Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

Joan's post about the seams reminded me of a video I saw about poorly mass-produced clothing. The cutters use electric shears and cut through way too many layers of fabric at a time, with the result being that the top-most and bottom-most pieces are nowhere close to being uniform - and frequently aren't even cut with the grain of the fabric. But they sew them anyway. Sounds like LLN to me!

Edited by suomi
  • Useful 2
  • Love 13

Those are not jeans.  Jeans are made of denim. Those are denim colored polyester stretch pants.  And totally hideous.  Even with her weight loss they make her look lumpy.

The shirt is actually not too bad although it looks like one of the scrub tops we wore for Halloween.  Ours weren't cheap polyester, however.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

Those are not jeans.  Jeans are made of denim. Those are denim colored polyester stretch pants.  And totally hideous.  Even with her weight loss they make her look lumpy.

Otherwise known as "jeggings".  Not a bad look if you know how to wear them.  Of course hers are a size too small.  They look painted on and stretched so much she can barely move.  Not a good look for a middle aged woman.

• Love 9
On 10/12/2019 at 7:28 PM, ginger90 said:

2 pictures:

Wow. Hideous and ill-fitting. The waist height is all wrong for her and cuffing makes her legs look shorter and stockier. 

This photo is not selling her product. It instead says, “Look frumpy and chunky!”

Said no woman ever. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, TurtlePower said:

Wow. Hideous and ill-fitting. The waist height is all wrong for her and cuffing makes her legs look shorter and stockier. 

This photo is not selling her product. It instead says, “Look frumpy and chunky!”

Said no woman ever. 

She doesn't look chunky to me. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Higgins said:

She doesn't look chunky to me. 

To my eyes this outfit added 15 lb to her. I know she’s not chunky which is why clothing choices can mean everything. 

She looked fine in her jeans the other day.  This, not so much. 

• Love 11

I do like the shirt. I think the jeans make her look wider in the hips and short legged. But, I still think you should wear oversized shirts with leggings (ala early 1990s), so nobody should be taking fashion advice from me.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, Nysha said:

I do like the shirt. I think the jeans make her look wider in the hips and short legged. But, I still think you should wear oversized shirts with leggings (ala early 1990s), so nobody should be taking fashion advice from me.

I totally agree. I just loathe seeing people's butts and thighs jiggling their way down the street, and sometimes you can even see the outline of a thong. I'm no prude but blechhhh. Also appalled by some pre-adolescent children's wear with exposed midriff. It's just wrong!

• Love 8
7 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

To my eyes this outfit added 15 lb to her. I know she’s not chunky which is why clothing choices can mean everything. 

She looked fine in her jeans the other day.  This, not so much. 

My opinion is - if I put on skinny pants (be they jeans, leggings, or whatever) and the shape of my leg resembles a turkey drumstick, they're not the right fit. 

I wasn't sure if that was white stitching or the jeans/leggings straining at the seams.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5

"You can match Truely and I."  No.  NO.  You don't say "You can match I," you say "You can match ME."  Therefore "You can match Truely AND ME."  Jesus.  WHY is is so fucking hard for people to use object pronouns properly, especially compound object pronouns??  Take it apart and make sure both objects are correct.  I learned this in fifth grade.  [I know it's because people are hammered on for saying "Me and Truely went to the park," but those are SUBJECT pronouns.  PEOPLE JUST DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE, AND IT MAKES ME WANT TO SCREAM.]

::cough::  Sorry for the rant.  I'll get off my soapbox before I give myself a nosebleed.  [Don't even get me started on how people misuse "myself."  That's a rant for another day...]

Edited to "fix" the spelling of "Truely."  Sigh.

Edited by Lovecat
  • LOL 4
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, Lovecat said:

"You can match Truely and I."  No.  NO.  You don't say "You can match I," you say "You can match ME."  Therefore "You can match Truely AND ME."  Jesus.  WHY is is so fucking hard for people to use object pronouns properly, especially compound object pronouns??  Take it apart and make sure both objects are correct.  I learned this in fifth grade.  [I know it's because people are hammered on for saying "Me and Truely went to the park," but those are SUBJECT pronouns.  PEOPLE JUST DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE, AND IT MAKES ME WANT TO SCREAM.]

::cough::  Sorry for the rant.  I'll get off my soapbox before I give myself a nosebleed.  [Don't even get me started on how people misuse "myself."  That's a rant for another day...]

Edited to "fix" the spelling of "Truely."  Sigh.

As a teacher, I thank you a thousand times for your post!

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Lovecat said:

Sorry for the rant.  I'll get off my soapbox before I give myself a nosebleed.

Don't apologize. I live in a rural area where 99% of the natives uses "seen" as the past tense of see.  "I seen that ship in the bay last night".  Ugh.  Every time I hear it it's like a pin in my ear.

• LOL 5
  • Love 15

They must be filming now.  Janelle said that she had all of her kids at home this week, so I'm assuming Maddie and Caleb were there from NC and Christine has Aspyn and Mitch there in AZ.  It would be mid week, so it must be something important going down for Mitch, Aspyn and Caleb all to be away from their jobs.

• Love 3
On 10/16/2019 at 3:09 PM, DakotaJustice said:

Christine dresses Truely like an old lady. 

Also, why all the repeating photos with the cheetah? Just pick one.

On 10/16/2019 at 3:15 PM, neh said:

From the way the cheetah is eyeing Axel, I think that the cheetah wants to take away the pacifer.

I'm sorry to be "that person" but the cheetah is a leopard.  🙂  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, JenMcSnark said:

My bad - I didn't bother to confirm and so I guessed based on recall! 

Also have to add that although the clothes pretty much suck I prefer Christine's sales technique over Meri's.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

4 pictures:

Man, they aren't even PRETENDING modesty is good anymore are they?  I'm not normally a prude but those short shorts on (Gwendolyn? Ysabel?) with the strategically placed hole are pretty inappropriate.  One wrong move and she's displaying her underwear for all and sundry.

• Love 4
On 10/13/2019 at 7:40 AM, Kohola3 said:

The shirt is actually not too bad although it looks like one of the scrub tops we wore for Halloween.  Ours weren't cheap polyester, however.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:28 PM, ginger90 said:

2 pictures:

Stretch pants or that jean/legging combo  (jeggings?) which are stretch pants by another name.  

I agree about the shirt.  This would look a lot better if she were wearing black normal jeans.  Is this supposed to be a Halloween shirt?  If so,  I don't get it.  or is there another picture that you meant @Kohola3?

Also her footwear choice is not the best since I see her black footies peaking out.

But she looks 1000x better than Meri.   Her make up looks good as does her hair even as it blows in the wind.

• Love 5

I'm sure Meri thinks she's superior to Christine by virtue of her Traveling Pants shows she puts on.  Meri has nothing to keep her at "home" as far as kids, and I doubt she's even been in Kootie's "rotation" since her plan to escape turned into fried catfish.  Christine worships Kootie and strokes his enormous ego.  I doubt he even pretends to divide his time fairly, as he supposedly did in the early seasons of SW.  Their fake modesty standards are gone, and I'd bet they don't bother with "church" anymore, either.  Phonies!

• Love 9
14 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Man, they aren't even PRETENDING modesty is good anymore are they?  I'm not normally a prude but those short shorts on (Gwendolyn? Ysabel?) with the strategically placed hole are pretty inappropriate.  One wrong move and she's displaying her underwear for all and sundry.

I retract my earlier comment that Christine is looking 1000x better than Meri after seeing the last picture--the one where she has no idea what to do with her hands.  For one thing part of her face is in shadow making it look as though she has a black eye.  And I hate that blouse.  It makes her look top heavy, but maybe it is the position she is in that makes her look like she has stuck her chest out.

I agree that modesty has gone out the window with this crew.  And I think Aspen is wearing similar jeggings to those Christine has.   I wish the useless hostess on the tell-nothing would address their modest clothing or lack thereof. 

15 hours ago, JenMcSnark said:

That big cat is looking at Axel like dinner on the hoof.   One of the big cats at the zoo did that when our daughter was a toddler.  She was walking back and forth, and the cat was pacing with her.   We were at Big Bend with our daughter when she was about 3 and the rangers told us to make sure that she was always between us because of the mountain lions.  I don't think they have that many, but it was the season for the birth of cubs and mama lion might be looking for a little extra food.  We never saw one.

Edited by Twopper
  • Love 6

We had a discussion that the reason Meri has such atrocious taste in her hair, make up, and clothing is that she was in the cocoon of the poly culture during the 70's, 80's, 90's and 00's.  And I think that is true for Christine as well.  Janelle and Robin don't have the best choice in clothes either, but at least they aren't out trying to get people to buy what they are wearing.

• Love 9
On 10/17/2019 at 11:53 PM, DaphneCat said:

They're barely pretending to be polygamists these days.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

Does Christine buy/lease a brand new SUV every year?   And when you brush off the snow, don't forget to brush it off the headlights, taillights & running lights - they are safety features!

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, deirdra said:

Does Christine buy/lease a new SUV every year?  

I wondered the same thing.  Ima gonna try to put together a package of my life story to see if TLC will buy it and set me up for a life of luxury. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

That's it!!! Not only that, but it is the top of the line Infinity QX80 which starts at $65,000! 

Looked it up, if  it’s the Limited, that starts  at $90,000.  😳 

I just don’t get it.

• Love 3

I don't get it.  Spend that kind of money on a different car every year (even a lease costs a lot of money if you don't keep the car for at least 3 years - early termination penalties) and yet didn't the neighbors in LV complain that there were always several leaking, broken down, wrecks all over the cult-de-sac?  Not to mention that I'm sure the leasing company would require you to allow the insurance company to notify them if your insurance lapses (and you would definitely be required to have collision - really expensive on those type of vehicles) yet there were stories that one of the kids (Garrison?) was driving around uninsured.  I know these are the Browns and stupidity is a way of life, but the fact that they are willing to let their children take those kind of risks (breaking down, unsafe vehicles, getting arrested/paying penalties for no insurance) just so they can afford to drive high end vehicles is pushing the bounds of stupidity beyond all reason.  How can they think they can sell the loving, polygamous lifestyle (where love is multiplied, not divided and it's all about the FAMILY) if they demonstrate such obvious selfishness?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, smarty2020 said:

That's it!!! Not only that, but it is the top of the line Infinity QX80 which starts at $65,000! 

This is crazy - leased or not!! The lease would be pricey in itself. But I, too, thought it was either an Audi, a Mercedes or similar - it looks very luxurious.

• Love 2