Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Artymouse

Characters We Hate

On 3/10/2017 at 2:12 PM, Chas411 said:

Honestly I'd say the writers think she's fantastic. The whole storyline screams perfect Penny of last season to me only I don't think Capshaw is going anywhere so we probably won't have the advantage of her leaving at the end of the season. 

I was just thinking this.  Seeing the promo for the next 13.17 episode.  Somehow Minnick is going to come out of this smelling like roses and sunshine.  Everyone will embrace her and Richard will capitulate and it will be like nothing ever happened in the first place.   The only thing that saved us from perfect Penny is because Ramirez left.  No such luck here. 

And yeah, Minnick is worse than Penny.  I never hated Penny, she was just meh to me.  Minnick is awful.

• Like 4

To me, it just seems that the longer this show goes, the more selfish and self-serving all the characters get.  The women especially.  April has never thought of anyone except herself.  She's treated Jackson appallingly and then just expected him to take her back, etc.  Catherine is the same way.  Heck, April and Catherine make Ellis Grey seem almost warm and fuzzy.  I find myself yelling at the screen for April and Catherine to just shut up.  Otherwise, I can tolerate most of the characters.  They at least show a little compassion every once in a while.

• Like 2

Why have they made most of the women so shrill and controlling?  They've gone overboard.  I thought Owen was really good with Cristina and I really miss her.  She was sure about what she wanted in her life but she always let everyone know how she felt and didn't try to manipulate anyone to get what she wanted.  Meredith and Maggie are OK.  They have their moments but it evens out a little bit.  They pretty much ruined Callie for me the way it was always all about her.  This Minnick storyline is pretty much unredeemable to me.  She's way too pushy and irritating to me.  This storyline has even almost ruined Bailey for me.

I'm not a fan of Seasons 12 and 13 but I'm hoping they'll figure it out before next season and get it back to the feel of the early years.

• Like 5

Amelia, Jo, Deluca, and Owen need to be written or killed off the show. They don't add anything to the plot other than being obnoxious. I tried to give Amelia a chance because Derek died, but she just gets more annoying and intolerable as the season goes by. I'm so sick of Owen, his hangdog look, and his baby issues. He needs to have been gone since yesterday. Deluca was at least somewhat entertaining when he was with Maggie, but this inevitable push towards a relationship with Jo is just stupid and unnecessary.

Maggie

Minnick

Jo

Ever since Eric Dane and Patrick Dempsey left, this show has been lacking eye candy, so DeLuca can stay.  (Jesse Williams and Jason George need to be on more too!)  I don't care if he just sits in the corner and doesn't say anything, but he's pretty.  

Amelia and Owen can stay only if the writers stop screwing around.  Just make them normal, please.

• Like 2

On 2/13/2017 at 9:50 AM, Katy M said:

I just kind of started watching this show casually as it's on when I go home for lunch.  And I absolutely 100% hate hate hate hate hate Christina.  I also don't like Owen Hunt.

Reveal hidden contents

First of all, they get married and she had told him that she never wants kids, but he marries her thinking she'll change her mind and gets mad when she says she won't.  Who does that?  And, then apparently Christina accidentally gets pregnant, and apparently for the second time, what kind of dr gets pregnant accidentally twice.  Tie your tubes or something, moron. Anyway, she then aborts it against Owen's wishes as if he has no say in the matter.

Man, I hate these two.

I started watching GA in the later seasons and hated Cristina. But then I watched seasons 1 to 3 and come to love Cristina. Still I hate the character Owen. 

• Like 3

adele before alzheimers, I always thought she might seem like she was better than anyone else, just something about her voice that irriated me.

• Like 2

another guy I really don't like, I don't know his name but he is in charge of surgery at the hospital Cristina went to, all he wants to do is get the old doctor fired, I'm waiting for Cristina to tell him off, cant believe she is sleeping with him. I guess I will see what happens today, Its raining here and I will be sitting in front of Netflix all day.

I am rewatching GA too and Owen is the one I dislike the most.  Christina clearly let him know she didn't want kids and seriously does she strike you as any one who would want kids?  He over acts the love scenes (which could end sooner imo-not a voyeur) and I cringe when he kisses her.  I guess I just have never liked greasy haired blonde men and I do not find him attractive, at all. 

I find Bailey hilarious and I love everything about her.

Oh and I hope I never end up in a hospital like this show.  The chatter during surgery and bickering really disturbs me as I watch it.  Their one and only concern should be that patient on the table and save that other shit for out side the OR.

And I am creeped out by someone who has just screwed someone, thrown on their clothes and came to examine me or treat me, ewww!  Can they show them showering or something (washing up even???)

Edited by neverclearone · Reason: spelling
  • Like 5

I don't really hate any characters on this show. In fact I stopped watching in season 10 but recently caught up with all the shows I missed and I have fallen in love with the show again. But the cast is a bit bloated these days. The writers need to get rid of Owen Hunt or write him better storylines. Wouldn't it have been nice if he hadn't rushed into yet another ill-advised marriage with someone who doesn't want kids? I hope Kevin McKidd gets a decent salary to compensate for all that angst!

Also, April isn't popular but I like her and she and Jackson are adorable with little Hannah.

• Like 4

I only started watching the show earlier this year, but I've seen quite a few eps during some binging sessions and I'm wondering if Meredith is meant to be a complete bitch? She is not a nice person at all and seems to think she can treat people like shit whenever she wants to. I don't know if it's partially Webber's fault for treating her like she can do no wrong most of the time, but she's just hard to watch sometimes.

Derek was often arrogant and condescending. The only thing I really like about him is the respect he showed women. He didn't have a frat boy quality to him, like Sloan and Alex. 

Edited by SerenityInSpace
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, SerenityInSpace said:

I only started watching the show earlier this year, but I've seen quite a few eps during some binging sessions and I'm wondering if Meredith is meant to be a complete bitch? She is not a nice person at all and seems to think she can treat people like shit whenever she wants to. I don't know if it's partially Webber's fault for treating her like she can do no wrong most of the time, but she's just hard to watch sometimes.

Derek was often arrogant and condescending. The only thing I really like about him is the respect he showed women. He didn't have a frat boy quality to him, like Sloan and Alex. 

I think that Meredith--and, really, always has been--poorly conceived.  I think they had this great idea of a young doctor trying to escape her highly-successful mother's shadow, but they never really did more than touch on that now and then.  The "dark and twisty" thing worked when Cristina was on the show, mostly because Oh was much better at pulling it off, but she has really seemed adrift for a few seasons.

I'm one of those people who never liked Derek.  From the beginning, I found him incredibly skeevy and there were times when he treated Meredith horribly.  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Morksmate said:

I think that Meredith--and, really, always has been--poorly conceived.  I think they had this great idea of a young doctor trying to escape her highly-successful mother's shadow, but they never really did more than touch on that now and then.  The "dark and twisty" thing worked when Cristina was on the show, mostly because Oh was much better at pulling it off, but she has really seemed adrift for a few seasons.

I'm one of those people who never liked Derek.  From the beginning, I found him incredibly skeevy and there were times when he treated Meredith horribly.  

Oh God, the words "dark and twisty" and "my person" really start to grate after you've heard them 100 times :p I really like the show, but it has some annoying qualities, or rather, the characters have some annoying qualities.

I do want to like Meredith, as she's the main character, but I know that I would hate her in real life. She's so bitchy and rude. If she didn't save lives for a living, I'd probably think of her as a pretty awful human being. 

• Like 7

On 7/25/2017 at 11:04 AM, SerenityInSpace said:

Oh God, the words "dark and twisty" and "my person" really start to grate after you've heard them 100 times :p I really like the show, but it has some annoying qualities, or rather, the characters have some annoying qualities.

I do want to like Meredith, as she's the main character, but I know that I would hate her in real life. She's so bitchy and rude. If she didn't save lives for a living, I'd probably think of her as a pretty awful human being. 

But she's the SUN remember? Oh I agree, she is one person I would not like to know in real life. 

• Like 3

Huh. I think I would like her. She's had lots of crap happen to her and sometimes she responds badly but overall, she doesn't spend a lot of time whining unless she's commiserating with somebody else in a similar situation. And when people whine to her, she is pretty pragmatic in her advice.

While Mark Sloane stepped up as a father to Sophia, I don't think he entirely redeemed himself overall. He was a crappy teacher to a lot of interns and I will always hate his diatribe to Rose because she didn't want to jump into bed with Derek.

• Like 4

On 27/07/2017 at 1:46 PM, readster said:

But she's the SUN remember? Oh I agree, she is one person I would not like to know in real life. 

Definitely explains why the world seems to revolve around her on the show...

On 27/07/2017 at 2:15 PM, Qoass said:

Huh. I think I would like her. She's had lots of crap happen to her and sometimes she responds badly but overall, she doesn't spend a lot of time whining unless she's commiserating with somebody else in a similar situation. And when people whine to her, she is pretty pragmatic in her advice.

While Mark Sloane stepped up as a father to Sophia, I don't think he entirely redeemed himself overall. He was a crappy teacher to a lot of interns and I will always hate his diatribe to Rose because she didn't want to jump into bed with Derek.

I would prefer her to just be a whiner. She's just rude and sometimes, quite the bully. 

• Like 1

I just got to the episodes with dr herman, at first I hated her for how she treated Arizona because I like Arizona, but I just found out Dr Herman is dying and I just cant hate her any more, plus she is starting to act a little nicer. I like Gena Davis but they gave her a bad character to work with imo

7 hours ago, skermac said:

I just got to the episodes with dr herman, at first I hated her for how she treated Arizona because I like Arizona, but I just found out Dr Herman is dying and I just cant hate her any more, plus she is starting to act a little nicer. I like Gena Davis but they gave her a bad character to work with imo

The character was too much and the way they continue to let her get away because: "She's the best and her notes are her brain and it's dying." She could have killed several patients, she treats people seriously like super crap because: "It makes them better". She figures: "I'm dying, I'll eat ice cream and have sex with whoever." She was a constant walking cliche and the fact that Owen or anyone on the board didn't pull her ass from surgery was too much.

• Like 1

I've been rewatching and just watched the episode where Meridith finds out she is making less money then the other department heads.  I hate that Bailey made Meridith have to ask for fair pay. Why couldn't she just pay her what she was worth to begin with?  Such nonsense.  

7 hours ago, Karen885 said:

I've been rewatching and just watched the episode where Meridith finds out she is making less money then the other department heads.  I hate that Bailey made Meridith have to ask for fair pay. Why couldn't she just pay her what she was worth to begin with?  Such nonsense.  

Its was a gender equal pay storyline which made no sense in terms of grey's since 99% of department head are women in Grey's land

• Like 2

I dunno, I think it is actually one of the more realistic things the show has shown.  Employers are not going to automatically pay your "your worth" or even give you pay parity with others with your same job position.  Most positions have a scale that ranges from what you'd pay someone who is entry level versus someone who has been there with seniority.  They will make an offer based on what they want to pay you and what they think they can get away with paying you.  You have to negotiate it up.  A big mistake a lot of people make when getting a promotion is that they are so happy to get the promotion (which usually comes with a pay bump) that they they don't often think to stop and wonder if the pay they are getting is a salary commensurate with their experience and hence won't even bother negotiate a better salary for the new position.

The show was making a point that women areless likely to negotiate higher pay for many reasons often having to do with ingrained messaging to women in the workplace and not rocking the boat. And I don't think it was about Mer being compared to what other women were making because even within gender there are pay disparities for instance, WOC often  make less than their white female counterparts.  But more a case of messaging that a woman needs to learn how to fight for own worth in the workplace.

• Like 3

On 9/8/2016 at 9:45 AM, calluslouis said:

Bailey.  What happened?  When did they decide that anything that comes out of her mouth should begin with "D-d-d-d"....all that stuttering and stammering drives me nuts.  Just TALK already! 

This times 1000!!!  The same holds true for Dr. Warren who also doesn't appear to breathe when he speaks.  Hold your breath and try to speak.  Congratulations.  You now sound like Ben Warren.

On 11/14/2016 at 2:33 AM, Dee said:

Owen and his neverending manpain can go at any time too.

Why oh why do people think the guy who plays Owen is a good actor???  The super duper intense manpain look (which is identical to the "oh i'm so in love" look) is always accompanied by a tilt of the head to make it look MEANINGFUL!  And he doesn't kiss people - he eats their faces!  I loathe this guy!!

And the actress who plays Amelia really really needs to check the vocal fry.  It sends me into orbit!

Whew!  This is cathartic!

• Like 6

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 10:38 AM, ladymon said:

This times 1000!!!  The same holds true for Dr. Warren who also doesn't appear to breathe when he speaks.  Hold your breath and try to speak.  Congratulations.  You now sound like Ben Warren.

Why oh why do people think the guy who plays Owen is a good actor???  The super duper intense manpain look (which is identical to the "oh i'm so in love" look) is always accompanied by a tilt of the head to make it look MEANINGFUL!  And he doesn't kiss people - he eats their faces!  I loathe this guy!!

And the actress who plays Amelia really really needs to check the vocal fry.  It sends me into orbit!

Whew!  This is cathartic!

I cant say anything bad about Amelia because I have a huge crush on the character. I like Hunt too, he brings back my good memories of when I was  in the military

Edited by skermac
  • Like 1

is it just me or is anyone else not warming up to Owens sister? I don't dislike her but I'm just not getting a warm and fuzzy, I just don't care about her, maybe she will grow on me after a while

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, skermac said:

is it just me or is anyone else not warming up to Owens sister? I don't dislike her but I'm just not getting a warm and fuzzy, I just don't care about her, maybe she will grow on me after a while

I don't like her, there's something "brittle" about her that just bugs me.  

• Like 3

well tonights episode is almost over and I am starting to like her a little bit but I hate how hunt treats her, he just wants to be in control and doesn't care about what his sister wants, even when in the army, she needs to really mess him up

one more thing, Nathan is such a jerk too, proposing with another girls necklace, what an ass

• Like 2

Honestly, all the characters have just gotten annoying. Everyone just throws a bunch of temper tantrums. My god its the same crap with all of them, even the patients. 

April though, does she ever stop whining and bitching. She's a whole other kind of crazy. I have to fast forward all of her annoy fits. Well I've actually started fast forwarding through all of the characters emotional over the top scenes. 

I just recently started binge watching Grey's Anatomy. I was loving it, but then season 10& 11 started happening. I pushed through it telling myself maybe it'll get better......

On season 12 now, and I'm struggling to make it through. I was hoping it would get better, but from what I'm reading, it only gets worse.... 

So disappointing. 

• Like 2

For me the back half of season 12 was where it went downhill. April is awful on rewatch though. Why Jackson would ever want to take her back is beyond me - she's selfish, never apologises or compromises, throws a fit per episode - I liked her literally until she got wiTh Jackson - after that she became insufferable. I preferred her as a tertiary character - Sarah Drew overacts at every opportunity so seeing her get any sort of serious storyline is just an excuse for her to scream and shout and chew the scenery to pieces.

• Like 3

GEORGE from the very beginning.

Izzy

April

Penny

Maggie

Jo, Shane.. and the rest of nine season interns.. actually all the new interns are so annoying...

Bailey

• Like 2

At the end of season 13--and the end of Eliza Minnick, I was sure that I had entered into a period where I would not actually hate any character on this show.

Then...enter Carina DeLuca.

• Like 13

Meredith. Probably UO but I never watched the show for her. She’s  cold and unfeeling. It doesn’t help that any interviews I’ve read or saw with EP I found her to be foul mouthed and indignant. Too bad they didn’t write her out...oh, I forgot EP said that she IS the show so they can’t.

• Like 9

Jo - Never liked her, but looks like she’s here to stay.

April - Thought she was so annoying from the beginning. Her storyline with Jackson made her very likable though. Now...she can go.

• Like 2

Meredith. Like @FictionLover said, I find Ellen Pompeo to be indignant, arrogant, and foul-mouthed. She doesn't care about anyone else but herself. I am kind of embarrassed to be a Bostonian because of her, and I am always happy to see people from my neighborhood when they hit the big screens. But this behavior and childless from Ellen? It makes me want to smash her head into a brick wall.

Eliza Minnick. Those who were on previous iterations of this forum would know what I mean when I say this: RoboDoctor 2020, something to that extent. She did not have a single warm cell in her body, and all she cared about was Arizona. This also brings me to:

Carina DeLuca: She is either ruining people's reputations (her brother, that OBGYN, etc) or is so hell-bent on having sex with Arizona. Woman, are you taking the female version of the Little Blue Pill? Tone it down on the sex, god. I think it also has to do with the writers mocking Italy, since it's such a romantic country. Whatever.

Right now, Jackson is pissing me off by being such a creep and deadbeat.

• Like 5

Okay so I am not that far into the show yet but my least favorite character has got to be Meredith Grey herself.

Overall I can see looking at her past why she behaves in such a way, but as of right now I have almost stopped watching the show several times because of how annoying it has been to see the constant struggle between Meredith and Derek. Now I love a little romance and drama but it seems like every issue that Meredith has she always has to bring it back to three things. 

1) Her issues with Derek

2) Her issues with her past i.e her relationship with her father any anything that happened with her mother. 

3) Any issue that she is having where things arent going her way.

I found the third one to be the biggest issue whenever any of the other characters were experiencing anything. The comments under her breath that she made whenever anything was being brought up that tied it back to her were just down right annoying. At this point I feel like Karev could be talking about his fake essay that he wrote about having testicular cancer and Meredith would find some way to bring it back to a fight she had with Derek, Christina or even a past exchange with her mother. Most of the times I feel like the actual medicine behind the show is lost behind whatever issue that Meredith is having this week. 

I will never stop watching the show because I love it that much, but I find myself always biting my tongue whenever any scene with Meredith comes up. Which unfortunately happens to be pretty much the entire show.  

• Like 2

On 11/11/2015 at 9:50 PM, Artymouse said:

One thing I love about Grey's is how indelible some of the characters are. But of course some of them are indelibly irritating. So I thought it would be fun to talk about the GA denizens we hate the most, whether they're regulars, ex-regulars, recurring characters or one-off guest stars.

The guest character I hate the most is Ava/Rebecca. I guess I understood why Alex was drawn to her in the beginning; she brought out his protective side. But after she was healed, I never got their connection. Then when she came back in S4, I cringed every time she was onscreen. I didn't like the hysterical pregnancy, her sneaking into the OR gallery to watch Alex operate, or the catatonic state in which she ended the season. I'm a big Justin fan, and I think he has chemistry with most of the other actors on the show, but there was no spark at all, or none that I could see, between the two of them.

I'm also on the Amelia-dislike bandwagon and the very-crowded Penny-dislike train. And Dr. Boswell bugged because she was so blatantly trying to seduce Arizona, even though she knew Arizona was married.

And I'm on the fence about Ellis Grey. On the one hand, she was a really interesting character, and Kate Burton portrayed her beautifully. But good Lord, what a monster as a mom!

I also can't stand Amelia. I know they have blamed her manic behavior on a brain tumor but good Lord she's all over the place...love me like me respect me I'm brilliant..blah blah....enough! She's a wrecking ball.

I personally can't stand Bailey. Even her walk irritates me. She has the biggest ego of any Dr on the show....shocked when she's not picked for chief...Owen is....shocked that SHE could possibly be responsible for infections/deaths.....assumes every one will vote for her for seat on the board and calls anyone who doesn't stupid then the minute she gets on the board she tries to change everything, bully people, bigger ego, I'm Bailey I know everything and if you don't agree with me then you don't deserve to live. Got all over Meredith for ruining Derek's trial for Richard Webber then gives a kid a treatment the parents said no too and lies about it. I think Bailey needs to be humbled......big time

• Like 2

The ones I was glad to see gone were Minnick, Penny, and hopefully Carina.     All of them seemed to add nothing, and I never saw the attraction that Penny held for Callie, and Arizona.   

• Like 4

I didn't care much fo Mark when I first saw him but by the end of his storyline I loved him and I wanted to see great things with him and Lexie, but the writers ruined that, Lexie was probably my favorite character of the entire show. I don't like that lying druggie kid that lives with Owen and Amelia at all, if she left the show I wouldn't even care, I would probably celebrate, I don't know why they kill off beloved characters but drag on stotylines with mediocre characters. the show lost a lot of its magic after season 5 imo, another thing, when is there gonna be a yang guest appearance? Mer could fly over to meet with her for a few days, it would be a good reunion arc

Edited by skermac
  • Like 3

I'm watching the Minnick episodes, and totally hate them, just like ever time I see anything about them.    The woman's teaching method results in the death of a little boy, and everyone runs to comfort her.     And this was when I finally figured out that Arizona was on her way out, when she lost her mind over every new woman that crossed her path.    When Bailey goes to tell suspended Meredith that if she was working that day, she would have been doing the mother to son transplant, it was wrong, because the residents would still be doing it and not Meredith or other qualified surgeons.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2

I haven't liked Derek from the episode in (I think) season 2 where he basically called Meredith a whore for sleeping around AFTER he conveniently forgot to tell her he was married.

• Like 4

I don't think I ever hated a character as much as I hate Maggie. In any show. Maybe it's the fact that she acts like a self-absorbed stupid cluless teenager. Maybe it's the fact that all she cares about is herself. Maybe it's the whole false sisterhood senseless drama. Maybe it's the fact that the character is shoveled down our throats every single week. Die Maggie die.

Edited by maddie965
  • Like 8

I’m a little late to the party, but after watching re runs I felt compelled to put my own tuppence worth in. 

My absolute, number 1 most hated guest ‘star’ was Rebecca. She completely ruined season 4 for me. Those stupid doe eyed looks, turning up randomly, always being dramatic. Ugh!! I had to FF all her scenes. I love Alex, and she nearly completely ruined him.

Sadie is a close second, she was clearly written in to be sexy and a loose canon, she was just down right irritating (stick to your Aussie soaps Melissa!)

Sloan Riley, why!? That’s all I have to say on her

Eliza Minnick-pointless, wooden and unwatchable. 

As for the regular cast....

I never took to George as a main character, I found him creepy, self righteous and whiny, they did his death very well, but they were literally his best scenes. Couldn’t stand Izzy’s throughout the whole Denny thing, word of advice to Shonda, check if your actors can believably cry on demand before giving them emotional scenes to perform. 

Stephanie grated on me, right from the very beginning, they should have cast her as a meek, stays in the background intern. She just has no screen presence at all. 

Shane Ross was badly written, badly acted.

Reed. Just ugh!! 

And Amelia. I can’t stand her voice, her smugness or her self absorbed ways. And I don’t know why, but the way she says ‘tumour’ makes me want to break something. 

I don’t get all the hate for April, I couldn’t stand her until after the Gary Clarke shootings, then she became one of my favourites, I love her highly strung nature-she’s a great actress.

my favourites are by far-Lexie, Arizona, Alex, Mark, Derek, Miranda (all time favourite! She’s hilarious) Cristina and April 

• Like 5

On 1/4/2019 at 8:45 AM, Tallulah7606 said:

I’m a little late to the party, but after watching re runs I felt compelled to put my own tuppence worth in. 

My absolute, number 1 most hated guest ‘star’ was Rebecca. She completely ruined season 4 for me. Those stupid doe eyed looks, turning up randomly, always being dramatic. Ugh!! I had to FF all her scenes. I love Alex, and she nearly completely ruined him.

Sadie is a close second, she was clearly written in to be sexy and a loose canon, she was just down right irritating (stick to your Aussie soaps Melissa!)

Sloan Riley, why!? That’s all I have to say on her

Eliza Minnick-pointless, wooden and unwatchable. 

As for the regular cast....

I never took to George as a main character, I found him creepy, self righteous and whiny, they did his death very well, but they were literally his best scenes. Couldn’t stand Izzy’s throughout the whole Denny thing, word of advice to Shonda, check if your actors can believably cry on demand before giving them emotional scenes to perform. 

Stephanie grated on me, right from the very beginning, they should have cast her as a meek, stays in the background intern. She just has no screen presence at all. 

Shane Ross was badly written, badly acted.

Reed. Just ugh!! 

And Amelia. I can’t stand her voice, her smugness or her self absorbed ways. And I don’t know why, but the way she says ‘tumour’ makes me want to break something. 

I don’t get all the hate for April, I couldn’t stand her until after the Gary Clarke shootings, then she became one of my favourites, I love her highly strung nature-she’s a great actress.

my favourites are by far-Lexie, Arizona, Alex, Mark, Derek, Miranda (all time favourite! She’s hilarious) Cristina and April 

Same for me when it comes to April. I get she was very annoying to a lot of people in her first few seasons. But her acting was always great. Its definitely a lot harder to play the role of someone who is hated by the majority and stick it through to become as beloved as she was near the end.

Minnick's character could have been a great addition, but the writing ruined that for me.

For me most of the characters that come in and act superior, or boast about themselves annoy me the most.  Cristina always had the perfect balance of knowing she was amazing and using that to her advantage, but also knowing when to not be that person and use her heart before her head.

For me (and a lot of people wont agree with me) my most hated character is Teddy. I'm not even 100% sure why to be honest. But every scene she is in is like nails on a chalkboard for me.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, djlittlehorse said:

For me (and a lot of people wont agree with me) my most hated character is Teddy. I'm not even 100% sure why to be honest. But every scene she is in is like nails on a chalkboard for me.

Totally agree with this!!! 

I cant stand her with Owen, Teddy is ok when she’s single and just being a surgeon and ‘one of the girls’ but I can’t bear happy Teddy, and I can’t explain it either

• Like 4

As for characters I hate, mostly Maggie and Meredith.  Maggie because she is simply not believable to me as this super-genius, amazing head of cardiothorasic surgery.  She looks 20 and acts about 18, with the nonstop chatter and incessant gossip.  Meredith is tougher for me.  I can’t quite put my finger on why she annoys the crap out of me but she does.  She seems self-centered, unlikeable and clannish with “her people” to the point it clouds her judgment.  How many times have I heard someone tell her a secret only to hear her tell everyone the secret around the operating table.  She’s unpleasant.

What I hate more than some of the characters is the endless judgmentalism.  Just watched the prison episode for the first time and the judgmentalism was off the charts.  Made me almost put Arizona on the hate list.  Unbelievable and unpleasant.

• Like 4