Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Lol I knew they should have done a real DNA test. 

Steffy ran through the Spencer's didn't she? Plus slept with hopes husband during mannequin time, Hope was saving Thomas's life and Steffy was sleeping with Liam.  Hope really needs to call Steffy out more. 

Steffy makes me like Sheila more at this rate.  

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Stuffy keeps harping on the Logan card. Stuffy, you slept with the same number of men as Hope. It’s 3 to 3 but Stuffy you needed two more paternity tests than Hope. 

Even just from the time I've been watching, Steffy has more than 3. She slept with all three Spencer men and Finn. I wasn't watching when she was with Marcus or Rick, did she sleep with either of them? I had the impression she was not a virgin when she was going after Liam, so I've always assumed she slept with at least one of Rick or Marcus. 

I wish that, when Steffy calls her "Brooke 2.0," Hope would just say "thank you! I love my mother, and she's 100 times the woman you'll ever be." And when she had her line about how Brooke "ran through our family and tore it apart," Hope absolutely should have responded with "you mean like you ran through the Spencer family and tore them apart? Remember when you weren't sure if Kelly was Liam's or his father's?" Why is nobody ever allowed to throw Steffy's shit in her face like she does with everyone else? 

I was really hoping that Finn would show up and overhear exactly what a nasty viper his wife is to Hope. 

And yet another episode ends without Hope getting to take her son home and spend some time with him. She should have noped out of even one second of Steffy's bullshit to go get her son and go home. 

4 hours ago, bluvelvet said:

Again I ask - Is Thomas Steffy's brother or ex-lover...

Like eww...dis tew much...

It's like OG Stephanie and her weird obsession with Ridge.

Steffy really takes being exactly like Granny seriously, and that includes her incestuous vibe. God help whoever Hayes dates when he's older. Especially if it's Beth. No matter how much Steffy may have loved Beth when she had her, she'll just be another unworthy Logan woman when she's grown up. 

4 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I must be getting soft, because I’ll feel bad for Luna if it turns out Bill isn’t her father. She just seems so genuinely happy and so does he.

I'm predicting that Bill will have officially adopted her before it comes out that she isn't really his. At that point, the two of them will probably continue on with their father/daughter relationship, and Poppy will eventually be out of the picture. 

I'm kind of surprised we didn't see Sheila overhearing Tom and Poppy talking about Luna. Then we'd see her threatening his daughter's safety to keep him in line. And God knows she'd love to have something to hurt Bill with. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, KerleyQ said:

Why is nobody ever allowed to throw Steffy's shit in her face like she does with everyone else? 

Well the easy answer is that the writers and producers won’t allow it.  But you have to wonder why they won’t ever, ever, never ever allow Steffy to be dragged for filth.  Hhhhmmmm….anyone have any thoughts?

• Like 10
7 hours ago, norcalgal said:

Well the easy answer is that the writers and producers won’t allow it.  But you have to wonder why they won’t ever, ever, never ever allow Steffy to be dragged for filth.  Hhhhmmmm….anyone have any thoughts?

They won’t allow her to be dragged for filth but they write her as a vindictive, nasty unhappy shrew.  She is written in a manner that makes her so unlikeable. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

Maybe my brain is too clinical for this show, but if Li (an actual MD, we're supposing) did a DNA test hoping that $Bill was NOT Luna's father, then how could poor ol' Tom actually be the father? So what if Poppy bounced from bed to bed that weekend at the music festival and tried to hook up with/trap Tom when he was in his heyday? $Bill didn't have a single claim to Poppy or a relationship with her, so outside of the potential embarrassment of the claim that "this dude I once banged for clout became homeless and scoured through dumpsters for his next meal," she's really got nothing to be worried about. Am I missing something here? Could Tom really be Luna's father? I thought Li was doing the test herself because she didn't want $Bill to be Luna's bio father. I've never seen a rapid "who's the daddy" paternity test before, so I have no idea if these things roll up with false positives or not.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Anyone else think that Tom might be killed before the truth comes out, if it is true that he is Luna's father?  Both Sheila and Poppy have reasons to want him gone.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
23 hours ago, norcalgal said:

I was watching during the one period in time where Show could credibly be accused of propping Brooke up between '99 and '03 and even back then, if no one else was dragging her, she had Stephanie standing on her neck forever. Hell, even for the babying Ridge has received from day one by the narrative, even he's been given credible rivals and critics in Connor, James, Bill and Nick, whose own popularity so eclipsed his that they had to turn him into the same level of entitled bitch to sell fans on another round of Bridge.

Steffy OTOH, the writers seem to want to be all things to all people but when you do that, everyone gets pissed and no one walks away happy. If she's supposed to be a heroine, she's never been given a sufficiently evil counterpart to root against. If she's supposed to be a mean girl, she shouldn't be running ramshot over all her enemies. Whatever TIIC are doing ain't working for them.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 6
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

I've never seen a rapid "who's the daddy" paternity test before

That's because there aren't any, and the only part of that daddy-reveal scene that was in any way based in reality was collecting the samples by rubbing a cotton swab around the inside of both cheeks - otherwise, the writers just translated how an at-home Covid test, which is testing for the presence of a virus, works into a bogus way to process DNA samples, which, in reality, takes running the results of processed samples through a computer program designed to read any similarities between two, or more, samples, and there isn't one at-home test in existence that doesn't involve sending the collected sample in pre-paid packaging to a lab for testing, and the quickest at-home kit promises a two to three day turn around - the only part of a real at-home DNA testing kit that is actually conducted at-home is collecting the sample, all the rest is done in a lab.

• Like 10
  • Useful 2
3 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

how could poor ol' Tom actually be the father?

If "ol' Tom" was Bill's long-lost half-brother, then the at-home Covid test the writers had masquerading as an at-home DNA test would have read the samples as showing close familial similarities, at the level of someone being a parent, or a sibling of a parent, of the child.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Kimboweena said:

Anyone else think that Tom might be killed before the truth comes out, if it is true that he is Luna's father?  Both Sheila and Poppy have reasons to want him gone.

Thinking about this, I gave myself a new fear for the show - Tom is killed and everyone, including Deacon, assumes Sheila did it because, well, Sheila.  But, really, Poppy did it. And once the truth comes out, everyone has to apologize to poor misunderstood Sheila for accusing her and doubting that she's changed. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Have fun calling Steffy all the evil names you want to

I do.

6 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

but the biggest mistake this show made was not killing Sheila.  For good. 

Truth. I still scratch my head over a character who shot her son and daughter-in-law being an everyday player complete with whirlwind romance. It’s weird writing.

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Have fun calling Steffy all the evil names you want to

Thanks, we will! :) 

But I agree that Sheila is played out and they never should've brought her back in the first place. I'm kinda convinced one of the reasons (besides cheap nostalgia) that Bradley is keeping her around to make Steffy look better by comparison. No one can say Steffy is the worst person on the canvas when Sheila's vile & crazy ass is right there....though it's not exactly due to Steffy's total lack of trying. 

19 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Steffy OTOH, the writers seem to want to be all things to all people but when you do that, everyone gets pissed and no one walks away happy. If she's supposed to be a heroine, she's never been given a sufficiently evil counterpart to root against. If she's supposed to be a mean girl, she shouldn't be running ramshot over all her enemies. Whatever TIIC are doing ain't working for them.

I'd say its kinda too late to make her a true blue heroine she's not even remotely apologetic about her past misdeeds hell she doesn't even really admit she has any, its all about what mainly Hope, and Liam too when it suits her did to her. As if her ass wasn't the orginal & primary interloper in Triangle of doom 2.0. Like fucking spare me. Anti Hero/morally grey is the closest we can hope for and I think JMW would play that more believely than put upon heroine.

More to the point, Bradley & co. definitely seem to want to have their cake and eat it too. Like I don't care that Steffy is a hypocritical, vindictive, revisionist historian, hateful, piece of shit. That part is actually okay. What's not okay is just letting her get away with being those things. Is it too much to ask that Hope or anyone else call her out, and drag her right back? And I mean call her out without being framed as some kind of asshole for doing so. Especially if she started it.

• Like 3
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Skarzero said:

Is it too much to ask that Hope or anyone else call her out, and drag her right back? And I mean call her out without being framed as some kind of asshole for doing so. Especially if she started it.

This. Whenever Steffy fixes her mouth to imply Hope is a slut, how is her immediate response not "which one of us needed paternity tests for both of her pregnancies?" And when she said Brooke ran through her whole family, how is the response not "like you ran through the entire Spencer family?"  Yeah, sure Steffy can be a hypocrite, but it's maddening when nobody is allowed to ever point out the hypocrisies. 

• Like 5
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Skarzero said:

she's not even remotely apologetic about her past misdeeds hell she doesn't even really admit she has any

That's because Il Principessa is special and her behavior, as well as that of everyone in her family, is above scrutiny.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

As I pointed out upthread, there IS a rapid at home DNA test. {Mr. Google is your friend } . This test is notoriously inaccurate, but does allow one to have an insta-result. 

Li did not want any of her male relatives to be the LunaDaddy, so $Bill was a safe choice, even if it probably hurt her to her little black heart to give PENELOPE a rich man. All Li had to do was substitute the "Daddy " swab for one of her own. The tests, even the lab ones mostly just check for a familial match, not necessarily whether it's male/female, right ?? [Corrections welcomed ]. 

Poppy probably shared her aw-💩-I'm-preggers moment with Tom a month before hooking up with $Bill, which is why  Tom is so sure he's the LunaDaddy. 

Where is Zende ?? Where is Xander?? Where is Ivy ?? Where is Wyatt ?? Where is Flo ?? Where is Justin ?? Where is Rick ??

Where ever that is, Show needs to send Steffy there....ASAP.  THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
6 minutes ago, Peppermint said:

Where is Ivy ??

I keep waiting for any kind of hint that she still exists. Did she really just pop up to kiss Liam, have lunch, and make Steffy jealous? What was the point, since the jealousy didn't move the storyline even an inch? 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
On 6/17/2024 at 8:58 PM, SiouxB said:

I needed a laugh tonight so badly....

thank you, SweePea !!

Well, if you got a kick out of "Ploppy", get ready for another one. I've moved on to "Ploopy". It was a typo that just seemed to fit.

On 6/18/2024 at 2:33 PM, sugarbaker design said:

I had to search for a clip of this scene.  It's a camp classic.  So bad, it's good.  It's not everyday a young woman has sex for the first time while her mother, father and big brother listen to it on a phone.  I did forget how truly gorgeous KKL was in her heyday.

That scene always feels like it could have been from a John Waters flick.

On 6/26/2024 at 11:12 PM, Anna Yolei said:

I want Katie and Bill to be with anyone other than each other, PLEASE :\

While I don't like Katie and Bill together, I do flove HT and DD together. They have great chemistry and elevate the show whenever they share scenes.

So yeah, I was wondering, too, if Tom was Luna's daddy. Now we know. It's in interesting story now. So what I'm wondering now is - who is going to spike Tom's blue sports drink? I vote for Ploopy to spike the drink and Sheila to get blamed for it. I can't wait for $Bill's wrath to rain down on Ploopy. That better happen. And I'm fine with this story to be drawn out for a bigger bang of a pay-off at the end. Heh heh heh.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)
13 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

And when she said Brooke ran through her whole family, how is the response not "like you ran through the entire Spencer family?" 

I can't remember if casting new is spoiler, so...

Spoiler

That reminds me, the show has sorased Will and he is going to be played by 19 year old Crew Morrow. If the show hooks up Steffy with Will, I won't say another bad thing about the show for at least a month.

Edited by nilyank
  • LOL 6

OMG. I am embarrassed for Clint Howard and that horrific song he just sang. If you can even call that singing. Talk about cringe worthy. 

• Like 7
  • Hugs 1
On 6/29/2024 at 2:23 PM, Js Nana said:

If "ol' Tom" was Bill's long-lost half-brother, then the at-home Covid test the writers had masquerading as an at-home DNA test would have read the samples as showing close familial similarities, at the level of someone being a parent, or a sibling of a parent, of the child.

Right after I posted this, I was like, "OMG, they're going to do the Arnold Schwarzenegger-Danny DeVito Twins thing with $Bill and ol' Tom." 😂😂

• Mind Blown 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 7

Holy cow was I excited to see Ted King/Jack back! Then, even more excited to see Justin! Then, some mysterious figure poisoned Tom’s drink, which probably means 1 of then will be the fall guy. I wish they’d brought on TK as an adversary to $Bill. I also wish Justin would do something on the show that doesn’t involve kidnapping or potential murder; maybe he could try to rekindle with Donna, which would put him in everyone’s orbit. They have so much actuaL talent, & we’re stuck with puppy love/RJ/Luna, Steffy breaking up with Hope through anyone she can, & lovesick $Bill. Any one of us on this board could write the show way better.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Peppermint said:

As I pointed out upthread, there IS a rapid at home DNA test. {Mr. Google is your friend }

Could you, or anyone else, please identify any samples collected at home paternity test that involves taking cheek swabs, swishing them around in an agent, adding both to a solution, and then being able to tell who's the daddy within an hour just from checking any changes in the solution against a chart, because my exhaustive searches through Mr. Google have only revealed samples collected at home tests that involve sending the samples into a lab to be processed, with the earliest results turn around being two or three days - there is an at home test available from CVS that offers same-day results, but that costs extra, and the samples still must be submitted to a lab for processing.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

What an odd assortment to go listen to Tom sing. Why did Li stay if she was just going to sit there and look mad? Good to see Jack again and Justin! 
I’m guessing the guy with the phone recording Tom collapsing will capture Poppy walking by.

• Like 5
  • Useful 2

Whoever killed Tom must be caught and prosecuted to the fullest. How dare you kill Tom so slowly and allow him to still perform that god awful song. Couldn’t have made it a quick death and spare us the agony 

• Hugs 1
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 13
2 hours ago, nkotb said:

Ted King/Jack - Justin! Then, some mysterious figure poisoned Tom’s drink, which probably means 1 of then will be the fall guy.

It seems that the show is going to drag the Who Killed Poor Tom mystery out over the summer.

3 hours ago, jqdeco said:

If you can even call that singing

Aw, give the poor guy a break, he was on deaths doorstep, after all.

• Like 3

Now you all know, I love me some Thope, HOWEVER I have ABSOLUTELY no interest in seeing Hope run after Thomas to pathetically beg him to reunite. Absolutely none zero zilch nada I want Hope to wish Thomas a happy life and say I will always love you. Wish we could’ve worked it out yada yada yada peace out. Then let Thomas implode with Paris on his own because we all know this ain’t gonna work out between them.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

WTF?  A woman that Douglas adores. Stuffy, I’m quite sure that Douglas adores Hope more than Paris.  Hope adopted Douglas. Hope is his legal mother and Stuffy and Thomas are ignoring that fact. Even Douglas by calling Paris mommy is ignoring that fact.  Stuffy, since Hope is legally Douglas’ mother, she has every right to be in Thomas’ and Douglas’ life. 

All of a sudden Luna doesn’t need breath mints to kiss RJ. I guess now bad breath is no longer a factor in their relationship. 

Tom says that Luna is her Dad not her father. There is a big difference between father and dad because a father is biological and dad is just a title.  Tom keeps insisting he’s the dad and thinks the paternity test is 🐂💩.  One of my senecios was correct. Poppy was with Tom until she was tired of his crap and went to the festival without him.  Poppy must have left Tom right after she got to ride the stallion. 

So now we have a murder mystery of who poisoned Tom. Could it be Poppy who just happened to have leather gloves and poison in her bag or Justin on orders from Bill, or even Li, who faked the paternity test knowing Tom was the father?  It seems that Li didn’t even make an attempt to come to Tom’s aid. Justin just stood around looking smug when Tom collapsed.  Last but not least, Shiela.  Hasn’t Shiela used poison before?  

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
41 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

All of a sudden Luna doesn’t need breath mints to kiss RJ. I guess now bad breath is no longer a factor in their relationship. 

I'd imagine Luna is a bit wary of breath mints now, all things considered. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

I felt like I missed an episode or five. Jack - I didn't even recognize him at first. So all of a sudden he's back AND hanging out where Sheila works? And Li, she was there to see Tom perform? Really? She must have really wanted to see the show to go to where she had to know she'd see Sheila. And when Tom collapsed she just sat there. I was expecting someone to yell, is there a doctor in the house? (I don't remember, is Jack a doctor too or a lawyer?) And then there's Justin. Justin! All of a sudden he's back and looking very suspicious. And he was there to see Tom play? Really? He didn't look like he was enjoying the show. Li didn't look like she was enjoying the show. Jack didn't look like he was enjoying the show. But Sheila - she was singing along to that cliche of a song!!! She knew the words. And where was Luna-tictac? I thought she was going to be there. But instead she had an evening meeting? Isn't she still an intern? And from what I've just read here - Tom died? That's disappointing. He was a fun addition to the cast. Are you guys sure he died? Can't Li revive him long enough to get something transplanted from his bio-daughter who would be his only match? And will we ever see Jack and Justin again? Or did they come to town just to kiss Liam?

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Justin and Li both seem odd and out of place. Justin wasn't there for music and Li seems to not care for a doctor. She sits there not moving while Sheila of all people tries to do CPR and save him. 

Steffy needs to be slapped.  She doesn't give a damn about her brother. 

1 minute ago, SweePea59 said:

And Li, she was there to see Tom perform? Really?

She was in scrubs apparently there to pick up take out. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
(edited)

It was odd to get Justin and Jack out of the blue like that.  And Jack knew Hollis by name, so has he been hanging out at Il Giardino lately?  Maybe Justin was at that music festival with Bill 20 years ago and he knew Poppy, too?  Sheesh, this show either shows the same people having the same conversation every day for three weeks straight, or it moves at lightning speed.  

I'm going to guess that Poppy is too obvious of a choice to be the poisoner (is that a word?).  But I'm always wrong, so there's that.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1
(edited)

I will say this is surprising shaping up to not be the most obvious murder mystery I ever sat through on a show. That one was the one the mother of Gwen and Will's adopted baby on ATWT, and the main candidates were Gwen, Barbara, Paul and Gwen's scummy deadbeat brother who'd been brought ont the show three months earlier. Well gee golly, we'd need Batman, Jack Bauer, the Scooby Doo gang AND Sherlock Holmes to figure that mystery out! /s

I'm not sure what involvement Justin could possibly have but I wish he'd have had more smoke to make Thomas' life hell for his niece instead of whatever they have him around this story for.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 8
(edited)

I got an odd idea watching the camera angle, during one segment, just basically keep switching back and forth between Justin and Li - what if those two have a thing going? 

After today, I don't think Tom is Luna's biological father. I think that Poppy did not want the true father to come out, so Tom was going to play the role for her, and the blackmail he has on her is that she confided the whole story in him back then. 

They could not have been any more obvious with the whole "let's add two characters we never show and don't give a fuck about to these scenes so we can have someone to take the fall if we decide we don't want to pin this on one of our regulars." 

Hope, please, I beg of you, just leave the room every single time that bitch starts in. "I don't really give a shit what you have to say, and I'll file a hostile work environment complaint if you keep harassing my about my personal life while I'm at work," and then walk out. Every damn time. 

Hope should have lost all sense of attraction to that psycho when he spent WAY too long just standing there while his jealous lover...err...sister spoke for him, before he finally meekly asked her to stop. What a cowardly worm. 

And yet another episode ends with Hope not getting to spend some quality time with her son. Fuck that noise. Doesn't Hope still actually have primary custody?  Or did she go ahead and revise that when she was banging the psycho?  

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

After today, I don't think Tom is Luna's biological daughter 

Eh? I think you mean biological father.😉

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
14 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Hope should have lost all sense of attraction to that psycho when he spent WAY too long just standing there while his jealous lover...err...sister spoke for him, before he finally meekly asked her to stop. What a cowardly worm. 

This right here. And truly, if TIIC are gonna have him standing morosely, doing nothing except a thousand yard stare like a new recruit at Army basic training, then he's lost the only edge on Liam that he ever had: his agency. After 2019, I will never buy the passive act from him.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Today would’ve been a really good day for buttinsky Katie to barge into $Bill’s without knocking. Couch sex with 2 blankets is the height of romance. I will say, though, that kiss looked legit. 

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3

One thing to keep in mind is that result of an OTC at-home paternity test, even one done by an MD, is not admissible as proof of paternity in a court of law - a follow-up test administered in a medical facility is required to confirm, or deny, the results of an OTC at-home test - so maybe it's still possible that Bill's paternity test was a false positive and Poor Ol' Dead Tom might really have been Luna's daddy.

• Like 3
  • Useful 4

I watched over and over again where someone was putting drugs in Tom’s Tidy Bowl Drink. The leather gloved looked more like men’s gloves than women’s gloves.  In addition, the hands looked more like a man’s hands.  Red herring?

I guess that love on the couch is better than love in the bedroom. With that said, I was so anticipating Katie barging in.  

Yes, Tom was in recovery and was drugged but Deacon, couldn’t you even realize that Tom might have needed dugs to be able to perform. Deacon didn’t you need alcohol to deal with your problems.

Was Poppy surprised or only faking it?  Poppy is not out of the woods yet because there still maybe a blackmailer in her future.  Poppy seemed to be crying over Tom. I’m guessing she cared about Tom but not his lifestyle.  Poppy wanted to protect Luna from a possible life of drugs, alcohol, and rock and roll.  Now that brings up the question when did Poppy actually leave Tom?  Was it after the night, with Bill, or after Poppy found out she was pregnant?  

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Poppy seemed to be crying over Tom.

I thought she was crying because she never killed anyone before, or else she always cries after she kills someone.

Again, I feel like I missed at least one episode. I didn't see Sheila administering CPR. In fact, I never would have guessed that Tom died in between yesterday and today's episodes.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Finn asking if Tim had family, all the Luna and Zende conversations about how she has a sad, he's alive make it seem like Tom was the daddy. 

• Like 5

Yep, Finn could have called Deacon. I think he was hoping he'd run into Sheila and he'd have an excuse "well, I had to go talk to Deacon about Tom. I can't help that she was there." 

I'll give the show credit, I am genuinely confused as to where they're going with this whole story. I still can't figure out if Tom was legitimately her bio father, or if he was just going to play the role. I can't figure out if Li fucked with the test, or it was just wrong. 

I still think we're going to find out that something is going on with Li and Justin, but that's about all I've got. But, if Justin was going to randomly show up and drug someone, I'd prefer it be the psycho who ran his niece off the road. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • Love 3

I really need Poppy to stop thanking Bill all the time. It’s a little cringe at this point. They’re in a relationship; he’s not doing her a favor.

Hard agree on what everyone said about Finn delivering the Tom news in person. Phones are a thing - they even provide you with conveniently relevant news alerts to harsh your post-coital mellow! He could have asked Deacon to meet him at the hospital. I think Kerley is right that Finn wanted to run into Sheila and thought he had a convincing excuse to give Steffy if he was caught. 

6 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

But, if Justin was going to randomly show up and drug someone, I'd prefer it be the psycho who ran his niece off the road

This is the dream. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
10 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Again, I feel like I missed at least one episode. I didn't see Sheila administering CPR. In fact, I never would have guessed that Tom died in between yesterday and today's episodes.

Sheila was administering CPR at the very end of Monday's episode.  It was the last scene.  It was nice of the show to remember Sheila's a former RN.

8 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

But, if Justin was going to randomly show up and drug someone, I'd prefer it be the psycho who ran his niece off the road. 

Love this.

• Like 6

Steffy has really been super nasty right in front of Hope.  What a mouth they've given her and yet Hope tries to get to telling her off in a meaningful way but never quite gets there which keeps her in that wimpy, boring mode. It's time to seduce Finn and go all the way so Steffy sees them in bed (or on desk).

I think Sheila did the poisoning.  I was at my limit with Opie's brother. I couldn't stand him as a whiny kid on the old shows and he was just as whiny on this show.  What this obsession with B&B and the homeless? 

And why would they name him Tom when there is already a Thomas?  I'm feeling a break coming on which I usually take for a few months when the show is Ridge centered.  Trying to introduce this whole Luna family is as effective as Flo and her mother. 

• Like 6

Can Thomas and Hope stop having the same conversation. “You rejected me” “I wasn’t ready”… wash rinse repeat. 

I’m confused, Thomas tells Hope he loves her and she said she still loves him and then later on the conversation she says I think you still love me too 🤔????? Did the dialogue people not catch that.

Thomas, tell your nasty sister she needs to apologize to Hope. Telling Hope doesn’t do anything.

Paris came across kind of weak for me that scene. I don’t know if it’s the actress.

• Like 9