Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, Olliesmom said:

I think that is a terrible picture of her.  She looks like she aged 10 years in the last year.  

I agree and using that terrible picture to try and make money is ridiculous.  Who would want that wishing you a Happy Valentine's day.

What was she thinking????

• Love 4
55 minutes ago, Olliesmom said:

I think that is a terrible picture of her.  She looks like she aged 10 years in the last year.  

Doesn't she flog some MLM makeup?  Don't they make a moisturizer?  Most drugstore moisturizers would improve the look of that sun damage at least long enough to take a selfie.

Nothing is more romantic than having a complete stranger send a "cameo" video message to your significant other.🙄   I don't even like commercial cards because they never get the sentiment right.  I've bought a few with just a photo/drawing and empty inside, but usually end up making one myself with one of my own photos (nature, not selfies).

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 6

I actually think she looks good in this picture.  Compared to what she has been posting lately, I’m going to cut her some slack and say that she looks like a contented woman in her mid to late 40s and her hair and makeup are styled nicely.  See, I can be nice.  And of all the woman who share that penis, I think she’s got the most going on!  Maybe she looks content in this picture because she has finally come to the realization that her plyg life is a fantasy and a sham and she can only depend on herself.  That’s what I’m sticking with and I feel pretty good about it, and about Christine. 

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

I actually think she looks good in this picture.  Compared to what she has been posting lately, I’m going to cut her some slack and say that she looks like a contented woman in her mid to late 40s and her hair and makeup are styled nicely.  See, I can be nice.  And of all the woman who share that penis, I think she’s got the most going on!  Maybe she looks content in this picture because she has finally come to the realization that her plyg life is a fantasy and a sham and she can only depend on herself.  That’s what I’m sticking with and I feel pretty good about it, and about Christine. 

Also, it's way better than Meri's fake filtered look.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

At least she doesn't offer to reprise "Let Me Call You Sweetheart" a la Mykelti's wedding reception.

I looked at her Cameo and singing is also offered for a price...

I can't imagine getting a singing Valentine from Christine, I would think that it was a joke and hubby was punking me.  😂

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

She is smiling with her mouth but not her eyes.  Or maybe it's the horrible furrows abover her nose that make her look, well, fake happy.

Exactly and her crows feet have crows feet! 

She could park a car in the furrows above her nose. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Damn.  I'm 58 and don't have anywhere near that much wrinkle action going on. 

I'm 83 and I don't have that many wrinkles either but in fairness to Christine, I haven't lost 50-60 pounds as she seems to have.

• Love 10
11 hours ago, ginger90 said:

93A0CF49-61CB-4027-86B7-9E6F56F85F9C.jpeg

71E1AC47-35CB-4DF5-9BC4-3317F6CDF36B.jpeg

This grifting cameo gig is a definite cringe-fest. Just when you think the Browns couldn’t get anymore desperate and tacky, they manage to lower themselves even further for a quick buck from their fans. 🙄

6 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

Also, it's way better than Meri's fake filtered look.

So true. Though she is prematurely ageing at an alarming rate, at least Christine is confident and secure enough with herself to not filter herself into oblivion. She’s infinitely more likeable and relatable than old Mare. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I'm 83 and I don't have that many wrinkles either but in fairness to Christine, I haven't lost 50-60 pounds as she seems to have.

I’m around Christine’s age and have lost about 50 pounds over the last 3 years. I still don’t have any major wrinkles, just a little around the eyes when I smile. Her wrinkles are not from weight loss, I chalk them up to not moisturizing or wearing sunscreen. 

• Love 5

That's quite the "come-hither" pose Christine's got going on for someone so supposedly modest.  And while I am also astounded at the level of wrinkles she's got, I also applaud her for not filtering her face into oblivion, nor shocking us out of our seats with her XTREMECLOSEUPS that Janelle likes to throw out there.  I guess what I find interesting is that while her face looks quite a bit older than her age, her neck seems fine - wouldn't weight loss also affect her neck area?  It's mainly her eye/forehead area that seems to have aged 20+ years.  It's also jarring because we've been watching her on our screens for 10+ years and I don't recall her ever looking like she does in her recent pictures.  I am impressed with her weight loss - I just hope it's not from some Kody-designed stress.  Look what he did to Meri - we watched her basically have a nervous breakdown on camera during the divorce crap.  Based on the trailer teaser showing Christine telling Meri that she wants out, I just wonder if something went down during the pandemic between Kody and Christine.

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I am impressed with her weight loss - I just hope it's not from some Kody-designed stress.  

I'm just hoping that it was her own decision and she took reasonable steps to lose the weight.  Really hoping she didn't fall victim to the exhortations of LLRot leaders and had bariatric surgery to become one of the Tijuana Skinnies!😱

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Oh my gosh, I never thought of that.  Is Deanna still "asking" her plus-sized shillers to go get that stupid dangerous surgery?  

I'm not sure if they are still "suggesting" it to the plus-sizers or not.  It's ironic though that they would expect that their representatives should be trim, when 90% of their customer base is not.  They cater to 2 and 3XXXrs.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
56 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Well, not coming to our daughter’s major surgery and making me raise the money for it all by myself while he stayed cozy and warm in Robochin’s bed would have done it for me.

Oh for sure - I certainly hope so.  Given the crap Christine has had to take from Kody for the past 20 years (and that's only what we've seen on tv), I sincerely hope that she's had more than enough and walks away from Kody and Robyn.  Her kids are mostly grown and gone, and Truely - well, she never really spent much time with her sperm donor in the first place, so hopefully Truely is better off disengaging from Kody than continually trying to gain a scrap of his attention.

• Love 11

Too bad Christine's 'dream' of being the perfect (and last) 3rd wife didn't last.  On Reddit there's a post of the fambly pre-Robochin interview with the BBC, in 2009, before famewhore Kootie snake-oil sold TLC on the show.  But wait, wait!  Robochin would have everyone sittin' there believing she was there 'from Day One.'  Sorry Dark Witch Wife, we're not buying your rewritten history and lost cookie stories!

• LOL 6
5 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:
6 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Based on the trailer teaser showing Christine telling Meri that she wants out, I just wonder if something went down during the pandemic between Kody and Christine.

Well, not coming to our daughter’s major surgery and making me raise the money for it all by myself while he stayed cozy and warm in Robochin’s bed would have done it for me.

OUT?!!! Christine wants out?    well, I would want out, but I never would have wanted in.  Kody?  bleech!  The way TLC likes to splice and dice their timelines and story lines,  this is more likely going to turn out to be her wanting out of some commitment she made to do something for or with Meri.   

• Love 4
On 2/2/2021 at 7:05 PM, Joan of Argh said:

I looked at her Cameo and singing is also offered for a price...

I can't imagine getting a singing Valentine from Christine, I would think that it was a joke and hubby was punking me.  😂

I recently rewatched the episode with Mykelti’s wedding, and I will pay her NOT to sing. Her singingk could have driven Noriega from his compound.  

Speaking of that episode, it really was reality TV gold.  My favorite part I didn’t remember was Kody and Christine agreeing the guests had a wonderful time, even though it was freezing outside, they ran out of food, and the venue was too small 🙄.  

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Twopper said:

OUT?!!! Christine wants out?    well, I would want out, but I never would have wanted in.  Kody?  bleech!  The way TLC likes to splice and dice their timelines and story lines,  this is more likely going to turn out to be her wanting out of some commitment she made to do something for or with Meri.   

In the trailer Christine actually says she doesn't want to be married to kody anymore and that she wants out.

It will be interesting to see how they spin this.

• Love 10

We wrinkle as our DNA codes for. That's the truth.

I am mid-forties and things are starting to sag and wrinkle in the same spots as my mother did. A lot of it is genetics for sure. At least she is posting honest pictures and not filtering like Meri. And she appears to be bathing on a regular basis, unlike Mariah and Tony.

In the trailer Christine actually says she doesn't want to be married to kody anymore and that she wants out.

They've had issues on the show several times over the years. I don't think her relationship with Kody is much better than Meri's. I think Christine just makes it work better than Meri does, and hides it better. He's not even living at your house, so why keep up the charade that you're married?

• Love 8

Am I delusional to think that if any of these women could extricate themselves as one of Kody's harem, it would be Christine?

I don't think Meri would ever leave, simply of out pure orange-tinted stubbornness.  Janelle is way too checked out to even care, and Robyn's using Kody to watch their kids while she naps, just as she's always wanted since Day One.  Christine has her mother and aunt as models of women who have left the faith, plus I feel like she's got enough chutzpah to tell Kody just where he can stick his multiplied love.  The biggest factor is that she has never worked outside the home but in her favor, she's got an engaging personality, and raising/homeschooling 13 kids has to count for something.

I would watch the heck of of the new TLC show entitled "Christine: On Her Own."  Especially if it took over the Sister Wives time slot.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
13 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

It will be interesting to see how they spin this.

4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Am I delusional to think that if any of these women could extricate themselves as one of Kody's harem, it would be Christine?

I don't think Meri would ever leave, simply of out pure orange-tinted stubbornness.  Janelle is way too checked out to even care, and Robyn's using Kody to watch their kids while she naps, just as she's always wanted since Day One.  Christine has her mother and aunt as models of women who have left the faith, plus I feel like she's got enough chutzpah to tell Kody just where he can stick his multiplied love.  The biggest factor is that she has never worked outside the home but in her favor, she's got an engaging personality, and raising/homeschooling 13 kids has to count for something.

I would watch the heck of of the new TLC show entitled "Christine: On Her Own."  Especially if it took over the Sister Wives time slot.

Wow!!!   I do miss stuff by ffing thru the trailers for this show.    I will watch "Christine:  On Her Own."  I don't know what Meri will do, because I think she is still invested in Kody, but not rilly into the family.  She is still incensed about her divorce.   I think she appears only for filming.   Janelle is checked out in a way, but I think she still wants attention from Kody every blue moon even if it is to help move furniture.   I would definitely watch if all three of them left. TLC could pay them and they wouldn't have to share with Kody and that woman. 

Unfortunately, this will probably turn out to this just being Christine having a very bad day, and somehow Kody will get her to stay, and by the end of the season she will be going into stores to buy stuff for her sister wives and bragging about their life style.  

Well, she hasn't worked, but she is still shilling for luluroe, I think.   And there was that LIV water or whatever it was, they were also selling as another mlm.  I think she will be ok without him.

• Love 6

I don't think Meri would ever leave, simply of out pure orange-tinted stubbornness. 

If you're not legally married to someone, and they don't have sex with you or spend the night, and you don't really spend time together except for reality show work, are you really "together" to begin with? Do we know if they even share a bank account? I don't think Kody even works anymore except for the show. I highly doubt Meri is dumb enough or desperate enough to put Kody's name on the account she uses for LulaRoe earnings. 

I hope Christine and Meri finally leave some day. 

• Love 15
3 hours ago, Twopper said:

I would definitely watch if all three of them left. TLC could pay them and they wouldn't have to share with Kody and that woman. 

Except..........what would they show?  I'm sure they couldn't legally show them shilling for MLMs.  They are already all living mostly separate lives and have not done anything compelling;  their lives are a total snooze.  Nobody is going to date any one of them.  It would be a show without any story lines at all.  Nobody cares aboujt a bunch of aging concubines heading for bankruptcies and food stamps.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

Except..........what would they show?  I'm sure they couldn't legally show them shilling for MLMs.  They are already all living mostly separate lives and have not done anything compelling;  their lives are a total snooze.  Nobody is going to date any one of them.  It would be a show without any story lines at all.  Nobody cares about a bunch of aging concubines heading for bankruptcies and food stamps.

True.  They'd probably do better with a "Pillow Talk" sort of show where they show old footage (cheap!) and let the aging concubines (one at a time) tell what was really going on behind the scenes causing the tension we saw.  Then show a different concubine's perception of the same scene. 

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 3
  • Love 15
7 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

Except..........what would they show?  I'm sure they couldn't legally show them shilling for MLMs.  They are already all living mostly separate lives and have not done anything compelling;  their lives are a total snooze.  Nobody is going to date any one of them.  It would be a show without any story lines at all.  Nobody cares aboujt a bunch of aging concubines heading for bankruptcies and food stamps.

I have no idea.  I see it more as a WATN type show instead of multiple episodes.  but for the catfishing and the move to Flagstaff there hasn't been any material for this show in years, but they are still  on the air.  I would watch Christine get together with an organization that helps women and children escape polygamy, although there was a show by that name which may have been on a different channel.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, deirdra said:

True.  They'd probably do better with a "Pillow Talk" sort of show where they show old footage (cheap!) and let the aging concubines (one at a time) tell what was really going on behind the scenes causing the tension we saw.  Then show a different concubine's perception of the same scene. 

I would watch the heck out of that show 😆 

I’m invested in this show for the dysfunction and to catch glimpses of the real fillin’s they suppress. I want to see those moments that get rill, where they aren’t all guarded with their walls up. 

We’ve been shown time and time again by the Brown women, they would rather a monogamous relationship (whether they speak that or not). Polygamy just breeds a multitude of issues for women  - insecurity, jealousy, resentment...and benefits only men. They all stop short of admitting the cause of these relationship issues between them is polygamy. I want to see them break free and get mad at the religion and specifically the men, that devalued their worth, relegating them to being a quarter of a woman not worthy of fidelity and their sole commitment . 

• Love 16
On 2/4/2021 at 2:56 PM, Cetacean said:

Lol!  
Maybe these ladies don’t need a new show because we’re all still watching thIS one.  If TLC cared, they could fake a desertion without starting a whole new program.  It would be no different than a fake adoption and it would get better ratings.  It would have Bachelorette type vibes.  
It’s either that or wife number five.  But I realize this won’t be happening because it makes too much sense to add extra wives on a show about polygamy.  

• Love 6

Hmmm... a Bachelorette type show you say...I can just imagine the look on the suitors face when confronted by this line-up of lovelies.  The petals would fall from the rose faster than he made a hasty retreat, screaming I must be on the wrong show.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
On 2/4/2021 at 4:06 PM, deirdra said:

They'd probably do better with a "Pillow Talk" sort of show where they show old footage (cheap!) and let the aging concubines (one at a time) tell what was really going on behind the scenes causing the tension we saw.  Then show a different concubine's perception of the same scene. 

Ooooh! Gimme gimme!

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, Teafortwo said:
On 2/4/2021 at 3:06 PM, deirdra said:

They'd probably do better with a "Pillow Talk" sort of show where they show old footage (cheap!) and let the aging concubines (one at a time) tell what was really going on behind the scenes causing the tension we saw.  Then show a different concubine's perception of the same scene. 

Ooooh! Gimme gimme!

Best idea yet!!! better than a book or one of those useless tell-nothings

• Love 5
48 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Best idea yet!!! better than a book or one of those useless tell-nothings

It would need to be presented live, raw, and unedited, without giving them a chance to respond in a manner that would cast the best possible light on themselves.  Give us REAL reality tv.

• Love 13
18 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Hmmm... a Bachelorette type show you say...I can just imagine the look on the suitors face when confronted by this line-up of lovelies.  The petals would fall from the rose faster than he made a hasty retreat, screaming I must be on the wrong show.

Hee!  Like an updated "The Dating Game."

We'd see some disappointed contestants, for sure!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Sandy W said:

It would need to be presented live, raw, and unedited, without giving them a chance to respond in a manner that would cast the best possible light on themselves.  Give us REAL reality tv.

Wait, are you implying this isn't "real" reality? I'm shocked and appalled I tell you.

• LOL 11

Christine having to pay for Ysabel’s surgery has me wondering how or who picked up the tab on Truley’s renal failure. That had to be a hefty bill. They have no insurance. Did the state pick it up for the unwed mother of six or did they just walk away from it? If there was a lien on her house, I have to believe it was for more than they got out of it. Enquiering minds want to know.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Didn't Robyn have a lien on her house after Day'un's ATV accident?  And that probably didn't cost as much because Kody felt he didn't need plastic surgery on his eyelid, they'd just wait to see if it got better on its own.  It didn't, of course, though it may have been correctable if done right after the injury, not months later when the nerve/muscle connections could no longer be stimulated.

• Love 2

Has Day'un ever had his eye fixed?  I remember seeing him on a newer episode with a significant eyelid droop.  You'd think that because it was the son of Kody's favorite wife, he'd sell his hair weave and his gun arsenal to get the boy some plastic surgery.  I'm also wondering how Robyn justified not getting him the surgery at the time as well.

Let's see....Truely's failed kidneys, Ysabel's scoliosis, Dayton's injury.....I'm sure there's more that we don't know about.  Although Logan was born with a significant birthmark on his face and that was taken care of, but he was the first child.  After Kody added all those pesky subsequent kids, he probably simply stopped caring.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Has Day'un ever had his eye fixed?  I remember seeing him on a newer episode with a significant eyelid droop.  You'd think that because it was the son of Kody's favorite wife, he'd sell his hair weave and his gun arsenal to get the boy some plastic surgery.  I'm also wondering how Robyn justified not getting him the surgery at the time as well.

I think they did have Day'un's eyelid checked out by a plastic surgeon months after the accident, but by then very little could be done.  She probably justified waiting at the beginning because the rest of the fambly was working to pay off her Victoria Secret debts and she still believed Kody was a know-it-all back then.

• Love 5

Christine's wedding dress always tugs my heart.  Annie made that for her, and as she was ostracized from the family at the time, couldn't get together with her for fittings.  She wasn't even invited to the wedding as she had divorced herself from polygamy.  Some real values😞in that family!

Bringing @Sandy W post from the Meri thread.

Sandy W, can you elaborate on this for me? If I recall Annie is Christine's aunt that left polygamy or am I thinking of someone else?

• Love 1

RE: Truley’s medical debt. https://soapdirt.com/sister-wives-christine-brown-latest-story-fans-in-disbelief/

Consider the source.

Here is my cynical guess on why this is only Christine's medical bill: Christine is legally single, and as a single mother she could eventually file bankruptcy if needed to wipe away the debt. I'm thinking Christine and Kody have no shared finances so that creditors can't come after their family money, which is probably all in Kody's name. We have never heard of Christine having a job outside the home, as she watched Janelle's kids for a time while Janelle, Meri, and Kody were all working outside the home. 

In the FLDS, the plural wives all filed for welfare as single mothers. So this wouldn't be anything new to polygamy. As a child of polygamy, I have a feeling it's something that Christine may have grown up with, scamming the state. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Bringing @Sandy W post from the Meri thread.

Sandy W, can you elaborate on this for me? If I recall Annie is Christine's aunt that left polygamy or am I thinking of someone else?

Annie is Christine’s mom. 

• Love 2