Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

She should ask her sister wife, Meri for some lessons in fun with filters.

Now I'm thinkingk of Fun With Flags, a la Sheldon and Amy Farrah Fowler!

Meri is THE fambly expert at filters.  None of the others do it as well as she does.  Christine seems to be less of a filterer than any of them, and for that, I give her bonus points.  She's besotted with Kootie, poor thingk.

• LOL 9

I always got the impression that back when Janelle worked, Christine basically raised her kids too (until they were school age) and took care of them after school until Janelle came home.   I could see that being exhausting when you are in charge of 12 kids even if its just for a few hours everyday.  

Plus, between Christine's personality, the constant Meri/Janelle tension, and being the 3rd wife, I can see if Christine felt constantly in the middle and like she was walking on egg shells.  Not being under the same roof would probably lessen the tension and her part in that drama.  

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, Soaper410 said:

I always got the impression that back when Janelle worked, Christine basically raised her kids too (until they were school age) and took care of them after school until Janelle came home.   I could see that being exhausting when you are in charge of 12 kids even if its just for a few hours everyday.  

Plus, between Christine's personality, the constant Meri/Janelle tension, and being the 3rd wife, I can see if Christine felt constantly in the middle and like she was walking on egg shells.  Not being under the same roof would probably lessen the tension and her part in that drama.  

Except the kids are almost all grown.  Unless they all know that Robyn will expect them to take care of her brood while she sleeps all day.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 1/20/2020 at 1:29 PM, Teafortwo said:

Without this storyline of Kody wanting to build an apartment building, what else do they have to film except Vanga's birth (which no one really wants to see)? I also think that's why he had trouble selling it and instead began blathering about his washboard abs/testosterone/possible other children/wanting his own cabin. The whole thing smells like TLC to me.

God help me, I can’t take another episode of Maddie’s guttural screams as she attempts to give birth. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Meowwww said:

God help me, I can’t take another episode of Maddie’s guttural screams as she attempts to give birth. 

If we wanted to see nothing but birth episodes we could tune in to the Duggars.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
On 1/18/2020 at 5:13 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Ever since my daughter told me that her dog has eaten cat shit from her cat's litter box, I cringe when I see someone "kissing" their dog(s.)  It's nice that SludgePudge are visiting Christine.  

Why is Pudge's knee all wet?

Xword - I think I remember you’re from Washington State like me, so you’ll get the reference...my friend had a dog who did this and she called it “Kitty Roca” 😆 🤢 (I don’t know how far our local candy -Almond Roca- has traveled but you might understand why if you see this photo)3222B4D6-000F-4A22-9299-FE3318FB8905.thumb.jpeg.b034e4c2aeb83dc454b6bd441eb90522.jpeg

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Shieldmaiden said:

Xword - I think I remember you’re from Washington State like me, so you’ll get the reference...my friend had a dog who did this and she called it “Kitty Roca” 😆 🤢 (I don’t know how far our local candy -Almond Roca- has traveled but you might understand why if you see this photo)3222B4D6-000F-4A22-9299-FE3318FB8905.thumb.jpeg.b034e4c2aeb83dc454b6bd441eb90522.jpeg

Absolutely!  We drove by the factory in Tacoma years ago.  

I have a cat, clean her litter box, and I get the resemblance!  I haven't eaten Almond Roca in years, but back in my sugar-eating days, it was a favorite.  I don't get the appeal of Aplets and Cotlets though, even though they're made here as well, AFAIK.

Did Christine ever get Truely a cat?  I think I remember seeing a picture of a cat at their house on the forum here.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Did Christine ever get Truely a cat?  I think I remember seeing a picture of a cat at their house on the forum here.  

Not sure when they got it but they have a cat.

Christine was ranting in a video a couple days ago about how they need 2 vet technicians to groom their cat, one to hold it down and the other to do the grooming.

• LOL 3

My cat grooms herself.  Unless hers is a Persian or similar breed, that seems unusual.

Just more $ down the tubes!  The Browns know how to spend it, don't they?  Kootie must be convinced the gravy train is gonna roll forever.  Christine will do whatever her "wonderful man" tells her to do.  I couldn't dill with that, no way, no how.

• Love 7

I'm not sure I'd ever buy anything but I do enjoy Christine's Facebook Live Lularoe videos.  The last one I watched a couple days ago had Truely showing off the cat - and it was a big cat!  I also enjoyed the live video with Truely cooking.  They have a relaxed dynamic in their house that seems to work for them.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Not sure when they got it but they have a cat.

Christine was ranting in a video a couple days ago about how they need 2 vet technicians to groom their cat, one to hold it down and the other to do the grooming.

What?!? All I have to do is walk toward the basket I keep my grooming supplies in and my 3 cats come running. They can't get enough.

• Love 8
25 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

What?!? All I have to do is walk toward the basket I keep my grooming supplies in and my 3 cats come running. They can't get enough.

Yes, my cat is like this.  If I don't instigate grooming with her, she walks over, gives me the "stare" and then stabs me in the leg and throws herself on the floor...waiting until I get the brush and groom her.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

I'm pretty lucky, all of my cats over the years (except one especially timid gal) have allowed me to vacuum them. Done quickly, and done right! I think they enjoy the pulling of the suction - and I always throw in a little brush action just for the affection aspect. 

• Love 7
11 hours ago, smarty2020 said:

I also enjoyed the live video with Truely cooking. 

How sad is it that this kid has grown up with cameras in her face most of her life.  You have to wonder how she'll feel after the gravy train derails.  I foresee lots of therapy with the younger ones down the road.

• Love 8
20 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Absolutely!  We drove by the factory in Tacoma years ago.  

I have a cat, clean her litter box, and I get the resemblance!  I haven't eaten Almond Roca in years, but back in my sugar-eating days, it was a favorite.  I don't get the appeal of Aplets and Cotlets though, even though they're made here as well, AFAIK.

LOATHE those!

• Love 2
On 1/25/2020 at 6:29 PM, deirdra said:

look at all the nicks in the door moldings - they must have bashed the hell out of it when moving the furniture in

It's not a new house so I bet it had some wear and tear. 

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

It's not a new house so I bet it had some wear and tear. 

Of course... althoughhhhhhhhh..... when someone wants to sell a home they usually patch everything up and apply a fresh coat of paint.  It increases the sellability (which IS a word according to the Wiktionary! Ha!)  and value.   A seller hopes for multiple bids (and higher bids) and maybe over the asking price.  That is what we are seeing right now in Colorado, as the demand far exceeds the supply.

I can't imagine someone showing and selling a house with an entry way that dinged up - but you never know.  The browns probably sold their houses all dinged and "as is".  At least Robyn's house - since her junk sat in it for months.  When did they have time to paint and/or fix it up?  Not that she was in any rush to pack up all of her stuff... the monthly rent money came out of the family funds, so what did she care?  She had some Zzzz's to catch!  ; )

Edited by Kyanight
  • Love 7
On 1/18/2020 at 7:13 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Why is Pudge's knee all wet?

It's not wet--I thought so at first, but if you look more closely, you can see it's a patch--there's a matching one on her other knee. I remember when elbow patches were popular on some shirts, but maybe knee patches on jeans is the thing now.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, kimaken said:

It's not wet--I thought so at first, but if you look more closely, you can see it's a patch--there's a matching one on her other knee.

That's what happens when you buy those ripped jeans and find out that they are not at all practical in the winter - you have to iron on a patch to keep the cold out. 

• LOL 8
6 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

Me, too. They seem like they should be good but no. 

how about Mountain Bars? 😋

I haven't eaten one in years, but I loved those!  Cherry and peanut butter were my favs.

Christine wasn't too happy about lowering her house price, but I rilly laughed at Robyn going ballistic when Kootie agreed with Janelle.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

Christine wasn't too happy about lowering her house price, but I rilly laughed at Robyn going ballistic when Kootie agreed with Janelle.  

Did you notice Robyn accused Kody of telling her before the meeting that JANELLE was the one saying they'd need to drop the prices of their homes and then Kody flipped during the discussion and said HE thought they needed to drop the prices.  That basically admits that Kody tells her stuff he doesn't tell the others - so she thnks she knows Kody better than the others do.  Sounds like he was throwing Janelle under the bus to Robyn in private.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

I have never had those but I am intrigued!

They’re made by the same company that makes Almond Roca. They’re chocolate and chopped peanuts wrapped around kind of a solid creamy sugary core. I don’t even have much fun a sweet tooth but I LOVE Mountain Bars. 

speakong of mountains I have trouble regarding that view from Prairie Dog Flats as a mountain. I’m a mountain snob. I grew up in just a basic neighborhood in Seattle but from our front steps you could look east to the Cascades and west to the Olympics. Ho hum 😂. Could walk to the corner and see Mount Rainier. It set a high bar. 

• Love 13

So the Plyg Princess got a taste of what we boring monogamists consider normal and liked it. She had an intimate relationship in her kitchen and outside and all around her house without worrying about sister wives intruding. She’s not going back to the group home! Since these TH segments are filled long after the fact, I’m guessing they know Plyg Paradise on Prarie Dog Estates can’t be built. Christine has a house. Robin does too. They both have enough room for Janelle to pull up a Winnebago and park. She could even pitch a teepee. And MEri can flit in for filming, stay at a hotel, and go back to Parawan or wherever she’s storing her LLR. Solved it for you, Kootie.

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

They’re made by the same company that makes Almond Roca. They’re chocolate and chopped peanuts wrapped around kind of a solid creamy sugary core. I don’t even have much fun a sweet tooth but I LOVE Mountain Bars. 

speakong of mountains I have trouble regarding that view from Prairie Dog Flats as a mountain. I’m a mountain snob. I grew up in just a basic neighborhood in Seattle but from our front steps you could look east to the Cascades and west to the Olympics. Ho hum 😂. Could walk to the corner and see Mount Rainier. It set a high bar. 

Right there with you PNW sister. Born and raised in Vancouver. B.C. and I can't help but snigger when Christine rhapsodizes over the "mountains".  Mind you, I can't claim that I've heard angels singingk, so she's one up on me there.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Right there with you PNW sister. Born and raised in Vancouver. B.C. and I can't help but snigger when Christine rhapsodizes over the "mountains".  Mind you, I can't claim that I've heard angels singingk, so she's one up on me there.

Agree with both of you. I live in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains in Colorado.  I used to roll my eyes when people in other states called their hills "mountains", but I guess a mountain is a mountain in the eyes of the beholder.  I personally believe the Browns are going to just sell their land.  I can't even see them building three or four separate houses, since there are no utilities and money seems to be an issue.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, lindalouwho said:

So the Plyg Princess got a taste of what we boring monogamists consider normal and liked it. She had an intimate relationship in her kitchen and outside and all around her house without worrying about sister wives intruding. She’s not going back to the group home! Since these TH segments are filled long after the fact, I’m guessing they know Plyg Paradise on Prarie Dog Estates can’t be built. Christine has a house. Robin does too. They both have enough room for Janelle to pull up a Winnebago and park. She could even pitch a teepee. And MEri can flit in for filming, stay at a hotel, and go back to Parawan or wherever she’s storing her LLR. Solved it for you, Kootie.

That dork.  She didn't realise how good monogamy can be, did she?! She could have had 1 man all along!!  Well, I don't blame her for not wanting to go back to the single house living.  Especially with Robin. 

• Love 9
Just now, Cherry Cola said:

That dork.  She didn't realise how good monogamy can be, did she?! She could have had 1 man all along!!  Well, I don't blame her for not wanting to go back to the single house living.  Especially with Robin. 

The thing about Robyn - at least what we have seen on camera, she isn't outwordly mean or blatantly rude.  It's the backstabbing and conniving behind other's backs that I couldn't stand.  And the laziness.  Can you imagine living in one house with Robyn?  She wouldn't do jack squat to pull her own weight.  I doubt she would ever cook, do laundry, run a vacuum - clean a toilet - anything!  Except sleep until noon and then do whatever she feels like doing - that isn't work.

• Love 12
35 minutes ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

Same.  I grew up in Seattle, with a view of Puget Sound.  Mt. Rainier is still visible from the city I live in now, along with Mt. Adams.  

Christine singingk rhapsodies about the angels singingk with the mountain views were amusingk, for sure!  I'm betting that Utah, the state they're SO AFRAID of moving back to, has better mountain views.  

• Love 12
27 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

The thing about Robyn - at least what we have seen on camera, she isn't outwordly mean or blatantly rude.  It's the backstabbing and conniving behind other's backs that I couldn't stand.  And the laziness.  Can you imagine living in one house with Robyn?  She wouldn't do jack squat to pull her own weight.  I doubt she would ever cook, do laundry, run a vacuum - clean a toilet - anything!  Except sleep until noon and then do whatever she feels like doing - that isn't work.

Well, Kootie did tell the bitch that she was "too pretty to cook."  🤮

• LOL 8
1 hour ago, Kyanight said:

I live in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains in Colorado.  I used to roll my eyes when people in other states called their hills "mountains", but I guess a mountain is a mountain in the eyes of the beholder. 

So do I! Northern Colorado now; born in Denver, raised in Thornton. I can see the (REAL!) mountains from my family room. Whenever I leave Colorado I have no idea which way is what because the mountains are always west! I'm directionally challenged. 

Add me to the club that thinks the Prairie Dog Plague land will never house the Browns. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

I grew up in just a basic neighborhood in Seattle but from our front steps you could look east to the Cascades and west to the Olympics. Ho hum 😂. Could walk to the corner and see Mount Rainier. It set a high bar. 

Ooh, what neighborhood? This is my experience exactly! You're all right about Christine's lone dirt peak paling in comparison.

And now I need a peanut butter mountain bar. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Ooh, what neighborhood? This is my experience exactly! You're all right about Christine's lone dirt peak paling in comparison.

And now I need a peanut butter mountain bar. 

Maple Leaf. 83rd and Roosevelt. Were we neighbors??

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, LoneWolf said:

So do I! Northern Colorado now; born in Denver, raised in Thornton. I can see the (REAL!) mountains from my family room. Whenever I leave Colorado I have no idea which way is what because the mountains are always west! I'm directionally challenged. 

Add me to the club that thinks the Prairie Dog Plague land will never house the Browns. 

My oldest daughter and her husband live in Berthoud, but that's as far north as I usually go!  I know Thornton VERY well - not sure how long you lived there but it sure has changed in the last 10 years.  The traffic is horrendous!  lol

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

My oldest daughter and her husband live in Berthoud, but that's as far north as I usually go!  I know Thornton VERY well - not sure how long you lived there but it sure has changed in the last 10 years.  The traffic is horrendous!  lol

Indeed it has. We've been in Loveland for twelve years and every time I venture south I'm so grateful to be out of the metro area. Growing up 128th & Colorado-ish, it was farmland all around and enormous trees and creeks. I'm sorry it's suburbanised now, but what can you do? You know, Flagstaff does look like it has some beautiful areas and I'm dumbfounded (as I am always by this lot) as to why they bought the Wile E. Coyote Plagueland. These people are astounding in their lack of foresight and lack of self awareness. 

Edited by LoneWolf
  • Love 8