthly visitor? Crappy time for a honeymoon.)

I did love his comment about the craft store being out of red string.

I loved it, too. Even though I love TK and how he's playing Ridge, I was not aboard his train when he was with Katie. It's all fine and dandy to give her a red ribbon as a sort of "place-keeper" until he coughs up a legitimate ring within a day or two, but she was wearing that effing nasty thing around for MONTHS. I'm shuddering at the bacteria festering on it...!  And I would kill to see $Bill's face if he ever finds that red ribbon where Katie weepingly and sentimentally kept it, in the poetry book on her mantle. Sheesh, that was Brad Bell's best decision ever to ditch Katie/Ridge and go for Caroline/Ridge.

Can I just rename Katie "Perma-Smirk"? I can't stand her and her smirking holier-than-thou-ness.

Here's a real humdinger for the Unpopular Opinions: From what I've seen of Creepy Jude Law and Caroline, I don't think he raped her. He looked drunk out of his mind during it, in love before it, and huge regret after it, with immense sadness that she didn't feel the same way. Is he creepy? Absolutely. But I think the way they're trying to write him is he honestly thought this was their opportunity to have a go at it, since it was "over" with Ridge. He was a jackass to jump on her (literally) that soon after her breakup, but he was also very drunk, and drunk in love.

Another part of me really wonders if they ever really did it, and if he's just making it all up, as in his Boinkberry Incident with Brooke. He does seem slimey enough to do that, given that as soon as this new version of Thomas arrived, he's been an a-hole to Ridge, when there was never that history between father and son before (at least not that I can recall).

Why can't they ever get somebody good to play Thomas? I hated Drew Tyler Bell (or whatever the hell his name was) with his morose, Addams Family look. Then there was Adam Gregory, who was handsome but asexual, a total block of wood. Now they've got this guy who is in the Guinness Book for tallest actor ever on a soap, and for me anyway, the writing of his character is ALL OVER THE PLACE. We should be able to have a very clear idea at this point of where his head is, but it's all muddy. Does he love her? Lust her? Did he know what he was doing? Did he really even do it? The whole thing is a mess, for me anyway.

Edited by Shira
  • Love 7

I get that, thewhiteowl, but from what I've seen, they were both drunk and she was drunk/drugged at the time and neither one was thinking straight. To me it was along the same lines as Oliver and Amber, when he was being the drunken cowboy playing his guitar in his underpants--only without any humor. (Would he have had sex with Amber without being drunk off his ass?) But if Caroline did say no (which I didn't see), or push him off (which I didn't see), or refuse his advances (didn't see it either), then yep: rape. I've just tuned back into this show, but I thought he said she was kissing him back and responding? Far be it from me to defend Creepy Jude Law, because I DO think he's all kinds of creepy. If he was just imagining that she was kissing him back, then that is pretty sick. From what I've seen, though, it's not that black and white. I guess I'm thinking of my own (way-back) younger days. Did I have sex while drunk with a guy who was also drunk? Yes. On more than one occasion. It just wasn't that big a deal to me--I'm part Swedish and we're quite liberal about sexuality. Would I have had sex with the guy if I hadn't been drunk? Nope. But he didn't rape me, either. I guess the difference is that Caroline doesn't remember any of it, so she was way more out of it than I was.

• Love 6

I dunno, does being drunk give you a pass to stick your penis is somebody? Does being drunk give somebody a pass to stick their penis in you? And, does not saying "no" out loud mean "yes"? To me it still comes down to consent and Caroline was not in condition to give it.  AFAIC the pills have nothing to do with it even though Thomas seems to be trying to use them as his "out" since he didn't know about them. Whatever, Caroline seems to have assumed part of the blame for what happened, largely because of her having taken Pammy's pills and otherwise because Thomas guilted her into it. When the truth comes out it'll be interesting to see where everyone falls on the issue. Did Caroline willingly cheat or was she taken advantage of?

• Love 8

I get all of that, too, Joimiaroxeu. But didn't he say that she was kissing him right back and totally responsive to it? He seemed genuinely shocked and upset that she didn't remember any of it. Did they show any kissing? I'm asking because I didn't see the scene, so I honestly don't know. Usually with the rapes I've seen on soaps, particularly this heavy-handed soap, it's obvious when it's rape. Thomas seemed genuinely freaked out by the whole thing afterward, instead of looking all guilty, self-satisfied, or whatever. They're not even doing their classic, tell-tale, villain-type music. Would they really ruin a legacy character like that?

I get this is a loaded issue, especially with Bill Cosby and his date-rape drugs all over the news. But I'm not sure that Brad Bell intended it to be a parallel.

I'm not defending rape or rapists in any way, and frankly, I'm sorry that I brought it up. For me, though, from what I saw of the show, it didn't look like it. It looked like TWO people severely under the influence.

• Love 6

Here's a real humdinger for the Unpopular Opinions: From what I've seen of Creepy Jude Law and Caroline, I don't think he raped her. He looked drunk out of his mind during it, in love before it, and huge regret after it, with immense sadness that she didn't feel the same way. Is he creepy? Absolutely. But I think the way they're trying to write him is he honestly thought this was their opportunity to have a go at it, since it was "over" with Ridge. He was a jackass to jump on her (literally) that soon after her breakup, but he was also very drunk, and drunk in love.

That's exactly what I saw.

I can't stand this Ridge or this Thomas. I'd love for Caroline to find anyone else. (Thankfully she is related to both Chicken and Waffles. Whew, she escaped that mess.) I bet she'd be cute with Oliver. Or Whip, since she likes older men. Of course there's always Thorne. (laughing to myself)

• Love 3

I knew it! I knew it! Steffy's talk about "forgiving" Ivy and "putting the past behind [them]" was just that-talk & bullshit talk, at that. As I predicted, Steffy's mercy for Ivy had a shorter life span than a fruit fly. Wyatt's telling Ivy to take the high road with Steffy to honor Aly's memory was just a waste of time. Right about now I'm guessing that Ivy really regrets deleting the video & Wyatt regrets talking her into it. When Ivy had her epiphany about neglecting Aly when she was still alive, Steffy kept encouraging Ivy's guilt trip because she knew that she was getting what she wanted, which she doesn't deserve. Ivy's not blameless, though. If Ivy had put another copy of the video on another phone and hadn't told Wyatt about it or had turned it in to the cops herself in the first place, Steffy might at long last be permanently in deep shit, where she belongs.

As for Ping-Pong, like Steffy, he finds new ways to piss me off in record time. Now he's done it by accusing Ivy of being "disloyal" and "manipulative." This from the asshole who dumped Ivy at Aly's funeral! Liam didn't even have the decency, the heart nor the class to wait until Aly's burial to break Ivy's heart. If Liam had even the slightest clue about loyalty, he would've at least let Ivy mourn Aly before pulling the rug out from under her. It would serve Cha-Cha & Ping-Pong right if the cloud broke down and the video either came back to Ivy's computer or even better, on Lt. Baker's instead. He could be trying to download hot dog recipes, only to end up seeing Aly die by Steffy's hand. If Lt. Baker learns where the original video came from & asks Ivy why she didn't turn it in, Ivy could say that she originally deleted it because Steffy & Liam threatened to destroy her if she didn't and she was scared of them and what they would do to her, hence her deleting the video & Wyatt could back her up out of guilt for convincing her to delete it in the first place.

Re Thomas' crimes, as the saying goes, "People can't help how they feel, but they can help how they act." Just because one puts a pile of shit in a heart-shaped box & calls it "chocolate," that doesn't make it true. Just because we didn't hear Caroline say "no," that doesn't mean she meant yes. Being drunk and/or stoned isn't a free pass for one person to violate another. In fairness, Caroline was wasted, but she was still way more messed-up than Thomas, who was apparently sober enough to kiss her, undress her and have his way with her, whether she liked it or not.  As far as I'm concerned, if Thomas really loved Caroline even half as much as he thinks he does, then he never would've violated her in any way, shape nor form.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 13

For someone who was "under heavy influence of drunkenness", Creepy Jude Law had a pretty good memory. He was tipsy but he seemed to knew what he was doing and it was obvious from the way he looked when he woke up. No headache or anything, in fact he had a creepy smile on his face even after he saw that Caroline was completely horrified to find him in her bed.

Something is off about his version of event and confession. He kept going on and on about how beautiful it was (vomit). But all his flashback showed was a devastated woman with look of sorrow and sadness in her eyes who was not interested in sexual healing or night of passion. Oh who can forget she was calling him a friend. I guess a real friend would have made a move on a drunk and devastated woman who keeps talking about her love for another man? 

I'm still convinced that his deep obsession with Caroline clouded his judgement. I don't consider what Creepy Jude Law did as rape, but he definitely took advantage.     

Edited by sweetautumn
  • Love 10

I sure hope that Ivy has another copy of that video stashed away somewhere and buries Steffy with it. Talk about stabbing Ivy in the back. What a raving bitch. What's worse is how Waffles stood there like a bobble-headed waffle parrot and "yes ma'am-ed" all of that nonsense Steffy was spewing.

When $Bill was reciting his list of women left in Ridge's wake, he left of his own sister.  I know that once Ridge was finally settled down with Caroline 1.0 he was decent to her, but he pulled a lot of crap with her before tying the knot. He tried to pressure her into sex before she was ready (during their courtship and engagement) and he cheated on her (ONS) right before their aborted first wedding.

I've had crushes on older men in my youth and what attracted me was their confidence and "worldliness." Seeing this Ridge bumbling around like a junior high kid with a crush just seems so out of character. YMMV.

Right now I'm either thoroughly bored with (Rick & Maya, Zende & Nicole) or pissed-off at (QoD) or don't care about (CaRidge/Thomas) that the show's become a real snooze-fest. I wish the writers would drum up some new action for $Bill, Quinn and Deacon, hell, even Brooke.

ETA: Couldn't Ivy still go to Lt. Baker and tell him what she saw as an eye witness? While it would certainly strengthen her case, she doesn't necessarily have to have the video.

Edited by grisgris
  • Love 8

It is always nice when the dust settles and the air clears; exposing hypocrites for the scoundrels they are. Steffy has ensconced herself firmly on her moral high horse, her blue suited henchman clinging to her like a barnacle, as she wields her swords or “doing the right thing” and blackmail and trust; forgetting all the while about her own murky past. This, on the heels of the kumbaya moment she shared with her cousin, and LittleMe Liam’s phone call to declare the end of all things VideoGate. So, instead of honoring their agreement, and doing the right thing by moving the fuck on, Steffy has chosen to use her power as President to upend Ivy’s world, while Ivy chose to redeem herself, and reclaimed her pride by deleting her’s. This miserable Medusa has sank to an all time low; her head of viscous snakes keeping all thoughts of right and wrong, and fair play away. Steffy’s Cheshire cat smile as she impaled Ivy spoke volumes; clearly telegraphing her glee at being able to dismantle her cousin in front of Ivy’s ex and current boyfriend. I think, no actually I hope, that we have only seen a glimmer of Ivy’s inner bitch, while I hope Wyatt will now see that his brother is one limp noodle, whose mind is a black hole, an empty vortex controlled by his current female partner.

Watching LittleMe Liam was the highlight of the day. Standing guard over his Mistress, all puffed up and preening, as he parroted Steffy’s desires like any p-whipped punk ass bitch. Ding dong LittleMe, maybe you and that snake headed girlfriend of yours should reevaluate the situation and remember how you obtained your current positions. Oh, that’s right, it was that whole takeover thingy. You remember, the one where Wyatt did all the dirty work, while you fulfilled your obligations as President of SPs, the job you got for just being a Spencer? Then for all Wyatt’s hard work, you and Steffy got the top spots, and he got……..well……..nothing, except the disgust of just about everyone. And of course he lost any chance of ever calling Nicole his friend. There was something else too wasn’t there? Something about the whole reason the takeover even came about? Of course! It was to protect Ivy, Caroline and Ally. Well, I guess one out of three ain’t bad! OOOPPPSY! Forgot about that one last little thing about how Ivy supported your actions against her family, and her family’s business. But that is ok LittleMe, you just keep on putting your hands on your hips, throwing your itty bitty wings behind your tail feathers, as you open your beak to start chirpin and twitterin about nothing. I think you are about to get schooled in how Wyatt managed to live with Quinn his whole life.

Any day with Ridge and Bill is a good day, and any day with them in scenes together is a better day. DD and TK stand up against each other better than RM and DD ever did; creating a testosterone force field that fills the entire room. What I like is each man has his own brand of heat, Bill, with his macho manliness, his no-nonsense ways, and sheer brute force; Ridge with his sexy maleness, his way of filling a room just by being in it, and his Euro way of saying fuck off. Today was no exception, with full on snark from our freshly coiffed Bill, and Ridge trying to placate while giving Bill the finger behind his back. Loved. Every. Minute. Of. It.

I love spontaneity, so I found my heart getting all pitter patter when Ridge asked Caroline to marry him that afternoon. It will also serve to cause a massive head implosion when certain folks find out.

Both of Ivy’s dresses were stunning.

A leather ensemble Steffy? Really?

Katie has been looking really lovely lately. Something seems different but I can’t quite peg it.

Loved that outfit Caroline had on.

Yep. I can just imagine the "friends and family" who would be guests at that wedding--eye-rolling, squinting, fuming, fantasizing about having sex with one of the spouses-to-be, trying not to punch out their lights...who needs that?

Puts a whole new spin on the Friends and Family plan huh? This statement had me howling, and elicited some very funny imagery. 

I was totally swept up in that moment when Ridge said he didn't want to wait and just wanted to be her husband today. Probably a big part of him is trying to circumvent Brooke, Bill, and all of the other screaming harpies who have been on their case, but whatever. It was sweet and passionate, just like them.

I wish I could give this a thousand likes. A big part of the reason I was instantly sold on Ridge and Caroline was his childish goofiness. I loved his inability to keep his head while around her. I found his day dreams of her hot and erotic and sweet all at the same time. I am all about this pairing, and hope they give them a fighting chance. 

• Love 15

So help me out here to understand this.  This wedding that Ridge is proposing he and Caroline have  "today... in Malibu' -- is just the 2 of them, no witnesses, no minister/ judge, no vows, I presume no license?

So this is a fake wedding. Essentially Ridge is saying let's stand on the beach and declare our love to the seagulls, but let's not really get married. As in legally married.

And Caroline agreed to this ish? Girl has lost her mind, 

And we're right back to playboy Ridge, He's committed, but not all in. Because if he ever decides to bail (and Ridge has proven to be oh so very good at bailing in all his other relationships) he can just move on to the next one with no divorce hassle,

As he really proposed and this time coughed up a ring rather than the frayed red ribbon of commitment, you'd think he'd actually do it, or at least plan something -- have a CarRidge marriage at the courthouse with strangers for witnesses.

I guess he's just too much of bohemian artist living in the moment to really get married, even though he asked Caroline to marry him.  Which generally -- at least in my experience -- means some sort of legal ceremony.

So after this bohemian artistic declaration of "twu wuv" in the sand to the seagulls the 2 of them will still just be living in the loft. Like they are now. Not married.

Sigh -- I guess I'm just not living enough in the moment to understand these mid-life crisis kids today

• Love 8

UGH--I pretty much hate Thomas--ass extraordinarire and as much as I like TK he is stoopid now too as is Caroline---and then there is the steffy/Liam crapoloosza--UGH and UGH again--please please please tell me that Ivy had a copy somewhere somehow and will use it---HELLO Steffy sucks on a good day and I now loathe Liam etc so even chicken looks good at the sight of these losers---I hate them all and where can I go? back to Y&R? please NO

• Love 8

Days is getting pretty darn good right now.  I really only have time to follow one soap and B&B is starting to get a bit iffy for me.  The only edge it has is TK and the fact that with the FF button it takes less than 15 minutes on average to watch. 

• Love 4

HELLO Steffy sucks on a good day and I now loathe Liam etc so even chicken looks good at the sight of these losers---I hate them all 

Over the years there were a few moments that I liked Liam, a few more moments where I thought he was okay, and most of the time it was more like, "whatever, waffle", but now I truly despise him.

• Love 11

So after this bohemian artistic declaration of "twu wuv" in the sand to the seagulls the 2 of them will still just be living in the loft. Like they are now. Not married.

Wasn't this exactly how Ridge & Brooke's last "wedding" went down?
  • Love 2

So help me out here to understand this. This wedding that Ridge is proposing he and Caroline have "today... in Malibu' -- is just the 2 of them, no witnesses, no minister/ judge, no vows, I presume no license?

So this is a fake wedding. Essentially Ridge is saying let's stand on the beach and declare our love to the seagulls, but let's not really get married. As in legally married.

And Caroline agreed to this ish? Girl has lost her mind,

And we're right back to playboy Ridge, He's committed, but not all in. Because if he ever decides to bail (and Ridge has proven to be oh so very good at bailing in all his other relationships) he can just move on to the next one with no divorce hassle,

As he really proposed and this time coughed up a ring rather than the frayed red ribbon of commitment, you'd think he'd actually do it, or at least plan something -- have a CarRidge marriage at the courthouse with strangers for witnesses.

I guess he's just too much of bohemian artist living in the moment to really get married, even though he asked Caroline to marry him. Which generally -- at least in my experience -- means some sort of legal ceremony.

Sigh -- I guess I'm just not living enough in the moment to understand these mid-life crisis kids today

And what's worse, this isn't even the first time he's done this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p61fcHn3mgs#

This was only three years ago. Is anyone trying anymore?

OTOH, it's still more effort than Liam has ever expended on any of the eleven (!) weddings he's taken part of and Ridge did say he wanted to avoid all the drama that was typical of every Lope wedding. So there's that.

• Love 3
This was only three years ago. Is anyone trying anymore?

Wonder why the video says 2009? Whatever, this is a smooth move for Ridge in that it gives him an easy out when a) it turns out the vasectomy can't be reversed, or b) he finds out about the drunken rapey-ness between Caroline and Thomas. Odds are Caroline will in the short run take a) badly and depending on how Ridge finds out about b) he won't take it well either. This couple is doomed. All I gotta say is Ridge must turn women out in bed because I don't why they all keep putting up with his b.s.

Oh I think you understand perfectly. Ridge is a stone player. Seriously, Caroline should have that ring appraised because I doubt it's a real diamond.

Never thought I would dislike someone else with the Maya/little Napoleon levels but Steffy and Liam have managed to make that happen in a nano second--power hungry and obnoxious are such great qualities and just like the last time where the hell is Eric? or even Ridge? nowhere to be seen while Bratz throws her weight around---UGH---what a retread. Not that I am surprised---the minute that video was gone this was the foregone result---PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let Ivy have a backup copy somewhere---I realize that Ridge is busy with his own little drama but he wanted to be CEO so the least he could do is pay a little attention---really not sure now who I loathe more Steffy or Rick---bleah.

• Love 6

Wonder why the video says 2009?

Because that's when they got married. Now, I wasn't watching at the time so I may have some things wrong but, according to recaps, Brooke and Ridge got to city hall after the wedding and legalized it.

That was the second marriage on the beach that year. From what I've read, the first one was declared invalid because Pam (who was working at City Hall) made a mistake with the marriage certificate. The second one was legit, though.

• Love 1

2009 is more than three years ago though and that's really what I was questioning. Anyways, Brooke and Ridge's character profiles at Soap Central say they were married both in 2009 (twice) and 2012. Supposedly the first one in 2009 was declared invalid and the one in 2012 was never legalized.

• Love 1