Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, suomi said:

Is there some point to a huge picture of burned yet undercooked crescent rolls on an old crusty cookie sheet? 

Just that supposedly Kootie decimated the "home made" rolls. Kind of early to be making the rolls for Thanksgiving??

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, suomi said:

Is there some point to a huge picture of burned yet undercooked crescent rolls on an old crusty cookie sheet? 

They do look pretty doughy don't they?  Maybe that's why Kody just ate the tops.  Still pretty arrogant of him to do so, I doubt if he'll be sitting down to dinner with Christine and her brood.

• Love 3

And Kody just ate the tops while they were cooling on the baking sheet. He didn’t even bother to get a napkin or a plate or try to hide what he did. As a home baker myself, this would make me stabby.

• Love 14
8 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

It think the purpose of that post was to let everyone know (fans and Robyn) that Kody was at her house! 

That is exactly right.  The only other interpretation is that she is posting to alert people that Kootie is a selfish jerk, but everyone knows that already.  Does he expect his fambly to eat his leavings? Or the dog or garburator?

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 8

I'm not a member of her FB group so I haven't seen this with my own eyes, but apparently Christine is now flogging leftover SW Closet merchandise on her "lives".  There was an "AMAZING" charm, original sale price $70, that she was offering for $10. (sold out).  There were also the cheap watches offered for sale.

Christine enthused that she was there when Robyn designed the Amazing charm and when someone asked where Robyn was for the sale, she responded, that "Robyn couldn't be here right now".  I guess Robyn was busy decorating her home for the holiday season and possibly baking crescent rolls.

• LOL 11
18 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Just that supposedly Kootie decimated the "home made" rolls. Kind of early to be making the rolls for Thanksgiving??

I think she did it as a Facebook live demo so her fans could learn to make them for Thanksgiving.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, Teafortwo said:

I think she did it as a Facebook live demo so her fans could learn to make them for Thanksgiving.

Take Pillsbury crescent rolls out of refrigerator.

Rap smartly on edge of counter.

Roll up on cookie sheet.

Bake as directed until actually done.

• LOL 13
3 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I'm not a member of her FB group so I haven't seen this with my own eyes, but apparently Christine is now flogging leftover SW Closet merchandise on her "lives".  There was an "AMAZING" charm, original sale price $70, that she was offering for $10. (sold out).  There were also the cheap watches offered for sale.

Christine enthused that she was there when Robyn designed the Amazing charm and when someone asked where Robyn was for the sale, she responded, that "Robyn couldn't be here right now".  I guess Robyn was busy decorating her home for the holiday season and possibly baking crescent rolls.

What a terrible bitch of a sister wife I'd make.  If I were (was?) Christine, I'd tell Robyn to shill her own ugly crap joolry.

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

What a terrible bitch of a sister wife I'd make.  If I were (was?) Christine, I'd tell Robyn to shill her own ugly crap joolry.

Oh me tooo!  Christine is such a "Try Hard", willing to take any scraps Kody throws her way, she laughs it off as if he's a naughty little boy for messing with her baking. 

Then she rides in to salvage what she can from the SWC fiasco.  She is probably the glue that holds this whole mess of a family together but she'll get no credit for it, Robyn will be nodding her head, saying "I knew there was a market for my designs"...despite the fact that they were probably sold at less than the cost to make them.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Oh me tooo!  Christine is such a "Try Hard", willing to take any scraps Kody throws her way, she laughs it off as if he's a naughty little boy for messing with her baking. 

Now you've got me thinking that Robyn ordered Kootie to deliver unsold MSWC joorey to Christine to show in her Lives (so Robyn wouldn't have to face Christine).  He may have thrown some crescent roll tops at her too.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 6
45 minutes ago, deirdra said:

He may have thrown some crescent roll tops at her too.

Christine isn't above negotiating with Kody.  Remember the storage of the wrestling mats in exchange for more grocery money and time with her kids?

She may have bartered flogging SWC joorey in exchange for him throwing her another kind of roll...if you catch my drift.😆

• LOL 8
11 hours ago, Sandy W said:

She may have bartered flogging SWC joorey in exchange for him throwing her another kind of roll...if you catch my drift.😆

After watching the baking shows I have learned that dough that has been overworked doesn't rise very well.

I will see myself out now.

Edited by Kohola3
what was I thinking
  • LOL 20
2 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

After watching the baking shows I have learned that dough that has been overworked rises very well.

I thought overworked dough didn't rise very well and ended up like hockey pucks.

• LOL 4
7 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Ouch!  That kitty is a biter.

The claws were in, so maybe kitty is a nibbler to get the dog's attention.  Noel is now either 1 or 2 years old, still in pupdog stage, he is so laid back, I thought it must be Janelle's dog.  Most dogs that young would be up for a merry old chase around the house, that's what the cat was looking for.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I laughed at the comments basically calling her a grifter (not in so many words).

Also, those glasses do NOTHING for her. Smaller frames would be better IMO. These frames make her nose look enormous.

I was happy to see that she replaced Truely's glasses with lighter frames.  Those black frames on her tiny face gave her a Groucho Marx appearance and made her nose appear larger than it is.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

I think that’s especially true as you get older. I lost about 35 pounds over the last year and my face and neck look older. Strangely the only part that’s not smaller are my boobs, which is really disappointing. 

I know.  I've always had large boobs.  They have gone down some over the years, but still larger than I would like.  If I would ever lose the excess weight, mine probably would be smaller.  

• Love 2

Christine posted a story in her Instagram today. She was in the car with Ysabel. She said Ysabel had broken her (Christine's) favorite ornament, and after that Christine got a sliver of glass from it in her foot. (Wonder if Ysabel leaped onto the Christmas tree again?) She said they were on their way to Janelle's house so that Logan could take it out, since Ysabel refused to do so. Kind of funny she didn't ask Hunter to do it, since he's studying nursing. Hunter appeared on a FB live cooking video of Christine's yesterday or the day before (I didn't watch it live, but I watched some of it.)

Anyway there you have it: evidence that there is some mingling of households, unsurprisingly between Christine and Janelle. I'm guessing that other households may have to suspend their quarantining for the sake of a Christmas get-together for TV taping purposes.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Teafortwo said:

Christine posted a story in her Instagram today. She was in the car with Ysabel. She said Ysabel had broken her (Christine's) favorite ornament, and after that Christine got a sliver of glass from it in her foot. (Wonder if Ysabel leaped onto the Christmas tree again?) She said they were on their way to Janelle's house so that Logan could take it out, since Ysabel refused to do so. Kind of funny she didn't ask Hunter to do it, since he's studying nursing. Hunter appeared on a FB live cooking video of Christine's yesterday or the day before (I didn't watch it live, but I watched some of it.)

Anyway there you have it: evidence that there is some mingling of households, unsurprisingly between Christine and Janelle. I'm guessing that other households may have to suspend their quarantining for the sake of a Christmas get-together for TV taping purposes.

Yeah, that is kind of strange. Since when is Logan the medical go-to? I thought his degree was in business of some sort... Maybe he has the "touch" after raising all those kids? I wonder how Hunter felt about all that?

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

The last Brown Christmas on the show was Kody's Plyg Palace reveal.  So, if they are taping Christmas this year (for our viewing in August), it will be interesting to see if Logan and Michelle and Hunter are in any of the crowd scenes.

• Love 9
14 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Yeah, that is kind of strange. Since when is Logan the medical go-to? I thought his degree was in business of some sort... Maybe he has the "touch" after raising all those kids? I wonder how Hunter felt about all that?

Logan probably did all the patching up of his siblings while raising them, since of course they wouldn't have been taken to urgent care.

• Love 8
14 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Hunter was probably relieved that he didn't have to go near Christine sasquatch feet, remember that video a few years back where she was complaining about a nasty ingrown toenail and her feet had long, curly "pubes"  *gag* *barf*  👹

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Now that picture of Paedon and Truely is completely adorable.  I don't recall those two particular kids having much, if any, interaction when Truely was younger - I recall Hunter and Truely having a tight bond, but maybe Paedon was more into hanging out with Janelle's boys.

This was always what I wanted from the show - to learn about how the siblings interacted with each other.  We got some of that, but it was mostly about how miserable the women were and still are, and how clueless Kody was and still is.  I would love to really know how growing up in that family affected the kids.  I guess we'll have to wait 10 years for Truely to write her tell-all.

• Love 10

Christine's kids are pretty great, IMO, given that they are the kids of the least-favored wife and my instinct is that Kody spent the least amount of time with them when they were younger.  They seem quite close, and - I have to say it - Mykelti has never looked better.

• Love 11