Type keyword(s) to search

Robyn Brown: She wanted the family, but got stuck with the man.

• Start Topic

Here's another, not so cute, pic of David Preston Jessop.

https://arrest.pics/view/MT/Ravalli/445697/david-preston-jessop-arrested-in-ravalli-county

The smiling photo can be found via google images and looks to be pasted on top of Kody's body when he had his empathy belly while Robyn was pregnant with King Sol.

Other than her joory bizniss, has Robyn ever had a real job since David stole her cookie?  No wonder she has no money sense.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Other than her joory bizniss, has Robyn ever had a real job since David stole her cookie?  No wonder she has no money sense.

As far as I know, Robyn has NEVER had a real job.   

Oh!!  And that phrase cracks me up every single time I read it!!

Edited by Kyanight
  • Love 4

I completely remember Robyn saying, during season one, that she worked to support her three kids after cookie stealer and she divorced.  What that "work" was, was never stated, so it was probably just bullshit on her part.  

What I don't remember but have heard here, is that she came into the fambly with some 35 grand in bills, and threw her bills on someone's counter?  I'm sorry I missed that.  

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I completely remember Robyn saying, during season one, that she worked to support her three kids after cookie stealer and she divorced.  What that "work" was, was never stated, so it was probably just bullshit on her part.  

What I don't remember but have heard here, is that she came into the fambly with some 35 grand in bills, and threw her bills on someone's counter?  I'm sorry I missed that.  

I think she worked after leaving Jessop and before Kody came along.  I believe it was in a nursing home.  But I'm betting once Kody came along she sweet talked him into allowing her not to work at an actually job.  Which is why she was able to start My Sister wives closet.  Then she was getting Meri and Mariah to do the actual work.  Then having Mindy to babysit and help with the house work.  Meri probably thought screw this, I can be making my own money.  I don't blame her.  What does Robyn do that she couldn't fill a few orders and mail them.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I do remember that but not which kitchen counter she threw them on.  She just casually flung them down and said something like...who looks after this?...

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

I do remember that but not which kitchen counter she threw them on.  She just casually flung them down and said something like...who looks after this?...

And wasn't a grand or two for Victoria Secret??     

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Yep, and she'll never live that down I hope.  She claimed that she had to shop VS as they were the ONLY place she could find jeans or pyjamas to fit her extra l-ooo-ng legs.  This, from a woman who claimed that she was so destitute that she couldn't afford a crib and her baby had to sleep in a dresser drawer.  Priorities.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Yes.  She said it was because that's the only place she could find jeans for her extra long legs.  Luckily VS stopped making them in 2016 or the Browns would have had to declare bankruptcy by now.

• LOL 11
1 minute ago, Elbow said:

So, it's a composite. But...why?

You would have to backtrack on the thread to see where the suppositions and speculation started.  I haven't got time right now to do it myself or I would.  It was just harmless snark.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Elbow said:

What's funny about pasting Jessop's head over Kody's and pretending it's a real photo?

It's a response to that creepy sketch of the kids when they were young that Robochin had done replacing Jessop's image with Kootie.

• Like 1
  • Love 15
On 1/25/2020 at 4:50 PM, xwordfanatik said:

What a colossal flop that was/is.  Sponge Robyn Square Head just knew her awesome designs would support the whole fambly.  

I'm sure they got a huge tax write-off for the whole thing.  

SpongeRobyn SquareHead needs to be her official nickname.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, Elbow said:

What's funny about pasting Jessop's head over Kody's and pretending it's a real photo?

you needed to be following along on the thread... it was a joke response to Robyns FAKE picture of Kody IN Jessops place.

No one was pretending it was a real photo... it was an obvious joke if you were following along... Sofa even said "I’d create another creepy  ‘Moment that didn’t exist’," to point out that it was FAKE just like Robyns

On 1/24/2020 at 5:50 PM, Sofa Sloth said:

I’ve just watched a rerun of the adoption episode of ‘Day’unAuroraBreanna’ (as mumble mouth Robyn refers to them collectively as) and wondered who the mystery bio dad was. 

I did a google search out of curiousity and found:  He’s Christine's first and second cousin, first cousin through Christine’s father Rex Allred, a brother of David’s mother Mary Diane Allred; second cousin through Christine’s step-grandmother Ethel Jessop, a sister of David’s father Louis LaMar Jessop. He’s also a first cousin of Meri’s “other mothers” Shirley & Judy, and third cousin of Kody somehow. 

I also came across a mugshot and court papers obtained from Hamilton City Court in Montana, stating that David Preston Jessop, 39, was arrested on January 12, 2018 for partner or family member assault, causing bodily injury -(granted the article is from radar online so who knows about the validity of it).

Anyway I thought rather than just attach the photo of him I found, in the spirit of Robyn’s creepy history revisionist portrait (behold that horror again below👇🏼*shudders*)

D1F43799-F3DB-4621-831F-F79A63E49812.thumb.jpeg.b7fec78f8b02de556ee780989278d4a0.jpeg

I’d create another creepy  ‘Moment that didn’t exist’, but phasing out Kody and replacing with the ‘kidses’ biological father instead 😆 

2672BE05-2A6C-4203-A1F7-AF211AF13F5B.thumb.jpeg.a8d582331172fb9b79dbd8a1e29e8174.jpeg

I was curious about the genetic similarities and I definitely see the family resemblance particularly in Aurora. It also appears Robyn has a ‘type’! 

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • Love 18
18 hours ago, Elbow said:

It is a joke.  Robyn had a pic redone that HAD been her old family.  Kids minus Kody.  She had Kody's face put where David's was.  Re painting of history.  It has taken off as a forum joke.   

• Love 17
56 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

It is a joke.  Robyn had a pic redone that HAD been her old family.  Kids minus Kody.  She had Kody's face put where David's was.  Re painting of history.  It has taken off as a forum joke.   

Almost the worst part of the revisionist portrait, was the fact she took that pic of Kody, out of his family picture with Christine holding one of her kids! What a slap in the face for that family wondering why she’s replaced HER own family with their treasured moment. Just creepy and bizarre all around. No wonder Christine was so jealous. 

• Like 1
  • Love 22
19 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

SpongeRobyn SquareHead needs to be her official nickname.

AKA SpongeRobyn SquareChin.

4 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Almost the worst part of the revisionist portrait, was the fact she took that pic of Kody, out of his family picture with Christine holding one of her kids! What a slap in the face for that family wondering why she’s replaced HER own family with their treasured moment. Just creepy and bizarre all around. No wonder Christine was so jealous. 

That's just wrong.  Who the hell DOES stuff like that?  Well ... besides Robyn.

• Love 10

Breanne was a baby in Robyn's revisionist history 'pitcher' and it could have an effect on her memory.  You know how you think you remember things from when you were little, but it is probably the memory of seeing the photos of yourself at various events over and over?  She's probably 'remembering' sitting on Kootie's lap as a baby long before she ever met him.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I found her presentation so creepy... going on about this evil monster stealing her cookie.

Maybe he's not a model husband but he's still the kids dad and they're sitting there listening to her trash him in front of everyone... Unbelievable. 

• Love 7

Someone on Reddit posted a picture of a young Ann B. Davis (Alice from the Brady Bunch) alongside Robyn.  Very similar looking.

She wasn't great-looking as a 30 year old "hot young wife" that Kootie was falling down and pissing his pants over, and she hasn't aged well, either.  That flat dark brown hair she's dyeing her hair does her no favors, either.  Her short leash around Kootie is beginning to lose its charm, even to that dunderhead asshat, I suspect.  Good!

• Love 10
13 hours ago, deirdra said:

And her neck looks rilly inflated.

She has something going on in there.  She looks really unhealthy.  Heavy breathing, lump neck, aging rapidly like she is in some aging machine, something is going on.  Her breathing reminds me of some 600+ pound folks on My 600-lb Life.

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

She has something going on in there.  She looks really unhealthy.  Heavy breathing, lump neck, aging rapidly like she is in some aging machine, something is going on.  Her breathing reminds me of some 600+ pound folks on My 600-lb Life.

I'm guessing thyroid issues.

• Love 8
14 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

The lump in her neck was visible last season.  I know it was discussed here, but no one knows what is going on.

The dude on Flip or Flop had thyroid cancer & was alerted to it by a nurse watching who contacted someone on the show to tell him to get his much more subtle lump checked out.  Within a couple of months he'd had surgery.  But his swelling was concentrated around the thyroid gland and Robyn has a spare tire around her neck, which could be a more advanced case or some sort of lymph system problem.

She may have contacted some quack doctor. Remember when they were behind schedule for the move to Flag and she was taking her supplements from ~10 different bottles & baggies?  She is so dumb that she hasn't figured out to put her pills in "pill minders" for each day or time of day.  Instead of spending 15 minutes a day, you spend 15 minutes a month apportioning them out.  But I guess she has nothing better to do with her time.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, deirdra said:

She may have contacted some quack doctor. Remember when they were behind schedule for the move to Flag and she was taking her supplements from ~10 different bottles & baggies?  She is so dumb that she hasn't figured out to put her pills in "pill minders" for each day or time of day.  Instead of spending 15 minutes a day, you spend 15 minutes a month apportioning them out.  But I guess she has nothing better to do with her time.

That's really a good point.  They are treating scoliosis with PVC pipe.  It is very possible that they are treating her neck with herbal supplements, or some such thing.  it does appear worse this season.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, smarty2020 said:

Christine did mention recently on facebook that Ysabel was going to have surgery on her back.  She said Ysabel was in too much pain.

Was this before or after she jumped on the Christmas tree?

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
21 minutes ago, deirdra said:

That's right; Christine was an idiot to allow that!  Also, Ysabel was hefting furniture when they moved, and I couldn't believe Christine offered Y and Gwen to help Meri move her crap.  Either of those probably made that poor girl hurt even more.  😞

• Love 11
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

Clearly she felt well enough to fling herself across the room at that point.  It didn't occur to her or her mother that something like that would not be a good idea?  The lack of functioning brain cells in this group is frightening.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

This picture was in an article in June 2019, taken at Disneyland:

35482316-897F-4321-8D9D-D5E87A914C88.jpeg

Look at the gut, ass, belly, flab, FAT, blubber, pork, balloon body on Janelle. 😲

How does this woman have the nerve to put herself out there as a health coach?

She's bigger than ever and looking more droopy than usual... No way is she in the rotation with that body.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
34 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Look at the gut, ass, belly, flab, FAT, blubber, pork, balloon body on Janelle. 😲

How does this woman have the nerve to put herself out there as a health coach?

She's bigger than ever and looking more droopy than usual... No way is she in the rotation with that body.

Taking my response to the Janelle thread...

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, aimlessbird said:

I would not put it past the Browns to use a wheelchair at Disneyland as a prop in order to beat the lines.  Kind of like an Emotional Support Animal prop.

Sadly, that thought totally crossed my mind, too.

• Love 5

I didn't put that together; I just assumed Ysabel already had the surgery that apparently Christine had said she was scheduled for.

SHAME on them, if in fact this was a scam to avoid standing in line.  Do they also use their disabled parent(s) parking placards to park in close-up spaces in lots, too?

BOO!

• Love 4

Why didn’t they just rent her a scooter at Disneyland, it’s easier than having someone push her? My friend broke her foot right before a pre-paid four day trip to Disneyland and Disney California with her family and friends. She paid $50 to rent a scooter at Disneyland and was able to go to the front of the line on all the rides with her entire party. This was maybe six years ago. It’s different now and I think they give you a fast pass to come back at a certain time. I doubt Ysabel could go on most of the rides after her back surgery anyway. It’s interesting so much of the family, including Meri, is there. I wonder if they were filming. Otherwise, they seem to be spending more time with each other than I would have thought with all the drama going on. 

• Love 4

I’m surprised they didn’t get Janelle a wheelchair too. Honestly- she probably can’t walk more than a few minutes lugging all that weight around. 

Robyn looks different in that photo- thinner, tucked in shirt, and messy hair under a baseball cap.... 

• Love 1