Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

And I can tell you right now, after reading about how cold it has been in Flag, that LuLaNo flimsy shit is NOT keeping her warm at all. The last couple of days it has been cold and windy here in AZ, so she isn't fooling us. She isn't drinking hot coco there, she is drinking the Kool-aid.

• Love 12

While I agree that Truely is absolutely adorable, I hope and hope and hope some more that now she has her own Instagram (with 2,600+ followers) that she is fully monitored at all times.  It's easy to just think "oh, everyone loves Truely and this way she can share her bit of self out there in the world..." that same world is a dark place, and it gets dark right quick.

I love Instagram and get to scroll loads of gorgeous pics of all the different things I love.  Watching little videos and seeing beautiful Pug faces has helped me in these last 6 months to mourn the passing of my darling Satchel Pug.  I've seen new and interesting pottery techniques and lots of ideas for my own garden.  However.  Within a month of setting up my profile I have had to deal with blocking a seemingly endless number of unwanted "hey baby, you are soo beautiful" messages. On and on.  I have learned the ins and outs of security and police my account.  Weekly I am followed by suspect men (and women) private accounts.  Zero content and 1,000 followers, or zero and zero...  Most are likely fake.  In times of boredom I have actually responded to a few messages (most are poorly using translate) who insist that they are Generals in the Armed forces, Doctors working with sick children or men (and women....) who have looked at my profile (my picture is a whole cm wide!!) and have just fallen head over heels in love with me. I was even followed by HRH Prince Andrew himself!!  An open account filled with stolen royal photos.  Blocked right quick.  Royals aren't allowed social media accounts.

I have had conversations with other Instagramers who tell the same stories.  Men and Women...week after week. 

My husband has a sibling who's 13 year old daughter was chatted up and preyed upon through Youtube.  At the time I didn't even know that Youtube had a private messaging feature.  Looking at Truelys account I see that it states it is run by Ysabel.  (and there are multiple accounts? It's mentioned that an old one was deleted...) Sorry...she's not an adult, she's just an older kid.  There is no way on earth I would have my television famous very young daughter with her own account unless it was 100% daily monitored by me. I adore Truely, but she belongs on the family account.

• Love 20
2 hours ago, Roslyn said:

While I agree that Truely is absolutely adorable, I hope and hope and hope some more that now she has her own Instagram (with 2,600+ followers) that she is fully monitored at all times.  It's easy to just think "oh, everyone loves Truely and this way she can share her bit of self out there in the world..." that same world is a dark place, and it gets dark right quick.

Postings pictures of kids on social media have always given me serious concerns.  WAY too much information available all of the time and the Browns have not exactly proven themselves to be much more than fame whores so I have to wonder if they think any kind of attention is good.  It's too damned scary out there for personal information and pictures to be readily available to be used for nefarious reasons.

I totally agree that having a teen doing the monitoring is just irresponsible and idiotic.  I wouldn't let any kid of mine have a private account. But then I wouldn't let them post pictures of themselves, either.  Heck, there isn't a single picture of myself on social media and my information on Facebook is all fake.

• Love 11
7 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

How did you see the house? When I clicked the link it says I have to log in to see the site.

The first time I tried the link it said I had to log in.  I don't have an account so I closed the page.  I went back a few minutes later and the link went directly to the Location, Owner Information and Assessment History.  I don't know why the link was different the second time I clicked it. 

**EDIT** My husband had clicked through for me and then left for work, so the link was saved and that is why it went directly through the second time. 

After restarting the computer and some clicking around I figured out how he got there from the login page. 

1) Click the link on the top left side that says "Assessor Home Page"

2) Under the Maps & Property Information click "Search Property Records" a new tab should come up

3) Click "Enter EagleWeb"

This takes me directly to Christine's House.  I hope this helps.  OTTERREALITY, is that how you got through as well?  The address is listed so I googled it and found the realtor listing.  Even though the info is public I would feel icky posting the address.  It really is a nice house and I hope Christine is enjoying it.        

**ANOTHER EDIT** I closed everything again and now it is not going directly to her house but it has an option to search by name.  I hope this helps :) 

Edited by lettsjetts
Extra Info Added
  • Love 2

Thanks lettsjetts, I followed these directions and did get into the site, but only got one photo of the home and a sketch of the layout. Not a big deal, just wondering why they bought this home...is it within the plot of land they bought?? I see Kody alone is shown as the owner.  Interesting...

• Love 1
2 hours ago, lettsjetts said:

Hi Gramto6, I am glad you got in!  Just google the address and you will see the realtors pictures.  

Thanks for the additional help. Wow, this house is way nicer than the LV home! But Christine isn’t listed on the title...something is odd about it...

• Love 2

That's intriguing.  So they bought the 4 plots of land for $800,000 earlier in the year and then on  September 1st they paid $520,000 for that house.   Christine is on the warranty deed dated 9/1/18 as well as Kody.  Robyn deeded her share to Kody on a separate deed the same date.  The house Christine and Kody bought is about a mile away from the land they bought, so it is close but it's not ON their property.  

What are they doing?  Why buy land and then buy a house separate from the land?

• Love 6

2400 sf, built in '95. 3 bdr/3 ba. A pool (above ground?), not large but a pool nonetheless. Septic tank. Haul water/cistern. Granite, stainless. Taxes add $235 month. Vaulted ceilings, baseboard heat, lots of glass, solar will help w/ heating a pad like that at 7000 feet. Does their balloon never land?

ps: can hardly wait to see Meri's place!

• Love 4

Nice house and local Lumberyard beer on tap at the bar.  Tony will be thrilled about that when they come to visit Flagstaff and the hot tub is big enough to accommodate the whole family at once. 

I noticed a small paddock to the left of the front exterior shot of the house, Kody will be able to corral his white stallion there when not galloping from house to house.

• Love 8

That "pool" looks like a close-up of a hot tub.  All those windows in that great room look at other peoples' houses, though the view from the front yard looks more private.  The assessors info had two owner lines, one for Kodouche and one for Christine.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, smarty2020 said:

I wonder what Robyn, Janelle and Meri are renting if that is what Christine got.  I've always felt that Christine was the bottom of priority list where money was concerned.

I do remember that (last season?) they were asked if they wanted to move back to Utah.  They all said yes, except Christine.  She basically said that she would in no way move back, she was staying in Vegas.  Makes you wonder if the new house isn't her bribe to concede to a move to Flagstaff.

• Love 6
30 minutes ago, deirdra said:

That "pool" looks like a close-up of a hot tub.  All those windows in that great room look at other peoples' houses, though the view from the front yard looks more private.  The assessors info had two owner lines, one for Kodouche and one for Christine.

I wondered about the angle also and thought it looked like an 8-person or 10-person spa. I guess it's correct, technically, to list that as a pool these days? The large windows in the great room are all that's between you and temps in the 30s and 40s. Vaulted ceilings impress, but heat rises. (I'm someone who looks at taxes and utilities when deciding about what I can afford, so I'm typing from the cheap seats, LOL).

Edited by suomi
typo
  • Love 9

I haven't seen the pics yet, but I'd venture to say that 99.9% of us consider every purchase more carefully than the Brown Clowns.  Sorry to say this, but it's my opinion that they expect everyone else to concede and help pay for their needs, in addition to their wants.  I don't claim to know how the TeeVee exposure and income has changed that.

@suomi, cheap seater here as well.  We know that the Browns' history indicates that there's been at least one bankruptcy in their past.  Living beyond one's means just doesn't make sense to this boring, bill-paying monogamist.  

• Love 4

Wth happened to his hair??? Is that a Mohawk with his side's shaved?  He looks thin and sick to me!

Or maybe he's showing the wives how to really diet and lose weight!

Then again maybe he's chasing some new, young gal!

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Gothish520 said:
10 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Ok Christine looks adorable and I love those glasses. Kody doesn't look too bad either - I dig the black and white.

Before I scrolled all the way up, I thought Kody had shaved his head and then I saw it - that little mohawkyish patch on top. Seriously, shaving your head as a guy is the way to go - it's "in style" and in his case, would make him much better looking. 

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Well, I just don't know how I could have made it through my day without hearing the "car confession".  That woman is just so deep.  So philosophical.  So interesting So......never mind.  

This is Christine's not-so-subtle marketing ploy.  THE HOLIDAY LEGGINGS ARE FINALLY IN!!!  Order NOW and those who behold you wearing them will scream with delight......or mirth.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Well, I just don't know how I could have made it through my day without hearing the "car confession".  That woman is just so deep.  So philosophical.  So interesting So......never mind.  

So...full of shit?

Those leggings do the models no favors.  Who wants to look bottom heavy in an ugly print?  Apparently, some women with no taste.

Sandy, good catch on Kody with MPB in reverse.  Poor Christine.  She has at least as many wrinkles as I do, and I'm mid-60's.  She's not even 50 yet, I'm guessing?  Those black & white tops do nothing for either of them.  Bleh.

• Love 8