Type keyword(s) to search

Robyn Brown: She wanted the family, but got stuck with the man.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Sasha888 said:

Doesn't Robyn have time to do her online shopping while her sisterwives are taking their turn watching her kids? Because that's one of the big perks of their lifestyle, right, all the moms raising all the kids?

LOL!  And after said shopping, one can just slap their bill down on the counter and it'll magically be taken care of.  Polygamy is a veritable shangri-la.

I wonder if they'll be able to find a Nancy 2.0 in Flagstaff or if they'll choose to schlep all the way back to Vegas for their sessions.

• Love 7

I think Robyn is saying she enjoys being a passenger while her daughter drives so that she can play on her phone and they can talk about boys. 

It scares me that I understood that. I’m spending way too much time around the Duggars and Brown clowns.  

• Love 9
37 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

I wonder if they'll be able to find a Nancy 2.0 in Flagstaff or if they'll choose to schlep all the way back to Vegas for their sessions.

I've been wondering the same thing. OR, if she'll move with them! I can hear it already - "Nancy is so great, she is so selfless that she relocated to Flagstaff so she could continue gouging helping us."

They are a sweet deal for Nancy. Get paid to be on TV, and have a whole giant family of clients who are guaranteed to have tons of issues and never get better!

Edited by Sasha888
  • Love 7

Post after post about how each wife and each set of kids does things, goes places, enjoys some things and struggles with others... and the husband and father is rarely seen or mentioned. Which I'm sure is about not causing jealousy but the wives also rarely (never?) post photos of or mention each other. Their posts document that they are single mothers, living separate lives. Yay, polygamy! 

If Kody is reading this he's doing shark eyes. ;-)

• Love 23
22 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

It must have been Kody's night to be elsewhere.  What a shitty way to live.

It's not an easy life, by any means.  I'm not in polygamy but my husband has traveled for work since my daughter was a baby, about 22 years.  Most weeks are he is out the door 6 am on Monday and he returns anywhere from noon to dinner or even later on Friday.  Plenty of local jobs here and there or a shop project where he is home each night for dinner.  But usually he is gone all week.  I guess one of my fascinations with the whole polygamy thing over the years is I kind of know what it's like to do plenty of things without my husband's presence or help.  All household chores, yard work, bills, kids, organizing, having to deal with my own illnesses while still getting it all done.  He didn't miss everything of the kids, because he could shift things around special sports games and band concerts.  He schedules all his vacation time around holidays to spread the vacations out and so he hasn't ever missed the family gatherings etc.  Traveling with him is great because he knows Washington DC, Harrisburg, Philly, mid town Manhattan better than the streets of our town.  He knows every good route in the Eastern US, good hotels and ones to avoid.  All the tips and tricks in airports.

But yes...it's a difficult life and some of the guys he works with don't have good support systems in their spouses at home and it has caused issues and plenty of break ups.  BUT.  He's out of town and not with another woman who I'm supposed to "be best friends with" or raise her kids "like my own" while he is next door...

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Roslyn said:

It's not an easy life, by any means.  I'm not in polygamy but my husband has traveled for work since my daughter was a baby, about 22 years.  Most weeks are he is out the door 6 am on Monday and he returns anywhere from noon to dinner or even later on Friday.  Plenty of local jobs here and there or a shop project where he is home each night for dinner.  But usually he is gone all week.  I guess one of my fascinations with the whole polygamy thing over the years is I kind of know what it's like to do plenty of things without my husband's presence or help.  All household chores, yard work, bills, kids, organizing, having to deal with my own illnesses while still getting it all done.  He didn't miss everything of the kids, because he could shift things around special sports games and band concerts.  He schedules all his vacation time around holidays to spread the vacations out and so he hasn't ever missed the family gatherings etc.  Traveling with him is great because he knows Washington DC, Harrisburg, Philly, mid town Manhattan better than the streets of our town.  He knows every good route in the Eastern US, good hotels and ones to avoid.  All the tips and tricks in airports.

But yes...it's a difficult life and some of the guys he works with don't have good support systems in their spouses at home and it has caused issues and plenty of break ups.  BUT.  He's out of town and not with another woman who I'm supposed to "be best friends with" or raise her kids "like my own" while he is next door...

Mr. Xword and I worked different shifts for many years, and I too felt like a single mom sometimes.  We made it work, too, but like you said, it's not like he had another woman or other women.  No way would I have put up with that!  We're now happily retired and together a lot, which was a bit of an adjustment for both of us.  

Remember when Christine said she didn't know she would be a jealous person?  Now she and Robyn pretend to like each other.  I don't buy it.  I'd have a migraine every day!

1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Or it might have been Kody's night to be with Robyn and she used the migraine to send him somewhere else.

Could be!  Is the bloom off the rose by now?  Probably.

• Love 6

I can't imagine watching little kids alone when I've got a migraine. I'm continually praying (seriously...I'm desperate, and begging for help) and sometimes fantasizing about how good it would feel to go crack my head open on the sidewalk to let the pressure out! 

Even though we know Mindy stayed in Vegas to open a tanning salon, she does still have Aurora and Breanna may be a lot of help by now too. They'd like us to think she has her sister wives to count on, but I think we all know it's the older children who pitch in. 

Who would want Kody around when they have a migraine...he's useless and he'd be yammering at you all the time, unable to shut his mouth. I'd throttle him.

cxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssz  <-----This message was brought to you by my cat, who thinks it's fine for him to walk across the laptop. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming! :-)

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

I can't imagine watching little kids alone when I've got a migraine. I'm continually praying (seriously...I'm desperate, and begging for help) and sometimes fantasizing about how good it would feel to go crack my head open on the sidewalk to let the pressure out! 

Even though we know Mindy stayed in Vegas to open a tanning salon, she does still have Aurora and Breanna may be a lot of help by now too. They'd like us to think she has her sister wives to count on, but I think we all know it's the older children who pitch in. 

Who would want Kody around when they have a migraine...he's useless and he'd be yammering at you all the time, unable to shut his mouth. I'd throttle him.

cxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssz  <-----This message was brought to you by my cat, who thinks it's fine for him to walk across the laptop. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming! :-)

Say hi to your cat!  He is very wordy, haha.  Mr. lookeyloo used to get frequent migraines til he and a doctor figured out his particular triggers and he used to say that if he were sentenced to death he would request his trigger foods and then he would be begging for them to pull the switch, so I do understand.  If Robyn gets migraines that severe, I too can't imagine having a little kid in bed, maybe having to make sure she doesn't get into mischief.  Unless, like you said, the older sisters could be looking out.

• Love 9

I feel for you husband, @lookeyloo. I can't figure out what triggers mine (except EVERYTHING). Sometimes they come on in the middle of the night. Now I'll admit, sometimes I'm no angel, but I can pretty much guarantee that I'm behaving myself when I'm asleep! :-)  I am not eating or drinking anything bad nor am I staring at the computer or TV for hours. I've been known to get a hold of a good book, and read it in one sitting even if it takes 18 hours or so. At that point, I know I've asked for it! Although my Lasik surgeon swore that eye strain does not bring on migraines. I don't really believe that, I can feel it when I've been reading for too long and I'm just too stupid to stop. But many times, I am just not doing any of those things and I get one anyway. Sometimes I get away with doing all of those things and still don't get a migraine.

Somehow I don't think Robyn's migraines are brought on by extensive reading! ;-P

• Love 7
On 12/6/2018 at 10:29 PM, LilWharveyGal said:

in five separate cars............

• Love 12
13 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

Apparently she’s forgotten that she lived in Utah prior to moving to Las Vegas.   Dumbass

Well, after all, life before Kootie didn't exist so this is all new to her.  Those alternate universes can be so tricky.  Dumbass.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

If Aurora has the type of graduated license that requires a responsible, licensed adult in the car, Robyn should be paying attention to her driving, not shopping online.  If Aurora had a full license, Robyn could stay home and rack up her credit card bills.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 9
19 hours ago, deirdra said:

If Aurora has the type of graduated license that requires a responsible, licensed adult in the car, Robyn should be paying attention to her driving, not shopping online.  If Aurora had a full license, Robyn could stay home and rack up her credit card bills.

A new driver needs to be watched at all times.  They know nothing about driving.  I remember when my dad would go to check on my grandmother about 30 miles away.  He would pull over once we got out of the city limits and allow me to drive.   I was 12.   It was on an interstate and it was fairly straight.  That is how I not only learned how to drive, but learned to drive on a standard.  My dad never once took his eyes off the road and watched the other traffic in front and behind us.  My daughter has been driving for 17 years and she is still cautious.

• Love 4

Graduated with high honors from which institute of higher learning, Robyn? Bumblescum High School? (sorry, I couldn't resist!)

Honestly I don't believe a degree means you're smart or lack of one means you're stupid...but if you're going to brag on yourself, you might want to have an answer ready for that question.

Seems to me all this woman's done with her life is pop out 5 kids and rack up a large Victoria's Secret bill. Sorry but I am unimpressed by that.

• Love 9

0F16195D-DE3B-4500-B523-9C68CAC5968A.jpeg

robyn_browns_nest

Solomon is mad at Dayton for beating him on a video game so he is taking a stand! Dayton is no longer allowed in his room! So there Dayton! 😏 hehe! I thought it was pretty fancy with the intimidating LEGO, the Pokémon card, and keypad for a secret passcode. Dayton was a touch offended. Haha!  #ilovebeingamommy #heisserious#justtrytogetpastit #mykidsmakemelaugh

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, sharkerbaby said:

it says "Datin"  pretty good for a pre-schooler spelling if you ask me.

Solomon turned 7 last October, that would put him in grade 2.  About average spelling for a child with kindergarten and all of grade 1 under their belt. 

• Love 5

Solomon was 7 last fall (bday 10/26/11).  Yikes they've been on TV almost forever in TV terms.  I tend to think he's about 6.  

ETA:  Considering Robyn's pronunciation issues, his spelling isn't all that bad.

Edited by Absolom
  • Love 9

A relative of mine is dyslexic.  If words were all spelled the way they're pronounced, how nice it would be.  Datin was a pretty good guess, even if Sol isn't dyslexic.  Like when Christine was giving birth to Truely, and Robyn and Kootie were "datin."  (And undoubtedly doing more, IMO.)

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, sharkerbaby said:

Sheesh really?, how time flies, my bad, I didn't look it up so I was thinking he was 5 at most!  

IKR?  And it doesn't help that we are viewing these kids on the show as they were almost a year ago.  I think Ariella is about 3 now.

• Love 5
On 1/29/2019 at 10:07 AM, ginger90 said:

0F16195D-DE3B-4500-B523-9C68CAC5968A.jpeg

robyn_browns_nest

Solomon is mad at Dayton for beating him on a video game so he is taking a stand! Dayton is no longer allowed in his room! So there Dayton! 😏 hehe! I thought it was pretty fancy with the intimidating LEGO, the Pokémon card, and keypad for a secret passcode. Dayton was a touch offended. Haha!  #ilovebeingamommy #heisserious#justtrytogetpastit #mykidsmakemelaugh

Ok this is a pretty cute post, even the hashtags are amusing! 

• Love 5

So does Dayton live at home while he goes to college in Flagstaff?  I guess that would save them money.

Also, I saw on Zillow that Robyn's house in Las Vegas is off the market.  Usually that means there is an offer pending on it.  I wonder if Robyn is a tiny bit extra happy that her house was the first to sell.  Based on the fixed up back yard I think Kody put some extra work into her house that he did not do for the other sister wives.

• Love 2