Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Rhondinella

Robyn Brown: Her Sisterwives Have a Closet!

On 6/1/2019 at 5:27 PM, CalicoKitty said:

Just saying--we were commenting on the lump in her neck....

Or she could be feeling unwell because she’s pregnant.

• Like 1
  • Surprise 3

Just what's needed for another season.  Robyn spewing out another spawn of Kootie.  Creepy stepdad w/camera, check.  

I'd rather see wife #5 and Robyn come unraveled.  

• Like 4
  • Laugh 8

Looks like the family is on a trip to Disney. Saw Kody and the other 3 wives in various photos but nothing with Robyn or even a mention of her.

I can’t imagine the entire family all went to Disney and left Robyn at home? At least 1 of her kids was there, Meri showed her in an Instagram video singing as she strolled around. 

• Like 4

I'd leave Queenie home, too!

She probably was helicopter-parenting Day-Un and Ariola, and maybe King Sol.  I'm surprised Kootie was let off his leash to go.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

On 6/5/2019 at 10:37 AM, FreemefromTV said:

I can’t imagine the entire family all went to Disney and left Robyn at home?

I wonder about this, too. As others noted before--Robyn appeared to have something going on with her neck. I recall a "Flip or Flop" fan contacted Tarek el Moussa about the growth spotted on his neck and it turned out to be cancer--the fan probably saved his life by getting him to have it checked out when he did. Could there be something similar going on with Robyn?

Of course, it'd be ratings gold if (1) Robyn has a major health issue and (2) while pregnant again! Pure speculation of course--we have no confirmations of either situation regarding Robyn.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, kimaken said:

I wonder about this, too. As others noted before--Robyn appeared to have something going on with her neck. I recall a "Flip or Flop" fan contacted Tarek el Moussa about the growth spotted on his neck and it turned out to be cancer--the fan probably saved his life by getting him to have it checked out when he did. Could there be something similar going on with Robyn?

Of course, it'd be ratings gold if (1) Robyn has a major health issue and (2) while pregnant again! Pure speculation of course--we have no confirmations of either situation regarding Robyn.

Can you imagine...you are at home, pregnant and miserable without all the people (Mindy, Aspyn) who used to be around to help you watch kids, clean your giant house etc. while your husband is out having a fantastic time with his other wives!?!? Ha!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Even if she's not pregnant I wonder if the reality of watching her own kids and keeping up a big ass house has changed her life in any way. Heh heh. 

Altho, because her LV home sold, I do suspect that a weekly housecleaning service is part of the "pitcher."

If she's too purty to cook I bet she's too purty to wear herself out cleaning a mini-mansion. (It's about 7000 sf, right?) 

• Like 5
  • Laugh 4

2 hours ago, FreemefromTV said:

Can you imagine...you are at home, pregnant and miserable without all the people (Mindy, Aspyn) who used to be around to help you watch kids, clean your giant house etc. while your husband is out having a fantastic time with his other wives!?!? Ha!

My guess is she is going to get a speschul trip just her and Kody later.   I also hadn't noticed Aurora on the Disney trip.  Maybe she is helping her mom.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Pickle, you're probably right.  Queenie's going to end up getting Kootie all to herself on some vacation, just like when she got the biggest and best honeymoon, with the other wives bitching about it around a campfire.  She'll put Kootie back on his leash ASAP.

• Like 7

16 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

My guess is she is going to get a speschul trip just her and Kody later.   I also hadn't noticed Aurora on the Disney trip.  Maybe she is helping her mom.

This.  ☝️  I hope you were drowning in garlic and hoisting a ginormous cross on your back when you plumbed the depths of Robyn's psycho psyche, our dear Pickle.  🧐  We'd hate to lose you down there in all of that gobble gook!  🤪 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 4

Has anyone heard anything about Robyn? I have nots seen a single acknowledgment or picture of her in months. I really have a hard time  believing she stayed home and didn’t go to Disney. No one mentioned her and she wasn’t in any of the pics, even in the background. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FreemefromTV said:

Has anyone heard anything about Robyn? I have nots seen a single acknowledgment or picture of her in months. I really have a hard time  believing she stayed home and didn’t go to Disney. No one mentioned her and she wasn’t in any of the pics, even in the background. 

Yeah it’s a bit strange isn’t it? The gossip rags say this and it seems a plausible  explanation. They’ll need all the storyline they can get to sustain a new season. 🤷🏼‍♀️  https://soapdirt.com/sister-wives-is-robyn-brown-pregnant-and-battling-morning-sickness-new-season-reveal/

• Like 4
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 1

It is odd.  Usually Robyn is the first to have the spotlight on herself.  

I'm still hoping Kootie finds #5, and the Chin loses her favorite wife status.  Another birthing by Robyn, with her creepy stepfather taking "pitchers" of her hoo-haa?  No thank you.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 5

10 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Yeah it’s a bit strange isn’t it? The gossip rags say this and it seems a plausible  explanation. They’ll need all the storyline they can get to sustain a new season. 🤷🏼‍♀️  https://soapdirt.com/sister-wives-is-robyn-brown-pregnant-and-battling-morning-sickness-new-season-reveal/

I think there is enough Brown DNA floating around.  They need to give it a rest.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 9

I’m thinking that Robchin wouldn’t fill complete until she’s equalled Janelle and Christine’s amount of kids and had at least one more. That’s the kind of game they have going on in polygamy, to be favoured by husband and reign supreme kids are the magic ticket for that after-life right? You’d want to one-up your sister wives or match their example surely? Plus she’s probably pressured from Kody for storyline purposes. 

She may want it in theory, but I’m sure she doesn’t want it in reality at 40 (more diaper blowouts, sleepless nights and no Mindy to help). The internal struggle would be real. That’s probably why she said they’d ‘leave it up to divine inspiration’ if they had anymore. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth · Reason: Typo
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, Sofa Sloth said:

That’s probably why she said they’d ‘leave it up to divine inspiration’ if they had anymore. 

Except as the appointed Prophet on Earth, Kootie provides the "inspiration".  All he has do to is declare a message from god and she's on her back giving up her cookie yet again.

• Laugh 9

I'd be shocked if Robyn was pregnant again, but I have the feeling that she is...anything to keep the gravy train rolling while at the same time ensuring her fellow sister wives that she and Kody are still, indeed, having sexytimes (yuck).

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1

Robyn loves the attention being pregnant brings.  I agree that she would get pregnant again to keep the show going, and to keep her exalted status with Kootie.  I so want Kootie to rope in some stupid young thing as #5, and knock Robyn off her pedestal for good.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Robyn loves the attention being pregnant brings.  I agree that she would get pregnant again to keep the show going, and to keep her exalted status with Kootie.  I so want Kootie to rope in some stupid young thing as #5, and knock Robyn off her pedestal for good.

It would be ratings GOLD if Kody brought in Jackie Overton as #5 wifey.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 4

Kody needs one more kid to tie the Duggars.  Robyn was a bit chunkier the last time we saw her on our Tee Vees.  And maybe her bag of pills was full of prenatal supplements. If not pregnant, perhaps she has a thyroid or lymph disorder that would explain the extra roll around her neck. 

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Sandy W said:

It would be ratings GOLD if Kody brought in Jackie Overton as #5 wifey.

Hahaha - Mindy would also be a great #5 and would serve to make Robyn's head explode as well.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 1

14 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

Consider the source when reading, but it appears the massive house Robyn was renting sold on August 1st.

*it says she sold it, but then clarified that it’s the home she was renting

https://radaronline.com/photos/sister-wives-robyn-brown-sells-arizona-home-amid-meri-leaves-town-kody-split-rumors/

No Sweat!  Robyn can move her 5 kids plus Kody in with Janelle in her small(ish) townhouse.  Janelle never seems to budge from her Lazy-Girl chair anyhow, so Robyn and Kody could have the master bedroom.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Hoo boy, LOL, this wasn't part of the plan, was it?

When they signed the lease they figured the queen would live there while her new castle was being built and then she would make one final move. 

I can't remember now, did Christine buy the place she's in? 

Can you even imagine what Kody's mood must be like these days? I hope none of the leases are renewed and  they ALL have to move again, into different rentals.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 11

1 minute ago, suomi said:

Yep, she is the only non-renter.

I bet Robyn is chewing Kootie a new one.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 10

1 hour ago, suomi said:

Hoo boy, LOL, this wasn't part of the plan, was it?

When they signed the lease they figured the queen would live there while her new castle was being built and then she would make one final move. 

Can you even imagine what Kody's mood must be like these days? I hope none of the leases are renewed and  they ALL have to move again, into different rentals.

Maybe they're ready to begin building Plagueville on the Prairie?  😏

• Like 1
  • Laugh 10

1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

Yep, she is the only non-renter.

I bet Robyn is chewing Kootie a new one.

We can only hope.  Queenie having to move out of her massive house?  Poor baby.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 4

So if these Radar articles are to be believed...IF... then both Meri and Robyn's rental homes have sold?? Must be big trouble in plague paradise! 😂

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

12 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

So if these Radar articles are to be believed...IF... then both Meri and Robyn's rental homes have sold?? Must be big trouble in plague paradise! 😂

Poor, poor Kootie, having to bear the Wrath of Queenie!  His ass must be raw from being chewed on.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 3

25 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Poor, poor Kootie, having to bear the Wrath of Queenie!  His ass must be raw from being chewed on.

I hope so!!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3

So wait - you're telling me that Queen Robchin, King Sol and Princess Ariabelliola are homeless?  Hahahaha I mean I'm sure they are not technically homeless, but Robyn's giant rental has been sold?  And Meri's too?  Oh my goodness, I NEED to know where they are both living.  I would 100% watch a new season with popcorn and cheap merlot at the ready if I get to watch Robyn move in with Christine and Meri with Janelle!  Can this happen?  CAN IT?!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 10

55 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

So wait - you're telling me that Queen Robchin, King Sol and Princess Ariabelliola are homeless?  Hahahaha I mean I'm sure they are not technically homeless, but Robyn's giant rental has been sold?  And Meri's too?  Oh my goodness, I NEED to know where they are both living.  I would 100% watch a new season with popcorn and cheap merlot at the ready if I get to watch Robyn move in with Christine and Meri with Janelle!  Can this happen?  CAN IT?!

I like the way you think.  Ratings GOLD is just around the corner!  And I love red wine.

Couldn't happen to better (bitter) sister wives.  Wherever will Kootie park his lazy ass if Queenie has no house?

• Like 3
  • Laugh 4

So I looked it up on Zillow and Meri's rental house is for sale for $870,000.  It was listed on the market on July 1st.  Robyn's rental shows it was listed for $975,000 on May 2nd and sold for $925,000 on August 1st.  I wonder if they will have to move or if the new owner plans to continue renting it out to the Browns.

Christine's Las Vegas house still shows "listing removed" as of June 19th.  Usually that means the sale is pending - I wonder when the sale will go through?  

• Like 5
  • Useful 3

10 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

So I looked it up on Zillow and Meri's rental house is for sale for $870,000.  It was listed on the market on July 1st.  Robyn's rental shows it was listed for $975,000 on May 2nd and sold for $925,000 on August 1st.  I wonder if they will have to move or if the new owner plans to continue renting it out to the Browns.

Did Meri and Robyn buy their rentals?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Did Meri and Robyn buy their rentals?

Robyn's house was bought by a couple with last names that don't sound like they are related to the Browns.  Meri's is still for sale.

• Useful 4

Just now, smarty2020 said:

Robyn's house was bought by a couple with last names that don't sound like they are related to the Browns.  Meri's is still for sale.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, smarty2020 said:

Christine's Las Vegas house still shows "listing removed" as of June 19th.  Usually that means the sale is pending - I wonder when the sale will go through?  

I'm guessing that whoever paid almost a million bucks for the home doesn't intend on it being a rental for long.  If memory serves the rent was somewhere in the $2k range and the mortgage payments are probably significantly higher.

ETA - I haven't been watching the show but I bet if there WAS filming going on in Robyn's house, it's been stopped.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Like 4

So people rilly rent out a house they pay nearly a million bucks for?  I can't even imagine.

There was speculation that the reason that they fled LV, besides Day-Un going to college in Flagstaff, that the cul-de-sac was fed up with the TLC cameras on their private gated community.  Not to mention the supposed balloon mortgage payments that were coming due.  Snarky me supposes that their rental payments were in arrears.  The Brown Clowns aren't known for making sound fiduciary decisions, after all.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

54 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I'm guessing that whoever paid almost a million bucks for the home doesn't intend on it being a rental for long.  If memory serves the rent was somewhere in the $2k range and the mortgage payments are probably significantly higher.

ETA - I haven't been watching the show but I bet if there WAS filming going on in Robyn's house, it's been stopped.

I bet the rent is more than the $2K  range.  The mortgage including taxes and insurance is probably over $5K.  I have a friend who lives in a million dollar home and she said they pay around $7,000 a month.  Agree, the new owner will raise up the rent to cover all their costs to get them out.  Unless the new owners are going to live in it.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Well didn't I hit the best random thread to catch up with this circus of a family! AWESOME!! 

Holy Smokes when I saw the 3 posted moving photos I seriously laughed think the second was surely a joke. Nope. Two posts down and my ass had to back the bus up. And now she is moving again???? LMAO!!!!! That has to BURN ! And everyone else was at Disney?? LMAO! 

I will give her that VS has the very best PJ's. 54 bucks a set. Some years they have pockets.) I have 3 drawers of them. They come in Short, Regular and Tall. Same with the sweatpants. You can easily run up a bill on 140.00 robes and Uggs. But, I paid my bills so I retain the option to take advantage of the semi-annual Shit Load Sales.

I was wondering if she would perhaps be pregnant but I just think she is pissed off.I hope the cameras are there right now! 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 7

8 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Not only would I watch the hell out of that, I’d have the viewing party at my house and I’ll provide the cheap merlot and throw in a charcuterie board to go with the popcorn!  You can come dressed as your favorite sister wife or Cootie, of course. 

• Like 5
  • Laugh 10

1 hour ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Not only would I watch the hell out of that, I’d have the viewing party at my house and I’ll provide the cheap merlot and throw in a charcuterie board to go with the popcorn!  You can come dressed as your favorite sister wife or Cootie, of course. 

can we have cheese and ritz crackers on a chipped serving plate and do a lip-synch dance?

• Laugh 13

1 hour ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Count me in!!

• Like 5

How’s Robyn going to find a new place?  No trees or dirt road as it reminds her of her ex who barricaded her inside during a fire or something. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Nothing has changed since May, MSWC is still shut down.

WE'LL BE BACK SOON!
We are busy updating the store for you.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 7

3 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I bet the rent is more than the $2K  range.  The mortgage including taxes and insurance is probably over $5K.  I have a friend who lives in a million dollar home and she said they pay around $7,000 a month.  Agree, the new owner will raise up the rent to cover all their costs to get them out.  Unless the new owners are going to live in it.

I found a Radar article that says Robyn's paying $3500/month. 

I live in the SF Bay Area/Silicon Valley. $3500 will get you a 2 bedroom apartment in a halfway decent area I think. I have a one bedroom and I'm paying $2k a month. For this area and for what I have, it's a bargain.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Surprise 2