Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Sandy W said:

In my Fantasy Too Much To Hope For Category:---Christine joined Lulano under the auspices of someone other than Meri, thereby bypassing any benefits Meri may derive from Christine's sales.

Christine's online presentations are an overnight sensation, filled with her wacky wonderment as she models the most outrageous prints and demonstrates the benefits of the butta soft leggin's.

She quickly ascends the pyramid, scaling over Meri's top ten category to the pinnacle and is then in a position to mentor Meri and offer her tips on maximizing her sales.

That would be a story line I would watch with glee.

I would too!  That scenario would be perfect.  Here's hoping!

16 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Go Truly! Damn that kid is perfection.

I love her attitude!  She and Gwen are snarky, and it suits them.  

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

Truely gets no attention from Kody on the show.  

Least of all, when she was born.  Doofus could hardly tear himself from Robyn's willing arms, to witness her birth.

It just seems to me, that the kids he had with Christine, were valued somewhat less, considering the ratio of 1 boy to 5 girls.  At least that's how I saw it.

• Love 9
36 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

Truely gets no attention from Kody on the show.  

Didn't Christine negotiate with him regarding storing the wrestling mats in her garage in exchange for more face time at her house?  That scene really demonstrated where this whole lifestyle falls apart.  

• Love 11

How sad that Christine had to resort to striking a bargain like that, to get attention for herself and her kids.  Yes, it seemed like the former wrestler really gave a lot of attention to Logan and Hunter, and maybe his other sons that were into wrestling?  I also remember Logan getting a bar mitzvah.  

3 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

2 pictures:

Is that Day-un?  At least Christine is amenable to taking her "bonus" kids along on outings.

• Love 4

I think Christine has always been the mom who is most involved with ALL the kids. I'll never forget those personalized plaques she had made for everyone one Christmas. 

And yes, she had to agree to fill her garage with gym mats to get Kody to hang out with her kids more. If they were doing a regular rotation, this shouldn't be an issue. And I definitely believe he favored Jenelle's kids because she has more boys. Robyn was the hot wife he liked to bang. Meri was the quiet house where he could chill. So, unfortunately, Christine was bottom of the totem poll. 

A lot of this has shifted in the past few years, of course. Christine seems happier in their relationship. But the kids all should have had equal access to their father, no matter what.

• Love 16
38 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I think Christine has always been the mom who is most involved with ALL the kids. I'll never forget those personalized plaques she had made for everyone one Christmas. 

And yes, she had to agree to fill her garage with gym mats to get Kody to hang out with her kids more. If they were doing a regular rotation, this shouldn't be an issue. And I definitely believe he favored Jenelle's kids because she has more boys. Robyn was the hot wife he liked to bang. Meri was the quiet house where he could chill. So, unfortunately, Christine was bottom of the totem poll. 

A lot of this has shifted in the past few years, of course. Christine seems happier in their relationship. But the kids all should have had equal access to their father, no matter what.

I thought she also negotiated more grocery money.  Am I making that up?  Not sure anymore.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I thought she also negotiated more grocery money.  Am I making that up?  Not sure anymore.

I think you are right Natalie68, it may have been a double barreled request from Christine.  She should not have had to negotiate for either though.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I think you are right Natalie68, it may have been a double barreled request from Christine.  She should not have had to negotiate for either though.

Thank god I didn't imagine that!  If I remember correctly I was really upset the mother of his kids would have to barter like that.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Are you thinking about when Christine wanted money to go visit her sick father and Kodouche told her to take it out of her grocery money? That was back when she still had six kids at home to feed.

• Love 8
25 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Are you thinking about when Christine wanted money to go visit her sick father and Kodouche told her to take it out of her grocery money? That was back when she still had six kids at home to feed.

Could be!

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Could be!

20 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

As I recall, you're both right.  She asked for money to visit her sick father and asked for grocery money as part of the wrestling match negotiations.  Kody Brown - Part time father, full time asshat strikes again.

Edited by toodles
Asshat is not the same as assist
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, toodles said:

As I recall, you're both right.  She asked for money to visit her sick father and asked for grocery money as part of the wrestling match negotiations.  Kody Brown - Part time father, full time asshat strikes again.

I can't imagine having to ask for money for that and being given that response from my husband and not up and leaving him right then and there. I really don't understand why Christine or any of the wives put up with him or want to.  

• Love 9
On 9/30/2018 at 12:23 PM, toodles said:

Thank you!!!

• Love 2
On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 7:43 PM, andromeda331 said:

I can't imagine having to ask for money for that and being given that response from my husband and not up and leaving him right then and there. I really don't understand why Christine or any of the wives put up with him or want to.  

Meanwhile, you just know Meri had the same grocery allowance with one kid that Christine had for six, because she WANTED more kids and it's not her fault she had one!!!  Mariah needs to eat lobster and fillet mignon, while the other kids eat tuna casserole!!!!!

• Love 15
On 9/30/2018 at 7:43 PM, andromeda331 said:

I can't imagine having to ask for money for that and being given that response from my husband and not up and leaving him right then and there.

Because they are sheep wives, raised to kowtow before their Lord High Prophet on Earth, get kicked around, and keep sweet about it.  If you will recall, she was the one who was so shocked that "men could be such bastards". 

Read the newspapers, lady.

• Love 6

I don't understand the text. Who is being addressed? Who is "her?"  Can anyone in this family write a clear sentence where you can tell what the hell they are talking about? 

This was from a few pages ago about the caption of Ysabel's picture with a the flowers. I believe the caption is from the Sunflower song in the Netflix movie Sierra Burgess is a Loser. It is more in Ysabel's age demographic than my 30 year old one, but yes I watched it.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Caveman vs. Last of the Mohicans.  They both make my eyes bleed.

Pretty sure that's an insult to both cavemen and Mohicans for sure. 

Dude just have a wife grab the dog clippers and give you a buzz cut if you are not going to condition and take care of your hair.

• Love 8

I like the way Christine and Janelle and their children are embracing their new community.  It has been enjoyable seeing the different activities and restaurants that they go to. I wish I had a root beer garden near me!

I just noticed that Christine has over 91k followers. If even 10% of those people but some buttery leggings, she is making money!

Edited by neh
Spelling
  • Love 6

So they get snow this early?  Looks like Alaska.

Quite a change from constant heat and sun.  More like going back to Utah?  Without fear (LOL) of being busted for polygamy?  

Well then, I hope it's worth uprooting the kids yet again.  Doofus & wives will do anything to keep the show going, eh?

• Love 3
13 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

So they get snow this early?  Looks like Alaska.

Quite a change from constant heat and sun.  More like going back to Utah?  Without fear (LOL) of being busted for polygamy?  

Well then, I hope it's worth uprooting the kids yet again.  Doofus & wives will do anything to keep the show going, eh?

And a delightful change for them, hopefully. You step outside in the summer sun and it's not the heat that gets you, but the frying of the sun on your skin.

It's been a cool October this year, it was 48 this am at 3600 ft where I'm at (wish they would all be like this). Mt Charleston got snow as well already. Hoping for a cold, wet winter. Ok, time to go running before work!

Edited by TurtlePower
auto-incorrect had to be corrected (asshole)
  • Love 4

I'll think less of Christine if she is in fact in Meri's downline.  Maybe Maddie's?  That would be better, I think.

IMO Isabel is the best-looking of the Brown kids.  From what I've seen, she's also a kind soul, as well.  Excepting Ms. Entitled Mykelti, Christine's kids are enjoyable thus far.

• Love 12
23 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Gotta say this 50 year old has similar pajamas that I drag out when it is cold.  I can put my regular jammies underneath.  Mine however is a lamb.  I did see a Stitch on his way to class yesterday.  It is still a little warm here to be rocking PJ's at noon.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, lma said:

What does that mean? Is Christine quitting already? Sounds like her. Ain’t nobody got time for that! (Working nights and weekends)

Someone asked her what she meant. Her reply:

rosecolored6 @shooezy it’s going to other people when they buy the fabulous clothes. https://m.facebook.com/groups/682588962116773

I don’t get posting a person trying on inventory. Doesn’t that make it used?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

I don’t get posting a person trying on inventory. Doesn’t that make it used?

Not really, because people try on clothes from stores as well.

It bugs me that Christine drank the kool-aid. SMH

• Love 5

I'm going to need a storyline where Christine makes it big in the LulaNo world (before it goes belly-up)...like, bigger than Meri.  Like so big that the company starts flying Christine to different locations, puts her up in the best hotels, and asks her to speak on behalf of LLN.  And many of Meri's customers jump to Christine, because she is so much more personable, fun, and lovely during her live sales or whatever they're called.  Make this happen, Christine.  Film it, TLC.  I will be at the ready with my popcorn and cheap chardonnay.

• Love 14
44 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I'm going to need a storyline where Christine makes it big in the LulaNo world (before it goes belly-up)...like, bigger than Meri.  Like so big that the company starts flying Christine to different locations, puts her up in the best hotels, and asks her to speak on behalf of LLN.  And many of Meri's customers jump to Christine, because she is so much more personable, fun, and lovely during her live sales or whatever they're called.  Make this happen, Christine.  Film it, TLC.  I will be at the ready with my popcorn and cheap chardonnay.

Right there with you.  I'll have gluten-free pretzels and cheap red wine (in a bottle, though, not a box.)  

Seriously, I'd love to see that scenario.  Sandy, are you with us?  I think you expressed a similar hope?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

I want that to happen too, Lol! 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

Right there with you.  I'll have gluten-free pretzels and cheap red wine (in a bottle, though, not a box.)  

Seriously, I'd love to see that scenario.  Sandy, are you with us?  I think you expressed a similar hope?

I'm in like Flynn Xword.  I'll be enjoying a full fat cheesecake and hot chocolate topped with real whipped cream and to hell with the calories!

• Love 7