Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, xwordfanatik said:

"Plummer?"  

She should have had Truely proof-read before pressing "send".  I'm pretty sure that's about grade 4 spelling level.

Christine has aged horribly since last season, she looks at least 10 years older.

• Love 13
44 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

She should have had Truely proof-read before pressing "send".  I'm pretty sure that's about grade 4 spelling level.

Christine has aged horribly since last season, she looks at least 10 years older.

That's what I was going to say. She looks much older than me, and I'm in my mid-50s. 

I'm gonna guess she isn't using sunscreen. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Wow, she has. She seems to have lost that vibrant look she had and it’s been replaced with deeper wrinkles and exhaustion. 

Looks like she deserves a spa day. 

2 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Wow, she has. She seems to have lost that vibrant look she had and it’s been replaced with deeper wrinkles and exhaustion. 

Looks like she deserves a spa day. 

• Love 8

A lot of times when older people lose weight they begin to look their age or older, because their skin isn't plumped out as much with the fat.  Maybe that's it?  She really does look haggard.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Fosca said:

A lot of times when older people lose weight they begin to look their age or older, because their skin isn't plumped out as much with the fat.  Maybe that's it?  She really does look haggard.

I agree - and which French beautiful woman said "its either the face or the body" meaning if you stay skinny you will have more wrinkles and a plump body means a nicer face.  Either Bardot or Catherine Deneuve I think.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
51 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

I agree - and which French beautiful woman said "its either the face or the body" meaning if you stay skinny you will have more wrinkles and a plump body means a nicer face.  Either Bardot or Catherine Deneuve I think.

Catherine Deneuve, I think it started as “bottom”, though. Maybe “fanny”? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Let’s hope ‘Christoper Plummer’ came to fix the water asap, Truely is sick and she already went into renal failure when sick from dehydration once, let’s hope she had access to bottled water or water was back on quickly 🙄

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, jojo3couleurs said:

this topic needs a Christopher Plummer hosing Christine picture! 

Dressed as Captain Von Trapp.  

Which makes me wonder if those drapery clothes Maria made for his kids were the inspiration for LLRags. 

No, never mind, the drape togs were much better looking.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

You got it! Captain Von Trapp definitely does not approve of Christine running about Salzburg/Flagstaff dressed in nothing but these old drapes. 

E1F788FB-90F7-4867-9BCD-D9F862A1AB2F.thumb.jpeg.78c629a8ce9e55ebb1be0dc57df38e88.jpeg

We need a Hall of Fame forum just for this picture.  Bravissimo!

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 10/2/2019 at 9:25 AM, Sandy W said:

I was thinking the same thing... Wtf has happened to Christine?!?!??

She looks so haggard and wrinkled... Yikes!   😲

Edited by Joan of Argh
Emoji
  • Love 3

Christine looks younger when she smiles.  The vertical and horizontal worry lines probably all stem from her life with Kody, though not using sunscreen is all on her.  She thought a larger family would make her happy, but having to rely on others for food and lodging while she dedicated herself to unpaid babysitting, cooking & cleaning has taken a toll on her.

• Love 8

Her recent weight loss no doubt had its effect, as well.  I'm one who lost a great deal of weight (3 times; this time I'm maintaining), and my thinner face does look older.  I was almost 60 the third time, and I have a bit of skin sag, too.  Christine is the most naturally pretty of Kootie's harem, IMO.  She looks happier than she used to.

• Love 13

When you lose a lot of weight at a certain age, it takes a while before you start looking less tired and haggard.  I think Christine looks great. It's the best I've seen her.  She has always been my favorite, so perhaps I am a wee bit bias. 

• Love 9

I actually appreciate the fact Christine doesn’t Facetune herself to the point of ridiculousness like old Mare and she seems confident, happy and genuinely lights up when smiling. I definitely give her a pass on having wrinkles, her smile is infectious. 

I do agree, she’s not aged particularly well facially and lack of sunscreen, stress and genetics is at play here. Her mum Annie was also very wrinkled for her age when shown on episodes. 

• Love 12
On 10/4/2019 at 11:41 PM, Sofa Sloth said:

You got it! Captain Von Trapp definitely does not approve of Christine running about Salzburg/Flagstaff dressed in nothing but these old drapes. 

E1F788FB-90F7-4867-9BCD-D9F862A1AB2F.thumb.jpeg.78c629a8ce9e55ebb1be0dc57df38e88.jpeg

This is so PERFECT!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!

😍

• Love 4

Hey, they finally sold the house, but not for quite as much as they hoped. Who's our resident real estate expert to figure the final profit? @toodles ? 

So they paid $443,315 in December 2012, and sold for $535k. Not even a $100k profit and that's before you count fees and commissions.

9246D0FB-BA2F-4473-AFD6-50D632017562.jpeg

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1

She paid $443,315 almost 7 years ago, sold it for $535,00. Original asking price was $675,000. (With Janelle as the agent) It was on the market more than a year, presumably she kept up the mortgage. She probably waited to pay the taxes at closing, and was paying a mortgage and presumably taxes in Flagstaff.

My opinion, she didn’t make much.

• Useful 5
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

She paid $443,315 almost 7 years ago, sold it for $535,00. Original asking price was $675,000. (With Janelle as the agent) It was on the market more than a year, presumably she kept up the mortgage. She probably waited to pay the taxes at closing, and was paying a mortgage and presumably taxes in Flagstaff.

My opinion, she didn’t make much.

Earlier this year someone whose name I don't recall figured out how much they'd make and so on if the house sold at that point for the amount they were asking at that point in time and it wasn't much. 

ETA: found it! 

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Earlier this year someone whose name I don't recall figured out how much they'd make and so on if the house sold at that point for the amount they were asking at that point in time and it wasn't much. 

ETA: found it! 

Those figures were based on the assumption that Christine would sell at the price it was listed for at that time ($575,000) and a closing in July.  Three months have elapsed since then, another $15,000 or so down the drain in mortgage, taxes, hoa, insurance and utilities, even assuming an immediate closing, the eventual selling price of $535,000 puts them in a net loss position on the sale of Christine's house.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

Those figures were based on the assumption that Christine would sell at the price it was listed for at that time ($575,000) and a closing in July.  Three months have elapsed since then, another $15,000 or so down the drain in mortgage, taxes, hoa, insurance and utilities, even assuming an immediate closing, the eventual selling price of $535,000 puts them in a net loss position on the sale of Christine's house.

Bet Kody wasn't expecting THAT.

• LOL 11

And $443,315 in 2012 is worth $495,378.84 in 2019  due to inflation.  With improvements like the wall, closing fees and 13-14 months of mortgage, taxes, hoa, insurance and utilities, they've probably lost quite a bit of money to please Robyn.   

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, deirdra said:

And $443,315 in 2012 is worth $495,378.84 in 2019  due to inflation.  With improvements like the wall, closing fees and 13-14 months of mortgage, taxes, hoa, insurance and utilities, they've probably lost quite a bit of money to please Robyn.   

Be still, my cold, cold heart. 

• LOL 13
8 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Bet Kody wasn't expecting THAT.

Well, to be fair, he did have Mona - real estate agent extraordinaire - whispering sweet nothings, convincing Kodoof that absolutely, these gorgeous homes owned by celebs such as themselves would surely sell before the For Sale signs had a chance to settle!  I mean!  A wet bar!  A baby-birthin'- bathtub!  Janelle's leftover peanut-butter stained furniture!  A freezer full of cow organs!  Come on, those houses practically sold themselves.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 21
  • Love 2

I was looking at the Zillow graphs of the past value of the cult-de-sac houses, and Vegas real-estate prices peaked at about the time Kody was getting his poster boards printed and started to dive before they moved out.  Rational people would have rethought the move.

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, deirdra said:

I was looking at the Zillow graphs of the past value of the cult-de-sac houses, and Vegas real-estate prices peaked at about the time Kody was getting his poster boards printed and started to dive before they moved out.  Rational people would have rethought the move.

Yes!  Rational people would have designated an actual Realtor to market their homes in the first place instead of trying to save a few bucks by letting Janelle travel from Flagstaff to LV to sit and snooze her way through open houses.

Rational people would have tested the market and waited until at least one house had sold and observed lots of activity on the others and checked out the cost of running services and utilities before plunging headlong into spending over $800,000 on raw land contaminated by bubonic plague.

Rational people would have investigated the feasibility of building one mega house for 4 families before engaging a drafts person to draw up plans.

But.......... 

• LOL 6
  • Love 11

I still rilly rilly want that stupid "Plyg Palace" to factor heavily into Sister Wives Season 143 or whatever we're on now.  I want to see Kodork explain, using his giant easel and his new box of jumbo Crayolas, how he's designed this palatial mansion complete with turrets, a moat, and secret movable staircases so that when one wife unexpectedly encounters another in the hallway, the wife without the right of easement can be drowned, dropped to the basement using a secret underground tunnel, or confined like Anne Boleyn to the turret of the first wife's choosing.  If I get any part of this wish, the popcorn and cheap boxed merlot is on me!  

• LOL 22
11 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I still rilly rilly want that stupid "Plyg Palace" to factor heavily into Sister Wives Season 143 or whatever we're on now.  I want to see Kodork explain, using his giant easel and his new box of jumbo Crayolas, how he's designed this palatial mansion complete with turrets, a moat, and secret movable staircases so that when one wife unexpectedly encounters another in the hallway, the wife without the right of easement can be drowned, dropped to the basement using a secret underground tunnel, or confined like Anne Boleyn to the turret of the first wife's choosing.  If I get any part of this wish, the popcorn and cheap boxed merlot is on me!  

Will they also air the protests from the neighbors - not anti-polygamy but anti-ginormous pointless ugly house? 

These people do NOT want to live together. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
35 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I'm holding you to that, Laura!  Love your scenario.

• LOL 5
22 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I think TLC should ONLY renew the show if they agree to live in a house of trap doors, hidden walls, confessional rooms with ONE kitchen, ONE bathroom, sliding glass doors and NO WETBAR.

giphy.gif

Edited by Irate Panda
Forgot no wetbar!
  • LOL 19
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Rational people would have investigated the feasibility of building one mega house for 4 families before engaging a drafts person to draw up plans.

In addition to the high cost of getting utilities to the lot, one mega house may not even be possible due to zoning laws (rational people would have checked before purchasing).  Coyote Pass is not far from Robyn's & Christine's houses, and on Google maps it is clear that the houses near Robyn & Christine are not random junk, but appear to uniformly adhere to bylaws regarding setbacks (from road, adjacent homes) etc.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

'll meet your "awfuls" and raise you 2 "horribles"

The seams look like they're twisting around her legs and the cut is not flattering, sort of square like a block. 

And rolling up the hem is NOT enhancing the look of these jeans.  They cut off her legs and make them look shorter and stumpier.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8