Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

(edited)
18 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

I wonder if Christine smokes? She has the wrinkles of one?

Its smiling wrinkles☺

Edited by Kijod1
  • Love 1
(edited)
54 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

I wonder if Christine smokes? She has the wrinkles of one?

Looks to me like fair skin that has been in the sun too long without sunscreen.  Though modest dressing may have protected all but her face and hands.  And she smiles a lot, including 20+ years of fake smiling to appear to be keeping sweet when Kody & the SWs were infuriating her but she held it all in.  She smiles naturally when having fun with the kids.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 11

The forehead furrows are what get me.  Maybe she can get LuLaOHNO Deanne, the phony-looking floozie, to pay for her facelift.  No weight loss surgery needed.

I will say that Christine is the best of the mothers, even though Aspyn got stuck with a lot of responsibility.  At least Christine gives Aspyn credit where due.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

Looks to me like fair skin that has been in the sun too long without sunscreen.  Though modest dressing may have protected all but her face and hands.  And she smiles a lot, including 20+ years of fake smiling to appear to be keeping sweet when Kody & the SWs were infuriating her but she held it all in.  She smiles naturally when having fun with the kids.

I agree and it looks like Meri has the same non-sunscreen issues. 

• Love 2
On 5/10/2019 at 10:48 PM, DaphneCat said:

Um.... Scrabble is usually played with a board.  Do they all just sit around with scrabble tiles and make words?  And she says Mykelti doesn't know how to play?  It doesn't seem like any of them actually know how to play scrabble.  Maybe they should try candyland?

Isn't Christine the one who has the scrabble tile photo frames?  Imagine them trying to play Ticket to Ride?  I love that game, but you can find yourself spending half a day playing it.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 5/10/2019 at 9:00 PM, ginger90 said:

B3F1985A-B980-4639-A28B-DC85D45F93AD.jpeg

STOP WITH THE STUPID %^&% HASHTAGS

Hashtags were intended to use when you want to find something on Instagram - like, if I want to find photos of #detroit, or ideas for decorating - I could type in #cutecottage, etc.  

I am 99.9% sure that no one on planet Earth is going to type in the hashtag #aspyngetsmadwhenmykeltidoesntplaybytherules as a search.  I understand that people use hashtags to embellish their Instagram photos, but I initially joined Insta because it seemed nice and simple.  It's like the good stuff went on IG and the drama went on FB.

Inane crap like this makes me want to set my garden hose to "ice-cold blast."

Plus, playing Scrabble with Mykelti?  Hahahahahaha

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

The one on the right looks exactly like her mother.  (I can never keep their names straight.)

That is Ysabel.  Poor Gwendlyn looks more like Kody.

• Love 5
42 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Another price drop for Christine’s house:

59729CA2-C58A-4AF3-B3B8-EC4D795C558B.jpeg

100K - that is a lot - desperate times calls for desperate measures huh - I think that 800K what he paid for the land is what he thought he was going to make in profit by the sale of the LV homes, Christine brought a house and that will probably be the only one - they haven't even started building yet have they ?

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

I wonder if they've quietly started looking for buyers for the vacant land yet.  It seems almost inevitable that they are going to have to unload it at some point or else put in a septic system and some mobile homes.  

• Love 8
31 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I wonder if they've quietly started looking for buyers for the vacant land yet.  It seems almost inevitable that they are going to have to unload it at some point or else put in a septic system and some mobile homes.  

I would not doubt it - I mean Christine's home isn't even on the plot right ? Its been over a year and the only thing dug on the land is what the prairie dogs have done.  For all that they have accomplished which was NOTHING - they should have just stayed in Vegas.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Its been over a year and the only thing dug on the land is what the prairie dogs have done. 

Hee!

1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

For all that they have accomplished which was NOTHING - they should have just stayed in Vegas.

But, but - the trees!  The angels!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)
9 hours ago, ginger90 said:

This is a screenshot, so the arrow means nothing. I didn’t crop it because the mail looks like outgoing of LulaNo, perhaps?

5724CFD0-F3ED-4D29-BD15-C779BC21B210.jpeg

Truely is such a cutie.

And the decor fiend in me must say that I love the wreath. I'd have about twenty different ones if I had the storage space. Like the welcome mat too. 🙂

Edited by Gothish520
There's an e in Truely lol
  • Love 3

Since Christine's house has dropped a total of $100k and is still for sale, I think Kody's presentation must have have alot of red x's through the profit totals.  I would imagine he stares at the unpaid bills weeping and wailing.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, toodles said:

Since Christine's house has dropped a total of $100k and is still for sale, I think Kody's presentation must have have alot of red x's through the profit totals.  I would imagine he stares at the unpaid bills weeping and wailing.

Wait until he starts getting bids on the cost of running utilities to their new compound.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Wait until he starts getting bids on the cost of running utilities to their new compound.

I don't think they ever intend to build on that property. They just bought it to use as a Clusterfuck Plot Line and will dispose of it when they've wrung all the drama out. If they can sell it...

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

They just bought it to use as a Clusterfuck Plot Line and will dispose of it when they've wrung all the drama out.

And it's just about the weakest possible plot line since we already know what they are doing and it's ridiculously easy to follow them.  If they really wanted to do something interesting they'd film and air immediately afterward.  Their pitiful lives are totally stale by the time they put their fake stories on the little screen. 

Who cares what happened a year ago?  Certainly not me.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, toodles said:

That will be one colorful board on an episode yet to be seen.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Cute pictures.  I can't believe how much Gwen and Gabe look alike.  They totally look like full sister/brother rather than half.

Also, where is Meri?  If they all went to Disney together, it looks like this group ditched her and ended up having a good time.  I assume Kody stayed behind with Robyn?

And shouldn't Janelle be around there somewhere too?

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

I have officially crossed into Clueless Old Lady territory because I haven't a clue in hell what that IG message is about.

Save me a seat at the next meeting of the COL club.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Also, where is Meri?  If they all went to Disney together, it looks like this group ditched her and ended up having a good time.  I assume Kody stayed behind with Robyn?

And shouldn't Janelle be around there somewhere too?

Just because some of the kids posted pictures doesn't mean ALL members of the family on the trip will be included in every picture. We already saw Meri in a pic with some of the girls; we don't have to see her in EVERY pic.

Maybe Meri and Janelle are getting along and went to have lunch (perhaps included Christine?) -- or...probably not. Do we know if Kody's on this trip, or was it just the 3 non-favored wives with their not yet adult kids? Did any of the married kids go, too? (orobably not Maddie and Caleb, since they're expecting another baby)

• Love 5

Yes, Kootie was there.  Someone on Reddit posted a pic.

I'm proud to be a clueless old lady.  

Does anyone know who that is in the pic above, with the MM ears?  Christine must have taken the picture.

• Love 3
(edited)
17 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Yes, Kootie was there.  Someone on Reddit posted a pic.

I'm proud to be a clueless old lady.  

Does anyone know who that is in the pic above, with the MM ears?  Christine must have taken the picture.

As I get older being a COL is so much easier on the brain.  I used to be interested in what folks had to say in whatever group I found myself in, but now? Well, sometimes my internal thoughts are so much more entertaining than the dullard conversation swirling around me at any given moment.  I've grown accustomed to just nodding and smiling whenever one expects a response from me. 😎 Nod and smile, nod and smile...keeps me outta trouble also, for I can be quite the smart-mouth, especially if I don't care for somebody.  😒Hehehehe.  😉

Edited by Rabbit Hutch
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

Yes, there is definitely a lot to be said for being a COL. 

• No need for filters anymore. 
  • Don't give a fig about what anybody thinks.
  • No rushing to google some obscure reference so I won't look stupid.  

It's quite liberating.

And while it appears everyone is in CA, maybe, aside from the kids, they are staying at different places and doing different things.  No reports of the kids becoming trash collectors at the beach that I have seen.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

I have officially crossed into Clueless Old Lady territory because I haven't a clue in hell what that IG message is about.

pats sofa-----come and sit by me.  We can be clueless together.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1