Type keyword(s) to search

Robyn Brown: She wanted the family, but got stuck with the man.

• Start Topic

Went down a Robyn rabbit hole. It is now plainly clear why nothing makes sense and these people are odd, at best.

Mindy Jessop is Robyn’s “step-niece,” if such a term actually exists, outside the inbred world of polygamy. Mindy’s mother is Lisa Sullivan. Lisa Sullivan is a daughter of Paul Howard Sullivan Sr (Robyn’s stepfather) and Robyn’s “other mother” Carol Sullivan. Robyn's mother is Alice Fullmer. Mindy’s father (Lisa Sullivan’s husband) is Michael Jessop. Michael Jessop is a son of Morris Y. Jessop.

Most viewers will recognize the surname “Jessop,” as the same as Robyn’s ex-husband, and erased father of three of her children, Dayton, Aurora, and Breanna. David Preston Jessop is Mindy’s second cousin. In case anyone is wondering, David Jessop is also…

1st cousin & 2nd cousin of Christine Brown [1st cousin through Christine’s father Rex Allred, a half-brother of David’s mother Mary Diane Allred; 2nd cousin through Christine’s step-grandmother Ethel Jessop, a sister of David’s father Louis LaMar Jessop] 

1st cousin of Meri’s “other mothers” Shirley & Judy 

3rd cousin of Kody Brown

“Mindy is Robyn’s niece, and she has been babysitting Robyn’s kids for a few years now.”

Anyone think Robyn was paying Mindy for her babysitting services, or would this be put under the "grifting" category? 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Went down a Robyn rabbit hole. It is now plainly clear why nothing makes sense and these people are odd, at best.

Mindy Jessop is Robyn’s “step-niece,” if such a term actually exists, outside the inbred world of polygamy. Mindy’s mother is Lisa Sullivan. Lisa Sullivan is a daughter of Paul Howard Sullivan Sr (Robyn’s stepfather) and Robyn’s “other mother” Carol Sullivan. Robyn's mother is Alice Fullmer. Mindy’s father (Lisa Sullivan’s husband) is Michael Jessop. Michael Jessop is a son of Morris Y. Jessop.

Most viewers will recognize the surname “Jessop,” as the same as Robyn’s ex-husband, and erased father of three of her children, Dayton, Aurora, and Breanna. David Preston Jessop is Mindy’s second cousin. In case anyone is wondering, David Jessop is also…

1st cousin & 2nd cousin of Christine Brown [1st cousin through Christine’s father Rex Allred, a half-brother of David’s mother Mary Diane Allred; 2nd cousin through Christine’s step-grandmother Ethel Jessop, a sister of David’s father Louis LaMar Jessop] 

1st cousin of Meri’s “other mothers” Shirley & Judy 

3rd cousin of Kody Brown

“Mindy is Robyn’s niece, and she has been babysitting Robyn’s kids for a few years now.”

Anyone think Robyn was paying Mindy for her babysitting services, or would this be put under the "grifting" category? 

Somehow I stumbled upon her Linkdin account awhile back and she had listed that she was a Nanny for Kody Brown Entertainment. So I'm guessing she was being paid. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Does anyone know how long her store has been closed?  It is an online store so it isn't like COVID closures would affect it.   I would rilly like to know how much money they made/lost on this.  I have always thought they may have been a little bit,  not enough for cover mortgages, but maybe a little spending money.  Maybe enough to go out to eat?

This season Kody is refusing to let AuroraBrieanna get a dog.  Meri makes a statement that Kody doesn't like dogs.  Janelle has dogs, Meri frequently has Moseby staying with her, and Christine bought a puppy for Gwen. 

In a couch session in an episode in a season long, long ago Robyn talks about not wanting pets in the house because of their bathroom habits.  It is Robyn that doesn't want the dog.  I am actually surprised Kody is covering for her, but I guess I shouldn't be because he makes his refusal all about him, his ranch background, and his clothes.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
28 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Does anyone know how long her store has been closed? 

You mean the loser joory business?  It's been offline since before they moved to Flagstaff. I'm thinking maybe a year or more before the move.  And I doubt they ever made a penny with that debacle.  After Sobyn "minused" out what it cost to buy that ugly crap I would imagine they were in the hole.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 4/23/2021 at 9:46 AM, Twopper said:

Does anyone know how long her store has been closed?  It is an online store so it isn't like COVID closures would affect it.   I would rilly like to know how much money they made/lost on this.  I have always thought they may have been a little bit,  not enough for cover mortgages, but maybe a little spending money.  Maybe enough to go out to eat?

The store closed to "restocking" permanently the same time that Robyn went dark on social media.  March 2019.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Discovered this article (2013) while searching for info on Utah's assistance programs eligibility vs paternity identification. (is kody brown listed as father on Janelle and Christine's kids). Article is ok, but check out the comments. Robyn apologists and Robyn bashers.

example:

"Kristin Schwiermann September 24, 2013 at 11:29 am 

Sorry Ed you have the Brown family all wrong. I have been like a mother to Robyn since she was in the 7th grade. She grew up with my daughter, I was the only one that knew that she was polygamist, until this show aired. The Browns do NOT live off the system, unlike those other polygamy groups. They make their own money, and pay their own bills. I have been in their new homes and they do pay for those. Yes they have struggles to make ends meet. And their kids earn scholarships into college. So don’t bring THAT family into this BAD, IGNORANT, ABUSIVE, WELFARE SCAMMING, Group!"

https://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/archive/2013/09/24/on-the-edge-talk-is-cheap-polygamy-isnt/#.YJP9s7VKiYk

• Useful 3
  • LOL 5
(edited)

So, I have just rewatched quite a few episodes of this season and the one before that (Can’t believe I am admitting this to you guys!!) But the following struck me today in the “Robyn cannot find a suitable house story line”:

Kody said that they cannot find a suitable house for such a large family: They need six bedrooms and most rentals have only 4!! Huh? Since when is this a prerequisite for the Brown family?? Janelle had 4 bedrooms in Lehi and poor Christine only 3. He didn’t give a damn about it then. Oh and didn’t her LV house have “only” five? 

B&A can share as the big sisters, Sol and Ari could share for the time being (esp if it is a temporary rental) So four could work. Oh wait...Ari still sleeps in the Master with mummy. In short, there was no need for the million dollar mansion!

Edited by LilyD
Grammar
  • Love 13

I'm really interested in Robyn's comments on plural marriage. She's this self  proclaimed expert, but her mom and stepdad lived separate. The families were separate. Sullivan did a week at a time- St George or LV. 

So where does Robyn get the wisdom she constantly spews? 

I don't think she is drawing from experience, or real life observations. I believe she projects her fantasy of plyg perfection to her now family.

She has her mom's marriage as her example. Mom's marriage, imo, was waiting half her life for her husband to get to her and whip out that honeymoon phase. Every other week.

Not much different than being monogamously  married to a long haul trucker. 

Robyn explained in early episodes that she drew Kody into participating with her on projects so they worked together. In her bubble. 

In whole family settings, she draws attention to herself or her kids. 

Wonder if she watched her mom do that?

• Love 10
On 3/30/2021 at 2:15 PM, laurakaye said:

Not to mention, it was Kody at the age he would have been at the age her kids were in the picture...NOT the age he was when he actually met Robyn's kids.  It's like something out of a Shirley Jackson novel.

Anyone who makes a Shirley Jackson reference gains me as a fan for life! I know there was a recent movie about her, which is on my list to watch, but have you read Private Demons? It's a wonderful biography.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I have not read the book - I did see the movie "Shirley" that starred Elisabeth Moss as Shirley Jackson.  I'm not sure how much of it was true, though.  Her story The Lottery scarred me for life as a teen...much like that pencil portrait of Kody and Robyn's kids scarred everyone in that family for life, as well as the viewers.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 3/30/2021 at 2:10 PM, NoWhammies said:
On 3/30/2021 at 2:07 PM, laurakaye said:

It gives her phrase "we shoulda all been together from Day One" a much darker, sinister undertone, and she left out the part that goes "and I am going to slowly rewrite history and destroy everyone in my path to make it so."

Yep - I have always believed that the hilarious "art" Robyn had made of Kody with the three kids is actually quite sinister and showed her true intentions. Because it wasn't her kids with the fambily. It was her kids with Kody...There's a lot to unpack there.

I agree about the sinister intent and the craziness of thinking that drawing was okay; however I don't think it took much to destroy what was already a shambles. Meri and Kody were already having problems before TLC came along. Plus, in the episode where they ride Segways (was that in Seattle? I don't remember why they went there), Janelle mentions her marriage has been difficult for 20 years. I do think they were at their most functional point in Lehi, before TV and Robyn, with Christine as the glue that held them all together, but I don't think any of them, with the possible exception of mostly-checked-out Janelle were truly happy. It is clear that Robyn made everything worse. TV, however, made it possible for the kids' world opening up beyond the tight confines of the AUB, and I believe it's pretty much accepted that without the addition of a new wife, the Browns would not have been chosen for the show. I've read that they were in competition with at least one other 'plyg' fambly for the series.

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I have not read the book - I did see the movie "Shirley" that starred Elisabeth Moss as Shirley Jackson.  I'm not sure how much of it was true, though.  Her story The Lottery scarred me for life as a teen...much like that pencil portrait of Kody and Robyn's kids scarred everyone in that family for life, as well as the viewers.

"Life Among the Savages," her non-fiction account of life with her husband and children, is the antidote to The Lottery. It's full of humor and wry observations. But yes, all her other books are absolutely chilling. The author of Private Demons makes a very convincing case that Jackson was a schizophrenic.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
On 3/30/2021 at 2:57 PM, Twopper said:

Instead she settled for just convincing him to divorce his legal wife to save the children from going back to the ex in the unlikely event Robyn croaks before her kids reach the age of majority.

Instead of the anthropology students who I think were actors,

I looked up the "anthropology students" and teacher on LinkedIn when I was rewatching a couple years ago. If memory serves, at least a couple of them were UNLV grad students but not in the anthro dept. I seem to recall the instructor was not necessarily their instructor in real life but someone who agreed to do the show. I don't remember their names so I can't re-check them on LinkedIn now.

• Useful 5
  • Love 1

Awhile ago, while deep diving Robyn, I came upon her name on IMDB and dismissed it.

At the time her listing did not include all the information it now does. What I remember it stating was something like: Robyn Sullivan. She is an actress, known for Just Shoot Me! (1997), CMT 2000 Countdown (2000). It did not include her photo, so I thought it could be someone else / or a coincidence. Like everything with these people, it seemed odd, and strange that she would be seeking an acting career.

Found the article below which repeats the information. Her IMDB page now has more info including her award winning sisterwives performance. 

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2585315/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm#mini_bio

The confirmation of this info gives credence to the rumor that she deliberatively went after the kody brown experience after she heard they were about to be filmed. 

"Robyn once dabbled in acting. She appeared in an episode of the 90’s sitcom Just Shoot Me. However the role wasn’t exactly her big break. She played a model and while she may have filmed more scenes, in the final product, she ended up only being seen via a picture hanging on the wall. She also played a cheerleader on Country Music Television’s 2000 Countdown. When Robyn Brown unexpectedly became pregnant, she married the father, David Jessop, and apparently that was the end of her acting pursuits."

https://timesnewsexpress.com/news/entertainment/movie-tv-news/sister-wives-facts-about-kody-browns-wives-that-fans-may-not-know/

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Awhile ago, while deep diving Robyn, I came upon her name on IMDB and dismissed it.

At the time her listing did not include all the information it now does. What I remember it stating was something like: Robyn Sullivan. She is an actress, known for Just Shoot Me! (1997), CMT 2000 Countdown (2000). It did not include her photo, so I thought it could be someone else / or a coincidence. Like everything with these people, it seemed odd, and strange that she would be seeking an acting career.

Found the article below which repeats the information. Her IMDB page now has more info including her award winning sisterwives performance. 

The confirmation of this info gives credence to the rumor that she deliberatively went after the kody brown experience after she heard they were about to be filmed. 

"Robyn once dabbled in acting. She appeared in an episode of the 90’s sitcom Just Shoot Me. However the role wasn’t exactly her big break. She played a model and while she may have filmed more scenes, in the final product, she ended up only being seen via a picture hanging on the wall. She also played a cheerleader on Country Music Television’s 2000 Countdown. When Robyn Brown unexpectedly became pregnant, she married the father, David Jessop, and apparently that was the end of her acting pursuits."

https://timesnewsexpress.com/news/entertainment/movie-tv-news/sist

I don't know who is responsible for updating Imdb listings, but I find it very hard to believe that at age 17 - 19 this very sheltered person went to Los Angeles and landed a TV show role, however small. I think imdb listing conflated SW Robyn with actress Robyn. Sullivan is such a common last name.  Just my observations,  not a critique of your post.

Edited by Teafortwo
typo
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, itsadryheat said:

https://timesnewsexpress.com/news/entertainment/movie-tv-news/sister-wives-facts-about-kody-browns-wives-that-fans-may-not-know/

19 minutes ago, Teafortwo said:

I don't know who is responsible for updating Imdb listing, but I find it very hard to believe that at age 17 - 19 this very sheltered person went to Los Angeles and landed a TV show role, however small. I think imdb listing conflated SW Robyn with actress Robyn. Sullivan is such a common last name.  Just my observations,  not a critique of your post.

This subject has come up a lot over the years.  When the first person found it, the actresses name was Robyn Brown.  Obviously in 1997 and 2000, her name wasn't Brown. And then it had the Sullivan added to it.  Until I see a clear screen shot from this "poster hanging on the wall" or from whatever the Country Music show is, I am not buying it. 

Dayton was born in January of 2000 and Robyn was married before he was born, I really doubt she was playing a cheerleader on television in 1999/2000.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

Agree with all of you, which is why I dismissed this specific crazy.

If her imdb page is false and/or has been manipulated, lets make one for all of them.

Janelle appearing on Cooking Shows and winning, Meri on Project Runway or working for E! interviewing celebrities asking Who are You Wearing, so many thoughts, so little time, lol.

And a redo on Robyns.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

This subject has come up a lot over the years.  When the first person found it, the actresses name was Robyn Brown.  Obviously in 1997 and 2000, her name wasn't Brown. And then it had the Sullivan added to it.  Until I see a clear screen shot from this "poster hanging on the wall" or from whatever the Country Music show is, I am not buying it. 

Dayton was born in January of 2000 and Robyn was married before he was born, I really doubt she was playing a cheerleader on television in 1999/2000.

There was also a published author of children's books that this Robyn Brown was given credit for in error.  The only "authoring" that she has participated in was their joint effort Becoming Sister Wives. That doesn't stop either Meri or Robyn from individually taking credit for writing a NYT bestseller.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

True.  I read somewhere that the only way they would get the show was to take on another wife.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
(edited)

I started re-watching Season 1, episode 3 and oh my goodness. There is a scene where Robyn's kids are supposed to be packing, and Dayton apologizes for "breaking that thing." Robyn tells him it's okay. They pan over and "that thing" is a bunch of photos of Kody with Robyn's kids, in a frame hanging on the wall. There is a giant spreading crack, as if someone has thrown a heavy object at it.

I don't think Dayton was cool with the whole remarriage thing at all.

Also: priceless scene at the beginning of the ep. where the older 4 girls discuss how weird it is/isn't that their dad is marrying someone new, while they are planning a birthday party for Robyn. Mariah wants to do face painting (lol) and Mykelti says it's weird when your dad's fiancee says she wants to smell your dad's sweater that you're wearing because she misses his smell.

This is the ep where Meri says she only stays because of "my commitment level and my daughter," while Kody plays with her hair and tries to conceal how pissed he is that she says that to the cameras. They were all doomed before the show even began.

ETA: of course, it also features the first move of their umpteen moves. With Meri in charge of organzing. Foreshadowing....

Edited by Teafortwo
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

This is the ep where Meri says she only stays because of "my commitment level and my daughter," while Kody plays with her hair and tries to conceal how pissed he is that she says that to the cameras. They were all doomed before the show even began.

I think I'll have to start rewatching the show from the beginning.  Little scenes that seemed peripheral at the time now seem to be very inciteful about where they were heading, without us (and probably them) noticing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
22 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

Mariah wants to do face painting (lol) and Mykelti says it's weird when your dad's fiancee says she wants to smell your dad's sweater that you're wearing because she misses his smell.

I forgot all about that.  If that doesn't tell you about Robyn, I don't know what does.  Most semi well-adjusted women would not talk to their future teenage step-daughters about their father's "smell."  She was destroying boundaries way before she became a wife.

15 hours ago, deirdra said:

I think I'll have to start rewatching the show from the beginning.  Little scenes that seemed peripheral at the time now seem to be very inciteful about where they were heading, without us (and probably them) noticing.

Oh, for SURE.  Especially where Robyn is concerned.  I know I harp a lot about her being devious and underhanded from the very beginning, but on rewatch you can definitely see the birth of her master plan to take over this family and the legal wife status.  She is pure evil genius.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 10
On 6/27/2021 at 1:56 PM, itsadryheat said:

Agree with all of you, which is why I dismissed this specific crazy.

If her imdb page is false and/or has been manipulated, lets make one for all of them.

Janelle appearing on Cooking Shows and winning, Meri on Project Runway or working for E! interviewing celebrities asking Who are You Wearing, so many thoughts, so little time, lol.

And a redo on Robyns.

Well, I don't know if it's real or not, but judging from the Trivia section, there is a whole lot of birth and birthday info on these people that nobody would care about except for maybe her. This is pretty funny.

Robyn on IMDB 1.jpg

Robyn on IMDB 2.jpg

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

Well, I don't know if it's real or not, but judging from the Trivia section, there is a whole lot of birth and birthday info on these people that nobody would care about except for maybe her. This is pretty funny.

Robyn on IMDB 1.jpg

Robyn on IMDB 2.jpg

Except: Robyn was NOT born Sullivan. Her mom, Reva Alice Fullmer was married to a man named Robert Marck. They divorced and Alice became Paul Sullivan's 2nd wife. Spiritually, not legally. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
21 minutes ago, Art Of Noiz said:

Except: Robyn was NOT born Sullivan. Her mom, Reva Alice Fullmer was married to a man named Robert Marck. They divorced and Alice became Paul Sullivan's 2nd wife. Spiritually, not legally. 

I also love the fact that they ignored the spiritual wife aspect when they referred to Robyn giving birth to Sol with her "fiance (now husband)" and married her "boyfriend of 5 years". 

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I also love the fact that they ignored the spiritual wife aspect when they referred to Robyn giving birth to Sol with her "fiance (now husband)" and married her "boyfriend of 5 years". 

Yep. Whitewashed version, eh?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I'm not sure where to ask this question, so I'll start here. Wtheck ever happened to Kendra Pollard? Parra? 

I have watched SW from the beginning, but I'm late to blogs, etc. I love prowling the old ones. 

How did Robyn meet her dear friend Kendra? Is she part of Robyn's family?  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Art Of Noiz said:

I'm not sure where to ask this question, so I'll start here. Wtheck ever happened to Kendra Pollard? Parra? 

I have watched SW from the beginning, but I'm late to blogs, etc. I love prowling the old ones. 

How did Robyn meet her dear friend Kendra? Is she part of Robyn's family?  

Ahh Kendra.  Her name still pops up now and then.  I don't think it has ever been said exactly how Robyn met her, but if memory serves it was around the time of My sisterwives closet and Kendra was a design person?  She must have weaseled her way into Robyn's trust because she got herself on camera on the show.  The "shopping for modest Mormon dresses in San Francisco episode"

She isn't part of Robyn's family but she was the admin of a Like page Robyn started on facebook around the same time of the catfish days.  Kendra was named the Junk Yard Dog by CJ on her blog because she behaved online like a rabid self proclaimed gate keeping protector of the family and Robyn in particular. Kendra was her own breed of nutter tho and once it ended with her and Robyn she reversed roles and jumped to the "Sam is real and he proved it to me" side and then fed any tidbit she had on the family to the online click bait celebrity websites. I have a feeling that the rumor of "the Browns chose to take less money in a desperate attempt to stay on air" came from Kendra.

• Useful 5
  • Love 8

I remember the rumors about Kendra being in cahoots with Jackie aka Sam with the cat fishing of Meri, but I didn't know how Robyn and Kendra became acquainted.  That dress seeking episode in SF was tailor-made for Robyn.  She was the only one 'modeling' dresses, IIRC, because the other three were 'plus-size.'

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I remember the rumors about Kendra being in cahoots with Jackie aka Sam with the cat fishing of Meri, but I didn't know how Robyn and Kendra became acquainted.  That dress seeking episode in SF was tailor-made for Robyn.  She was the only one 'modeling' dresses, IIRC, because the other three were 'plus-size.'

Shoot, they should have had Kendra model. Wasn't she pregnant?

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Art Of Noiz said:

Could be.  I guessed that she was 'plus-sized' but?  Oddly enough, she didn't seem to know of a store that could have accommodated all of them.  Strange!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Could be.  I guessed that she was 'plus-sized' but?  Oddly enough, she didn't seem to know of a store that could have accommodated all of them.  Strange!

It may have even been Kendra who took them to the fabric store and it was her idea to have dresses custom made for their "modesty" requirements and vastly different tastes. I think that is where Meri bought that upholstery fabric for her dress.

22 hours ago, Art Of Noiz said:

Yes, I think she had like 7 or 8 kids.

• Love 5
On 7/14/2021 at 1:16 PM, Roslyn said:

It may have even been Kendra who took them to the fabric store and it was her idea to have dresses custom made for their "modesty" requirements and vastly different tastes. I think that is where Meri bought that upholstery fabric for her dress.

Yes, I think she had like 7 or 8 kids.

Omgosh. 7 kids. I can't imagine.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, Stefphill said:

Yes.  Fun fact: Kendra lives in the Bay Area (near me 😳)

Wouldn't it be a zany kookoo kind of justice if candid photos of Kendra were sold to tabloids. You know...full of innuendo and sayings like " a person who is near Kendra...".

Ok. Fun fantasy over. 

• LOL 7
4 hours ago, Art Of Noiz said:

Wouldn't it be a zany kookoo kind of justice if candid photos of Kendra were sold to tabloids. You know...full of innuendo and sayings like " a person who is near Kendra...".

Ok. Fun fantasy over. 

I volunteer as tribute.  If it's the San Francisco Bay Area anyway.  I'm pretty good at paparazzi photography.  lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Art Of Noiz said:

Ok. Fun fantasy over. 

I still haven’t seen her personally yet.  Although whenever I see a woman with a lot of kids I check to see if it’s her. 🤣

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

So I check her Pinterest from time to time.  She was active 8 hours ago in “Things I want in my yard” and another board about being thankful to God.  Her boards about quotes relating to strife and being strong was active one month ago.  
Im a stalker lol

• Useful 6
  • LOL 4

Does anyone think Robyn would stay with Kody if the money runs out, not completely out, but like they couldn’t live in a McMansion, and get new convertibles every year?  She wouldn’t be in a trailer on Coyote Plague, but would live in something like the Lehi house and just keep the minivan.   

Also, do you think Robyn expects the older kids (Day’un, Aurora, and Breanna) to live with her until Sol and Aerosol are old enough to take care of themselves because at least some of them are probably helping raise them? I feel like she’d be mad but she’d have to go “putting her scent out there” again and find some other fool.  Plus, redo the family portraits AGAIN. She might expect her kids to help her by that point, if any of them are married or working by that point.  Help her not necessarily her and Kody.

Then again, maybe Kody will keep raking it in on Cameo.  I wonder if Robyn does his hair for each video.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

If the money runs out. TLC or whatever I think Robyn will gone as fast as she can pack. Yes, I think she keeps her older kids around to take care of the younger ones. She has to get her "beauty" sleep after all! 

I feel basically those kids are her "prisoners" they do what she expects them to and will probably do so as long as it serves her purposes.

At this point in her life, I doubt her "scent" will catch much of anything.

Yeah, Kootie and Cameo, is he really "raking" it in?? Really? The posts shown here don't show anything to me that will draw a lot of people in.  Only the "star struck" groupies maybe, but doubt that would keep Robochin in her needed lifestyle.

• Love 13
34 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

If the money runs out. TLC or whatever I think Robyn will gone as fast as she can pack. Yes, I think she keeps her older kids around to take care of the younger ones. She has to get her "beauty" sleep after all! 

I feel basically those kids are her "prisoners" they do what she expects them to and will probably do so as long as it serves her purposes.

At this point in her life, I doubt her "scent" will catch much of anything.

Yeah, Kootie and Cameo, is he really "raking" it in?? Really? The posts shown here don't show anything to me that will draw a lot of people in.  Only the "star struck" groupies maybe, but doubt that would keep Robochin in her needed lifestyle.

I don’t think he’s actually raking it in on Cameo, more of an exaggeration on my part, and I would guess those would drop off once the show is off the air.  Robyn just seems so lazy to me.  I can’t see her getting any kind of regular job, she just seems like she would expect her kids or maybe even her parents to pitch in, if they can’t juggle those finances anymore. What kind of work did she do when she was keeping a roof over the kids’ heads and food in their bellies?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Then again, maybe Kody will keep raking it in on Cameo.

He's already raised his rates to $89 and seems to do most of the "shout outs" on the fly, and is very repetitive. "Kody Brown here, thanks for being fans of the show. Peace." BARF

• Useful 3
45 minutes ago, Teafortwo said:

He's already raised his rates to $89 and seems to do most of the "shout outs" on the fly, and is very repetitive. "Kody Brown here, thanks for being fans of the show. Peace." BARF

How that jerkwad gets suckers to pay for his stupid face, is way beyond my COL pay grade.

• Love 14
20 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I don’t think he’s actually raking it in on Cameo, more of an exaggeration on my part, and I would guess those would drop off once the show is off the air.  Robyn just seems so lazy to me.  I can’t see her getting any kind of regular job, she just seems like she would expect her kids or maybe even her parents to pitch in, if they can’t juggle those finances anymore. What kind of work did she do when she was keeping a roof over the kids’ heads and food in their bellies?  

I read somewhere that she lived with her mom and stepdad. She worked a few months at a nursing home owned by a family member. 

Its been so long ago I read that, I can't remember where.. if true, what a comedown for someone with her math skills. Calculus in college,  and the minusing abilities on spreadsheets.

Edited by Art Of Noiz
Spelling
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1