Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

On 1/8/2021 at 5:41 PM, Joan of Argh said:

this gang and their lack of fashion sense

I'm thinking this is most likely a result of thinking about and experimenting with fashion/clothes/ a look so late in their lives. Majority of women start in middle school. I don't think they started until they saw themselves on this show. I continue to be haunted by Christine's wedding dress. The look they are going with are for younger women and don't complement their almost 50 year old bodies. Maybe if the stuff fit better it wouldn't look so sad. I do find it ironic that people with beginner fashion sense are selling fashion.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
20 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

I'm thinking this is most likely a result of thinking about and experimenting with fashion/clothes/ a look so late in their lives. Majority of women start in middle school. I don't think they started until they saw themselves on this show. I continue to be haunted by Christine's wedding dress. The look they are going with are for younger women and don't complement their almost 50 year old bodies. Maybe if the stuff fit better it wouldn't look so sad. I do find it ironic that people with beginner fashion sense are selling fashion.

Does LLR count as fashion? 

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
On 1/13/2021 at 2:12 PM, ginger90 said:

Not a good picture at all. Is it the hair, the eyebrows, the color she’s wearing?

Here’s a screenshot  from her stories. Somehow it’s not as bad, I think. 🤷🏼‍♀️

0C8470BD-F533-4196-B7AF-F740B02921F6.jpeg

3B9CD83C-BC14-4067-95B0-F6E787CEDDCE.jpeg

I can't stop looking at her clothing it reminds me of sparkly old mauve bridesmaid gowns from years ago.

She must love that horrible color and fabric because her curtain looks similar.

What's with the dried roses hanging off the curtain rod?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I don’t know. She seems pretty fake to me. I’ve always thought that about Christine.

I do think she’s the best of that bunch, but I think she definitely is good at putting on an act in some cases. No shade on her really, it’s just that I don’t think that she’s as genuine and pure as she’d have the viewing audience believe. 

When I said Christine is the best one of the bunch, I didn't mean she is some great person. I meant that in comparison to the assholes she is in a spiritual marriage with, Christine looks pretty good. Compared to other people outside their circle, she is still mostly a hot mess. She's a single mom who can't date and she gave her children the most hideous names possible. But standing next to Meri, she looks pretty swell. Although I think it's safe to say that Meri is probably the most financially successful of this bunch, Christine comes out better as a person. 

• Love 8

I can't understand any of the women, they're always justifying why their lifestyle is so much better and how great it is to have sister wives and dozens of kids..

The more the merrier, Christine said she wanted the family not just the man but when Robyn was joining the family and making it a bigger family which Christine should have loved... She was pissed off, jealous, moody etc to the point that Kody had to threaten her that if she didn't start welcoming Robyn and treating her nice he would be upset and withhold affection from Christine.

I have sisters and sisters in law and female friends and when our kids were small we helped each other, from what I've seen sister wives suck and the only person who benefits from all the wives is the husband, he gets all the attention while the wives and children scramble for the scraps of attention from the husband/father.... and they snipe at each other and try to be his favorite.

• Love 12
17 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

And the flowers are up so down. Why? 

You hang flowers to dry them and dried flowers are fragile, there's less chance of damaging them when weight hangs down.

Plus, upside down dead flowers look intentional rather than laziness or neglect. LOL

Edited by suomi
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

She was pissed off, jealous, moody etc to the point that Kody had to threaten her that if she didn't start welcoming Robyn and treating her nice he would be upset and withhold affection from Christine.

Wonder why he didn't do that to Meri when she went scorched earth on Janelle?

• Love 9
12 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I can't understand any of the women, they're always justifying why their lifestyle is so much better and how great it is to have sister wives and dozens of kids.

I almost give them credit for slogging through life without going postal despite the realization that their heart's desire turned out to be a compost pile.

The whole world knows that the lord of their universe very publicly and happily shacked up with a homewrecker while never giving them or their kids a second thought. 

Most of us have had certain relationship issues and are damn glad that they stayed private (to varying degrees). 

These gals have to be pharmaceutically fortified, right? (But Janelle hasn't settled on the correct dose).

• Love 10
4 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Wonder why he didn't do that to Meri when she went scorched earth on Janelle?

JMO but at that time I think kody was enjoying his position and he enjoyed his little harem fighting over him and trying to one up each other to gain more of his attention.

I think the women were also trying to be his favorite in bed as well and probably did backflips in the sack to be his favorite.... A lot of men would probably love to be in that position.

Nowadays he probably doesn't have the same sex drive he had in his 20's and 30's and he really doesn't need anyone but Robyn to fill that position.

I think he actually loves Robyn and he won't allow her to be bullied....Christine looks like she's trying to lose weight and have a body like Robyn in hopes of kody being more attracted to her.

I just watched an episode where meri and kody go to Nancy for a session and kody says he is not interested in an intimate relationship with Meri, meanwhile poor old hound dog faced Meri sits there looking sad and that's what really bugs me about polygamy.... Kody doesn't need to work on repairing things with Meri because he's having all the sex, love, attention, fun etc with his 3 other wives... He can let Meri sit around stewing and it doesn't really change anything in his universe.

He has 3 adoring women falling all over him and a flock of children who love him, he doesn't need Meri.

• Love 7

I think he actually loves Robyn and he won't allow her to be bullied....Christine looks like she's trying to lose weight and have a body like Robyn in hopes of kody being more attracted to her.

In the few pictures we've seen in the last few years, Robyn appears to have gained some weight. And while she wasn't fat before, she never had a body anyone would be overly impressed by.

Most of Kody's flock have flown the coop to other cities & states.

It seems to me that Kody and the wives are the ones who wouldn't stay in one place. I believe several of the kids are still in Nevada?

• Love 1

Part of the reasoning behind the plyg dream house was communal areas to accommodate the youngs when they come home for milestones and holidays. 

I think Kody is coming to the realization that his vision is a pipe dream. The kids who marry aren't going plyg like he expected and also live at distances and their in-laws figure into how they spend their holidays. Without a shit ton of kids as a buffer why would he want to be around his first three wives? 

I hope he's having a huge,  pissy midlife crisis.

He reminds me of someone I knew who married at 17 and moved far away from her family, rarely showing for occasions when they would have loved seeing her.

But she dramatically pissed and moaned when her five kids did the same thing.

Kids grow up, they move along, such is life.

Edited by suomi
  • Love 14
On 1/13/2021 at 5:12 PM, ginger90 said:

Not a good picture at all. Is it the hair, the eyebrows, the color she’s wearing?

Here’s a screenshot  from her stories. Somehow it’s not as bad, I think. 🤷🏼‍♀️

0C8470BD-F533-4196-B7AF-F740B02921F6.jpeg

3B9CD83C-BC14-4067-95B0-F6E787CEDDCE.jpeg

Lord a'mercy!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, suomi said:

I hope he's having a huge,  pissy midlife crisis.

Hilarious!  But what would a man in his predicament do?  He already has the flashy sports car and he doesn’t need any more women (he has four!). None of the traditional mid life crisis activities will work for poor Kootie.

Lets see . . . Let’s think of some things he could do to get over his mid life crisis.  I’ll go first.  He could shave his head, or decide he wants to publicly convert back to being a monogamist Mormon.  He could pitch the conversion process to the network as a season idea . . .

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, deirdra said:

Most of Kody's flock have flown the coop to other cities & states.

I'm not sure how many have actually flown the coop.

Maddie, Aspyn, Mykelti and Logan are definitely out on their own.

I know for a while Paydon and another one of the boys was living with Mykelti and Tony in St George but I'm not sure if they're still living there?

I think all the others are still at home so kody has Ysabel, Gwen, Gabe, Truly, Savanah, Solomon and Areola plus Robins 2 girls to fawn over him.

I think Garrison is at Janelles working on a camper trailer but I'm not sure if he lives there.

Did I miss anyone?

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Kellyee said:

In the few pictures we've seen in the last few years, Robyn appears to have gained some weight. And while she wasn't fat before, she never had a body anyone would be overly impressed by.

It seemed like Kody was pretty impressed with it, he couldn't keep his hands off her during their trip to California, he was mauling her and kissing on the sidewalk of a busy street and everywhere else they went... I agree that she isn't that small anymore but until Christine started losing weight Robyn was the slimmest wife for several years.

Whatever the reason Christine is losing weight and jmo but I think it's to impress Kody.

• Love 5

That honeymoon episode was awful.  Kootie was like a dog in heat, and you are right Joan, he was sure impressed with skinny (then) Robo.

Somehow, I don't think Janelle was jealous when Christine joined the fambly, like Christine was when Robyn and her chinnie-chin-chin came along (and with her, TLC $.)

Why any woman agrees to that shit, is light years beyond me.  

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

I'm not sure how many have actually flown the coop.

Maddie, Aspyn, Mykelti and Logan are definitely out on their own.

I know for a while Paydon and another one of the boys was living with Mykelti and Tony in St George but I'm not sure if they're still living there?

I think all the others are still at home so kody has Ysabel, Gwen, Gabe, Truly, Savanah, Solomon and Areola plus Robins 2 girls to fawn over him.

I think Garrison is at Janelles working on a camper trailer but I'm not sure if he lives there.

Did I miss anyone?

Didn't Gwen move out on her own? I think all of Christine's kids leave after HS graduation. 

Hunter is on the east coast going through nursing training. John Hopkins I think.

I don't think Garrison lives at Janelle's. If he attends college then he might still be on winter break. I wonder if he intends to live part time in the RV? 

Meri - no kids left (Mariah might live temporarily at the Inn but she's, what, 25 years old?)

Janelle - Gabe and Savannah

Christine - Ysabel and Truely - I think Gwen has moved out. 

Robyn - Dayton (I don't think she's ever going to make him go on his own), her two girls,  Solomon, and Areola. 

So 9 kids still at home, two of whom (Dayton and Gabe) are over 18 and legally adults (not sure about Robyn's oldest daughter. 

• Useful 3
2 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

So 9 kids still at home, two of whom (Dayton and Gabe) are over 18 and legally adults (not sure about Robyn's oldest daughter. 

Robyn's oldest daughter probably has to stick around home so Kody can carry her up the stairs whenever she has an anxiety attack.  Kody is on a tight leash and Robyn kept Areola in diapers for at least 3.5 yrs, which would keep the 'baby' out of preschools and at home longer, and she expects Day'un to live at home his whole life, even though he was able to go to the Grand Canyon all by himself for 4 days.  It seems like Robyn has attachment  issues.  The kids need more time out in the world away from her (and Kootie) if they are going to learn how to survive in the real world. The older ones seem to realize this.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 10

I don’t think any of those that are  “grown” and out, consider Flagstaff “home”. The parents can say they did or didn’t come home for the holidays, (I believe it was Janelle that said it) but that’s not accurate, IMO. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Christine has at most 4 kids living at home, Janelle has maybe 3 home full time, and Meri has none, but they each needed at least 5 bedrooms in Flagstaff. Because none of the kids can share? I thought Robyn said both her older daughters were be living home while attending college, but it wasn't clear if that was their decision or hers. Christine and Janelle's kids at least seem pretty independent. Even Mariah, such as she is, has managed to graduate college and moved to Chicago for a while. Robyn's children all seem very dependent. Was it Christine who once said that when the kids grow up, they need to leave?

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Kellyee said:

Christine has at most 4 kids living at home, Janelle has maybe 3 home full time,

Christine has Ysabel and Truely. Gwen may or may not have moved out (was planning to, but covid may have halted that). Janelle has Gabe and Savanah.  Paedon was or is in the National Guard and was reported living in St. George at Mykelti's condo. Afaik, Garrison is in the army. I think he and Gabe were renovating that RV during Garrison's time visiting Flagstaff for the holidays.

• Useful 5
  • Love 3
On 1/20/2021 at 6:07 AM, Kellyee said:

Christine has at most 4 kids living at home, Janelle has maybe 3 home full time, and Meri has none, but they each needed at least 5 bedrooms in Flagstaff. Because none of the kids can share? I thought Robyn said both her older daughters were be living home while attending college, but it wasn't clear if that was their decision or hers. Christine and Janelle's kids at least seem pretty independent. Even Mariah, such as she is, has managed to graduate college and moved to Chicago for a while. Robyn's children all seem very dependent. Was it Christine who once said that when the kids grow up, they need to leave?

I think both Christine and Janelle have much smaller homes.  Christine's was originally a 3 bedroom and she turned the upstairs living room into her bedroom.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I finally read the Brown’s book and was struck with the contradictions in each “wife’s” story.  For instance, Christine states the reasons she always wanted to be a third “wife”, then writes that she cut Meri and Kody out of her life when Kody was trying for another girl as his second “wife”.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Just Wondering said:

I finally read the Brown’s book and was struck with the contradictions in each “wife’s” story.  For instance, Christine states the reasons she always wanted to be a third “wife”, then writes that she cut Meri and Kody out of her life when Kody was trying for another girl as his second “wife”.  

What does this mean? As the third wife, she wasn't around when they were looking for a second. Or is she saying they wanted her, not Janelle, for the 2nd, and she chose to wait until the slot for the 3rd opened up?

Bunch of weirdos.

Edited by itsadryheat
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

What does this mean? As the third wife, she wasn't around when they were looking for a second. Or is she saying they wanted her, not Janelle, for the 2nd, and she chose to wait until the slot for the 3rd opened up?

Bunch of weirdos.

When Christine was still single, with a huge crush on Kody, she was devastated when he started courting a cuter, younger girl for his second wife.  She couldn’t watch.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Just Wondering said:

When Christine was still single, with a huge crush on Kody, she was devastated when he started courting a cuter, younger girl for his second wife.  She couldn’t watch.  

So when that girl didn't work out and he moved on to Janelle was Christine OK with it and came back because she didn't feel threatened by butterball Janelle?

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
47 minutes ago, Just Wondering said:

Christine does write that she couldn’t see a girl so young and so cute in her (Christine’s) future, so I suppose she may have meant she couldn’t hold up to the competition.  Though this throws some shade on Meri since Christine was fine to be co-wife with hER.  Heh

Also, the audacity of Christine to summarily cut off matrimonial opportunities based on the other wives’ looks.  It’s almost like God has nothing to say to this -  HEH.  

Edited by Just Wondering
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 13
7 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

So when that girl didn't work out and he moved on to Janelle was Christine OK with it and came back because she didn't feel threatened by butterball Janelle?

LOL!
Same deal.  Christine says her happiness over Kody’s breakup with the younger girl was “short lived” because then Kody told her about Janelle.  As you pointed out, Christine didn’t cut anybody off over thAT courtship.  Hee!

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Just Wondering said:

Christine does write that she couldn’t see a girl so young and so cute in her (Christine’s) future, so I suppose she may have meant she couldn’t hold up to the competition.  Though this throws some shade on Meri since Christine was fine to be co-wife with hER.  Heh

Also, the audacity of Christine to summarily cut off matrimonial opportunities based on the other wives looks.  It’s almost like God has nothing to say to this -  HEH.  

Christine had the same reaction when Robyn came along, she was pea green with envy and jealous as hell.

In my opinion Christine wanted to be the third wife because she thought kody would only have 3 wives and she'd always be the youngest, cutest.... Then Robyn came along with her skinny body and Victoria's Secret bedroom attire and Christine couldn't handle it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Joan of Argh said:

Christine had the same reaction when Robyn came along, she was pea green with envy and jealous as hell.

In my opinion Christine wanted to be the third wife because she thought kody would only have 3 wives and she'd always be the youngest, cutest.... Then Robyn came along with her skinny body and Victoria's Secret bedroom attire and Christine couldn't handle it.

And she seems to have always seen herself as the person to please.  She quit before Kody could fire her, but the situation wasn’t so simple when Robyn came along.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

And Christine could feel free to eat nachos in a manner Kootie found to be disgusting.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

I do remember the mention of a younger girl that Kody was courting when it was just him and Meri, and I always thought it was weird that they mentioned her as being "young."  Considering that Meri was 19 when she met Kody, was this girl not even 18, I wonder?  Because that's creepy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
54 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I do remember the mention of a younger girl that Kody was courting when it was just him and Meri, and I always thought it was weird that they mentioned her as being "young."  Considering that Meri was 19 when she met Kody, was this girl not even 18, I wonder?  Because that's creepy.

They were waiting for her to turn 18 to make things official.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

People with real jobs have to do this too......

Apparently they follow rules when money is involved.  Otherwise they have no issues with jetting all over the country from place to place.

• Love 13
20 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I love it that Christine looks better now, that Robo ever did.  Take that, Dark Wife!

I think Christine was always pretty, but she was just very heavy. And unlike most women who are heavy when they are young she didn’t have the hourglass figure to balance her body (those awful clothes didn’t help). As someone who’s been fat since childhood myself, being fairly tall with an hourglass shape does help your styling and general appearance when you’re carrying extra weight. 

• Love 8

Christine is no beauty queen, but she has a likeable, sometimes cute personality. I can't think of a single thing about Robyn, either in appearance or personality, that anyone would find attractive. She has that huge square head, for starters. I guess I just don't think like Kody, which is actually good.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, Kellyee said:

Christine is no beauty queen, but she has a likeable, sometimes cute personality. I can't think of a single thing about Robyn, either in appearance or personality, that anyone would find attractive. She has that huge square head, for starters. I guess I just don't think like Kody, which is actually good.

I doubt thinking is involved with Kody.  Perhaps Robyn's jaw disarticulates, like Linda Lovelace's, and that is why he needed four wives.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 5

JMO but I think Kody says a lot of things to stay out of trouble and keep the first three in a make believe world.

The first 3 wives were always pointing out that Kody prefers big women and of course Robochin latched on to that so they would let their guard down as she and her skinny body flew in the window and swept him off his feet. 

For a guy who supposedly prefers big, fat women and isn't attracted to skinny he sure couldn't keep his hands off Robochin.... kissing, pawing and mauling her in public like a horndog.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Cetacean said:

Nothing says "Happy Valentine's Day, Sweetheart" than a video of someone who shares a penis with three other women.  SO romantic.

At least she doesn't offer to reprise "Let Me Call You Sweetheart" a la Mykelti's wedding reception.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2