Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Dare I say it? On Kody it's not horrible. On Christine? Just no.

Indeed.  Just because you call it "unisex" doesn't mean it is.  She's wearing a mislabelled men's T-shirt.  She seems to be half-heartedly enjoying Kody's visit.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Now that it seems as if Robyn and Meri will be displaced due to their rental homes selling, it's very smart of Kody to "make nice" with Christine.  He at least will have a place to rest his weary head at the end of the day and while Christine's menu choices are dull and unimaginative (think tater tots and mock ravioli) he will not be risking the gastric distress he would encounter at Janelle's table.

Edited by Sandy W
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

A t-shirt with the neck already pulled out of shape, with a picture of a cooler that says "Just Chill?"  Get outta my way, I gotta get me one of them!  BRB while I sign into FB, locate Christine's page, watch a disturbing LLN dance party/fashion show combo until I see the shirt, fight online with Madge from Dubuque over a size large, dig out my CC, enter the information, watch the page disappear, search for it again, find the shirt, see that they've sold out of size large, order a medium, enter my info again and wonder if I am going to be charged twice, log out, wait 7 - 12 weeks for my shirt to be delivered, hope it doesn't smell like cat pee or street tacos, take it out of the box, pull it over my head and watch it rip straight down the middle.

Disclaimer: I have never actually tried to order LLN online but in my head this is how it would go, only much harder.

Or alternatively, you could just wait a month or two and get it in a GOOB sale or on Poshmark for $5-10 😂

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

Now that it seems as if Robyn and Meri will be displaced due to their rental homes selling, it's very smart of Kody to "make nice" with Christine.  He at least will have a place to rest his weary head at the end of the day and while Christine's menu choices are dull and unimaginative (think tater tots and mock ravioli) he will not be risking the gastric distress he would encounter at Janelle's table.

I have got to know where Robyn & kids are staying.  I cannot imagine a scenario where Robyn allows Kody to stroll on over to bunk with Christine while Robyn herself is ensconced in a house that is not worthy of her legal wife status - like a 7-bedroom mansion or such.  If Robyn is going to be put out and uncomfortable, you'd better believe Kody will be too. 

I'm absolutely in for another season of this show if I can watch the bank chase them all over Flagstaff to get them to pay their rent/mortgage/property tax, and one by one they lose their homes and either all have to move in with Christine, or they end up in Christine's empty, as-yet unsold house back in LV.

We've all been very good viewers, I think we deserve this.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 13
  • Love 7

Yes, I can see Janelle feeding Kootie canned cabbage, and K sitting on the toilet half the night.  

He knows which wife to suck up to at any given moment, dickhead that he is.  Lucky Christine and her "wonderful man," so-called.  

• LOL 7

I remember making a T-shirt just like Christine's in Girl Scouts.  You start with a super cheap white shirt and then do a little tie-dying.  But now you can avoid all that and buy it from Lulawhatever for $40 bucks or so!

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Looks like Christine got Axel to smile with his binky, anyway.

Well, we know Meri ain't about to hang around "watching my (her) sister wive's kids.  I'm just NOT."

So that leaves Robo and Kootie.  Just dandy.  What, are they staying at Christine's house?  Or did Robo score another rental mansion?  Poor kids.  Only Sol and Areola count, and I'm sure they all know it, especially Christine's girls.  

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

So wait - is Christine in North Carolina too or is Axel in Flagstaff?  How are these two particular people in the same location?  I am so confused.

Old photos? (I mean taken pre-move). 

Axel has his nuk-nuk so I'm guessing these are from awhile ago.

• Useful 2
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

So wait - is Christine in North Carolina too or is Axel in Flagstaff?  How are these two particular people in the same location?  I am so confused.

My guess would be that Janelle's mom is watching hers and probably Mykelti is watching Christine's.  The good thing about not working a real job is that you can take off and go where you want to most of the time.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

My guess would be that Janelle's mom is watching hers and probably Mykelti is watching Christine's.  The good thing about not working a real job is that you can take off and go where you want to most of the time.  

I wonder if Meri is snivelling on the sidelines.  Whah, Whah, Whah.  Nobody invited ME!  Why should it be Christine and Janelle who birthed 6 each be there for support, I'm the one that birthed a Princess.

• LOL 5

Now you've got me wondering if Meri caught the redeye to Oregon just so she'd have an excuse to not purchase a ticket to the next great Bathtub Birthin' Show.  Those LulaNoWay Hudsons aren't gonna sell themselves, after all!  

Then again, I think every single thing these women say, do, or post online is somehow a subversive, passive-aggressive swipe at one another, so who knows.

• Love 6
On 8/20/2019 at 8:20 AM, DakotaJustice said:

Axel has his nuk-nuk so I'm guessing these are from awhile ago.

These are Brown spawn we're talking about. Diapers, breast-feeding & nuk-nuks are encouraged as long as they want. 

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I've never seen Axel so happy as those 3 pics.

Maybe there's drag queen in his future. 😝

Maybe he could teach the women in this family to up their brow game. And fashion for that matter. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Maybe heav-en for your DAUGHTER Truely, would be having her mom home preparing her for the first days of school, instead of holding your pretend grandson while he sleeps.

• Love 7

Maybe heav-en for your DAUGHTER Truely, would be having her mom home preparing her for the first days of school, instead of holding your pretend grandson while he sleeps.

Unless Annie is there, Robyn and Kootie, who know nothing about Truely, are in charge while Oma is elsewhere.  That is sad.  These women are so warped.

• Love 5

Why is Christine in North Carolina in the first place?  I asked this earlier and someone mentioned that she was posting old photos of her and Axel, which made sense, but here's another photo, so she must be with Janelle at Maddie's house.  Why?  Unless Maddie asked for her, which would also make sense since Christine, with Logan's help, raised Maddie.  

So yeah, who is taking care of Truely and Savannah?  And hasn't Janelle been in NC for quite awhile now?  I wouldn't put it past her to lie about Maddie's due date just so she could skip on over to NC and let someone else dill with the kids she left in Flagstaff.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I wonder if they'll just invite neighbors in, since most of the fambly is in Flagstaff.

Hi There!  We're your new neighbors Maddie and Caleb, we are extending an invite to y'all to witness a Brush/Brown Baby Birthing. 

We need seat fillers that are able to gasp with delight at appropriate times during this momentous occasion.  The process will be filmed but we are not able to offer a fee for your participation, however, snacks will be served, prepared by my bonus mom Christine (she can turn out a great tater-tot taco) and you can be sure that all dietary needs will be met with the menu planning carried out by my world renown mother Janelle.  Hope y'all enjoy peppermint tea and canned cabbage.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

So is she arranging the chairs for the peanut gallery audience?

9 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I wonder if they'll just invite neighbors in, since most of the fambly is in Flagstaff.

Hey all my fellow Primetimer snarkers.  For only $9.95 YOU TOO can enter the lottery to be one of the people chosen to be at the birth of Maddie's second child!  The package includes, your very own plastic yard chair and direct access to all the comings and going of the wonderful Brown clan accompanied by the various moans, grunts and screams of our own Maddie!  If you bring your own glass you can have as many glasses of tap water as you want but unfortunately, since the bathroom will be in use for the birth, you must drive to the nearest gas station or fast food joint to use the facilities - so I would suggest restraint.  The lucky winner could be notified at any second so get your entries in now.  

I hoped the only reason Maddie and Caleb sold their souls to TLC for the birth of their first child was because they were desperate for the money - now it appears any dignity I was willing to ascribe to them was sadly misplaced.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

The package includes, your very own plastic yard chair and direct access to all the comings and going of the wonderful Brown clan accompanied by the various moans, grunts and screams of our own Maddie! 

Is a plastic raincoat included.? Or can I chose a seat out of the splash zone.

32 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

...now it appears any dignity I was willing to ascribe to them was sadly misplaced.

Like parents, like daughter.  They don't understand the concept of dignity.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Why is Christine in North Carolina in the first place?  I asked this earlier and someone mentioned that she was posting old photos of her and Axel, which made sense, but here's another photo, so she must be with Janelle at Maddie's house.  Why?  Unless Maddie asked for her, which would also make sense since Christine, with Logan's help, raised Maddie.  

So yeah, who is taking care of Truely and Savannah?  And hasn't Janelle been in NC for quite awhile now?  I wouldn't put it past her to lie about Maddie's due date just so she could skip on over to NC and let someone else dill with the kids she left in Flagstaff.

He's to big for it too be an older photo.  Christine raised all the kids and she probably has an emotional bond with all the kids.  So I can understand her wanting to be there.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

He's to big for it too be an older photo.  Christine raised all the kids and she probably has an emotional bond with all the kids.  So I can understand her wanting to be there.

And she can make Axel smile, something Maddie & Janelle haven't been able to do as far as I've seen.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I wonder if they have to pay for Robyns father to take snatch snap shots of the home delivery like they did with King Sol & Aureola  

Robyn and Meri have had the most cringeworthy episodes.  The only men I can remember from Christine's birth episode were Kootie and the doctor.  

And isn't he really Robyn's stepfather?  All kinds of weird.

• Love 7

For the love of all things holy, I hope she gives birth in a hospital with doctors and nurses - and possibly an epidural. I know that is unlikely, so I hope it goes better than last time, wherever it happens. And I hope TLC spares us the screams this time!!!

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Yeah, I throw shade at Christine sometimes, but I bet she's a cool mammaw...💘 💕💖

Agree, I rag on Christine occasionally, but I feel like she truly is the only one who lives by her opening line of ‘wanted the fambily not just the man’.

She always seemed the most family oriented and had the most to do with all her ‘bonus kids’ and now in turn, her bonus grandchildren.  Can you imagine Meri offering to do anything with Axel? (not that Maddie or Janelle would probably let her) but she’d never even think to offer, unless it was for a photo op to use him to sell Lulahellno. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Love 20
19 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Agree, I rag on Christine occasionally, but I feel like she truly is the only one who lives by her opening line of ‘wanted the fambily not just the man’.

Exactly and that makes me angry.

Christine would love to be legal wife but that succubus Robyn will never allow it and the others couldn't care less.

Christine is surrounded by selfish assholes... she deserves better.

• Love 14

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:  Christine is the most devoted, and the least appreciated.  You are right Joan, Robyn will NEVER give up being the legal wife.  

Christine would probably move heaven and earth to have an actual marriage with her "wonderful man" (her words, definitely not mine!) but she's SOL and JWF on that score.

Yet they'll keep up with the farce that their plyg life is the best.  Sure, Jan.

• Love 14