Type keyword(s) to search

Robyn Brown: She wanted the family, but got stuck with the man.

• Start Topic

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 6:04 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Dear Mindy:  your mind has obviously been taken over by your lovely auntie Robyn.  She has THE POWER!  She is SHE-RAH!  

I can't understand why Mindy stayed in LV.  With Robyn's witchy hand on her nether regions!  Did devoted wanna-be sister wife Mindy just get tired of being controlled by the Strong Jaw?  

She protested too loudly, here.  

She needs to make her bloody way to a bra store and get a properly sized support garment for those bodacious danglers of hers that we are forced to endure looking at in any scene she is in.

No wonder Sol and Areola will miss her- she is likely "pinch hitting" for Bobbyn the same way Meri did for Janelle.

Anytime I see her on screen leaning off the side of a couch or hanging out with the team, she reminds me of the old neighbor in Something about Mary.

Look at this picture, Lippy- this is your future:

00ce38cce2f1e8acb0a8df226f17ad12.jpg

• LOL 4
On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 9:17 AM, Kohola3 said:

Absolutely.  That whole cookie speech fiasco was the most cringe-worthy thing I have ever seen.  And then hinting that she had somehow "reverted" to being a virgin after meeting Kootie.  It was disgusting.

That takes #2 spot on my Sister Wives Skeeviest Moments highlights reel.

The #1 spot is the home child birth scene where Bobbyn's Pops is doing one of these about 3 inches from her va-ja-jay holiest of holes:

man-squinting.jpg

• LOL 15
4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

We've spoken in this thread about the weird picture of Kody with the kids from Robyn's first marriage . . . wherein their REAL father was eliminated, and a picture of the younger Kody was inserted (because "we shoulda been together from the beginning").

I've recently been reading "The Lady Elizabeth" about Queen Elizabeth I and her relationship with her father, Henry VIII.  The chapter I'm current reading references a portrait that was done of the Tudor Dynasty in the time of Henry VIII.  He wanted to show his son by Jane Seymour, Edward, and his two daughters who (although declared bastards by Henry's proclamation) were in line after Edward.  Note how far away from the center of the picture the girls are.

He also has in the portrait Edward's mother, Jane Seymour (sitting next to Henry) . . . who had been dead for at least six years before this picture was painted.  She died shortly after the death of Edward.  She was Henry's third wife, and at the time the painting was done, he was married to his sixth (last) wife, Katherine Parr.

So Robyn ain't the only one rewriting history by virtue of creating family groups that never existed.

Capture.JPG

He also did that with a portrait of himself and his parents where he made himself the greater looking king than his father even though his parents were long dead.

Too bad Robyn didn't marry Henry she might have had the same fate as Anne Boleyn lol

• LOL 6

So I am home from work sick and watching Escaping Polygamy. I have watched maybe 5 or 6 episodes and the dark haired woman that helps with the escapes just has to be somehow related to Robyn, there is quite a resemblance. The woman on the show is prettier IMO. They just rescues a young girl from FLDS but the episode before the grabbed an entire AUB family, father, two moms and 8 kids. The father has been part of the AUB militia/security, it was a bit sketchy for a bit but they got out. I think they planned to remain as a family group but he made the decision so that his children would not be forced into the lifestyle. I have to say one positive thing about the Browns is that they don't seem to be part of a cult like lifestyle and their kids seem free to do as they choose.

• Love 8

I remember watching some polygamy-themed show, and I could have sworn a woman on it looked just like one of Joe Darger's wives.  More recently, on Seeking Sister Wife, Sophie's mother has the crescent-shaped face that Robyn has.  I'm sure I even posted that she was what Robyn will look like in 15-20 years.  Too many interbred folks among the plygs, or something.

Edited by xwordfanatik
it's wives, not wife, when speaking of plygs.
  • Love 3

More recently, on Seeking Sister Wife, Sophie's mother has the crescent-shaped face that Robyn has

Yes I noticed that same "look" on some of the young women that were escaping. They all have that same look Robin has. They did an AUB, an FLDS and a Kingston Clan escape on the show (Escaping Polygamy) today.

Edited by spacefly
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, spacefly said:

They did an AUB, an FLDS and a Kingston Clan escape on the show (Escaping Polygamy) today.

That segment with the mother and her son - lawdy, that was so disturbing.  Talk about brainwashing!

• Love 4
On 4/7/2019 at 6:53 PM, ginger90 said:

Robyn tweeted about Dayton being “a rock star” helping with the move. I think I may have posted the tweet in the episode thread. Anyway, there were many comments, some positive, and some stating things like, of course he was helpful, the move was because of him. Mindy left this comment:

13FB47DA-1B59-49F3-88AB-A3C6B6CF0522.jpeg

"Idiocracy" is government by idiots. #current events

"replys" is gluing new plywood onto worn plywood. #cheapkitchenreno

• LOL 14
  • Love 4

Just saw an article on Radar that states Kody is basically living with Robyn.  I am surprised said no one ever.  Christine (and some kids I guess) went to Robyn's on Mothers Day but no word on what Meri and Janelle did.  Other than Janelle going to the farmers market.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
20 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Just saw an article on Radar that states Kody is basically living with Robyn.  I am surprised said no one ever.  Christine (and some kids I guess) went to Robyn's on Mothers Day but no word on what Meri and Janelle did.  Other than Janelle going to the farmers market.

CUPCAKES FOR ALL!!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Ah, isn't plyg life just the greatest?  Do they ever get sick of the lies and pretense?

What a farce.  Not enough money in the world.

• Love 14

What do y'all think he would say to justify this?  That she is the legal wife?  That... - honestly can't think of any reason he could give for living the "lifestyle" and then basically ignoring the other wives as far as wifely/husbandly things.  Unless they said "go live with Robyn" but I can't imagine Christine saying that.

• Love 11
(edited)
On 5/16/2019 at 12:59 PM, Natalie68 said:

That makes sense ... Remember how excited he was about Robyn's big fancy house?

He knew that it was going to be his house too, where he'd be living every day.

He ran around all excited showing everyone all the unique features... The Juliette balcony...etc.

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • Love 12
On 5/16/2019 at 4:07 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Ah, isn't plyg life just the greatest?  Do they ever get sick of the lies and pretense?

What a farce.  Not enough money in the world.

Amen. 

My sister lived in the same golf community as the original Real Housewives of Orange county and knew some of them well enough to frequently say to me: 

"YOU COULDN'T PAY ME ENOUGH TO DO THAT CRAP!!!!"

And I'm pretty sure the Housewives get a lot more money than the low rent Browns. 

• Love 11
(edited)

I wonder what’s up with Robyn. I thought she’d have some last day of school pictures up. She hasn’t posted on Instagram since March 11th, and her last Twitter post was April 7th.  🤷🏼‍♀️

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

I wonder what’s up with Robyn. I thought she’d have some last day of school pictures up. She hasn’t posted on Instagram since March 11th, and her last Twitter post was April 7th.

Must be busy interviewing butlers and housekeepers for the 7000 square foot palace.

Edited by Kohola3
forgot a word
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3

Well, let's look round the country for a minute.  Are there any plagues of locusts, unexplained UFO sightings, freak weather events, or contagious outbreaks that have occurred recently?  It's a big place and the Mistress of Darkness is only one evil entity, after all.  😈🙃 😛

• LOL 7

It is SO funny that ginger should post this.  I was scrolling through some of reddit's SW comments and it just hit me that there has been stuff about Meri and Lula, Christine and Lula and her girls etc, online rag stories about seeing Janelle and Christine and even Kody in their new "native habitats" etc.  Christine being sighted at the bottom of Robyn's driveway, Kody's car ONLY in Robyn's driveway...but...crickets...with Robyn herself.  Nothing. Nada.  Nothing on her kids, no Instagrams, nothing on her Sistawifes closets...just nothing. No stalker/fan photos from the natives.  I did a search on the website and it still has "we are updating the store for you" when you click on it.

However...I don't remember doing it but somewhere along the way I followed Robyn on Pintrest and that is the ONLY place she pops up.  All. The. Time.  She is pinning quotes, purple colored anything and everything and random shit stuff, but she's always pinning.

Is it going to become another "where is Shelly" storyline like CO$??

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

It is SO funny that ginger should post this.  I was scrolling through some of reddit's SW comments and it just hit me that there has been stuff about Meri and Lula, Christine and Lula and her girls etc, online rag stories about seeing Janelle and Christine and even Kody in their new "native habitats" etc.  Christine being sighted at the bottom of Robyn's driveway, Kody's car ONLY in Robyn's driveway...but...crickets...with Robyn herself.  Nothing. Nada.  Nothing on her kids, no Instagrams, nothing on her Sistawifes closets...just nothing. No stalker/fan photos from the natives.  I did a search on the website and it still has "we are updating the store for you" when you click on it.

However...I don't remember doing it but somewhere along the way I followed Robyn on Pintrest and that is the ONLY place she pops up.  All. The. Time.  She is pinning quotes, purple colored anything and everything and random shit stuff, but she's always pinning.

Oh goodness, I hope not, that CO$ stuff wicky-wack! 😮

I can't say I blame Robyn (or would blame any of the family) for lying low - I would not have the intestinal fortitude to deal with the online onslaught. People say, if you don't want to deal with backlash, don't post on social media, so there you go. 

• Love 5

There was speculation around Mother's Day that the Sisterwives' Closet may have shut down for good among financial difficulties as there was nothing available when kids with multiple mothers were looking for gifts.  Maybe that is why she is staying off everything but Pinterest.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Gothish520 said:

Oh goodness, I hope not, that CO$ stuff wicky-wack! 😮

I can't say I blame Robyn (or would blame any of the family) for lying low - I would not have the intestinal fortitude to deal with the online onslaught. People say, if you don't want to deal with backlash, don't post on social media, so there you go. 

That's exactly what I was thinking when it first popped in my head.  Gee. The only thing was a comment I think when Aspyn was graduating recently and Robyn commented on the Instagram that she wasn't feeling well that morning so she didn't go, but neither did ANY of her kids.  Honestly it could be a scary as a health scare and she is stuck at home, and another pregnancy really isn't too far out in left field.  Every time "oh..no more from Robyn" comes up she pipes up with "depends on divine intervention", like it isn't off the table.  Who knows...just musing while it won't stop raining outside.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

Is Robyn's rental part of a gated community? I wasnt able to find the address.

30 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Nope.

When they were filming the "Great Arrival" of the traveling circus arriving at Robyn's house on the show it looks like a higher end development.  The kind with large lots(acre+ sizes) of trees and custom houses.  But it's a street with a driveway up to the house...surrounded by....TREES!!  Robyn on camera wringing her hands about the Cottonwood property and oh my....the forest fires!  The stressin over the memories of evacuating the threat of forest fires in Montana, yet she picks to rent a huge house surrounded by trees. And lots of neighbors.  It looked as though the neighbors were walking through trees from all around her house to check out the circus arriving in their neighborhood. She looked genuinely unsettled as she was being approached while Christine started frantically waving at everyone and screaming hellos.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Must be busy interviewing butlers and housekeepers for the 7000 square foot palace.

This also occurred to me. I doubt very much they would ever hire "outside help", but Robyn has had teenage daugters, teenage sons and a grown up niece at her beck and call for many years.  She has always had help and is now very much on her own for everything while no longer having the privacy of their little cul de sac world.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Roslyn said:

Nope.

When they were filming the "Great Arrival" of the traveling circus arriving at Robyn's house on the show it looks like a higher end development.  The kind with large lots(acre+ sizes) of trees and custom houses.  But it's a street with a driveway up to the house...surrounded by....TREES!!  Robyn on camera wringing her hands about the Cottonwood property and oh my....the forest fires!  The stressin over the memories of evacuating the threat of forest fires in Montana, yet she picks to rent a huge house surrounded by trees. And lots of neighbors.  It looked as though the neighbors were walking through trees from all around her house to check out the circus arriving in their neighborhood. She looked genuinely unsettled as she was being approached while Christine started frantically waving at everyone and screaming hellos.

Oh that's hilarious!!! 

• LOL 3
20 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

house1.jpg.2612b9559464404eccdf984aa5e71dad.jpg

Robyn's mansion surrounded by those stressin me out trees.

house2.jpg.bff0dd503825dc5218e3c64a046866ed.jpg

The circus arriving.

house3.jpg.4371dbfd3a6c5a572d5a027837a3842e.jpg

I'll stick this one here.  While Gabe's clear opinion on the move was documented on the camera for the world to hear.  I think another child is suffering off camera.  Robyn's kids are no longer front and center, although Aurora is piping up and talking a whole lot more than before, but the few times the camera catches Brianna it is pretty darn obvious that she isn't feeling the move as well. L to R is Brianna, Gwen, Ysabel and Aurora.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Thanks for this picture. I’m unable to watch.

What a mess!

Is that Mariah? What is she doing to the dog?

30124E3A-1854-4D72-AF32-33560DF0EFE1.jpeg

What a mess is right, as Roslyn said "The circus arriving".  I can just imagine the shock and awe of the neighbors in this upscale community as 20+ trucks and cars rolled into sight, with Christine yoo-hoo'ing at them "anyone of you want to help out unloading?" and Kody marking his turf by declaring "gather up all you Brown kids".

I think that's Audge with a firm grip on her dog, it seems that with their haste to make a great first impression, she didn't think to collar and leash her dog before exiting her car.  We can only hope that she got her ESA under control before he left a deposit on the neighbor's well manicured lawns. 

• LOL 9

Looks like the family is on a trip to Disney. Saw Kody and the other 3 wives in various photos but nothing with Robyn or even a mention of her.

I can’t imagine the entire family all went to Disney and left Robyn at home? At least 1 of her kids was there, Meri showed her in an Instagram video singing as she strolled around. 

• Love 4
On 6/5/2019 at 10:37 AM, FreemefromTV said:

I can’t imagine the entire family all went to Disney and left Robyn at home?

I wonder about this, too. As others noted before--Robyn appeared to have something going on with her neck. I recall a "Flip or Flop" fan contacted Tarek el Moussa about the growth spotted on his neck and it turned out to be cancer--the fan probably saved his life by getting him to have it checked out when he did. Could there be something similar going on with Robyn?

Of course, it'd be ratings gold if (1) Robyn has a major health issue and (2) while pregnant again! Pure speculation of course--we have no confirmations of either situation regarding Robyn.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, kimaken said:

I wonder about this, too. As others noted before--Robyn appeared to have something going on with her neck. I recall a "Flip or Flop" fan contacted Tarek el Moussa about the growth spotted on his neck and it turned out to be cancer--the fan probably saved his life by getting him to have it checked out when he did. Could there be something similar going on with Robyn?

Of course, it'd be ratings gold if (1) Robyn has a major health issue and (2) while pregnant again! Pure speculation of course--we have no confirmations of either situation regarding Robyn.

Can you imagine...you are at home, pregnant and miserable without all the people (Mindy, Aspyn) who used to be around to help you watch kids, clean your giant house etc. while your husband is out having a fantastic time with his other wives!?!? Ha!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Even if she's not pregnant I wonder if the reality of watching her own kids and keeping up a big ass house has changed her life in any way. Heh heh. 

Altho, because her LV home sold, I do suspect that a weekly housecleaning service is part of the "pitcher."

If she's too purty to cook I bet she's too purty to wear herself out cleaning a mini-mansion. (It's about 7000 sf, right?) 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, FreemefromTV said:

Can you imagine...you are at home, pregnant and miserable without all the people (Mindy, Aspyn) who used to be around to help you watch kids, clean your giant house etc. while your husband is out having a fantastic time with his other wives!?!? Ha!

My guess is she is going to get a speschul trip just her and Kody later.   I also hadn't noticed Aurora on the Disney trip.  Maybe she is helping her mom.

• Love 4

Pickle, you're probably right.  Queenie's going to end up getting Kootie all to herself on some vacation, just like when she got the biggest and best honeymoon, with the other wives bitching about it around a campfire.  She'll put Kootie back on his leash ASAP.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

My guess is she is going to get a speschul trip just her and Kody later.   I also hadn't noticed Aurora on the Disney trip.  Maybe she is helping her mom.

This.  ☝️  I hope you were drowning in garlic and hoisting a ginormous cross on your back when you plumbed the depths of Robyn's psycho psyche, our dear Pickle.  🧐  We'd hate to lose you down there in all of that gobble gook!  🤪 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Has anyone heard anything about Robyn? I have nots seen a single acknowledgment or picture of her in months. I really have a hard time  believing she stayed home and didn’t go to Disney. No one mentioned her and she wasn’t in any of the pics, even in the background. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, FreemefromTV said:

Has anyone heard anything about Robyn? I have nots seen a single acknowledgment or picture of her in months. I really have a hard time  believing she stayed home and didn’t go to Disney. No one mentioned her and she wasn’t in any of the pics, even in the background. 

Yeah it’s a bit strange isn’t it? The gossip rags say this and it seems a plausible  explanation. They’ll need all the storyline they can get to sustain a new season. 🤷🏼‍♀️  https://soapdirt.com/sister-wives-is-robyn-brown-pregnant-and-battling-morning-sickness-new-season-reveal/

• Love 4

It is odd.  Usually Robyn is the first to have the spotlight on herself.  

I'm still hoping Kootie finds #5, and the Chin loses her favorite wife status.  Another birthing by Robyn, with her creepy stepfather taking "pitchers" of her hoo-haa?  No thank you.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
(edited)

I’m thinking that Robchin wouldn’t fill complete until she’s equalled Janelle and Christine’s amount of kids and had at least one more. That’s the kind of game they have going on in polygamy, to be favoured by husband and reign supreme kids are the magic ticket for that after-life right? You’d want to one-up your sister wives or match their example surely? Plus she’s probably pressured from Kody for storyline purposes. 

She may want it in theory, but I’m sure she doesn’t want it in reality at 40 (more diaper blowouts, sleepless nights and no Mindy to help). The internal struggle would be real. That’s probably why she said they’d ‘leave it up to divine inspiration’ if they had anymore. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
Typo
  • Love 8