Type keyword(s) to search

Robyn Brown: She wanted the family, but got stuck with the man.

• Start Topic

My own opinion is that after all the drama with Kendra and now that she's comfortably ensconced as the legal (only!) wife, Robyn has opted to stay as far away from SM as she can. 

This isn't new - I noticed that during the last season she didn't tweet very often during the "live tweets" while new episodes were first aired. 

She's 40. She's got her dream hubby, her anchor babies, her dream home.  The other three "wives" and their kids are active enough on SM where she doesn't have to do anything, including her pretend jewelry business.  Perhaps she feels she no longer needs the validation that Meri, Janelle, Christine, Mariah, Maddie, Mykelti, and Aspyn seem to crave. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Easy E said:

New person to the thread there! I've loved lurking on the comments and decided to join in the chat! I mostly have a question regarding Robyn and her absence. She hasn't been on social media since April. Her website has been down for months I say HER website because it seems like everyone else has given up on it. Maybe she "runs" it and the other wives had to come up with other income while queenie takes a long pregnancy break?  It all just seems weird to me. If I had to guess, especially with her recent home purchase it would be that she's pregnant. Maybe they don't want to take the spotlight away from Maddie? Maybe they're keeping things under wraps for the new season? They're hiding something for sure... but I just don't see how it couldn't have slipped yet (either a leaked pic or someone seeing something) . She surely would be showing by now. 🙄

Welcome to the board!  Nah, Robyn being pregnant would be the only story they got going for a new season.  Theory.  She saves the show by being in a family way so she gets the best house??  Janelle isn't reeling them in with her rockstar coaching, Christine does what exactly?, Meri sells bad fashions and tends to a small B&B is a weird little town (might be an interesting segue if they talk about the ghost but that is more the Travel Channel) and Robyn does nothing except shoot out kids and design joory no one wants.  What would make a great story?  Their homes in foreclosure and how they are dealing with it.  

• Love 7
47 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Welcome to the board!  Nah, Robyn being pregnant would be the only story they got going for a new season.  Theory.  She saves the show by being in a family way so she gets the best house??  Janelle isn't reeling them in with her rockstar coaching, Christine does what exactly?, Meri sells bad fashions and tends to a small B&B is a weird little town (might be an interesting segue if they talk about the ghost but that is more the Travel Channel) and Robyn does nothing except shoot out kids and design joory no one wants.  What would make a great story?  Their homes in foreclosure and how they are dealing with it.  

I think the next season is going to be the Mariah nuptials, mostly. Along with the new Maddie baby, since Christine and Kody were both there I assume there was filming going on. 

Off limits would be any mention of LLR or "Strife with Janelle".  I'm also getting the impression that Robyn is kind of keeping her kids (other than the Kody bio kids) in the background as much as possible. I never thought Dayton was ever into being featured on the show, now that he's of legal age I'm guessing he'll follow most of the Brown boys into eschewing the camera.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I seem to recall a picture of Meri and her BFF Robyn standing in an alley or something... Not that long ago.

She didn't look pregnant but with all the filters they use who knows.  🤔

Meri posted that in the summer around the time everyone was wondering where Robyn was.  For all we know it could be from a year ago when Pudge & Sludge first moved to Chicago. Meri likes to throw us off track when she posts photos.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
22 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

My own opinion is that after all the drama with Kendra and now that she's comfortably ensconced as the legal (only!) wife, Robyn has opted to stay as far away from SM as she can. 

This isn't new - I noticed that during the last season she didn't tweet very often during the "live tweets" while new episodes were first aired. 

She's 40. She's got her dream hubby, her anchor babies, her dream home.  The other three "wives" and their kids are active enough on SM where she doesn't have to do anything, including her pretend jewelry business.  Perhaps she feels she no longer needs the validation that Meri, Janelle, Christine, Mariah, Maddie, Mykelti, and Aspyn seem to crave. 

Yes...Robyn has had her own stupid shit moments on social media.  I vaguely remember something about her taking selfies in the middle of the night arguing with someone on facebook.  I was never involved with any of the facebook shenanigans that went on during the Kendra/Catfish years, only remember reading on CJ's blog.  But after that Robyn seemed to really pull back hard with her kids on camera (they used to always be front and center) and social media as a whole.

Also, since moving to Flagstaff Robyn is missing a very big piece of the puzzle...Mindy.  She doesn't have her live in helper and is on her own with just Kody for all those forced feeding sessions and blow out diapers. However, her activity on Pintrest is still going strong...

• Useful 3
  • Love 7

I suppose it's possible that there is a another Kodette in the oven but with a group this big and a group so found of posting every little, stupid, boring, sometimes vomit-inducing detail of their lives I can't imagine that the whole herd would manage to keep that kind of thing a secret.  

They were counting on the "Rolling Over to Flagstaff" arc being the reason for a season but blew it all by posting everything months ahead of airing the episodes.  By then it was way old news.  I can't imagine this being any different.  They can't keep their mouths shut about anything. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Roslyn said:

Yes...Robyn has had her own stupid shit moments on social media.  I vaguely remember something about her taking selfies in the middle of the night arguing with someone on facebook.  I was never involved with any of the facebook shenanigans that went on during the Kendra/Catfish years, only remember reading on CJ's blog.  But after that Robyn seemed to really pull back hard with her kids on camera (they used to always be front and center) and social media as a whole.

Also, since moving to Flagstaff Robyn is missing a very big piece of the puzzle...Mindy.  She doesn't have her live in helper and is on her own with just Kody for all those forced feeding sessions and blow out diapers. However, her activity on Pintrest is still going strong...

I'm still on Pinterest too, but don't really consider it SM per se, although I know it is. I mostly use it as an electronic tack board to pin stuff like recipes, fashions, Home decor and so on. I don't follow anyone and I don't think anyone follows me, I'm on it so seldom. 

I really think that Kody and Robyn have a monogamous relationship for the most part. I don't think she calls all of the shots - I think after all the DRAMA with Kendra and Overton, Kody and Robyn unilaterally decided that she would keep a lower profile as would her children. 

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
On 9/12/2019 at 11:43 PM, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Does anyone else think that cutout in the family/living area looks like an old milk bottle laying on its side?

I was thinking a Gatorade bottle, but yes!! It’s all I can see!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I don't know if I missed something or my memory is just bad, but who is Kendra again or is that another Overton character?

This is how I remember it but I could have some details wrong.

Robyn and Kendra (mother of 6 or 7 and a T-Shirt designer I believe) struck up an internet friendship with the objective of Kendra designing T's for SW Closet.  When the wives went to SF to dress shop for the commitment ceremony, Kendra guided them as she lived there.  Kendra seemed to thrive on her "15 minutes of fame" by association with the group and it has been speculated that Robyn fed Kendra tidbits about Meri's odd behavior.  When news of the Sam saga broke, Kendra reached out to Overton via text messages, playing both ends against the middle.  When the whole story and Kendra's involvement became public, Robyn immediately dumped the alliance, although she had been the happy recipient of insider info from JO and I am sure ran to Kody with daily updates.  Kendra went so far as to claim that Sam was a real person, and that she had met him and Lindsay.

There is still a website up with more info he said/she said, if you Goggle Kendra Pollard-Parra.

Edited by Sandy W
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2

The gossip rags still use Kendra as a SW "source". She was quoted in articles earlier this year. 

Robyn kicked her to the curb in 2015 after Kendra got involved with the whole catfish saga and fanned the flames even higher. So it's been four years now since she's been affiliated with them. 

I think it's because of Kendra that Robyn lowered her SM profile. Good call but the mean girl crap she stirred up will haunt Robyn for years to come.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Sandy W said:

This is how I remember it but I could have some details wrong.

Robyn and Kendra (mother of 6 or 7 and a T-Shirt designer I believe) struck up an internet friendship with the objective of Kendra designing T's for SW Closet.  When the wives went to SF to dress shop for the commitment ceremony, Kendra guided them as she lived there.  Kendra seemed to thrive on her "15 minutes of fame" by association with the group and it has been speculated that Robyn fed Kendra tidbits about Meri's odd behavior.  When news of the Sam saga broke, Kendra reached out to Overton via text messages, playing both ends against the middle.  When the whole story and Kendra's involvement became public, Robyn immediately dumped the alliance, although she had been the happy recipient of insider info from JO and I am sure ran to Kody with daily updates.  Kendra went so far as to claim that Sam was a real person, and that she had met him and Lindsay.

There is still a website up with more info he said/she said, if you Goggle Kendra Pollard-Parra.

2 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

The gossip rags still use Kendra as a SW "source". She was quoted in articles earlier this year. 

Robyn kicked her to the curb in 2015 after Kendra got involved with the whole catfish saga and fanned the flames even higher. So it's been four years now since she's been affiliated with them. 

I think it's because of Kendra that Robyn lowered her SM profile. Good call but the mean girl crap she stirred up will haunt Robyn for years to come.

To add to both of these...

According to CJ's blog during the whole debacle, at some point Robyn (or maybe Kendra herself...I'm not sure) started a page on facebook and Kendra was her "right hand man".  It quickly became a shit show and Robyn left any and ALL facebook policing to Kendra.  Kendra was an over the top bull dog (CJ referred to her as the Junk Yard Dog) who went absolute full blown psycho on anyone who ever said anything remotely negative about Robyn or the Brown family in general.  Kendra did/said horrid things like wishing death and painful cancers on people who spoke their opinion about the family.  She really came across as a nutter.  I do remember at some point she did (what so many did back then...) cried "oh my!  I've been hacked" to try to get sympathy when people were outraged and such. 

And yes, these days when you see one of those pathetic clickbait "articles" online that state "sources close to the family" they are most likely "quoting" some trash Kendra has passed on. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Yup, I remember. Plus she was always pregnant and giving birth or miscarrying or what have you. 

She was on one episode of the show - the one where they went to San Francisco to go dress shopping.  I also remember she was calling herself a producer of the show at one point! She's just crackers.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

Robyn and Kody buy more land together. 

1. The evergreen question- where did they get the money? The sale of Christine's house didn't net much.

2. Why are they in Kody and Robyn's name only?

It's a borrowers market right now. Loans are cheap. Check out Christine's thread - it's a safe bet they LOST money on the sale of her house. 

2) we just have to face it, except for the show and public appearances, Mr and Mrs Kody Brown are monogamous.

• Love 9
29 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Loans are cheap.

How are these grifters able to qualify for multiple loans after their history? At this point they have loans on three houses and four properties. Plus Janelle's rent and Meri's B&B loan. The loans on the LV homes were questionable and who knows if they kept up on the mortgages. Hell, they can't even make property taxes. Add in the bankruptcies and they are a mess.

I just don't get it. 

• Love 13

Don't forget Meri's rent! You know I think Meri keeps any money she's made independently. 

Here's the way I think the browns work finances: 

• The TLC check is split five ways. Kody and each of the wives receive 1/5 of the Show Money. Kody and Robyn, being married, have 2x as much money to spend right off the bat. I doubt there's a common pot anymore. 
  • Any money the wives make on their own belongs to that individual wife. So Meri keeps LLR money and any profits from the Inn. Christine keeps her LLR profits if any. The only two of the "wives" who don't have a side hustle are Janelle and Robyn. Robyn lives with Kody and if they're collecting 2/5 of the TLC money she doesn't have to work. Or so she thinks.
  • Speaking of the Inn, I wonder if Meri is actually seeing a profit after mortgage, insurance, and operating costs such as employees (she's mentioned a cook and I world wager there's at least one housekeeping person on staff.)
  • I think the browns make things work by paying minimum amounts on whatever loans and credit cards they have
  • Although she frequently blogs about how busy she is all day, Janelle doesnt appear to have an actual job. Consequently she lives in the crappiest of the wives' homes, because she only has the TLC money.
Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14

I'm not so sure Meri is renting in Flag at the moment. She hasn't posted about moving to a new house and she is spending a lot of time at the Inn when she isn't traveling for LLN. The U-Haul trucks parked on Prairie Dog Plague Flats probably contain her antiques and Hobby Lobby crap.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

I'm not so sure Meri is renting in Flag at the moment. She hasn't posted about moving to a new house and she is spending a lot of time at the Inn when she isn't traveling for LLN. The U-Haul trucks parked on Prairie Dog Plague Flats probably contain her antiques and Hobby Lobby crap.

Are they still there though? The trucks I mean. 

Uhaul trucks cost a pretty penny to lease - would be much cheaper, I would think, to rent some Public Storage places. 

And she's still hashtagging #FlagstaffFashion. 🤔On 1 Oct she posted on IG from Flagstaff. She's also still selling LLR, I doubt she trucked her entire inventory to Parowan...

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 6

When they first moved to Flagstaff, there was talk of them renting or buying a warehouse facility.  At that time it was speculated that they would be using this for the "talking head" segments when filming.  They must have done something similar in LV too as the background and furniture we saw in those clips didn't match any of their homes.

If they do have a facility like this, Meri may be using it for her LLR inventory storage as well as staging her "lives" when she does them but the question remains, where does she sleep and eat when in Flagstaff.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

2) we just have to face it, except for the show and public appearances, Mr and Mrs Kody Brown are monogamous.

Now that the Brown kids are older, I would love to know what they think now of dear ol' dad.  It's crystal clear who he favors in both wife and children.  There has to be resentment on their part of both Robyn and her kids, even though the kids were innocent in this whole family mess.  The fact that they all appear to be basically healthy, well-adjusted adults (jury's still out on Mariah and Mykelti) speaks volumes about the mother who raised them, and that would be Christine, period.  The wives may have been raised to keep sweet in the face of emotional neglect/abuse, but I have to think that the kids aren't having that.  

It would seem that it was not necessarily Robyn's intention to be together from Day One - it was her intention to divide and conquer, and her prize is an overgrown man-child with awful hair.  But she gets to live where she wants in the biggest house, so - way to go, Malificent.

• Love 15
12 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

1. The evergreen question- where did they get the money? The sale of Christine's house didn't net much.

OK, I clicked on the link and looked at what they were referencing.  I think what happened is Robyn and Kody bought the house on Hashknife on June 30th.  The recorder shows two purchases but probably what they are looking at is the house plus two acres is one parcel and the land attached to the house (additional 2 acres) is the second parcel.  I believe both together cost $890,000, as there is no separate sale price for the house versus the land.  Perhaps what they intend to do is sell the Coyote Pass lots and subdivide the second 2 acre parcel on Hashnife and build separate homes for Janelle, Christine (if she chooses to leave her house in Flagstaff) and possibly Meri (if she chooses to stay in Flagstaff and not leave Kody and the family when the show is over).

• Useful 8
  • Love 4

But - but - what about the angels singkingk?  Will there be more angels??!

The above scenario from @smarty2020 makes sense, but holy cow, these people.  Are!  So!  STUPID!  It's like Kody germinates a plan in his pea-brain, ruminates on it for as long as his latest nap on Janelle's couch, and then springs into action, demanding that his wives and kids fall in line as they move to the next city with little to no planning.  They wasted how much time looking for a parcel of land that they could all build on?  Argued and fought and listened to Meri whine and pout because her angels were not singingk?  And then moved into separate houses and are now potentially selling Prairie Plague Plot because Robyn found a new mansion somewhere else?

And does Robyn even want the other wives living on what I'm sure, to her, is "her" land?

I can't wait to see all this nonsense unfold (of course, the footage of what went on this past summer won't air until 2025, but still). 

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 11
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

Did they ever pay their property taxes?  And if not, I don't understand how one can buy MORE property.  Even though I am not a fan of Meri's, I am glad she has that B&B.  Otherwise she would be financially screwed.  I would be so peeved if the new wife got all the perks when I was married to the dumbass for 20 years and get next to nada.

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

The eternal, unanswered question: who are the idiots loaning these people more and more money?

Maybe I'll ask FT on Twitter.  He's a banker, after all.

I wonder that too.  How much are they REALLY making to afford the mortgages on:

$820,000 Coyote Pass lots

$520,000 Christine's Flagstaff house

$890,000 Robyn's new house & land

$346,000 Meri's B&B

= $2,576,00 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

$346,000 Meri's B&B

= $2,576,00 

That doesn’t even factor in utilities, food, healthcare, vehicles with upkeep and gas, endless vacations, other essentials to running multiple homes, college and weddingks for all those children still left in the queue.  No reality show is paying them that kind of money.  I can’t think of anything short of a money tree in each backyard to fund this kind of lifestyle of the rich and famous.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Now that the Brown kids are older, I would love to know what they think now of dear ol' dad.  It's crystal clear who he favors in both wife and children.  There has to be resentment on their part of both Robyn and her kids, even though the kids were innocent in this whole family mess.  The fact that they all appear to be basically healthy, well-adjusted adults (jury's still out on Mariah and Mykelti) speaks volumes about the mother who raised them, and that would be Christine, period.  The wives may have been raised to keep sweet in the face of emotional neglect/abuse, but I have to think that the kids aren't having that.  

It would seem that it was not necessarily Robyn's intention to be together from Day One - it was her intention to divide and conquer, and her prize is an overgrown man-child with awful hair.  But she gets to live where she wants in the biggest house, so - way to go, Malificent.

Kody is not hiding his favoritism.  It’s as if the other wives don’t even exist. Makes me wonder how Janelle and Christine are feeling about this and what they will do once the show ends. 

At least Meri has her high-ish status selling LuLaNo and only owns the one house, the B&B—I think she saw this coming.  As for Janelle and Christine, they seem less driven towards independence. Meri’s the only one with an income that could support her (and has a crash pad to fall back on). As much as I have disliked Meri for her narcissism, I can see her wanting to look out for herself with this situation. 

ETA: I forgot, Christine bought her house so, a little bit of independence there.  

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

That doesn’t even factor in utilities, food, healthcare, vehicles with upkeep and gas, endless vacations, other essentials to running multiple homes, college and weddingks for all those children still left in the queue.  No reality show is paying them that kind of money.  I can’t think of anything short of a money tree in each backyard to fund this kind of lifestyle of the rich and famous.

The items I have lined through never seem to be a priority (various liens from health care places, various cars dying or dead, liens for not paying the trash bill/Janelle, the only one with college paid for is Mariah (and let's be real, Sobbin's kids most likely).  Their money tree is the use of bankruptcy.  Maybe we need to send Ma Duggar over there for a tutorial.  

• Love 9
12 hours ago, smarty2020 said:

$346,000 Meri's B&B

= $2,576,00 

Shouldn't that total be $2,576,000

Two and a half million dollars in real estate and I don't think they had huge down payments so what would the payments, taxes etc be on all that property?

Plus added expense if they also bought a warehouse to work out of.

If I was Meri I'd get myself nice and cosy at Lizzie's and just wait for the rest to come begging for money.... I hope she tells them to go fly a kite.  😛

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
22 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

They outright own two of the Coyote Pass properties. I figured they did that in case they couldn't make payments on everything else vacations and dining out, and they could sell them for the cash.

How easy is it to sell raw land in that area? 

It strikes me that the Browns have been less than wise or successful in their real estate dealings. 

Lehi house - mortgaged to the hilt during the bubble, upside down, finally quietly sold at a loss.

Vegas homes - the only one that really did well was Robyn's I think. They waited to put it on the market and it must have been in better condition and in a better location in the cul-de-sac. I always thought Christine had the worst location - right next to the gate - I've never known a security gate not to be noisy/squeaky when operating. 

I find it interesting that out of the four homes, the ones that were listed last and sold the quickest were the ones in which Kody had legal ownership. Also note that they didn't use Janelle as the listing agent.  I think Kody held back on listing the two homes he legally co-owned to see how Janelle would do on the other two. Obviously, she sucks as a real estate agent and I can only imagine what went through her mind when Kody informed her that her services were no longer required. If she had done well and sold hers and Christine's homes within a reasonable time period, he'd have used her as the listing agent and saved that 5% fee even if it would have required her to stay in Vegas for a bit longer. 

Also, since Christine was the sole legal owner of the house, I doubt that Kody was all that concerned with the profit/loss situation. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Okay I can’t help it I have to snark on Robyn some more. Mostly because she’s my least favorite wife. I feel like her intentions were pretty sinister. She seemed so fake and pious in early interviews but she lashes out at certain points giving us a clear indicator of her temper and her control of Kody is so obvious. Anyways! If anyone caught the live with Christine and Kody on her Lulano page yesterday, Kody said he had to go take Robyn’s kids trick or treating “because she’s sick”. I just find it odd she was sick for Aspyns graduation too. Making my earlier theory about her expecting much more real in my mind. (That and I’m thinking Kotex is that petty that he wants to hit that 20 children number). Why is she avoiding the public so much? Virtually dropping off the face of the planet. Just irks me for some reason! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
37 minutes ago, Easy E said:

Okay I can’t help it I have to snark on Robyn some more. Mostly because she’s my least favorite wife. I feel like her intentions were pretty sinister. She seemed so fake and pious in early interviews but she lashes out at certain points giving us a clear indicator of her temper and her control of Kody is so obvious. Anyways! If anyone caught the live with Christine and Kody on her Lulano page yesterday, Kody said he had to go take Robyn’s kids trick or treating “because she’s sick”. I just find it odd she was sick for Aspyns graduation too. Making my earlier theory about her expecting much more real in my mind. (That and I’m thinking Kotex is that petty that he wants to hit that 20 children number). Why is she avoiding the public so much? Virtually dropping off the face of the planet. Just irks me for some reason! 

One more kid, and Kootie ties with dildo Jim Bob Duggar.  What an honor (not.)

Just now, xwordfanatik said:

hehe, Kotex!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I think Robyn is pregnant.  Wouldn't you think there would be some sightings around Flagstaff to confirm or deny this theory?  She has to leave the house at some point to shop or take the kids places.

• Useful 6
5 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

I think Robyn is pregnant.  Wouldn't you think there would be some sightings around Flagstaff to confirm or deny this theory?  She has to leave the house at some point to shop or take the kids places.

She could be pregnant and not seen around town because she has Kody at her beck and call to run errands when required.

I somehow think she has thyroid issues, there was noticeable swelling in her left neck area last season and I know that can sap energy.  That may also be the reason for the apparent closure of SW Closet, a healthy pregnancy would not get in the way of conducting an online mail order business 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

Yes yes exactly what I was thinking! I’m just reminded about that one episode where Christine and Kody we’re going to give birth to Truely and they just haaaaad to have her on the 13th because she was the 13th child. If I’m not mistaken they may have even induced her because of that. 🙄 

6 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

She could be pregnant and not seen around town because she has Kody at her beck and call to run errands when required.

I somehow think she has thyroid issues, there was noticeable swelling in her left neck area last season and I know that can sap energy.  That may also be the reason for the apparent closure of SW Closet, a healthy pregnancy would not get in the way of conducting an online mail order business 

I never thought of that either! Very good point. It definitely was noticeable her neck swelling. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, smarty2020 said:

I just think she's not wanting to be on SM. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Easy E said:

Yes yes exactly what I was thinking! I’m just reminded about that one episode where Christine and Kody we’re going to give birth to Truely and they just haaaaad to have her on the 13th because she was the 13th child. If I’m not mistaken they may have even induced her because of that. 🙄 

Welllllll I'm not a Duggar fan, and I know that Kody allegedly adopted Robyn's original 3, but another baby would only be #16, and he used four different women while the Duggars used the same womb. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, smarty2020 said:

I don't think so.  The social media blurb when they were in Chicago, she was looking very slim.  I don't think she plans on having more.

• Love 5