Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

If Brad Bell and the writers had any talent or brains, Steffy would have already moved on from Liam.  Steffy would find out the truth about Phoebe/Beth, do the right thing, and return the baby to Hope and Liam, and then Steffy/Hope would be out for blood.

• Love 4

Thomas is so full of shit that if you gave him an enema he would fit in a shoebox.  He talked about Hope with Caroline but Caroline knew Thomas left Sally not Hope. Is Hope that gullible that she’s going to buy Thomas’ 🐂💩.  It looks like and hopefully she’s not. Another day and Thomas still sucks at life and acting.  To Thomas, it doesn’t matter one bit if Hope loves him or not.  Another selfish self centered Forester.  

Sally trying to defend Thomas, is another nail, in the coffin, to their relationship.  The more Sally talked the bigger the nails got.  Plus Sally seams to have more residual feelings for Thomas than love for Wyatt. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

Is it possible to put a 5150 hold on someone you don’t know? Who is also a fictional character? 

Thomas has lost his damn mind. The whole time he droned his desperate nonsense and made needy faces Hope was like 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cd0efba45752e6932

Sally did look great today I loved her outfit and hair but she acting really weird and inappropriate too, this plot point centered writing sucks.

Thomas sure has a type. After taking advantage of a drunk and depressed Caroline after her fight w Ridge. Now he’s gunning for mentally unstable grieving Hope who’s on dicey ground w her hubby. He must like emotionally fragile and insecure women in strained relationships. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

One thing I have always hated about this show is how one character will monologue on...and on...and on...while the recipient of this talkfest can only offer facial expressions in response.  Case in point : Thomas and Hope yesterday.  It's just not how a normal conversation is conducted and makes me feel like I'm watching an acting class.

• Love 9

If I hear the words "You're a Logan", "I'm a Logan" or, especially, "the Logan Women" one more time . . . .

It's so meta.  No one talks like that about themselves in real life.  Pure, stupid soap opera convention that's being beaten absolutely to death here.

• Love 8
19 hours ago, Zoe116 said:

am so here for Steffy getting a new love interest. Plus, she might not be a favorite of mine, but JMW has been on the show more than a decade and the only love interest she's had that was hers first was... Marcus? I think?

Yep. 

And not only that, he and Wyatt were the only ones who actually liked her for her--Rick wanted to stick it to Ridge, Owen and Oliver made it clear they were never into her, the stars never aligned for her and Bill, and Liam was a horny computer geek with a case of blue balls that it's taken till 2018 to finally move past. 

That's a helluva past for the show's supposed hot vixen. 

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

If I hear the words "You're a Logan", "I'm a Logan" or, especially, "the Logan Women" one more time . . . .

It's so meta.  No one talks like that about themselves in real life.  Pure, stupid soap opera convention that's being beaten absolutely to death here.

I don't see what's so great about being a Logan in the first place.  Stephen Logan abandoned his family.  Storm Logan started out a nice guy, but became a psycho and shot Stephanie.  Brooke screwed her daughter's husband and Hope is actually  a Sharpe not a Logan.  Katie and Donna also always happy to screw over Bridget.  Brooke perfectly happy to screw over Katie (who I have no sympathy for at all) so I guess Flo fits right in with them.  Yeah the Logans are as great as - the Forresters or Marones or Spencers.

Both sides of Bridget's family suck except for poor dead Phoebe.

51 minutes ago, AngelKitty said:

Damn you show! You're going to make me say goodbye to Sally again, aren't you?

Probably.  Why bother giving Sally a good story when they can - well - do what they usually do.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

Katie and Donna also always happy to also screw over Bridget.  

Actually, Donna has never screwed over Bridget. Even with Katick thing, Donna was the last one to find out so she never even covered for her. 

Come to think of it, Donna has the cleanest track record of all the Logans, including Bridget for having not come between any happy marriages or fucked any of her family's current lovers (although the show was headed for a Nick/Donna thing when Jack Wagner was abruptly given his walking papers). 

The worst thing she ever did was use Thorne to stick it to Stephanie to avenge Brooke for the attack. I'm only against that for having used innocent people instead of just driving the stake through the heart directly as is normally done for vampires. 

• Love 2
(edited)
24 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Actually, Donna has never screwed over Bridget. Even with Katick thing, Donna was the last one to find out so she never even covered for her. 

Come to think of it, Donna has the cleanest track record of all the Logans, including Bridget for having not come between any happy marriages or fucked any of her family's current lovers (although the show was headed for a Nick/Donna thing when Jack Wagner was abruptly given his walking papers). 

The worst thing she ever did was use Thorne to stick it to Stephanie to avenge Brooke for the attack. I'm only against that for having used innocent people instead of just driving the stake through the heart directly as is normally done for vampires. 

Donna encouraged Katie to pursue Nick.  Both Donna and Jackie were trying to get Nick to call off his wedding to Bridget to be with Katie.  Then abruptly on the wedding day, Jackie decided to stop interfering in Nick's love life which lasted for about two seconds.

Donna is also the one who was constantly telling Brooke she needed to be with Ridge when she was married to Nick, and the one who told Nick Brooke was kissing Ridge.  Then when Brooke was with Ridge, Donna was the one encouraging Brooke to leave Ridge and go back to Nick who was with Taylor.  Donna is the one who set up Ridge to find Rick with Phoebe.  Ridge went off on Rick, Brooke dumped Ridge and ran back to town to straddle Nick and try to use her eggs to get Nick away from Taylor.

Donna likes to do her work behind the scenes.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 1

Brooke and Ridge can choose to "stay out of it" all they want (lol, Ridge, have you met Brooke?) but if Brooke doesn't kick Thomas out of her house, I call shenanigans. He can go stay with Eric, or Steffy has a whole house just sitting empty. He's not homeless or destitute. 

Can you ever imagine telling your employer's ex that he should dump his grieving wife and go back to the employer? Liam, the only reasonable response to that is, "Stay out of my business. Steffy pays you to watch the girls when her family isn't around, but I'm here, and Steffy and Taylor will be back soon, so why don't you go see the Eiffel Tower or something you weirdo?"

Hope, I get that you're shocked, but when a dude goes on and on AND ON about his love for you, showing you a ring, and you try to let him down gently, and he STILL doesn't get it, going on and on AND ON about how he'll so generously give you time to think through your decision, the only reasonable response is, "I won't need that time. I made my decision a year ago when I married my husband. There is no choice to make here. You are not a factor in my love life, you creep." This version of Thomas is the definition of "nice guy," thinking he's entitled to your feelings just because he has some himself. 

Wyatt, Sally's ridiculously long monologue about how you're the best boyfriend ever and deserved honesty and transparency was your cue to say "I kissed Flo" if only to put a merciful end to that verbal flogging Sally was doing. But also, thank you for being sane.

And, you know what? I can't even be mad at Wyatt because sure, Sally told him Thomas is making a move on Hope, but she didn't even tell him the worst part that she knows: that he's drawing pictures "from Douglas" to manipulate her. 

Without knowing that, I could maaaaybe buy her thinking, "Thomas loves Hope, but as long as he doesn't do anything to cause her breakup with Liam, that's ok. But should Hope and Liam decide to break up, it makes sense for them to move on with thomas and Steffy, and would be nice for the kids." That seems to be Ridge's position, and, with the information he has, and being Thomas and Steffy's father, I kind of get it. But whereas Ridge may just suspect Thomas is being next level shady,  Sally has way more information and knows that for a fact. She can't pretend anything about this is innocent. 

• Love 12

How did Hope not slap Thomas in the face when he presented that ring? He basically told her he considers her open for business despite her being a happily married woman. Also, doesn't she know he was trying to drug and seduce her in Mexico?

Shut up, Ridge. You know your son is a predator. There's absolutely nothing romantic about what Thomas trying to do to Hope and how he's using three innocent children to do it. You are essentially aiding and abetting.

Destiny. The excuse used by mentally depraved stalkers from time immemorial. O hai, Thomas.

Can you ever imagine telling your employer's ex that he should dump his grieving wife and go back to the employer? Liam, the only reasonable response to that is, "Stay out of my business. Steffy pays you to watch the girls when her family isn't around, but I'm here, and Steffy and Taylor will be back soon, so why don't you go see the Eiffel Tower or something you weirdo?"

IKR? I couldn't believe how disrespectful she was. Liam is too nice. Every time someone starts in with this "those two poor little girls need their daddy" he should be telling them to stay in their effing lane.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

The fuck? The shit? The hell? 

Why oh why do I keep torturing myself? I read the description and think "ok, I think I need to watch that". Except not. 

GEEEOOOOD! There is something creepy and really, really smelly in LA. Is Thomas going to use every family member, living and deceased, to win Hope's hand? Seriously, can you imagine this conversation:

Caroline "If I die Thomas, I want you to marry Hope. I know the two of you haven't really spent much time together in the last few years, but Hope is a good person, and will make a good mother for Douglas"

Thomas "Yes, of course it should be Hope. I mean, I just got out of my totally rockin' relationship with Sally, but now that you mention it, I think I do love Hope. I probably never really got over her at all. So yeah, if and when you kick the bucket, I will head back to LA and woo Hope away from her husband."

The sheer stupidity of it. Just so fucking, fucked up. 

Oh, and thanks Show, for not only killing my Sally/Wyatt, but for making Sally look as loony as Hope. Jesus. Just stop talking. With every word Wyatt's shovel got bigger, and by the time Sally walked out he was geared up to man a damn backhoe:

1289566271_earthmover.jpg.f392187bc4badc266596f180869fbe07.jpg

And that is ok. Sally was way, way, way off base, and sounded like a kook. BUT! When Wyatt finds out about Flo? Oh, my boy better bring out the big guns:

360290330_bigearthmover.png.162a083db4f06c544974442f30c11ea7.png

Yeah, Sally is off base, but Flo? Both have betrayed Wyatt's trust, but of the two? Sally should have told Wyatt what Thomas was up to. Even so, in some twisted way I understand her loyalty to Thomas. The Thomas that she loved was great to her. He really went to bat for her by showing up at her hearing and keeping her out of jail. Man, that was some good story right there, good story with some good players. But I digress. Regardless, she should have told Wyatt, if for no other reason than for Hope's wellbeing. Flo however, participated in a crime. And she did so willingly, with full knowledge, and she did it for money. Far, far, worse however, is her silence. She stands in front of Hope and listens to her ramble about their connection, and being pregnant at the same time, and having this bond. She listen's to Hope talk about her emptiness, and her fear, and how she will never try for children again. She accepts Hope and her family as her own. She partakes of their kindness and their graciousness. She accepts undeserved work at FC's. She does all these things and all the while knows that Hope's baby is not dead. She made a pact with two others to keep that secret. Three woman swearing allegiance to each other's silence, and Hope's continued pain. I hate them. Woman have always been treated like a worn entry way carpet on Show, but this is an all new low. Mean girls with an ugly, repulsive twist. 

Surprisingly, I also find myself upset that this is rocking Bridge. I can't believe it, but I have somehow come to accept them as a couple. Brooke is happy, and that is all I ever wanted for her. And Ridge has been a decidedly different character the past few weeks. 

939358249_hangingbyathread.jpg.8ba579b6c5a6fad8b0136101c79915e2.jpg

• Love 12

What is going on with all of the scenes of Ridge and Brooke making out like teenagers in the office???  Complete with moans and growly sexy talk.  What middle-aged, have-known-each-other-for-years couple acts like that?  It worked at one time when Brooke and Ridge (Ronn Moss) were much younger and you could really believe they were into each other but these two?  So unsexy.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

I don't see what's so great about being a Logan in the first place.  Stephen Logan abandoned his family.  Storm Logan started out a nice guy, but became a psycho and shot Stephanie.  Brooke screwed her daughter's husband and Hope is actually  a Sharpe not a Logan.  Katie and Donna also always happy to screw over Bridget.  Brooke perfectly happy to screw over Katie (who I have no sympathy for at all) so I guess Flo fits right in with them.  Yeah the Logans are as great as - the Forresters or Marones or Spencers.

Both sides of Bridget's family suck except for poor dead Phoebe.

Probably.  Why bother giving Sally a good story when they can - well - do what they usually do.

You mean Beth? Phoebe was Taylor and Ridge’s daughter and Steffy’s twin.

Hope and Bridget always identified as “Logan woman” many people call or align themselves with the maternal legacy or characteristics as much as the fathers side or naming (in non-Latino culture) side. I do with my mother’s family’s name and traditions since I am closer to her and they had deep rooted quirky traits and customs. I think a quintessential Logan woman is safely pretty, amiable,  destiny or purpose in life changes often, bangs/marries her relatives exes and their exes become involved w their family members, enjoys raising their eyebrows. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
56 minutes ago, A-Lo said:

What is going on with all of the scenes of Ridge and Brooke making out like teenagers in the office???  Complete with moans and growly sexy talk.  What middle-aged, have-known-each-other-for-years couple acts like that?  It worked at one time when Brooke and Ridge (Ronn Moss) were much younger and you could really believe they were into each other but these two?  So unsexy.

Uncomfortable as that got, I prefer that to some of the shit I see or remember of other supposed "supercouples." I'll take more of this and less of men wishing death on their exes or Holden Synder picking a blow out fight with Lily as their son is recovering from a kidney transplant ten feet away. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Can’t Ridge and Brooke get enough of this at home?  They have to bring it to the office?  Hey Ridge, Thomas and Hope were almost married?  Hope never even accepted his proposal.  Thomas was just a means to the end for Stuffy to get her hooks into Liam.  Liam was still Hope’s number one at that time.  

Everyone is playing ping pong with our favorite ping pong ball.  Everyone is buttering the the waffle while using syrup on waffle boy. That is all except Wyatt. Kudos Wyatt kudos. 

It was actually Sally’s idea to leave but Wyatt didn’t object to that move. I’m wondering if it wasn’t for Flo would Wyatt have allowed her to leave.  Relationships don’t usually move on unless there is something to move on to.

• Love 9

Destiny?  Seriously?  Thomas is using the same lame pathetic excuse Brooke used to trot out to excuse all the things she did to try to get Ridge away from Caroline and Taylor?

What is with these people's inability to find anyone who is single and not a relative to date?

Also, if Thomas was going to return to town in love with someone, it should have been Sally.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Also, if Thomas was going to return to town in love with someone, it should have been Sally.

Yes to this. 

And now, Sally is being sacrificed on the altar of Cuckoo Jr. 

Sally was absolutely wrong for keeping Thomas' shenanigans a secret, but Wyatt can go fuck himself with his acting holier-than-thou. He's been swapping spit with Flo more than once and acting every inch like he wants to pick up where they left off all these years ago and all this BEFORE he knew about Sally/Thomas. 

I can't wait til he finds out the girl who got away is responsible for human trafficking. 

It makes me sick now that Flo is a Logan even if I had a momentary heart flutter over Stormy having a daughter. 

But I'm sure Dr. Shady will get all the blame or you know, Hope will, for daring to pass out during her delivery. And while Dr. Shady deserves a ton of blame, Flo needs to be sitting in a cell right next to his.

• Love 12
59 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

But I'm sure Dr. Shady will get all the blame or you know, Hope will, for daring to pass out during her delivery. And while Dr. Shady deserves a ton of blame, Flo needs to be sitting in a cell right next to his.

Since that won't happen, second best scenario is Deacon as his cellmate. I'd come off my break for that.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

You mean Beth? Phoebe was Taylor and Ridge’s daughter and Steffy’s twin.

Hope and Bridget always identified as “Logan woman” many people call or align themselves with the maternal legacy or characteristics as much as the fathers side or naming (in non-Latino culture) side. I do with my mother’s family’s name and traditions since I am closer to her and they had deep rooted quirky traits and customs. I think a quintessential Logan woman is safely pretty, amiable,  destiny or purpose in life changes often, bangs/marries her relatives exes and their exes become involved w their family members, enjoys raising their eyebrows. 

Yes, I know Phoebe was Taylor and Ridge's daughter and Steffy's twin.  Phoebe also considered Bridget her aunt despite the Ridge paternity change.  Don't get me started on both Phoebe and Steffy getting involved with their Uncle Rick, or the awful Ridge/Bridget stuff.

Bridget was a Forrester, and had no problem with it.  The whole Logan woman thing didn't start until Donna and Katie returned to the show.  Why Bridget would want to identify in any way shape or form with Brooke, Katie, and Donna, I do not know?  They have all been horrible to her.

2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

By the time this SL gets resolved Dr. Shady will be dead, Phoebe/Beth will be grown, and Steffy/Hope/Liam will have one foot in the grave.

• LOL 1
33 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

Why Bridget would want to identify in any way shape or form with Brooke, Katie, and Donna, I do not know?  They have all been horrible to her.

On that tangent, I continue to be pissed that for the year or so that Matula and AJ were on contract together that they shared a grand total of 45 minutes together and 38 of those were the story about Brooke and Thomas in Boinkberry Island. I mean, Hope and Aggie were even in the same hospital involving the same incident and she skips Hope's room entire to bitch out Aggie for her own justified mistrust of Nick but not a moment to check in and say hi to her own sister? 

• Love 2

Um, Quinn, you might wanna take a step back before bashing Sally for keeping info that would hurt Liam. Remember Captive Cabin? Remember raping Liam for months? Remember keeping Liam from his friends & family? Remember attempting to murder Deacon so that he'd keep your secret? Remember trying to get back into the good graces of everyone which only happened because Eric is a horny old man? Remember never really apologizing to Liam? Yeah, sit your ass back down with that bullshit 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 15

Since I'm taking time off from my actual job I'm going to volunteer my time to write for the show. For free. So they can stop recycling dialogue for months and months. I've never written for television but at least it'll be new lines. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, nkotb said:

Um, Quinn, you might wanna take a step back before bashing Sally for keeping info that would hurt Liam. Remember Captive Cabin? Remember raping Liam for months? Remember keeping Liam from his friends & family? Remember attempting to murder Deacon so that he'd keep your secret? Remember trying to get back into the good graces of everyone which only happened because Eric is a horny old man? Remember never really apologizing to Liam? Yeah, sit your ass back down with that bullshit 

Quoted for truth! 

I never want her to say one single word to or about Liam's life ever again. 

• Love 13

What was up with the bizarro camera work in the Hope/Flo scene today ?

I don't even know what they were saying I was too busy laughing at the extreme eye, lip and forehead closeups.

• Love 7

Is there no one Thomas doesn't feel entitled to use in his insane quest to get Hope? Meanwhile, Sally, you chose to side with Thomas against your boyfriend. It's not Thomas' fault you have bad decision-making skills.

Flo barely knows her new cousin. Yet, utterly self-involved Hope is already using her as an unlicensed therapist. Hmm. Maybe Flo should ask for hazardous duty pay in addition to her regular FC salary.

I guess Hope and Flo are ready for their closeups, Mr. DeMille. WTAF was that all about?

Quinn, boy are you in for a huge serving of crow regarding "truthful" Flo. Not to worry though because I hear it goes down well with a big swallow of Chardonnay.

• Love 5

OK, so I know Flo was mostly motivated by guilt over what she did to Beth and now potentially causing Hope's divorce, and that's mostly why she said what she said, but she was still the sanest person on today's show. 

Hope, you don't divorce your husband for a creepy stalker. 

Quinn, you don't get to be outraged on Liam's behalf ever. 

Wyatt, you knew perfectly well when you called your mother what would happen, and you still did it anyway. Also, if you're so concerned about Liam's marriage, perhaps instead of calling Quinn, you could've called Hope, checked in with her, saw where her head was at, been a friend? You're usually actually pretty good at that. Also, since you're unaware that Thomas has laid out his plans to Hope, you might've warned her what Thomas is planning?

Thomas, you are just massively not sane.

Sally, you were mostly sane today--the words you were saying were sane--but it's pretty obvious that Thomas is too far gone to reason with, so I'm not sure why you bothered. Perhaps a better use of your time would've been literally anything else. 

• Love 9

I can’t decide who has better legs, Flo or Sally but there is one thing I’m sure of is that Quinn can keep up with both of those young ladies.  In a way I’m glad that KM is not Hope anymore. I cannot even imagine KM playing Hope as a weak minded dish rag.  You go Flo, slap the sense back into your cousin.  You can see Douglas anytime you want.  You don’t have to enter into a loveless marriage.  Workout the same arrangement Caroline and Thomas had.  

• Love 10

Hope, is there anyone you won’t complain, cry, grieve to, act like a martyr to on a daily basis? Geez, writers. Give this a damn BREAK!! I am so very tired of Hope being the saint of LA and can no longer listen to her self-serving, sanctimonious good girl crap. Take back your life, your husband, your job, buy a house, get away from your mother and her husband, lying, creepy Ridge and get a damn life!!

• Love 8
(edited)

I am so over this repeated stupid dialogue about Liam needing to be with "Steffy and the girls" ™ every damn day.

Hope, you are MARRIED to Liam. He is supposed to be with you & you with him....that's kinda what marriage is all about, right? Just because Steffy has his child & an extra one (actually both are his as we are repeatedly reminded) doesn't mean he should be with her. They are D I V O R C E D , remember? That means they are no longer together. You'd think this is the first time ever a divorced father has to figure out how to parent his kids.

Liam has proved (recently anyway) that he is totally committed to you. Take that as a win, child.If you stop pushing him away you will have time with both those kids in the future & you can be their stepmom.

Thomas is a sick sleazy creepazoid😬...who lies. Stay away!!!!!!!

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Love 8

Here's another family reshuffle idea.  Since Thomas is insane and needs to be locked away, place Douglas with Steffy, as she's more or less the next of kin. That will fill the void when she has to return Phobeth to Lope and also provides a sibling for Kelly. Win-Win! (not really ... ) But, that is a much more palatable solution then dumping the poor kid with crazy grandma Lippy or saddling him with Sludge and and Brooke. 

The rest of the show was crap. I am sick to death of listening to Hope whine about her "guilt" over Liam not being with Steffy and the girls.  Just because two parents live in the same home doesn't necessarily make it a happy home.  I wish the writers would dump that antiquated notion. It's really offensive to people who have non-traditional families. 

I honestly can't believe that Hope would even begin to seriously entertain the notion of divorcing Liam and making a family with dead-eyed Thomas.  Phoebeth reveal aside, what was Hope's rationale about not having Liam and her adopt? I forgot.  Flo may be a horrible person, but at least she was talking some sense into Hope -- I hope!

• Love 10
(edited)
4 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I wish the writers would dump that antiquated notion. It's really offensive to people who have non-traditional families. 

Not even that (although it damn sure is offensive), it makes absolutely no sense at all, given all their family histories and the fact that Los Angeles is the divorce capital of America because the rich Hollywood types have more than enough of their own money not to stay in loveless marriages. 

It's always driven me crazy that the offspring on B&B are more puritanical and Gung ho on family values than the ones in Genoa City, Oakdale and Port Charles (all in the Midwest) ever were. I mean, Lisa Hughes skipped off to marry a whole new husband and left little Tommy to be raised by Bob in the 1960s, no less, and even in that episode of ATWT the tone was less "Bob and Lisa should reconsile" but "Lisa really needs to take care of her son." 

Even in 1999 when I started watching, my mom was rolling her eyes at the fact that Rick would play house with Amber as an 18 year old young man and face-palming when CJ got in on it too. But it's only gotten even worse from that point. 

Edited by Anna Yolei
I made a HUGE mistake--Nancy is Bob's mother!
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

honestly can't believe that Hope would even begin to seriously entertain the notion of divorcing Liam and making a family with dead-eyed Thomas. 

I honestly can't believe of all the many fucking reasons Liam has legitimately given her to be Done With This Shit that this is the thing that breaks the camel's back and that this was so poorly telegraphed and written than I can't even enjoy this karma. 

No, scratch that, because it's really not anything close to karma. It's Thomas grooming a vulnerable young woman (and despite the fact she's well over 18 that's exactly what it is) and manipulating with her fears about losing Liam that no doubt are in part rooted in their checkered past. And as even Show has mentioned, Lope have stuck it out in a situation that's torn much stronger relationships than theirs wide open. 

I'm so pissed that the show has decided now was the time to really lean in on the fact that Liam was #1 Fuckboy until about last year and he's in no position to defend himself or Hope. It pisses me off just like when Eric decided to use Ridge not disclosing Douglas' paternity as a reason to remove him from the company and not the dozens of sabotage attempts or the fact that he schlupped Caroline while she was with Rick the very year before. I don't care how shitty a character is, this crap is horrid. Period. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Liam needs to be with Steffy and her children/his children?  Really?  Where was this attitude before now?

Don't get me wrong.  Liam was perfectly justified in leaving Steffy.  Steffy had sex with Bill, her father-in-law.  Lots of people would end a marriage over that.

However, Hope knew all this when she returned to town.  She knew Steffy was pregnant with Liam's baby.  Hope knew Liam planned on getting back together with Steffy, changed his mind, and two seconds later Hope had sex with Liam.  Then Liam called off his wedding to Hope, and returned to Steffy.  Then when Hope revealed she was pregnant, Steffy proposed to Hope for Liam.  Now Hope thinks Liam should be with Steffy?  {face palm}

When the truth about Phoebe/Beth comes out, Hope will want Liam back.  This is one of the reasons why these people are so fucking annoying.  I should feel sympathy for them instead of wanting to slap them, but I don't because they are idiots.  It's horrible that Hope and Liam believe their baby died, but you don't divorce your husband because of it, and tell him to marry someone else so you can marry your stalker.  {double face palm}

• Love 10
(edited)
6 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

When the truth about Phoebe/Beth comes out, Hope will want Liam back.  This is one of the reasons why these people are so fucking annoying

Agreed. It might be worth all this headache if at the end of this, Hope ever acknowledged that she still had lingering doubts about their marriage and Liam fully admitted to being a complete horny jerkoff in the past, but we all know that shit ain't happening. 

I hope that word through the grapevine about JMW pushing for Steffy to move on from Liam for good comes to pass so we aren't subjected to more waffle bullshit. 

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Zoey now can go straight to hell. Who the fuck is Zoey to tell Flo to back off and give Thomas a chance with Hope. Zoey doesn’t know Thomas from a hole in the wall and she defends Thomas virtually over Liam. The only way for Hope is to insure that she won’t get pregnant is to have her tubes tied.  I hate that Flo got sucked up into the world of Dr Shady and Shady Jr., for Flo and Wyatt, for the most part, have the proper perspective on their surroundings.  I think that Flo would be more apt to confess to Wyatt than Hope. Than Wyatt would be there for support when she tells Hope. 

I’m a little surprised that Wyatt was taken aback by Thomas’ behavior.  Did he know or did he forget about Thomas putting the moves on Ivy or “misunderstanding night” with Caroline.  

• Love 13

When are these writers going to listen to us and get rid of that annoying, lying Zoe? Who does she think she is to tell anyone what to do and how to live? Her father, a doctor, did the unthinkable and she’s keeping a secret that has almost destroyed so many lives. And the only thing missing after Liam’s dressing down on the despiscable Thomas was the punch in the face at the end!

• Love 8

The "babies are purses" mentality is annoying enough with any babyswitch story, but compounding that with the "husbands are purses, too" mentality of this show is rage inducing. I would become a Steffy fan for life if she returns to some large gathering where everyone is debating whether Liam should be with her or Hope, and she's just like, "lol, but I don't want Liam? This is my hot new French boyfriend!"

its amazing how refreshing it is to see liam when we're allowed to miss him a bit. From "what were Caroline and Sally, intermission?" to his concern for Wyatt's relationship to his reaction when Thomas said Lope were a couple, not a family--this is a guy deserving of being the show's leading man.

Hope looked so uncomfortable when thomas walked in, and then her soft way of trying to get rid of him, which he just knowingly bulldozed ever. It was a classic example of everything that's wrong with our culture today, and all of the crap women go through, and I'd actually be interested in a show exploring that, but I don't even think these show writers realized what they actually wrote and put on screen (which, sadly, seems to be a pattern for the way they write Thomas).

Flo has done terrible things, but I still can't seem to hate her if only for the fact that I think this is the first time in any of these merry go round triangles of who people should be with (and not who they actually want to be with) that someone just asked: what do you feel toward person b? 

• Love 7

Zoe needs to die post haste. 

Flo asked Wyatt if Sally was cheating on him. I guess she doesn't consider macking on a spoken for guy cheating. 

Wyatt.....Geez, I love you, but man, do you ever make it hard. Please don't yammer on about honesty and stuff. You have been hanging with your ex a lot. And like I said above about kissing. Remember how your mom's "harmless" and "meaningless" kisses with her stepson almost cost her Eric. 

I was slightly amazed at Liam's self awareness during his conversation with Wyatt. 

Thomas is not only creepy; he is arrogant. Creepily arrogant. And a fucking little shit. A true product of his parents. 

No, Thomas, Liam most definitely did not break up his marriage. Your sister did that by fucking Liam's father's brain's out. Punk.  

Oh, and another thing Thomas. There is nothing in the world wrong with being a "couple." There are plenty of other ways to be a family than having children. Punk.

• Love 16
24 minutes ago, Zoe116 said:

inducing. I would become a Steffy fan for life if she returns to some large gathering where everyone is debating whether Liam should be with her or Hope, and she's just like, "lol, but I don't want Liam? This is my hot new French boyfriend!"

Watching this show is a lot like this number from Crazy Ex-Girlfriend where the whole town of West Covina is pushing Darryl and WhiJo together despite a very large conflict in life goals and priority just because they can be friendly towards one another post breakup 😂

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

I am so tired of Hope's whacky blatherings. Real talk from Flo today but it probably zoomed right over Hope's head. Hope needs a real therapist. She's been needing one for months.

So Zoe is a HR clerk now?

FFS, Hope and Liam could adopt or use a surrogate. Her only alternative for motherhood isn't playing stepmommy to a grieving little boy who has no rational judgment because HE'S A CHILD. It's not fate or destiny.

Liam's restraint with Thomas was impressive to me. A less-controlled man might've punched Thomas right in his smirking face as soon as he dropped that "you're a couple but you're not a family" bit. Of course crazypants Hope will decide Liam is treating her like a possession and she can't have that, by golly! 😑

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
10 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I hope that word through the grapevine about JMW pushing for Steffy to move on from Liam for good comes to pass so we aren't subjected to more waffle bullshit. 

I'm not sure it will matter.  I think Brad Bell is the one who is in love with triangles especially ones that involve two women being complete doormats to a guy.

3 hours ago, Zoe116 said:

The "babies are purses" mentality is annoying enough with any babyswitch story, but compounding that with the "husbands are purses, too" mentality of this show is rage inducing. I would become a Steffy fan for life if she returns to some large gathering where everyone is debating whether Liam should be with her or Hope, and she's just like, "lol, but I don't want Liam? This is my hot new French boyfriend!" 

I would love this so much.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 2

I hate Thomas and Zoe. Thomas needs a mental hospital evaluation and Zoe needs to have her ass beat and sent packing. 

Flo and Hope looked so nice today, youthful and spring appropriate. 

Sally threw away everything for some stupid asshole. 

Liam standing up to crazy ass stalker Thomas made me so proud. I love that they are making him and Hope more mature and thoughtful this year. You can see each characters growth, and on a show this short each day and so vapid, that’s really saying something. 

I like Annika/Hope’s jewelry and I feel like it’s her own personal she wears. Some of the pieces look like old season The Last Line. 

I guess it’s good Hope didn’t take that puppy after all with Thomas being all Fatal Attraction-y. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

m not sure it will matter.  I think Brad Bell is the one who is in love with triangles especially ones that involve two women being complete doormats to a guy.

True, but he also backed down from another Brooke/Nick reunion when KKL pushed the issue. 

But really, where else can they push Steffy  as far as the supposed bad girl angle? She and Bill fizzled out, Wyatt's moved on and she's related to everyone else. Unless TPTB are wanting to pair her up with Sally for shock value (which...no to that, especially if the dragging Caroline to split them up thing won't be addressed), they've pretty much have no other choice. 

What's Zach Conroy doing these days? Maybe they can bring Oliver back and make extensive use of the clips from ten years ago. Let him comment about how mature she's become and have her actually fall for him for real. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Flo asked Wyatt if Sally was cheating on him. I guess she doesn't consider macking on a spoken for guy cheating. 

Wyatt.....Geez, I love you, but man, do you ever make it hard. Please don't yammer on about honesty and stuff. You have been hanging with your ex a lot. And like I said above about kissing. Remember how your mom's "harmless" and "meaningless" kisses with her stepson almost cost her Eric. 

Apparently in Flo & Wyatt-Land, kissing your ex while living with someone else is perfectly respectable behavior.  I honestly don't care what Sally did at this point... the lack of transparency in regards to their kiss is annoying me infinitely more than Sally's defense of Thomas' creepy stupidity.  Heck, I was pissed when Flo showed up at Wyatt's place with a whole lot of missing space in the middle of her shirt and she didn't even know Sally had moved out at that point.

When the Phoebe reveal blows up in Flo (and Wyatt's) face, I hope Sally does the moonwalk in front of him and his amnesiac mother.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5