Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Show needs to understand that there are things that cannot be unseen. Given that, I skipped the candle lit corny passionate "reconnecting" of mom and dad. Maybe it was that their daughter set it up, or maybe it was just them. Either way. NO. 

I would not have any problem with Bill being there to support Brooke as a friend and help her come to terms with being dumped like a pail of garbage once again. However, that is all I want to see. I loved them together; I really, really did, but we all know it would last until CPSGate is outed, and Ridge tells Brooke he is sorry, and she forgives him. Honestly, they do not even have to write the SL, just skip to Brooke and Ridge being together again once Thomas's actions are discovered. 

Instead of wasting Bill, why not let him move on in a romance that has some staying power? But of course, they are going to use Bill in order to get Ridge all upset. He'll be busy fucking and sucking on Taylor, and at the same time he will be buzzing all around Brooke telling her to stay away from Bill. We have seen it so many times before, and this viewer doesn't want to see it again. 

The only thing that has kept me watching was the hope of a Bill/Li pairing. With that gone, I don't know how much longer I will be able to hang in there. 

• Sad 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 5
33 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

Show needs to understand that there are things that cannot be unseen. Given that, I skipped the candle lit corny passionate "reconnecting" of mom and dad.

I can relate to what RUNTHETABLE says in her post above. I watched Friday's episode to catch some of the other characters that don't get much screen time. Didn't pay attention when Ridge, Taylor, or Brooke were on. 

Liked Katie telling Bill she wasn't interested in getting back together. IMO this should be the last time they have that discussion. There have been several posts suggesting other SLs, which could bring people together in different, interesting ways. I can't understand the narrow focus of this show. 

• Love 12

They should've just killed Ridge off when RM left...and brought TK in as a new character. Honestly...they should just retire the entire Tridge Mafia. All of the shows "Groundhog Day" repetition, is a direct result of this annoying family continuing decades old grudges and triangles, that absolutely no one is interested in anymore.

• Applause 6
  • Love 7
On 10/16/2022 at 1:58 AM, Anna Yolei said:

The Thomas stans hate it because he's once again being made out to be the bad guy to supposedly prop Brooke

Are there really people still on that shit in 2022, almost 2023? Thomas has been the B&B version of Adam Newman(or as better described by someone here, a male Sheila) since he tried to off Rick. Twice. Are they ever going to embrace that they're actively stanning an antagonist or.....? I guess they wouldn't be stans if they did lol. Though I wonder if they view Thomas going from calling out his sister & defending Brooke to what he is now as being made into a bad guy to prop his annoying sister. Notice how Steffy doesn't get her hands as dirty as she used to, not because she's matured, but because the writers(or the ones that cave into her stans) believe she's now above being manipulative/duplicitous, but her brother isn't. So he's essentially being scarified to keep her morally center as much as he is for Brooke. Thomas has hurt Steffy by keeping Sheila's secret, & perpetuating the Pheobeth lie, but I guess those don't count as Steffy propping since she's willing to forgive & forget. While Brooke & Liam are the hypocritical meanies that still hold Thomas to account.   

I've probably said something like this before, but it could also be argued that Steffy's character was partially "assassinated" to prop Tomass up. Because since when does Steffy give up a grudge or forget/forgive a slight, no matter how real or perceived? Let alone a lie that caused her extreme pain both physical & emotional. This is the same character that tried to electrocute her own cousin, bludgeoned the other one & pick fights with Hope if she even breaths at her wrong. But somehow in the same universe, she gives Tomass a pass for being maniacal & treating her as collateral damage? And the writers actually think that makes sense? And then there's Hope, who might be the worst case right now but I already discussed that angle.     

When Steffy was gloating at Brooke's "loss" I was somewhat stunned at her word choice regarding her mother. I'm too lazy to go back watch but I'm certain she said something like principles, values, self-respect, etc. I wasn't stunned because those words don't describe her mother at all, but because those are things she used to roll her eyes & spurn Hope for having. Calling Hope sanctimonious & self-righteous and accused Hope of thinking she's better than her. But mommy dearest, who allegedly possesses all of these qualities, isn't a self-righteous hypocrite that thinks she's better? Interesting...

Edited by Skarzero
  • Applause 9
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Skarzero said:

When Steffy was gloating at Brooke's "loss" I was somewhat stunned at her word choice regarding her mother. I'm too lazy to go back watch but I'm certain she said something like principles, values, self-respect, etc. I wasn't stunned because those words don't describe her mother at all, but because those are things she used to roll her eyes & spurn Hope for having. Calling Hope sanctimonious & self-righteous and accuse Hope of thinking she's better than her. But mommy dearest, who allegedly posses all of these qualities, isn't a self-righteous hypocrite that thinks she's better? Interesting...

You know, I think there could actually be something interesting in Steffy realizing that, because she grew up seeing Brooke always "winning" Ridge over her sainted mother, she came to believe that she had to be "like Brooke" to win a man over. And she internalized the same caricature of Brooke that Thomas was laying out during his confrontation with Brooke - the hypersexual, lingerie-wearing seductress. And when she wanted to steal Bill from Katie and Liam from Hope, she did what she thought Brooke would do. She rips Brooke for sleeping with all the men in her family, yet she herself had to have a paternity test between a father and son, and she's been with that father's other adult son, too. And one of the reasons she's never been able to let go of her thing for Liam is because she was supposed to "win" over St. Hope. But not only did her WWBD mentality allow her to lose to Hope, but it means that, just like her mother, she lost to a Logan. 

Of course, we could also have Hope realizing that she's such a doormat most of the time, and so obsessed with keeping the peace and doing the right thing because of the circumstances of her birth.  Like her existence had already caused a lifetime of drama while she was a fetus, and now she spends her life trying to somehow atone for the sins of her parents.  Because Hope needs to assert herself more than just about any other soap character I've ever seen, but 99.9 percent of the time, she seems absolutely terrified of what will happen if she does. I feel like there are only two times where she's been unapologetically like "no, this is what is happening, period" - when she reclaimed Beth and Steffy and Ridge tried to demand that she leave her with Steffy, and when Steffy had her addiction, and Hope stood firm (alongside Liam) on Kelly staying with them. 

Obviously, most soaps have characters who were fucked up, to varying degrees by their parents' shit, because that's pretty much the nature of soaps and the longevity over generations. But, this show does such a good job of showing characters living the lives their parents' fuck-ups kind of led them to, both in Ridge's generation and in the Steffy/Thomas/Hope generation, but they never seem to have any of the characters actually realize that they're doing it and try to break out of that. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 10

Yep, sure looks like they are going there with Liam and Brooke!  E.U!

That dress was horrible!  Think it must have been a dream Thomas had…again!  Can’t imagine Hope suddenly having a thing for him…at least hope not.

One blessing today was no NuTay, Steffy or Ridge!!  

• Love 8

I was put off by most of what happened in today's episode, and the Ridge / Taylor scenes at the end of last week. Have to admit I enjoyed Katie and Carter. I was ready to drop the show completely after the scene with Hope and Thomas. If it is a dream sequence, I'll give the show a few more days. I thought it was fine when Liam left but then he came back and poor poor Brooke ended up in his arms. UGH! I'll see what happens to both those couples, but this time I'm ready to drop the show completely. I have to admit that the only thing I'm interested now is how Thomas gets caught. I can't even describe how disgusted I am if they are moving in the direction of Hope / Thomas and Liam/ Brooke. Like somebody said recently, one foot is out the door. I've tried not to express that here, but I am appalled by the awful writing!

• Applause 2
  • Love 10

I hope they were just psyching us out today.

Brooke and Liam? - Psyche!

Hope and Thomas? - Psyche!

Katie and Carter? - Psyche!

That dress? - Psyche!

Liam looks like a child with Brooke. Hope just better never. That dress among other things didn't even look like it was her size. And maybe, just maybe, if I had never seen Carter with Quinn. All I could say about Carter and Katie was, well isn't that cute.

2 hours ago, jqdeco said:

And this is how they write out Quinn?

Really, Bradley Bell, really?

Edited by SweePea59
  • Applause 8
  • Love 3

20221013_205838.jpg.cfd3f52503335685ad42c444df9894ca.jpgI'm pretty sure Thope is Thomas's fantasy. This is the same guy who once fantasized about Hope being happy with him...and her entire family being dead. As far as Liam and Brooke...I don't think there's anything inappropriate going on there from today's episode.

Edited by KnightStorm
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, norcalgal said:

For those of us on hiatus and only read this forum, how did they write out Quinn?

Thanks!

Carter told Katie that Quinn moved out, that she raised her son and didn't want to be married again or have another family and she couldn't give Carter what he wanted.  He moped about having to go home to an empty apartment and Katie kissed him.

As far as I know, Quinn is still a Forrester employee.  If she had quit, wouldn't everyone (including Katie) know that?

• Like 2
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4

I was thinking the complete opposite. I felt sorry for Liam to have such a needy MIL. First, the endless ruminating, "WHY did I drink?" and now, "WHY did Ridge leave me? I am NOT giving up on us." (I was just waiting for a defiant Scarlett O'Hara-esque raised fist and declaration, "As God is my witness.") /eyeroll 

And yes! WHY was there an open bottle of vodka in Brooke's house. It just seemed very lame and I could see it playing out that Brooke fell off the wagon and Ridge comes running back to "save her."🤮

Eh, I don't mind Katie and Carter, I guess. It seems very rushed.  It won't be the same as Quarter but it beats another round of Batie and Carter no moping around issuing the verbal self-flagellation. 

And PLEASE, no Brill redux. Bill and Li have so much more potential. 

Did you catch the reference to Justin? It sounded like he now works for FC.

That dress was awful and why is Hope still in the same clothes and heavy eye makeup as several weeks ago, but everybody else has on different outfits? 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 10/16/2022 at 10:38 AM, KnightStorm said:

They should've just killed Ridge off when RM left...and brought TK in as a new character. Honestly...they should just retire the entire Tridge Mafia. All of the shows "Groundhog Day" repetition, is a direct result of this annoying family continuing decades old grudges and triangles, that absolutely no one is interested in anymore.

Yep.  So irritating.  I've been following this show for 20 years.  20 years ago, there was the unending Brooke/Ridge/Taylor triangle.  It brought us many great moments, like Ridge falling into the furnace after marrying Brooke in Mexico, I now pronounce you man and horse, etc.

But it is so tired.  The only difference now is that Stephanie is dead and not interfering and constantly championing Taylor.

Must be nice to be the son of the show creators, because you can rely on the same two storylines for decades (Ridge triangle, Quadrangle of Doom) and yet nobody can fire you.  Awful.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Carter told Katie that Quinn moved out, that she raised her son and didn't want to be married again or have another family and she couldn't give Carter what he wanted.  He moped about having to go home to an empty apartment and Katie kissed him.

As far as I know, Quinn is still a Forrester employee.  If she had quit, wouldn't everyone (including Katie) know that?

Thanks.

As for why no one else at FC seems to know Quinn “moved” away, well, the writers obviously don’t give a *#$&. Just like with every other story going on. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 5

The only upside if that Thomas/Hope scene wasn't a dream, would be if Thomas got that close to finally getting Hope, and then she finds out about the CPS call, and he has nobody to blame but himself for ruining his shot. 

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

The only upside if that Thomas/Hope scene wasn't a dream, would be if Thomas got that close to finally getting Hope, and then she finds out about the CPS call, and he has nobody to blame but himself for ruining his shot. 

Dream or not Thomas is creepy as ever. Sure, Hope go change behind that little screen while I imagine you taking off your clothes and then I use the excuse of being a designer to touch you all over.

Thomas HATES Hope's mother and he is prending like he is not a hateful creep that has dreamt of Hope being isolated with every Logan relative and Liam being dead. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Is there a partially closed door to the writers room that only you know about? I bet you're right and this is exactly where they're going. And I hate it. I'd much prefer it's just Thomas' fantasy. It makes absolutely no sense for Hope to fall for Thomas, now or ever, considering, well, everything he's ever done, or even half or a quarter or an eighth of what he's done to Hope. But as a plot point it's a means to that end.

So who's going to bust Thomas? It so better be Douglas. But until that moment, (and I hope that moment is a colossal pay-off after making us endure this), I think Liam is going to be leading the Junior Detective Club on this. He hasn't had much to do lately. It seemed like Donna and Eric might, and I think they'll be involved, but I think they'll be playing second fiddle to Liam. 

• Love 8

I kept waiting for Thomas to snap out of it. I can't come up with one reason why Hope would want to be with Thomas. Not one. But I can come up with about a hundred why she shouldn't. The one thing Hope has on practically every other character is she has never betrayed her husband; not sexually at least. But if that shit was real, there was certainly a lot of heat and passion in that kiss. I'm a little rattled about it given Hope's demeanor lately, particularly in regard to her mother, so snarky and harsh, and then there is the change in her hair and makeup, which usually signals some type of character trait change. 

I guess they had to come up with something to explain Quinn away. But Carter had been saying from day one that he wanted to get married and have a family, and Quinn never shut him down, something she would have done. If this means no more of Bill begging Katie to come back to him then I am all about it. And I thought it was all kinds of cute the way Katie giggled after kissing Carter. I can't think of the last time I heard Katie giggle or laugh. 

Oh, for fucks sake Brooke! Screeching to Bill that he can't be there because Ridge might come home, or he might find out. Ridge is in Aspen fucking his ex-wife, he ain't coming home anytime soon. And then all the talk about not giving up on Ridge, and Destiny, and soulmates, and how it was Steffy and Thomas. My head wants to explode because I am having the worst rage blackout I have ever experienced. This is just too much. Does Brooke have any dignity at all? How about self respect? Self worth? What person is going to excuse, forgive, and take back a spouse who has done this to them multiple times? Once is bad enough, but Ridge is a serial offender, and Brooke's willingness to wait, and mope, and pine, enables him. Their relationship isn't about Destiny, it is so fucking toxic it stinks. And now it looks like they are really going to go there with Brooke and Liam, and it pisses me off so much. I liked them as friends and mother/son-in-law. They have a certain chemistry, but it is not romantic in the least, and is rooted in their shared love for Hope. But if that shit with Hope and Thomas was real, I can see that leading Liam into Brooke's arms for comfort. 

I won't watch it. I refuse to go there with this ridiculous writing staff. If I am wrong, then I will own it and be so fucking happy about it. Brooke and Liam would permanently destroy Brooke. It would be the final nail in her coffin, and there would not be any coming back from it, no matter the reason she went there. As a Brooke fan I am just fed up. They have made her so unlikable with this Ridge worship, pushing everyone out of her life to make his worthless ass happy, as he runs to Monaco and Aspen with his friggin ex-wife, and has now graduated up from kissing to screwing her. And he will come back to LA, and go "check" on Logan, just to make sure she is pining doing ok without him. He will tell her how sorry he is, and give his patented head tilt, and walk out the door once again. 

I hate him. I hate all this fucked up shit. 

• Fire 4
  • Applause 6
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, lgprimes said:

Newsflash to Carter:

If you want to start a family, stop dating 50 year old women.

She has to be older than that, right?  I think Wyatt is at least 30, perhaps 35.  They seem to want to write her like she's in her 40s (like the perpetually 45ish Phyllis Summers) but her son gets in the way of that.  But I guess that's the same issue that all shows have with SORASed adult children.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

I’m hoping that the whole thing with Hope and Thomas was his fantasy. It seemed really out of character for Hope to hear that something was wrong with her mom and then choose to stay at work. It’s out of character for any of these folks to to do any work when there is some drama to be ferreted out so that was a definite red flag that something was off. 
I was also a little surprised that Liam didn’t tell Brooke that we or Hope and I will be there for you. I’ve really always liked their relationship the way that it is with it being more of a friendship where they consult with each other and ask for advice. I definitely don’t want them to go there with the two of them. However if Brooke is acting self destructive that could kick in Liam’s Captain Save-A-Ho tendencies. Ugh. Do better writers. We don’t want to see this crap. 

Edited by Angeleyes
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

But Carter had been saying from day one that he wanted to get married and have a family, and Quinn never shut him down, something she would have done. If this means no more of Bill begging Katie to come back to him then I am all about it. 

So Carter goes from one woman (Quinn) who doesn't want more kids to another woman who probably doesn't want more kids?  Has Katie ever indicated in any way that she keenly wants to have more kids (if her health allows)?  [And of course, let's ignore the age issue because Katie should be in her mid? late? 40s, right?]

And now it looks like they are really going to go there with Brooke and Liam, and it pisses me off so much. I liked them as friends and mother/son-in-law. They have a certain chemistry, but it is not romantic in the least, and is rooted in their shared love for Hope. But if that shit with Hope and Thomas was real, I can see that leading Liam into Brooke's arms for comfort. 

I won't watch it. I refuse to go there with this ridiculous writing staff. If I am wrong, then I will own it and be so fucking happy about it. Brooke and Liam would permanently destroy Brooke. It would be the final nail in her coffin, and there would not be any coming back from it, no matter the reason she went there. As a Brooke fan I am just fed up.

Not too long ago, it was thrown in Brooke's face she betrayed Bridget and Hope was the result. In terms of character, would Brooke really go down this road again? And in terms of the actor, didn't KKL tell the writers/producers she flat out didn't want another Brooke/Nick redux?  So why can't KKL put her foot down on FURTHER Brooke assassination if Brooke does sleep with Liam?

• Love 8
On 10/16/2022 at 8:57 AM, RuntheTable said:

The only thing that has kept me watching was the hope of a Bill/Li pairing. With that gone, I don't know how much longer I will be able to hang in there. 

Is Li no longer in the picture? I wondered about that the other day when Bill was begging Katie AGAIN to get back together. 

On 10/16/2022 at 10:01 AM, madfortv said:

Liked Katie telling Bill she wasn't interested in getting back together. IMO this should be the last time they have that discussion. There have been several posts suggesting other SLs, which could bring people together in different, interesting ways. I can't understand the narrow focus of this show. 

I've wondered if the show needs a bigger cast, or maybe 30 minutes isn't enough. It just feels like we're watching the same people do the same things year after year. And if there is some change or growth, the character gets snatched back to the same old pattern. What was the point of explaining away Thomas' previous awfulness with a brain tumor if he's just going to go back to the same bad behavior?  New characters come in, get crappy storylines,  and then disappear with no explanation. 

2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Thomas talking about his mom finally ending up on top. My god what a creepy family.

I did a double take when he said that line. I wondered if the writers were deliberately messing with us.

• Like 2
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, norcalgal said:

So why can't KKL put her foot down on FURTHER Brooke assassination if Brooke does sleep with Liam?

I could swear I remember reading that both KKL and SC have said "no" to the idea of Brooke/Liam.  Which is kind of disturbing in and of itself, because it means someone had to have brought it up behind the scenes. 

2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Thomas talking about his mom finally ending up on top. My god what a creepy family.

"And I'd know, because Steffy set up a webcam when she lit all those candles." 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

I think I remember that Quinn was a teenager when Wyatt was born, 16 or 17.  If Wyatt is 30, that makes her 46-47. Still possibly young enough to have a child ... but ...

As a woman of a certain age with a grown son and a thriving career it's perfectly believe able she doesn't want to go the baby route again.  I have no doubt Quinn loves Carter, and perhaps she though that she could go the menopausal mom route. I don't think she dumped him on a whim. She just knew she couldn't give him what he wanted.   

Do I think Bell should have played out the scene of Quinn agonizing over this, coming to this painful conclusion and then telling Carter? Absolutely.  Quarter was finally together.  Viewers deserve to see why they ended.

That would have been a perfect way to illustrate that sometimes love isn't, and never will be, enough. Looking at you Bridge and "Destiny."

• Love 15
2 hours ago, TVForever said:

What was the point of explaining away Thomas' previous awfulness with a brain tumor if he's just going to go back to the same bad behavior?

Thomas never had a brain tumor. His previous awfulness were just Thomas being his creepy Thomas self.

• Love 6

or maybe 30 minutes isn't enough.

This show makes these actors repeat the same lines over and over and over again. I mean wasn't Brooke still blathering on and on about that New Years drink well into May? And that's just with a 20 minute show! Can you imagine how painful it would be to see the same storylines and lines repeated every day for 40 minutes? No thank you!

I actually didn't mind Katie and Carter at all. However, I'm pretty sure getting involved with her wouldn't get him the child he wants. I hate the way Quarter has ended. I realize the actress wanted to leave but after Quinn racing around on a bike to stop Carter from marrying and the big speech at the wedding ... this is what is left? Come on. I would have much preferred Carter being on screen and Quinn still with him but off screen.

• Like 1
  • Love 10

My issue with Quinn's reason is that there was just such a short turn around between the bike ride and the breakup. Did she really think, that recently, that she was going to want to, and be able to, give him what he wanted? He was at the altar with a woman who wanted to give him all those things. And she busted into that, making him believe she was all in for the same things. Then, what, a couple months later, she went "eh, never mind"? Was she not aware, when she busted up that wedding, that she was around 50 years old and had already raised her child to adulthood?  

Maybe that could have been mitigated by actually giving us the breakup scenes. Let us see Quinn explain herself.  Was she just reeling from walking in on Eric and Donna, and then Eric urged her to go get Carter, so she reacted? Did she think that Carter understood that kids were off the table if they got together, while he thought she understood that kids were absolutely on the table for him? 

And Carter needs to show some kind of growth from this. He can't jump 100 percent into being in love with Katie after one or two kisses. He needs to step back and make sure this is something that could have the future he wants. Let's see him have the "do you see yourself having more children?" conversation, so that he doesn't fully invest in another relationship that doesn't have the possibility of being what he's looking for. And Katie's health is obviously an issue there, so, if she did see more kids as a possibility, they would need to discuss what that would look like and whether they're both up for what that is, whether it's adoption or surrogacy.  He has to have learned something from all of this, otherwise it's even more pointless. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6

I would have preferred to see Quarter ride off into the sunset together. Maybe go off to reestablish her jewelry business in Paris. That pairing made Carter dynamic; on his own, Carter is nice to look at, but really boring and needy. And the thought of him being paired with Little Miss Perfect Katie? I’m yawning just thinking about it…

• Love 9

I don’t mind a Katie/Carter possibility. If they are on the dull side it’s still okay with me if we get a break from Taylor and Steffy. 
I hope and pray that Liam can remain supportive of Brooke with nothing further happening.  I can take Brooke with Bill even though it’s been done before. I don’t have much hope for them utilizing Li but if they do I would like to see her and Bill become a couple. Li could go toe to toe with the annoying Taylor. What? Steffys mother in law has the nerve not to love love love her precious mommy? 

• Love 7

Whew! One bullet dodged. I am so glad it was only Thomas's over active imagination. 

But I am still very unsettled about Brooke and Liam. Hopefully, nothing will come of it. It was also nice to see Hope sorta returning to form and being there for her mother. 

I am liking Carter and Katie. Mostly because I don't have to watch Bill begging, but it is nice to see Katie not being a sourpuss. 

I only watched a few minutes of the Tot's nonsense, but it was enough to truly piss me off. You know, Brooke took one for the team. She was trying to protect Steffy and her kids, and because of that, she was sabotaged, which led to her losing her husband and going through months of confusion. And fucking Steffy knows this. But would a thankless bitch acknowledge it to Brooke? Maybe thank her for trying to protect her whoring ass? Of course not, but she sure will work hard to break up Brooke's marriage and will non-stop bad mouth her. Oh yes, and she will conspire with the rest of her family to keep the fact that Thomas knew what Sheila did a secret. And listening to her go on yesterday about how this proves a woman with dignity will win out in the end? Sweetie, your mom is currently in Aspen fucking a married man. A married man that she has actively and openly pursued for months. Where is the dignity in that? And don't talk to me about how your mommy and daddy belong together because that does not change the fact that Brooke is currently Mrs. Ridge Forrester, and until she decides to change that your momma is nothing more than a side piece, your daddy's mistress. There is also the fact that your daddy's great love for your mommy isn't what drove him back into her bed; his anger at Brooke is what did that, and when the truth comes out, all your perfect little fucking lives are gonna come crashing down all around you.

I, for one, am going to have my popcorn at the ready, and am planning on sitting back and enjoying the show. I can't wait to see you and your mommy's face crack into a thousand little pieces. And hopefully, simultaneously, Sheila will have devised some plan to kidnap Hayes, and do a double down on your pain and loss. 

Sorry, this is what the horrible writing has reduced me to. 

• Applause 5
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I hope and pray that Liam can remain supportive of Brooke with nothing further happening.  I can take Brooke with Bill even though it’s been done before.

Hear! Hear!  Better that we can Brill again (even if it inevitably goes down the toilet) than have Brooke betray yet another daughter by sleeping with her daughter's husband!  No - just, no!

• Love 9
11 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Carter needs to show some kind of growth from this. He can't jump 100 percent into being in love with Katie after one or two kisses. He needs to step back and make sure this is something that could have the future he wants. Let's see him have the "do you see yourself having more children?" conversation, so that he doesn't fully invest in another relationship that doesn't have the possibility of being what he's looking for. And Katie's health is obviously an issue there, so, if she did see more kids as a possibility, they would need to discuss what that would look like and whether they're both up for what that is, whether it's adoption or surrogacy.  He has to have learned something from all of this, otherwise it's even more pointless.

Exactly this. Katie is ALSO past unassisted baby-making age (i googled Heather Tom-46). So he really is just doing the same thing if he doesn't have this discussion. I think they are a good match personality wise (nice stable people), but it is a GLARING issue. 

• Love 11

Looks like the Bill/Brooke/Deacon triangle may be well underway. Sheila won't be happy...but she's Deacon's "Taylor". Steffy of the Electra Complex is still gloating about mommy and daddy...while Tommy The Mannequin Chaser is patting himself on the back for the deception so ridiculous...only a complete moron like his daddy would fall for it. At least Hope got to call out her wicked step sisters hypocrisy. 

Edited by KnightStorm
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4

Today’s special guest has been Hope’s Backbone. You’ve been missing for a while. Steffy’s whole delivery of the Ridge/Taylor news was just so over the top and rude. I get she’s happy her parents are together, but dang that’s no reason to be a jerk to everyone around. 

Seems like Bill has declared his intentions towards Brooke. His whole interaction today with Deacon was hilarious especially when he threw the Dollar Bill money at him. Does he just carry that stuff around all the time? Lol  I’m sad the Bill/Li pairing isn’t happening right now, but when Brooke goes back to Ridge (and we all know she will) then he can finally move on with Li.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7

I am so disappointed in Bill.  What right does he have stomping over to Deacon's place?  I think Deacon is stupid for harboring Sheila, but he was right that Brooke wasn't a piece of property to haggle over.  When Bill tossed those $ bills at him, I wanted him to walk over and punch him in his fucking face. 

Now I'm hoping Li finds someone else.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5

That's disappointing about Li/Bill. Katie sure called that right on the money.

I haven't seen today's show, but a few thoughts about yesterday ... 

When Carter said he was "looking for love in all the wrong places," well, for starters, why not stop looking for partners at work? As we've said over and over, L.A. is what, the second-largest city in the nation? There HAS to be other suitable women everywhere. If he's that lazy, then why not hang out in the common areas at his condo complex? There has to be other eligible partners he can meet without straying from home.

I sure as hell don't want to see Zende/Paris/Carter/Katie in a quadrangle.

If Taylor is so self-righteous and moral, WTH is she sleeping with a very-married Ridge? I wish that for once, Brooke would drag her feet on granting that greasy cretin an insta-divorce and take him to the cleaners. Start with a percentage of FC to start. At the very least, refuse to negotiate or sign any papers until he explains to her exactly what set him off that caused him to run back to Taylor. 

While I hate to see another Bridge reunion, I CANNOT WAIT for this to all blow up in Taylor and the Tots' faces and Bill's as well. Frankly, Li deserves much better than to be Bill's second (or third, behind Katie) choice.  It's too bad Li is "too old" (/eyeroll) for Eric. I think they'd make a striking couple and Li would make a formidable Forrester matriarch. You certainly wouldn't see her lounging around the Forrester mansion all day clad in a bikini or her underwear. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 12
On 10/18/2022 at 2:07 PM, KnightStorm said:

Well it's official...Tommy Mannequin Chaser fantasized the whole kiss. If a blonde mannequin goes missing from the company...everyone will know where to look.

Hide your wives, hide your kids, hide your husbands, and oh, yes, hide your mannequins.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
On 10/18/2022 at 8:51 AM, RuntheTable said:

Oh, for fucks sake Brooke! Screeching to Bill that he can't be there because Ridge might come home, or he might find out. Ridge is in Aspen fucking his ex-wife, he ain't coming home anytime soon. 

OMG, I wanted to Cher in Moonstruck slap her.

RIDGE.DOESN'T.FUCKING.CARE.

Is that clear enough for you, honey?

I mean, he might swing by to pee on her leg and make sure Brooke is in the groveling, sniveling, ugly-cry heap on the floor position (how he likes her best) but that is gonna be it for now until he gets bored with Taylor or he sniffs that Brooke is ready to move on.

I'm so sick of Tommy Two Screws Loose and his fantasies. Not even the knowledge that I was right when I said he had no business having full custody and it was questionable for him to have shared customer because he hasn't changed one fucking thing, he's just smarter (for now) about hiding his true nature, is making me want anything to do with this storyline.

As for a possible Brooke/Liam affair...there isn't enough brain bleach in the world and Brooke was almost ruined with Breacon (for some, she still is), but at least Kelly and Sean had chemistry. There is none between Kelly and Scott. 

But the fact that he's keeping the secret about him stopping her from drinking from Hope does not bode well.

I will not watch it.

emilyblunt-devilwearsprada.gif

On 10/18/2022 at 2:27 PM, CharlizeCat said:

Has anybody been watching the Jeffrey Dahmer show on Netflix? (As depicted by Ryan Murphy) when JD lived with his grandmother he slept with a male mannequin he stole from a department store.

Just sayin' ... 😉

I have (one episode to go) and my mind immediately went there. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Hope, serving up truth bombs today, was the lone bright spot (besides seeing two pieces of man-candy aka Bill and Deacon) on my screen today.

Steffy, gloating, when Hope comes into her office. "I'm guessing you heard the news?"

Hope: "Hmm..." And so much shade and sarcasm in that moment. "A victory for the Forresters. Or at least that's what you're thinking, right?"

Steffy, trying, but failing, for doe-eyed innocence. "What are you implying?"

Hope: "That I know how you and your mother operate."

Steffy: "Operate? What exactly did me and my mother do?"

Hope almost laughs in her face. "You actively planned and plotted to steal my mother's husband away." I'll digress for a moment in that I don't agree that you can "steal" someone's significant other, but Hope is reading this bitch and her trash mother for filth, so I'm fine with it today.

Steffy: "No, no, no." And she is such a snotty bitch here and waving her finger around like she's wanting to be another member of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. "My mother is not a homewrecker, so that's like way off base. There's nothing premeditated about it."

Oh, so you and Thomas haven't been doing your poor man's version of The Parent Trap ever since Taylor returned to town?

Steffy struts around the other side of the desk, adding, "My mother's always been honest about her feelings for my father." That is the only thing she's been honest about. 

Steffy: "She just never acted on it." So let me see if I'm following this. Kissing Ridge, flirting with Ridge, out and out fucking Ridge - a married man - aren't actions???

5e0b8fcc09ccf6b2a0ae689f5d8ac3d9.gif

Steffy: "My mom has more integrity than that."

Hope: "Hmm...really? I think my eyes must have deceived me then because I was at Eric’s. I saw the way she was flirting with Ridge. How she took every opportunity to get her hands all over him while he was still a married man. on So...what integrity? Your mom went about this in the most underhanded way possible." She lowers her voice to a whisper. "And you...helped her."

Newsflash, Steffy, an eyeroll and walking away isn't any kind of denial or defense, not that there is a defense and, as for denial, she thinks her mother has won some prize, and I would almost feel sorry for her but it's Steffy and again, why didn't Sheila have better aim?

Hope: "But I'm not going to let you get away with it. You and Taylor are not going to be the reason that my mom's marriage gets destroyed." Well, Ridge had a huge hand in this as well and why he's being let off the hook is beyond me but it's part for the course with this show. "I will do my damndest to stop you."

JMW does an OTT hair flip that sent me into giggles. 

Annika was 🔥🔥 🔥

• Fire 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6

I enjoyed $Bill and Deacon, even though it’s gross that Bill told Katie he wanted her back and the same day made a beeline for Brooke as soon as he heard about Ridge and Dr. Bimbo. 
Stuffy: so sorry Carter that Quinn left you and you are heartbroken but let’s get back to what really matters. Me gloating about my parents getting back together because I have the emotional maturity of a 5 yr old.

• Love 11