Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Without being mean, I'm just curious as to how long it's been since Meri's had actual sex with another person. Five years?

Judging by the radiant smiles she displays on her Instagram, she is doing a much better job of it herself.  She seems much more self-satisfied than she ever did with Kody, if you catch my drift.😂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

It makes me nervous that LLR is branching out into prison onesies, "elegant" wear and pleather jackets...what's next?  Bridal gowns?  Bathing suits?  Shouldn't this company be downsizing and concentrate on selling the crap that put it on the map in the first place?  Although I guess it's possible that the thinner they spread themselves, the sooner this company goes belly-up so I guess, bring on the prom dresses!  The three-piece suits!  Home furnishings!

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

It makes me nervous that LLR is branching out into prison onesies, "elegant" wear and pleather jackets...what's next?  Bridal gowns?  Bathing suits?  Shouldn't this company be downsizing and concentrate on selling the crap that put it on the map in the first place?  Although I guess it's possible that the thinner they spread themselves, the sooner this company goes belly-up so I guess, bring on the prom dresses!  The three-piece suits!  Home furnishings!

Don't forget melamine tableware!! It's so rugged even the Browns can't chip or break it 😉

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Somehow Christine pops up whenever I go on Facebook. Last night I just couldn't stop watching as she sold those teddy bear jackets. Every single one of them sold and they sold fast. Admittedly most were cute but for $52 I would have expected my hoodie to have a zipper and fit a bit better.

I am perplexed by the following luluroe has.

• Love 7
23 hours ago, laurakaye said:

It makes me nervous that LLR is branching out into prison onesies, "elegant" wear and pleather jackets...what's next? 

Work wear made from duct tape.  Sturdy yet stylish.

• LOL 7

Do these fawning fans ever wear what they buy from these "celebrities?"  Or do they keep them in the wrapper as a souvenir of sorts?  If they wear them, I doubt they'd be repeat customers, judging from the crappy quality and inferior workmanship.  

9 hours ago, neh said:

Somehow Christine pops up whenever I go on Facebook. Last night I just couldn't stop watching as she sold those teddy bear jackets. Every single one of them sold and they sold fast. Admittedly most were cute but for $52 I would have expected my hoodie to have a zipper and fit a bit better.

I am perplexed by the following luluroe has.

I'm as perplexed as you are.  Overpriced, hideous prints that most of us wouldn't wear anyplace.

• Love 8
19 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Bomber jacket looks as well made as Janelle's torn pleather chair.  Just buy a REAL bomber jacket Christine!

I’ve seen bomber jackets in museums and also modern versions made from leather and sheepskin. These things don’t look anything like them.

The pleather one looks terrible, I’ve never seen a synthetic version look as good as the real. They also rip very easily and don’t work well unless it’s the perfect temperature outside—too cold and they don’t keep you warm. Too hot and you have yourself a sauna. So, an expensive useless piece of clothing. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

I’ve seen bomber jackets in museums and also modern versions made from leather and sheepskin. These things don’t look anything like them.

The pleather one looks terrible, I’ve never seen a synthetic version look as good as the real. They also rip very easily and don’t work well unless it’s the perfect temperature outside—too cold and they don’t keep you warm. Too hot and you have yourself a sauna. So, an expensive useless piece of clothing. 

They also split and peel from temperature changes or even everyday wear.  A perfect example would be Janelle's well worn Lazy-Girl chair.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Didn't that chair end up in FT & Mykelti's apartment?  I remember thinkingk how lazy they were not to even throw an afghan over that ugly piece of crap, when Kootie was lecturing FT & M.  Maybe Janelle had her own version of imitation Naugahyde ugliness?  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

So what exactly is the conundrum?  The question of how to sell all of that crappy, poorly made, ill-fitting, sleazy inventory? 

Probably how to transport it from Flagstaff to the county fairgrounds in Utah where she and Mykelti have a booth this weekend.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
On 11/15/2019 at 11:55 AM, TurtlePower said:

Oh man. Bomber jackets in museums.  I am officially old.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
On 7/10/2019 at 2:57 AM, Gothish520 said:

Could be that, combined with genetics - her mom has a lot of wrinkles too. Losing weight will make the face look drawn and emphasize wrinkles as well.

Can anyone tell me what has happened to Annie?  She was there when Mariah came out and was going to be involved with Meri's B&B but then we haven't seen her and Meri's mum lives at the B&B...no sign of her with Christine or at Aspen'S wedding either 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, JenAus said:

Can anyone tell me what has happened to Annie?  She was there when Mariah came out and was going to be involved with Meri's B&B but then we haven't seen her and Meri's mum lives at the B&B...no sign of her with Christine or at Aspen'S wedding either 

I have wondered the same thing!

🎵 So Annie tell us, are you OK? 🎵

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

So are we to think dear SW Robyn took the pic?  Or couldn't she tear herself away from Kootie?

10 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Seeing the three of them together is so abnormal that it's making me kind of nervous. 

Definitely.  Something's very weird here.  I hope they stuck to form and drove separate vehicles to TGI's.  Otherwise, even curiouser.  Why are they in TX?

• Love 6

Someone commented on Janelle’s drink. She replied,  “I had it virgin (without alcohol). It’s a little too early for a drink for me lol. It was delicious!”.

🤷🏼‍♀️

Edited by ginger90
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Seeing the three of them together is so abnormal that it's making me kind of nervous. 

And they are all smiling.  Did something happen to Robyn?

They are learning that there were a lot more direct flights to Vegas than there are to Flagstaff. Now they have to fly to a hub to get anywhere.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I have wondered the same thing!

🎵 So Annie tell us, are you OK? 🎵

Maybe we need a "Where Is Annie!!??" movement, kinda like the Where's Shelly over with the $cientologist$

• Love 8

Janelle looks genuinely happy in this picture. Pretty smile.😊

Only thing I can think of is she Crazy-Glued Meri and her ass to that seat so that when picture time is done, and real life resumes......Meri stays behind while Janelle goes on her way. Wouldn't it be fun to watch that? And her tattered LuLuRoe rags disintegrate . 

I like it. I like it a lot.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Robyn is glowing...and hidden behind everyone else and midsection covered by the table...hmmm preggers?

And to Kootie that is appropriate attire for fine dining?

Edited by Gramto6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

What the heck kind of "proper attire" is that?  I'd hate to see improper attire.  Must be shorts and flip flops.

Of course they are going to start appearing together, gotta whet our appetite for the grand opening of the next season.  "Embrace our plural family in public" my ass.  I don't know what their definition of family is but mine doesn't include 2 baby mamas living miles from each other and half siblings that rarely interact.  

Fail.

• Love 13
11 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

Wonder if they were in Atlanta for a TLC promo thing? Like with "stars" of other TLC shows?

That could explain the clearly stage airport lunch photo with the three lesser wives.  I agree, fake happy family photos because another season is upon us.

And in the group photo, is that a bottle of wine on the table?  But the Browns don't drink because religion and reasons!  It looks like a copper mule mug in front of Robyn, and what's Janelle sipping on - a long island iced tea?  I'm sure it's all virgin, though.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 11/18/2019 at 12:12 PM, ginger90 said:

It’s so shocking to see them together it almost made me miss the fact that Christine looks like she’s wearing a bath mat. Or a red Cookie Monster costume with the sleeves cut off. #sesamestreetfashion

• LOL 8
12 minutes ago, Kbo said:

It’s so shocking to see them together it almost made me miss the fact that Christine looks like she’s wearing a bath mat. Or a red Cookie Monster costume with the sleeves cut off. #sesamestreetfashion

I was impressed with the new LLOHNO trend of shirred side seam jeans. #heftythighs

• LOL 9