Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

3 pictures:

Isn't Ysabel supposed to be in quarantine for the 2 weeks preceding her surgery?  What if an unmasked person walked behind her and sneezed; even picking up a common cold right now could interfere with her surgery.

If they are staying with her sister or in a hotel, surely there is WIFI available in less public places.  What about schooling for Truely and Gwen?

Hopefully, Younique carries an EPIC line of wrinkle cream.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

They're on vacation and she takes a photo at Panera bread? 

I think she is trying to come across as a responsible parent, ensuring that Ysabel is able to continue her online classes.  As if no WIFI available at her sisters home or the hotel, wherever they are staying.

In reality, she has used this as an opportunity for a selfie and a shameless plug for her luscious Younique lashes.

• Love 9
15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

3 pictures:

Uh-Oh,  if you click on the "view all 134 comments", the 6th comment down spells it out chapter and verse to Christine.  Maybe a little harsh, but no denying the commenter makes some very valid points.  I guess you can't delete comments from your own Instagram.

I'm using my PC and when I clicked on Christine's photo it blew up larger than life size. My eyes!!! Wasn't expecting that!!! She looks like when the derm flips the lights off and uses that mask with a UV (or whatever) lens that reveals sun damage. But worse. 

Edited by suomi
typo
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, suomi said:

I'm using my PC and when I clicked on Christine's photo it blew up larger than life size. My eyes!!! Wasn't expecting that!!! She looks like when the derm flips the lights off and uses that mask with a UV (or whatever) lens that reveals sun damage. But worse. 

That's what fair people naturally look like nearing 50. Especially post weight loss.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Uh-Oh,  if you click on the "view all 134 comments", the 6th comment down spells it out chapter and verse to Christine.  Maybe a little harsh, but no denying the commenter makes some very valid points.  I guess you can't delete comments from your own Instagram.

Yowza!  Tell it like it is comments can be brutal, but the truth is the truth.  Kootie is worthless to everyone but the chin and her chicks.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Yowza!  Tell it like it is comments can be brutal, but the truth is the truth.  Kootie is worthless to everyone but the chin and her chicks.

If those comments by Puzzles......... and Angela............. didn't make her stop and think, she is beyond all hope.  If he isn't there to support Ysabel and Christine at this critical time, he never will be.  I guess he needs to stick close to Robyn's nest in case Aurora has another fainting spell.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, OdinO. said:

That's what fair people naturally look like nearing 50. Especially post weight loss.

Yes, everyone I've know who had significant weight loss looked at least 10 years older after.  The sun damage also starts showing up more and more in your 50's just gets worse every year.

16 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

If those comments by Puzzles......... and Angela............. didn't make her stop and think, she is beyond all hope.  If he isn't there to support Ysabel and Christine at this critical time, he never will be.  I guess he needs to stick close to Robyn's nest in case Aurora has another fainting spell.

Or Ari needs another diaper change or feeding.

3 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Why couldn’t the parents spell it Isabel???

I think that is a Utah thing.  I know a few people from there Mormon and non-Mormon, they use the Y in the spelling of names.

4 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

If Christine is masked, why isn't Ysabel?  And I agree, if Y's surgery is upcoming, they should be quarantined and not out in public.

100% agree, for the entire family, but there doesn't appear to be anyone else around.

19 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Christine really, really needs some sun screen and a good moisturizer. Her skin looks quite a bit older than her actual age. 

Yes, but the time of reparing any damage has long past.  I wasn't as exposed to the sun as Christine probably has been, but even I have started showing some damage and I'm at least 6 years older than her.  A skin peel at the dermatologist would help that.  But you for sure have to use zinc oxide after that.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Sandy W said:
19 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Uh-Oh,  if you click on the "view all 134 comments", the 6th comment down spells it out chapter and verse to Christine. 

Can someone summarize?  I cannot read the comments without opening and IG account and that's not happening.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Yes, everyone I've know who had significant weight loss looked at least 10 years older after.  The sun damage also starts showing up more and more in your 50's just gets worse every year.

Or Ari needs another diaper change or feeding.

I think that is a Utah thing.  I know a few people from there Mormon and non-Mormon, they use the Y in the spelling of names.

100% agree, for the entire family, but there doesn't appear to be anyone else around.

Yes, but the time of reparing any damage has long past.  I wasn't as exposed to the sun as Christine probably has been, but even I have started showing some damage and I'm at least 6 years older than her.  A skin peel at the dermatologist would help that.  But you for sure have to use zinc oxide after that.

I just don't care. If my skin looks worn it's because I spent a lot of time in the sunshine doing things. It is worn and I couldn't care less.

Edited by OdinO.
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Can someone summarize?  I cannot read the comments without opening and IG account and that's not happening.

I don't have an IG account either, but maybe because I'm on a laptop I can click on the comments.  If you are on a phone maybe not.

In short, one comment was "where's Kody? Why isn't he crawling out from under Robyn?"

The other more biting one was in response to Christine's offer of free mascara for placing an order of $60. or more.  This one said  "STOP, STOP, STOP!!! Just give me your $60! We pay for your kids and homes, when are you going to say THANK YOU.  Where is your husband?  We know, with the woman he married!!!  Please set yourself free, move on and stop asking for money and get into a Romantic relationship with someone willing to invest in YOU, not depend on your ability to procreate...."

Edited by Sandy W
  • Love 6
43 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I don't have an IG account either, but maybe because I'm on a laptop I can click on the comments.  If you are on a phone maybe not.

Wow, shooting from the hip comments.  Thanks for sharing and glad to see that some of her followers are not afraid to call her out.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I care more about skin cancer, which is why I slather on the SPF 50. 

Sure, me, too but I don't care what I look like. I moisturize after I shower but that's about it. I earned these wrinkles!

• Love 10

I lost close to 100 lbs. just before I turned 60.  I do look older, but a lot less sun-damaged than Christine.  I don't mind looking my age, and with my growing-out white roots, I do look older!  Last hair coloring was in early March.  I have some at-home stuff to try, but haven't used them yet.  

I just don't get her devotion to her so-called "wonderful man."  If TLC is going to have footage of Ysabel's surgery(?) I would think Kootie would be there and at least pretend to care.  He at least dragged his useless carcass to the hospital for poor Truely, but I guess that didn't involve traveling out-of-state.  Jackass.

• Love 5

Do we know where Ysabel is having her surgery? Maybe that is why they are where they are? If Kootie is not present for the surgery and recovery, I will lose the last remnants of respect I might have had for him. (Two or three threads  dangling over a flame that will burn them to an ash in a moment.)

Edited by Gramto6
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Wow, shooting from the hip comments.  Thanks for sharing and glad to see that some of her followers are not afraid to call her out.

This was the comment I saw:    

sjd490

Kody should be there for her no excuses. Robyns kids dont need him that badly and it is absolutely disgusting he wont put his own daughter first who is going through major surgery. Shitty dad of the year award goes to kody for multiple reasons.

Edited by Kyanight
  • Love 7

I saw an article where it was said Kody isn’t going to be there for the surgery because he’d have to quarantine 2 weeks prior, and 2 weeks after. It would be too much time away from the rest of the family. It was attributed to Mykelti, who apparently shares such information in her lives from her LuLaNo group.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

I saw an article where it was said Kody isn’t going to be there for the surgery because he’d have to quarantine 2 weeks prior, and 2 weeks after. It would be too much time away from the rest of the family. It was attributed to Mykelti, who apparently shares such information in her lives from her LuLaNo group.

Do we know if any of this info in credible?  Is there really a surgery scheduled?  Or is this all based on some rumor from some shady website?

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Do we know if any of this info in credible?  Is there really a surgery scheduled?  Or is this all based on some rumor from some shady website?

13 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Not a clue! 

We'll know soon enough, as the reports have stated that the surgery is slated for this week.  One of the Brown's are bound to crack any NDA they have in place and post from the hospital bed or pushing a wheelchair.  They just can't stay out of the spotlight.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, smarty2020 said:

Christine just posted pictures on her Lularoe Facebook page of Ysabel going into surgery this morning.  So yes, it is true that Ysabel is getting her surgery right now.   

I wish her luck.  She's got a tough road ahead.  Guess the PVC pipe just didn't cut it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, CocoPuffs said:

Please Primetimer Powers That Be — give us the EYE ROLL emoji! We will make good use of it. That’s a promise.

👀 it takes a bit of scrolling, but could we make do with this?

• Love 1
On 9/29/2020 at 12:37 PM, iwantcookies said:

Why couldn’t the parents spell it Isabel???

It’s been said on these threads many times that it’s a Mormon thing, even in LDS.  Also, it was stated by fellow Mormons. 

• Useful 1
10 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Out of all of the children, Christine’s children have always seemed the least dependent on Kody’s attention. I hope Ysabel is actually happy that Kody won’t be there to flip his hair and draw all of the attention to him. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, AryasMum said:

Out of all of the children, Christine’s children have always seemed the least dependent on Kody’s attention. I hope Ysabel is actually happy that Kody won’t be there to flip his hair and draw all of the attention to him. 

Yes, the youngest three (Gwen, Ysabel and Truely) seem to live their life and not care as much what their Dad does.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, smarty2020 said:

Yes, the youngest three (Gwen, Ysabel and Truely) seem to live their life and not care as much what their Dad does.  

Probably a defense mechanism.  Having dear old dad so near and yet so far.

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, suomi said:

You know he would quarantine for any of Robyn's kids. 

I don't see how he could possibly justify this to himself.  It must be so demoralizing and disheartening to Christine and her kids, to see how little he values all of them.  Christine scrambles and begs her customers to buy from her to help with the $50,000. co-pay, while Robyn and her baby birds sit nicely ensconced in their million dollar home.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Chicklet said:

Well Ysabel is just one of the numbers , so if should she die during or after this awful surgery...he has children with Robin.😕

I agree.  But they're pimping out Ysabel's surgery for a storyline next season and for all of Christime's pyramid schemes.   It's probably the big event that gave them an upcoming season.  So, maybe Kody should at least pretend to care.  Grifters gotta grift.

Instead, Kody the businessman is opting for a status update on a telephone call or two., while he  runs his hands through his hairplugs in his home with Robyn and their family.   Maybe in the time of COVID-19, they'll upgrade to a post-operation Google Meet so that Robyn's children can scream and overemote in their grids, while Ysabel is still groggy from surgery.  What a way to sell the benefits of polygamy!  No wonder the whole family must live together in the plyg palace that will never be built on the Prairie Dog Plague subdiviision - because living apart is too hard, especially for Kody.

When Truly was in the hospital (thanks to Kody's parenting), Christine's talking heads were about how the tragedy brought her and Kody closer and gave them so much time together to support each other.  Last season, Christine actively craved the fantasy of monogamy, even as she condescended to lowly non-plygs and gifted Sister Wife pillows.  She's going to have to shout down the naysayers even more this upcoming season to sustain her delusion.

The 14-day quarantine is a red herring.  Arizona was removed from the quarantine list recently.  Or, Kody could fly to Philadelphia and enter NJ from there, because Pennsylvania's not on the list, either.  He could pay the most expensive airfare and stay for two days, just like he did for Madison's last pregnancy, and then declare that he must go back to Arizona to address some emergency, like visiting the U-Hauls or napping.

• Love 10
50 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

The 14-day quarantine is a red herring.  Arizona was removed from the quarantine list recently.  Or, Kody could fly to Philadelphia and enter NJ from there, because Pennsylvania's not on the list, either.  He could pay the most expensive airfare and stay for two days, just like he did for Madison's last pregnancy, and then declare that he must go back to Arizona to address some emergency, like visiting the U-Hauls or napping.

Kody:  "Ysabel?  Um.... which one is that?   Oh yeah... one of Christine's daughters.  Well Ariella wants to have a tea party tomorrow with me and I have to be at home to spoon feed her meals and tuck her into bed."

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Well Ariella wants to have a tea party tomorrow with me and I have to be at home to spoon feed her meals and tuck her into bed."

And then there has to be rehearsal time for Panic Attack Girl so she will be ready for filming. Hope she hasn't grown to much or Daddy Dreadlocks won't be able to carry her twitchy ass up the stairs anymore.

• LOL 6
  • Love 8

I hate that she posted pictures of her daughter right before she undergoes the scariest thing she's ever done.  Maybe Ysabel okayed her mom to do it but if Christine is posting to get strangers to give her money for the surgery because her faux-husband can't foot any part of the bill, it makes it that much worse.  And the fact that Kody isn't going to be there for it is the cherry on top of this loser sundae, not to mention that there's probably no health insurance picking up the cost.  I cannot believe that Kody Brown can lay his frizzy head on his pillow each night and sleep soundly.  There's no way that the TLC paychecks are covering the needs of his family, and honestly - shame on Christine for not making Kody's ass get to the hospital to be with her and shame on Robyn for not making Kody go there to be with his daughter.  I loathe all these adults, they suck.

/rant

P.S.  Really hope Ysabel's surgery goes well and she gets all the therapy she needs and none of it involves PVC pipes.  

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 18

I second your "I loathe all these adults," @laurakaye.  

Good to hear Y is on the mend and that the surgery was successful.  Kootie's probably still pissed that the PVC contraption didn't work because Y 'didn't work hard enough,' or whatever asshole remark he made, blaming that girl.  He's a piece of dog shit.

• Love 20