Type keyword(s) to search

Robyn Brown: She wanted the family, but got stuck with the man.

• Start Topic

I'm not sure which way I go with the likelihood of Robyn birthing #6.

Janelle and Christine each have 6 kids so both have saved 6 souls from the limbo of the Pre-existence. Robyn has saved only 5 souls thus far.

Maybe it will come down to how competitive she is. Or maybe saving one less soul but having legal rights to Kody's peen tips the balance for her.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, suomi said:

Robyn has saved only 5 souls thus far.

With the wonky, ever-changing rules in their "faith", do the first 3 even count?  And honestly, I don't think there is anything left of the whole religious aspect to this shitshow anymore.

• Love 12

I think the first three count on The Big Scoreboard In The Sky because, whether your team is AUB or FLDS or LDS, those three souls were saved from going into Gentile wombs. Whew, close one! 

Whether or not that tenant (LOL) still exists in Robyn's heart remains to be seen.

And ITA with you, any remaining semblance of a religious aspect exists only to pander to the programming gods at TLC.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

15, right?

You're right, except Robyn rewrote history, and the three Jessop kids automatically had their DNA replaced with Kootie's.  She's a witch, for sure.  That's some Black Magic right there.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Robyn had her boy and girl with Kody. 

1 more than Meri & the 2 youngest.  

She's set and doesn't need anymore to ensure her spot on the pyramid.  

Dayton is college age.  I'm sure she's ready to move on from that part of her life.  But if she has another girl the name will be Cinderella Ariel Jasmine Snow White Brown. 

• LOL 11

I think she is responsible for "Sam" picking Meri as a mark. Kendra was in on it and Kendra was Robyn's bff, at the time.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Robyn's life story ends with her in prison. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 10/31/2019 at 11:51 AM, xwordfanatik said:

One more kid, and Kootie ties with dildo Jim Bob Duggar.  What an honor (not.)

And you know Kotex wouldn't be satisfied with a tie.  He'd need to surpass Dildo Duggar by having 20 kids.

• LOL 6

In this last episode Janelle let slip that Robyn sleeps until late morning. So I wonder who is getting King Sol ready for school on Kody's days away?

On 1/17/2020 at 6:56 PM, Soaper410 said:

But if she has another girl the name will be Cinderella Ariel Jasmine Snow White Brown. 

You're reading my mind! Ever since Areola I've joked that Robyn's last pregnancy will be twins - Cinderella and Brigham.

• LOL 10
11 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

In this last episode Janelle let slip that Robyn sleeps until late morning. So I wonder who is getting King Sol ready for school on Kody's days away?

Kody or the older girls would be my guess.  Last season he couldn't be bothered to even give a speck of attention when Christine was telling him Truely's morning schedule, but he knew every little detail of Solomon's and Ari's schedules! Then he just pawned it off when Christine assured him that Paedon knew what Truely needed.

• Love 3

This religious sect is sketchy in that the only proper manly office set forth is to sleep with and impregnate multiple women.  As if that’s the only manly offering they could possibly build a religion on.  No one thought to base a religion on a man being foremost a servant, listener, present father, cheerful giver, and able protector?  

No?

Well, Christianity beat them to that one, I guess. 

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, Just Wondering said:

This religious sect is sketchy in that the only proper manly office set forth is to sleep with and impregnate multiple women.  As if that’s the only manly offering they could possibly build a religion on.  No one thought to base a religion on a man being foremost a servant, listener, present father, cheerful giver, and able protector?  

No?

Well, Christianity beat them to that one, I guess. 

And prior to that - Judaism.   Although there were/are polygamist Jews.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I agree with most here that Robyn is stealth/fake/not to be trusted and so forth. But every so often I remind myself that without a 4th wife, they might not have gotten the show at all. Hence Robyn = meal ticket/expensive house-es etc.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
35 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

If Kootie gets desperate enough for another season, I want him to find a gullible fifth "wife" just to see Robyn's square head explode.  It appears she's over that asshat, anyway.

I would SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO love to see that!  She might be over him, but she's the type that believes "I don't want him but no one else can have him!"

• Love 14

I’ve just watched a rerun of the adoption episode of ‘Day’unAuroraBreanna’ (as mumble mouth Robyn refers to them collectively as) and wondered who the mystery bio dad was. 

I did a google search out of curiousity and found:  He’s Christine's first and second cousin, first cousin through Christine’s father Rex Allred, a brother of David’s mother Mary Diane Allred; second cousin through Christine’s step-grandmother Ethel Jessop, a sister of David’s father Louis LaMar Jessop. He’s also a first cousin of Meri’s “other mothers” Shirley & Judy, and third cousin of Kody somehow. 

I also came across a mugshot and court papers obtained from Hamilton City Court in Montana, stating that David Preston Jessop, 39, was arrested on January 12, 2018 for partner or family member assault, causing bodily injury -(granted the article is from radar online so who knows about the validity of it).

Anyway I thought rather than just attach the photo of him I found, in the spirit of Robyn’s creepy history revisionist portrait (behold that horror again below👇🏼*shudders*)

D1F43799-F3DB-4621-831F-F79A63E49812.thumb.jpeg.b7fec78f8b02de556ee780989278d4a0.jpeg

I’d create another creepy  ‘Moment that didn’t exist’, but phasing out Kody and replacing with the ‘kidses’ biological father instead 😆 

2672BE05-2A6C-4203-A1F7-AF211AF13F5B.thumb.jpeg.a8d582331172fb9b79dbd8a1e29e8174.jpeg

I was curious about the genetic similarities and I definitely see the family resemblance particularly in Aurora. It also appears Robyn has a ‘type’! 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Useful 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

I wonder if he is also a second or third cousin of Robyn, since Aurora looks like both of them.

They both grew up apart of the same AUB sect I think so maybe they are.  I’m pretty sure I read  Mindy Jessop, Robyn’s niece/nanny featured on the show occasionally, is a cousin of David. I’m sure there’s plenty of interbreeding in the polygamist sects. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I’m sure there’s plenty of interbreeding in the polygamist sects. 

There has to be.  The old men chase out the young boys and just breed and breed and breed with the same female lines.  Disgusting.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

They both grew up apart of the same AUB sect I think so maybe they are.  I’m pretty sure I read  Mindy Jessop, Robyn’s niece/nanny featured on the show occasionally, is a cousin of David. I’m sure there’s plenty of interbreeding in the polygamist sects. 

In some of the groups the interbreeding is on purpose...

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

The Kingston sect believes in interbreeding, I've read.  They have many birth defects as a result.

That just seems so odd.  Maybe they feel their particular set of genes is superior and the want to keep their own bloodlines pure?

I know that LDS maintain scrupulous hereditary records (available to anyone - even outside LDS), and I thought that would be to avoid inter-breeding.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

That's what the documentary I saw said - that the Kingstons want to keep their bloodline "pure."  Very sad for those affected and in that cult.

The Kingston’s was the sect that poor girl Colleen came from. I always remember that polygamy debate when Colleen was explaining her polygamy upbringing;  just telling her own story and stated in her OWN experience ‘sister wives weren’t friends and hate each other’ and then old Robbo-chin grabbed the mic and started whining and attacking Colleen as she felt victimised personally by her story.  That scene intensified my dislike for Robyn instantly. 

• Love 14
22 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

The Kingston’s was the sect that poor girl Colleen came from. I always remember that polygamy debate when Colleen was explaining her polygamy upbringing;  just telling her own story and stated in her OWN experience ‘sister wives weren’t friends and hate each other’ and then old Robbo-chin grabbed the mic and started whining and attacking Colleen as she felt victimised personally by her story.  That scene intensified my dislike for Robyn instantly. 

Bitch grabbed the mic and with her Dick Tracy jaw and mean little mouth, condescendingly spat out "you don't speak for me (or us) SWEETIE". 

• Love 5
22 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I’ve just watched a rerun of the adoption episode of ‘Day’unAuroraBreanna’ (as mumble mouth Robyn refers to them collectively as) and wondered who the mystery bio dad was. 

I did a google search out of curiousity and found:  He’s Christine's first and second cousin, first cousin through Christine’s father Rex Allred, a brother of David’s mother Mary Diane Allred; second cousin through Christine’s step-grandmother Ethel Jessop, a sister of David’s father Louis LaMar Jessop. He’s also a first cousin of Meri’s “other mothers” Shirley & Judy, and third cousin of Kody somehow. 

I also came across a mugshot and court papers obtained from Hamilton City Court in Montana, stating that David Preston Jessop, 39, was arrested on January 12, 2018 for partner or family member assault, causing bodily injury -(granted the article is from radar online so who knows about the validity of it).

Anyway I thought rather than just attach the photo of him I found, in the spirit of Robyn’s creepy history revisionist portrait (behold that horror again below👇🏼*shudders*)

D1F43799-F3DB-4621-831F-F79A63E49812.thumb.jpeg.b7fec78f8b02de556ee780989278d4a0.jpeg

I’d create another creepy  ‘Moment that didn’t exist’, but phasing out Kody and replacing with the ‘kidses’ biological father instead 😆 

2672BE05-2A6C-4203-A1F7-AF211AF13F5B.thumb.jpeg.a8d582331172fb9b79dbd8a1e29e8174.jpeg

I was curious about the genetic similarities and I definitely see the family resemblance particularly in Aurora. It also appears Robyn has a ‘type’! 

Thanks for finding this!  I looked and never found it.  Although I worked as hard as the Brown family does at everything so of course I never found it!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Isn't Colleen one of the women on "Escaping Polygamy" where they help other people get out?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, DaphneCat said:

Isn't Colleen one of the women on "Escaping Polygamy" where they help other people get out?

Yes, she is.  And that's some scary stuff.  Not that it's not played up for TV but you can really feel the fear from those escapees.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

What a colossal flop that was/is.  Sponge Robyn Square Head just knew her awesome designs would support the whole fambly.  

I'm sure they got a huge tax write-off for the whole thing.  

That's what she meant when Meri was looking for funds for the BnB, someone brought up SWCloset, Robyn was taken aback and defensively said "well, it helps out at tax time".

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

You can only deduct a business as a loss for a set number of years. Methinks they have hit that golden number, and it is no longer a tax dodge. Next they’ll dump any leftover product as a write off. I’d be watching the thrift stores in Flag for that quality joolree.

• Useful 6
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Sandy W said:

That's what she meant when Meri was looking for funds for the BnB, someone brought up SWCloset, Robyn was taken aback and defensively said "well, it helps out at tax time".

Janelle called Robyn's joory designing a "hobby", which it is if it never makes money.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Here’s that clip of The Chin undermining an abused teenager’s experience of polygamy and making it all about her fillin’s instead. 

Robyn did make herself look like a ninny when she couldn't tell the difference between Colleen talking about "sister wives" in her life experience and "sister wives" the television show stars that the Browns are... 🙄

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

Robyn did make herself look like a ninny when she couldn't tell the difference between Colleen talking about "sister wives" in her life experience and "sister wives" the television show stars that the Browns are... 🙄

The episode where they went to Wyoming to paint Kody's mom's house, and they stopped to let the kids hike on some boulders Robyn started doing a chant calling off the letters spelling the state.  Started off with Y-oming.  Meri had to correct her saying it started with a W.  

So really would you expect her to be able to know what was being talked about, she was in a defensive mode.  Wasn't this this the one where Christine's aunt was there and Robyn said, Sweetie don't make me a victim?  Sweetie you play the victim on your show all the time, no one needs to help you.😂

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
18 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

The episode where they went to Wyoming to paint Kody's mom's house, and they stopped to let the kids hike on some boulders Robyn started doing a chant calling off the letters spelling the state.  Started off with Y-oming.  Meri had to correct her saying it started with a W.  

So really would you expect her to be able to know what was being talked about, she was in a defensive mode.  Wasn't this this the one where Christine's aunt was there and Robyn said, Sweetie don't make me a victim?  Sweetie you play the victim on your show all the time, no one needs to help you.😂

Yes! The "Y-oming" lolol

And...when they were having a "business meeting" after that convention jewelry sale in Utah and Janelle asked if Robyn's numbers were total sales or profit? Robyn said "yes, I minused out and this is the sales".  And then skip many years when they were painting the cardboard boats in LV and Robyn says something along the line of 'back when she was in "Calculus class" in college.'  Oh sweetie...if you made it into calculus class I'm sure you learned how to "minus" better than that. 🙄

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
On 1/24/2020 at 8:50 PM, Sofa Sloth said:

Where did you find this picture? It looks pretty iffy to me. David Jessop's head appears to be pasted in. He's in sharper focus and differently lit than everyone else in the photo and his neck is at an unnatural angle that doesn't line up with the rest of his posture.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, Elbow said:

Where did you find this picture? It looks pretty iffy to me. David Jessop's head appears to be pasted in. He's in sharper focus and differently lit than everyone else in the photo and his neck is at an unnatural angle that doesn't line up with the rest of his posture.

This is the work of our wonderfully satirical Sofa Sloth...all in good fun!

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

This is the work of our wonderfully satirical Sofa Sloth...all in good fun!

Is that rilly David Jessop, though?  He does look a lot like Aurora.  I don't think I have ever seen a picture of him.

On 1/23/2020 at 12:27 PM, Teafortwo said:

I agree with most here that Robyn is stealth/fake/not to be trusted and so forth. But every so often I remind myself that without a 4th wife, they might not have gotten the show at all. Hence Robyn = meal ticket/expensive house-es etc.

True story, and without Meri's mean ol' catfisher, I don't think the show would've continued as long as it has.  I sometimes fill like Robyn and Kody had better be careful with how hard they push Meri away.  But at the same time, as long as there's money rolling in, Meri won't leave, so they are all interconnected and dependant on their fam'ly being dysfunctional and making ill-advised financial moves to keep them on the air.  It's twisted.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Elbow said:

@Sofa Sloth is just doing as Robyn requested...rewriting history!

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

If that's what Jessop looks/looked like, he's kind of cute.  Better looking than Kootie, especially in that creepy drawing above, where Robo rewrote history.

Yeah, yeah, Robo, we know he was "abusive" and stole your cookie.  You've aired your dirty laundry for all to see and sympathize with poor widdle you.  😛

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, NotinKansasanymore said:

Robyn seemed angry last night that Kody agreed with Janelle about slashing the prices of the homes, even though Robyn didn't want to.

Funny how the next month when Robyn did finally list her home, she did not use Janelle as her realtor. Robyn had to get the control back somehow.

They probably wanted to put Robyn's house on the market but she always had excuses as to why she couldn't go clean it out.  (My kids needs me!)  I would be willing to bet money that the other wives and older kids cleaned the house and moved her crap FOR her!  And maybe Janelle said "Stuff it - I'm not dealing with this (and you!) Go find someone else to list your house for you!"   *I would have.     If Robyn thinks she knows so much about real estate, she should either list her own house or stop with the constant whining and complaining and be a tiny bit grateful!

• Love 8