Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I must confess. I only watch the last 5 minutes of this show. I think I might have been doing for the pass 6 months or so. It saves me time and aggravation. Unfortunately, the last 5 minutes was Thomas & Hope. I just can’t with this storyline. Doesn’t Brad Bell know he’s ruining my 5 minutes of television with this crap. When will it end?

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Sadly, everyone is a hypocrite but they're the only two """adults""" in this situation since Brat Bell has decided not to bring in Bill or Justin for whatever reason. Considering no one else is willing to say anything, I'll take what I can get.

Yes, they are.  Who would of thought there would come a time when Steffy and Brooke were the adults and the voice of reason.  Worse, I've actually been agreeing with both of them thinking, "Yeah that actually make sense."

Bill and Justin should have been in this SL from day one.  This was actually an opportunity for the writers to do an umbrella SL with the entire relevant cast, and instead we get freaking Zoe, Flo, and Xander for weeks.

6 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Also, "Stephanie was wise" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow, funniest line written this whole ass season. OK, Brooke.

Brooke had to have been desperate to play that card.

2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I must confess. I only watch the last 5 minutes of this show. I think I might have been doing for the pass 6 months or so. It saves me time and aggravation. Unfortunately, the last 5 minutes was Thomas & Hope. I just can’t with this storyline. Doesn’t Brad Bell know he’s ruining my 5 minutes of television with this crap. When will it end?

Never, or at least not in our lifetime.

There was NEVER anything between Thomas and Hope, not even in Cabo.  I hate when the writers try to re-write history.  Nothing, no amount of ret-conning or re-writes, is going to make this SL work.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

I must say that DD has been gone a long time. Maybe, he’s enjoying the time off for summer. I think contract people still get paid regardless but you get more when you actually work. I could be wrong though. It’s Thomas & Hope with Liam & Steffy 24/7. 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Who would of thought there would come a time when Steffy and Brooke were the adults and the voice of reason. 

Let Ridge start being a voice of reason and I'll fear the apocalypse is near.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

OMG!  Now Steffy is going to be Hope's maid of honor?  Hell, the writers should just make Steffy and Hope a couple.  Out of Steffy, Hope, Thomas, and Liam, Steffy/Hope is the only couple I would believe might last for more than two seconds.  Next up it is revealed that either Thomas or Steffy is not Ridge's child, one of them was switched at birth, and Steffy/Thomas become a couple.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I'd say if Steffy is revealed to not be Ridge's bio kid, Steffy & Ridge will be a couple, not Steffy & Thomas. Their level of inappropriateness is really uncomfortable. I agree with other posters that TK likes working with younger actresses, because I always felt his chemistry with LG's Caroline was great. He's ok with KKL, better with JMW (even as her dad), but his best chemistry, to me, was with LG.

So, Zander just up & left? And we find out from a throwaway line from Eric? I've missed a lot of episodes in the past few weeks, was there more?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, TigerLynx said:

OMG!  Now Steffy is going to be Hope's maid of honor?  Hell, the writers should just make Steffy and Hope a couple.  Out of Steffy, Hope, Thomas, and Liam, Steffy/Hope is the only couple I would believe might last for more than two seconds.  Next up it is revealed that either Thomas or Steffy is not Ridge's child, one of them was switched at birth, and Steffy/Thomas become a couple.

I'd rather Sally date either of them than each other TBH. Probably Steffy/Sally, which leads to maximum angst when TIIC remember Thomas once loved Sally and the secret about Caroline comes out. Hey, she fucked her twin's ex-boyfriend, so why not fuck her brother's ex-girlfriend? Equality for all! 🙃

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I like the idea of Steffy/Sally.  Both Steffy and Hope are going to lose in this SL.  I predict that when the truth about Phoebe/Beth comes out, Steffy will be pregnant with Liam's baby, and Liam will stay with Steffy even though he wants to be with Hope.  {face palm}  This is just so tiresome.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

I'd really like to see Sally & Justin work together, Justin, because of Emma, & Sally, because Justin has a suspicion about Thomas, & he recruits the-one-that-got-away-from-Thomas, Sally, to help him. Then, they fall for each other, completely, while bringing this whole story out ($Bill needs to help, too). I want Sally completely moved up & on before Wyatt comes begging back after Flo is outed for filth. Justin needs some love. Those 2 would be a great duo. He's not got anyone else in the wings, he's strong & confident & can handle her, & she needs someone who's totally devoted to her, Justin's $Bill devotion not withstanding. 

Why didn't Hope ask her new cousin/biggest cheerleader, Flo to be her maid-of-honor (matron-of-honor? I can never remember)? This will be Flo's first of gazillions of Logan/Forrester weddings. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

This show refuses to allow anyone to be gay or bi even though it’s based on the fashion industry, set in LA, and primary audience is in France, Italy, and Germany. It’s high key bizarre.  

They even had a story line of queer phobia that Ridge was at Pride Parade in Germany or France and photographed. So dumb at least half the brands or public people in Pride Fest are allies or promoting something. 

Someone mentioned DD/Bill being off a couple weeks and thinking  he’s still paid from contract even if he doesn’t work. I think he doesn’t auto get paid from a contract salary, since that’s why people negotiate episode minimums but he as a union actor has probably some vaca and personal time up that roll over and has 7 youngish sons and a wife so is chilling. I like Bill. He’s a rogue but likable and DD commits to his performance and is ... not ugly. 

Hope needs to lighten her base and/or roots. 

Thomas Pac Man looking “ghost” wearing a Steffy Party City wig is what i see in the corner of my eye during sleep paralysis 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

Right. Five-year old Douglas would already need photos of Hope in his bedroom.

Can you really get married in one day in CA? Heh, at least Hope already has her trusty old wedding dress to pull out of her closet. But that thing should be totally ratty by now, just like her current mental state.

Gee, Hope, what if Douglas tells you he can't sleep unless you have sex with his daddy? 😐 WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? You don't make life-altering decisions based on the whims of a child!

Liam's facial expressions today were everything. "AYFKMWTS?" Right there with ya, Liam.

Was that the same Phoebeth? She looked different to me.

Brooke will be proven 100% right about Thomas. Wonder if her marriage to Ridge will survive the reveal of the truth? I think he's showing how little he thinks of Hope when his spoiled kids want whatever they want at her expense.

I saw an interesting question posed elsewhere: where are Thomas, Hope, and Douglas going to live after the wedding? The cabin is small and only has one bedroom. OTOH, if they live in Brooke's house Thomas will have less control over who influences Hope. Gee, maybe he'll have to kill Brooke. 🤔

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

I wonder what else Lurch was doing while he was thinking about Raggedy all night 🤔🤭

I finally figured Raggedy out. Sometime off camera, Raggedy visited Stepford, CT. 

Yes the lights are on but Raggedy is not home.  Danger Raggedy Logan!  Yes, Raggedy, you are lost in space. Sometime between today and your wedding night get your tubes tied or buy a chastity belt for Lurch is going to have, one way or another, the younger “Golden Cooter”.

• Love 1
(edited)

buy a chastity belt for Lurch

Yep, this can be Hope's wedding gift to Thomas:

f0u2g7e.gif

And when Thomas gets enraged about Hope's alleged unwillingness to consummate their marriage, she can hand him a flute of this:

CM0t8sF.jpg

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

Phoebeth is already babbling!  She's able to sit up on her own and grasp a teething toy.  Will she be going off to college when it's finally revealed that she's Hope's daughter?  So sick of this freaking never-ending sick storyline!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Gee, maybe he'll have to kill Brooke. 🤔

Don't get my hopes up.  The only thing better than Thomas killing Brooke would be Thomas killing Ridge.

When Hope was babbling on about how Liam should accept her choice to marry Thomas, I couldn't help wondering how accepting Hope will be if once the truth about Phoebe/Beth comes out, Liam doesn't come running back to Hope when she wants him to.  That probably won't happen, but these people only buy into the "respect my relationship" "a child should have both of their parents with them" when it benefits their agenda.

• Love 6

Still not watching but the only tiny bright spot from reading on here and elsewhere is that it must chap Hauxdi's ass to no end that Liam is still clearly in love with Hope.

D_owN4uWkAEPPWU.png

D_owM21XkAAKnoP.png

I seriously hope this wedding from hell does not take place. 

Speaking of, I guess Douglas had to be Thomas' best man since Satan was otherwise occupied.

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

He and Stephanie had a date for squachball 🙂

Oh please, Original Stephanie and Satan wouldn't be involved in such a lame plan.  One thing about early years Stephanie and Bill Spencer, Sr., is their scheming and manipulations had subtlety and didn't require the entire cast of characters to be to stupid to live in order for the plan to move forward.

ETA:  For the love of God, stop having Ridge and Brooke talk to their adult children about their sex lives.

Why didn't Hope give more consideration to Steffy's suggestion of adoption?  Hope and Liam could have looked into that instead of Hope marrying Thomas.

Hope's annoying me again.  Hope told Brooke Liam had done everything to be there for her when Beth died, but she just couldn't get over it.  What did Hope do to be there for Liam?

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Still not watching but the only tiny bright spot from reading on here and elsewhere is that it must chap Hauxdi's ass to no end that Liam is still clearly in love with Hope.

D_owN4uWkAEPPWU.png

D_owM21XkAAKnoP.png

I seriously hope this wedding from hell does not take place. 

Speaking of, I guess Douglas had to be Thomas' best man since Satan was otherwise occupied.

Also not watching but thanks for these. 

• Love 2

She isn't the only one.

I seriously have to wonder if Hope hasn't had a full-on mental break at this point - and who can blame her?

When even Brooke can't reason with her?

D_sjaeNXkAEQQ9M.jpg

D_sjex6XsAMIJpD.jpg

I honestly think that her pushing Liam away to be with Steffy, the woman who DID have his baby, and marrying Thomas is her ultimate self-punishment for the committing the unpardonable sin of losing consciousness when she was giving birth to Beth. And you better believe when the truth finally comes out a hundred years from now, she'll still be blaming herself, thinking if she hadn't passed out, this never would have happened. And the whole lot of those motherfuckers will get a free pass. 

Which, no. Dr. Fuckingham would have done the switch anyway. 

But I do love the mirrored body language here between mother and daughter.

D_sjRfmXkAAg5-o.jpg

Shitty storyline or not, Annika is rocking this. Also, I'm tired of hearing how KM wouldn't be playing it like this. She'd play it however the writers and directors tell her to and honestly, the scenes where Hope gave birth and the aftermath of "losing" Beth, she shattered KM's memory, for me, into a million pieces. And has been ripping my heart out ever since in a way KM never did.

Annika is making the best out of the shit sundae she's been forced to eat for the past seven months. And she's also brought out the best in SC. 

Without dialogue, she kills every scene she's in.

• Love 13
(edited)
3 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Why didn't Hope give more consideration to Steffy's suggestion of adoption?  

Because we couldn't have Hope and Liam split up --or rather, Hope force Liam away--over TEH ANGST!!!1!1of Hope not wanting to be pregnant again. It's so damn stupid because she could've adopted a child AND raise it with the man she loves.

1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Also, I'm tired of hearing how KM wouldn't be playing it like this.

KM never got much opportunity to show her range or do anything other than get married ten thousand times, so who knows how that would've turned out.

Still, I agree with the sentiment. I don't blame viewers for being frustrated that this story has stalled and Hope as a character hasn't been allowed to move an inch emotionally since January. But AN is doing a great job of spinning gold out of straw that was left out in a hailstorm and splintered beyond recognition. Regardless on ones opinion of Hope the character, I can't fault the actress here....or anyone else in this shitshow for this dreary, horrid material.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 12

It's not to say I didn't like KM, as I really, really loved her and wasn't sold on Annika for quite a while.

But I actually pulled up the scenes where Hope lost her baby with Wyatt, which did give KM a chance to shine, and there's just no comparison with these scenes where Annika's Hope "lost" Beth. I mean, it was sad but I was far more moved by DD and that simple little kiss on the head he gave to KM's Hope than KM herself.

All of this to say, AN better get the Emmy next year as she has earned it and then some.

• Love 8

Steffy, Liam, and Brooke were all making sense today.  What I don't understand is why Liam and Brooke didn't put as much effort into trying to get Hope to go to therapy as they have in trying to persuade her not to marry Thomas.

They could have shown Hope and Liam checking into adoption, or considering using a GS surrogate.  Then when that didn't work out, the writers could have actually shown Hope's downward spiral.  Steffy would be dating a new guy so Hope pushing Liam towards Steffy would have resulted in more WTF are you doing from the other characters.

There was absolutely no need for the writers to waste weeks on the trio of dumb arguing about whether or not to tell Hope the truth.

• Love 3

Ridge says make the wedding look like a circus because that’s what it is.  

Surprise surprise, Kelly is awake.  Good casting for Kelly and PhoBeth because they are adorable but not for an age difference. They are almost the same size. 

I wonder if Ridge will actually take a shower for the wedding tomorrow.  I wonder if Brooke will ask Katie to take a “dive” tomorrow as she did to stop Brooke’s and Bill’s nuptials.  Ridge, you piece of shit, you actually asked Lurch if he’s had premarital coitus with Raggedy.  Is that because he’s living vicariously through Lurch and fantasizing about Raggedy. 

Brooke talking to Raggedy in English but Raggedy is listening in Latin. How many times is Lurch going to force himself on Raggedy before she realizes that she doesn’t have an option of being celibate.  How long will it be before Lurch gets Douglas to tell Raggedy he wants a sibling.  

I was so disappointed that Liam and Raggedy didn’t start singing “Somewhere Out There” as they were looking at the moon. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Well, Ridge, maybe you should've asked your wife before you volunteered her house for a wedding she's 100% against. You are a solid tool.

Heh, sounds like no one wants to come to this fakakta last-minute wedding. Gee, maybe it's a sign...

Oh please, Brooke. How many times have you and Hope been married before? None of those marriages were "'til death do us part," were they? You're  gonna need a better argument than that.

"This is what she says she wants." Right, Steffy. Like you care what Hope wants. Just wait until somebody wants their baby back. 🙄

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Am I supposed to think it's sweet when Hope holds Phoebe/Beth and talks about how she feels connected to her?  Because I don't.  I think it's horrible that Liam and Hope believe Beth is dead, and that Steffy thinks Phoebe/Beth is her legally adopted daughter.  When the truth finally comes out, Kelly, Phoebe/Beth, and Douglas are all going to have to adjust to new circumstances, all because a bunch of grown ass adults didn't do the right thing and tell the truth months ago.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

It's not to say I didn't like KM, as I really, really loved her and wasn't sold on Annika for quite a while.

But I actually pulled up the scenes where Hope lost her baby with Wyatt, which did give KM a chance to shine, and there's just no comparison with these scenes where Annika's Hope "lost" Beth. I mean, it was sad but I was far more moved by DD and that simple little kiss on the head he gave to KM's Hope than KM herself.

All of this to say, AN better get the Emmy next year as she has earned it and then some.

Oh yeah, she did have that, didn't she? I do agree that it was underwhelming at best. I remember distinctly nor caring because I was too happy to be rid of the obnoxious, self-centered version of Hope we had at the time, but even before this story, AN sold me on the idea of a more mature Hope who didn't play the petty games she used to with Steffy.

I missed only watched a little bit today as I was packing for a cross-state trek up the 5, but I did see Brooke going over wedding details and Hope being as interested as I am when a Friends marathon comes on TV: not even remotely. Hope has had more than enough weddings, far too many for a woman not yet 30, and this is far from normal for her.

This is the same Hope Logan that insisted on a whole second lavish wedding after her destination wedding in Italy was invalid and she'd assume Liam had porked Steffy and gave Liam a time and date to commit to her on the Effel Tower--that same person can't even pay the same lip service to tolerating Thomas that Katie and Ridge gave their Carlos Mencia-quality joke of a """""""""romance"""""""""" back in the day.

Yeah. Love in the afternoon my ass.

• Love 7

Not watching here. Does anyone have any idea when it will finally be revealed how awful Thomas is and that Hope's baby is alive??? Are we still talking weeks and weeks? I can't take it. Each week I keep hoping this nightmare will end and I can resume watching. 

• Love 6

I have read that this story will wrap up in August, but not holding my breath.

Hilarious today that Sludge was the one planning the Thope wedding while Brooke sat (rightfully) on her butt on HER sofa. I am sure that Sludge thought he could commit Brooke's house to a last-minute wedding and Brooke would be more than happy to stay up all hours on end to plan something.  Jokes on you, butthead!

Well, Brooke finally lost patience with Hope. But, it was pretty hypocritical of Brooke to tell Hope that taking vows with a man she wasn't in love with was a lie. Pot meet kettle. 

Liam isn't making any sense. He doesn't want for Hope to marry Thomas, but then he talks about how "right" it feels to be living with Steffy and the girls. I'm glad Steffy finally called him on his whiny shit by pointing out that Liam chose to move in with her. 

I've never had a kid, but I'm pretty sure that it isn't necessary for parents to take turns staying up all night in case the baby wakes up. Isn't that what baby monitors and baby crying is for?  In that case, would a single parent sacrifice sleep every night in order to tend to the baby's needs? Steffy and Liam's ongoing agony about tending to those children seems a little overly dramatic if you ask me. 

• Love 13
(edited)

Well Dish took care of my watching this show for me.  Evidently its a Meredith Corp dispute with Dish or something...so no more CBS til they settle this mess. No local news...no nothing.

So thank you guys for keeping me as current as I need to be considering its all SSDD. Doubt I'll miss the baby reveal (😆 ha! I crack myself up) for a few more ________ (weeks, months- fill in the blank).

I see Dish offers the OTA* antenna maybe I'll check that out. I remember the antenna we/everybody used to  have...or "rabbit ears". Free TV. Crazy idea!

*Over The Air(waves)

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Well, Brooke finally lost patience with Hope. But, it was pretty hypocritical of Brooke to tell Hope that taking vows with a man she wasn't in love with was a lie. Pot meet kettle. 

True, but with the exception of the Thorne revisionist history, her guys went into this with their eyes wide open, thinking they'd change her mind: Grant I think wanted control of the compacompany then fell for Brooke along the way; Eric married Brooke in part to stick it to Steph the second time around; Whip full well knew she wasn't interested but he was an opportunist.

Plus, in all those instances, Brooke was in her full, sound mind, which I Grant doesn't mean much when talking about Brooke, but it feels like comparing two different things IMO.

3 hours ago, Pickles said:

Not watching here. Does anyone have any idea when it will finally be revealed how awful Thomas is and that Hope's baby is alive??? Are we still talking weeks and weeks? I can't take it. Each week I keep hoping this nightmare will end and I can resume watching. 

At longest, by the end of next month. I still have doubts this show will ever recover fully from this, however.

3 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Steffy and Liam's ongoing agony about tending to those children seems a little overly dramatic if you ask me. 

Especially when they can afford to hire au pairs and nannies to help out. They have a privilege to opt out that us regular people don't have and I don't feel an iota of sympathy for Steffy when she stupidly chose to adopt a second infant before her six week check up.

• Love 6

I don't think we are supposed to feel sorry for Steffy and Liam because they are sleep deprived from taking care of Kelly and Phoebe/Beth.  I think we are supposed to see it as nice and sweet that they are living as a family while simultaneously believing it's nice and sweet to have Hope hold Phoebe/Beth and talk to Liam about how things would be different if Beth hadn't died.  Which makes me realize that Brad Bell and the writers have fewer functioning brain cells than a rock.  It's probably also an attempt to make us sympathize with Liam and the difficult choices he has to make {sarcasm and major eye roll}.  Sort of like Steffy proposing to Hope, and Hope telling Liam to go be with Steffy and the girls is supposed to let Liam off the hook for his waffling ways.  It wasn't what Liam wanted - Steffy and Hope made him do it.  {face palm}

Eric genuinely loved Brooke and wanted a life with her.  I never understood why Thorne, Eric, Nick, etc., got involved with all Ridge's exes, or why Taylor and Brooke hooked up with Ridge's relatives (there's no one else in LA for them to date?), but the biggest problem is that Brad Bell and the writers never let them move on from Ridge.  I thought both Taylor and Brooke had better pairings with other guys, and it was stupid to keep them hung up on Ridge forever.  Now they are doing the same thing with Steffy/Liam/Hope, and it's even more boring and annoying.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

The Logan sisters continue to bring sexy back. And speaking of, Carter is too damn fine to not have a lady in his life.

D_xt-3jX4AIRa8j.jpg

Katie and Brooke's faces pretty much says it all re the wedding from hell:

D_xx4J0XsAEke0B.jpg

D_xvVdUXsAAA56L.jpg

Hauxdi and Hope laugh about being "sisters."

D_xyz26W4AAanFk.jpg

D_xyz29XoAAOEfT.jpg

I am imagining that Jacqui and Annika can only laugh at the utter ridiculousness they have to play out, day after day, just to earn a living.

Honestly, these two would be much better paired up with each other but we know Dani/Karen is as close as we'll ever get to that on this show.

D_xvVd4W4AE3sLk.jpg

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Damn Hope, BOTH Steffy and Brooke have told you not to marry Thomas if you don't love him.  You tell Brooke you could grow to love Thomas, and you lie to Steffy and tell her you and Thomas are simply going to co-parent Douglas and Thomas knows that.  No, he doesn't.  Your creepy stalker believes you will have a real marriage.  If Thomas really loved you, this would be a cruel thing to do to him.  However, Thomas is a psycho so it's a dangerous thing to do.  Either way, you should not marry Thomas.  Again, BOTH Steffy and Brooke are in agreement about this.  The only thing that would be more amazing was if Taylor, Brooke, and Stephanie agreed on something.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Hauxdi and Hope laugh about being "sisters."

FB_IMG_1551293969334.jpg.63f525a3fcf968b3e267448e24c20ce4.jpgd280c0f5-0653-44d0-8230-bf9ca26d8c4a.thumb.jpg.607d39719f3dd1ee23df7559d7f21675.jpg

jokes.jpg.b8b844e5b0f344519d9ad7b2462161f4.jpg

Are they serious with this shit?! Steffy has repeatedly made it clear she did not view Hope as a sister, but an invader to the fantasy she entertained that Ridge and Taylor were some nuclear family before Evil Brooke lured her dad away.

And Hope? I don't know how she can entertain that shit after everything Steffy has put her through.

I'd say this is the most insulting shit to my intelligence, except...well, after the whole last year this barely scrapes into the top ten. Still....I pass.

• Love 13
(edited)

The writers could have sold Steffy and Hope as sisters if they had stuck to the history of the show, and evolved the SL over time.  Steffy, Phoebe, Hope consider themselves sisters.  Phoebe dies.  Rick uses Steffy to get back at Ridge.  Steffy finds out what Deacon and Brooke did to Bridget (the aunt Steffy, Thomas, and Phoebe adored).  Stephanie, who always loved to twist the facts to suit her narrative, could be pouring venom in Steffy's ear about Brooke and everything Brooke did to try to get Ridge away from Taylor.  However, Ridge always turned Brooke down, and Stephanie could paint it as Brooke took advantage of Ridge's grief over Taylor's death to finally get Ridge.  Taylor returns from the dead, but Ridge has to stay with Brooke because of RJ and Hope (not true, but the truth didn't exactly matter to Stephanie).  So Steffy decides Brooke, Rick, Hope, Katie, etc.,  are the enemies.  This begins the Steffy/Hope rivalry.  However, after Steffy finds out Taylor shot Bill in the back she realizes she doesn't want to be like Taylor, Brooke, and Stephanie, makes peace with Hope and moves on from Liam.

Instead we get the constant lie of Ridge left Taylor and their children to go be with Brooke which NEVER happened.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

So are Liam and Steffy sleeping in the same bedroom now or was Night of Molly a one-off?

Count on Donna to show up to a family event looking like she's going to hit the clubs or turn some tricks afterwards. 😑

I think Quinn and Brooke wore the best dresses.

No, Thomas, it is YOU. You are The Problem and you know it. Everyone knows it except Ridge and Steffy.

Victor Newman had his daughter arrested at her wedding to keep her from marrying a guy he felt was wrong for her. Maybe Brooke should get a 5150 hold called on Hope.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

For someone who is the Co-CEO of a major fashion house, Stuffy has picked one fugally dress.  It looks like a thrift shop special.  Quinn puts Stuffy to shame. Quinn looks fantastic and dresses like a FC Chairman’s wife. 

Kelly has the most beautiful blue eyes.  

Once again we hear that Raggedy can not risk getting pregnant again but has she actually explain this to Lurch?  

• Love 5
(edited)

WTH doesn't Hope just go on birth control pills? Um ... I think that Thomas has some very different ideas that this marriage is a bit more intimate than "co-parenting." Just sayin'.

Word. Steffy looked terrible in the ugly dress. If she was going for the Grecian goddess look, it was an epic fail. The color and fit were just awful, plus the bad hairpieces.  Then I started to wonder if the episodes are filmed out of sequence, because JMW's body looked like she had just given birth like two days prior to filming. She's looked much slimmer in the more recent episodes.  Not body shaming. I honestly don't think that dress would have looked good on anybody. But I'm sure there were many other dresses that could have been chosen that would have looked better. Maybe she didn't care and was proud of how she looked. If that is the case, then power to her!

If Hope is stubborn/stupid enough to go through with this wedding, then I don't feel sorry for her. Where is Flo, btw? And Zoe?  All of the spoilers have said that Flo and Zoe are drunk at the wedding an Flo nearly tells Hope the truth. Maybe those were just rumors.  I  want to see some good drunken cake throwing!

I thought that Brooke and Quinn looked good. The rest ... meh ... Douglas was adorable but I felt bad for his ugly new bowl haircut. 

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

This storyline needs to end! NOIW!! DAMN this repeating the same lines over and over is the most stupidest shit I have ever seen in a soap! And Ive seen alot of soaps through the years! This is Bold and Beautiful true downfall!

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Great Zoe, Flo, and the never ending conversation are back, said no one ever.  Why does Zoe get to decide who tells the truth?  If Flo and Xander want to tell the truth so badly, why don't they do just that?  Spineless morons.

No, Zoe, you don't get a reward for doing the right thing.  You do the right thing because it is the right thing to do.  Of course, it's easier to be a selfish narcissistic lying sociopath.

Thomas, you are a pathetic lowlife, and I think I might hate you more than I do Ridge and Liam, and that is no small accomplishment.

It's nice to see Phoebe/Beth is the smartest person at the wedding. 

Brad Bell is one sick fuck.  Does he really think it is entertaining to see Hope having a meltdown while the wedding guests look on?

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Speaking of "sisters," chew on this: RJ's brother is marrying his (RJ's) sister. I'm going to go vomit now. 🤢

The thing is, this isn’t even the first time this has happened. I seem to remember Phoebe and Rick once babysitting him during their time together and someone pointing that out.

which....yikes.

• Love 1