Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Meowwww said:

What.  Is.  This.

27802F4D-87FB-4ABC-A2A1-BD8EC9910051.jpeg

Date night? If you click on the photo you can enlarge it twice and get a good ol' gander at the gladiator peep toes. Which, surprisingly, do not complement the onesie with a drawstring waist and perhaps a banded cuff at the ankle.

A onesie with a drawstring waist! At her age!

Do we think it's LuLaRoe? No hashtags, so it's hard to tell. Isn't it illegal to post LLR photos without hashtags and such? The people who will rush to buy it need to know the name of it! I bet it's called OhHellNo.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
Just now, suomi said:

Date night? If you click on the photo you can enlarge it twice and get a good ol' gander at the gladiator peep toes. Which, surprisingly, do not complement the onesie with a drawstring waist and perhaps a banded cuff at the ankle.

Do we think it's LuLaRoe? No hashtags, so it's hard to tell. Isn't it illegal to post LLR photos without hashtags and such? The people who will rush to buy it need to know the name of it! I bet it's called OhHellNo.

They're like PJs from the old Sears catalog in the 1970s. 

It's gotta be LLR- that's all she wears now 😌

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, suomi said:

The onesie also looks like it has pockets that are making her hips look baggy.

So much wrong with that outfit.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Party in a box is Christine’s new thing:

143553AC-26E4-42BB-9EDB-582ED95A51CD.jpeg

I just watched the story and she struck me as annoying as F.  She does that fakey fake falsetto type voice that is like nails on a chalkboard!

It's just a box of stuff you'd get at any party store. Except...more expensive. $103-151. Yikes! 

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Where else would you wear what looks like nurses' scrubs with those shoes?

Whoa, whoa, whoa.  As a retired nurse let me assure you that at no time in my extensive career would I have subjected my patients (or myself) to anything that hideous.  And we certainly never wore onsies!  We only got milliseconds in a shift to hit the bathroom and an onesie would be a nightmare.

And those shoes.  Did she borrow them from Meri?  What's with that group and hideous footwear!

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa.  As a retired nurse let me assure you that at no time in my extensive career would I have subjected my patients (or myself) to anything that hideous. 

But they sell stuff that ugly in the scrubs store.  Maybe the office staff at a radiologist office would wear this????  Not a real nurse, like you.

No offense meant, @Kohola3.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Meowwww said:

What.  Is.  This.

Drat!!!you should have put a spew alert before you posted this.  Now there is green peppermint tea all over my desk.

13 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

I really hope that's from Halloween and she was going as a sonogram.

or a Rorschach test.  I can't decide if this is a onesie/jumpsuit or 2 separate pieces.  In any case, it is beyond hideous. 

10 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I just watched the story and she struck me as annoying as F.  She does that fakey fake falsetto type voice that is like nails on a chalkboard!

It's just a box of stuff you'd get at any party store. Except...more expensive. $103-151. Yikes! 

Thanks for taking one for the team and watching.  I guess she got it at a reduced price for mentioning it.  I suspect she will be hawking it as well as the lulurags.

12 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I think that's her real hair - she has a pretty good stylist. 

I wonder.  I don't think her real hair is that thick.  I have an  appt in a few hours.  If I remember I will ask my stylist for her opinion.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

But they sell stuff that ugly in the scrubs store.  Maybe the office staff at a radiologist office would wear this????  Not a real nurse, like you.

No offense meant, @Kohola3.  

Never seen onsie scrubs at any "scrubs" store.

• LOL 3
5 minutes ago, Higgins said:

Never seen onsie scrubs at any "scrubs" store.

Not 100% sure these are onesies.  I think it may be just a top and a pair of matching pants with a drawstring.  Surely anyone Christine's age with 6 kids know that onesies are not a good idea for anyone who has to pee in a hurry.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I wonder if it's date night?

She got her hair done and now this... Uh...  Outfit.  😲

Rrrrrrrrrowr!!  Better up your VS game, Robyn!  Christine's coming after your man wearing the latest in LuLaOhNo dominatrix loungewear (whip included but not shown).

AND she's super close to being the skinniest wifey, and we know how the Kodester feels about that!

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Not 100% sure these are onesies.  I think it may be just a top and a pair of matching pants with a drawstring.  Surely anyone Christine's age with 6 kids know that onesies are not a good idea for anyone who has to pee in a hurry.

ETA:  This may be LuLaRoeXoe.  That IS a jumpsuit, but I haven't found the exact fabric match online.  Or the price.

Impractical, probably overpriced.  Yep, LuLaRoe.

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, BradandJanet said:

It looks like some kind of prison wear, except prisoners get cotton, at least. The shoes would probably run away on their own if they could. 

I know I'm probably one of the few who DO NOT like open toe/heel booties, gladiator sandals/heels.  They are just not flattering in my opinion.  I think they can take a perfectly nice looking outfit and ruin it.  Maybe their time is dwindling down you don't see them as much anymore.  

No they don't look any better on Christine than they do on Meri.  

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I know I'm probably one of the few who DO NOT like open toe/heel booties, gladiator sandals/heels.  They are just not flattering in my opinion.  I think they can take a perfectly nice looking outfit and ruin it.  Maybe their time is dwindling down you don't see them as much anymore.  

I don't like them either! They hurt my toes.

• Love 2

I'm not a fan of the shoes either. That style has probably come and gone anyway. However, Christine's pair seems to fit her and has a heel that isn't too high or too thin to walk in. The problem is the shoes, any shoes really, need to be worn with something that isn't that jumpsuit. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Meowwww said:

What.  Is.  This.

27802F4D-87FB-4ABC-A2A1-BD8EC9910051.jpeg

My bet is this popped out of the "Party In A Box".

My bet is it should pop back in.

(Also, the necklace.......is it me or does not even remotely attempt to work with this costume?)

Edited by Fig Newton
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, Fig Newton said:

My bet is this popped out of the "Party In A Box".

My bet is it should pop back in.

(Also, the necklace.......is it me or does not even remotely attempt to work with this costume?)

(Also, the necklace.........)

With all the bins of unsold SW Closet joolry lying around in Robyn's nest, she could probably have found something that worked better than plastic beads.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I do have a pair of sandals like this but they are very casual.  They are the low ones, they don't go up my leg.  They look cute with jeans but I do NOT like the ones with heels nor do I like them with dressy outfits.  

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I do have a pair of sandals like this but they are very casual.  They are the low ones, they don't go up my leg.  They look cute with jeans but I do NOT like the ones with heels nor do I like them with dressy outfits.  

I don't have a pair, but I do like them as sandals.  The sandal looking ones that are flat or wedged seem popular with the younger women and teens I know.   I have a pair of multi- colored huaraches that I live in for most of the summer.  I dislike the ones Christine is wearing.  They don't seem to fit with her outfit (but what shoes would?) and I don't care for that heel height.  They would look better as flats, a wedge, or a stiletto heel.

18 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I had my hair done yesterday, and I had to ask what it costs to have hair extensions, just for shits and giggles.  I was told that just the average # of extensions costs $450.  Installation and upkeep extra.  I know I'm a COL, but that amount floored me!  

Just got back from the salon where I inquired as to the cost of hair extensions including the initial purchase, installation and maintenance.   After my stylist got over laughing hysterically at the question, she gave me basically the same figure $400 -500 plus.   She did say that there were cheaper ones, but she wouldn't recommend their use.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I don't have a pair, but I do like them as sandals.  The sandal looking ones that are flat or wedged seem popular with the younger women and teens I know.   I have a pair of multi- colored huaraches that I live in for most of the summer.  I dislike the ones Christine is wearing.  They don't seem to fit with her outfit (but what shoes would?) and I don't care for that heel height.  They would look better as flats, a wedge, or a stiletto heel.

Just got back from the salon where I inquired as to the cost of hair extensions including the initial purchase, installation and maintenance.   After my stylist got over laughing hysterically at the question, she gave me basically the same figure $400 -500 plus.   She did say that there were cheaper ones, but she wouldn't recommend their use.  

Ok, I have experience with extensions. They don’t all cost that much and once you’re good at putting them in, they’re hard to notice. My stylist colored mine to match my dark base color several years ago and with some practice, I put them in myself for events and such.  They were real hair and cost around $150.  If one needs something more “permanent”, of course the cost goes up. It’s just so much easier to take them out when you no longer want a certain look. 

I still have mine, though my hair has grown out and I no longer need them. I also have pieces in blue, red, blonde and pink for pops of color when I feel like it. 

Just my 2 cents! I always thought Christine had nice hair, if she’s got extensions they’re well blended. Or she just has great hair. 

• Useful 7
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I know I'm probably one of the few who DO NOT like open toe/heel booties, gladiator sandals/heels.

Oh, I think you are in good company.  I find them to be hideous.

I wonder what the sycophants thought about that get up. I'm sure there are those who thought she looked "aaaamaaaaaazing".

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Newbie here! Been watching the show since the beginning....and it just dawned on me that Meri and Christine had a conversation quite a few seasons back, where Christine talks about wearing leggings and Meri gets an extrem sour-puss face (well when does she not have that face). Meri goes on to say how she would NEVER wear leggings. Kind of funny now that she is a legging  shiller 

anyone remember that? I think it was when they went to San Francisco, with Kendra...

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Ok, I have experience with extensions. They don’t all cost that much and once you’re good at putting them in, they’re hard to notice. My stylist colored mine to match my dark base color several years ago and with some practice, I put them in myself for events and such.  They were real hair and cost around $150.  If one needs something more “permanent”, of course the cost goes up. It’s just so much easier to take them out when you no longer want a certain look. 

I still have mine, though my hair has grown out and I no longer need them. I also have pieces in blue, red, blonde and pink for pops of color when I feel like it. 

Just my 2 cents! I always thought Christine had nice hair, if she’s got extensions they’re well blended. Or she just has great hair. 

I have a set of those extensions and absolutely love them, I can click them in for special occasions and take them out when I don't want them..... I got mine off the shopping channel years ago and they were $200 which I thought was very expensive at the time but they are still nice all these years later and turned out to be a great deal.  👍

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, Stefphill said:

Newbie here! Been watching the show since the beginning....and it just dawned on me that Meri and Christine had a conversation quite a few seasons back, where Christine talks about wearing leggings and Meri gets an extrem sour-puss face (well when does she not have that face). Meri goes on to say how she would NEVER wear leggings. Kind of funny now that she is a legging  shiller 

anyone remember that? I think it was when they went to San Francisco, with Kendra...

I don't remember that, but it figures that Meri would disparage anything that she wasn't approving of (or making money from), at the time.

The episode with Meri & Christine that I remember was when Christine and Kootie were having some problem, and Meri told Christine, basically, "dill with it."  I believe that was the same episode where astute viewers noticed that Meri and Kootie's Certificate of Marriage was on Meri's bedroom wall.  Who does that?  Only a #1 plural wife that wants to rub it in her successive wives' faces, I think.  One reason that Meri is a total bitch in my book.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
57 minutes ago, Stefphill said:

Welcome Stepfphill. ☺

I'd love to see that scene... Typical Brown family hypocrisy on full display.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I don't remember that, but it figures that Meri would disparage anything that she wasn't approving of (or making money from), at the time.

The episode with Meri & Christine that I remember was when Christine and Kootie were having some problem, and Meri told Christine, basically, "dill with it."  I believe that was the same episode where astute viewers noticed that Meri and Kootie's Certificate of Marriage was on Meri's bedroom wall.  Who does that?  Only a #1 plural wife that wants to rub it in her successive wives' faces, I think.  One reason that Meri is a total bitch in my book.

Yes! I remember that! It was clear she wanted ‘brownie’ points from kootie.  Then Christine went on to tell him sappily that Mare ‘had a talk with her’ and ‘straightened her out’.  How sad for Christine that she thought she was the only one with issues!!

3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I have a set of those extensions and absolutely love them, I can click them in for special occasions and take them out when I don't want them..... I got mine off the shopping channel years ago and they were $200 which I thought was very expensive at the time but they are still nice all these years later and turned out to be a great deal.  👍

Thank you! I’ve been a lurker and many times ended up in stitches from laughing so hard at the posts!

• Love 5
19 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa.  As a retired nurse let me assure you that at no time in my extensive career would I have subjected my patients (or myself) to anything that hideous.  And we certainly never wore onsies!  We only got milliseconds in a shift to hit the bathroom and an onesie would be a nightmare.

And those shoes.  Did she borrow them from Meri?  What's with that group and hideous footwear!

19 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Perfect place to wear that:  working as a nurse's aide at a BDSM hospital.

Where else would you wear what looks like nurses' scrubs with those shoes?

Worked for a private surgeon before and I can sadly say I was subjected to a onesie jumpsuit thing similar as a uniform. Looked like a mechanic or like I was about to jump out of a plane. It actually does happen! 😆 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Worked for a private surgeon before and I can sadly say I was subjected to a onesie jumpsuit thing similar as a uniform. Looked like a mechanic or like I was about to jump out of a plane. It actually does happen! 

I would have to have the jumpsuit altered.  I am short- waisted and all legs.  In fact, my legs are slightly longer than my husband's legs and he is taller.  It makes shopping a bit of a challenge.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

I can get the same stuff at the Dollar Store and save all of the shipping and packaging.  They are so clueless.

And at the Dollar Store you only get the stuff you want, not the stuff you don't want. No need to foist the leftovers on your friends, family & garbageman.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

I could kind of understand if the items were more luxurious like Hallmark or something but the stuff in that box looks exactly like dollar store items.

Its the cheapest looking paper plates, cups, hats etc. yet they're charging a premium price.

Good luck with that!  🙄

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

That little table setting that Christine has laid out is the "Out of this World" package.  A service for 8 is on special for $103. reduced from $129.🙄

I cannot imagine anyone so busy that they could not spare 5 - 10 minutes in the dollar store to grab the same or better stuff.  The dollar stores even group themes such as pirates/princess/over the hill etc. together on the shelves......$25. max at the till.

I don't know if you can delete Instagram comments but Christine let one stand that suggested going to a thrift store and purchasing pretty glass plates, vases and serving dishes for about $20., then donating them back after the party.  Of course, this would mean washing them before and after and using your own cutlery, but with 18 kids in the family, you would think she would be more environmentally conscious for their future planet.

Edited by Sandy W
  • Love 10
55 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Yet another MLM, I'm supposing?  Stop the insanity!  Probably less than 1/2 of what that box contains would be applicable to anyone's party.  

Nah, just one of the countless subscription boxes that are out now.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I don't know if you can delete Instagram comments but Christine let one stand that suggested going to a thrift store and purchasing pretty glass plates, vases and serving dishes for about $20., then donating them back after the party.  

There are also a lot of undeleted posts about how so much of the junk is unrecyclable once food contaminated.  I may be a COL, but growing up we didn't have decorations at birthday parties after age ~8 and neither did my friends.  It was all about the cake, family & friends, not a bunch of junk to throw out later.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 14

Yeah and amongst the stuff she was pulling out of the overpriced box were plastic cutlery and a very small package of paper straws. 

I can see using paper plates and napkins for a party but if I have plenty of forks, spoons, and knives. If I WAS going to buy disposable, I'd opt for the kind we have at work in our Cafe and breakrooms - they're made of potatoes, I think. Maybe they aren't all sparkly, but at least they're better for the environment! 

Paper straws - I think I paid $7 for a box of 250 in different colors from Amazon. The thing with paper straws is that they disintegrate so quickly, you would need to have several per person. That package probably had about 20 straws. Not nearly enough. 

• Love 9
On 11/8/2019 at 7:27 PM, Stefphill said:

Yes! Meri and Christine were side by side on the couch and Meri pinched Christines leggings and then said something about "leggings are not pants". At the time both Christine and Robyn had been on the show wearing the bright color patterned leggings a lot.

Foreshadowing at its finest....

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Roslyn said:

Yes! Meri and Christine were side by side on the couch and Meri pinched Christines leggings and then said something about "leggings are not pants". At the time both Christine and Robyn had been on the show wearing the bright color patterned leggings a lot.

Foreshadowing at its finest....

She was obviously threatened that Christine and robin were getting along too! She’s the most immature passive aggressive person I’ve ever seen.  I don’t know how she has so many “fans”!

• Love 6