Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

46 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Great description . . . but pictures are worth a thousand words.  It was as bad as - actually WORSE - than the mind can imagine. 

She wanted to be standing next to Kody so badly . . . but she should have been standing behind the table instead.

Capture.JPG

Oh. My. Word.

That is just...seriously unfortunate. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, Nessa Darlin said:

That is just...seriously unfortunate.

I had forgotten how truly hideous that was. 

Yep, that's definitely the person I'd go to for fashion advice.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Oh that Meri and her ‘edginess’ 😆 

I remember how excited she was when she came out of the dressing room in that mucous themed monstrosity, and was like

1F5D812F-D916-4079-9028-5FDDAE32C05B.jpeg.fc16c8b5081bf36380b298cded7b216d.jpeg

‘Oh I love it and best of all it’s only $50!’ 

I was literally scratching my head, sneering at my TV, thinking ‘the shop should be paying you $50 to take that off their shelves, it is that freakin’ heinous, you’re doing them a favor.’ 

And then to combine the worst dress in history with the most uncoordinated and unflattering shrug and sash. Who would buy clothes from this woman and trust her style judgment?!

Christine’s dress was also damn hideous, but at least hers fit her somewhat and didn’t leave her looking like a 8 month pregnant ball of snot...0764CE07-7E9E-412C-B3DC-9CB68A08A3D9.thumb.jpeg.cb1ece38fa32afb8cf023ab0856b0dc7.jpeg

• LOL 14
On 7/13/2019 at 3:43 AM, ginger90 said:

2A6B5BAE-2C30-47D5-AF1D-CDDB36BBE8F5.jpeg

#notpayingmytaxessowecaneatout  #taxavoider  #pastduetaxesonangelssingingkproperty  #makeRobynpayourtaxesoutofhergrocerymoney

On 7/14/2019 at 5:40 AM, Irate Panda said:

Meri, these people are not your friends.  I know this is old, but this dress and the shoes gets uglier every time I see them.  No one who encourages the wearing of this dress with those shoes should be considered a friend.

But she thinks she looks ON FIRE so yeah, let's buy clothes she thinks are cool🙄😂

• LOL 8
On 7/14/2019 at 6:56 AM, AZChristian said:

Great description . . . but pictures are worth a thousand words.  It was as bad as - actually WORSE - than the mind can imagine. 

She wanted to be standing next to Kody so badly . . . but she should have been standing behind the table instead.

Capture.JPG

That dress SCREAMS for full body spanx.  All I can see is her apron and spread legs.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

That dress SCREAMS for full body spanx.  All I can see is her apron and spread legs.   

It also needs a slip.   I have one dress that needs both a slip and a half slip to keep from showing more than I want.   I can't believe she thought that looked good.   What good are sister wives if they won't tell you these things?    Well, with taste like this, I can almost understand her interest in LuLuno (or whatev it is)

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, Twopper said:

It also needs a slip.   I have one dress that needs both a slip and a half slip to keep from showing more than I want.   I can't believe she thought that looked good.   What good are sister wives if they won't tell you these things?    Well, with taste like this, I can almost understand her interest in LuLuno (or whatev it is)

She made sure that she had a modesty panel placed in the cleavage and a shrug to cover the shoulders but gave no thought to what lay below the waistline.  If the other SWives realized what was going on, they probably had a good snicker over it.  There is NO sisterhood amongst them, only jealousy, insecurity and they all vie for attention from King Kody...just the way he likes it.

• Love 10
On 7/14/2019 at 6:28 PM, Sofa Sloth said:

Oh that Meri and her ‘edginess’ 😆 

I remember how excited she was when she came out of the dressing room in that mucous themed monstrosity, and was like

1F5D812F-D916-4079-9028-5FDDAE32C05B.jpeg.fc16c8b5081bf36380b298cded7b216d.jpeg

‘Oh I love it and best of all it’s only $50!’ 

I was literally scratching my head, sneering at my TV, thinking ‘the shop should be paying you $50 to take that off their shelves, it is that freakin’ heinous, you’re doing them a favor.’ 

And then to combine the worst dress in history with the most uncoordinated and unflattering shrug and sash. Who would buy clothes from this woman and trust her style judgment?!

Christine’s dress was also damn hideous, but at least hers fit her somewhat and didn’t leave her looking like a 8 month pregnant ball of snot...0764CE07-7E9E-412C-B3DC-9CB68A08A3D9.thumb.jpeg.cb1ece38fa32afb8cf023ab0856b0dc7.jpeg

Everytime I see a picture of that puke green monstrosity, I'm stunned all over again by how terribly it fits. I mean, it's ugly regardless, but...why did she think that looked good? Wasn't that when Meri was explaining how she had an "edgy" fashion sense? Edgy apparently means hideously unflattering.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, the-grey-lady said:

Everytime I see a picture of that puke green monstrosity, I'm stunned all over again by how terribly it fits. I mean, it's ugly regardless, but...why did she think that looked good? Wasn't that when Meri was explaining how she had an "edgy" fashion sense? Edgy apparently means hideously unflattering.

I think I might be one of the few that thought Christine's dress and Robyn's dress looked good.  Christine's fit and while maybe not edgy, it fit and flattered her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Is this a new trend?  to draw pictures with the condiments before a meal? 

At Famous Dave's, they use barbeque sauce to draw a pig on a plate.  Their ribs are so good . . . they can draw anything other than obscenities on my plate, and I'm fine with that.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
35 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

At Famous Dave's, they use barbeque sauce to draw a pig on a plate.  Their ribs are so good . . . they can draw anything other than obscenities on my plate, and I'm fine with that.  

I want extra obscenities on mine.  HA!  <JOKE>

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Are back pockets always so close to side seams? If they are, I've never noticed it before.

Because, re the third photo (ow, my eyyyes), I had to zoom so I could figure out if those are back pockets or super high cargo pockets.

Edited by suomi
  • LOL 1
14 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

Who’s the one in the middle with the dark hair?

It is Gwen in the middle and Ysabel on the right, but I don't know who is on the left in the glasses.  She looks like one of the kids on another sisterwives show - one of the Dargers?

Edited by deirdra
5 hours ago, deirdra said:

It is Gwen in the middle and Ysabel on the right, but I don't know who is on the left in the glasses.  She looks like one of the kids on another sisterwives show.

Sorry, I meant in the 2nd picture.

Gwen always stands with her chest forced out - I can't decide if it's because she is showing them off or if her back hurts so much, it's the only way she can stand where she isn't in pain.

And it might be the light but those jeans look like they are slicing into her thighs something fierce.

• Love 8
On 8/5/2019 at 10:21 AM, DakotaJustice said:

What the hell is going on with her boobs?!?

Speaking from personal experience, high neck tops and big boobs do not go together. She would look much better in a scoop or V neck, which helps your chest look more proportional. 

• Love 7
34 minutes ago, Kbo said:

Speaking from personal experience, high neck tops and big boobs do not go together. She would look much better in a scoop or V neck, which helps your chest look more proportional. 

I'm an E/F cup and I do wear crew necks pretty often. It just looks like she's wearing a Coobie or a sports bra with no separation or definition and getting that uniboob thing.

• Love 5

Do you think she stands sway-backed because she is in pain?  I mean, it's not like the Browns would actually do anything about it, what with Prairie Plague Plyg Palace on the back burner and all...

• Love 4

Again, they have one child trying to cure scoliosis with pvc.  I don’t see why we should believe the Browns would go to great lengths to see if determine what is going on what the others in that respect.  I also don’t get the focus on a teenager’s boobs when the child’s covered head-to-toe.  Wearing a granny top sort of hinders your ability to “show them off”.  I guess I don’t get the big deal, perhaps it’s because I’m too worried about the secret life of Meri’s eyebrows. I guess I just sort of leave the kids alone until they’re grown and WOKE! *cue Mariah’s 89 dollar avocado toast*

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Sprayed on.

Do they go commando in those things?  They are so tight surely a panty line or even a thong would be clearly outlined.

You're right, Kootie must be having a cow. So much for demure modesty.  Heh.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Do they go commando in those things?  They are so tight surely a panty line or even a thong would be clearly outlined.

You're right, Kootie must be having a cow. So much for demure modesty.  Heh.

I really doubt Kootie even noticed.  They are Christine's girls, not Robyn's.

• Love 15

Tight hoochie pants, a la Howard on The Big Bang Theory.  At least Gwen and Ysabel have slim young figures, unlike Mykelti and Mariah.

Christine was smart to buy a house in Flagstaff, versus renting.  Poor Meri and Robyn having to move, yet again (I don't feel badly for them, snarky old lady that I am!)

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Was selling the places the easiest way to get the Browns out?  Two of them having the houses sold is suspicious.

I don't know about the housing market in Flagstaff, maybe it is hot enough that things sell quickly.  I wonder if the neighbors put pressure on the home owners to take any offer and get them the hell out of the area!  I wouldn't be happy with a bunch of TV trucks parked all over my neighborhood.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
31 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

I don't know about the housing market in Flagstaff, maybe it is hot enough that things sell quickly.  I wonder if the neighbors put pressure on the home owners to take any offer and get them the hell out of the area!  I wouldn't be happy with a bunch of TV trucks parked all over my neighborhood.

Just the Brown Clowns as neighbors would be awful, with dead cars all over the place.  The LV ex-neighbors probably had a Celebration "Ceremony" in the cul-de-sac when they moved away.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3