Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Shelbie said:

While I would love to be proved wrong I think Christine is desperately holding on to her belief that polygamy is the best way to live here on earth and the only way to get to heaven. 
When reality threatens her she seems to double down on her wonderful husband and superior way of life. She must have the strongest rose coloured glasses in existence.

Heaven, where she’ll be stuck with Kody forever. Baffling!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

Heaven, where she’ll be stuck with Kody forever. Baffling!

Only IF Kody, the planetary ruler, decides to call her up by her secret name, given when the wed.  Pathetically, these women have become brainwashed to believe that their only hope for salvation lies in the hands of their "spouse" and how much they pleased him on this mortal plane.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Only IF Kody, the planetary ruler, decides to call her up by her secret name, given when the wed.  Pathetically, these women have become brainwashed to believe that their only hope for salvation lies in the hands of their "spouse" and how much they pleased him on this mortal plane.

What can the spiritual wives do to ensure that Kootie DOESN'T call them up?  Didn't the AUB kick them out so that they're only in the Church of Kody?  How does one get a spiritual divorce that is 100% binding so that they don't have to worry about eternity in H3LL with Kootie & Robyn?

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Elodia said:

... and just like that...only one girl left in Christine's household 

Screenshot_20210812_231453_com.whatsapp.jpg

I’m thrilled for Ysabel.  I’m also excited because Kody through a total fit when Ysabel thought of moving in with Maddie, when Maddies daughter was born.  He was not having it!

• Love 16
12 minutes ago, Stefphill said:

I’m thrilled for Ysabel.  I’m also excited because Kody through a total fit when Ysabel thought of moving in with Maddie, when Maddies daughter was born.  He was not having it!

Me too!  I love it especially because Kootie doesn't like the idea.  😛

• LOL 5
  • Love 12

Kody has always been so sure he is the sun in the family and the rest of them depend on his wisdom to live their lives. 
It must be killing him that his family is spreading out with no regard to where he lives. I love it.

• Love 15
17 hours ago, Elodia said:

... and just like that...only one girl left in Christine's household 

Screenshot_20210812_231453_com.whatsapp.jpg

This should be fun for Ysabel. She can go to school and live with her big sister, help with chores, childcare and be company while Caleb is working. She will have more freedom than she wouldve at Christine's but will still have supervision from some older adults. 

How nice of Maddie to offer her little sister this opportunity.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

This should be fun for Ysabel. She can go to school and live with her big sister, help with chores, childcare and be company while Caleb is working. She will have more freedom than she wouldve at Christine's but will still have supervision from some older adults. 

How nice of Maddie to offer her little sister this opportunity.

Another big plus to this arrangement is that she would have her own retreat away from the hub of activity when she needs quiet time to study.  Seems like an ideal setup to me.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Another big plus to this arrangement is that she would have her own retreat away from the hub of activity when she needs quiet time to study.  Seems like an ideal setup to me.

taking my response to the "Kids of Kody Brown" thread. 

• Love 1

I'm sort of hoping for another season of this show, just to see how it all plays out.

and just like that...only one girl left in Christine's household 

Isn't Gwen also still living at home while she goes to college?

It will be interesting to see the Browns as empty nesters. I'm guessing that Meri and Christine will eventually go back to Utah. Neither of them seems to have much of a marriage to Kody. It's sad that Kody makes no appearance in the family pictures for summer vacations or dropping a child off at college. I don't buy the "he's very busy" excuse that Janelle has tried to sell us. Kody just doesn't care.

• Love 13

I wonder at what point they will dissolve their financial entanglements entirely.  I believe they had an LLC or something set up at one point which the TLC money was funneled into and then divided.  Or possibly the TLC payments just go directly to each person at this point.  Kody has no legal obligations to Christine except if she were to file for child support for Truly - I think that is the only child of hers under 18?   Once the TLC money stops, I wonder if Christine, Janelle and Meri will expect any sort of financial support from Kody.  I also wonder how Kody views his financial obligations to them as the years go on since he does consider them his wives, even if not legally.

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
35 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

I wonder at what point they will dissolve their financial entanglements entirely.  I believe they had an LLC or something set up at one point which the TLC was funneled into and then divided.  Or possibly the TLC payments just go directly to each person at this point.  Kody has no legal obligations to Christine except if she were to file for child support for Truly - I think that is the only child of hers under 18?   Once the TLC money stops, I wonder if Christine, Janelle and Meri will expect any sort of financial support from Kody.  I also wonder how Kody views his financial obligations to them as the years go on since he does consider them his wives, even if not legally.

They all seem so financially fuzzy. 

I recall when Meri, Kody and Robyn were in the lawyers office to sign the divorce documents, Meri raised the question of Kody being on title to her house.  Kody dismissed her concern with, "Oh, we'll look after that in a will".  I don't know if they ever attended to that, but I was surprised that Meri hadn't had the foresight to make arrangements prior or failing that, she didn't say ... we are here at the lawyer's office now, lets get the ball rolling.  

• Love 9
On 8/11/2021 at 9:16 AM, Sandy W said:

I am so with you on this.  Gwen can be harshly outspoken and I'm sure she has been pointing out Kody's failure as a husband and father, forcing Christine to look deep into the relationships.  Truely won't miss contact with Sol and Ari as Robyn, and by extension Kody, have no interest in cultivating the half sibling unity.

I really want to see her grab whatever she can, jump on her Sparkle Pony with the 3 girls still at home, and ride out of Flagstaff, leaving a trail of fairy dust behind.

So apt...Sparkle Pony and fairy dust. I love this. Thanks for the smile.

• Love 9
On 8/12/2021 at 3:27 PM, deirdra said:

What can the spiritual wives do to ensure that Kootie DOESN'T call them up?  Didn't the AUB kick them out so that they're only in the Church of Kody?  How does one get a spiritual divorce that is 100% binding so that they don't have to worry about eternity in H3LL with Kootie & Robyn?

Oh, he won’t. He’ll cowardly leave them hanging, after a life of wasting theirs on him. He would legit drop them in a heartbeat for Robyn and Robyn alone (which kinda befuddles me as she seems very demanding and needy). 

• Love 10
17 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

I also wonder how Kody views his financial obligations to them as the years go on since he does consider them his wives, even if not legally.

He appears to be pushing them to leave him and unload any financial obligations. Christine should sue for child support of Truely, like most single mothers would when dealing with a deadbeat baby daddy.

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, deirdra said:

He appears to be pushing them to leave him and unload any financial obligations. Christine should sue for child support of Truely, like most single mothers would when dealing with a deadbeat baby daddy.

I certainly would be doing that.  Make that sperm donor pay!

• Love 9

Does Christine have to be “called” by Kody meaning for Kody to get his own planet..does he need all his wives or just 3?  Although I’d think he’d call Christine before Meri.  If for some reason, he didn’t call her, could her dad call her to his planet?

* This is if any of them still believe in this.  I have no idea what their religion is if any at this point. 

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 6
On 8/14/2021 at 2:09 PM, Irate Panda said:

* This is if any of them still believe in this.  I have no idea what their religion is if any at this point. 

I think Kody follows the church of the TLC paycheck.  I have always thought that Kody believed in his religion just long enough to hook four women and maintained it once he landed the tv show.  After that, he had what he wanted and he was over it.  If he was still as religious as he portrayed in the beginning, it seems like it should bother him a lot more than it does that his wives and children are bailing on him left and right.

• Love 13
On 8/13/2021 at 10:55 AM, Scarlett45 said:

This should be fun for Ysabel. She can go to school and live with her big sister, help with chores, childcare and be company while Caleb is working. 

That sounds like what every 18-year old college student dreams of.  

• LOL 23
On 8/13/2021 at 10:59 AM, Sandy W said:

Um... have you been in a house with two preschoolers lately?  Quiet doesn't happen until the kids are asleep.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, nosedive said:

Um... have you been in a house with two preschoolers lately?  Quiet doesn't happen until the kids are asleep.  

The room is above the garage, so very likely the wall abutting the house and the floor would be insulated.  It would be up to Maddie or Caleb to prevent them from hammering on her (locked) door though.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

The room is above the garage, so very likely the wall abutting the house and the floor would be insulated.  It would be up to Maddie or Caleb to prevent them from hammering on her (locked) door though.

Got it.  Hopefully, it's a temporary set up and she eventually transitions to living in student housing.  IMO, it's not the best situation for a young college student or for a young couple with kids.  Boundaries in those situations can be challenging.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

There’s an offer pending on Christine’s house.

I hope it's a quick closing and online super sleuths are able to track where she settles.  If we have to wait for the program to cover this event, it could be 2 more years before we know the outcome.

• Love 11
8 hours ago, nosedive said:

Got it.  Hopefully, it's a temporary set up and she eventually transitions to living in student housing.  IMO, it's not the best situation for a young college student or for a young couple with kids.  Boundaries in those situations can be challenging.  

Don't forget these kids grew up with a house full of people at all times. They were around many little kids all the time. They never had a room to themselves. They don't know what boundaries are. 

• Love 8
41 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Don't forget these kids grew up with a house full of people at all times. They were around many little kids all the time. They never had a room to themselves. They don't know what boundaries are. 

Maybe in Lehi it was like that but Ysabel is one of the "middle kids" who has spent over  half her life in Vegas and Flagstaff where they've had PLENTY of space. 

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Maybe in Lehi it was like that but Ysabel is one of the "middle kids" who has spent over  half her life in Vegas and Flagstaff where they've had PLENTY of space. 

She probably shared a bedroom in Vegas.  4 bedroom house, master bedroom, Paedon gets his own, that leaves 5 girls to share 2 bedrooms.  The room on the main floor that could have been a 5th bedroom was utilized by Christine as her "liberry".  Same story in Flagstaff, 3 bedroom house, Christine used the family room/loft as master bedroom, again Paedon in his own, and 2 remaining for 3 girls still at home.

Edited by Sandy W
forgot about potential 5th bedroom in Vegas
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

She probably shared a bedroom in Vegas.  4 bedroom house, master bedroom, Paedon gets his own, that leaves 5 girls to share 2 bedrooms.  The room on the main floor that could have been a 5th bedroom was utilized by Christine as her "liberry".  Same story in Flagstaff, 3 bedroom house, Christine used the family room/loft as master bedroom, again Paedon in his own, and 2 remaining for 3 girls still at home.

Still, more room than the Lehi house where they were all cram-jammed in that little space.

• Love 4

I hope it's a quick closing and online super sleuths are able to track where she settles.  If we have to wait for the program to cover this event, it could be 2 more years before we know the outcome.

I really hope she's not moving into an RV next to Janelle on the "land". Especially not while Robyn is sitting in that massive house. I give Meri a pass because I suspect that at this point she's paying for all her expenses by herself. I think Kody is paying for Robyn.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Kellyee said:

I really hope she's not moving into an RV next to Janelle on the "land".

Difference is that Christine will make a very nice profit on that house. It's a hot market and she has it listed for 200K more than she purchased it for. I hope she keeps ALL the profit (minus realtor commission) and doesn't have to split any of it with Koduche. She was smart to buy that house instead of renting like the rest of them did. 

My point is that I hope she moves to Utah and tells the rest of em' to kiss her ass!

• Love 15
1 hour ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Do they still have those Uhauls? She can set up a shop/storage in a uhaul, then make post office runs once per week!

The UHauls were rented, but they own at least one trailer, possibly two.  On the drone images of Christine's house for sale, there is a large one in the driveway and a medium sized one off by one of the out buildings.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 4

I watched a few of Christine's cameos and they are actually really great. She tells stories about the family which have the feel of an insider's view. For ex. there was one for someone who just became a midwife and Christine spoke about having had a couple who were "detached" from the birth process - and mentioned Mykelti's midwife was like that too. She gave the person advice, as someone who had 5 midwife home births. She told another person about how much she misses Ysabel, and spoke about her reactions to watching the past season. Christine charges $35 unlike Kodouche. I hope she's making a killing on these.

• Useful 6
  • Love 7

Okay, according to @ginger90 on Saturday, there was an offer pending on Christine’s house.  I’m getting antsy wondering what is going on here.  Do we have anyone on the ground that knows how to do the detective work to figure out where we are at?  Anyone who follows her on Instagram or may have attended a FB live selling party that might have some clues?  We usually know this stuff before the rags . . . anything new?

I am poised with champagne to celebrate girlfriend’s emancipation, or walk away in disgust, swigging from the bottle if she gives the money to Kootie for plague pass and moves into a house with wheels.  I have this fantasy that those of us that can, all meet in Utah and throw her a big party for being the first one to wise up and burn rubber out of Flagstaff.  In my fantasy, the Lehi news covers the party of supportive fans wishing her well in her new life and TLC (seeing the outpouring of support and happiness) approaches Christine about having her own show; Moving On, My Life After Captivity.”   Please, please, please don’t let it go the other way 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

• Love 10
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

It’s not listed under recent sales yet.

B3D0CE45-E08A-4A73-BA96-BCEFCF28B6A4.jpeg

Pending can take awhile - all the way to closing. It means she has accepted an offer and there are contingencies they are working through, like a home inspection or for financing to be finalized. I'm thinking it will show this way until the sale is finalized. Maybe 30 days?

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
36 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Is Christine still doing LLR? I'm not on FB but it seems that she's been very busy doing other stuff. Plus if she's moving she's going to have to keep everything packed until she finds a new place to live. 

Just the other day, she posed in non LLR and captioned the photo "Probably my favorite workout outfit I've ever worn". 

I'm sure that is "off script" for LLR minions to be spouting, so hopefully she has found a new broom and is sweeping Kody, LLR, and all the other debris from her life.

• Love 6
On 8/24/2021 at 8:42 PM, Teafortwo said:

Maybe she dropped it, since she sold her house and has the TV show too.

If the house sells at asking price, she only grosses about $150k right? 

Out of that she has to pay the Realtor, other costs, I think there's capital gains since she's only owned it for a few years etc.  Plus she needs to find a new place to live and if she buys again a lot of the remaining will go towards a down payment, I imagine. 

Don't get me wrong, $150k is a lot of money but it's not enough to live on for very long IMO.  Especially if she stays in Flagstaff. I really don't think she's moving to Utah away from the TLC Cash cow, but I could be wrong of course. I think it's a strong possibility that she's going to end up on an RV on Coyote Pass near Janelle. Going to be interesting this winter. 

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7