Type keyword(s) to search

Robyn Brown: She wanted the family, but got stuck with the man.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Sofa Sloth said:

That’s probably why she said they’d ‘leave it up to divine inspiration’ if they had anymore. 

Except as the appointed Prophet on Earth, Kootie provides the "inspiration".  All he has do to is declare a message from god and she's on her back giving up her cookie yet again.

• LOL 9

I'd be shocked if Robyn was pregnant again, but I have the feeling that she is...anything to keep the gravy train rolling while at the same time ensuring her fellow sister wives that she and Kody are still, indeed, having sexytimes (yuck).

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Robyn loves the attention being pregnant brings.  I agree that she would get pregnant again to keep the show going, and to keep her exalted status with Kootie.  I so want Kootie to rope in some stupid young thing as #5, and knock Robyn off her pedestal for good.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Robyn loves the attention being pregnant brings.  I agree that she would get pregnant again to keep the show going, and to keep her exalted status with Kootie.  I so want Kootie to rope in some stupid young thing as #5, and knock Robyn off her pedestal for good.

It would be ratings GOLD if Kody brought in Jackie Overton as #5 wifey.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Kody needs one more kid to tie the Duggars.  Robyn was a bit chunkier the last time we saw her on our Tee Vees.  And maybe her bag of pills was full of prenatal supplements. If not pregnant, perhaps she has a thyroid or lymph disorder that would explain the extra roll around her neck. 

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Sandy W said:

It would be ratings GOLD if Kody brought in Jackie Overton as #5 wifey.

Hahaha - Mindy would also be a great #5 and would serve to make Robyn's head explode as well.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

Consider the source when reading, but it appears the massive house Robyn was renting sold on August 1st.

*it says she sold it, but then clarified that it’s the home she was renting

https://radaronline.com/photos/sister-wives-robyn-brown-sells-arizona-home-amid-meri-leaves-town-kody-split-rumors/

No Sweat!  Robyn can move her 5 kids plus Kody in with Janelle in her small(ish) townhouse.  Janelle never seems to budge from her Lazy-Girl chair anyhow, so Robyn and Kody could have the master bedroom.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Hoo boy, LOL, this wasn't part of the plan, was it?

When they signed the lease they figured the queen would live there while her new castle was being built and then she would make one final move. 

I can't remember now, did Christine buy the place she's in? 

Can you even imagine what Kody's mood must be like these days? I hope none of the leases are renewed and  they ALL have to move again, into different rentals.

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, suomi said:

Hoo boy, LOL, this wasn't part of the plan, was it?

When they signed the lease they figured the queen would live there while her new castle was being built and then she would make one final move. 

I can't remember now, did Christine buy the place she's in? 

Can you even imagine what Kody's mood must be like these days? I hope none of the leases are renewed and  they ALL have to move again, into different rentals.

Maybe they're ready to begin building Plagueville on the Prairie?  😏

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

So if these Radar articles are to be believed...IF... then both Meri and Robyn's rental homes have sold?? Must be big trouble in plague paradise! 😂

Poor, poor Kootie, having to bear the Wrath of Queenie!  His ass must be raw from being chewed on.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

So wait - you're telling me that Queen Robchin, King Sol and Princess Ariabelliola are homeless?  Hahahaha I mean I'm sure they are not technically homeless, but Robyn's giant rental has been sold?  And Meri's too?  Oh my goodness, I NEED to know where they are both living.  I would 100% watch a new season with popcorn and cheap merlot at the ready if I get to watch Robyn move in with Christine and Meri with Janelle!  Can this happen?  CAN IT?!

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

So wait - you're telling me that Queen Robchin, King Sol and Princess Ariabelliola are homeless?  Hahahaha I mean I'm sure they are not technically homeless, but Robyn's giant rental has been sold?  And Meri's too?  Oh my goodness, I NEED to know where they are both living.  I would 100% watch a new season with popcorn and cheap merlot at the ready if I get to watch Robyn move in with Christine and Meri with Janelle!  Can this happen?  CAN IT?!

I like the way you think.  Ratings GOLD is just around the corner!  And I love red wine.

Couldn't happen to better (bitter) sister wives.  Wherever will Kootie park his lazy ass if Queenie has no house?

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

So I looked it up on Zillow and Meri's rental house is for sale for $870,000.  It was listed on the market on July 1st.  Robyn's rental shows it was listed for $975,000 on May 2nd and sold for $925,000 on August 1st.  I wonder if they will have to move or if the new owner plans to continue renting it out to the Browns.

Christine's Las Vegas house still shows "listing removed" as of June 19th.  Usually that means the sale is pending - I wonder when the sale will go through?  

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

So I looked it up on Zillow and Meri's rental house is for sale for $870,000.  It was listed on the market on July 1st.  Robyn's rental shows it was listed for $975,000 on May 2nd and sold for $925,000 on August 1st.  I wonder if they will have to move or if the new owner plans to continue renting it out to the Browns.

Did Meri and Robyn buy their rentals?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Did Meri and Robyn buy their rentals?

Robyn's house was bought by a couple with last names that don't sound like they are related to the Browns.  Meri's is still for sale.

• Useful 4
4 hours ago, smarty2020 said:

Christine's Las Vegas house still shows "listing removed" as of June 19th.  Usually that means the sale is pending - I wonder when the sale will go through?  

I'm guessing that whoever paid almost a million bucks for the home doesn't intend on it being a rental for long.  If memory serves the rent was somewhere in the $2k range and the mortgage payments are probably significantly higher.

ETA - I haven't been watching the show but I bet if there WAS filming going on in Robyn's house, it's been stopped.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 4

So people rilly rent out a house they pay nearly a million bucks for?  I can't even imagine.

There was speculation that the reason that they fled LV, besides Day-Un going to college in Flagstaff, that the cul-de-sac was fed up with the TLC cameras on their private gated community.  Not to mention the supposed balloon mortgage payments that were coming due.  Snarky me supposes that their rental payments were in arrears.  The Brown Clowns aren't known for making sound fiduciary decisions, after all.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
54 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I'm guessing that whoever paid almost a million bucks for the home doesn't intend on it being a rental for long.  If memory serves the rent was somewhere in the $2k range and the mortgage payments are probably significantly higher.

ETA - I haven't been watching the show but I bet if there WAS filming going on in Robyn's house, it's been stopped.

I bet the rent is more than the $2K  range.  The mortgage including taxes and insurance is probably over $5K.  I have a friend who lives in a million dollar home and she said they pay around $7,000 a month.  Agree, the new owner will raise up the rent to cover all their costs to get them out.  Unless the new owners are going to live in it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Well didn't I hit the best random thread to catch up with this circus of a family! AWESOME!! 

Holy Smokes when I saw the 3 posted moving photos I seriously laughed think the second was surely a joke. Nope. Two posts down and my ass had to back the bus up. And now she is moving again???? LMAO!!!!! That has to BURN ! And everyone else was at Disney?? LMAO! 

I will give her that VS has the very best PJ's. 54 bucks a set. Some years they have pockets.) I have 3 drawers of them. They come in Short, Regular and Tall. Same with the sweatpants. You can easily run up a bill on 140.00 robes and Uggs. But, I paid my bills so I retain the option to take advantage of the semi-annual Shit Load Sales.

I was wondering if she would perhaps be pregnant but I just think she is pissed off.I hope the cameras are there right now! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Not only would I watch the hell out of that, I’d have the viewing party at my house and I’ll provide the cheap merlot and throw in a charcuterie board to go with the popcorn!  You can come dressed as your favorite sister wife or Cootie, of course. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Not only would I watch the hell out of that, I’d have the viewing party at my house and I’ll provide the cheap merlot and throw in a charcuterie board to go with the popcorn!  You can come dressed as your favorite sister wife or Cootie, of course. 

can we have cheese and ritz crackers on a chipped serving plate and do a lip-synch dance?

• LOL 12
1 hour ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Count me in!!

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I bet the rent is more than the $2K  range.  The mortgage including taxes and insurance is probably over $5K.  I have a friend who lives in a million dollar home and she said they pay around $7,000 a month.  Agree, the new owner will raise up the rent to cover all their costs to get them out.  Unless the new owners are going to live in it.

I found a Radar article that says Robyn's paying $3500/month. 

I live in the SF Bay Area/Silicon Valley. $3500 will get you a 2 bedroom apartment in a halfway decent area I think. I have a one bedroom and I'm paying $2k a month. For this area and for what I have, it's a bargain.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Maybe we could ask Janelle to cater our watching party - Heaven knows she seems to have barrels of unused food available.

I'm not so sure about that AZ, we would all be belching from the effects of the peppermint tea and with all the canned cabbage consumed, we would need all windows fully open and circulating fans at full speed.

Edited by Sandy W
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

So of the four LV homes, how many have sold?  I am under the impression that only two have sold.  I STILL don't understand where they got the cash for three rentals (Robyn's castle, Janelle's turd-brown, fully furnished place, and Meri's - what - lonely apartment over a shop in downtown Flag?), not to mention Christine's purchased home.  I also don't understand why three wives rented and one bought (so Christine is the only wife with secure housing, yes?)  And now we find out that two of the rentals discharged their renters - Meri and Robyn.  Where are those two living now?  I'm sure Kody is making sure that his queen is comfortably ensconced in a home worthy of her, but what is Meri doing - splitting her time between Parowan, Chicago and the mean streets of Flagstaff? 

If there is a next season, and they addressed this moving fiasco and showed us one wife having to bunk with another, I would be all for it.  But Kody rushing them out of Vegas and into temporary homes while he tinkers with the designs for Plyg Palace, plus the cancellation of their show, might be their ticket to bankruptcy.  Which, ironically, I would also watch.

• Love 16
29 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

So of the four LV homes, how many have sold?

I believe three of the four. But since they pretty much broke even I am with you on wondering how they are financing this little jaunt to Flagstaff.  I have a feeling the implosion is happening as we speak.  Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of shysters.

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

So of the four LV homes, how many have sold?  I am under the impression that only two have sold.  I STILL don't understand where they got the cash for three rentals (Robyn's castle, Janelle's turd-brown, fully furnished place, and Meri's - what - lonely apartment over a shop in downtown Flag?), not to mention Christine's purchased home.  I also don't understand why three wives rented and one bought (so Christine is the only wife with secure housing, yes?)  And now we find out that two of the rentals discharged their renters - Meri and Robyn.  Where are those two living now?  I'm sure Kody is making sure that his queen is comfortably ensconced in a home worthy of her, but what is Meri doing - splitting her time between Parowan, Chicago and the mean streets of Flagstaff? 

If there is a next season, and they addressed this moving fiasco and showed us one wife having to bunk with another, I would be all for it.  But Kody rushing them out of Vegas and into temporary homes while he tinkers with the designs for Plyg Palace, plus the cancellation of their show, might be their ticket to bankruptcy.  Which, ironically, I would also watch.

I think that 3 of the LV houses have sold and Christine's shows as "off the market" or some such real estate phrase.  I wondered if, in desperation, they rented out Christine's house to allay some of the mortgage and monthly maintenance costs.  An apartment over a shop would have made sense for Meri, she could have conducted her LLR biz out of the warehouse facility they also rented in Flagstaff (for filming purposes?), but it seems that Meri was not to be outdone by Queenie and rented a house almost as grand, complete with an elevator.

The justification for the purchase of Christine's house in Flagstaff seemed to be twofold, one was that they had difficulty finding a rental that would accept the family cat and second was that they were feeling highly optimistic about immediate full list price sales of the LV homes and in typical grandiose thinking on the part of the Browns, thought that a guest house for when friends and family came to visit would suit their lifestyle.

They seem to be living la dolce vita presently, with lots of travel and attendance at expensive events and from some accounts, unpaid property taxes on Flagstaff land.  It's all a complete mystery to me but I doubt that we will ever get full disclosure of their finances from the Browns and this inquiring mind wants to know just how they pulled this off.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

So "the land of the singingk angels" has been purchased by the Browns but they aren't particularly keen to pay the property taxes?  I probably just need to stop asking because it hurts my brain, but if they are living on credit, just who are the bozos sitting across the table from Kody Brown and saying, "Yes!  We will give you a loan/mortgage/line of credit!  You certainly seem like a fine, upstanding, hard-working gentleman!  And you say you have four wives?  Ho ho!  Sign here, sir, and I will be right back with your sack of money!"

They aren't just living beyond their means, they are living in another stratosphere beyond their means.  Hope Ysabel doesn't end up needing that pesky spine surgery.

• LOL 3
  • Love 19
21 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

So "the land of the singingk angels" has been purchased by the Browns but they aren't particularly keen to pay the property taxes?  I probably just need to stop asking because it hurts my brain, but if they are living on credit, just who are the bozos sitting across the table from Kody Brown and saying, "Yes!  We will give you a loan/mortgage/line of credit!  You certainly seem like a fine, upstanding, hard-working gentleman!  And you say you have four wives?  Ho ho!  Sign here, sir, and I will be right back with your sack of money!"

They aren't just living beyond their means, they are living in another stratosphere beyond their means.  Hope Ysabel doesn't end up needing that pesky spine surgery.

No kiddingk, I remember they had Maddie's appendectomy bill in arrears for ages (or so went the story.)  They'll probably stick with the Home Depot or whatever thingamajig they rigged up for Ysabel to exercise that scoliosis away.

I too have an inquiring mind about this.  I know I'd be up nights worryingk myself sick if I lived the way the Browns do.

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I know I'd be up nights worryingk myself sick if I lived the way the Browns do.

That's because you have a conscience.  With the Brown Clowns it's all about how much they can get for free because, you know, persecuted polygamists.  I foresee another round of bankruptcies on the horizon.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

So "the land of the singingk angels" has been purchased by the Browns but they aren't particularly keen to pay the property taxes? 

They only out-right purchased two of the parcels and are making payments on the other two. I'm guessing they did that so they could sell two parcels if they needed to, but still own the other two. Where did they get the money? Probably from equity loans on the LV houses, but since they made very little on those homes, they would still have to pay off those equity loans. If they can't even make the property tax payments, makes me wonder how they are making land and equity payments, plus all the various house mortgages/rents.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Well you know they still have Christine's house in Vegas to move back to.

That just might be the most sensible thing said all day . . .

14 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I'm not so sure about that AZ, we would all be belching from the effects of the peppermint tea and with all the canned cabbage consumed, we would need all windows fully open and circulating fans at full speed.

Luckily, I’ve just installed a whole house fan! 😊👍

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
18 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

can we have cheese and ritz crackers on a chipped serving plate and do a lip-synch dance?

Yes, and I thought it would be fun if I went to the local craft store and bought a bunch of cheap crap that we could make joorey with.  I thought that maybe if we can restock Robochin’s shelves, she can reopen MSWC and help pay for her move.  So actually, the watch party is sort of a fundraiser too, cause I’m philanthropic like that . . .

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12

Yup, Christine is still showing as the owner of her home. The other 3 have sold. 

I'm wondering if they took it off the market to save money somehow or maybe they think when it's relisted it will get more attention? Kind of like LLR when Mark said - your merchandise isn't stale - your customers are! 😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Yes, and I thought it would be fun if I went to the local craft store and bought a bunch of cheap crap that we could make joorey with.  I thought that maybe if we can restock Robochin’s shelves, she can reopen MSWC and help pay for her move.  So actually, the watch party is sort of a fundraiser too, cause I’m philanthropic like that . . .

Ooh, crafts!  I will bring my supply of gray tin cans so we can spray-paint them gray!  Also, if someone could bring their wedding dress as a sacrifice, we can cut it up into tiny pieces and sew 14,752 flowers from the material.  The bouquets will be stunningk!  

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Maybe RadarOnline will send someone out to film us making macaroni necklaces and wedding dress flowers?  We could land ourselves a reality show gig with the right representation.  We could start a charity for reality stars that are down on their luck and call it . . . Sorry, I’m not clever enough.  What should we call it?  It has to make a good show name.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1