Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, laurakaye said:

She keep his man-parts in her purse and only doles out a small portion of gruel every day, keeping him too weak to run.

I would watch the heck out of a show where Christine and Janelle finally bail on this sham of a fam'ly...where Christine goes on to develop her own successful clothing line and Janelle finds a great 9 - 5 job and they move into a house a la Kate & Allie, complete with a backyard pool and plenty of space for the kids to crash, while Kody and Robyn are forced to either become homeless or move into the dusty spare room under the stairs at Meri's B&B, and Meri feeds Robyn Rice Krispie treats and cinnamon rolls until she gains 200 pounds and Kody can no longer distinguish her from any of his other wives and then he goes insane, shaves his head and lives in a tent on the banks of Coyote Poop Pond, taking daily salmonella baths and wondering where it all went wrong.

Wow, that fan fiction practically writes itself sometimes!

If only TLC would listen to our cry! 
This causes me to wonder if it’s as fun finally having Kody all to oneself if the other “wives” move on gleefully and willingly.  How does the “prize” now look in the peace and quiet?  How does one keep winning if there’s no opposing team?

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Just Wondering said:

This causes me to wonder if it’s as fun finally having Kody all to oneself if the other “wives” move on gleefully and willingly.  How does the “prize” now look in the peace and quiet?  How does one keep winning if there’s no opposing team?

Great point!  A very hollow conquest, reminds me of the old Peggy Lee song..🎼.Is That All There Is🎶

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Just Wondering said:

She keeps winning because she gets to sleep until noon or 1:00 in the afternoon and someone else can look after her kids.  (I assume Kody these days, since she no longer has Mindy?)  She keeps winning because she has an almost million dollar Mcmansion to live in, not some run down place somewhere that she has to actually have a :::gasp::: JOB to pay the rent and buy food and pay the phone/heat/water/all other bills.  She keeps winning because her credit card debts are paid for her, and she can buy all of her Victoria Secret crap she HAS to have.   She knows those other wives aren't going anywhere, no matter how much people might wish it - so she "wins" because Kody is at HER place all of the time.  She can chortle and cackle and gloat, because she already WON.  SHE is the legal wife... not Christine or Janelle who had been with Kody for decades and gave birth to so many of his children.  Not Meri who HAD been the legal wife.  AND her kids are his favorites.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Kyanight said:

She keeps winning because she gets to sleep until noon or 1:00 in the afternoon and someone else can look after her kids.  (I assume Kody these days, since she no longer has Mindy?)  She keeps winning because she has an almost million dollar Mcmansion to live in, not some run down place somewhere that she has to actually have a :::gasp::: JOB to pay the rent and buy food and pay the phone/heat/water/all other bills.  She keeps winning because her credit card debts are paid for her, and she can buy all of her Victoria Secret crap she HAS to have.   She knows those other wives aren't going anywhere, no matter how much people might wish it - so she "wins" because Kody is at HER place all of the time.  She can chortle and cackle and gloat, because she already WON.  SHE is the legal wife... not Christine or Janelle who had been with Kody for decades and gave birth to so many of his children.  Not Meri who HAD been the legal wife.  AND her kids are his favorites.

Legal wife of —- polygamous man

Owns large mortgage with —- polygamous man

Father of one’s children —- polygamous man

Business partnership with —- polygamous man 

If these are wins, I’m glad I’m a loser.

My basic point is that polygamy seems to become a war waged by “wives” against other “wives”, and if the spoils include a man of such low moral character that he uses women to elevate himself to a position of godliness, then the victory for the remaining wife is Phyrric.  

Edited by Just Wondering
  • Love 17
14 hours ago, laurakaye said:

She keep his man-parts in her purse and only doles out a small portion of gruel every day, keeping him too weak to run.

I would watch the heck out of a show where Christine and Janelle finally bail on this sham of a fam'ly...where Christine goes on to develop her own successful clothing line and Janelle finds a great 9 - 5 job and they move into a house a la Kate & Allie, complete with a backyard pool and plenty of space for the kids to crash, while Kody and Robyn are forced to either become homeless or move into the dusty spare room under the stairs at Meri's B&B, and Meri feeds Robyn Rice Krispie treats and cinnamon rolls until she gains 200 pounds and Kody can no longer distinguish her from any of his other wives and then he goes insane, shaves his head and lives in a tent on the banks of Coyote Poop Pond, taking daily salmonella baths and wondering where it all went wrong.

Wow, that fan fiction practically writes itself sometimes!

That would make a wonderful coloring book. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Chicklet said:

That could be something you could sell to TLC- a mashup of all the TLC programs. I'd watch that.

Hmmm a polygamist little person married to a bunch of wives. 2 fall in love and run off and have quads by a donor. 1 runs off to marry someone she met online. That guy turns out to be her long lost brother put up for adoption. The rest plot to kill their husband but get caught and wind up on dateline and 20/20. and get acquitted and live happily ever after in Hawaii men free and drunk!

Edited by iwantcookies
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Doesn't surprise me a bit. She's 18 right? I think all of Christine's kids were asked to leave after they turned 18. Push 'em out of the nest!

*shrugs shoulders * In my family it was never said you left when you were 18 you just know.

• Love 3

Christine is really looking good! Too bad the Kodster has his balls tightly in the grasp of the Robochin. He might even stray in that direction if Robochin's grip wasn't so tight. Maybe a crack coming as long as Christine doesn't eat any nachos in his presence....

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

Christine is really looking good! Too bad the Kodster has his balls tightly in the grasp of the Robochin. He might even stray in that direction if Robochin's grip wasn't so tight. Maybe a crack coming as long as Christine doesn't eat any nachos in his presence....

Pathetic really isn't it.  Christine getting herself all slimmed down and buffed up eagerly awaiting her turn with the time-share husband.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
On 11/9/2020 at 10:43 PM, Gramto6 said:

What I would love is for Kodork to ply Robyn with some delicious Benadryl-laced Sleepytime tea and when she falls into a deep snoring slumber, he gently extricates his man-parts from her clenched icy-cold grip and heads over to the home of suddenly-skinny and fun-loving Christine.  He knocks on her door and says, "How YOU doin'?"  She responds, "New me, who dis?" and slams the door in his face.  When he sulks back home to the Dark Queen, she has arisen from her slumber and greets him at the door with a frozen glare of rage, whereupon he silently hands back his manhood and she places it in her purse for all eternity.

Of course Christine would take him back in a heartbeat......or would she?

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Sandy W said:

Uh-Oh, is this going to put Mariah's nose out of joint?  Christine taking yoga instruction from someone else when they have their very own woke, expensively trained yoga master right in the fambly.

My thoughts exactly.  Mariah the Manatee's short videos were probably what turned Christine off yoga in the first place.

• LOL 8
5 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Uh-Oh, is this going to put Mariah's nose out of joint?  Christine taking yoga instruction from someone else when they have their very own woke, expensively trained yoga master right in the fambly.

Her Sister-Wife passive-aggression seeps through her 3-sentence post:

• "Such a great way to start the day."  Take that, Strive with Janelle!
  • "I never really liked doing yoga until I did it on YouTube with her!"  Looking at you, Pudge!
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

Her Sister-Wife passive-aggression seeps through her 3-sentence post:

• "Such a great way to start the day."  Take that, Strive with Janelle!
  • "I never really liked doing yoga until I did it on YouTube with her!"  Looking at you, Pudge!

Ohhh I like it!! Let's see who explodes first!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
37 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

Yes, but I don't know if they were the good old days or the bad old days.

I think it was better. Adolescence has been extended to the extreme.

Edited by OdinO.
  • Love 5

The Sun can exclusively reveal Kody has transferred the three-bedroom, three-bathroom home to his wife, to whom he is "spiritually" but not legally married. 

In the Warranty Deed obtained by The Sun, “married” Kody is listed as the grantor, while “single” Christine is the grantee, meaning she is purchasing the home from him in the amount of “10 dollars.”

The Warranty Deed was dated August 28 and was filed with the Arizona court on November 6. 

The address listed for Kody is the $890,000 home he shares with fourth and “favorite” wife Robyn, who he legally married in 2014.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/1816233/sister-wives-kody-brown-sells-family-arizona-home-to-christine-split-speculation/

• Useful 9
1 hour ago, aimlessbird said:

The Sun can exclusively reveal Kody has transferred the three-bedroom, three-bathroom home to his wife, to whom he is "spiritually" but not legally married. 

In the Warranty Deed obtained by The Sun, “married” Kody is listed as the grantor, while “single” Christine is the grantee, meaning she is purchasing the home from him in the amount of “10 dollars.”

The Warranty Deed was dated August 28 and was filed with the Arizona court on November 6. 

The address listed for Kody is the $890,000 home he shares with fourth and “favorite” wife Robyn, who he legally married in 2014.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/1816233/sister-wives-kody-brown-sells-family-arizona-home-to-christine-split-speculation/

I'm no expert but that to me means he passed the mortgage (and I'm sure there is one) over to Christine so now she's legally on the hook and he has less debt on his balance sheet. 

I doubt he'll assist her if she defaults on the mortgage. As King George sang in Hamilton, "you're on your owwwwwwnnnnn". 

• Love 16
10 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I'm no expert but that to me means he passed the mortgage (and I'm sure there is one) over to Christine so now she's legally on the hook and he has less debt on his balance sheet. 

I doubt he'll assist her if she defaults on the mortgage. As King George sang in Hamilton, "you're on your owwwwwwnnnnn". 

I was going to say similar.  He got his name off the mortgage of her $520K home.  That way, the creditors can't come after it when he and Robyn default on the massive loan they took out 1-2 years ago and whatever other debt they have.  Christine will have LuLaNo sale-a-thons forever more, because she'll always need $50K for her mortgage, surgery, and every other sympathy ploy.  Robyn and Kody will take over her home once they lose the $1M home or Christine's paid off her mortgage.  The lots will still sit empty and undeveloped on Prairie Dog Plague Pass, and Robyn won't live in a tent.

Removing his name from Christine's deed was the only piece of factual information.  Everything else in the article was sensational or speculative.  Of course, Kody listed his address as Robyn's home; his name remains on that deed.  Of course, he would be shown as married to his legal wife.  Christine is never going to leave Kody unless she is reassigned to another spiritual marriage.  Beyond her plyg blue bloodlines, she's the most fervent believer.   

Edited by Grifter Lives
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Grifter Lives said:

I was going to say similar.  He got his name off the mortgage of her $520K home.  That way, the creditors can't come after it when he and Robyn default on the massive loan they took out 1-2 years ago and whatever other debt they have.  Christine will have LuLaNo sale-a-thons forever more, because she'll always need $50K for her mortgage, surgery, and every other sympathy ploy.  Robyn and Kody will take over her home once they lose the $1M home or Christine's paid off her mortgage.  The lots will still sit empty and undeveloped on Prairie Dog Plague Pass, and Robyn won't live in a tent.

Removing his name from Christine's deed was the only piece of factual information.  Everything else in the article was sensational or speculative.  Of course, Kody listed his address as Robyn's home; his name remains on that deed.  Of course, he would be shown as married to his legal wife.  Christine is never going to leave Kody unless she is reassigned to another spiritual marriage.  Beyond her plyg blue bloodlines, she's the most fervent believer.   

Christine may never leave Kody (which I think, too)--but he for all intents and purposes has left her as a true partner. He couldn't be there for Isabel's surgery because quarantining would take him away from others in the family for too long. Any guesses which family members he meant? Robin and her brood, that's who.

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Christine may never leave Kody (which I think, too)--but he for all intents and purposes has left her as a true partner. He couldn't be there for Isabel's surgery because quarantining would take him away from others in the family for too long. Any guesses which family members he meant? Robin and her brood, that's who.

I'm hoping that Christine finally removed those Rose Colored Glasses and is seeing the inequality in this relationship.  Possibly Gwen, being as outspoken as she is, has had some influence.  Having Kody removed from the title to her home is a giant step and I am amazed that he went along with it.

The one positive that I see, is that it may have enlightened Aspyn to the pitfalls of plural marriage if she had been entertaining that possibility with Mitch.  Kody's disregard for the attention and respect needed by all members of this family should serve as a caution to her.

• Love 10

Even with rose colored glasses it has to be impossible for Christine to ignore the fact that Kody CHOSE not to be with Ysabel during her surgery.  Yes, it was a choice and ultimately his decision.   I don't care if there is a quarantine in effect, his daughter was having major surgery. A good loving dad would have moved mountains in order to be with his child at such a time.  

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

Having Kody removed from the title to her home is a giant step and I am amazed that he went along with it.

That seems more like something that Kootie would have instigated, not Christine.  He's removing himself from every aspect of the fambly so he can be beholden only to the legal wife.

• Love 11
46 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

That seems more like something that Kootie would have instigated, not Christine.  He's removing himself from every aspect of the fambly so he can be beholden only to the legal wife.

I guess it would depend on how much equity she holds in her Flagstaff house.  If the ratio of market value to mortgage is low, he's not really walking away from anything.  There is also the possibility that she posted her equity in the house as assurance that any shortfall she had with Ysabel's surgery cost would be covered.  In either of those cases, he is not giving up anything of monetary value by releasing himself from the title.

If however, the value of the house has appreciated greatly since purchase or Christine has made periodic payments to reduce the principal owing on the house, I just don't see Kody willingly walking away from a share of the profit if/when Christine does sell.

• Useful 4

Robyn grumbled on camera last year saying that She didn't have any other wives and that financing anything should not be as difficult as it is.  This is all Robyn's doing.  One less tie and/or responsibility that Kody has on paper with one of his "spiritual" wives.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Agree, I think it was just a smart move for them to make.  Like someone else said.  If Kody and Robyn default on her new home, they can't come after Christines.  Plus it helps him a little in the credit department.  But still has to much debt to income ratio.  Unless they have a lot of money put back in the family pot.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Adiba said:

He couldn't be there for Isabel's surgery because quarantining would take him away from others in the family for too long. Any guesses which family members he meant? Robin and her brood, that's who.

Right, because it certainly wouldn't be Savanah and Gabe, whom it seems he rarely sees (way less than once a month).

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Teafortwo said:

Right, because it certainly wouldn't be Savanah and Gabe, whom it seems he rarely sees (way less than once a month).

Christine's younger offspring seem starved for Daddy time also.

I think Kody and Robyn have a monogamous relationship now and none of the rest of his family counts.

• Love 8
42 minutes ago, aimlessbird said:

I think Kody and Robyn have a monogamous relationship now and none of the rest of his family counts.

One has to wonder how things will be painted on the new season.  You know good and well it won't show the real scenes.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, aimlessbird said:

Do you think there is going to be another season?

A few of the Brown kid's social media postings mentioned filming going on a few weeks ago.  

They will be exploiting Mykelti's pregnancy and Ysabel's surgery for all they can.

Anything but decisions about the Plains of Plague.  Please!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, aimlessbird said:

Christine's younger offspring seem starved for Daddy time also.

I agree - and that's part of what I meant. If Kody had gone to NJ for Ysabel's surgery, he would have spent time with all three of Christine's youngest girls.

• Love 9
On 11/18/2020 at 11:06 AM, aimlessbird said:

Even with rose colored glasses it has to be impossible for Christine to ignore the fact that Kody CHOSE not to be with Ysabel during her surgery.  Yes, it was a choice and ultimately his decision.   I don't care if there is a quarantine in effect, his daughter was having major surgery. A good loving dad would have moved mountains in order to be with his child at such a time.  

Given that Christine's mom and aunt both left polygamy (her aunt was the outspoken woman that Robyn called "sweetie" during their discussion at a college in an earlier season), you might think that she would be able to see both sides.  She may have gone into her spiritual marriage for her faith, but she could also follow the women in her life who left it.  Her girls don't have a dad now anyway - the only thing that might keep her in her sham of a marriage is the love she has for all of her bonus kids.  If she leaves Kody, I wonder if she fears that they wouldn't talk to her anymore?  

Christine can be ditzy and flighty, but I feel like she's the one who would flourish the most if she dumped the 180 pound hairball she calls a "husband."

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Is there some point to a huge picture of crescent rolls?  If there is, I am missing it.

She tagged Kody in the post.  Seems he came by and snatched the tops off the rolls fresh from the oven.  I read elsewhere that Christine had made these rolls from scratch, not a Pillsbury package.

There's a metaphor here somewhere that escapes me, something along the lines of Kody wanting only the surface showy bits, not interested in the whole package.

• Love 9