Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Dirt, sage brush, rocks, a few ugly trees in the distance that look like jack pines and an oversized bump that the Brown's call a mountain.

My thoughts exactly.  Hasn't she lived in Wyoming and possibly Montana?  They would have had to drive through Colorado and other beautiful areas in between their moves and on all of their vacations even if they lived in ugly spots.  I hope none of they are allergic to sage (I am).

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Just rewatched Christine saying that it's the most gorgeous property she's EVER seen....

Obviously she doesn't get out much or travel because I'd honestly have to say it's one of the most mediocre properties I've ever seen.

Dirt, sage brush, rocks, a few ugly trees in the distance that look like jack pines and an oversized bump that the Brown's call a mountain.

Someone needs to tell Christine,,, that sound she hears isn't angels singing... it's prairie dogs screeching as they drop dead from plague.

Maybe it's prettier in person?

And oh lord, that plague thing, yikes and gadzooks - Shelbie would be eating my dust as I high-tailed it out of there after that revelation!

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Just rewatched Christine saying that it's the most gorgeous property she's EVER seen....

Obviously she doesn't get out much or travel because I'd honestly have to say it's one of the most mediocre properties I've ever seen.

Someone needs to tell Christine,,, that sound she hears isn't angels singing... it's prairie dogs screeching as they drop dead from plague.

I wish they’d stop it with the over praise. It gets so annoying and gushing over things is a pet peeve of mine. Most gorgeous you’ve ever seen? Tells me you haven’t gotten out much. Maybe most gorgeous you’ve ever tried to buy/build or most gorgeous you can afford or more gorgeous than you could have imagined, but most gorgeous you’ve ever seen?  Um ok

I think the property is fine for what it is and has a nice view. If the Browns were local to the area, I’d understand the praise more because people often have an attachment to where they live. But just seeing it and feeling like angels are singing comes across as a huge act. 

• Love 13

I wish they’d stop it with the over praise. It gets so annoying and gushing over things is a pet peeve of mine. Most gorgeous you’ve ever seen? Tells me you haven’t gotten out much. Maybe most gorgeous you’ve ever tried to buy/build or most gorgeous you can afford or more gorgeous than you could have imagined, but most gorgeous you’ve ever seen?  Um ok

I think the property is fine for what it is and has a nice view. If the Browns were local to the area, I’d understand the praise more because people often have an attachment to where they live. But just seeing it and feeling like angels are singing comes across as a huge act. 

• Love 3
  • Are the Angels singing to welcome you to Heaven because you’ve  just drop dead from the prairie dog plague?
  • Shouldn’t land covered with a plague be going at a discount rate?
  • I ain’t mad at the prairie dogs, they’re  just out there #LivingTheirWhy #BecauseTheyCan like Meri.  
  • LOL 13
  • Love 5

They just can't be normal can they....

Maybe a toddler would make snow angels in in that "dusting" of snow but adults usually wait for an actual snowfall so your boots etc aren't grinding into dirt.

They're constantly doing stupid shit to prove how extremely HAPPY they are and how awesome their plig lifestyle is!!!!!

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

She doesn’t look bad in this LuLaNo, but can any of these people think of the setting of pictures?

4346B9EC-8AED-4EDA-AAC3-6BC36F8B4D9F.jpeg

Not attractive, no thank you.

364179F1-F5B3-492C-98B6-2EB561A9032B.jpeg

Ysabel doesn't look bad because regardless of what you think about it, she is ONLY wearing one print, she's young and thin, and the dress fits her properly - she's not stuffed in like a sausage (looking at you Meri.)

They, of course, then have to show the leggings.  In order to appear in public wearing these, I would need someone following me around making it clear I was doing this at gunpoint!

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
On 3/19/2019 at 7:15 AM, ginger90 said:

She doesn’t look bad in this LuLaNo, but can any of these people think of the setting of pictures?

4346B9EC-8AED-4EDA-AAC3-6BC36F8B4D9F.jpeg

Not attractive, no thank you.

364179F1-F5B3-492C-98B6-2EB561A9032B.jpeg

There is So Much going on in the St Pat's photo that it took me a couple minutes to spot the shamrock. (Yes, I looked at it that long). I was like WTH does this mess have to do with SPD? Lousy angle maybe but that left thigh is ... quite generous. 

• LOL 2

She's young and looks fine but wtf is it with this family and their odd poses??

I'm not sure what that pose is communicating...  Is it supposed to be sexy with a pouty kiss lips?

She says she's "rocking her outfit... So when you're rockin your outfit you pout and put your hands on your head? 😮

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

She says she's "rocking her outfit... So when you're rockin your outfit you pout and put your hands on your head? 😮

Like your avatar!!  Are you rocking any clothes today?

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

not trying to defend Christine, but one of my grampa's LOVED the desert.  Always said it was one of the most beautiful places he had ever seen.  Looked like sand & ratty shrubs to everyone else, but to him it was a picture of heaven. 

Some folks think beaches are beautiful, some go nuts for mountains & trees, and there's some that really do love a scrubby looking desert. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Steff said:

not trying to defend Christine, but one of my grampa's LOVED the desert.  Always said it was one of the most beautiful places he had ever seen.  Looked like sand & ratty shrubs to everyone else, but to him it was a picture of heaven. 

Some folks think beaches are beautiful, some go nuts for mountains & trees, and there's some that really do love a scrubby looking desert. 

Very good point!

• Love 6

The light is beautiful in the desert for a few hours near sunrise and sunset. The vistas slowly turn blue and purple and remain for awhile and then fade away. I live in Red Rocks country in the Mojave Desert (Saint George). The soil is red-orange, the hills are red-orange. Blue, blue sky, red rocks, lots of stars if you're not in a highly populated area with lots of lights like Vegas. (Las Vegas means The Stars).  

• Love 11
15 hours ago, suomi said:

The light is beautiful in the desert for a few hours near sunrise and sunset. The vistas slowly turn blue and purple and remain for awhile and then fade away. I live in Red Rocks country in the Mojave Desert (Saint George). The soil is red-orange, the hills are red-orange. Blue, blue sky, red rocks, lots of stars if you're not in a highly populated area with lots of lights like Vegas. (Las Vegas means The Stars).  

Sounds very cool.  Do you ever run into FT or Mykelti?  🙂

• Love 4
3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:
18 hours ago, suomi said:

Sounds very cool.  Do you ever run into FT or Mykelti?  🙂

I wonder how many people end up on Sister Wives message boards because they know the people in real life, rather than because they watch the show?

Someone (could have been Suomi) said she banks on the OTHER side of town so doesn't run into FT - sadly!  lol

I have a friend who grew up with Paige Mcgee, from Seeking Sister Wives.  She's told me all kinds of stories that leave you scratching your head - Paige is really messed up.  It's interesting hearing things from people who KNOW, rather than just forming opinions from what you SEE on TV.

I also know April Rampton who is Sophie McGee's mother.  Sophie is the second wife of the Winder family, on Seeking Sister Wives.  (Very nice lady, by the way.  And a polygamist whose husband died.) She has known Robyn her entire life, and although she doesn't say anything terrible about her, she doesn't care for her much.   She said Robyn was always very shallow and vain as a young woman.

• Useful 9
  • Love 12
24 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

She has known Robyn her entire life, and although she doesn't say anything terrible about her, she doesn't care for her much.   She said Robyn was always very shallow and vain as a young woman.

Ohhhh, inside info.  Love it.

• Love 11
24 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

I wonder how many people end up on Sister Wives message boards because they know the people in real life, rather than because they watch the show?

Someone (could have been Suomi) said she banks on the OTHER side of town so doesn't run into FT - sadly!  lol

I have a friend who grew up with Paige Mcgee, from Seeking Sister Wives.  She's told me all kinds of stories that leave you scratching your head - Paige is really messed up.  It's interesting hearing things from people who KNOW, rather than just forming opinions from what you SEE on TV.

I also know April Rampton who is Sophie McGee's mother.  Sophie is the second wife of the Winder family, on Seeking Sister Wives.  (Very nice lady, by the way.  And a polygamist whose husband died.) She has known Robyn her entire life, and although she doesn't say anything terrible about her, she doesn't care for her much.   She said Robyn was always very shallow and vain as a young woman.

Oooh, girl, you been holding out on us! I need more deets!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Gothish520 said:

Oooh, girl, you been holding out on us! I need more deets!

You know me - if there had been anything newsworthy, I would have passed it along.   April doesn't badmouth ANYONE, so she doesn't say anything really juicy.   She hardly mentions the Brown Clowns at all.

My friend who knows Paige DOES say stuff, but I only know one or two people on this board who also watch that show so it wasn't worth bringing up.  Suffice it to say, she is one crazy bitch.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Kyanight said:

My friend who knows Paige DOES say stuff, but I only know one or two people on this board who also watch that show so it wasn't worth bringing up.  Suffice it to say, she is one crazy bitch.

Yeah, I suspected after the stalking arrest there had to be something off with Bernie and Paige McGee.....

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Kyanight said:

You know me - if there had been anything newsworthy, I would have passed it along.   April doesn't badmouth ANYONE, so she doesn't say anything really juicy.   She hardly mentions the Brown Clowns at all.

Just watching the show Paige comes off as someone with a LOT of issues... And a very NASTY side.

Fibber McGee just comes off as a horny fat turd.

I feel sorry for the 2 boys. 🙁

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Kyanight said:

I will meet you over at the SSW board, lol!

• LOL 2
7 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Ohhhh, inside info.  Love it.

I'm on so many boards about the sister wives.  I remember someone a few years ago that worked with someone from Robyn's family or close family member.  Said that she is what would be referred to as a mean girl  growing up and usually gets what she wants.  Can't remember the website..  She kinda hinted at things, but she had to stop talking because they would have found out what family member was telling her business and she didn't want to get her friend in trouble.

• Useful 5
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Shieldmaiden said:

#ipushedthemoutifmywomb ...  WTF??? Even if she hadn’t made the if/of error WTF kind of hashtag is that??

Ok ok ok ok OK!!   I know people might be offended because lately people are taking everything to heart and I wish they wouldn't.... but I gotta say it.

Hashtags are just frickin' stupid.

There.  I said it.

#nowI'mgoingtohell

#brownsoverkillthehashtags

#livingmylifedontchaknow

#Lularoeishideous

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
17 hours ago, Kyanight said:

Please spill!!  Either here or on the McGee page (SSW).   Would love additional true scoop!

11 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

I will meet you over at the SSW board, lol!

Trying to wait patiently...,

• LOL 2
10 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I'm on so many boards about the sister wives.  I remember someone a few years ago that worked with someone from Robyn's family or close family member.  Said that she is what would be referred to as a mean girl  growing up and usually gets what she wants.  Can't remember the website..  She kinda hinted at things, but she had to stop talking because they would have found out what family member was telling her business and she didn't want to get her friend in trouble.

Sister Wives Blog! Later resurrected as Cynical Jinx's blog. I remember those comments too. There were also Jessop friends and family members who talked about David Preston Jessops. That is where we got our first description of him being a quiet guy, doesn't like social media and was NOT how Robyn was describing him.

I haven't visited Jinx's blog lately. Need to take a peek. I follow her on Twitter and see comments there.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Sister Wives Blog! Later resurrected as Cynical Jinx's blog. I remember those comments too. There were also Jessop friends and family members who talked about David Preston Jessops. That is where we got our first description of him being a quiet guy, doesn't like social media and was NOT how Robyn was describing him.

I haven't visited Jinx's blog lately. Need to take a peek. I follow her on Twitter and see comments there.

Oh yeah - Robyn's ex is NOT the brutal, abusive creep she makes him out to be.  When you think of a "snowflake" - she is the definition.  Her idea of "abuse" is really skewed.   

• Love 7
20 hours ago, Kyanight said:

You can  take it over to that board and dish.  I will slurp it up.

On 3/19/2019 at 9:34 AM, DaphneCat said:

Ysabel doesn't look bad because regardless of what you think about it, she is ONLY wearing one print, she's young and thin, and the dress fits her properly - she's not stuffed in like a sausage (looking at you Meri.)

They, of course, then have to show the leggings.  In order to appear in public wearing these, I would need someone following me around making it clear I was doing this at gunpoint! 

Meri should take a lesson from Ysabel.   That's a very weird pose especially up against a wall in some scraggly grass.  I know very few people over 25 who wear leggings.   But maybe it is because they all go to work.  A lot of the younger girls at Mass today were wearing them, but it was the under 13 set, and I think wore them to keep their legs warm.  Most women and older girls were in boots with no visible leggings.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Kyanight said:

Robyn's ex is NOT the brutal, abusive creep she makes him out to be.

I have often wondered if maybe David Preston Jessop might be on the spectrum too (genetics and all). Might explain some behavior that has Robyn's VS panties all in a wad. She's willing to accept Day-un's behavior but not her ex-husband's.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Twopper said:
21 hours ago, Kyanight said:

You can  take it over to that board and dish.  I will slurp it up.

Why don't I just invite her over to the Seeking Sister Wife board so that everyone can ask her questions and get it first -hand... instead of me trying to remember what she said about Paige.  lol     (I will do that right now.)

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Mykelti.... So I guess that's FT's view when they have sex.... Pancake face.

And to think her view is even worse...  😲

Well there is always doggie style and no face to face.  EWWWWWWW why did I say that!!!!!

• LOL 10
15 hours ago, Meowwww said:
15 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Count me in... Slurping spoon ready for action!

Me three!   I watch that show too. 

Ok, ya'all.  I sent her a link to the board and told her to get busy and create an account.   I will introduce you when I find her!  lol

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

Just because David Jessop didn’t appear abusive doesn’t mean he wasn’t. You never know what happens behind closed doors.

Oh I totally agree!  But I also saw Robyn freak out because Kody disagreed with her and they were just talking and she said he was being abusive - or something to that effect.    I had never questioned her accusations that David was abusive - so I did a double-take at the TV because Kody was FAR from abusive.

• Love 10

If Christine wants polygamy to be legal, she first needs to realize what that would entail - all spouses being legally required to support all of the kids and each other and be responsible for everyone else's debts, even when one drops $1000 at Victoria's Secret.  When Kody dies, his social security would have to be split four ways, etc.  Be careful what you wish for.

The contrast between the ladies saying the government is misogynistic and Kodouche's misogynistic description of his wives' needs in his square Plyg Dream House was quite apparent.  I doubt a cross-shaped house with 4 wings and central fambly area would cost more.  If the kitchens were near the center of the cross, they could all be used for fambly functions, with no need for a fifth.  Has Kody even enquired about the zoning laws on the Flag land?  They are probably sold as 4 separate lots for a reason.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, deirdra said:

If Christine wants polygamy to be legal, she first needs to realize what that would entail - all spouses being legally required to support all of the kids and each other and be responsible for everyone else's debts, even when one drops $1000 at Victoria's Secret.  When Kody dies, his social security would have to be split four ways, etc.  Be careful what you wish for.

But keep in mind when Robyn married Kody she plunked her bills on the counter - including her $1000 Victoria Secret bill - for the Browns to pay.  And pay them they did.   And all of the kids SHOULD be supported from Kody's (HA HA HA HA!! ) "estate" - such as it is.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Let’s not forget they would lose the “Head of Household” status on their income taxes.  I think they conveniently forget that they still bleed the beast with that one.

• Love 8