Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)

Like Jon Snow (GOT ref ) - I know nothing but here is my unsolicited speculation.

SC is kinda dangling in the wind - I do agree, the writers got themselves into a corner.  He is a strong actor but without Steffy or Hope what is his purpose?

I think they were potentially planning on revisiting Steam, but the popularity of Sinn put a hard stop to it.  I recall one of the soap sites social media asking who wanted Steam and a majority of the responses went from "no" to a "hell no".   I think they put the nail in Steam with Steffy crawling and begging. Steffy spent how much time alone looking at that photo of her and Liam.  Along comes Finn and Sinn is born and they gain a solid fanbase.   Steffy's character has also grown with Finn , she has matured.

Now we have Thope, I still think Thope was meant to probably be short term but they have also gained a solid fanbase even though their storyline is molasses paced and all over the place. Some may not want Hope with Thomas but they don't want her with Liam either.  Hope is now evolving as a character.

Liam has not been allowed to evolve and mature over time, his claim to fame is which woman he is dating and the TOD part deux.  Now Steffy/Hope are entangled with other men and now tptb is stuck with (Sound of music reference) - How do you solve a problem like Liam-

They need to give Liam a business based story and more scenes with his kids.

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Like 9
  • Love 4

Liam probably hides some of Kelly's belongings, so she can "forget" them and he has an excuse to see Steffy. 

Liam and Zende belong together as both are crazy, clingy, and delusional.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
14 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

Liam probably hides some of Kelly's belongings, so she can "forget" them and he has an excuse to see Steffy. 

I think you're right, but I wish they would show him doing that to make his motives clear to us.  Either that or give him some other excuse to barge into Steffy's home.

• Like 6

I just keep hoping that one of the times he barges into her house, he catches her and Finn going at it on the couch and realizes that she never enjoyed sex with him as much as she seems to be enjoying it with Finn. 

Zende is like the love child of Thomas and Liam. I'd put most of my chips on Zende, after convincing Luna to keep quiet, finds a way to make sure RJ learns the truth like a month or so down the line, because that would be a bigger stake to the heart than hearing the truth now. I'm sliding a couple of chips over to the Zende hooks up with Poppy bet, though. There's just something about their scenes that makes me think they've been getting a chem test. 

And, of course, Thomas is still trying to pressure Hope, with that talk about how Eric is teaching all of them to grab love and happiness when you can because you never know. He will never respect her wishes when her wishes don't line up with what he wants. 

I laughed when Sheila turned away from Deacon's kiss to punish him. Since the physical is what she has gone to in the past to keep him on the hook when he's tried to end things, I highly encourage her to punish him by withholding intimacy.  Do it. Do it! Maybe he can get his head on straight again when he's not sex drunk. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

Of course Liam is only worried about one of his daughters at a time. The one whose mother he is obsessed with at the time. Why not worry about Beth too? Her granddad is dating Sheila. 

Edited by backhometome
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I've forgotten so much about this show, so does Liam know that his dad and Steffy smashed?

Yes. He found out when he was grabbing something for her out of her bag, and he saw the paternity test. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh Lord, Liam is like a goddamn broken record! Mr. doom and gloom. Also why was he at FC??

Btw no amount of flashbacks will erase the amount of times Liam dogged out Steffy!

Did Sheila call Kelly her "granddaughter"...oh oh..

As tired as this Sheila/Steffy feud is, that was some good acting today with with JMw/KB.

Best part of the episode:No RJ/Luna

• Like 9
  • Love 1

I’m not a fan of Shiela but they act like she’s Godzilla.  

What’s wrong with this picture. Why is Stuffy so worried about Kelly when she’s with Liam but she can trust Lucy to take Kelly out for Pizza. Kelly is not Shiela’s grandchild, Miles is her grandchild so why would she go after Kelly?  

Mark my words, if Finn doesn’t back Stuffy over his mother, then Finn will be out and Liam will be in. Why else is Liam’s obsession with Stuffy once again coming to the forefront? 

• Applause 1
  • Love 1

"I'm not a threat to you." Bitch, you shot her and her husband and left them for dead in an alley. She's always so damn delusional about the extent of what she's done and how she expects everyone to just get over it and embrace her. I was happy that, when Deacon and Finn came in, it was Sheila on the attack, strangling Steffy. Yeah, sure, Steffy sought her out and started shit, but I'm just so deeply tired of Sheila. She's not even a fun, campy, love to hate villain. She's just whiny and tiresome. And if I never hear her call Deacon "daddy" again, it will be too soon. 

Finn's duh face whenever confronted with Sheila is so ridiculous. Where is the Finn who had nothing but venom for her when he was stuck in that hospital bed at her mercy? That Finn was interesting, and TN did a really good job with those scenes. "But she's my mommy" confused Finn is terrible, and TN's acting is horrific in those kinds of scenes. 

Liam, shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Hayes is still going to be Sheila's grandson no matter who Steffy is married to. Even if Finn embraced her and said "but I'm giving Steffy full custody of Hayes," Sheila wouldn't be content with that. If anything, it would piss her off more and make her more obsessive, because Steffy hurt her son and took her grandson away. 

Let's have this fight, along with his conversation with Hope in yesterday's episode, be the nail in the coffin for Deacon's relationship with Sheila. And have Finn, tomorrow, reiterate that he wants her to stay the hell away from his family. Then, let Sheila lose her shit, do what she's going to do, and finally toss her into jail and send her off screen for a nice long time. She works best in small doses, and she has way outstayed her welcome this time. They should have had a much longer gap between when they thought she was mauled to death by a bear and when she reappeared. 

And, Lord, please don't let her mention of her other kids mean the show is thinking of adding some of her offspring to the canvas. We don't need that. 

• Applause 12
  • Love 1

Liam, shut your fucking caveman blowhole. I don’t remember Steffy asking you for a goddamned thing, including that laughable white knight routine of yours. Bill, shut your chompers too. You’re proud of Liam? Proud of a pathetic, obsessed douche who moons over his ex with a dumb expression on his face and flaps his gums non-stop about protecting her, as if that’s any more useful than a fart in a mitten? I guess Bill has extremely low standards for taking pride in his kids. Hey, Liam, you have another daughter that could be spending time with a psychopath; maybe spare a thought in that direction.

I’m not too proud to beg: please, show. Please stop with the Liam/Steffy flashbacks. They were repulsive enough the first time.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Uh Oh..."other kids ??" . Hie thyself to Genoa City, Sheila, and intrude yourself into your grand daughter Lucy's life...Free Deacon.

Such crap acting today from two Soapy Stars that have decades each of experience. No real reason for the Steff & Shewolf confrontation...made NO sense...Shewolf coulda kept her distance, but didn't, Steffy coulda told the child minder that if pizza was involved, don't go to Il G...and all day long, NOBODY mentioned Hayes, who is the REAL grandchild. Writer issues ??

STFU Liam. You couldn't "protect Steffy" from a rainstorm with 2 golf umbrellas and a circus tent !! 

And...almost peed mice-elf watching Finn in Deacon's crib, speechless...waiting for him to mumble "Libberty-Bibberty" and call for an emu...

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
14 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Kelly is not Shiela’s grandchild, [Hayes] is her grandchild so why would she go after Kelly? 

Sheila being the manipulator she is, she will use anyone and anything as a means to an end. A perfect example of this is when Brooke first gained control of FC and Sheila was just telling everyone what they wanted to hear to see the way way to save her own newfound wealth.

She doesn't give a fuck about Kelly but she sure wouldn't pass up an opportunity to use that child the way Thomas uses Douglas.

13 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

And, Lord, please don't let her mention of her other kids mean the show is thinking of adding some of her offspring to the canvas. We don't need that. 

If it's Daisy or Ryder, Imma give a big Hell No to that shit. They didn't work on Y&R and they won't work here with B&B's subpar writing. God help Lucy Romolotti, who has not only Sheila's DNA , but Tom Fisher and Phyllis Summer's as well....she's likely to make Sheila look like a girl scout w that lineage!

Mary has a history with the show, and bonus points that we currently have Zende on the cast, who she once worked her way into the Forresters' lives as his babysitter after he was first adopted. Having her back means we could possibly get a break from his "misunderstanding" shenanigans, so that's an added plus 

I don't expect to ever see Diana again since Mossimo is not on screen but she'd be at the right age to make RJ's life hell.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
On 2/21/2024 at 7:12 PM, bluvelvet said:

Liam has not been allowed to evolve and mature over time, his claim to fame is which woman he is dating and the TOD part deux.  Now Steffy/Hope are entangled with other men and now tptb is stuck with (Sound of music reference) - How do you solve a problem like Liam-

I've been a long time anime watcher and there's a running joke about how the in battle anime like Dragon Ball Z and Naruto how the love interest to the protagonist will rarely be allowed her own agency and just exists to gush over the lead and be married and pop out a baby or two in the final chapter of the manga/anime. 

Liam has even less developement than any of those girlies and it's not even close. What's worse, they've never even TRIED to develop him separately from his ToD drama...which is frustrating because at his core, I don't think Liam is an awful person in the way entitled douche Ridge is or a stubbornly insensitive clod like Bill. He's more like 1990s Thorne, who is aggrevating as shit but who you get the sense that he can be a decent partner when he gets his head out his ass.

Aside from the six months he dated Ivy, he's been a mcguffin for Steffy and Hope--and the audience by extention--to project upon, a carnival prize to be won without anyone asking what it is they'd be "winning," really. That's a big why everything happens to him instead of him ever once taking action.

I don't see SC going anywhere unless Bell tosses him out (which isn't our the realm of possibility--he let Jack Wagner walk without a fight after he re-designed the entire show to revolve around him in the mid to late 2000s, and he was the biggest get B&B ever got on this show besides maybe Heather Tom), but he's been long enough and won enough Emmys for this show to push for some better writing than they have given him. Sort his issues w women out and *then* give him a new live interest. If it worked for Thomas after Caroline, it'll work for Liam.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

But ... that's exactly who she is! Sheila shot and almost killed Steffy and Finn not that long ago. Plus she held Finn captive. Not to mention all of her other crimes. Geez slipping Brooke booze wasn't that long ago either! Why should/would any of these characters give her a break or believe she's been magically changed by Deacon's dick? I no more believe that than I believe Thomas has been changed by the wonder of Hope's va-jay-jay!

Sheila being the manipulator she is, she will use anyone and anything as a means to an end.

Exactly. No character on this show or Y&R should ever be treating Sheila like she's a normal because she isn't. I don't think anyone should be getting in her face because she will get revenge.

• Like 9
  • Applause 3

Et tu Stuffy, Lurch can change but Shiela can’t change.  As I said, I’m no fan of Shiela but tell me who died and left Stuffy in charge. Hope is in that same category because what would she do if Brooke wanted nothing to do with her as long as she’s with Lurch. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I did wonder if Hope could hear herself talk about pathological assholes while she was putting her hands all over the evil string bean. I can’t even look at the screen when Hope and Thomas are on manhandling each other, they repulse me so much. Listening to Thomas simper and gush and basically love bomb Hope makes my skin crawl.

If somehow Liam shows up and saves Steffy from Sheila, I will take a loooong ass break from this show. I don’t want to find out how much more insufferable he can be.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Today was the first time in a long time I didn't ffwd the show.

Loved Hope and Thomas, she opened up about the relationship with Deacon, they really should explore the insecurities that left behind in addition to Liam and his continued love for Steffy.  Thomas was great support staff, he didn't say much but it was nice to see them talking and connecting outside of sex.  They act very much like a couple, Hope/AN is very tactile in those scenes.

In my eyes, Thomas and Sheila are different, when Thomas ties his mom to a chair and then set her house of fire  or shoots Douglas and is wife ..maybe...Remember Sheila threatening baby Thomas, telling Stephanie that Thomas wouldn't live to see his first birthday if Stephanie didn't do as Sheila wanted. 

Sheila, Sheila, Sheila - give KB the material and she delivers.  I am looking forward to what she does next.  That ending was great and her emotions over Steffy's continued harassment. 

Finn WTF?  The woman kept you captive and she SHOT you!! He just has that dumb look on his face. ..Steffy should have left her the hell alone but I will never sympathize with Sheila. She shot FInn AND Steffy and left them to die.  If I were Steffy I would just move out of LA with or without Finn.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3

Sheila really manipulated that whole "Steffy wants me dead" thing, didn't she? Steffy said she belongs in prison until she dies, and then Sheila was the one who jumped on that and needled Steffy into saying that her family won't be safe until she's dead. Then, Sheila turned that around and made it sound, to Finn and Deacon, like Steffy just voluntarily said she wants her dead. And Steffy just accepted that mantle. She didn't correct Finn when they got home and tell him how Sheila led her to say it. 

I just had to laugh at Hope mockingly relaying Sheila's "I've changed. I'm a different person now" bullshit to the man who has been laying the same bullshit on her. And neither one of them seems to even remotely grasp the irony. 

I feel like the writers have changed their minds multiple times on where all of the Deacon/Sheila/Finn/Steffy/Liam shit is going. Now it seems like we're back on the Finn is stupid over his bio mom, so Steffy will flee back to Waffles track. Ick. 

Go ahead and surprise me writers. I am assuming that Deacon is going to head over to Steffy's house now, because he has to know that's exactly where Sheila headed the second his back was turned. So, he'll run over and get her out of there and try to get her to calm down. Surprise me, though, and have him wash his hands of her when he catches her over there. Because he's risking his relationship with his daughter and grandchildren, banking on her really having changed, and she's showing him she hasn't changed. 

Oh, back to the writers changing tracks. We haven't seen any Bill/Poppy scenes since the dinner where she realized she didn't have her drugs, and neither has mentioned the other in the scenes since then (except for him being part of the conversation between Li and Poppy). I suspect that the original plan was for Luna to be Bill's daughter and for the three of them to be this happy family. Obviously, if that was the plan, they already changed their minds on him being the father, but it also makes me wonder if they're going to back off the Bill/Poppy relationship altogether. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
2 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

just had to laugh at Hope mockingly relaying Sheila's "I've changed. I'm a different person now" bullshit to the man who has been laying the same bullshit on her. And neither one

There's a difference between them. He actually changed. He went to therapy. We heard and saw him do all the work and effort. Where as Sheila is a serial killer sociopath, she declared herself changed based on no reason other than she is with Deacon.  What ever she does now is on first Bill and Ridge then on Deacon. All 3 are why she's not paying for her crimes and free to hurt their children and grandchildren.

The Hope and Thomas talk about Deacon and hearing Hopes pov was good.  She actually has same opinion as Steffy. She's just not charging over there to poke the psycho to her face.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, Artsda said:

There's a difference between them. He actually changed. He went to therapy. We heard and saw him do all the work and effort. Where as Sheila is a serial killer sociopath, she declared herself changed based on no reason other than she is with Deacon.  What ever she does now is on first Bill and Ridge then on Deacon. All 3 are why she's not paying for her crimes and free to hurt their children and grandchildren.

The Hope and Thomas talk about Deacon and hearing Hopes pov was good.  She actually has same opinion as Steffy. She's just not charging over there to poke the psycho to her face.  

Honestly I wouldn't have minded if Thomas has said that people have said the same about him just for the self reflection part.  Thomas has also been needled and poked, no one has punched him in the face but Finn straight up told him he is a bad person and he overheard Finn badmouthing him to Hope, how many times has he been harassed by Brooke. Steffy is telling him how Hope doesn't love him.  Yet he has not regressed, as stated above he has gotten therapy and while we don't see the bonus scenes that air outside USA based on those he is still in therapy and utilizing techniques (whatever that is lol) to stay on track.  He also did his apology tour. Sheila is literally a career criminal who Steffy should have left alone.   I do believe people can change and even if Sheila did change Steffy and Finn have the right to never give her the time of day.  Just as Liam and Brooke has the right to never give Thomas the time of day.

If anyone is interested

Thomas/Hope Bonus Scene 2.23.24

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

We saw one of Thomas’ therapy session, and his mother sat in on it. Other than that, we only have him, Steffy, Taylor, Ridge and now Hope stating he’s changed. That doesn’t cut any ice with me as a viewer, but I certainly don’t begrudge anyone their enjoyment of Thomas as a character. 

11 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Surprise me, though, and have him wash his hands of her when he catches her over there. Because he's risking his relationship with his daughter and grandchildren, banking on her really having changed, and she's showing him she hasn't changed

Maybe Deacon gets hurt trying to intervene and the lightbulb finally goes on.

Edited by NinjaPenguins
  • Like 3
(edited)

The bonus scenes which don't air in the USA have Thomas stating that he is continuing to see a therapist, this was one from a last year pre-Rome and in another with Ridge post-Rome Thomas said that he is utilizing techniques he learned in therapy to stay on track.  Now we can discount those scenes since they didn't air in the USA but they air internationally. Since I watch the I count them as part of the show. 

The bonus scenes usually are pretty good and seem to add to the show not just the Thomas/Hope ones but also other characters. I don't know how they choose what to cut but I would much prefer to watch those compared to repetitive scenes and dialogue.

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Artsda said:

There's a difference between them. He actually changed. He went to therapy. We heard and saw him do all the work and effort.

When did we see him do all the work and effort? We got one therapy scene that seemed to be run by his mommy instead of the therapist he was seeing. Then, Mommy kept ambushing Steffy by showing up with him at her house until she gave in and accepted him back into her life. That led to the two of them tag teaming to repeatedly insist that he was all better and a different man now. Then Steffy told Hope she had to take him back on to HFTF or the line was going to get shut down. I just can't see how any of that was him doing the work. He sat behind his mommy and his sister and let them force him back into everyone's lives. And, sure, he's mostly fine right now, but it's because he's mostly getting what he wants. He got his job back, and Hope is in his bed. But, he's not completely changed, because he refuses to accept Hope's request that he give her time and not pressure her about his proposal. 

Hell, at least Sheila saved a drowning kid. Thomas has had absolutely zero in the way of redeeming moments since his last evil antics (which came after he was also supposed to be a changed man). 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Separately I would love for some Steam flashbacks from Steffy..you know

1. Liam telling her "I hate you"

2. Crawling on the ground begging

3. Catching Liam and Hope about to have sex after giving birth to Kelly

4. Liam forgetting Kelly existed while he made his new home with Hope

5. Crying alone while pregnant...

6. Brooke telling her that Liam will have to focus on his new family

etc..etc..etc..

You know the highlights...

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, bluvelvet said:

Separately I would love for some Steam flashbacks from Steffy..you know

1. Liam telling her "I hate you"

2. Crawling on the ground begging

3. Catching Liam and Hope about to have sex after giving birth to Kelly

4. Liam forgetting Kelly existed while he made his new home with Hope

5. Crying alone while pregnant...

6. Brooke telling her that Liam will have to focus on his new family

etc..etc..etc..

You know the highlights...

Those are the scenes my brain immediately superimposed over the flashbacks they were showing the other day. Along with Steffy riding Bill like a stallion. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
10 hours ago, Artsda said:

The only thing that Lurch as learned in therapy is how to control his demons.  His obsession with Hope is still there and if she decides to break up, I believe he will go back to the same old Lurch. If he truly has change then we wouldn’t have to be reminded everyday that he has changed. He wouldn’t have to keep telling Hope that he loves her and only her and keep pressuring Hope to marry him and tell him that she loves him. 

As far as Shiela is concerned, since being with Deacon, she can control her emotions as long as she’s not provoked.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

When did we see him do all the work and effort? We got one therapy scene that seemed to be run by his mommy instead of the therapist he was seeing.

We also heard him say he's continuing it and continues therapy.  They're not going to show us every session.  He's still shown the change compared to Sheila.  We've heard other characters like Ridge mention he's still in it too. 

2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

The only thing that Lurch as learned in therapy is how to control his demons.  His obsession with Hope is still there and if she decides to break up, I believe he will go back to the same old Lurch.

Based on what?  I saw him after Italy and after the kiss still go to Liam and ask him to forgive Hope and fight for their marriage. He put Hopes family and marriage to Liam first. He also was the one who was resisting Hope and she kept going to him.  

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 4

On 2/21/2024 at 8:28 PM, Waldo13 said:

It’s looks like Luna is going to keep Z a secret but as you know, secrets don’t always stay secrets when partial door appears when you least expect it.

I always expect it! I'm just surprised we don't see a flash shot of it in the opening credits.

On 2/21/2024 at 9:43 PM, Snaporaz said:

This is one of those annoying small details, but it really bugs me that Liam has to return something that Kelly left behind pretty much every time she spends the night with him.  You'd think he'd learn to ask, "Hey Kelly, do you have your backpack/ favorite stuffed animal/ book you need to finish your homework?" before she leaves.  

Thank you. It annoys me to no end as well. Kelly is apparently just as forgetful as Liam, so we know where she gets it from. Unless it's all a ruse by Liam.

On 2/22/2024 at 8:20 PM, bluvelvet said:

Oh Lord, Liam is like a goddamn broken record! Mr. doom and gloom. Also why was he at FC??

Yes, why were both Liam and $Bill roaming the halls of FC and running into each other in one of its two offices? Why? I don't even remember what they were talking about I was just so annoyed that they both ran into each other there. Well, perhaps Liam was looking for something that belonged to Kelly, and you know the rest.

On 2/22/2024 at 8:26 PM, Waldo13 said:

Perfect. Sheizilla? Personally, I always hear her mother's voice saying her name, after the stroke, struggling to talk, struggling to tell Lauren about Scotty, "Shei -la!", "Shei -la!"

16 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I did wonder if Hope could hear herself talk about pathological assholes while she was putting her hands all over the evil string bean.

Why did this scene happen at all? Was it because something will happen to Sheila... at the hands of Thomas? (And then Hope finds out, has a moment of outrage at Thomas, and then forgives him, again.)

14 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

I feel like the writers have changed their minds multiple times on where all of the Deacon/Sheila/Finn/Steffy/Liam shit is going. Now it seems like we're back on the Finn is stupid over his bio mom, so Steffy will flee back to Waffles track. Ick. 

I'm not sure if it's due to them changing their minds as much as it is due to their love of red herrings. Or a little of both. They like to drop three anvils at a time, but only one will land on the coyote.

We all know that Steffy is a bully. But usually bully's are smart enough to threaten people who they perceive to be too weak to fight back. Why was Steffy so stupid as to poke the sleeping bear? I do want to see that level of stupidity, and bullying, get its just reward, but we know that Steffy is the star of the show and we are stuck with her. Although pitting her against Sheila may give KB good airtime, the flip side of that coin is really that it is a waste of Sheila. If you know Steffy is always going to prevail, what is the point of any storyline with her?

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Why was Steffy so stupid as to poke the sleeping bear?

Especially since the last time she went charging over to confront Sheila by herself, she and Finn ended up shot and left for dead in an alley. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Steffy's new look has some Morticia Addams vibes goin' on. And I think Steffy and Sheila need some of Poppy's mints to calm the **** down.

Steffy needs to pick her battles and for this round, I'm Team Sheila. Kelly walked into Sheila's place of employment and Sheila approached them to just do her job. She probably shouldn't have personally addressed Kelly and let the girl figure it out for herself. I doubt Kelly would have recognized or remembered Sheila. 

Now Steffy has antagonized Sheila and who knows what is going to happen and Hope's on the s*** list as well.  I know ... Sheila will somehow singlehandedly kidnap both Hope and Steffy and will threaten to blow up wherever they're being held captive. Sheila will taunt Liam and tell him he can only save either Hope or Steffy.

That at least might be more interesting than what we're being served. It will be the same thing. Liam will rescue Steffy from Sheila because Finn's away, you know, doing his JOB. Sinn will continue to squabble and Liam will swoop in ... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Just to poke some fun at my fav couple. As I was watching on Friday I kept thinking 

Does Thomas shed or have dandruff? I feel like Hope is constantly brushing off his shoulder or sleeves 🤔 

• LOL 3
13 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Now Steffy has antagonized Sheila and who knows what is going to happen and Hope's on the s*** list as well.  I know ... Sheila will somehow singlehandedly kidnap both Hope and Steffy and will threaten to blow up wherever they're being held captive. Sheila will taunt Liam and tell him he can only save either Hope or Steffy.

LOL, what's a waffle to do? 

Hey, I just thought of a game for us, every time Liam brings something to Steffy that Kelly forgot, or goes to retrieve something from Steffy that Kelly forgot - we pop a mint!

• LOL 8
13 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Sheila will taunt Liam and tell him he can only save either Hope or Steffy.

Imagine the weeks, nay! Imagine the months of Sheila repeating the same threats, justifications and monologues while Liam stands around with that dopey expression on his face. Bell could stretch this out for at least a year by padding episodes with flashbacks!

• LOL 7
2 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Imagine the weeks, nay! Imagine the months of Sheila repeating the same threats, justifications and monologues while Liam stands around with that dopey expression on his face. Bell could stretch this out for at least a year by padding episodes with flashbacks!

And, in the end, Wyatt rides back into town and saves both of them. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 8
  • Love 1
On 2/24/2024 at 11:31 AM, Artsda said:

We also heard him say he's continuing it and continues therapy.  They're not going to show us every session.  He's still shown the change compared to Sheila.  We've heard other characters like Ridge mention he's still in it too. 

Based on what?  I saw him after Italy and after the kiss still go to Liam and ask him to forgive Hope and fight for their marriage. He put Hopes family and marriage to Liam first. He also was the one who was resisting Hope and she kept going to him.  

The real break up of Hope’s and Liam’s marriage can be attributed to Liam’s hatred of Lurch and Hope’s hatred of Stuffy being the other woman. 

How long has it been since Lurch was going to therapy?  Maybe a year?  Is that enough time for Lurch to change his spots or being able to control his spots. I don’t believe that there has been a mentions that Lurch is still going to therapy to keep up keeping up with his changed behavior.  Maybe there was mentions that Lurch is still going to therapy but I usually FF Lurch and Hope so I probably missed it.  

Lurch is still the master manipulator which turned into misunderstanding night with Caroline and has all the buzz words that put Hope in his arms. Hope loves being the only woman for Lurch more than she loves Lurch.  

Lurch knows where he stands with Hope but he continually has to press the issue. The latest is asking Hope to marry him when she hasn’t even told Lurch that she loves him. 

• Like 6

WTH, I tuned in for the first time in years & it was so much like Scream I had a chuckle! 

If those two guys are so worried about Steffy, why are they wasting time talking about it in a bar? 

GO MAKE SURE SHES OKAY, DUMBAZZES! 

OMG🤯

Spoiler

I guess she got rid of Shelia! that was intense! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

I didn't watch today but I read today's recap, so it's not a spoiler now. 

Is the bitch really dead?  If so, Steffy can certainly claim self-defense, and if Finn has a problem with that, then she needs to dump his ass.   

• Like 4
  • Applause 6

Is the bitch really dead?  If so, Steffy can certainly claim self-defense, and if Finn has a problem with that, then she needs to dump his ass.   

I wish but this is Sheila, so there is no way she's really dead!

• Like 12
  • Applause 1

Unless there is a silver cross speared into her heart...Sheila will not be dead. 

The blood will be found, no body, but Steffy will stand trial, be found guilty, be imprisioned, Hope & Finn will raise the children together, and Liam will go on a quest to clear Steffy's name, as we are treated to 10001 flashbacks of Sheila gloating from a villa in a land far away....

Sheila will reconnect with her former plastic surgeon, this time to transform into Taylor, then move into Hope & Finn's home to spoil her grandson....

Soapilly Ever After.

• Like 9
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

How stupid is this?  Did Shiela really expect being able to kill Stuffy and get away with it?  Besides, didn’t Stuffy lock the sliding glass door yet Shiela was able to open it?  

Is Shiela really dead or is it another dream sequence?  

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Is Shiela really dead or is it another dream sequence? 

I haven't watched today's show yet, but I believe she is sincerely (for now) dead, because:

Spoiler

I saw an interview a little earlier with KB saying she's out. 

Of course, we all know she's not permanently dead, because there is no way Bell will be able to resist bringing her back at some point down the road. Maybe when they SORAS Hayes. 

Oh, and I forgot to put this into my bitching about Sheila last week. All of her "all I want is a relationship with my son and grandson, and Steffy is stopping me" bullshit?  Bitch, you did not show up in his life until the day you knew he was marrying Steffy. Take every single seat, because what you really wanted was to use him as a tool to worm your way into the Forrester family. You fucking revelled in walking into Eric's living room on his brand new grandson-in-law's arm, introducing yourself as his biological mother. If it was just about having a relationship with him, you would have popped into his life way before that point. 

• Like 5
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 8
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

How stupid is this?  Did Shiela really expect being able to kill Stuffy and get away with it?  Besides, didn’t Stuffy lock the sliding glass door yet Shiela was able to open it? 

Credit where credit is due--Steffy's look of horror when she realized she stabbed Sheila was well done.  I also liked Steffy's seeing the shadow of the person breaking in and I cheered when she dove onto the sofa and got the knife to protect herself--I love a good action sequence :)

I wonder if Sheila was trying to set Steffy up but Sheila broke into Steffy's home--this is a clear case of self-defense if I ever saw one.

• Like 10
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Credit where credit is due--Steffy's look of horror when she realized she stabbed Sheila was well done.  I also liked Steffy's seeing the shadow of the person breaking in and I cheered when she dove onto the sofa and got the knife to protect herself--I love a good action sequence :)

I wonder if Sheila was trying to set Steffy up but Sheila broke into Steffy's home--this is a clear case of self-defense if I ever saw one.

The whole scene was very well done and, surprisingly, was realistically horrible. It topped a lot of movie scenes for sure.

• Like 8