Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

Oh my gosh, those still photos of Christine are AWFUL.  But I'm rilly trying to figure out why she posted that in the first place, because let's be honest - those eyebrows look exactly what Meri and Sludge wear every day (unironically, I might add) - and since I am convinced that everything these women post contains shades of passive-aggressive subtext, is she actually making fun of Meri's eyebrows?  

Inquiring minds want to know.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

The price on Christine's Las Vegas house was just dropped to $549,900.  She's getting closer to the price she bought it for ($443,000) - how she was able to buy another house in Flagstaff still amazes me.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
25 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

The price on Christine's Las Vegas house was just dropped to $549,900.  She's getting closer to the price she bought it for ($443,000) - how she was able to buy another house in Flagstaff still amazes me.

Yeah, I'm wondering about that too. I think it was @toodles who explained that at this point the Browns aren't going to realize much, if any, profit on Christine's house and might sell at a loss. 

I was just listening to past episodes of the Planet Money podcast and episode 920 discusses that currently as far as credit/loans go, right now it's a "borrower's market".  Forward to about 10 minutes into the podcast. 

They're discussing corporate debt, but I'm sure it trickles down.  The Browns know how to work the system. People were working the system during the housing bubble too. That's why you had people in low paying jobs buying homes they couldn't afford. Presumably it's all changed but I'm sure the Kodester knows how to work it.

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/19/734148062/episode-920-what-should-we-be-worried-about

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Wow, that outfit doesn't make me want to puke which is my default reaction to anything LLNope.  That's not half bad but still just a shapeless shirt.  And even with her weight loss the sleeves look too tight.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

It reminds me of sleep/lounge wear I've seen at the Gap and Old Navy. 

Yes, but this is the first set that is not totally awful and ugly/unflattering. Shoot me now...I may have a brain tumor!!

• LOL 8
5 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Wow, that outfit doesn't make me want to puke which is my default reaction to anything LLNope.  That's not half bad but still just a shapeless shirt.  And even with her weight loss the sleeves look too tight.

But it does show off how slim she is.  Glad she has been able to get her weight down.

• Love 5
On 9/18/2019 at 4:02 PM, Sofa Sloth said:

Story from Christine on Instagram, she says she had some free time so she went to get her eyebrows dyed.

7F61871D-AFB3-4A2A-BCCC-EE908F7359D6.thumb.jpeg.0a309e83b56758e31dac4bf22131d9ca.jpeg

Sweet baby Jesus. This has got to be a joke? What professional beauty therapist would actually do this to a client? They are wrong on all levels, beyond terrible, I’m laughing so hard I’m crying 😂 

Did she go in and say "give me The Meri"?

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, winsomeone said:

Some anti-depressants make people gain weight..others make them lose weight. I wonder if Christine is on one that makes her lose? 

If this is the case, she needs to share the name of her medication and doctor with Janelle.   

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Elavil had me dropping at least two pounds a week.  I wonder if she could have had the same effect.  I was dropping a pound a week in the winter and found my sinus medication was also an appetite suppressant.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, deirdra said:

It is modest, but fugly and unflattering on most figures, which is why you haven't seen them in stores.

Yep so that dress (and photo) is hideous on all levels.  She looks like she’s wearing a Rose patterned cardboard box  📦🥀 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 9/21/2019 at 8:20 PM, Kohola3 said:

And that facial expression! What the hell is that all about?!

I mean, did she forget how to smile?  I don't understand this photo, why she decided to publish it, or how difficult it is to find a long button-up dress - pretty sure Old Navy carries them all the time?

These people are so weird.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I hope little Truely didn't excavate any Prairie Plague.

Or the Elden Pueblo Outhouse.  The piece on the left looks like a coprolite.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 9/21/2019 at 7:33 PM, deirdra said:

It is modest, but fugly and unflattering on most figures, which is why you haven't seen them in stores.

I had several very cute shirt dresses when I was young and thin.  Wore them with heels.  Always with heels.

I am not sure about it being modest as it looks as though it hits several inches above her knee.  Well, it does have long sleeves and she can button it up high.  Also it needs a belt;  those tie belts make most clothing look very unsophisticated.   It looks like she just opened the box it came in, and threw it on.  One side looks higher than the other.  And it needs ironing.   Probably made of some yucky polyester.  

Fail.

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, Higgins said:

WTF? They have completely discarded any and all of their religion.

I'm not sure they ever had any.  It was just an excuse for a TV show and for Kootie to snare 4 women.  There has never been any evidence of religious practices.

• Love 19
27 minutes ago, Twopper said:

So much for wanting to influence people to accept polygamy.   Now they want to influence us to wear horrid clothes from Luluroe (Meri, Mykelti, and Christine), do yoga (Mariah),  rely on them for health/life coaching (Janelle and Mariah), patronize their business (Meri's B&B) and who know what else.

So much for the polygamy aspect of their religion.  He and  Robyn seem to have a nuclear family,  he has an ex-wife( Meri), and Janelle and Christine are just single moms whose children have the same baby daddy.  

That's all I got.

Dead-on balls accurate.

These women never seemed truly happy from the beginning, but it felt more authentic than what it’s become. They fell apart, thanks in part to the show. They don’t have their giant plyg-mansion and instead, Robyn received a giant home. Prairie Dog Downs remains vacant. 

Fingers crossed this is the last season. After, I wonder if any of the wives will stick around (except maybe Robyn, who’s clearly in favor). I wonder what they’re serving us in 2020—pretend happiness or realistic misery? 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

I'm not sure they ever had any.  It was just an excuse for a TV show and for Kootie to snare 4 women.  There has never been any evidence of religious practices.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++1.

5 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Dead-on balls accurate.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++1.  Also, I love this movie quote.

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++1.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++1.  Also, I love this movie quote.

I was wondering if anyone would get that! It’s kinda dated but some great one liners came from that one! 

“Not to mention—stompstompstomp—your biological clock!”

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I love checking these threads when I've caught up every where else. HOLY MOLY!!!! That eyebrow photo!!!! So so bad. Loved the last 20 pages from today.

I slid right into my new Sketchers and collected my COL card. 

I was curious about Christine because I fell asleep with TLC the other night and woke up to Christine and her douche bag of a husband. Christine looked pretty damn good on the show. I don't know what season was playing but they were talking about buying the BnB. Mari was having FITS! LOL! Christine was just smiling her ass off at the table. I figured she was trying not to laugh.I know I would have. That was some bullshit meeting right there.

Of all the wives and I wouldn't mind running into Christine. I can safely now say that since both of us have moved from LV. I totally avoided their side of town when I found out that circus moved in. 

And now I have to double down on the Ponds. I've created some insane laugh lines from the forum. Totally worth it!

• LOL 6
  • Love 4