Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

Even though I've seen every episode more than once, I have just rewatched the entire series because I need background noise in my head while doing stuff to keep the crazy at bay. And after doing so I must reiterate what I said in the very first post in this thread many moons ago  . . . 

I'd be friends with Christine. I really would. She's hilarious. She clearly has questionable judgment in men and belief systems, IMO, but I think she'd be a scream to play games with. And she seems like the only wife who doesn't ever question this weird situation she's gotten herself into. In fact, she seems to thrive in it, so . . .good for her, I guess?

Anyway, Christine, next time I go to the Grand Canyon I'm gonna look you up, girl!

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Rhondinella said:

Anyway, Christine, next time I go to the Grand Canyon I'm gonna look you up, girl!

I'd go with you . . . but I do NOT want to be pressured into buying any of that LulaNo stuff.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Rhondinella said:

Even though I've seen every episode more than once, I have just rewatched the entire series because I need background noise in my head while doing stuff to keep the crazy at bay. And after doing so I must reiterate what I said in the very first post in this thread many moons ago  . . . 

I'd be friends with Christine. I really would. She's hilarious. She clearly has questionable judgment in men and belief systems, IMO, but I think she'd be a scream to play games with. And she seems like the only wife who doesn't ever question this weird situation she's gotten herself into. In fact, she seems to thrive in it, so . . .good for her, I guess?

I have to agree! She's the only one I can really stomach out of that fambly. 

• Love 7

As of June 19th Christine's house is off the market so I'm assuming it has an offer on it? The other three houses took about a month between going off market to recording the sale so we should know how much Christine got in about 3 weeks.  

I'm sure the Browns will be happy to finally have them all sold.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

I'm sure the Browns will be happy to finally have them all sold.  

I'm sure since they've been a money drain since they went on the market.  You have to keep the utilities on and pay for them.  Plus upkeep and taxes.  I bet dollars to donuts they didn't even break even.

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

I'm sure since they've been a money drain since they went on the market.  You have to keep the utilities on and pay for them.  Plus upkeep and taxes.  I bet dollars to donuts they didn't even break even.

Taxes?  What is this foreign concept of which you speak?  The Browns don't deal with mundane things like property taxes (at least not as a priority).  You (us) monogamists just don't understand.

(TIC)

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

And HOA fees for the "gated community".  All that wear and tear on the gates probably aged them prematurely.

• LOL 5
(edited)
16 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

From the time of listing (Janelle as agent at the time), until now, Christine’s house came down in asking price by a little over  $100,000. 

I know I’ve posted this before, but I find it fascinating:

E4315DC3-C9A8-4BA8-9D36-9CB4C47CA71C.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

So Christine's house was the last one left on the market - does this mean it's been sold?

Gosh, where are the Browns going to vacation next with all that cash??

I’m going to guess, if there’s any “profit”, they’ve spent it already.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

So Christine's house was the last one left on the market - does this mean it's been sold?

Gosh, where are the Browns going to vacation next with all that cash??

Who knows - they've pulled the house off the market before, as I recall. Not sure why the previous times they've done it don't appear in the history.

• Love 3
(edited)

Got this from Redfin. 

8A416052-322B-4FF1-82BE-D728770227A5.jpeg

I don't know much about real estate sales but I'm thinking it works like Match.com where you change a word in your profile or upload a new pic and then go to the top of the search.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Useful 2
(edited)
On 6/20/2019 at 9:38 AM, Sandy W said:

Typical of the Brown's "all blow and no show" realities.  They opted for square footage in the LV homes rather than quality finishes.  The windows, fireplaces and door frames are void of wood trim and the baseboards are minimal height.  The granite countertops are an upgrade but note the backsplashes are no more than 4 inches.

I realize there were probably minimum square footage requirements on the lots in Summerlin, but there were probably other areas that they could have built smaller homes, without all the wasted space in entries and bathrooms.

Let's all pause to consider how much faster the home would've sold had they opted for hardwood floors rather than moderate quality carpet on top of plywood or concrete. 

Other than the front door, I don't think there's a stick of real wood in that house.

ETA just flashed back on the classic TLC show Property Ladder where amateur house flippers would buy absolute shit boxes in low to moderate income neighborhoods and insist on putting granite countertops in the kitchens. 

Sigh. I miss that show. Only one ep on YT. 

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

I’m going to guess, if there’s any “profit”, they’ve spent it already.

Assuming best possible scenario, that they sold for full ask price and immediate closing:-

Original purchase price........$443,315.

Improvements to property....  20,000. ( property divider wall, stone landscaping, covered patio )

Total investment.......................$463,315.

Selling price..................$575,000

Realtor commission (5%)......................................................................................$28,750

Closing costs (legal fees, registrations etc.)........................................................3,000

12 month carrying costs (mortgage, HOA, taxes, utilities, insurance).....................50,000

Total expenses.............................................................................................................................$81,750

Sell price less expenses:-             $575,000 - $81,750............$493,250 

Net sell price less investment       $493,250 - $463,315.............29,935

Anxiety factor                                    Priceless

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

Assuming best possible scenario, that they sold for full ask price and immediate closing:-

Original purchase price........$443,315.

Improvements to property....  20,000. ( property divider wall, stone landscaping, covered patio )

Total investment.......................$463,315.

Selling price..................$575,000

Realtor commission (5%)......................................................................................$28,750

Closing costs (legal fees, registrations etc.)........................................................3,000

12 month carrying costs (mortgage, HOA, taxes, utilities, insurance).....................50,000

Total expenses.............................................................................................................................$81,750

Sell price less expenses:-             $575,000 - $81,750............$493,250 

Net sell price less investment       $493,250 - $463,315.............29,935

Anxiety factor                                    Priceless

Good job.  And all that is assuming they got the full asking price, which is .....doubtful.

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, toodles said:

Good job.  And all that is assuming they got the full asking price, which is .....doubtful.

Also assuming it was immediate closing.  If new buyers take possession in say, 60 days, that's another $10,000. lost equity.

And yet, they blithely carry on with travel plans like the grasshopper, without a worry in the world.

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, toodles said:

I think she'll get $575,000.  Jenelle and Meri both got their asking price of $575,000.  

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

I think she'll get $575,000.  Jenelle and Meri both got their asking price of $575,000.  

Yeah but Meri took better care of her home and who wants to be that close to an automatic entrance gate that will be opening and closing at all hours of the day and night?

• Love 10
6 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Kitty is a future coyote snack if they don't keep her inside

Don't they have screens?  Or couldn't they roll those into the mortgage like appliances and blinds.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Don't they have screens?  Or couldn't they roll those into the mortgage like appliances and blinds.

A bit OT, but I was surprised to learn that many European countries do not put screens in their windows as a matter of course. I love fresh air, but I don't like bugs in my house, so this would be an issue for me. I've often wished I had screens on my car - who hasn't nearly been in an accident when an unwelcome visitor flies in your face while driving? 😄

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

This comment cracked me up. Yup, the yard is already a mess and they haven't been there that long either.

deb301952

Wow, kody needs to do some yard clean up and put the door bsck on the grill! Make him take care of some honey do's and clean the weeds out and fix stuff!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

And Kody thought he'd get $200,000 profit out of each of the four houses to buy the $800,000 property in Flagstaff.  What an idiot.  Christine must have used the equity in the LV house to secure the mortgage on her house in Flag, but $29,000 won't help much.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 8
45 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Toddler poses are apparently the Brown Clown MO.

Audrey must have taught them all the Browns that toe pose.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

I think those might be clerestory windows - high on the wall on the first floor.  Not usually meant to open - mostly to allow more light into a room with high ceilings.  Some open, some don't.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, neh said:

Audrey must have taught them all the Browns that toe pose.

And AGAIN, Christine does NOT have fat arms but because that dress is cut so tight in the sleeves it makes them appear to be.  Not great advertising people.

• Love 4
(edited)

76886CB6-8165-47BC-AC12-E487A6542881.jpeg

The person then responded that polyester makes her sweat. 😂

Someone else asked her her if it came in different colors. Christine responded, “all kinds of patterns”.

🤦‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
14 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

I don't know if she's using filters or not but Christine looks very pretty, here. Flagstaff is REALLY agreeing with her.  Robyn may want to look to her defenses.  👾

Christine looks good. She appears to be taking care of herself, looks very pretty and appears the least “worn” of the 4. They should all take note. 

• Love 6
(edited)

I know it’s par for the course with polygamy, but it gets to me that the happy family outings pictures are always just with the mother. Especially for the girls! I know I’m stating the obvious but she’s basically a single mother (even her tax return says so). It’s just sad for the kids, I have happy memories of my father being present on trips and now my husband does the same with our kids, he’s immortalised in photos right there with us, not absent, away impregnating his favourite other wife while the mother takes on family activities by herself. Us monogamists huh! 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
Typo
  • Love 15
36 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Is that Truley is the front? Is she... going through an awkward phase? 😕

She seems to have put on a bit of weight or maybe it's just the camera angle.

18 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

Shrugs, I've never been on a Ferris wheel. 

Could be she was always afraid, or they just never interested her before. I loved them when I was a kid, and old-fashioned rollercoasters too, but you couldn't pay me to go on them now - I'm getting dizzy just thinking about it!

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Gothish520 said:

Could be she was always afraid, or they just never interested her before. I loved them when I was a kid, and old-fashioned rollercoasters too, but you couldn't pay me to go on them now - I'm getting dizzy just thinking about it!

Yeah same I’m terrible with both motion and heights and some of those ferris wheels go fast backwards! Ugh. I’ve been happily on them as a child, but scared as hell as a teenager, so I’m not judging her at all for this haha. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

She seems to have put on a bit of weight or maybe it's just the camera angle.

Yeah, it’s not a good angle for anyone. She’s a kid so of course I’m not trying to be mean, but she does look a little heavier and like she’ll probably need some orthodontics in the near future. Christine, Aspyn, and Ysabel are all gorgeous though so she’s not doomed! (Mykelti is her own worst enemy and I honestly don’t remember what Gwendlyn looks like.)

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Yeah, it’s not a good angle for anyone. She’s a kid so of course I’m not trying to be mean, but she does look a little heavier and like she’ll probably need some orthodontics in the near future. Christine, Aspyn, and Ysabel are all gorgeous though so she’s not doomed! (Mykelti is her own worst enemy and I honestly don’t remember what Gwendlyn looks like.)

Ysabel’s always been pretty, Aspyn’s grown into her natural beauty. Christine’s improved with age also. I love Gwendlyn, though not classically beautiful, she’s got oodles of humor and personality that make her attractive.  Mykelti has potential but like you said, she sabotages it. 

I think Truely’s actually the splitting image of a young Mariah despite them being half sisters.

FF375775-0535-4BAF-8A9F-4BCD41F75C66.thumb.jpeg.5e254051fe83aeb3ab9ecfd7f8230486.jpeg

Want to talk awkward phase though, check out this photo of preteen Mykelti (front and centre below), I came across it while googling for my Truely-Mariah look alike images. 

17FA4F63-FFDD-4414-BBB5-9FA303F8F88D.jpeg.575c9f6af5548f593db13d778e458a48.jpeg

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, crazycatlady58 said:

Shrugs, I've never been on a Ferris wheel. 

Yeah but this crew seems to spend a good part of their lives in Disneyland. 

I'm not sure if Disney has a Ferris Wheel per se but if she's screaming on a Ferris Wheel, what does she do on space mountain?!?

I get nauseated on a lot of rides but I enjoy the ferris wheel. You get to see everything! I enjoy the skycars too. Does Disney still have them?

• Love 4