Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

So, the Spencer brothers were the only worthwhile part of today’s show, yes? Dont get me wrong, Wyatt is being ridiculous, and I wish Liam had asked him to clarify if Sally knows things are fully done with them before going on a date with Flo because if not that’s gross, but at least Liam is a person in Wyatt’s life who pushes back a little and doesn’t just say he’s the bestest. Plus, Thomas bashing.

so my new head canon is that instead of Thomas going all rapey, his manipulation of Douglas should reach a point where he accidentally puts the kid in danger/Douglas gets hurt. Then the Spencers can decide they’ve had enough, and Liam/Hope can sue for custody of Liam’s cousin’s kid (with Karen/Dani backing their play), and they can use all of Thomas’ manipulations about how Douglas thinks of Hope as a mother, and totally win.

then if they want to continue the Taylor/Logan feud or reignite Steffy vs. Hope (and kill Steam for good) or have a reason to break up Bridge or whatever, they at least have a new reason to do so. Bonus points if Bill and/or Brooke use their knowledge of Taylor’s attempted murder of Bill to neutralize Team Thomas in some way.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

Wonder if Bell thinks watching a sociopath preying on a woman in the throes of deep grief & depression while using his innocent son is entertaining in any way shape or form.

And those 3 screeching women🤦‍♀️ continually blathering on & on about their super secret SEEKRET all the while repeating said SEEKRET out loud about every other sentence every damn day where everyone can (& does) hear them. We get it already. We got it a few months ago actually.

And Wyatt...he's asking Flo on a DATE? What about Sally?? Man, they are erasing all that sweet 💋 love & cuteness like it never existed.💔 Sheesh...at least let Wyatt & Sally have a conversation to end things before Wyatt moves on to another woman. .

If it wasn't for this forum & you guys ♥️ pretty sure I wouldn't bother with this dreck.

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Love 11

Day after day, Zoey’s balls get bigger and Hope’s mind gets mushier as well as Thomas’ acting gets worse.  

Yes, Hope, a young woman has a premonition she’s going to die and that Hope will need a new family.  I have a dislike for dumb ass people who insult my intelligence and TIIC can’t be anymore insulting to me.

• Love 10
(edited)

C'mon, Hope, seriously?  Caroline, who was young and was presumably honest-to-goodness healthy, decided to write a letter about what would happen to Douglas if she should die. AND ... no mention in the letter about Thomas. It made it sound like somebody should post an ad on Craig's list for a woman who'd be interested in adopting a motherless little boy, bio-father be damned. (Given this bio-dad, maybe least said, soonest mended. (TM) Caroline Ingalls.) 

On top of that ... how can Hope NOT be suspicious of the "timing," especially given Thomas' most recent behavior???  I know she's in a bad state mentally and emotionally, but really? I can't believe she's finally going to ditch Liam over all of this. 

I know that Brad Bell thinks he's a master story-teller by dragging this story on and on for the "drama" and audience (what audience, nobody even posts here) "anticipation," but today's show was a prime example of why that's a terrible idea. We're stuck with boring filler scenes of "the coven" (Zoe, Flo and Shauna) blabbing at full volume about "the secret" where anybody could hear them and it's the same rhetoric.

Sorry, watching "Bro" and "Dude" sit around drinking beer and burning scenery minutes doesn't interest me either. ITA that Wyatt needs to make a clean and honest break with Sally before actively pursuing Flo (again). I don't have a problem with him dating both of them, but he needs to be upfront about it. I don't know if Sally would like going from being the "loved live-in" to second in the dating rotation. Wyatt criticizing Sally for being "supportive" of Thomas is 1000 shades of hypocritical when he's been doing the same thing with Flo even before Thomas confided in Sally. Honestly, Sally is better off without him. 

If Steffy is supposedly going to be done with Liam once and for all, then let him date Sally. They got along very well, so why not? It's not like those folks don't date each other's ex's. 

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Sorry, watching "Bro" and "Dude" sit around drinking beer and burning scenery minutes doesn't interest me either.

Oh, I am SO glad someone said this!

5 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

It's not like those folks don't date each other's ex's. 

They date each other's exes exclusively! 🙂

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Ok this Hope stuff has got to stop.  It's not about mental illness or postpartum depression and it's got nothing to do with those in real life who have to deal with these issues.  No, it's about Hope being a stupid mopey annoying woman who is using her grief as an excuse to move on from Liam and get her itch scratched by banging Thomas.    

I'm actually more interested in horny ol' goat Eric and how soon his dick will get jammed up with three women in the house. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7

It's been a while since I've hated a TV character as much as I hate Thomas.

Again, Liam, instead of sitting around shooting the breeze with your idiot brother, maybe you should be with your wife protecting her from the guy you now know is a predator.

Does the Forrester mansion have a domestic staff or will Shauna be taking on some light housekeeping duties? 😼

STFU Wyatt, with your devil's advocate bullsh!t. Liam's life is not zero sum, Hope is suffering from PPD and is not thinking clearly, Thomas is a straight up monster, and Phoebe is neither Liam's child nor a replacement for Beth. You are not helping!

Quinn calling someone dishonest and untrustworthy? 😒😒😒😒😒

I sure hope Thomas didn't coach Douglas to work "Mommy Hope" with that nightmare story. Who does that to an innocent child?

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
(edited)

I completely concur with the above post!!!!

15 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

It's been a while since I've hated a TV character as much as I hate Thomas. 

ITA. Yes! Despicable.

Again, Liam, instead of sitting around shooting the breeze with your idiot brother, maybe you should be with your wife protecting her from the guy you now know is a predator.

I was yelling this at the TV. Jeebus, Liam. If it bothers you so much then why aren't you with your wife who clearly needs some protection these days?!

STFU Wyatt, with your devil's advocate bullsh!t.

Yeah, what the hell is this about anyway?!! Butt out dude.

Quinn calling someone dishonest and untrustworthy?

😜🙄😕🤨😳  huh?

I sure hope Thomas didn't coach Douglas to work "Mommy Hope" with that nightmare story. Who does that to an innocent child?

What a total sleezeball...not to mention sociopathic tendencies. UGH! Just super great father/husband material. 😖 (RUN HOPE, RUN AWAY!!!)

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Love 9

Ugh ... Just when I didn't think things could get any lower ... they did.

I don't think for one minute that Hope is lusting after Thomas on any level. She can barely look at him and the lack of chemistry between the two is palatable. Why she agreed to accompany him to look through Caroline's belongings left me scratching my head. She needs to stay as far away from that creepo as possible.

Yeah. WTF with Wyatt anyway?  This isn't the first time he's put Liam on the spot about Liam's feelings for Steffy. I don't think that Thomas is the only one who is playing a little manipulation. Of course, Wyatt's is much more subtle. Look, Dude, just because your own relationship with Sally fell apart doesn't mean that your 'Bro needs to share in the same misery.  I'm tired of listening to them talk like they are Beavis and Butthead wannabees. Grow up! I just don't get why Wyatt is such a Steam cheerleader, that's all.

Inviting Shauna (and to a lesser degree, Flo) is like leading a recovering alcoholic to an open bar, as far as Eric goes. I can totally see him having a fling Shauna right under Quinn's nose. 

I am so weary of this "for the sake of the children" argument. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
58 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

Dude, just because your own relationship with Sally fell apart doesn't mean that your 'Bro needs to share in the same misery

To be fair, Wyatt was shilling this nonsense even before he and Sally split up. 

God, I'm so pissed. I'm out of words to describe how gross and awful this story is in a way that eclipses the Ridge/Bridget crap by several orders of magnitude. That story didn't involve mental manipulation and I can laugh knowing zero people will be re-triggered by that. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Yes, I know I’m repeating myself, just like the day to day drudgery of B&B, but you don’t need Thomas to have Douglas in your life.  

Hope actually thinks that Caroline is a modern day Nostradamus. The woman who can see the future.  If Hope truly doesn’t want to get pregnant again, she better have her tubes tied.  I can see Thomas orchestrating another “misunderstanding night”.  

Waffle boy is being fueled by Wyatt as is waffle girl being fueled by Thomas.  After today’s show, I made waffles for an afternoon snack. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I watched in a busy break room so missed  a lot...did Thomas gorge a letter from dead Caroline to get into Hopes pants like a creepy sociopath? 

He sure did. And because no one but Sally knows he faked that Douglas drawing before (I don't think she included that detail) I can't be mad at Hope for believing it. Thomas is doing a great job of sinking to new lows in his deranged quest. How long before another "misunderstanding" night?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, jenrising said:

He sure did. And because no one but Sally knows he faked that Douglas drawing before (I don't think she included that detail) I can't be mad at Hope for believing it. Thomas is doing a great job of sinking to new lows in his deranged quest. How long before another "misunderstanding" night?

WTF? 😖 this loser is getting as twisted as the guy from You

Hope is gonna get locked in a cage somewhere at the pace this asshole’s going. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Hope, shut up. Flo, shut up. Tom, shut up. Shauna, shut up. I watched the show today on mute while I was on my computer doing worthwhile stuff. That’s how bored I was with the whole thing. I don’t know why in the world I think it’s going to be worth watching anymore because it just never is. 

• Love 6

So, they're going to go with the tried & true "one last fling ~ oops, completely unshocking accidental pregnancy!" storyline, huh? Hope & Liam have 1 last night together, break up, each unhappily takes a Taytot for his/her own, then, Hope finds out she's pregnant, & after not having slept with Tom, she knows it's Liam's. However, Liam & Steffy are seemingly happy together, so they pretend this baby is Tom's, until the PhoeBeth reveal. 

I've never been so close to quitting this show. Damn.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, nkotb said:

So, they're going to go with the tried & true "one last fling ~ oops, completely unshocking accidental pregnancy!" storyline, huh? Hope & Liam have 1 last night together, break up, each unhappily takes a Taytot for his/her own, then, Hope finds out she's pregnant, & after not having slept with Tom, she knows it's Liam's. However, Liam & Steffy are seemingly happy together, so they pretend this baby is Tom's, until the PhoeBeth reveal. 

I've never been so close to quitting this show. Damn.

42bb6cf2-952d-432f-b58f-51c71d50bb61.thumb.jpg.97823cb7ba063392c1f6cc06453d65b0.jpg

For real though, I feel as though activity on this forum is fuck dead these days because a whole lotta folks checked out way back in fucking January and never checked back in. 

GoT fans are pissed at wasting ten years of their lives? Try two decades or more. I'm almost begging for the days when the ToD 2.0 ate up became the show. 

• Love 14

I don't think I can watch until this horrible storyline is over. This new Thomas is just disgusting and creepy. Who manipulates their own small child? Hope is a brainless twit. There is nothing appealing about this show right now. 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

For real though, I feel as though activity on this forum is fuck dead these days because a whole lotta folks checked out way back in fucking January and never checked back in. 

I still record every day, come here to see what's up and then delete my recordings unwatched, more often than not. 

So, if any CBS interns are bothering to check in, I might have come back if not for the return of predator Thomas. The last time was painful enough to sit through.  This guy just grosses me out.  Adding that on top of Hope's misery is just too much. 

• Love 9

I won't watch this.  I'm absolutely outraged that Bell, Jr. is pulling this shit in this day and age.  Thomas' actions shouldn't be successful.  He should get his ass kicked and THEN be carried off to jail, to get his ass kicked again.  I can't believe that his campaign to prey on a grieving, mentally disturbed woman is going to succeed.  This is repulsive.  And is Liam really going to go running back to Hauxdilox, a woman who fucked his father and then lied to him about it.  He isn't going to take a moment to reflect on how and why his relationship with Hope failed and maybe do a little mourning on his own. 

The change in actor has done a lot to make Thomas into a loathsome creature.  Pierson was actually able to redeem Thomas.  I really like him with Sally.  Now I just want Thomas to die in a fire.

Meanwhile the human trafficking conspiracy seems to be continuing with everyone winning except the woman whose child was stolen and the child who doesn't get the benefit of being raised by her own parents. 

Oh and if Wyatt is suggesting that Liam go back to Haudilox...FUCK OFF WYATT!  You deserve to be stuck with the kind of woman who would help steal a baby for cash.  Sally was a good girl; you don't deserve her.

I have no words to Katie and Bill.  How many times do they have to bore soap lovers all over the world to DEATH before they realize that this couple is one of the worst in soap history?  Katie thought the best way to tell if Bill really loved her was to throw a woman at him?  And Bill thought it was a good idea?  In fact it turned him on.  Does EVERY relationship have to be pathological?  The only thing they have in common is that dreadful child, who could use a few semesters in boarding school, preferably in Europe.  Brooke and Bill were so great together, why won't Bell let us have them?

I can't bring myself to tune in.  This isn't soapy goodness.  It's disgusting.  Shame on everyone involved.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
(edited)

Bleh, both Wyatt and Quinn are going to be chowing down on heaping dishes of crow when the truth about Phoebeth and Flo's role in it is revealed. I hope Sally gets to throw it in their faces how so much more honest Flo is. 😾

100% real talk from Liam today and Hope just refuses to hear. Grrr. (And whoever is writing his dialogue, thank you. At least we get these few moments where it doesn't feel like we're being gaslighted.)

Right, Hope. You get to decide the fates of three independent adults and three innocent children. You are just that important. 😑 IMO Liam should insist on counseling before he signs any divorce papers because Hope is clearly mentally ill and is using Douglas and Phoebe as a crutches.

Thomas. Feel free to FOAD, ESAD, and DIAF.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 13

Can TIIC be anymore misogynistic?  TIIC are making all these women settle to be second best or even third best.  When Hope has Liam, Stuffy is second best. When Stuffy has Liam, Hope is second best.  Sally has become second best not only to Thomas but now to Wyatt.  Yes Wyatt, tell Sally to wait to see how things turn out with Flo. 

I can see Hope in a loveless marriage but there is no way Thomas will stand for it.  I’m sure there are woman as Raggedy as Hope but the one thing that is missing is that Liam doesn’t insist on therapy before they end the marriage instead of a movie, popcorn, and cuddles.  What is a little unsettling also, is that Liam has to forgive Stuffy, for riding the stallion, to be with the girls. 

• Love 8

Argh!!! This show!!!!!! This entire dead baby switch is just straight up insane. I end up FF just about all of it & not sure if its even worth recording anymore.🙄

Liam should have insisted on counseling immediately after Beth "died". No way should he let his wife run around like an open bleeding 💔 wound. And where the heck is Brooke these days anyway?? Your daughter needs you like never before woman.

Hope is clearly not in her right mind...to put "OMG teh children" ahead of her happiness- and that of her husband who she swears she loves...maybe that could be excused temporarily, but to end your marriage over the idea of it is nuts. Will "teh children" be happy with miserable parents?? I really hate this crap & wonder how the hell Bell can keep this mess of a show going.....

And seriously, why would you want the man you say you love more than anything else(?) to go back to the woman that fcuked his very own father, then came running back to him, renewed her vows to him without even benefit of a damn shower, lied for months about it until she was caught with a paternity test to find out if their precious daughter was even his? As Terry on Brooklyn 99 says....WHY???😱

• Love 12

Pretty dismal show today. If you played a drinking game for every time somebody said, "Honest and transparent," you probably got pretty drunk. Who even talks like that? I was pretty pissed off when Sally was again beating herself up, while Wyatt hasn't been 100% open with her about his extra-curricular activities with Flo, well before the "secret" was discovered. FU and yeah, let's see how he likes it when the truth comes out.

As much as I don't want to, I can see Quinn, Shauna and even Wyatt actually hand-waving Flo's part in the baby switch -- after they all get over the initial shock. Well, poor Flo ... she was coerced by big bad Reece ... she wasn't in her right mind ... she didn't want to go to jail ... she's so sorr-REEEEEeeeee .... 

Hope. Where to start. She definitely has lost her mind. And right. Who is she to be deciding the fate of children and adults? When she said that "outsides forces are at play," Liam looked at her like WTF???  Why didn't she tell him about "Caroline's letter?" He would have smelled a rate immediately. Truthfully, I don't think that Hope is any state to be responsible for any children right now. She seriously needs intensive counseling. I'm honestly tired of watching this play out over and over every day. It would even be more palatable if there was some glimmer of message like how to deal with PPD or loss or a child or anything. 

I hope that JWM was successful in sticking to her guns about no more Steam. Co-parenting is one thing, but the fact remains that Hauxdi still cheated on Liam and lied about it. I would really be happy if Liam and Sally get together. Wyatt deserves to be either alone or stuck with Flo. Right. Sally doesn't need that hypocrite in her life. 

• Love 10

I am not in any way surprised that in the three seconds Douglas has been back in Los Angeles, Brooke did a better job decorating a room for him that felt like it belonged to a real child than Bill did for his son in the entirety that Will has been alive. Because I still can’t get over that curtain.

And, from where I sit, Douglas’ room was the only thing worth talking about today. (Except maybe Sally’s hat. Who wears hats when they’re working late at night? How had that not become a messy bun by that point?)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

I think I may be done.  I can't watch anymore of all the folks who know Hope's baby is alive and won't tell her.  I can't take Thomas's manipulation of his own freaking son and Hope.  it is Sick and not soapy fun!  And now the most fun person in the world is coming back and they are gonna mess things around to try and make us feel sorry for her if (i'm not sure it's even a when now) people find out about Beth.

• Love 8

My routine is to come home, read the day's description and decide if I dare tune it. Most days the answer is a resounding no. 

That has been the case this entire week. I cannot believe that as a thirty year vet; there is absolutely nothing I want to see on Show. 

Sally has become the shows whipping boy. They have killed any and every good thing that has happened to her. And done so in the most disparaging and degrading ways. 

Wyatt is becoming someone I don't like. All judgey and preachy. More than that though; the minute he saw Flo, Sally become a memory for him, and instead of manning up about it, he made her feel terrible about this Thomas secret, and is using it as his excuse to fuck Flo. The fact that he was actively seeking Flo out and making out with her while still living with Sally makes me want to punch him right in the nads. The fact that Sally is still in the dark about all of it burns deep down in my gut. 

Batie? Really? What is there to say about snooze central. OH WAIT! Of course I am sure this is lining up to throw Brooke under the bus again. No doubt Bridge will start having issues with this ridiculous Thomas/Hope/Liam/Steffy stuff, and Bill and Brooke will somehow remember that they were really each other's true love's and soul mates. I simply cannot with them making Brooke look like a desperate idiot again.

They have ruined Quinn and Eric too. I have not felt the same about them since Quinn and Ridge were having their kissing sessions. And Quinn's war on Sally is pissing me off in new and fresh ways. I have never wanted to shove something down someone's throat with the heated desire I feel to do just that to Quinn. Shut the hell up. Fucking hypocrite. 

Hope needs help stat. She doesn't need to go under the auspices of a creepy, rapey ass stalker. 

Do these fucking morons think this is 1950? Do they not realize that women have come a long way in their independence and having agency over their own lives? It is infuriating and insulting. 

Then you have Zoe, who should already be dead, but has be allowed to live and try to dictate everyone's life in order to protect her criminal father. 

But what I hate most is that by the time Hope finds out her child is alive Beth will probably be in college. Worse, no matter when the truth comes out; Flo is gonna skate. She will have all these people coming to her defense; Wyatt, who's dick will be talking for him, Quinn, Shauna, probably even Dr. Dark. In my opinion, Flo is the worst of them all. She didn't have to take the offer. So maybe she didn't know all the facts, but she knew enough to know something wasn't right. But she went along, and she took that blood money. Then, she went on to befriend the victim, and even after finding out she was related to her, she remained quiet. But everyone will understand. Flo was scared. She didn't want to go to jail. Girl, where I come from, if you don't want to go to jail, then you fucking don't break the law. But her pretty face and rockin' bod will be her salvation. Everyone will chime in about how sorry Flo is, and how bad she feels. Well, bitch didn't feel bad enough to come clean, instead preferring to accept the golden apple of being a Logan, and working at FC's, and living in the Forrester Manse. Absolutely the worst. 

Where is the drama? The intrigue? Where in God's name is the fashion? 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

Sally has become the shows whipping boy. They have killed any and every good thing that has happened to her. And done so in the most disparaging and degrading ways. 

I loved Sally so much and I was so happy when she came back and they were going to give her a fashion house...but now I wish they hadn't even brought her back.

• Love 7
On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 6:19 PM, JD5166 said:

I haven’t been watching since Steffy and Taylor stole Hope’s baby, how on earth does Hope not have her baby back? Ridiculous. 

Steffy and Taylor didn't steal Hope's baby.

Hope doesn't have her baby back because Brad Bell and the writers drag SLs out to the point no one gives a damn anymore.  It's their M.O.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 5/15/2019 at 7:55 PM, Waldo13 said:

The only thing I can say positive about today is that DD has one hell of a body. IMHO, has the best body on daytime TV and is right up there with prime time TV also.  

I agree. He needs to share his workout regiment with his sons, Wyatt in particular. Those tights/jeans Wyatt was wearing a few days ago were not flattering at all.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

As always, I agree with every word @RuntheTable says.

I wonder if Bell and his minions have any idea who their audience is.  Have they done any market research?  Or have they looked at the demographics and seen that a large segment are women over 50 and their idea of 50 is OLD.  Do they think that these 50+ women are sitting in the rocking chairs, crocheting and sipping tea?  Because they have NO FUCKING IDEA,  Most of the people who watch the show are watching it AFTER they come home from work.  Their audience is well-educated, sophisticated and aren't one step away from the knacker's yard.  Maybe these guys (and I know it's mostly men) need to get out of LA where it's against the law to be a middle-aged woman, and interact with REAL middle-aged women.

Because if they did, they'd find out that the shit they're shoving at their audience is FUCKING OFFENSIVE.  We're not women who think it's 'romantic' to have a man stalk us and manipulate us into sex.  That was our grandmother's day, but our mother's decided that wasn't acceptable and they fought hard to make sure their daughters, US, didn't have to go through that kind of bullshit.  Middle-aged women today CHOOSE their sex partners and if they are tricked or coerced, or (good forbid) forced, we call the police.  If we have mental health issues, more and more of us are speaking up and seeking help.

Today's woman doesn't think that the end of the relationship is the worst thing that can happen.  Many of us have raised our children all by ourselves.  Being a single parent isn't the worst thing that can happen to a child.  It's definitely harder, but most kids who grow up in single-parent homes turn out okay.

Bell has NO idea who his audience is.  And his ignorance is going to drive that audience away and destroy something that was fun and meant something to a lot of us.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Word to everything you two said, @RuntheTable and @mightysparrow.

I'm a 30 year vet, too and I seriously can't believe this is what is passing for entertainment today. 

I hung in for a little while because usually this show operates at breakneck speed, wrapping up storylines just...like...that (TM Brooke's snap). I thought surely Hope would be reunited with her child and the Lope marriage would be stronger than ever, Wally would be a solid couple with Flo in jail (or offscreen, didn't really care either way) and Sally busily launching her own line at FC. I even learned to tolerate Bridge.

But it's months later and Hope and Liam are no closer to having Beth back than the day Dr. Dark placed a dead baby in Hope's arms. And now they have not only lost their child by believing she's dead, they continue to lose their child in the precious minutes, hours, days, weeks, months (probably years) that they cannot ever get back. 

Sally has been tossed like so much garbage and is self-flagellating over a nanosecond of nonsense with Thomas while Wyatt is fucking around with human trafficker Flo, whom I agree is going to come up smelling like the proverbial rose and somehow be victim #2 (behind Hauxdi) when the truth comes out around Phoebeth's graduation. 

@mightysparrow, you are especially spot-on about how this ain't granny's show anymore. We are not the same starry-eyed audience who gobbled up rape-laden books like The Flame and The Flower or tuned in to watch General Hospital's Laura wed her rapist. It's sickening now to think millions tuned into that and called them the most epic super couple of all time.

None of that should have ever been what passed for mainstream entertainment and now, with #MeToo front and center (and it's about damn time for that), we have a grieving, PPD, possibly mentally ill woman being preyed upon by a man who has already had his fair share of, at minimum, morally and criminally questionable behavior and not a dang person, her own mother included, is stepping in to protect her. As much as I've defended Liam of late for sticking with Hope, now is the time for him to stick with her and not let her go, especially when he knows Thomas is shady as the day is long.

Wyatt, you're fucking dead to me. You cheated on Sally with Flo even before you knew about the five minutes of BS with Thomas and letting Sally beat herself up when she doesn't even have all the facts. And you are cheating with a human trafficker. A woman who accepted $50k for her part in stealing your own niece away from your brother and sister-in-law. She's a real fucking prize, that one. And then you have the gall to tell Liam to reunite with Hauxdi (who fucked their father) and let Hope be with Thomas when he knows what a shitbag he is? I hope when the truth comes out, Sally and Hope take turns stomping on his nutsack with stilettos.

Then the B plot is Batie...which, hard pass to that. 

There is nothing at all worth watching. 

I can't see any reason to tune in now or maybe ever again. Even if Hope does get her baby back, it will be too late, too late in my book. 

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Even if Hope does get her baby back, it will be too late, too late in my book. 

And for me this is the crux of the problem. Handled correctly, this SL could have had some selling features, but since they decided to use it to further flagellate Hope, and to use it to prop Steffy and Flo, it falls flatter than pancakes. As awful as it is to say, by the time Hope finds out Beth is alive, it will be a moot point. No doubt Steffy will have totally bonded with her and no doubt Beth will have totally bonded with Steffy, and will have no interest in knowing her birth mom. I wouldn't even put it past these insufferable dolts to try and make what happened on Catalina somehow Hope's fault, making Beth side eye her mother, and not want to have anything to do with her. Because Hope must suffer at all costs. 

All I know is I cannot continue to watch the glorification of Flo, and watch Wyatt and Quinn sing her praises, and watch Brooke, and Donna, and Katie welcome their newly found niece into the fold, all the while not knowing what she is capable of, and how she has destroyed Hope's life. 

• Love 8

Excellent posts @RuntheTable and @mightysparrow 🙌🏼 This writing is real old fashioned and too creepy and dark for a fluffy 17 minute soap about fashion in Bel Air. 

Brooke squinted so hard at Hope’s self punishing nonsense it was audible. 

Stefferella looked a little tooo content at the course of events when Liam vacated the room and she gazed at their portrait. I don’t care how “nice” a guy is how much of an earth mother and bombshell she is no one is getting over someone screwing their parent on their wedding day. Did she even shower? 😩🤮

Kill off Zoe and Thomas. Bring back Sasha and Oliver. Or better yet, Brooke’s first bf Dave and his 20-30 something year old son. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
20 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Can TIIC be anymore misogynistic? 

From your keyboard to TIIC's eyes. 😕

5 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

We're not women who think it's 'romantic' to have a man stalk us and manipulate us into sex.  That was our grandmother's day, but our mother's decided that wasn't acceptable and they fought hard to make sure their daughters, US, didn't have to go through that kind of bullshit.  Middle-aged women today CHOOSE their sex partners and if they are tricked or coerced, or (good forbid) forced, we call the police. 

You know what truly pisses me off? 

B&B (and soaps in general) were better about this shit in the 80s than they are now. The Caroline I story after her attack is a story that still would resound with viewers today. In particular, what stands out is Brooke dragging Dave's boss for essentially slut-shaming and the way Caroline stands her ground when Bill Sr tried to use her assault as a way to get her back home. In the end, she was able to keep her agency throughout it all. 

But this crap is being played entirely straight in 20-motherfucking-19 with no irony or commentary at all, save for today's speech from Ridge which...its from Ridge. Enough said. 

As Petunia said, this is just so against B&B's brand. Every show has its niche; B&B's bread and butter is camp, the occasional after school PSA and serving up more waffles than IHOP. I accept that; I don't tune in expecting Shakespeare level writing. But I'm not entertained at all these days. 

• Love 11
7 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Steffy and Taylor didn't steal Hope's baby.

Hope doesn't have her baby back because Brad Bell and the writers drag SLs out to the point no one gives a damn anymore.  It's their M.O.

Oh I know they didn’t... I was joking! Not tuning back in tho, probably ever, and I have watched since the beginning of time! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Good grief, I just want to pop Hope upside the head and yell, "Snap out of it!"

But Hope you are imposing your will on the children. Or Thomas' will, actually. You're just choosing to call it fate because that makes it hard for people to argue with you about it.

Do people really hang around the house in high heels or was Steffy just trying to impress Liam? Seems like it'd be impractical with two infants to deal with.

Well, well,  well, looks like Steffy's single mother of two little  babies gambit to get Liam back paid off. Too bad it took Hope's baby to make it work. Wonder who'll be married first, she and Liam or Thomas and Hope? KMN.

• Love 7

Color me confused. I can see Brooke advocating for Hope and Liam, but Ridge?  Ridge of all people taking Liam/Hope’s side over Thomas. Did hell freeze over? Is the world coming to an end?  Even Stuffy looks like she’s advocating for Liam/Hope.  Again I say looks like.  Stuffy is willing to slop a little syrup on that waffle even after Hope has syruped that waffle.  Log Cabin, Aunt Jamima, Mrs Butter-worth?  Stuffy has scruples, she doesn’t want to use the same syrup as Hope.   

Brooke, stop squinting and get Hope some help.  I’m getting sick and tired of Waffles. Now, when I think of Waffles, I get a rash. 

• Love 6

Can none of these people recognize that Hope is suffering from PPD and get her the professional help she needs? Her thinking is in outer space but what are the others’ excuses for not calling the best psychiatrist (NOT TayTay) they know in LA? Yuck times 10 for this story line and this show overall.

• Love 7
35 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Can none of these people recognize that Hope is suffering from PPD and get her the professional help she needs?

No, they can't.  Maybe it's from all the inbreeding, but these are some of the most mind numbingly stupid people ever.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Stopped watching in January. Continued to record and would check here to see if I should watch. Actually stopped even recording in late March. Still drop in here to see if I should put it back to record. Thanks for the daily reminders that I made a great decision in January.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Redcookie said:

Stopped watching in January. Continued to record and would check here to see if I should watch. Actually stopped even recording in late March. Still drop in here to see if I should put it back to record. Thanks for the daily reminders that I made a great decision in January.

And I'm sure you're not the only one.  Is Bell so arrogant that he thinks people are enjoying this trash?

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, ByTor said:

And I'm sure you're not to only one.  Is Bell so arrogant that he thinks people are enjoying this trash?

Is it arrogance or is he that out of touch with the world of 2019?

Probably both.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7