Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Kbo said:

I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to take the thread off-topic. I will be more careful going forward. I totally understand the need to escape from reality ❤️

Thank you, KBO.  I've been as guilty as anyone of sidetracking threads, but this one . . . (and any other non-small-talk threads) are my happy place right now.

Hugs.

• Love 13
37 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Respectfully - can we keep discussion of locking doors and stealing toilet paper to the Small Talk threads?  I have been avoiding those threads on every forum, but I still like being able to read the snarky discussion about several "reality" shows.  It's been a great escape from REAL reality.

I'm with you AZC, yes. Goofy Christine and her over-the-top very entertaining daughters and their collective foibles here!

• Love 9
18 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

I live in the boonies in MT I leave the garage open when I leave and the house unlocked. Shoot, I have gone on 4 day trips out of town leaving the doors unlocked... There are only 4 homes on my stub of a street and any unusual car would easily/quickly be spotted and looked at. That is life in small town America.

LOL, don't you have to worry about critters of the 4-legged kind, though? Here in the northern Georgia mountains it's about time for the black bears to start showing themselves, along with the other animals.  Somewhat early for Montana, yet, but y'all probably get your share of bear shenanigans up there.  😃

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

LOL, don't you have to worry about critters of the 4-legged kind, though? Here in the northern Georgia mountains it's about time for the black bears to start showing themselves, along with the other animals.  Somewhat early for Montana, yet, but y'all probably get your share of bear shenanigans up there.  😃

Yeah, we do. It is still a bit early. I am down in the valley most of the bears are higher in the mountains.  The other 4 legged critters are mostly nocturnal in my area so daytime door open is fairly safe.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

26 years, fairly easy to attain when in reality it's divided by 4.

Yeah, if I had an IG account I would say "Congrats for having a quarter of a man for 26 years. Go, you!"

• LOL 10
  • Love 4

She's home already? I thought they were under quarantine at Maddie and Caleb's since they had just visited NYC. My mom still has another week. 

18 minutes ago, suomi said:

Yeah, if I had an IG account I would say "Congrats for having a quarter of a man for 26 years. Go, you!"

Without social security survivor benefits. When Kody dies, Janelle and Christine get bubkis. 

• Love 6

So, there was no anniversary trip?  Nancy must have been too busy with her other clients.  Even Janelle got a ride to somewhere where she could eat leftovers from her dirty Tupperware.

I almost hate to say it, but, since they both suck anyway. . . Kody's weight loss is more obvious.

• LOL 8
19 hours ago, Kbo said:

Trying to imagine 26 years with that douche canoe. Shudder...run, Christine, run!

Probably pretty easy when you're getting a huge paycheck and he's hardly at 'home'.  Sounds like a pretty sweet setup to me! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I'm guessing the daisy pants Christine embroidered are from her LLR inventory.  With Christine's fear of toasters, I assume irons would be on her list of appliances that kill more people than sharks do each year.  I would think that a steamer wand would be a vital piece of equipment for anyone that models clothing they hope to sell.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Teafortwo said:

"I haven't seen him [referring to husband] in a week." 

Plyg problemz

Maybe he's off at his man-cave cabin somewhere.  Or maybe Robyn has him zip-tied to the bed or a chair because she's mad about something.

• LOL 12

I'll bet they called Kootie and he rushed right over to help them out.  Unless, of course, he was busy with work.  Or busy with Robyn.  Or busy styling his hair.  Or busy napping.  Or didn't bother answering his phone when he saw the caller ID.  😒

• LOL 8
  • Love 11

So they drove 2 1/2 hrs to "ON and Out" 🙄  and got her a meal for her birthday... 

So they drove there, went through the drive thru, sat in the car and ate then rushed back to Flagstaff.... So Kody could get back to his actual kids... Robyns. 

And yes Dakota...that chin, it's like a little bum attached to her face.. Plus the teeth are like a picket fence... Hopefully they get her braces... She's an odd little girl, takes after her goofball know-it-all mother and deadbeat dad. 

• Love 6
48 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

So they drove 2 1/2 hrs to "ON and Out" 🙄  and got her a meal for her birthday... 

So they drove there, went through the drive thru, sat in the car and ate then rushed back to Flagstaff.... So Kody could get back to his actual kids... Robyns. 

And yes Dakota...that chin, it's like a little bum attached to her face.. Plus the teeth are like a picket fence... Hopefully they get her braces... She's an odd little girl, takes after her goofball know-it-all mother and deadbeat dad. 

So thoughts.   I was shocked that Kody went.  This was probably the first time he's noticed Truely since she was born.  It seemed like he hardly glanced at her that day, as he went on and on about Robyn and his "date" for the cameras.   I'm equally shocked that Robyn loosened her grip on his scrotum hairs and allowed him to go.  Maybe he ducked out around 10:00 a.m. while Robyn was still attempting to get some beauty Z's (coughcoughCHOKEcough) and didn't even realize that his ball hairs had slipped through her kningerfuckles while she slept.  That makes sense since they would arrive at the On and Out Burger place around 11:30, just in time for lunch.

As for Truely's chin- it's not as monumental as Robyn's, and Robyn managed to steal a husband away from three other women, get all of her past and present bills paid FOR her, a million dollar Mcmansion, her own personal unpaid slave Mindy to do the housework, cooking and provide day care when her youngest two were little, and lots of other little perks.  Of course dark magic could be responsible in THAT situation since she's the queen of darkness, but Truely, as quirky as she is - will be ok.

They will NOT get her braces.  If you said "dentist" to anyone in this fambly, they wouldn't have a clue what you were talking about.  If you said "orthodontist", Robyn's daughter would seize up and tremble - they would carry her upstairs and shoo you out the door.  Probably Mariah's dog would piss on the carpet in eight spots and squeeze out a doodle or two, as well.  Best not to mention those scary words around the Browns. 

Edited by Kyanight
Had to capitalize the word "Browns" or people would think I was still talking about dog poop.
  • LOL 13
  • Love 4

You'd think since it's her daughter's FAVORITE place and they drove over 2 hrs to get there that Christine would remember the name of of it.... But nope,... ON N OUT...  Doesn't even make sense.  🙄

One of my biggest pet peeves with these clowns is how they never check anything before hitting SUBMIT 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

3 pictures:

It surprises me that they would review this episode with nostalgia.  There was so much tension with Truely's birth imminent and where is Kody?  He's settled in Robyn's love nest, several hours drive away, with his loyal wife ready to give birth to #6.

Christine's thank you to TLC reads like a plaintive farewell for good.  Even if a tell-all is recorded in close to real time, it could have been handled remotely with each family from their own homes and viewer call-ins.  If they aren't going to wrap up the loose ends, it seems to me that the Brown's have seen the final curtain.

• Love 7

"Thanks TLC for filming our lives".

Let's put a different spin on that.  Thanks, TLC for funding our dysfunctional lifestyle and showing the world how unworkable polygamy is, brought to light what a total asshole the manchild "God's Prophet on Earth" is, proved how much we hate each other, drove away all of the adult children who have rejected this clusterfuck and the intrusion on their entire lives, and made us fodder for the rumor and snark mills for years.  It's been a blast.

• Love 15

I love you ladies!  My daily dose of snark has never been disappointed on this forum.

At least Christine dotes on Truely.  Lord knows Kootie has never paid her the attention he's heaped on Day-Un, AuroraBreanna, King Sol, and Areola.  

Clusterfuck family.  Truer words were never spoken.

• Love 11

I feel bad for Truely.  I think that when Kootie was putting together ideas to get a television show, he promised courtship and "marriage" to an additional wife, as well as adding another child to the family, so the birth could be filmed.  Truely's birth was a plot device and once she'd served her purpose, Kootie lost all interest in her.

Why he didn't also lose interest in Robyn is something I will never understand.  

• Love 9
17 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Poor Truely. That chin. 

Jennifer Aniston got famous with a similar chin.  At least little Truely doesn't have a Robo chin-from-hell. 😉

Now I wonder whether Christine will keep her baby bird around longer than the other girls that were pushed out of the nest.  She all but gave Maddie her Ysabel for the keeping.  Maddie would probably welcome a sister-mom for Axel Rose.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, Higgins said:

I hate to see a 10 yer old's physical appearance criticized. It's sad that she is.

It’s sad that her parents pimp a 10 year old out for public consumption and potential judgment. They use her appearance both on their TV show and social media to get likes and money. They have the ability to not feature her, or have private Instagram if they want to shield her from opinions. She has been made a ‘celebrity’ and celebrities will get scrutinised for everything including appearance. You can hate on her parents for that. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
3 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

It’s sad that her parents pimp a 10 year old out for public consumption and potential judgment. They use her appearance both on their TV show and social media to get likes and money. They have the ability to not feature her, or have private Instagram if they want to shield her from opinions. She has been made a ‘celebrity’ and celebrities will get scrutinised for everything including appearance. You can hate on her parents for that. 

Of course they are to blame , That doesn't mean other adults are blameless in the exploitation by picking on a young child.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
On 4/14/2020 at 8:47 PM, ginger90 said:

3 pictures:

I’m just irrationally upset by the fact the TV doesn’t align centred with the drawers below. My OCD is triggered. How can this not bother them?  

The chin showed what a snake in the grass she was that episode, racing outside out of camera’s way to make-out with her boyfriend, while he should have been rushing to his wife in labor. Considering they weren’t supposed to to be physical at all before marriage, that would have been a double slap for Christine seeing that afterwards. I’ll bet it still stings her on the rewatch. I guess she just fast-forwarded through that bit while readjusting her rose-tinted glasses 🙄

• Love 12
53 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I’m just irrationally upset by the fact the TV doesn’t align centred with the drawers below. My OCD is triggered. How can this not bother them?  

The chin showed what a snake in the grass she was that episode, racing outside out of camera’s way to make-out with her boyfriend, while he should have been rushing to his wife in labor. Considering they weren’t supposed to to be physical at all before marriage, that would have been a double slap for Christine seeing that afterwards. I’ll bet it still stings her on the rewatch. I guess she just fast-forwarded through that bit while readjusting her rose-tinted glasses 🙄

Considering that Robyn lived in either Montana or Yoming (in Robynspell) when they were courting, I think there was a little more than a kiss on Kody's departure.  Wherever she lived, it was a several hour trip from Lehi and even the Kodester in the Roadster would not have made that a day trip.  Maybe he bunked down on Robyn's living room couch in observance of his chastity commitment but I somehow doubt that.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Considering that Robyn lived in either Montana or Yoming (in Robynspell) when they were courting, I think there was a little more than a kiss on Kody's departure.  Wherever she lived, it was a several hour trip from Lehi and even the Kodester in the Roadster would not have made that a day trip.  Maybe he bunked down on Robyn's living room couch in observance of his chastity commitment but I somehow doubt that.

Ahhh but since that wasn’t seen or recorded, Christine could just live in blissful ignorance and pretend Kody bunked in Dayton’s room amongst the teddies and science projects and didn’t get a private show of all the Victoria’s Secret purchases. This time she had to (gasp!) witness the physical affection peck on the doorstep, between her husband and his girlfriend and that is where the line is drawn. That’s going too far. 😉 

• Love 7

8 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

For example I somewhat relate to Meri because I know how it feels to think you will be the only one and another woman comes along and joins the family.  Maybe Meri knew prior and maybe she didn't - but I still "feel" for her.  Others despise her.  Ok.  We are all adults and we are all entitled to our own opinions

This is it 👏🏼 And while I occasionally have empathy for Meri, I really can’t really stand her, but I respect your opinions as valid, like to see your posts and it’s nice to have variation and different view points in general, as long as we respect each other. 

I really like Janelle. There. I said it. Unpopular opinion I know, others think she’s lazy, but just like her, I am an introverted sloth who values education, thinks the rest of the Browns are embarrassing and who also ignores her treadmill and can’t pass up a drive-thru, so I relate to her on that core level. 😉 

• LOL 4
  • Love 17
25 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I really like Janelle. There. I said it. Unpopular opinion I know, others think she’s lazy, but just like her, I am an introverted sloth who values education, thinks the rest of the Browns are embarrassing and who also ignores her treadmill and can’t pass up a drive-thru, so I relate to her on that core level

I like Janelle, too.  There is just so many fun things about her to poke fun at, even as it means poking fun at myself, too.

I call the treadmill the "Dreadmill" and hate to exercise, and heaven knows I LOVE LOVE LOVE food - although I only like Fritos now and then.  Janelle and Christine are my two favorite wives.  But I do think it's kind of silly for Janelle to have her "Strive" because it's kind of.... ironic.   No, not ironic - an oxymoron?

Anyway.  I like you Sloth.  Even if you like Janelle.  😄

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

I like Janelle, too.  There is just so many fun things about her to poke fun at, even as it means poking fun at myself, too.

I call the treadmill the "Dreadmill" and hate to exercise, and heaven knows I LOVE LOVE LOVE food - although I only like Fritos now and then.  Janelle and Christine are my two favorite wives.  But I do think it's kind of silly for Janelle to have her "Strive" because it's kind of.... ironic.   No, not ironic - an oxymoron?

Anyway.  I like you Sloth.  Even if you like Janelle.  😄

I don't mind Janelle as much as others here--but she's just so...odd at times, imo. She shouldn't be giving any diet or exercise advice.

I love food, too and am a "sociable" introvert. Need my alone and quiet  time and am better one-on-one or small groups.

• Love 10