Type keyword(s) to search

Robyn Brown: She wanted the family, but got stuck with the man.

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

Maybe she's being honest, maybe it wasn't her that decided Flagstaff?

Except that she's blatantly lying about Day'un deciding on NAU.  Timeline doesn't work at all.

• Love 8
(edited)
32 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Except that she's blatantly lying about Day'un deciding on NAU.  Timeline doesn't work at all.

How does anyone know when Dayton applied to NAU?  We know Kody gave the speech about moving in early March.  NAU has rolling admissions, which means you can apply any time.  Theoretically Dayton could have applied in March/April when they first started talking about Flagstaff.  Also, given that NAU is not overly selective (it accepts 81% of applicants) Dayton's high grades would have made him an easy admit.  As far as scholarships go, I've surmised all along that the Browns play around with their income to make it look like they don't make that much - hence qualifying for financial aid.  He also could have gotten some token amount for being an out of state student.  They only said he got a scholarship - they didn't say for what and how much....

I'm not saying that Dayton didn't factor into the decision to move to Flagstaff, I'm just thinking he wasn't the sole reason - like he got into NAU and then Kody decided they needed to move to Flagstaff.

Edited to add: looking at NAU's website, based on his grades Dayton would have automatically qualified for the Founders Non-Resident Gold Tuition Scholarship for $5,000 a year.  It only requires a 3.5 gpa and 990 SAT score.  It's one of those scholarships that are based on a set criteria - if you met the GPA and test score you get it.  

Edited by smarty2020
Adding additional information:
  • Love 10
45 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

How does anyone know when Dayton applied to NAU?  We know Kody gave the speech about moving in early March.  NAU has rolling admissions, which means you can apply any time.  Theoretically Dayton could have applied in March/April when they first started talking about Flagstaff.  Also, given that NAU is not overly selective (it accepts 81% of applicants) Dayton's high grades would have made him an easy admit.  As far as scholarships go, I've surmised all along that the Browns play around with their income to make it look like they don't make that much - hence qualifying for financial aid.  He also could have gotten some token amount for being an out of state student.  They only said he got a scholarship - they didn't say for what and how much....

I'm not saying that Dayton didn't factor into the decision to move to Flagstaff, I'm just thinking he wasn't the sole reason - like he got into NAU and then Kody decided they needed to move to Flagstaff.

Edited to add: looking at NAU's website, based on his grades Dayton would have automatically qualified for the Founders Non-Resident Gold Tuition Scholarship for $5,000 a year.  It only requires a 3.5 gpa and 990 SAT score.  It's one of those scholarships that are based on a set criteria - if you met the GPA and test score you get it.  

Kody gave the moving speech in May.

• Love 1
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Kody gave the moving speech in May.

The original speech with the white boards that he gave before they went up to Seattle was in March.  Christine specifically mentioned it was March.  In Meri's Flagstaff visit the realtor noted it was early May so we know the family speech at the end of the last episode was in May.

Edited by smarty2020
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

The original speech with the white boards that he gave before they went up to Seattle was in March.  Christine specifically mentioned it was March.  In Meri's visit the realtor noted it was early May so we know the family speech at the end of the last episode was in May.

It seemed to me that the original March whiteboard speech centered around moving back to Utah and Kody running for public office, challenging his right to live as he saw fit.  Then without explanation, that concept was dropped and the next episode shows him fixated on Flagstaff, without consideration for any other community.

What happened to White Knight Kody riding into Utah to make things right in his eyes and why only Flagstaff as an alternative?

• Love 5
(edited)

From the NAU website:  https://nau.academicworks.com/

Welcome to Northern Arizona University Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid (OSFA) Scholarship Application.

The application for the 2019/2020 Academic Year is now closed! Any application received after 03/01/2019 will not be considered.

If you have been selected to receive a scholarship, beginning in May 2019 and throughout the Summer via your NAU email address.

Any questions feel free to contact us at scholarships@nau.ed

The deadline to apply for scholarships is March 1.  The timeline doesn't work.

Edited by yankeefan
deleted screen shot
  • Useful 6
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

It seemed to me that the original March whiteboard speech centered around moving back to Utah and Kody running for public office, challenging his right to live as he saw fit.  Then without explanation, that concept was dropped and the next episode shows him fixated on Flagstaff, without consideration for any other community.

What happened to White Knight Kody riding into Utah to make things right in his eyes and why only Flagstaff as an alternative?

You beat me to it! 

What a coinkidink that Dayton is now leaving for college and suddenly out of the blue Kody says they must move!!  Like in the next few months, people!  We all know that Dayton applied before the deadline - that's a no-brainer.  And then the ONLY place Kody zeroes in on and takes his wives to visit (over and over) is Flagstaff.  Then we get back into the more money for less living space/cost of living in Flagstaff - and where is the common sense coming into play that this is actually beneficial for the entire family?  Oh wait - the only people this move benefits is Robyn and Dayton.  Will the other kids adjust?  Most likely.  Will the wives?  I'm sure.  But it was definitely not for anyone ELSE'S benefit to uproot RIGHT now, with three kids almost finishing high school and scholarships at risk, etc.     

• Love 11
Just now, yankeefan said:

Welcome to Northern Arizona University Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid (OSFA) Scholarship Application.

The application for the 2019/2020 Academic Year is now closed! Any application received after 03/01/2019 will not be considered.

So Dayton had to apply by March 1st.   And there are people who actually believe the Brown family HAD to move RIGHT NOW in the NEXT FEW MONTHS WIVES!! to Flagstaff.... wait..... WHY??????  Oh right.   Because one wife holds Kody's balls in her tight little grip and she felt that one kid was worth more than all of the rest of them put together.

There WERE other solutions for Dayton that would have worked.

I have news for you Robyn - when Dayton graduates and gets a job, you won't be there to hold his hand.  I know, I have a son with high functioning Aspergers and the world is not going to accommodate our kids, we have to teach them to be able to succeed in the world despite their struggles.   I know you can't compare kids with Aspergers because there is too great of a range, but seriously - if this kid is able to drive around the country and visit different places all on his own, he can attend college by himself.

• Love 22
(edited)
28 minutes ago, yankeefan said:

If you have been selected to receive a scholarship, beginning in May 2019 and throughout the Summer via your NAU email address.

Any questions feel free to contact us at scholarships@nau.ed

The deadline to apply for scholarships is March 1.  The timeline doesn't work.

The deadline of March 1 was only for the named scholarships listed on that chart below.  The Freshman Merit scholarships are awarded automatically upon admittance.  It specifically says under the Freshman Merit based tuition scholarships heading:  

Eligibility Criteria

Students are automatically considered for these scholarships upon admission. A separate application is not required.

I agree though --- I don't get the jump from the March speech "we need to move, give me ideas where since I know it can't be Utah" to Robyn Breana and Aurora visiting Flagstaff and loving the trees (note no Dayton on that trip).  They left a lot out of the middle there.

Edited by smarty2020
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Kyanight said:

So Dayton had to apply by March 1st.   And there are people who actually believe the Brown family HAD to move RIGHT NOW in the NEXT FEW MONTHS WIVES!! to Flagstaff.... wait..... WHY??????  Oh right.   Because one wife holds Kody's balls in her tight little grip and she felt that one kid was worth more than all of the rest of them put together.

There WERE other solutions for Dayton that would have worked.

I have news for you Robyn - when Dayton graduates and gets a job, you won't be there to hold his hand.  I know, I have a son with high functioning Aspergers and the world is not going to accommodate our kids, we have to teach them to be able to succeed in the world despite their struggles.   I know you can't compare kids with Aspergers because there is too great of a range, but seriously - if this kid is able to drive around the country and visit different places all on his own, he can attend college by himself.

I know you can't compare people on the spectrum, but if he's already shown he can go places and do things on his own, it's a great start. I have HF autism and did very well in college, mainly because the social expectations/distractions weren't there. You go to school, you get the grades. For a long time people thought I was stupid until I got into college and made 4.0 in languages and science.

The world isn't accommodating at all, even with the recent push for autism education and all. Everything is bright, loud and distracting to me so I have to plan things out--I can't just "go somewhere". I can't expect the world to understand me, so I deal--some days better than others. I have had full-on meltdowns in a crowded store after being bumped into too many times by grocery carts. 

It'll be a challenge for Dayton. At least his mother understands his condition, my own parents, to this day, do not. 

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

I know you can't compare people on the spectrum, but if he's already shown he can go places and do things on his own, it's a great start. I have HF autism and did very well in college, mainly because the social expectations/distractions weren't there. You go to school, you get the grades. For a long time people thought I was stupid until I got into college and made 4.0 in languages and science.

The world isn't accommodating at all, even with the recent push for autism education and all. Everything is bright, loud and distracting to me so I have to plan things out--I can't just "go somewhere". I can't expect the world to understand me, so I deal--some days better than others. I have had full-on meltdowns in a crowded store after being bumped into too many times by grocery carts. 

It'll be a challenge for Dayton. At least his mother understands his condition, my own parents, to this day, do not. 

I am sorry about your parents.  My husband to this day can't understand my son - he has no concept of special needs whatsoever.      I am wondering if it is possible that one of the reasons you were SO successful is that you had to reach way beyond your comfort zone to achieve your goals?  Perhaps if your mother had been holding your hand every step of the way you would not be where you are today.

Of course there is a big range between apathetic and smothering - your parents should certainly have been more supportive!

I have had to push my son into many things or they would not have happened.  One day I told him he WAS going to go get a driver's license along with his two younger brothers - no arguments.  He had already taken driver's education and been driving with me in the car for over a year - but he just couldn't do it.  I told him he needed to get his first job, etc.   We've had talks and he has said he is glad that I made him try things or he would not have.  

He has a very good job and he's in a relationship, but at this time he still lives at home.   As parents we need to definitely be supportive (like I feel your parents were not!) but we can't enable our children to the point where they feel they CANNOT do things on their own.

It's scary when your first child WITHOUT special needs goes to college.  This is Robyn's first kid to leave the nest (? I think).   I just think that from what we hear Dayton is capable of, she should let the bird try to fly.  My opinion only.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, smarty2020 said:

Eligibility Criteria

Students are automatically considered for these scholarships upon admission. A separate application is not required.

I agree though --- I don't get the jump from the March speech "we need to move, give me ideas where since I know it can't be Utah" to Robyn Breana and Aurora visiting Flagstaff and loving the trees (note no Dayton on that trip).  They left a lot out of the middle there.

I stand corrected.  However, the eligibility criteria also state that to receive the scholarship the student must be accepted and submit a deposit by May 1.  That means that in two months the family had to decide to move to Flagstaff instead of Utah, Dayton had to apply and be accepted, and they had to send in a deposit.  I suppose it's possible, but I'm skeptical it could happen that fast.  

• Love 4
20 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Neither would I.  But if it's an issue for them, don't have a Twitter account at all.  It's all so self-aggrandizing anyway.

It really is such a "look at me" world these days with social media. Former Jersey Shore chick Sammi posted a picture of her fiance on one knee proposing and it just made me roll my eyes. I only saw it because someone posted it on the Jersey Shore PTV forum. What ever happened to privacy, and keeping some things just between the people involved? And if I don't want to see public celebrities post their every move, I certainly don't want to see people I barely know IRL do the same! Folks gushing "Happy Birthday" to a Facebook "friend" that they barely know and don't really give two craps about, ugh!

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, yankeefan said:

I stand corrected.  However, the eligibility criteria also state that to receive the scholarship the student must be accepted and submit a deposit by May 1.  That means that in two months the family had to decide to move to Flagstaff instead of Utah, Dayton had to apply and be accepted, and they had to send in a deposit.  I suppose it's possible, but I'm skeptical it could happen that fast.  

Oh I totally agree the timing is tight.  But here is what hangs me up on the theory that Dayton chose NAU before they decided to move and that was what prompted the family moving to Flagstaff:  NAU isn't that great of a school.  Dayton graduated with honors and an advanced degree from high school in Las Vegas.  University of Arizona is higher ranked and has a good disabilities support program.  Why wouldn't he go there if he was looking at Arizona?  What would have drawn him to apply to NAU in the first place and have that be his top choice?  For that matter NAU and UNLV are ranked about the same and are about the same size so why NAU over UNLV?

• Love 12
28 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

Oh I totally agree the timing is tight.  But here is what hangs me up on the theory that Dayton chose NAU before they decided to move and that was what prompted the family moving to Flagstaff:  NAU isn't that great of a school.  Dayton graduated with honors and an advanced degree from high school in Las Vegas.  University of Arizona is higher ranked and has a good disabilities support program.  Why wouldn't he go there if he was looking at Arizona?  What would have drawn him to apply to NAU in the first place and have that be his top choice?  For that matter NAU and UNLV are ranked about the same and are about the same size so why NAU over UNLV?

Good point. It could very well be that Robyn and Kody had decided very early that Flagstaff was where they wanted to go, and then Dayton applied quickly to the college and got in before the rest of the family was sold on the idea. But then that still begs the question, why Flagstaff? Could it really be that Kody just fell in love with the town while passing through one day?

• Love 4

Y’all I hate Sobbin Robin with the intensity of a thousand burning suns and I love nothing more than the theory of her stealthily uprooting an entire family for Dayton but I also worked as a higher ed admin for twenty years. It is entirely possibly that Dayton applied to several schools in the early fall, submitted a FAFSA in January or February which included several schools and even deposited to UNLV and one or more other schools in May and then finally decided on Flagstaff in July. Happens all the time 

#dontshootthemessenger #tryingtolivemybestlife #nocluewhyIhaveashittogiveaboutthesegrifters

• Useful 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, nightmeri said:

Y’all I hate Sobbin Robin with the intensity of a thousand burning suns and I love nothing more than the theory of her stealthily uprooting an entire family for Dayton but I also worked as a higher ed admin for twenty years. It is entirely possibly that Dayton applied to several schools in the early fall, submitted a FAFSA in January or February which included several schools and even deposited to UNLV and one or more other schools in May and then finally decided on Flagstaff in July. Happens all the time 

#dontshootthemessenger #tryingtolivemybestlife #nocluewhyIhaveashittogiveaboutthesegrifters

Yes, that is certainly possible.  But it's not the story Robyn is telling.  According to Robyn, Dayton didn't apply to NAU until AFTER he knew Flagstaff was possibly on the table.  Kody didn't give his "let's move to Utah" TED talk until March, so just when was  Flagstaff put possibly on the table?

ETA: on the episode thread there is mention of Robyn saying on Twitter that Dayton applied "in the nick of time" after the decision to move to Flagstaff.  I'm not on Twitter and can't confirm this, but perhaps another poster can. 

image.png.6e8726aaba2f8c4772f2c4435bf06dcb.png

Edited by yankeefan
added additional info
  • Love 3

This is why I can't stand these people.  All Robyn had to say was "Dayton was accepted to more than one school.  After we decided to move to Flagstaff, he chose to attend NAU to be near the family."  But because she is so obsessed with not looking like she had anything to do with the choice of Flagstaff, she lies and creates fake drama.  "In the nick of time...." Yeah, right.

• Love 7

Possibly, but I still think that is why they moved there.  It helped that they really liked the area.  Maybe he applied for several and this was one of his choices.  Then they had to scramble and move before school started in the fall and have the younger children settled into a new area.

• Love 4
(edited)

It is entirely possibly that Dayton applied to several schools in the early fall, submitted a FAFSA in January or February which included several schools and even deposited to UNLV and one or more other schools in May and then finally decided on Flagstaff in July. Happens all the time 

He probably applied to several schools, but I doubt these grifters could afford deposits on more than one of them.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 7
On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 10:28 PM, Marshmallow Mollie said:
On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 8:36 PM, suomi said:

https://www.thethings.com/15-facts-sister-wives-star-robyn-brown-time-show/

15 Facts About 'Sister Wives' Star Robyn Brown, Before Her Time On The Show

#3 - She and Kody had a "love at first sight" moment.

No no no no no no no! I don’t know what to pick first, but I will go with that he was a married man! I know, polygamy blah blah blah, but that still has to mean something to her AND HIM that you don’t go around falling in love at first sight.

And no no no to love at first sight. My husband and I have a sweet and romantic backstory, but I would never call it love at first sight. Calling that love is a disservice to what love is. What happens after the words, “I have cancer” or “I have a secret credit card” or “our child is in the hospital” is love. Working through hard things is love. Finding new ways to connect after the hot and heavy phase is love. Love at first sight is not love.

I agree with you about the love at first sight thing.  Of course, the only time I ever inspired love at first sight was in a rather "directionally challenged" homing pigeon that was literally standing on our front step.  (He never left!)  Maybe I'm just jealous?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, yankeefan said:

Yes, that is certainly possible.  But it's not the story Robyn is telling.  According to Robyn, Dayton didn't apply to NAU until AFTER he knew Flagstaff was possibly on the table.  Kody didn't give his "let's move to Utah" TED talk until March, so just when was  Flagstaff put possibly on the table?

ETA: on the episode thread there is mention of Robyn saying on Twitter that Dayton applied "in the nick of time" after the decision to move to Flagstaff.  I'm not on Twitter and can't confirm this, but perhaps another poster can. 

image.png.6e8726aaba2f8c4772f2c4435bf06dcb.png

10 hours ago, yankeefan said:

I believe that Robyn possibly let the cat out of the bag in her very last sentence. Possibly. However, Cootie went from running furiously hot for running for office in Utah to....Flagstaff....with no stops in between? Possibly.  But my guess is Robyn's glaring qualifier is to cover up her Victoria's Secret-esqe strides in this rat race.

Sorry for the funky post. Technical difficulties.  🙄

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

I believe that Robyn possibly let the cat out of the bag in her very last sentence. Possibly. However, Cootie went from running furiously hot for running for office in Utah to....Flagstaff....with no stops in between? Possibly.  But my guess is Robyn's glaring qualifier is to cover up her Victoria's Secret-esqe strides in this rat race.

Sorry for the funky post. Technical difficulties.  🙄

That is a glaring void in the continuity to me too, whatever happened to dissuade Kody from running for office to suddenly Flagstaff.  No offense intended to Flagstaff residents, but the lots they have chosen there seem like barren scrubland and by their own assessment, windy and far more expensive than LV.  How much value did they place on a 4 season climate?

They also seem to be located a fair distance from the actual town, which I recall from visits there as very "pitcher-esque", but they will have to drive to enjoy it.  Somehow, I can't envision them calling each other with a shout-out to say, "hey Meri/Janelle/Robyn/Christine, I'm heading into town, do you want me to pick up anything for you?"

I am sure that Kody heard what he wanted from Mona, that the LV market was hot, and figured those homes would sell one at a time, boom boom boom for the inflated prices they originally listed at.  Nearly 300 days later and they have sold one house, even with dramatic price reductions and a real realtor at the helm.  In the meantime, their equity in the homes is eroding daily with mortgage, taxes, HOA fees and utilities marching along.

I would love to be a fly on the wall to witness Kody's anxiety and watch the hair he has left diminish with each passing day.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

Bingo baby (says this Arizona State University graduate... 🙂 )

NAU so-so, but that was for undergrad work.  I've heard amazing things about some of their graduate programs. 

If I had to choose NAU over UNLV, I'd take NAU in a second. Just thinking of going near UNLV gives me anxiety as someone on the spectrum (can't speak for anyone else).  I've only gone to UNLV when I had to and went kicking and screaming, really. It's the way of life in Las Vegas and all the BS that comes with living there. In Flagstaff, I could walk to the grocery store and to school from my apartment without worrying about getting robbed or run over. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

So let me see if this makes sense....

1. Kody gets bored and decides that the best thing to do for himself and the show's ratings is to spring another move on his family - he wants to move back to Utah, run for office, toss his hair around and dare anyone to arrest him (whatever, Kodoof).  This is in March.

2. Meanwhile, Dayton is applying to schools and sometime after this meeting, possibly late April, he decides that he wants to go to college in Flagstaff.

3. Immediately after this, Robyn dons her best VS lingerie, juts out her chin, and tells Kody that while the prospect of being First Lady of Utah is enticing, she has a sudden need to follow Dayton to college because reasons (while I understand what those reasons may be, it all seems shady because she's never shown any particular care to Dayton's well-being before this, IMO).

4. In May, Kody, Robyn and the girls take a "birthday trip" to Flagstaff, which just happens to be where Dayton is going to be living.  Robyn tells her girls to make sure and act mesmerized and aghast over the trees to the point of tears, because Robyn has a Masters in Stealth Manipulation and knows exactly how to get Kody to do whatever she wants - and she wants to move to Flagstaff.  Before Dayton's fall semester starts.

5. Back from the trip, Kody fires up a 3-page Kinko's document for the lesser wifeys about how they are all moving to Flagstaff because Robyn and her girls loved it so very, very much - they even cried!!  And there's trees!! - so all you other wifeys?  Go break it to your kids that we leave in less than three months.  That pounding you all hear is just our realtor putting For Sale signs in everyone's yards.  Now get off the couch and start packing!

6. Kody takes Christine and Meri to Flagstaff under the guise of letting them decide if they want to live here, while also letting them know that they are already going to move here no matter what and this is all pretend because Robyn already picked out the lots.  Janelle hears the words "drainage ditch" and is suddenly on board.

Am I close?

Close?  I think you are bang-on Laurakaye.  I am astounded that consideration was not given to any other state or city. 

If they had wanted a change of climate, real trees and real mountains, why not put the beautiful State of Oregon on the table?  My personal choice would have been Eugene, 4 or more University/Colleges, located on an interstate highway and easy access to the Pacific Ocean.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Close?  I think you are bang-on Laurakaye.  I am astounded that consideration was not given to any other state or city. 

If they had wanted a change of climate, real trees and real mountains, why not put the beautiful State of Oregon on the table?  My personal choice would have been Eugene, 4 or more University/Colleges, located on an interstate highway and easy access to the Pacific Ocean.

Or Idaho.  There is a huge Mormon population in Idaho and they would not have to fear for their lives if they walked outdoors, like they (apparently) do in Las Vegas.  (Eye roll).   Or Colorado.   No, Colorado is probably too liberal for them.  What about New Mexico?  They are pretty accepting - probably wouldn't care about a bunch of polygamists.  

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

You nailed it.  If trees be what you be needin (said in a Pirate accent!) then my personal choice would be ANYWHERE between Couer D'Ailene (sp?) and the border of western Montana. Jaw-droppingly gorgeous, and the smell!  It SMELLS like a Christmas candle with all of those pines.  That area is God's country, for realz.

I been through Flagstaff several times, and the parts with the pines are quite pretty, but the rest is about par for the course for the area.  The desert is pretty in of iteself, but if your interest is trees, why move there?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

I'm with you.  I love the Oregon coast.

• Love 3

Oh yeah...I remember reading that the Brineys from Seeking Sister Wife moved to OR.  They'd have "their people" to hang out with.  Number one wife left them, so Kootie may think the Brineys would be a jinx to his harem and the control thereof.

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

4. In May, Kody, Robyn and the girls take a "birthday trip" to Flagstaff, which just happens to be where Dayton is going to be living.  Robyn tells her girls to make sure and act mesmerized and aghast over the trees to the point of tears, because Robyn has a Masters in Stealth Manipulation and knows exactly how to get Kody to do whatever she wants - and she wants to move to Flagstaff.  Before Dayton's fall semester starts.

5. Back from the trip, Kody fires up a 3-page Kinko's document for the lesser wifeys about how they are all moving to Flagstaff because Robyn and her girls loved it so very, very much - they even cried!!  And there's trees!! - so all you other wifeys?  Go break it to your kids that we leave in less than three months.  That pounding you all hear is just our realtor putting For Sale signs in everyone's yards.  Now get off the couch and start packing!

think that these two might be out of order, though who knows for sure with all their subterfuge.  Kody's 6th grade presentation I thought was in March because they had 3 months til the weddingk.  May could be right for the birthday trip because Sludge & Pudge had arrived to spend summer in the cult-de-sac.

And as a resident of the PNW I must protest that both Eugene and Coeur d'Alene would bring the Brownies too close.  I'd need to put up some walls to fill safe. 🙂

Edited by LilWharveyGal
Pardon my misspelled French.
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, lma said:

And don’t forget Kody was likely “doling out the d” on these trips. 🤢 He knows how to get them in line. That is gross and sickening manipulation. It also proves how naive these women are - even at their ages and after all these years. 

I ALMOST felt sorry for Meri.  She probably felt encouraged when he casually slung an arm over her shoulder as they were tromping through the trees.  She kept asking him open-ended questions, hoping for some kind of a commitment, even asking "which bed do you want?"  Just sad.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

think that these two might be out of order, though who knows for sure with all their subterfuge.  Kody's 6th grade presentation I thought was in March because they had 3 months til the weddingk.  May could be right for the birthday trip because Sludge & Pudge had arrived to spend summer in the cult-de-sac.

And as a resident of the PNW I must protest that both Eugene and Couer d'Alene would bring the Brownies too close.  I'd need to put up some walls to fill safe. 🙂

Sorry 'bout that!  Look, I understand and emphasize with your pain, but I'm trying to keep them Brownies as far away from the South as possible.  We southerners already have more than our fair share of cray-cray down heah! Why, it runs like a river down the streets and through our neighborhoods.  Sheesh, we even put our folks out on the front porch to air out, and to wave at the passersby.  That's the real reason why we all have those large, wraparound porches.  😜😒🤪

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Sorry 'bout that!  Look, I understand and emphasize with your pain, but I'm trying to keep them Brownies as far away from the South as possible.  We southerners already have more than our fair share of cray-cray down heah! Why, it runs like a river down the streets and through our neighborhoods.  Sheesh, we even put our folks out on the front porch to air out, and to wave at the passersby.  That's the real reason why we all have those large, wraparound porches.  😜😒🤪

Yeah.  You have the McGees.  And used to have the Snowdens.  Poor south!  😞

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

And don’t forget Kody was likely “doling out the d” on these trips. 🤢

The other day I said they forgot to put a barf emoji on this forum. Now I REALLY need a barf emoji!!!!

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Thank you! I thought I saw those grifters out and about one day here and sure enough, Jenelle posts a pic next to my office and the next morning they were on Pickler & Ben. Stay away Browns. Stay away...

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, nightmeri said:

I'm with you. I detest Robyn but this is not unrealistic at all. My middle son was dead set on where he wanted to go to school. Applied, accepted, deposit, dorm deposit etc and changed his mind at the end of April. He then decided he wanted to go to very popular SEC school. I told him that since he missed all the deadlines and didn't even list them on his FASFA that he would have to wait a year. He agreed and went on a tour in August so he would be ready to go the next year. Long story short, he started 2 weeks later. I doubt they moved to Flagstaff for Dayton's school ( I still think it was the balloon payments and some shady financing in Flagstaff), but I 100% believe Robyn made him change schools at the last minute to be close to her.

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, mscav said:

I'm with you. I detest Robyn but this is not unrealistic at all. My middle son was dead set on where he wanted to go to school. Applied, accepted, deposit, dorm deposit etc and changed his mind at the end of April. He then decided he wanted to go to very popular SEC school. I told him that since he missed all the deadlines and didn't even list them on his FASFA that he would have to wait a year. He agreed and went on a tour in August so he would be ready to go the next year. Long story short, he started 2 weeks later. I doubt they moved to Flagstaff for Dayton's school ( I still think it was the balloon payments and some shady financing in Flagstaff), but I 100% believe Robyn made him change schools at the last minute to be close to her.

NAU has a deadline of March 1st and it's not negotiable.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Robyn tells her girls to make sure and act mesmerized and aghast over the trees to the point of tears, 

I found the scene with the two girls absolutely bizarre.

The one girl was sort of clawing the air with her hands as she struggled to describe *GASP*  a "mountain and trees" 

I didn't know if she was having a seizure, a brain freeze or needed to take a dump because her body language was so odd.

Meanwhile the other one sat there like a stump. 😮

It was so awkward & manufactured all I could think was... "This is what living in a cult does to children."

• LOL 8
  • Love 7

Every time I watch this trainwreck I want to grab Robyn and drag her to the salon for a makeover.

That fucking 1940's Joan Crawford hairdo needs to Go.

Robyn has a severe jaw/face and that hair style only emphasizes it.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Every time I watch this trainwreck I want to grab Robyn and drag her to the salon for a makeover.

That fucking 1940's Joan Crawford hairdo needs to Go.

Robyn has a severe jaw/face and that hair style only emphasizes it.  

Sponge Robin Square Head loves to flip that hair around.  Anything for attention.  She is as loathsome as Kootie.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

Sponge Robin Square Head loves to flip that hair around.  Anything for attention.  She is as loathsome as Kootie.

I don't loathe Robyn the way others do, but I do find the way she constantly fusses with her hair annoying. Other people's nervous mannerisms make me...nervous, lol.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Gothish520 said:

I don't loathe Robyn the way others do, but I do find the way she constantly fusses with her hair annoying. Other people's nervous mannerisms make me...nervous, lol.

I notice that when I am in a line somewhere ... how many girls CONSTANTLY mess with their hair.  Throw it over their shoulder over and over, smooth it back, fuss, fuss, fuss, and they don't even know they are doing it.   That is SOO common!   The only time it REALLY annoys me is when they have long hair and it whips me in the face.  Then it gets old, fast!  

Another person that posts here hates how Robyn is constantly picking eye goobers out of her eyes and wiping them on her pants, lol.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

I notice that when I am in a line somewhere ... how many girls CONSTANTLY mess with their hair.  Throw it over their shoulder over and over, smooth it back, fuss, fuss, fuss, and they don't even know they are doing it.   That is SOO common!   The only time it REALLY annoys me is when they have long hair and it whips me in the face.  Then it gets old, fast!  

Another person that posts here hates how Robyn is constantly picking eye goobers out of her eyes and wiping them on her pants, lol.

That might be me as well.  I've bitched about Robyn and Meri both doing that.  Hey, if they do things I find annoying, they will get my snarky remarks.  YMMV.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

So,as I remember the wanted a conservative state but a liberal town? The should have moved to Austin. I believe Texas is considered conservative and Austin is...Austin.  The city motto is Keep Austin weird. I was told recently that women could go topless legally. And for trees Austin may not have a lot but you can find almost any thing you want land wise in Tx. Not that I want them in Tx. we already have Dr. Now's patients here in Houston 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

So,as I remember the wanted a conservative state but a liberal town? The should have moved to Austin. I believe Texas is considered conservative and Austin is...Austin.  The city motto is Keep Austin weird. I was told recently that women could go topless legally. And for trees Austin may not have a lot but you can find almost any thing you want land wise in Tx. Not that I want them in Tx. we already have Dr. Now's patients here in Houston 

And some of them are as bitchy as they come!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 3/7/2019 at 1:43 PM, smarty2020 said:

...trees

• LOL 6
  • Love 1