Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, luvmylabs said:

Just read that the deal on Christine's house fell through.

Potential Buyer to friends:  "Guess what?  I am buying Christine Brown's house!"

Friends:  "Who?"

PB:  "You know, Christine Brown from Sisterwives!  That show about polygamy and how great it is!"

F:  "Huh?"

PB to Realtor:  "Never mind."

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Wow the Brown's really know how to throw a party!

Here's a 99 cent hat... Now go have fun blocking the Prairie dogs access so they can't hide from predators.

And what is is it with this family and their inability to proof read anything before posting?

It's only 2 sentences.... Read it before you post.  🙄

• Love 8

So for Truely’s birthday they bring her to plague land and want her to move boulders....sounds about right.  Despite many of my posts, I really don’t dislike most of the Browns, but then they do dumb shit like this.  I don’t understand why anyone is hanging out in plague land, but why are you bringing your child that already almost died once to go hang out in the dirt there? 

I’m not familiar with the Mormon religion and I’m not even sure if the Browns qualify as that anymore, but in their upbringings was it against their teachings to go seek appropriate medical care?   Amongst Truely almost dying, Isabel’s PVC contraption, the circle of cold sores, Meri’s dead tooth, I guess I’m just wondering if they have some aversion to traditional medicine as the first route?  Was Dayton’s injury treated seriously at first or did they lollygag with him too?

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I’m not familiar with the Mormon religion and I’m not even sure if the Browns qualify as that anymore, but in their upbringings was it against their teachings to go seek appropriate medical care?   Amongst Truely almost dying, Isabel’s PVC contraption, the circle of cold sores, Meri’s dead tooth, I guess I’m just wondering if they have some aversion to traditional medicine as the first route?  Was Dayton’s injury treated seriously at first or did they lollygag with him too?

Good question, I've also wondered if that's why they go to quacks.... 

I'll never forget the hours of screaming and moaning as Maddie went through labor and birth in her mother's filthy bathroom and tub.

Why?...  Why do so many of these people think it's better for the mother to languish in pain until they're exhausted and barely able to enjoy their new baby?

Makes me angry just thinking about it.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

So for Truely’s birthday they bring her to plague land and want her to move boulders....sounds about right.  Despite many of my posts, I really don’t dislike most of the Browns, but then they do dumb shit like this.  I don’t understand why anyone is hanging out in plague land, but why are you bringing your child that already almost died once to go hang out in the dirt there? 

I have some devout Mormon relatives and they have no problem seeking medical care. In fact 2 of them also worked in the medical field. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I'm pretty sure that Day-Un got surgery on his injury soon after it happened.  Also, King Sol had rotten teeth that needed treatment, and Robochin was freaking out about it.  Only the best for Robo's spawn.  I would bet $ that if it was Aurora or Breanna that had scoliosis, Kootie would be singingk a different tune.

• Love 2

Plygs don't like going to the doctor because in the old days, there were too many questions about who was who in the family. They also didn't trust doctors since they thought the docs would not provide good care for people who lived an alternative lifestyle. And remember, docs and nurses are required to report abuse, and families couldn't risk being reported for a child bride or a kid who was beaten. Of course, that is all bullshit now (except the abuse reporting). Either the brainwashing goes deep or they just want another excuse to cry persecution.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
28 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I'm pretty sure that Day-Un got surgery on his injury soon after it happened.  

And the hospital filed suit against Robyn for payment.  This was before the divorce from Meri and the legal marriage to Kody.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Either the brainwashing goes deep or they just want another excuse to cry persecution.

I think it's more likely lack of any kind of insurance.  They'd rather ride things out than self pay.

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

I think it's more likely lack of any kind of insurance. 

Yeah, that too. Especially for this point in time. But the origins were back when insurance wasn't the norm or the family couldn't get insurance due to the family structure. Now it is just part of the bankruptcy plan.

• Love 5
On 4/14/2019 at 4:05 AM, ginger90 said:

Friendly suggestion: edit the address out of posts😃

6A0ECF82-2A09-4842-AB1F-D04EE48DAB53.jpeg

Wow, what a very special birthday the one that almost died on Kody's watch got. I know there was probably nothing better when I was her age was to ride over to the plot of land that my parents brought but now can't build on to take in some deep breaths, hoping I would not contract valley fever or the prairie plague.  I wonder if she is also hearing angels singkingk ? Hopefully the poor kid gets some Dairy Queen, I am sure by now Janelle has filled her punch card for a freeby somewhere that she would offer it to a birthday girl...oh wait, nevermind as she is probably too lazy to jump in the car to bring said gift to the one that almost died on Kody's watch.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 4/15/2019 at 8:40 AM, xwordfanatik said:

I'm pretty sure that Day-Un got surgery on his injury soon after it happened.  Also, King Sol had rotten teeth that needed treatment, and Robochin was freaking out about it.  Only the best for Robo's spawn.  I would bet $ that if it was Aurora or Breanna that had scoliosis, Kootie would be singingk a different tune.

Like Mountain Dew mouth??

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

They really push the Flagstaff so hard I can’t figure out if they are trying to convince the public, or themselves, that it was worth it. I would almost bet that is someone offered to buy the land, for a development or whatever, they would take it. They got lucky with the vegas houses but they seem to really be in over their heads now. I wonder how long that Plague land sat on the market and why, if the location is so great, no one has previously built on it. No one thinks it’s strange this large amount of land is just sitting there unused? 

I highly doubt they have medical insurance. I can’t imagine the cost for that many people and no one has a job. Even if it was a cheap plan, I can’t see them keeping up with the payments. I can imagine them thinking the family seems healthy so there is no point to having insurance. 

• Love 5

What is a "boutentella?"  Google has no such word.  Is it tradition to give beef jerky and sweet potato fries for a birthday in Germany?  What is she talkingk about?  Who here speaks fluent Christine?

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
On 4/14/2019 at 7:29 PM, Irate Panda said:

Sorry Panda, sometimes my tablet acts up and today it wants to quote you lol..

Anyways I have a German friend and she always puts out a tray like that with cheese and meats but she calls it "Vesper"

She does it whenever we visit, never said anything about birthday tradition..  *shrug*

• Useful 5
  • Love 1

"Boutentella" doesn't even sound German.  Boudin means sausage in French (and German) cuisine.  "-ella" is a typically Italian suffix, used to signify that something is little, or a girl.  Was Christine referring to what Kody gives her on her birthday?  Or what she gives him on his birthday? - "puttanella" is a young woman who dresses provocatively (a tart).  Pute alors!

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

I asked a German friend of mine if she could figure it out.  She thinks Christine meant "Bunten Teller."  It's literally a colorful (or clashing) dish and not a birthday tradition at all.  Christine may have heard as in a collection of chocolates and translated it in her head to a collection of snacks or someone she knows may have used that expression.  With Christine, who knows?

Edited by Absolom
  • Useful 6
  • LOL 4
11 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I asked a German friend of mine if she could figure it out.  She thinks Christine meant "Bunten Teller."  It's literally a colorful (or clashing) dish and not a birthday tradition at all.  Christine may have heard as in a collection of chocolates and translated it in her head to a collection of snacks or someone she knows may have used that expression.  With Christine, who knows?

If true, I love that she not only bastardized the name but also the meaning. It’s a fail all the way around.

Insert the commercial, “that’s not how it goes! That’s not how any of this goes!”

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

Bunter Teller is a German Christmas plate of goodies/cookies for everyone, not a present for the birthday girl like Kootie's boudin-ella.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 7
On 4/14/2019 at 4:05 AM, ginger90 said:

Friendly suggestion: edit the address out of posts😃

6A0ECF82-2A09-4842-AB1F-D04EE48DAB53.jpeg

Awe

How sweet!

Little truly got to spend her birthday with her mom and her mom's boyfriend.

Doing what they wanted to do.

Lucky girl

• LOL 10
6 minutes ago, Kijod1 said:

Awe

How sweet!

Little truly got to spend her birthday with her mom and her mom's  boyfriend.

Doing what they wanted to do.

Lucky girl

Little truly got to spend her birthday with her mom and her mom's  married boyfriend.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
On 4/7/2019 at 10:49 PM, toodles said:

Christine is much more likable the Meri.  I can see her doing well at selling this crap.

I'm tempted to buy something just because I like her, lol! I think I will mosey on over to her page, just for hahas.

Speaking of, a couple of weeks ago I went to a consignment store with my sister and I ended up trying on a top with a lipstick tube print. It was kind of cute but when I modeled it for my sister, she gave it a no. I told her it was LuLaRoe and she said "I don't like their stuff, it doesn't fit right." And she's not a Sister Wives viewer so has no prejudice against LuLaRoe based on her feelings about the Browns, lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Gothish520 said:

I'm tempted to buy something just because I like her, lol! I think I will mosey on over to her page, just for hahas.

How about this....

If Christine tells us WHO Maddie was referring to in her meltdown tweets and WHAT it was about we buy a LulaRoe item.  

It could be an ongoing thing.... Sales for info. 😂

• Useful 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
On 4/19/2019 at 11:22 AM, Absolom said:

I'm guessing maybe it was a tradition in her family to put out snacks for the birthday person on a colorful tray.

I like snacks and colorful trays, so I'm in!

• Love 10

So does everyone remember a few seasons ago, when Kody stated his surprise that he and Christine were having such a rough patch, cause in their 20 years of marriage they had always gotten along and never had any problems until Robyn joined the family?

I was rewatching this clip of Christine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP9F7sQ2O4E

It's really sad that she spent the first 20 years of her marriage doing whatever Kody wanted, and just "kept sweet" and never had a voice. Then she sees that Robyn gets a voice, and wants one to, but Kody doesn't like her being argumentative.

It's sad, cause now on later episodes, Christine always apologizes for her behavior during that time, and says she was bratty and jealous, but you never hear Kody acknowledge any wrong that he may have done during that time. It all falls on Christine's shoulders to take the blame.

So Robyn gets a strong voice in her marriage and the family, but Kody only wants her to have it. I really feel sorry for Christine, cause she just fell back into that roll of "being sweet" and worshipping Kody, to get their marriage back on track.

• Love 3

Not only was Christine expected to keep sweet and hero-worship Kootie, she also had to pretend to love Robyn.  

The most devoted wife is Christine, and all she got for years was disdain from Kootie.  When he insisted on taking quack therapist Nancy on the Galveston trip?  GTFOOH.

• Love 8
52 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

*gasp* It looks like those buttons could actually be buttoned!  Christine apparently didn't get the memo about buying toddler sized jean jackets.

Christine looks 100% better than Meri ever has in this LLR outfit.  I hope she does rilly well with her sales, maybe even surpass Meri's volume and become her Mentor.

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
26 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Christine looks 100% better than Meri ever has in this LLR outfit.  I hope she does rilly well with her sales, maybe even surpass Meri's volume and become her Mentor.

Absolutely, Christine looks really cute in a lot of the outfits she's been wearing lately.

Christine seems to know what size she is and understands mixing prints with other items.

Meri goes around in size 6 when she's probably more like 16+++

I used to talk to a lady on another site that lived in LV and had seen some members of the Brown family standing in a restaurant foyer type area waiting to be seated.... She said when she first saw them she wasn't sure and walked nearer until she was almost right beside them to get a better look because they were so much BIGGER than she expected.... she had a hard time believing it was the Brown's.

IIRC she said it was Kody, Robyn, Christine, Meri, Mariah and another older girl.

She said they were all taller than she expected and that "Meri was built like a brick shithouse" her words exactly..... She said she felt like a little peanut next to her 😂

I never thought they were particularly tall or BIG (other than Janelle)  but after that I started to pay attention to them and their surroundings for reference.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
6 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

*gasp* It looks like those buttons could actually be buttoned!  Christine apparently didn't get the memo about buying toddler sized jean jackets.

However, even though Christine does not have big arms the sleeves on that jacket are still tight.  Does Lulano save 1/64 of a yard of fabric by making all the sleeves really snug?  Also, the roll does not look thick enough.  Are the sleeves rolled up because they don't actually come down to the wrist?

• Love 4

It looks like living next to LIittle Plague on the Prairie agrees with Christine.  She's lost some weight, and she looks happy. And, I dont believe that Robyn's got her claws on the title to Christine's house, so good on her.  Maybe she does have something to be happy about.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
20 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

46605B80-64E0-4415-9135-D6EF1E1726B6.jpeg

Aaaaw she looks so cute and pleased with herself in her Juicy Fruit dress.  Looks like she had fun and I hope the rest of the family came out to see her perform.  I recall Mayday 70+ years ago in elementary school. we were required to wear all white and my mother would take the day off work to see the spectacle.  I was never May Queen but remember feeling very important dancing the maypole and participating in Indian Club drills after the maypole.  I'm pleased to see it still goes on in some places, I don't think they do that anymore where I live now.

• Love 10
(edited)
On 4/27/2019 at 12:20 PM, ginger90 said:

5BCB5678-EEAA-4077-8297-F6F69FE62FFF.jpeg

EEAD8172-6CBD-4302-BE02-DC92EF8ACF2A.jpeg

I hope pictures like this toasts Meri's buns, because here's late-to-the-party Christine looking great in a LLN dress and a jacket that actually fits and flatters her figure, as opposed to Meri's trying-too-hard sausage casing jackets and questionable footwear.  Christine looks 10 years younger.  If I'm in the market for a polyester dress with a polka-dotted shark eyeball pattern and I have to choose between Meri and Christine based on their photos, I'm going Christine every time because she actually manages to make some of these clothes look good.

And I'm old, is the red clicker in her hand used to take a selfie?

And why is it that I look absolutely nothing like I l do in the mirror every single time I take a selfie? Like, who is that person on my phone?  Surely that's not what I look like!! (sorry, that's a little ragey and off-topic).

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

Truely is a cutie.  

I read somewhere that LuLaNo is discontinuing the kid's clothing line.  That seems like a mistake.  Kids make some (only some) of the prints cute.  

And kids grow fast, so they outgrow the clothes as they disintegrate. The problem is the clothes are overpriced.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1