Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Rhondinella

Christine Brown: She Wanted a Family, Not Just the Man

20 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Is Christine the only elder Brown to have not declared bankruptcy yet?

I'm not sure if she declared bankruptcy, but she has been on welfare & food stamps.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

That's my fridge after a Costco run, not exactly the same choices but I do buy the big pack of brown eggs and almond milk. I'm single and my fridge is packed! 

I won't let my kitties sniff around inside though. I'm afraid of one getting accidentally trapped inside.

• Like 7

On 9/1/2019 at 2:16 PM, ginger90 said:

What a sucker I’ve been! Working and paying my bills on time...I could have simply bought everything I want on credit and then declare bankruptcy! Silly me!

I guess this old monogamist just doesn’t understand the financial intricacies of the persecuted polygamists!   

• Like 7
  • Laugh 3

4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Christine’s house is back on the market.

Most recent:

3157FD5E-FA19-42E9-8CA6-7E9BC1E03637.jpeg

Zillow's "Zestimate" is that it is worth $562,588.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Christine’s house is back on the market.

So the one who was a stay-at-home mom for years, with no visible means of income (other than food stamps) is paying the mortgage on TWO houses in her name?  She barely had enough to make the down payment when they started building in Vegas.

I gotta start selling LulaRoe.  Those women (Meri and Christine) are ROLLING in dough!!!!

• Like 4
  • Laugh 4

On 8/31/2019 at 7:36 PM, Roslyn said:

I have a 250 foot hose that stretches from the house to my greenhouse...

But I'm "only" 53.  Am I "old" enough?? 🙂

53 here too.  Join the "COL" Club today and we will ship you "The Shockwave" -- a brand-new accessory for your hose that shoots a majestic jet of icy-cold water the length of a city block! 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 14

On 8/22/2019 at 1:53 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I wonder if they have to pay for Robyns father to take snatch snap shots of the home delivery like they did with King Sol & Aureola  

The creep factor for me is pretty high with this one.  My guess is volunteer.  Most men I know WHO ARE NOT THE FATHER OF SAID BABY would rather get a root canal than watch a baby being born.  Especially in the splash zone.

On 8/31/2019 at 2:53 PM, Kohola3 said:

As the founder of the COL Club, we welcome all new members - as long as you have a hose long enough to spray annoying youngsters who trespass on your lawn.

I am lazy.  I am thinking motion sensor sprinklers.  I saw something like that on My Cat From Hell and figure if it works for wayward cats it will work on a youngin'.  Can't be breaking a sweat y'all.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 9

On 8/31/2019 at 6:17 PM, Kbo said:

Good snark knows no age limit!  I’m 49 but getting crankier by the day. 

I will be 51 in a week and I hit the 'fuck you fifties' at around 45.  Early bloomer here! 

• Like 5
  • Laugh 14

22 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

The creep factor for me is pretty high with this one.  My guess is volunteer.  Most men I know WHO ARE NOT THE FATHER OF SAID BABY would rather get a root canal than watch a baby being born.  Especially in the splash zone.

I am lazy.  I am thinking motion sensor sprinklers.  I saw something like that on My Cat From Hell and figure if it works for wayward cats it will work on a youngin'.  Can't be breaking a sweat y'all.

My father, when he was very young used to accompany his mother, a midwife, to births in their small community. He would translate Polish to English. He was very experienced with childbirth but he would never , ever have considered being there when I gave birth.

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, neh said:

My father, when he was very young used to accompany his mother, a midwife, to births in their small community. He would translate Polish to English. He was very experienced with childbirth but he would never , ever have considered being there when I gave birth.

It is my goal to learn how to speak Polish.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

Oh Meri was at the same concert but I betcha she was on the other side of the stadium.

Probably trying to find a random man (with his family) that she can post a pic with so Kody gets jealous and her fans are like Is that your new boyfriend??

• Like 3
  • Laugh 12

On 9/3/2019 at 2:45 PM, Natalie68 said:

I will be 51 in a week and I hit the 'fuck you fifties' at around 45.  Early bloomer here!  

happy birthday!!! I am 14 years older than you and feel that way now more than ever.

18 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Christine's a more natural grandma than Janelle, seems to me.

I think she seems to be the most natural of the mothers so that makes sense to me.

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, Twopper said:

happy birthday!!! I am 14 years older than you and feel that way now more than ever.

I think she seems to be the most natural of the mothers so that makes sense to me.

THANK YOU!!!

• Like 3

What is the print?  The left hip looks like flying pigs or something.  Hams maybe?

Christine is downright skinny and even SHE can't pull that look off!

• Like 8
  • Laugh 5

24 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

What is the print?  The left hip looks like flying pigs or something.  Hams maybe?

Christine is downright skinny and even SHE can't pull that look off!

Roses, I think...

• Like 4
  • Surprise 1

Did Christine ever detail her weight loss JOURNEY (a la pudge and strive)? Maybe I wasn’t paying attention, but I don’t recall her going all AW Brown-y with it? She looks great, though, luluNO notwithstanding. 

• Like 12
  • Useful 1

2 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Did Christine ever detail her weight loss JOURNEY (a la pudge and strive)? Maybe I wasn’t paying attention, but I don’t recall her going all AW Brown-y with it? She looks great, though, luluNO notwithstanding. 

I'm pretty sure she didn't follow Janelle's StriFe plan of action.  Whatever Christine did, she should perhaps give some tips to Janelle.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Galloway Cave said:

Don't you mean "Digestion is REAL!" ???

That too..... but she looks like she's trying to pinch a loaf. 

I'll show myself the door.  😊

• Like 3
  • Laugh 8

Joan, you read my mind!  In fact, I just commented on another thread that the picture looked like the subject was constipated.  Janelle looks like it, too.

What a terrible picture.  I love it when more internet-savvy users post these unflattering shots for our snarking pleasure.  Remember when Kootie looked like Charles Manson in a still from a tell-all?  He was shark-eyed staring at the other sofa, but I don't recall whether it was Meri or Christine he was pissed at.  It hasn't escaped my notice that he generally sits between his buddy Janelle, or his master, Robyn.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 4

17 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

3 pictures:

Great pictures. I just can't help it--I like these girls. They seem like fun and kind people and like they're all really close and spend a lot of time together. Such refreshing standouts from the Brown clowns. 

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Um, was the first picture before or after the "makeover"?  Because, well.....

Lol, I stared at their faces for some time trying to discern that.....I gave up. 

• Like 6

I'll say this for Christine:  what we see, is what we get.  No photoshopping for that woman (looking at you, Meri.)  Truely is cute, but she's a bit young for eye makeup.  Does Kootie have a cleft in his chin?  Truely had to get that from someone other than mom.

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Either before or after she looks decades older than she actually is.

LACK OF SUNSCREEN! I hope Christine's daughters are taking note of her leathery skin.

• Like 10

Ugh. With the right wig, Christine in the makeover photo would look like one of the Founding Fathers or a face on Mt Rushmore. She looks so much better in the photo with glasses because the frame covers the crevasse on the bridge of her nose. 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Does Kootie have a cleft in his chin?  Truely had to get that from someone other than mom.

092B7F37-CE32-4C0B-B7CC-BBFFB5A5F5ED.thumb.jpeg.9f75d5c384926378c15f5c98d1ff4a3f.jpeg

I’d say he’s got a gene in there for sure! Maybe that’s why he’s always got a goatee, to cover it.

The only other Brown kid that’s inflicted with a ‘bum’ chin I think is Mariah?

7F6CED6E-D005-4B6A-93B3-73116C28C233.jpeg.7409d710c2f054c3ea359e81080f4f4d.jpegShe got a double dose of the cleft chin gene from Meri as well. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 5

Holy cats, I honestly thought Truely was taking pictures with some random dude at the mall. You used the wrong angle Christine and don't do those pictures anymore.

• Laugh 4

It just occurred to me that Truely who just turned 9 years old already has an Instagram profile. 

I'm not a mom, but I think that's too young. I thought the youngest age that was allowed was 13! 

IMO she should be focusing on IRL right now.

• Like 4