Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)

It's weird that a girl who looks like that is begging a guy who looks like that to marry him, but whatever, I can't stand Ivy so this looks good on her. Shoulda spent more time in her business than in other people's. She's lucky she has Quinn in her corner.

ETA Ivy go after Carter! He may be wooden but he's waaaaay better looking and loyal and a LAWYER and ordained by God!! (or whatever). Ivy looked gorgeous today, it's like I was saying all along, she's a down under Elizabeth Taylor. How does Liam get all these chicks???!!! I can't.....

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 9

This confuses me too. I'm not saying Liam and Wyatt are ugly but they sure as hell aren't hot in the way these gorgeous women keep gushing and chasing after them. If I saw either Liam or Wyatt at the gym or beach they are definitely average to below average. Whereas Dope, Ivy, Amber, even Steffi, all are striking in their own ways.

• Love 5
(edited)

This confuses me too. I'm not saying Liam and Wyatt are ugly but they sure as hell aren't hot in the way these gorgeous women keep gushing and chasing after them. If I saw either Liam or Wyatt at the gym or beach they are definitely average to below average. Whereas Dope, Ivy, Amber, even Steffi, all are striking in their own ways.

Agreed! I mean I'm not saying Wyatt and Liam are ugly but at the same time I am, by soap standards this is quite ridiculous especially when Carter is standing RIGHT THERE! I just realized that Wyatt and Liam are Chicken n' Waffles. I wonder what little Will can contribute to this southern fried dinner and what $Bill is? Beer? Syrup?

Here's today's extra, it's cute (for being a CarRidge clip) and I like that Ridge gave Rick his due.

https://youtu.be/_MT9j_xYejI

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 6

Didn't Liam declare love for Ivy, now it's "I care for her."

This is the epitome of waffling. Waffles was dripping with butter today trying to slip slide his way out of committing to Ivy. He was also doing his best MJ impression with the moon walk. As soon as he waffled, no pun intended, Ivy should have gone on a walkabout.

Quinn is amazing. Dam the torpedo and full speed ahead. I'm don't always condone her actions, but I admire her determination to keeping her eye on the prize.

• Love 9

Liam already ask Ivy to move in with him, and she turned him down because she didn't want to leave Aly alone. Now that he's about to marry her, he doesn't want her living with him? What a fuckwit.

I, too, like Ridge's big, dopey grin.

• Love 9
(edited)

That CarRidge bonus scene was all sorts of cute and I enjoyed them talking honestly about their family and Rick not bashing anyone or having cheesy dialogue. It felt like a real life conversation a couple would have. They look and are really natural together. TK's new short do and smile ad dancing eyes were pretty charming. And Caroline had that old Hollywood look to her hair and makeup. There was a bit of foreshadowing I am but concerned about when they went on about how FC would be a new work environment (less conflicts and stress).

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 8

I just adored Liam acting like marriage was this strange, horrifying concept that was simply too enormous to comprehend. As if that assclown wouldn't marry a sack of flour if it made googly eyes at him.

I think Wyatt just wants to prove he can nail Liam's ladies. It's okay to leave that annoying Steffy notch off your bedpost, Chickenhead.

Carter and Quinn make a decent comedy team.

Damn, Steffy, take your lame ass cookies and get out of the Caroline/Ridge scenes.

• Love 16

Agreed! I mean I'm not saying Wyatt and Liam are ugly but at the same time I am, by soap standards this is quite ridiculous especially when Carter is standing RIGHT THERE! I just realized that Wyatt and Liam are Chicken n' Waffles. I wonder what little Will can contribute to this southern fried dinner and what $Bill is? Beer? Syrup?

$Bill is the big old ham(hock) portion of the southern meal. Little Will's role is yet to be determined, but seeing as how his mama snacks on lemonheads, he can be the refreshing ice cold lemonade to wash it all down.

• Love 6

I thought Ivy looked so lovely in her wedding...long puffy skirt and crop top? Is that a real style now for weddings? Seems kinda prom dress-y to me.

Oh FFS, how many hasty, ill-conceived weddings has Liam already gone through for him to now be balking at one more? Good on him though for sort of telling Ivy up front that he's planning to cheat on her with Steffy (assuming he can get in there before thirsty Wyatt does).

I sure hope Ivy doesn't try to get pregnant by Liam. In fact, she ought to pull a card from his old trick deck and insist that he not sleep with either her or Steffy until her immigration status is settled.

So in CA do you not need two witnesses for wedding ceremony?

• Love 3

So in CA do you not need two witnesses for wedding ceremony?

Yup, and the two getting married have to apply for the license in person ... and that doesn't matter in Soapland; whatever Carter's performing, in the real world this is not a bona fide marriage in the state of California.

It is a surprise that Carter would put his law license in jeopardy to officiate over a limited partnership ... er ... a marriage of convenience to illegally keep a foreign national in the U.S. and thwart federal immigration law.

• Love 4

Liam already ask Ivy to move in with him, and she turned him down because she didn't want to leave Aly alone. Now that he's about to marry her, he doesn't want her living with him? What a fuckwit.

I, too, like Ridge's big, dopey grin.

Liam is the epitome of what is killing soaps today: writing for plot, rather than character.

Ridge is an arrogant, entitled waffle but we were shown how and why he is. He also had to work for the women to pay attention to him, as opposed to this dip shit that has women lining up to ride his disco stick for no reason that I've been able to figure out. Liam is just a carnival prize for Steffy, Hope and now Ivy to fight over.

• Love 9

Weren't we told when Liam first came on that he has recently lost his mother to cancer? Maybe that loss is what subconsciously drives his inability to sever ties with women. It that is true, it would be helpful if some of that was somehow incorporated into the character's motivations. Not that it excuses his behavior, nor should garner any sympathy for him, but at least it would shed some light on what makes him tick.

I just hate the way Ivy is turning out. She's either going to find out that she's legal after all or the marriage is invalid and will hide it from Liam. She and Quinn will engage in all kinds of shady behavior to keep it up (Ivy will protest at first.) Eventually, Liam will find out, dump Ivy and Steffy wins again. I don't think I could stand to see her smug face and smirks over that.

I thought Ivy looked stunning, but her dress looked like Quinn grabbed a sample bodice and petticoat and threw them together. I could totally see Hopeless in something like that; Ivy in something sleeker and more sophisticated.

• Love 10

I thought Ivy looked stunning, but her dress looked like Quinn grabbed a sample bodice and petticoat and threw them together. I could totally see Hopeless in something like that; Ivy in something sleeker and more sophisticated.

I loved it. I was amazed that Quinn just happened to have the perfect Ivy dress - sleeveless and with her midriff showing. The top half of the combo was perfect Ivy, the bottom half was a little more fun than Ivy's turned out to be, but overall I felt that the casual elegance with a dollop of retro was right. With her stylist sense, maybe Quinn should get a turn as Forrester CEO.

• Love 9

I loved it. I was amazed that Quinn just happened to have the perfect Ivy dress - sleeveless and with her midriff showing. The top half of the combo was perfect Ivy, the bottom half was a little more fun than Ivy's turned out to be, but overall I felt that the casual elegance with a dollop of retro was right. With her stylist sense, maybe Quinn should get a turn as Forrester CEO.

That's exactly what I thought! Youthful and casual but at the same time elegant and vintage. It suited the girl's looks and the occasion well. It was fresh and creative without being outlandish or trendy.

I was really liking Liam for a while but he's pissing me off again.

• Love 5

Liam is back to being the same, self-absorbed jackass he was during the horrible Dope/Lame/Stuffy triangle. He looked as if he'd rather be anywhere else, the Waffle House maybe, than at this wedding and this from a guy for whom weddings are his thing.

• Love 10

Liam already ask Ivy to move in with him, and she turned him down because she didn't want to leave Aly alone. Now that he's about to marry her, he doesn't want her living with him?

This is exactly what I came here to post.  And they did exchange "I love you" quite a while ago.  Do the writers have such a short memory?  Do they think we do?  Is there a revolving door of writers but no one checks for continuity?

• Love 8

And when Steffy reigns triumphant because Ivy and Quinn pulled some shady stuff, we'll be expected to forget all the shady shit Steffy pulled over the years to get Liam's trophy dick mounted on her wall. I think the writers are sure we'll be swooning that the stars have aligned, the cha-cha has cha-ed, and twu wuv has conquered all enemies, foreign and domestic. Yes, we'll be far too enthralled with Steffy's and Liam's chemistry (that of a potent wet fart, it's loud, burns for a split second, and causes people to leave the room) to recall that Steffy is a scheming asshole and Liam is a worthless waffle.

• Love 16

And when Steffy reigns triumphant because Ivy and Quinn pulled some shady stuff, we'll be expected to forget all the shady shit Steffy pulled over the years to get Liam's trophy dick mounted on her wall. I think the writers are sure we'll be swooning that the stars have aligned, the cha-cha has cha-ed, and twu wuv has conquered all enemies, foreign and domestic. Yes, we'll be far too enthralled with Steffy's and Liam's chemistry (that of a potent wet fart, it's loud, burns for a split second, and causes people to leave the room) to recall that Steffy is a scheming asshole and Liam is a worthless waffle.

tumblr_m4lidhFLaD1rn95k2o1_400.gif

• Love 5

I tuned in today to see Ivy's dress, and was surprised to see Liam having so much trouble saying the words.  Hasn't he been married five or six times already?  Why would he ever need convincing to marry someone?  And since when does he only care about Ivy instead of love her?  What a douche!  He and that smug, ridiculous-looking Taytot deserve each other. 

Ivy should be with someone more interesting, or at least someone that is not a spineless jerk.  Why don't they give Carter more to do?  He has a sense of humor and is a decent guy, so the potential for a layered character is there.  Chickenhead is also a better candidate, at least when he's allowed to do something other than whine about Liam. 

I'm coming around to Ridge and Caroline.  They're very cute together, and they actually have real conversations instead of blowing smoke up each others asses like Rick and Maya.

• Love 12

I hope smug Steffi finds out in the most unexpected way possible, like seeing the photos Carter took before Liam has a chance to "explain" to her that it was all just to "rescue" Ivy. She deserves to feel like she's helplessly stuck in a gondola car above a mountain after what she's pulled in the past...with a flock of flying karma monkeys bearing down on her.

• Love 14

I had a good chuckle today with Steffy, Caroline, and Ridge sitting around the table playing cards discussing Liam and Ivy drinking "Aussie Red".

I think that Liam should be more afraid of Steffy than he ever was of Quinn. No surprise that Waffles waffled right up to the last second. I think that Ivy and Liam will need a sex tape to show they consummated their marriage or Steffy will try to have it annulled as a sham.

Caroline and Ridge do have more chemistry just by talking than Rick and Maya have in the bathtub. Ridge just by paining Caroline made my TV sweat.

• Love 8

I can't wait to see Steffy's smug face crack, literally, when she finds out Waffles is married. That should be delicious! Why is Waffles stumbling over the words? He should know the wedding vows backwards, forwards, upside down, you name it. *SMH*

• Love 9

I think the extra clips are a million times better than the actual show.

While I'm not ready to jump on the CaRidge bandwagon yet, the way Ridge was looking at Caroline...um um UM! 

I can't wait to see Steffy's smug face crack, literally, when she finds out Waffles is married. That should be delicious! Why is Waffles stumbling over the words? He should know the wedding vows backwards, forwards, upside down, you name it. *SMH*

He truly is the Ross Gellar of B&B. I just wonder if he'll say, "I Liam, take you Steffy?"

• Love 4

Well, another Waffle marriage on the books. Oh wait, I mean "limited partnership." I found the whole ceremony grossly annoying. I don't think Waffles could've looked more uncomfortable unless he were having a colonoscopy without sedation. It made me so frustrated that Ivy has sunk so low as to beg this loser for help. Is Australia really so bad? Can't she have a good career over there? So now, on the sham-wedding night, Ivy's going to go back home to the Forrester mansion because they're really just dating? I don't get how they're going to work out this shit. What's more, I don't care.

I think this show gets dumber every year around this time, when school is ending. They really try to lure in the kids. I remember a few years ago around this time, when it was "happy-go-lucky" montages of Steffy and Marcus (!) playing hooky from work at the beach, devoid of all traces of real human joy and heaped high with false excitement and zero chemistry. Is JMW a contract player for summertime?

Oh well, at least I got about three minutes of the lusciousness of CarRidge. I do love how they can just sit around and talk and seem so much more real than 90% of the crap on this show. Even without bed scenes, they manage to scorch it up. And hot damn, TK is looking unbelievably fine lately! The hair, the casual shirt, the stubble, the voice, those big man-hand paws, the lean-in kisses...I can't handle it, people!

• Love 15
(edited)

He truly is the Ross Gellar of B&B. I just wonder if he'll say, "I Liam, take you Steffy?"

I said the exact same thing! In fact, I replayed the Emily/Ross/Rachel vow fiasco in my head as Liam was stammering through his vows, just to entertain myself. I think SC can be very charming, mostly when he's acting opposite DB/Wyatt or DD/$Bill, and far from Hope's orbit, but I spent the last 10 minutes of showtime today trying to figure out what it is about Liam's milkshake that brings all the girls to the yard. I like SC, and have at times really liked Liam (out of Hope's range, again, just to be clear), however, he sometimes reminds me of Gwyneth Paltrow's character in "The Royal Tenenbaums"on a much smaller scale, because he can just be in the proximity of a woman, and she's falling all over herself to get him to marry her. 

Carter, on the other hand, what does he have left to do to get some lovin'? He's hot, smart, funny, nice, loyal, a lawyer, and hot (did I mention that already?). BelLA girls are just stoopid.

Edited by nkotb
  • Love 10
(edited)

I just want to see Wyatt bed someone again, as I understand it he's quite good at it. Full disclosure I just watched a bunch of B&B clips and am now shipping Bill and Quinn (Quill?) yes, I know that's insane, leave me to it.

Jokes... https://twitter.com/LSaintVictor/status/610903883032834048/photo/1

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 5

Lurker with a serious question: do the "people" writing and producing this soap want us to like Liam? Seriously, the way his character is written, do they think it makes viewers care about him....that he's a good guy? If so, those in charge have some serious humankind issues.....

• Love 15

Lurker with a serious question: do the "people" writing and producing this soap want us to like Liam? Seriously, the way his character is written, do they think it makes viewers care about him....that he's a good guy? If so, those in charge have some serious humankind issues.....

If they do, they are doing it WRONG.

• Love 7

You know that's a great question. I think they do want us to like him, in Bell-lay he is what passes for a decent guy but he's like a male Brooke, the grass is always greener in another lawn.  I never liked him until Ivy but he wasn't a horrible person just had the spine of a jellyfish.

• Love 4

Carter's done more marryin' then lawyerin'. He's like the official Forrester pastor.

Steffy is a great poker player too... she's so FUN!

When Steffy sent that wedding picture to waffles I wanted to add the caption " You can see Hope's gondola in the background."

• Love 11

Well, another Waffle marriage on the books. Oh wait, I mean "limited partnership." I found the whole ceremony grossly annoying. I don't think Waffles could've looked more uncomfortable unless he were having a colonoscopy without sedation. It made me so frustrated that Ivy has sunk so low as to beg this loser for help. Is Australia really so bad? Can't she have a good career over there? So now, on the sham-wedding night, Ivy's going to go back home to the Forrester mansion because they're really just dating? I don't get how they're going to work out this shit. What's more, I don't care.

If a waffle falls in a Malibu beach house and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound when it stumbles through a litany of lame excuses?

1421792068_dpoi3t_4pe9o.gif

Probably not.

It's one thing to engage in a marriage of convenience to contravene Federal immigration law, it's quite another to not go through the motions of a marriage for public consumption to keep your entitled asses out of jail.  

I think this show gets dumber every year around this time, when school is ending. They really try to lure in the kids. I remember a few years ago around this time, when it was "happy-go-lucky" montages of Steffy and Marcus (!) playing hooky from work at the beach, devoid of all traces of real human joy and heaped high with false excitement and zero chemistry. Is JMW a contract player for summertime?

Steffy is to summer what sand is to lube, what crabgrass is to Kentucky bluegrass, what sharks are to boogie boarders ... a spoiler and a profound lack of FUN!

Oh well, at least I got about three minutes of the lusciousness of CarRidge. I do love how they can just sit around and talk and seem so much more real than 90% of the crap on this show. Even without bed scenes, they manage to scorch it up. And hot damn, TK is looking unbelievably fine lately! The hair, the casual shirt, the stubble, the voice, those big man-hand paws, the lean-in kisses...I can't handle it, people!

Love the one you're with, or be your own best friend.

TK is meh for me: The Dad Bod that's lost much of it's athletic properties, slouching, couch imprint, seedy hair cut, bad makeup, sloppy wardrobe choices (It's remarkable when any of the characters wear clothes that indicate working in an alleged couture fashion house).  

• Love 7

I wish Carter could've pronounced them married in "Waffle Wedded Bliss": http://yhoo.it/1Blw3jH

Carter, on the other hand, what does he have left to do to get some lovin'? He's hot, smart, funny, nice, loyal, a lawyer, and hot (did I mention that already?). BelLA girls are just stoopid.

Carter is Oliver 2.0 on this show. Model-caliber looks but no woman for miles--and meanwhile, Waffles (average-looking in my opinion) is in the middle of yet another triangle. Well, Olly finally has Ally, but it's not like he's getting any bedroom action. This show is a head-scratcher with the model-level guys. They have no idea what to do with them. They should bring back Owen now that Jackie's off the show. Maybe he can stand around in scenes and talk about other couples, too.

• Love 10

You know that's a great question. I think they do want us to like him, in Bell-lay he is what passes for a decent guy but he's like a male Brooke, the grass is always greener in another lawn. I never liked him until Ivy but he wasn't a horrible person just had the spine of a jellyfish.

I think even Brooke, lowlife that she can be, doesn't deserve that insult. At the root of the problem with Liam Spencer writing-wise is that he doesn't DO anything. He just sits back and let's himself be dragged into situations. Brooke at least was an active participant in her chase for Ridge.

I remember a few years ago around this time, when it was "happy-go-lucky" montages of Steffy and Marcus (!) playing hooky from work at the beach, devoid of all traces of real human joy and heaped high with false excitement and zero chemistry.

God, who ever thought we'd be looking back to that point in 2008 and consider THAT the highlight of Steffy's lovelife? For all the forced chemistry, Marcus was the only love interest who was single and hadn't bedded any of her family when they started dating.
  • Love 5

So wait a minute, Waffles and Ivy, (I hate "ship" names but I so want to call them Auwffles), were in love and had a great sex life and now that they are limited-partnershipped they are not going to have sex - which is grounds for annulment, at least on TV?

The way the camera was focused on the signing of the document I felt like that was an anvil for something to happen regarding that in their doomed  limited-partnership.

• Love 3

The most upsetting thing about this Ivy/Liam/Steffy/Wyatt Summer of Suck is that it's broadcasting now that I'm home, and not 2-3 weeks ago while I was honeymooning and missing out on all the (apparently relatively more) exciting Forrester Creations Hostile Takeover episodes. I miss my Johnny ;(

(I miss you guys too.)

I think John McCook looks amazing with his mustache & beard. He's practically the most interesting man in the world at 70. Now, he needs a mature relationship. I don't know who that would be. I doubt B&B would introduce a 60+ age woman but maybe early or late 50's.

JMC tweeted about Caitlyn Jenner when she debuted on the cover of Vanity Fair and ever since then she's been the only person I can see Eric with. I think I might have completely lost my grip on reality.

I hope Bill crams his dick so far up Eric's ass that Eric is tasting Spencer for the rest of his life. 

Wow, RuntheTable. I love me some hoyay and I would do anything to see more of Eric & Bill in the same room but that is quite a powerful mental image right there.

WOW.

Is Australia really so bad?

No.

• Love 9

SweePea59, I was so infuriated by the wedding and Liam's Elmer Fudding of lines he should have memorized six ways from Sunday.

Up until the bronzed Bratz doll blew back into town, Ivy and Liam were very much in love, having declared their love for each other months ago in Amsterdam - eight months ago, in fact, as they were in Amsterdam back in November of last year. They didn't consummate their relationship there, showing me it was more about real feelings and not just lust (which is what I think the Steffy/Liam is mostly made of). 

Fast forward to a few months ago when the takeover was first being discussed - what was Liam's driving force? To protect Ivy. Bill was all about taking down Rick as was Ridge but Liam was constantly inserting, "andplusalso Ivy." Steffy being part of the deal wasn't even in his thoughts and even when she did come back to town, Liam clearly wasn't interested. Not even when she paraded around in bikinis because she's just SO! FUN! and offered him the VP role and the side role of personal bedwarmer. He shut that down and I, who had liked him for a while once Dope left town, was cheering for him. 

I should have known better. A Waffle doesn't change its squares.

• Love 13

Yeah---my eyes have been opened to the soggy Waffle---so disgusted to see "this" Liam---I caught a few episodes of the Triangle of Doom and saw him in full waffle mode but since I have tuned in regularly these last few months I was pleasantly surprised by his relationship with Ivy and with Ivy in general---loved that the last time Steffy showed up she was given short shrift but now? UGH--it is like UpChuck Pratt suddenly started writing this story only he is trashing Liam instead of the woman but even that is not an excuse for Liam being the weeney I saw on my screen the last few days---he is like gum on my shoe now and I hope he will be gum on Ivy's shoe soon too---she deserves better---I would say no one deserves the smugness that is Steffy but maybe waffleboy does---bleah.

• Love 3

I miss you guys too.

As I missed you, glad to see you back! I hope you had a great honeymoon :)  I hope you're not trying to catch up with the episodes you missed, you will likely be sorely disappointed.

• Love 5

Maya being transgender and B&B has embraced the PC of her SL, I find it very interesting that CBS' Big Brother TV show has casted its first transgendered woman. I hope that the houseguests embrace her without the usual prejudices that seem to be the shows theme. It funny, though, that both shows are known as BB.

As I stated before, Maya is not disliked by me because of being transgender but because of her actions and her association with Rick. I fully support Maya as a woman and hopefully people will only take issue with the BB houseguest because of her actions also.

• Love 9
(edited)
Maya being transgender and B&B has embraced the PC of her SL, I find it very interesting that CBS' Big Brother TV show has casted its first transgendered woman. I hope that the houseguests embrace her without the usual prejudices that seem to be the shows theme. It funny, though, that both shows are known as BB.

Early on the latest Maya storyline, KM appeared on CBS' show, The Talk. She didn't say anything about Maya but instead gushed about Diane Sawyer's interview with Bruce Jenner on ABC. Wonder if they'll have her show up on Big Brother as well? If nothing else, CBS is great at jumping on the bandwagon.

hope that the houseguests embrace her without the usual prejudices that seem to be the shows theme

Oh, I think it's pretty much guaranteed that there'll be at least one textbook bigot straight out of central casting who'll be all over the transgender issue in the most ugly ways possible. It'll be telling though how much of the ugliness gets shown on the regular broadcast episodes versus the "after dark" ones. It'll also be telling whether the transgender house member reveals this detail going in or if it's going to be treated like a scandalous secret for several episodes.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 1

The most upsetting thing about this Ivy/Liam/Steffy/Wyatt Summer of Suck is that it's broadcasting now that I'm home, and not 2-3 weeks ago while I was honeymooning and missing out on all the (apparently relatively more) exciting Forrester Creations Hostile Takeover episodes. I miss my Johnny ;(

(I miss you guys too.)

You were missed, too, St3phForrester, especially when we saw so much of Eric during the takeover.

Congratulations! Or does the bride get "Best Wishes"? Well, whatevs, you can have both!

• Love 3
(edited)

There aren't enough words to describe how much Beady Eyes Waffles truly and utterly sucks.  His girlfriend's about to get deported, and he's all "jiggawha?  But let me be clear, it's not a real marriage, it's just a business arrangement."  She should have told him to stuff it and hightail it home and run Forrester's jewelry line from Australia.

I don't know much about laws when it comes to working in a foreign country, but Ivy had to apply for a permit to do a one or two day photo shoot in another country?  Is this true in real life?

I believe the issue is that if you're here on a visa, you can't leave the country and just get back in.  So if you need to leave the country for a brief period, you have to get a permit that allows you to leave and re-enter the U.S. 

Yes, I believe that's exactly the issue.  Some days ago I was questioning why INS would go after an Australian.  Then I remembered what happened to a friend of mine several years ago.  They took their Swedish au pair with them on a family trip to Mexico.  On return, there was some issue with the au pair having left the U.S. too many times while on her visa.  INS deported her right there and she had to get on the next plane to Sweden.  Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.  My friend had to ship all of the girl's clothes and personal effects to Sweden.

Edited by blackwing
  • Love 3

There aren't enough words to describe how much Beady Eyes Waffles truly and utterly sucks.  His girlfriend's about to get deported, and he's all "jiggawha?  But let me be clear, it's not a real marriage, it's just a business arrangement."  She should have told him to stuff it and hightail it home and run Forrester's jewelry line from Australia.

Yeah, why can't she design her jewelry from Australia? And she doesn't want to leave because Liam's here? St3ph must have married the last decent man in Australia if Ivy needs to stay for a schlep like Liam.

Yes, I believe that's exactly the issue.  Some days ago I was questioning why INS would go after an Australian.  Then I remembered what happened to a friend of mine several years ago.  They took their Swedish au pair with them on a family trip to Mexico.  On return, there was some issue with the au pair having left the U.S. too many times while on her visa.  INS deported her right there and she had to get on the next plane to Sweden.  Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.  My friend had to ship all of the girl's clothes and personal effects to Sweden.

Wow, that's a shame :(

• Love 8

What the hell did I just watch?  Was it two grown ass adults (well, chronologically, at least) playing with those cheap ass parachute toys and acting like this was the most fun they've ever had in their entire lives?  We get it, Steffy is FUN! FUN!! FUN!!!

When Steffy busted out the Aspen wedding rings, I was laughing my ass off.  Are we now pretending that wedding was the height of romance and not manipulation to keep him from reuniting with Hope?  Are we just going to pretend that the Hope side of their "love story" just never existed?  Or will we get the romantic flashbacks of Waffles dumping her ass and choosing Hope?  

Ivy, honey, you deserve so much better.  Move on and find a real man.  

Wyatt at least shows some semblance of growth in telling his mother he doesn't want to do Hope Round 2 in taking crumbs from yet another woman who is still in love with his brother.  Sadly, I'm sure as soon as Steffy goes to rebound to him and lick her wounds over the Waffles/Ivy marriage, he'll forget all about that, though. If not, he's officially the smartest on in that age group on this show. 

• Love 20