Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

It's worse for the taxpayers than Kody's social security being split four ways.  They would each get a widow's check of the full widow's amount.  It would be the same as a man who was married for 10 years each to four different women.  They each get the full amount if they are the appropriate age.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

watching it last night--- a few thoughts.

First, Christine has really dropped some poundage and is looking pretty good. Must be the  being  central character bonus lately maybe?

I do understand Cody meeting with the architect/designer/ whatever to explain the needs for the family build. However I thought it was REALLy quite excessive for EACH wife to have the equivalent of a single family home. I mean, I get that they each need their space and that  for their kids, but there has to be so much unnecessary overlap. When he was giving rough square footage estimates, that's when it really seemed OVERTHETOP to me. He said Roby, because she has so many kids and they are at home, would need 3500 SF. I had a house that was 3500 SF and granted, we were only with 2 kids and later empty nesters, but that is really a big house. 

I think TLC must pay some nice $$$$$$$$$.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

How does Kody think building this massive mansion would be cheaper than building 4 normal sized houses???  And I don’t believe 3,500 sq feet is necessary at all!!  

When I left my husband we moved into a 1200 square foot home.  Me and my herd of kids.  Every single one of us LOVES that little home!  I don't understand why big is so necessary!

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Absolom said:

's worse for the taxpayers than Kody's social security being split four ways.  They would each get a widow's check of the full widow's amount.  It would be the same as a man who was married for 10 years each to four different women.  They each get the full amount if they are the appropriate age.  

Yes, and to avoid discrimination, if the government legalized this, they would have to legalize EVERY plural arrangement, straight, gay, bisexual, however many people you wanted.  If you REALLY wanted to carry this to the extreme you could marry 100 (or more) people and they would ALL be entitled to social security - both spousal and widow/widower.  If you were poor, wouldn't the thought of being one of a hundred spouses (face it, your family obligations could easily be avoided) be rather attractive when there is a guaranteed pay-off?  There would obviously be an outcry to rewrite the laws but how?  Add to this custody and child support in the event of a divorce (potentially 99 other parents?)  and the courts would spend all their resources on this insanity.  But us boring monogamists just DO NOT UNDERSTAND!  Especially when Janelle was acting like it was a hardship to be able to file as head of household!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, mayvenne said:

watching it last night--- a few thoughts.

First, Christine has really dropped some poundage and is looking pretty good. Must be the  being  central character bonus lately maybe?

I do understand Cody meeting with the architect/designer/ whatever to explain the needs for the family build. However I thought it was REALLy quite excessive for EACH wife to have the equivalent of a single family home. I mean, I get that they each need their space and that  for their kids, but there has to be so much unnecessary overlap. When he was giving rough square footage estimates, that's when it really seemed OVERTHETOP to me. He said Roby, because she has so many kids and they are at home, would need 3500 SF. I had a house that was 3500 SF and granted, we were only with 2 kids and later empty nesters, but that is really a big house. 

I think TLC must pay some nice $$$$$$$$$.

AGREED. My house is 2300 sq ft and I have five kids under 15!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, tabloidlover said:

How does Kody think building this massive mansion would be cheaper than building 4 normal sized houses???  And I don’t believe 3,500 sq feet is necessary at all!!  

I think he just doesn’t want to have to move his butt from house to house, even if it’s in the same cul-de-sac. 

The idea of planning this with no input of any kind from the harem just pisses me off. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Kyanight said:

But I also saw Robyn freak out because Kody disagreed with her and they were just talking and she said he was being abusive - or something to that effect.    I had never questioned her accusations that David was abusive - so I did a double-take at the TV because Kody was FAR from abusive.

And we all know how Sobyn has manipulated history to suit her needs.   That creepy picture and the whole "stole my cookie" speech - both high drama depictions of what she wants people to think, not necessarily what has basis in reality.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

I think he just doesn’t want to have to move his butt from house to house, even if it’s in the same cul-de-sac. 

The idea of planning this with no input of any kind from the harem just pisses me off. 

There are four wives and one Kootie.  If the four women agree on something, they need to put on their big girl underwear and block the idiot.  He can't force them to sign on for a communal house.  Of course, he couldn't force them to relocate to AZ either, but like obedient little minions, they packed up and left.  Maybe they deserve to be crammed into one house.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, MonicaM said:

There are four wives and one Kootie.  If the four women agree on something, they need to put on their big girl underwear and block the idiot.  He can't force them to sign on for a communal house.  Of course, he couldn't force them to relocate to AZ either, but like obedient little minions, they packed up and left.  Maybe they deserve to be crammed into one house.

Totally agree. But they don’t even know this is being planned behind their backs. That alone would cause me NEVER to agree. 

Can this be for real? If it is scripted, what is the point of presenting Kody in such a negative, thoughtless, insensitive, coercive light?

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

Totally agree. But they don’t even know this is being planned behind their backs. That alone would cause me NEVER to agree. 

Can this be for real? If it is scripted, what is the point of presenting Kody in such a negative, thoughtless, insensitive, coercive light?

The presentation of Kody in this light is IMO, the producers finally insisting on the Browns getting real.  This falls in line with Aspyn and Gabe asking the hard questions, along with Meri's subtle snark about wife status.  These situations would have been unheard of when the show was at it's peak, but it's do or die time now for the Browns and they will go along to keep the show going.

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, MonicaM said:

Kody was being dragged by his ball hairs by Robyn and the other three followed along - probably for a variety of reasons.

2 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

The presentation of Kody in this light is IMO, the producers finally insisting on the Browns getting real.  This falls in line with Aspyn and Gabe asking the hard questions, along with Meri's subtle snark about wife status.  These situations would have been unheard of when the show was at it's peak, but it's do or die time now for the Browns and they will go along to keep the show going.

The camera crew are also making comments and showing different reactions with their cameras that they didn't use to do/show.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Finchers said:

AGREED. My house is 2300 sq ft and I have five kids under 15!

Our home is 3650 Sq ft and it was perfect when we had kids at home but now we're empty nesters and I hate it every time I have to vacuum, clean the various bathrooms, dust, wash floors etc... Going up and down stairs over and over to do it all.

The Brown's aren't real big on cleaning so I guess that won't be a factor.

I think they'd be fine with 1200 Sq ft for each wives private area and then one large common area for family get togethers and holidays.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Joan of Argh said:

I think they'd be fine with 1200 Sq ft for each wives private area and then one large common area for family get togethers and holidays.

I live alone in 1200 sq. feet and that's plenty.  Of course I don't run the fashion empire that Meri does.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

Poor Aspyn.  She really has no idea, or she chooses to ignore, the fact that Kootie disparaged Christine from day 1, and even before.  Nachos, anyone?  

Never mind that they've never had the ebil gov'mint licensed marriage.  Dear Aspyn:  please do not let Mitch (and why is he called Mitch?  His first name is David.  Is that his dad's name?) talk you into polygamy when he gets "the calling."  

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Poor Aspyn.  She really has no idea, or she chooses to ignore, the fact that Kootie disparaged Christine from day 1, and even before.  Nachos, anyone?  

Never mind that they've never had the ebil gov'mint licensed marriage.  Dear Aspyn:  please do not let Mitch (and why is he called Mitch?  His first name is David.  Is that his dad's name?) talk you into polygamy when he gets "the calling."  

His middle name is Mitchell.

Aspyn is the only one who has acknowledged this anniversary on social media.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Yes, I knew his middle name was Mitchell.  Just curious as to why he's not Dave or David?  

Poor Aspyn.  She's such a lovely young lady, and hopefully will nix any hint of Mitch/David taking additional wives.  

Dear Aspyn:  Please do not think you have to validate your parents by accepting anything less than an entire man, all the time.  

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Yes, I knew his middle name was Mitchell.  Just curious as to why he's not Dave or David?  

Poor Aspyn.  She's such a lovely young lady, and hopefully will nix any hint of Mitch/David taking additional wives.  

Dear Aspyn:  Please do not think you have to validate your parents by accepting anything less than an entire man, all the time.  

It seems to me there are already tons of Davids in this crowd (not the Browns but the AUB or whatever the affiliation is).

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

16570EC6-AAF1-4E88-94D8-12F690462271.jpeg

Wow, now that is what I call a breakfast drink!!!!! Comatose from sugar overload and the sugar crash to come.   I think that we can tell Mykelti is watching Truely while Christine is cruising.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, neh said:

Wow, now that is what I call a breakfast drink!!!!! Comatose from sugar overload and the sugar crash to come.   I think that we can tell Mykelti is watching Truely while Christine is cruising.

Didn't Kody just say (on the Aspen wedding episode) that Truly gets hyper if she doesn't eat right? Guess Mykelti didn't see that part.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Didn't Kody just say (on the Aspen wedding episode) that Truly gets hyper if she doesn't eat right? Guess Mykelti didn't see that part.

Yes, he did!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

I just posted a picture yesterday that I took over a year and a half ago.

Haha, yeah that's true. Somewhat weird though to post an old picture when you are on a cruise.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

1199182774_ScreenShot2019-03-29at8_36_56AM.png.d1c1696ca3bab2e7d3e6c2b06e973d10.png

She posted 14 hours ago. First of all she  lost half her body. Second, thought she was on a cruise?

Good lord...those glasses, NO, NO, NO!  😲

What is it with this family and horrible frames!

• Love 4
On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 12:08 PM, tabloidlover said:

It would be cheaper to build one  foundation and one roof.

• Love 2
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Higgins said:

Also, 4 exterior walls, rather than 16, running plumbing and electrical services to 1 building versus 4.

Plus the added benefit of the central common room, where King Kody could conduct his daily theatrics.

Edited by Sandy W
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Higgins said:

It would be cheaper to build four separate houses and then dig underground tunnels under each one so Kodoof could sneak around to his heart's content and his wives would never have to do something awful like pass each other in the hallway.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

It would be cheaper to build four separate houses and then dig underground tunnels under each one so Kodoof could sneak around to his heart's content and his wives would never have to do something awful like pass each other in the hallway.

God forbid.  They won't even ride in the same vehicle when they go to that quack Nancy.  Are they going to take her with them?  "My walls are up."  LOL

• LOL 9

But the interior walls between the four units are basically like exterior walls (soundproofing, ick). And the roof in that draft has MULTIPLE elevations. They want a full basement garage; digging a basement in AZ is a nightmare, much less one that big. Although they will save on running electricity in one trench to the house, each unit will need their own breakers and (multiple) A/C units. If water has to be pumped, that means multiple wells, because one well will not serve four units at once. If it has to be hauled, each unit will need it's own tank(s).

I couldn't tell from the plan, but did Kody have any other rooms other than the common area/kitchen? I guess he doesn't need anything else except a massive easy chair/lounger to lay in all day long, roaming the Interwebz.

It is still four+ homes being built, just with some common walls. Flag will so not sign off on that thing.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

It is still four+ homes being built, just with some common walls. Flag will so not sign off on that thing.

I would love to see an actual filing for that monstrosity.  And the fireworks when it's nixed.  I can hear the Persecution Trumpet sounding already.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
(edited)

I just took a peak at the Flagstaff City limits map, and Coyote Pass is actually outside of it. So Coco County will have jurisdiction over the build and may be a bit more lenient. Could be the reason they bought there instead of Trees Hill.

(I still don't think it will be built)

Edited by Galloway Cave
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

I don't know, they might just be able to swing one more season out of these clowns if Kody puts his foot down and insists that his wives will be sharing one house.  I might just pop some corn and pull up a seat to watch those fireworks.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Also, plumbing is cheaper when it's paired, or back-to-back. Kitchen sink on this wall, kitchen sink on the same wall in the next unit, bathroom here/bathroom same place on the other side of the wall. 

I need to look at the screen shot of the plan someone posted for us (thank you) and see how much pairing is happening. I did notice that the laundry areas are scattered, maybe they're paired with other plumbing. 

• Useful 1

02FCB27D-EDBC-4A58-8431-7D0C09BD7D81.jpeg

christine_brownsw

Our Room Attendant in the #lularoecruise2019 left wonderful and creative towel creations. #towelfolding #cruise #hobbies#blessedlife

And the best dressed award goes to.......

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

02FCB27D-EDBC-4A58-8431-7D0C09BD7D81.jpeg

christine_brownsw

Our Room Attendant in the #lularoecruise2019 left wonderful and creative towel creations. #towelfolding #cruise #hobbies#blessedlife

And the best dressed award goes to.......

The best dressed award goes to --- the only passenger aboard not decked out in LULARags.

• LOL 13
  • Love 6
On 3/29/2019 at 7:39 AM, Tuxcat said:

1199182774_ScreenShot2019-03-29at8_36_56AM.png.d1c1696ca3bab2e7d3e6c2b06e973d10.png

She posted 14 hours ago. First of all she  lost half her body. Second, thought she was on a cruise?

Cristine seems to be aging really well.  I like her look!

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Cristine seems to be aging really well.  I like her look!

Robyn will sabotage that...  Lol

I really hope they build Kooties mansion... Robyn will have them all running for cover.  

Several seasons back Christine said she's a stress eater... Robyn will make sure there's plenty of stress.  😫

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, suomi said:

Also, plumbing is cheaper when it's paired, or back-to-back. Kitchen sink on this wall, kitchen sink on the same wall in the next unit, bathroom here/bathroom same place on the other side of the wall. 

I need to look at the screen shot of the plan someone posted for us (thank you) and see how much pairing is happening. I did notice that the laundry areas are scattered, maybe they're paired with other plumbing. 

They are going to have to have aseptic system the size of New Mexico.

• LOL 10
  • Love 6

Kootie's bullshit alone is enough to clog up several toilets.  It would be LOL funny to see him splattered with shit, like when they took that road trip.

Good job, sons of Kootie, if in fact, you turned the valves and made it happen.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4