Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I fear with how bat shit Thomas is they will ret con he shot Bill and Taylor took the blame. 

I think his rampage will result in Flo saving Hope from assault then telling the truth, which will hand wave her lies and crimes. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

Flo, "Emma knows?"

Me, "Yes, she knows because you three brain dead idiots can't STFU, and yet you still haven't managed to tell Liam, Hope, and Steffy the truth."  {face palm}

If Flo gets a free pass because she saves Hope from Thomas, I'm going to be pissed.  Zoe and Flo could have ended this months ago.

Why do they keep trying to re-write history?  Thomas didn't become a psycho until he hit his twenties.  He was a nice guy when DTB played him, and fairly well adjusted.  It was after Phoebe died and Rick started pursuing Steffy that they changed Thomas' personality.

Brooke you're an idiot, and a selfish hypocrite.  Yes, Thomas tried to blow up Rick, etc.  Ridge threw Rick off a roofRick shot Grant in the back.  However, the only one of these three you worry about is Thomas.  It's not that I think Brooke shouldn't be worried about Thomas, she should, he's nuts.  It's that Brooke refuses to look at the whole picture.  All of these people are horrible.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
55 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

Ridge threw Rick off a roof.

That was Kyle Lowder; therefore I did not mind 🙂

11 minutes ago, nasir jones said:

I wonder if Xander and Zoe will be able to put 2 and 2 together.

They sure will...the problem is, 4 would probably not be their answer 🙂

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Rick started pursuing Steffy

I wasn't watching B&B back then so I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this. Isn't Steffy Rick's niece? Or stepsister since his mother is married to Steffy's father? How did that work?

• LOL 2

She's both. She's Rick's niece by virtue of Ridge and Rick being brothers (albeit not blood since the Ridge is a Marone reveal). She's been his on-again, off-again stepsister for the various GarBridge marraiges, including this one.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I wasn't watching B&B back then so I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this. Isn't Steffy Rick's niece? Or stepsister since his mother is married to Steffy's father? How did that work?

This is par for the course with B&B.

Rick dated Phoebe first.  Then he got involved with Taylor.  Taylor broke up with Rick because she stupidly decided she was still in love with Ridge.  Rick started pursuing Steffy to get back at Ridge, and because as he told Steffy, "She looked so much like Taylor," (I think he meant before HTy and JMW ruined their faces).

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Rick dated Phoebe first.  Then he got involved with Taylor. 

So basically he was working his way through the whole family? A family he was sort of related to by marriage? Good lord, he's worse than Sharon Newman. (And I can't wrap my head around Rick & Taylor together either. WTF?)

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

So basically he was working his way through the whole family? A family he was sort of related to by marriage? Good lord, he's worse than Sharon Newman. (And I can't wrap my head around Rick & Taylor together either. WTF?)

And yet when Taylor and Brooke do it, they get dragged.  A guy working his way through the whole family, crickets chirp.

Rick isn't the only guy either.  Eric, Ridge, Thorne and Nick did it to.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

To make sure I'm not missing any of the subtleties (ho ho haha heehee) - Thomas wants

Hope in lock down because:

A. he really wants her to be Douglas' new mother  

B. he's really obsessed with her (putting himself first)

C. He wants insta-family so he won't have to deal with being a single father.

There should be a special category award for Justin's emotional reaction today. 

RecklessGreatBetafish-small.gif

• Love 7

Why was Brooke out hitting the bars at night alone and without her husband?

Flo often seems to me to be wearing clothes that are a size too small. It's not a good look IMO.

So Thomas just lets himself into Hope's home without even knocking? She might need to invest in a security system. Or a moat. 😐

Alrighty then, Brooke is priming the Bill pump to intervene with Tom. Wait until he and Justin find out Thomas had a heated argument with Emma shortly before her untimely death.

Pam: Emma...is dead!
Zoe: 🎶Hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my ragtime gal!🎶
Pam: I'm so sorry to bring you this awful news.
Zoe: 🎶Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay!🎶

Ugh, Thomas was like, "Dang, she found out already? I came straight here!" Now watch him try to work Hope's latest grief to his advantage.

There should be a special category award for Justin's emotional reaction today. 

I'm thinking he wasn't so upset about the death of his niece as he was about the tragic state of his hair. Or whatever that stuff is on his head. 😼

• LOL 7
  • Love 8

Once again, fuck Thomas to hell. Leaves Emma to die and then barges into Hope’s bungalow. No Thomas you didn’t knock and Hope didn’t say come in.  Raggedy just stands there listening to the psycho. Is she just stupid or is she flattered by Thomas’ advances.  Where is Douglas while his father is killing Emma?  He’s not with Brooke, Pam, nor Hope. 🤔

Xander, grow a pair and drop a dime on Thomas to Justin saying that Pam saw Emma and Thomas arguing in the CEO office. 

I guess LA didn’t get around to installing the high impact guard rails on Mulholland Drive. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Once again, fuck Thomas to hell. Leaves Emma to die and then barges into Hope’s bungalow. No Thomas you didn’t knock and Hope didn’t say come in.  Raggedy just stands there listening to the psycho. Is she just stupid or is she flattered by Thomas’ advances.  Where is Douglas while his father is killing Emma?  He’s not with Brooke, Pam, nor Hope. 🤔

Xander, grow a pair and drop a dime on Thomas to Justin saying that Pam saw Emma and Thomas arguing in the CEO office. 

I guess LA didn’t get around to installing the high impact guard rails on Mulholland Drive. 

Yes, remind me not to drive Mulholland Drive when I’m in LA. I didn’t know it was so dangerous.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Ridge threw Rick off a roof.

As another person said, Klye Louder was every bit as angry and entitled as current Ridge and I don't blame Rick for getting the drop on his ass. 🙃

I'm also glad the show is somewhat in a roundabout way acknowledging that there was no misunderstanding and the way Douglas was conceived was not above board. I don't know how they could not with the way he's being written now, but I'm glad Bill fucking said it.

4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

As Tigerlynx said above that's SOP for this show. Rick got dragged for it more than any other male character usually did (mostly because Steffy and Phoebe were barely legal when those relationships occured), but even with Ridge dragging up Phoebe's death once in 2014, he's never gotten dragged nearly a fraction as Brooke has for her relationships that she didn't lie to keep going or card to make sure they were above California's age of consent.

With that said, the Rick/Phoebe story was a whole waste. I still prefer their romance to the entire decade of Steam or Lope, but there was only so much they could milk the forbidden romance and age difference aspect that they learned into. They could've just gone ahead with Rick and Taylor because Lowder was the only other non-Ridge love interest besides Nick that she clicked with and there would've be way more mileage with Taylor having Brooke as her mother in law (and grandmother of her child, if we needed to have a 40+ year old woman in a pregnancy story.).

As for Justin, his hair piece is the true tragedy of today's episode. I just.....why 😐

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Pam: Emma...is dead!
Zoe: 🎶Hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my ragtime gal!🎶
Pam: I'm so sorry to bring you this awful news.
Zoe: 🎶Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay!🎶

giphy.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Thorne and Taylor had possibilities the first go around when she was pregnant with Thomas, but the writers totally screwed up that SL.

I wish Taylor had made Brooke a grandmother.  At least that would have given them something new to fight about.

• Love 3

Yes, remind me not to drive Mulholland Drive when I’m in LA. I didn’t know it was so dangerous.

OMG, is that the same stretch of road where Steffy bashed Aly's head in? If so, the city should rename it the Dead (Courtesy of a Forrester Kid) Woman's Curve.🙂 Yeah, that rolls right off the tongue.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

I wish Taylor had made Brooke a grandmother.  At least that would have given them something new to fight about.

Shit, they could've fought over Jack too. They'd already written the kid into the show as a Bricky vehicle, they could've been.like Kay and Jill over him.

• Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

OMG, is that the same stretch of road where Steffy bashed Aly's head in? If so, the city should rename it the Dead (Courtesy of a Forrester Kid) Woman's Curve.🙂 Yeah, that rolls right off the tongue.

In 1963 Jan and Dean recorded a song called “Dead Man’s Curve”.  It was about a race between a Corvette and a Jaguar XLE. The XKE didn’t make the curve and went off the road. Although it’s not mentioned in the song, speculation was dead man’s curve was on Mulholland Drive.  I believe it was also on Mulholland Drive that Coco crashed Ridge’s classic Camero. 

Mulholland Drive is a twisty turny hilly scenic road that gives you fantastic views of LA especially at night. There is a great overlook but observing LA is not the main activity.  Fun to drive if you observe the speed limit.  Also you can see the famous Hollywood Sign up close and personal. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Useful 4
  • Love 5
(edited)

Mulholland Drive is also an exceptionally good ~albeit weird, in that way only David Lynch can achieve, while still making it great~ movie.

I was totally wrong about Emma, I thought Zoe would kill her, thus killing 2 birds with 1 stone, in a round-about way. However, I'm going to make another prediction...I think they're going all in on making Thomas into Terrible Tom. Brooke bringing up his history with Rick, & most especially Bill, reminding all of us that Douglas was conceived under "questionable" circumstances (there's no question in my mind, but ok) was the first time I remember his sordid past being acknowledged. I think if they were going to try to redeem him, short of the tried-&-true brain tumor, they would be downplaying the questionable part of his history, given that we're currently seeing him as a stalker, accessory to vehicular homicide (sounds good, may be incorrect terminology), & accessory to baby-napping. 

Edited by nkotb
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

I mean....wow. I have never had love for Thomas outside of him with Sally, but he's Ridge's firstborn. Are they really going to make him a full on mister like this? I have to ask why they're burning through one of the very few grandchildren like this.

• Love 2

Oh goody.  The three stooges have a new refrain to add to their never ending repetitive conversation.

We have to tell Hope about Beth.  We'll go to jail.  Thomas may have killed Emma.  We don't know that.  Hope deserves to know the truth.  We'll go to jail.  We have to find out if Thomas killed Emma.  He didn't his name is on the building.  If we tell the police about Thomas and Emma, they will ask us why, and we'll have to tell them about Beth.  We'll go to jail.  God, I hate these idiots.  Fucking die already.  Come on Thomas, be a serial killer.  Get rid of all of them.

More revisionist history - Ridge wasn't there for Thomas as a father?  Really?  Why do they continue to ruin one of the very few good characteristics Ridge had?

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
43 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

More revisionist history - Ridge wasn't there for Thomas as a father?  Really?  Why do they continue to ruin one of the very few good characteristics Ridge had?

This Ridge apparently wasn't a good father.  In one of NuRidge's first scenes he said he wrote checks for their sports cars and was, basically, their ATM but not much else.  RM's Ridge was a very caring father.  He was there for his kids, particularly when Taylor died all those times.  We saw it.  It happened.  Yeah, way to unnecessarily ruin a character, Show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
24 minutes ago, Cool Breeze said:

This Ridge apparently wasn't a good father.  In one of NuRidge's first scenes he said he wrote checks for their sports cars and was, basically, their ATM but not much else.  RM's Ridge was a very caring father.  He was there for his kids, particularly when Taylor died all those times.  We saw it.  It happened.  Yeah, way to unnecessarily ruin a character, Show.

Yes, he was, and Ridge never left Taylor for Brooke.  Taylor died.  Ridge had plenty of faults, but being a bad father wasn't one of them.

This reminds me of the idiot writers changing Ridge's paternity.  There was all this nonsense about how could Stephanie do something like that blah, blah, blah.  Stephanie was not a good person before that reveal.  It wasn't even the worst thing Stephanie had done up to that point.

All of these characters have done despicable things.  There's no need to pile on more, or take away there one redeeming feature.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

I tuned in for a hot minute and only because Brooke and Bill shared a few scenes.

I know that ship has totally sailed but man, I still love these two together. They just light up and spark around each other so much more than they ever have or will with their respective onscreen partners.

Brooke.thumb.jpg.a6324333b6e3c3ed230bfd7e8a74a6ca.jpg

And just the intimacy they still share, with him draping his arm on the back of her chair, how they lean into one another. How he knew instantly there was something wrong while Ridge just keeps ignoring the red flags surrounding his son.

Brooke2.thumb.jpg.f309cc1b4057f8d240aaf3c7d832347c.jpg

D92zCA6W4AENHpC.jpg

One of the very first missteps for the show was when they broke these two up. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Cool Breeze said:

Not only that, but RM!Ridge was there raising Rick as his own, raised Bridget even after that paternity came out and legally adopted Hope IIRC. I rewatched the episodes in 2012 about the Lope wedding at the Forrester estate where he quietly pulls Stephanie aside to say hillhes gonna support Hope regardless and dressed Liam down for showing up late looking like a dumbass and expecting that she'd still marry him that day.

The whole "Ridge wasn't there for us" was revisionist history from the jump. By the time he "left" their family, the Taytots were grown up enough to understand what was going on.

• Love 7
37 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

I tuned in for a hot minute and only because Brooke and Bill shared a few scenes.

I know that ship has totally sailed but man, I still love these two together. They just light up and spark around each other so much more than they ever have or will with their respective onscreen partners.

Brooke.thumb.jpg.a6324333b6e3c3ed230bfd7e8a74a6ca.jpg

And just the intimacy they still share, with him draping his arm on the back of her chair, how they lean into one another. How he knew instantly there was something wrong while Ridge just keeps ignoring the red flags surrounding his son.

Brooke2.thumb.jpg.f309cc1b4057f8d240aaf3c7d832347c.jpg

D92zCA6W4AENHpC.jpg

One of the very first missteps for the show was when they broke these two up. 

Not sure I agree with the bold part (B&B, aka Missteps 'R Us) but yeah, Brill still has it.  Such a pity.

• Love 5

Zoey is in complete denial acting like Thomas could actually has nothing to do with Emma’s death.  Ridge is also in denial about Thomas. 

Hey Brooke, if you were so concerned about Hope fragility, you should have told Hope in person and not on the phone.

Brooke squinted so you know Thomas is in trouble. Brooke will ferret this out either on her own or by going to Bill and Justin and letting them know about her Thomas suspicions.  

I know the show is only 20 min but I’m sick and tired of TIIC insulting my intelligence.  Emma takes forever to get to Hope’s bungalow and Thomas gets back to FC in 3 minutes? 

I’ve had a total dislike for Thomas since I began watching in 2011. To me the only good thing he did was throw Rick out of the window.  In my eyes he’s a total shit heel and has no redeemable qualities. 

Question for today and the last few days. Who’s watching Douglas. 

• Love 7
38 minutes ago, Gudzilla said:

Pam does not waste time when clearing out former employees stuff !

We might make fun of Pammy from time to time but somehow, she comes through for us in the end. She’ll be the one to set the unraveling of the truth in motion and yay!  I am so beyond worn out with this story. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Dare we hope Emma's car had a GPS and she had already input Hope's address? Knowing where she was going could help put Justin on a quest to find out why she got into an accident.

Brooke, the kettle says. "Chile, please." Before you start talking about Thomas needing therapy maybe you should look at Hope. She's been falling apart for months, right before your eyes, and all you've done is yap at her. She clearly doesn't value your advice.

Why are three grown-a$$ people scared of Darth Thomas locking a stupid door and being all menacing? These people are worthless. At the very least Xander should be able to do the right thing. He can get another girlfriend but Hope can't replace her kidnapped baby.

That's a cute dress Pam's been wearing but I'm thinking it's kind of young for her, even with the cropped cardigan and her usual pearls.

• Love 10

I think Pam will say something  to Charlie -- maybe she found something in Emma's desk -- and Charlie will begin to suspect Emma's death wasn't an accident.. After all he's the one who knew right away that Maya was transgender when he saw the pills she was taking.

Perhaps Charlie will say something to Justin/Bill which brings them into the sitch.  XanZoeFlo will lose their minds even more when people start sniffing around about Emma's death.  

Thomas will get creepier and weirder and more stalker-er towards Hope.  I think he'll try to have a "misunderstanding" night with her to get her pregnant so she'll have to marry him.

At this point either Hope starts to suspect CreepyTom is up to something or Liam does. Because I really really really don't need to see CT try to force Hope to have sex.

• Love 6

Hope is too stupid to catch on to Thomas’ machinations. The other three idiots are too stupid to do the right thing. There are too many stupid people on this show. Who would have guessed that Emma, of all people, would be the one with the morals and courage to try to do the right thing. Go figure.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

I was just coming here to say the same thing, Ohwell. Xander and Flo could take down Thomas. Zoe would probably be too conflicted to participate. Knock him out and tie him up. I'm sure there are cording, trim, belts, etc. around FC to secure Thomas.  What lightweight cowards.

Good to see the little zings at Zoe when Xander spoke lovingly about Emma. Hee! 

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 6/23/2019 at 7:56 PM, CharlizeCat said:

I wonder if there will be a memorial service for Emma and if it will be held at Eric's house. I'd like to see how they explain that connection. "Emma was a valued intern at FC, blah, blah, blah ..."  It really should be held at Bill's house since Emma was Justin's niece. (I am getting way ahead of myself. LOL!)

As long as they don't show flashbacks of her shitty acting, I'm on board with a memorial show. Just please don't ever let her darken our TV screens EVER AGAIN.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 8:49 PM, Anna Yolei said:

Shit, they could've fought over Jack too. They'd already written the kid into the show as a Bricky vehicle, they could've been.like Kay and Jill over him.

That's why I wanted Taylor to marry Rick and have a baby with him.  Karma.  Brooke does everything she can to get Nick away from Taylor.  Nick and Taylor divorce, and Taylor ends up with Rick.

Kind of like when Stephanie did everything she could to break up Eric and Beth.  Beth remarries Stephen, they leave town, and Eric falls in love with Brooke (Beth's daughter).

4 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Zoey is in complete denial acting like Thomas could actually has nothing to do with Emma’s death.  Ridge is also in denial about Thomas. 

Zoe is doing what she has been from the very beginning - trying to save her own ass.

2 hours ago, Ohwell said:

Why won't one of these morons--somebody-- just haul off and bust Thomas in the nuts?  Why are they so afraid of this beady eyed fucker?

Because the script says so - that's all I've got.

2 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Hope is too stupid to catch on to Thomas’ machinations. The other three idiots are too stupid to do the right thing. There are too many stupid people on this show. Who would have guessed that Emma, of all people, would be the one with the morals and courage to try to do the right thing. Go figure.

These people give new meaning to the phrase - to stupid to live.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Brooke, the kettle says. "Chile, please." Before you start talking about Thomas needing therapy maybe you should look at Hope. 

both.png.39ad8b6d091ad7b5c8e2face190775a0.png

Although, Thomas has been looney and entitled his entire adult life and Hope will more or less recover once any of the 8 million citizens  in LA tells Hope her baby is alive.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I hope to God this was a CBS plant

If that was a plant, he/she better go back to school for grammar lessons and also learn how to spell.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Thomas has really become the stereotypical cartoon villain. All that's missing is the mustache for him to twirl and some rope for him to type up various folks on the railroad tracks.

When you have your own cheesy scary music accompanying all your scenes, you know you've arrived.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Another thing I fail to understand is how these young men, i.e., Thomas and Liam, fall in love with Hope's "goodness" and "caring" and "selflessness".  If I recall correctly, that's not really what attracts a young man to a woman.  The response is usually more . . . visceral.  Physical.  Carnal.  The notion that these guys will obsess over Hope because of her wonderful qualities doesn't ring true. 

Contrast Hope with Brooke, over whom men obsessed (and few, if any, ever stopped) because she was sexy, charming, light, fun, and made every man feel he was the center of her universe.  Hope?  No.  In this case, the apple did fall very, very far from the tree.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Well now we have Saint Emma in addition to Saint Hope? Yesterday, Brooke said “We all loved her so much. She was a part of our family”. No, she was not.  She was a bad dancer and I couldn’t ever figure out what she actually did at FC. I doubt they’ll even miss her by tomorrow. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Thomas has really become the stereotypical cartoon villain. All that's missing is the mustache for him to twirl and some rope for him to tie up various folks on the railroad tracks.

When you have your own cheesy scary music accompanying all your scenes, you know you've arrived.

• Love 1

I see the new refrain is, "We need to tell Hope what we think Thomas did."  Okay, you brain dead morons, while you are doing it do you think you could get around to doing what you said you needed to do in the previous unending conversation of, "We need to tell Hope about Beth being alive."

No, I didn't think so.  Incompetent idiots.

Was that it for Sally?  Because that sucks.

• Love 2

I'm just disgusted that Sally was sacrificed at the altar of Felonious Flo. I HATE that she's a Logan because you just know that will be used a reason to rug-sweep. 

But man I wish Sally can be standing there when the truth comes out and Wyatt has to face her and realize he done fucked up.

• Love 9

Poor Sally, I felt like she was a dog getting kicked today. CBS cut into the middle of the broadcast in our area, so I might have missed part of her, but I felt like she was a puppy that Wyatt was kicking. I can't wait to see his face when Flo falls from grace. Although, like others suspect, I predict that Flo will save Hope from Tom, or something else, thus making her not quite as bad. Thomas is totally going to take the fall for this, which is fine by me, if it gets rid of him. They could retcon Douglas' paternity, & have Ridge & Brooke struggle to raise his toddler son. It would've been more effective if they hadn't genuinely killed off Caroline, but anything to get rid of Thomas.

Also, I agree with Sally, for both Wyatt & Thomas, she is, & will be, the one who got away. I'd love to see her in a new, fun relationship. Justin could use some cheering up right about now, I nominate Sally. 

• Love 7

I hate a lot of things about this SL, but at the moment, the one that annoys me the most is - before Emma found out the truth, before Thomas found out the truth, before Xander found out the truth - Zoe and Flo could have told Hope the truth months ago and didn't.  I'm fine with Thomas going down in flames, but there are several people who need to burn with him, and if Flo and Zoe get a free pass, that will suck.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Well now we have Saint Emma in addition to Saint Hope?

Emma was able to put someone above herself without inflating her own ego to do so, sonid say she is far more deserving than Hope ever was.

59 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

I'm just disgusted that Sally was sacrificed at the altar of Felonious Flo. I HATE that she's a Logan because you just know that will be used a reason to rug-sweep. 

But man I wish Sally can be standing there when the truth comes out and Wyatt has to face her and realize he done fucked up.

God, this self-depricating shit from Sally was exactly the thing I thought was going to happen had she'd been paired with Liam way back when! Boy, the joke was on me, wasn't it?

But her speech was .ore of an "I deserve better" than most women get on this show, so there's that.

• Love 3