Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Rhondinella

Christine Brown: She Wanted a Family, Not Just the Man

I have always wanted to parade around a parking lot wearing a ratty bathrobe!  Sign me up for whatever Christine is wearing!

#stagingiseverything #doNOTlistentoMykeltiforcryingoutloud 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 12

3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I have always wanted to parade around a parking lot wearing a ratty bathrobe!  Sign me up for whatever Christine is wearing!

Even in a blanket, look how skinny she looks!

• Like 8

I find it very telling that Christine has never looked better or more happy than she does now, judging by the instagram pics. Living a monogamous lifestyle, away from the sister wives, really suits her.

The more distance between them, the happier they all really appear to be.

• Like 11
  • Useful 1

10 hours ago, llewis823 said:

Even in a blanket, look how skinny she looks!

I'm shocked at how skinny she has gotten!  Maybe she joined Janelle's health club and listened to that good advice!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 9

On 3/29/2019 at 6:32 AM, neh said:

Didn't Kody just say (on the Aspen wedding episode) that Truly gets hyper if she doesn't eat right? Guess Mykelti didn't see that part.

Yes, he did!

My "quoter" isn't working right this morning.  Grrrrr!

Not only does she get hyper - they said she gets mean!  I would imagine she was a purple minion when she finished slurping up that gigantic sugar bomb!

• Like 4
  • Laugh 3

8 hours ago, Kyanight said:

Didn't Kody just say (on the Aspen wedding episode) that Truly gets hyper if she doesn't eat right? Guess Mykelti didn't see that part.

Yes, he did!

My "quoter" isn't working right this morning.  Grrrrr!

Not only does she get hyper - they said she gets mean!  I would imagine she was a purple minion when she finished slurping up that gigantic sugar bomb!

Yup and Christine said Truely has a hard time making friends because of her moods.

No wonder the poor kid hates the thought of moving to Flagstaff... It's not easy for her to make friends and she's leaving the few friends she's managed to make in Vegas.

Way to go Kootie... It's all about Robyn and what's good for HER kids... To hell with Truely, Gabe, Gwen etc...

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

40 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

But....they were all going to sell in a month!  Mona said so!

Man, I bet old Mona rues the day she taped that episode.

She certainly over-estimated the celebrity cachet of the Brown bunch.  Possibly they paid far more than market value when they purchased originally due to lack of downpayment.

Price history 4023 Wild Eagle Circle, Janelle's house:-

July 2012 listed $402,990

September 2012 price change to $440,500

December 2012 Sold $443,700

I wonder why the price kept adjusting up during the course of construction, I don't believe Janelle ordered upgrades, possibly the granite countertops, but that is nowhere near a $40,000 price increase.

Edited by Sandy W · Reason: additional thought
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 2

37 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

She certainly over-estimated the celebrity cachet of the Brown bunch.  Possibly they paid far more than market value when they purchased originally due to lack of downpayment.

Price history 4023 Wild Eagle Circle, Janelle's house:-

July 2012 listed $402,990

September 2012 price change to $440,500

December 2012 Sold $443,700

I wonder why the price kept adjusting up during the course of construction, I don't believe Janelle ordered upgrades, possibly the granite countertops, but that is nowhere near a $40,000 price increase.

Appliances and window coverings, I bet

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

8 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Appliances and window coverings, I bet

Window coverings? What sort of nincompoops roll the price of WINDOW COVERINGS into their mortgages?

Sigh. I know, I know.

• Laugh 8

Utterly irresponsible parenting, when they have been cautioned about the infected soil, to allow Truely to get down and dirty there.  WTH are they thinkink!

• Like 6

17 hours ago, luvmylabs said:

Just read that the deal on Christine's house fell through.

Potential Buyer to friends:  "Guess what?  I am buying Christine Brown's house!"

Friends:  "Who?"

PB:  "You know, Christine Brown from Sisterwives!  That show about polygamy and how great it is!"

F:  "Huh?"

PB to Realtor:  "Never mind."

• Like 1
  • Laugh 5

Wow the Brown's really know how to throw a party!

Here's a 99 cent hat... Now go have fun blocking the Prairie dogs access so they can't hide from predators.

And what is is it with this family and their inability to proof read anything before posting?

It's only 2 sentences.... Read it before you post.  🙄

• Like 6

So for Truely’s birthday they bring her to plague land and want her to move boulders....sounds about right.  Despite many of my posts, I really don’t dislike most of the Browns, but then they do dumb shit like this.  I don’t understand why anyone is hanging out in plague land, but why are you bringing your child that already almost died once to go hang out in the dirt there? 

I’m not familiar with the Mormon religion and I’m not even sure if the Browns qualify as that anymore, but in their upbringings was it against their teachings to go seek appropriate medical care?   Amongst Truely almost dying, Isabel’s PVC contraption, the circle of cold sores, Meri’s dead tooth, I guess I’m just wondering if they have some aversion to traditional medicine as the first route?  Was Dayton’s injury treated seriously at first or did they lollygag with him too?

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

5 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I’m not familiar with the Mormon religion and I’m not even sure if the Browns qualify as that anymore, but in their upbringings was it against their teachings to go seek appropriate medical care?   Amongst Truely almost dying, Isabel’s PVC contraption, the circle of cold sores, Meri’s dead tooth, I guess I’m just wondering if they have some aversion to traditional medicine as the first route?  Was Dayton’s injury treated seriously at first or did they lollygag with him too?

Good question, I've also wondered if that's why they go to quacks.... 

I'll never forget the hours of screaming and moaning as Maddie went through labor and birth in her mother's filthy bathroom and tub.

Why?...  Why do so many of these people think it's better for the mother to languish in pain until they're exhausted and barely able to enjoy their new baby?

Makes me angry just thinking about it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

So for Truely’s birthday they bring her to plague land and want her to move boulders....sounds about right.  Despite many of my posts, I really don’t dislike most of the Browns, but then they do dumb shit like this.  I don’t understand why anyone is hanging out in plague land, but why are you bringing your child that already almost died once to go hang out in the dirt there? 

I have some devout Mormon relatives and they have no problem seeking medical care. In fact 2 of them also worked in the medical field. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

13 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I'm pretty sure that Day-Un got surgery on his injury soon after it happened.  Also, King Sol had rotten teeth that needed treatment, and Robochin was freaking out about it.  Only the best for Robo's spawn.  I would bet $ that if it was Aurora or Breanna that had scoliosis, Kootie would be singingk a different tune.

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

Plygs don't like going to the doctor because in the old days, there were too many questions about who was who in the family. They also didn't trust doctors since they thought the docs would not provide good care for people who lived an alternative lifestyle. And remember, docs and nurses are required to report abuse, and families couldn't risk being reported for a child bride or a kid who was beaten. Of course, that is all bullshit now (except the abuse reporting). Either the brainwashing goes deep or they just want another excuse to cry persecution.

• Like 6
  • Useful 2

28 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I'm pretty sure that Day-Un got surgery on his injury soon after it happened.  

And the hospital filed suit against Robyn for payment.  This was before the divorce from Meri and the legal marriage to Kody.

• Like 5
  • Surprise 2

29 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Either the brainwashing goes deep or they just want another excuse to cry persecution.

I think it's more likely lack of any kind of insurance.  They'd rather ride things out than self pay.

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

I think it's more likely lack of any kind of insurance. 

Yeah, that too. Especially for this point in time. But the origins were back when insurance wasn't the norm or the family couldn't get insurance due to the family structure. Now it is just part of the bankruptcy plan.

• Like 5

On 4/14/2019 at 4:05 AM, ginger90 said:

Friendly suggestion: edit the address out of posts😃

6A0ECF82-2A09-4842-AB1F-D04EE48DAB53.jpeg

Wow, what a very special birthday the one that almost died on Kody's watch got. I know there was probably nothing better when I was her age was to ride over to the plot of land that my parents brought but now can't build on to take in some deep breaths, hoping I would not contract valley fever or the prairie plague.  I wonder if she is also hearing angels singkingk ? Hopefully the poor kid gets some Dairy Queen, I am sure by now Janelle has filled her punch card for a freeby somewhere that she would offer it to a birthday girl...oh wait, nevermind as she is probably too lazy to jump in the car to bring said gift to the one that almost died on Kody's watch.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1

On 4/15/2019 at 8:40 AM, xwordfanatik said:

I'm pretty sure that Day-Un got surgery on his injury soon after it happened.  Also, King Sol had rotten teeth that needed treatment, and Robochin was freaking out about it.  Only the best for Robo's spawn.  I would bet $ that if it was Aurora or Breanna that had scoliosis, Kootie would be singingk a different tune.

Like Mountain Dew mouth??

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2

They really push the Flagstaff so hard I can’t figure out if they are trying to convince the public, or themselves, that it was worth it. I would almost bet that is someone offered to buy the land, for a development or whatever, they would take it. They got lucky with the vegas houses but they seem to really be in over their heads now. I wonder how long that Plague land sat on the market and why, if the location is so great, no one has previously built on it. No one thinks it’s strange this large amount of land is just sitting there unused? 

I highly doubt they have medical insurance. I can’t imagine the cost for that many people and no one has a job. Even if it was a cheap plan, I can’t see them keeping up with the payments. I can imagine them thinking the family seems healthy so there is no point to having insurance. 

• Like 5

What is a "boutentella?"  Google has no such word.  Is it tradition to give beef jerky and sweet potato fries for a birthday in Germany?  What is she talkingk about?  Who here speaks fluent Christine?

• Like 1
  • Laugh 5

Boutentella, da fuq?

It's a full time job keeping up with what these hillbillies do and say.

• Laugh 4

On 4/14/2019 at 7:29 PM, Irate Panda said:

Sorry Panda, sometimes my tablet acts up and today it wants to quote you lol..

Anyways I have a German friend and she always puts out a tray like that with cheese and meats but she calls it "Vesper"

She does it whenever we visit, never said anything about birthday tradition..  *shrug*

• Useful 3

#healthy food?????

Yes, sweet potato fries are slightly healthier than white potato fries, but I wouldn't call them health food.  And since when is black licorice not candy?

• Like 1

"Boutentella" doesn't even sound German.  Boudin means sausage in French (and German) cuisine.  "-ella" is a typically Italian suffix, used to signify that something is little, or a girl.  Was Christine referring to what Kody gives her on her birthday?  Or what she gives him on his birthday? - "puttanella" is a young woman who dresses provocatively (a tart).  Pute alors!

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

1 hour ago, deirdra said:

Boudin means sausage in French.... Was Christine referring to what Kody gives her on her birthday? 

BINGO!  😂

• Laugh 2