Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

And it's not even the wackadoodle patterns that look so off-putting - even the colors seem drab to me.  It looks like a rack of used clothes from a second-hand store.

So does Christine do live FB shows like Meri?  Or is Meri selling Christine's inventory along with her own?  I still don't understand how all these Browns are making any kind of living when they are shilling the same stuff.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

A psychedelic nightmare on a rack.  Looks like somebody ate a box of crayons and threw up.

I love it!  LMAO <3

Mr. Xword plays guitar, and he has several handmade picks that are made of an acrylic, affectionately known as "clown barf."

Could these ugly-ass patterns be blamed on a bad acid trip?  Looks like it to me.

• Love 6

Just look at the sheer amount of clothing and racks Christine already has in her house...and then imagine how much worse it is at Meri's because she's been doing it for so much longer.

How could anyone have looked a the way fugly LuLaNo shit took over Meri's rooms and thought "yeah, sign me up for that!!!"

At first I misspelled that "La La No"...I probably should have left it that way. La La Land is where you have to live to believe this is a good idea. Especially this late in the game, when there are multiple lawsuits and the whole thing is on the verge of collapse. (Which is the perfect time for Meri the Manipulator to bring her "beloved" family into her downline...)

• Love 10
On 1/23/2019 at 10:33 AM, laurakaye said:

And it's not even the wackadoodle patterns that look so off-putting - even the colors seem drab to me.  It looks like a rack of used clothes from a second-hand store.

So does Christine do live FB shows like Meri?  Or is Meri selling Christine's inventory along with her own?  I still don't understand how all these Browns are making any kind of living when they are shilling the same stuff.

It bugs me that Christine got roped into this crap. I hope she's just doing it for giggles and to try and be "supportive" to Meri, and not because she's a true believer.

• Love 1

Christine posted on SM a few months ago that she "sat there screaming in her car!" when she received her shipment of holiday leggings. 

I'm afraid she's all in.

The LuLaRoe head honchos are unconscionable. I saw a YouTube video of a gal in her early 20's, all excited and expecting great things, explaining how to get started with LuLaRoe. In the video, she says "Sometimes it's hard to come up with thousands of dollars for the start-up kit, but LuLaRoe gives you tips on how to afford it! They recommend taking out a second mortgage on your house! If you don't own a home, like me, they recommend taking out multiple credit cards! LuLaRoe will split the start-up fee into several different charges on different credit cards!"

She goes on to explain how the great folks at LuLaRoe counseled her on the next step - which was "don't pay back those loans for the start-up costs right away, invest the money you got selling the clothes in your business by buying more inventory!"

She was just like a younger Christine. Bubbly, enthusiastic people are the perfect prey for them. Especially when bubbly & optimistic are paired with "foolish with money and a bit of a dingbat".

• Love 13
11 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

Christine posted on SM a few months ago that she "sat there screaming in her car!" when she received her shipment of holiday leggings. 

I'm afraid she's all in.

The LuLaRoe head honchos are unconscionable. I saw a YouTube video of a gal in her early 20's, all excited and expecting great things, explaining how to get started with LuLaRoe. In the video, she says "Sometimes it's hard to come up with thousands of dollars for the start-up kit, but LuLaRoe gives you tips on how to afford it! They recommend taking out a second mortgage on your house! If you don't own a home, like me, they recommend taking out multiple credit cards! LuLaRoe will split the start-up fee into several different charges on different credit cards!"

She goes on to explain how the great folks at LuLaRoe counseled her on the next step - which was "don't pay back those loans for the start-up costs right away, invest the money you got selling the clothes in your business by buying more inventory!"

She was just like a younger Christine. Bubbly, enthusiastic people are the perfect prey for them. Especially when bubbly & optimistic are paired with "foolish with money and a bit of a dingbat".

Ugh. How do those people sleep at night? I read the story from the Scentsy girl posted on the other thread. You have to work work work constantly to turn a meager "profit", which really isn't a profit when you factor in all of the costs and the time worked. Too much stress for very little reward. The pressure put on you by the higher-ups is awful.

2 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I read where one new mother was advised to SELL HER BREAST MILK to raise the money for her start-up.

OMG!!

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I read where one new mother was advised to SELL HER BREAST MILK to raise the money for her start-up.

HOLY. SHIT.

Just when you think LuLaNo has stooped as low as they possibly can....you hear something like this.

What's next? "Sell your firstborn, people! You can always have another one!"

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Sasha888 said:

Those that buy into this crap are all low self esteem, uneducated women who believe every snake oil salesman that comes to their door.  The truly believe the hype because they have no business experience or, more importantly , plain common sense.  Many of them seem to be stay-at-home moms and they are all buying into the BS that they will become successful and never leave their house.  It's so sad, really. 

Meri may end up with the fewest losses because she's sucked the spawn into this but somehow I don't see her feeling badly when they are stuck with boxes of crap that only a blind person would buy,  I can just hear her justifying it all with "you didn't work hard enough".

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I think it's because she can do it from home and is still there for the kids when they get out of school.

That's the bait these MLM scams throw out to young moms at home.  Once they enlist them, the pressure starts to buy more inventory and go deeper in debt; instead of contributing to the household income they find themselves drowning, becoming panicky and short tempered, defeating the whole purpose of being there for their kids.

• Love 12
9 hours ago, Sandy W said:

That's the bait these MLM scams throw out to young moms at home.  Once they enlist them, the pressure starts to buy more inventory and go deeper in debt; instead of contributing to the household income they find themselves drowning, becoming panicky and short tempered, defeating the whole purpose of being there for their kids.

It sure did look like Christine was using the money she makes to buy more inventory.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, neh said:

It sure did look like Christine was using the money she makes to buy more inventory.

It's not just the clothes, LLR reps are required to buy their clothing racks and hangers etc. from the company for the sake of uniformity.  If these women are "independent retailers", they should be allowed to go to the dollar store for 6/1.00 hangers if that fits their budget.  They have these women coming and going from every angle.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, neh said:

How much profit do they make while paying 11-19% interest on their credit cards' balances?  I can't remember which wife it was, but last year one of them proudly claimed that she paid the minimum balance on her credit cards every month, as if that is what most prudent budgeters do.  No, we pay them off IN FULL or more than the minimum to avoid or lower future interest charges, and can do that because we don't buy more than we can afford.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 11

eBay is full of LLN crap that these "fashion consultants" can't unload at their Facebook "pop-up parties."  I see the "like butta" leggings for $3, when the sellers are supposed to sell them for $30.  Shameful scammers that Meri cozies up to, at their cruise parties.  The shit she wore in the episode last week was horrible.

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

eBay is full of LLN crap that these "fashion consultants" can't unload at their Facebook "pop-up parties."  I see the "like butta" leggings for $3, when the sellers are supposed to sell them for $30.  Shameful scammers that Meri cozies up to, at their cruise parties.  The shit she wore in the episode last week was horrible.

I am an Ebay nut - so you made me go look.  I listed Lularoe "Buy it Now" (No auctions because you can't predict how high they might go) and price of the clothing PLUS shipping for under $9.00.    There are 12, 159 Lularoe items of clothing available for under $9.00 and that includes shipping.  So tell me folks - if I have over 12,000 items to choose from on Ebay from between $4.99 and $9.00 MAX - WHY would I go to a Lularoe "Fashion Consultant" and pay eight times as much money - or more?  Oh wait - I PERSONALLY wouldn't even buy it for $4.99 on Ebay.  Ugh!!   https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=lularoe&_sacat=0&_sop=15&_udhi=9&rt=nc&LH_BIN=1&_pgn=10&rt=nc

Edited by Kyanight
  • Love 11
20 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

Someone on these forums recommended the podcast "The Dream," which is all about MLM scams and how they target women, who in turn rack up debts that they can never pay back.  It was super binge-worthy.  One of the reporters went "undercover" and got herself into an MLM and started freaking herself out a little bit when she found herself getting sucked into the "dream."

It's sad that Christine seems to have bought in to the Sinking Ship LuLaNo.  What would be worse is if Meri brought her fambly in under her, knowing that the ship was going down, in an effort to protect "her" money.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

It started at $675,000, then $649,000, $639,00, and now it’s $614,900. 

It was $639,000 while Janelle still had it. It went to $614,900 when the agent who actually has sold properties took over.

The data on Zillow is the same as Trulia.  I saw that the current Zillow values of the other half of the 9-house "Gated Community" were all over $700K, though I think all the values are inflated.  On Zillow you can also choose to look at houses that have been recently sold; a house a few blocks over took 7 months to sell starting at $630K and after several price drops finally sold at $575, but that street didn't have a fancy gate.  With 17 Brownies and their nannies and friends coming and going, the Wild Eagle gate was probably open more than it was closed.  If they have to carry these houses for 7 months, pay the real estate agent, etc., I doubt they will get much profit out of them.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Someone on these forums recommended the podcast "The Dream," which is all about MLM scams and how they target women, who in turn rack up debts that they can never pay back.  It was super binge-worthy.  One of the reporters went "undercover" and got herself into an MLM and started freaking herself out a little bit when she found herself getting sucked into the "dream."

It's sad that Christine seems to have bought in to the Sinking Ship LuLaNo.  What would be worse is if Meri brought her fambly in under her, knowing that the ship was going down, in an effort to protect "her" money.

I will have no sympathy for any Brown who ends up losing money or heavily in debt because of LuLaNo.  Or any other MLM scheme.  Meri is not responsible for anyone signing on to this sinking ship.  She may have extended the invitation and made it sound like a financial paradise, but in the final analysis, she can't force anyone to order that first expensive shipment.  Anyone with a brain could do a quick Google search and see page after page of links warning others not to fall into the LuLaNo trap.  Of course Christine probably didn't bother to spend two minutes on "research".  She apparently didn't do any before she obtained her real estate license.  Only after spending time and money did she suddenly realize that agents had to work weekends.  Again, a quick look on the internet would have shown multiple ads for open houses ON THE WEEKENDS, you know, when people with jobs can actually come take a look at the property.    

Christine is no different from the other Browns.  They are lazy and want to make easy money with little to no effort.  Christine is my "favorite" of the "wives", but that's because of her upbeat personality, not her common sense or brains.   

Edited by MonicaM
Fixing mistakes
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

It started at $675,000, then $649,000, $639,00, and now it’s $614,900. 

It was $639,000 while Janelle still had it. It went to $614,900 when the agent who actually has sold properties took over.

Thanks. I don't know how I missed that it was originally listed for $675k. What a pipe dream that was!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Saje81 said:

If this website is to be believed, Christine's house was originally listed for $675,000 in November, with three price adjustments since then. It's now at $614,900. They're still likely asking too much, but they must be getting pretty desperate to have reduced the price by 10% in a little over 2 months.

https://www.trulia.com/p/nv/las-vegas/4039-wild-eagle-cir-las-vegas-nv-89129--2076765327

Check out Robyn's back yard, it is fabulous!  Her house is 4034 Wild Eagle Circle.  Between the play ground with the wood chips under it and the big bricked in area with the fire pit they put some serious money in that back yard.  The Browns had the perfect living situation with those 4 houses melding together in the back yards.  Why they went and messed that up moving to Flagstaff I just don't understand.....

• Love 5

I think Christine's house was listed last spring.  I went to an open house last June.  My post about it is either in the Janelle thread or the social media thread.  I'm old and can't remember which one.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Kyanight said:

I am an Ebay nut - so you made me go look.  I listed Lularoe "Buy it Now" (No auctions because you can't predict how high they might go) and price of the clothing PLUS shipping for under $9.00.    There are 12, 159 Lularoe items of clothing available for under $9.00 and that includes shipping.  So tell me folks - if I have over 12,000 items to choose from on Ebay from between $4.99 and $9.00 MAX - WHY would I go to a Lularoe "Fashion Consultant" and pay eight times as much money - or more?  Oh wait - I PERSONALLY wouldn't even buy it for $4.99 on Ebay.  Ugh!!   https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=lularoe&_sacat=0&_sop=15&_udhi=9&rt=nc&LH_BIN=1&_pgn=10&rt=nc

Thanks for the link—even if the patterns were attractive, I hate how the the inside of everything is plain. It looks so cheap, especially when they have those dresses with the purposefully uneven hems where the inside of the garment shows. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Saje81 said:

If this website is to be believed, Christine's house was originally listed for $675,000 in November, with three price adjustments since then. It's now at $614,900. They're still likely asking too much, but they must be getting pretty desperate to have reduced the price by 10% in a little over 2 months.

https://www.trulia.com/p/nv/las-vegas/4039-wild-eagle-cir-las-vegas-nv-89129--2076765327

I think that the family is creeping towards realism.

• Love 2

I agree that the brick part of Robyn's backyard is very pretty, but the playground part only appeals to certain buyers. If the interested party is like me, they'd be thinking "Look at this playground crap, I'm going to have to tear all this shit out!" They put a bit more money into the backyards than I realized, though. 

What really caught my eye, though, was if you scroll to the bottom where it shows "Other properties you might like" there are FABULOUS homes for not much more. $50 grand more is a lot to me, but if you're shopping for $600K homes it probably isn't that much more to you. Fabulous homes, fantastic pools...and not plain jane finishes everywhere.

The new realtor telling them that their homes weren't worth anywhere near what they were first asking must've been quite a blow. I would have LOVED to seen their faces when they were told they were pricing them way too high. Kody's whole Flagstaff dream is probably (in his mind) going to be funded by the "huge profits" they'll make off the Vegas houses. 

Not panning out the way he thought, is it.

10 hours ago, deirdra said:

If they have to carry these houses for 7 months, pay the real estate agent, etc., I doubt they will get much profit out of them.

Totally agree. Every month they're paying their house payments, some basic utilities, I would think, and other little nickel-and-dime the crap out of you expenses. I think someone said they have HOA fees, etc. 

I was in a bad situation when I had to sell my house and move back to my home town...had to give up my career due to illness, going to have a long battle ahead with the disability courts, blah blah blah...I staged the holy heck out of my house to make it look its best, and took the first offer I got, because every month...house pymt, etc! Getting out fast was the goal, and I got out in one month. Got enough profit to buy a house in my home town for cash.

My #2 brother sold a big gorgeous house a few years before that...they needed money, he was quitting his job to go back to school for his Phd and she's never worked...they stubbornly refused offers they thought were too low. My parents were driving an hour each way to mow their yard and shit. TWO YEARS later they took an offer they liked. Brother #1 and I couldn't believe it. Huge mortgage payments for 2 yrs...you just wasted all the profit you could have gotten! Accepting a lower offer fast is just way better. Plus, don't ask Mom & Dad to do all that work! Ugh.

When we inherited our parents' house and had that on the market, brother #1 and I had a secret pact that we weren't going to let that kind of monkey business happen when selling our parents' house. Didn't end up being an issue, but if #2 started holding out for more money, we were going to say "you're outvoted 2-3, sorry."

And as @toodles mentioned...she went to one of their open houses in June. That's already quite awhile ago! Months and months of money going down the drain. Guess they'll have to learn the hard way that your home is not worth what YOU think it should be worth, it's really only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

Guess they'll have to learn the hard way that your home is not worth what YOU think it should be worth, it's really only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

That's so true of so many sellers - they are influenced greatly by their sentimental attachment to a house. When my parents house went up for sale, my sister (who lived out of state) was appalled at what I accepted for the place. But I lived near them and knew that the place, while in a great location, was not at all what people were looking for at that time and the amount of work it needed.

In the case of the Brown Clowns, their mind set seems to be that since they are so famous (as evidenced by the listing proclaiming that the homes belonged to "reality show stars"), that should make a difference in the selling price.  Guess what, NOBODY CARES.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

In the case of the Brown Clowns, their mind set seems to be that since they are so famous (as evidenced by the listing proclaiming that the homes belonged to "reality show stars"), that should make a difference in the selling price.  Guess what, NOBODY CARES.

I would be thinking not only were there a whole herd of plyg kids running around those houses doing damage, but TV crews were also banging around in there. They hit stuff with their equipment and add to the daily grime in the carpets and on the walls. Their limited fan base will always be looking over the fence into the yards. And just the ick feeling knowing you would be sleeping in a room that the Kodouche fornicated in would be enough to keep me from looking.

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

I would be thinking not only were there a whole herd of plyg kids running around those houses doing damage, but TV crews were also banging around in there. They hit stuff with their equipment and add to the daily grime in the carpets and on the walls. Their limited fan base will always be looking over the fence into the yards. And just the ick feeling knowing you would be sleeping in a room that the Kodouche fornicated in would be enough to keep me from looking.

All great point, some of which I was thinking of myself!  And don't forget - who wants the filthy bathroom that served as a storeroom?  Every time I was in there I would remember Madison moaning and groaning as she gave birth.  Nothing wrong with that - just not a mental image I want every time I use the facilities.

• Love 8

One of the few scenes I'm looking forward to during this season where basically everything is old news, is the scene where Kody's telling the wives part of why they need to leave Vegas is because their houses are worth so much now. Including his little graph of housing prices drawn on a whiteboard.

I'm hoping he'll say what price he thinks the homes are worth, or at least how much profit he thinks they'll be getting, because we can compare the numbers. We know what they paid for the houses, and we know (I think?) that they had interest-only loans...so if you haven't even paid a dime on the principle, the only profit to be had is if your house is now worth a lot more than you paid for it. (Oh and I almost forgot...they've put some money INTO the houses...the backyards were just dirt at first. So subtract all of the landscaping costs from the profits, too.)

And even THAT profit is diminished every month that you pay both mortgage payments in Vegas AND rent in Flagstaff. Making a mortgage payment on a house you are living in is pretty justifiable...you need a roof over your head, you'd be making a rent payment if you didn't own a house. Making a mortgage payment on a house you don't live in is a waste.

I would always think, when I had mortgage payments, "I have to pay something each month for a place to live, might as own something at the end of it...every month I own a bit more of this house, and the bank owns a bit less!" These morons never "own" anything. They don't own a single door knob of any of those Vegas houses. They had to walk away from the Lehi house with no profit...guess what morons, when you OWN something, or at least part of something, you GET MONEY when you sell it!

If you over extend yourself, borrow against it, etc, all you get when you leave is a kick in the pants! That's what you get when you leave an apt too, so you might just as well have stayed in rentals!

Kody is incredibly stupid about finances, and delusional when it comes to his "big plans" for Flagstaff and how they'll be financed by what he thinks the Vegas homes are worth. The Brown women are idiots to follow a "leader" like this. Everything he's ever led you to has been nothing but a financial disaster.

• Love 6
On 1/25/2019 at 7:24 AM, Sandy W said:

It's not just the clothes, LLR reps are required to buy their clothing racks and hangers etc. from the company for the sake of uniformity. 

That is really disturbing. This company is so shady it's unreal.

On 1/25/2019 at 9:29 AM, deirdra said:

I can't remember which wife it was, but last year one of them proudly claimed that she paid the minimum balance on her credit cards every month, as if that is what most prudent budgeters do.  No, we pay them off IN FULL or more than the minimum to avoid or lower future interest charges, and can do that because we don't buy more than we can afford.

WOW. I missed that. How incredibly stupid (although, not surprising coming from these idiots). I've never carried a balance since getting rid of my spend-thrift husband. He graduated from the Brown school of finance. :-)

Bragging that you pay the minimum every month tells me that in the past, you haven't even done THAT much. These people should all be forced to have "STUPID" tattooed on their foreheads.

I often wonder how many people operate like a lot of us do (just as you mentioned...paying in full, living within our means) and how many operate like the Browns. I know a lot of people who are a paycheck or two away from complete financial ruin.

A former co-worker of mine used to blab all about his finances at the office, so we all knew everything (too stupid to shut up and realize we all thought he was an idiot)...anyway, he'd pay for months on his maxed out credit cards, and when he'd get one of them barely under the limit, he'd say "I have two hundred dollars!!!" NO, dumbass, you do not HAVE two hundred dollars, this isn't a savings account, it's a credit card! But every time he got a few hundred under the max, he'd run out and spend that two hundred. It was mind-boggling to those of us who didn't live that way.

My brother has a co-worker like this and he's constantly trying to explain things to him, and gets very frustrated when the guy goes out and does stupid things anyway. I keep telling him, you are WASTING your time! These people, they don't WANT to learn! When you talk, all they hear is "This person is so mean, they don't want me to have anything new! I deserve nice things!"

They don't get it, and they never will. They're a month or two away from the repo man coming and taking everything they have, yet they sleep like a baby at night. I'd never sleep a wink and I'd have to be doped up on anti-anxiety meds if I had to live like these people.

• Love 6

The only way to top the people who pay it down and then excitedly go spend are the ones who go get a new card to pay their other monthly credit card minimums.  I could see the wives sharing that financial management tip.  I want to see the way Kody explains the move to the Flagstaff also.

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I want to see the way Kody explains the move to the Flagstaff also.

Yes, that should be juicy. ;-)

The one good thing about this show being so far behind real time is that we get to see Kody's pompous attitude before the move. Already in the first episode we heard him say he wants FIVE houses, one for the grown kids/grandkids when they visit.

While we sit here laughing, knowing that in real time, their McMansions aren't selling! 

I can't wait to hear that puffed up buffoon spew more about his big plans, listen to him convincing the wives why this is such a great idea, etc. All while knowing the houses have sat on the market for 7 months and counting.

I bet there's a bit of tension in Flagstaff these days...if any of them has the sense to realize they're losing money month by month. Maybe that's too much for the morons to understand, but I think they can all understand the drastic cuts to the selling prices of the Vegas houses...that had to be like a punch to the gut for Prophet Kootie. I would've LOVED to have been a fly on the wall when a REAL realtor told them their pricing ideas were ridiculous.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Absolom said:

The only way to top the people who pay it down and then excitedly go spend are the ones who go get a new card to pay their other monthly credit card minimums.  I could see the wives sharing that financial management tip.  I want to see the way Kody explains the move to the Flagstaff also.

And of course cash withdrawals on the new cards and paying one card off with another incur even higher interest rates.  No wonder this fambly has declared bankruptcy three times already.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 6

Oh, Oh, is Christine picking fleas or ticks off her cat in the room where she stores her LLRags?  Not much of an inducement to shop there!  And what about potential customers that may be allergic to cat hair.  

Edited by Sandy W
  • Love 6
On 1/29/2019 at 11:23 AM, Sandy W said:

Oh, Oh, is Christine picking fleas or ticks off her cat in the room where she stores her LLRags?  Not much of an inducement to shop there!  And what about potential customers that may be allergic to cat hair.  

I think that's the new puppy in that pic, but yes, allergies and hair were my first thoughts as well. I have my own pets to put hair on everything, I don't need clothes that come with pet hair already on them.

A lot of sellers on Ebay, Etsey, etc stress "From a smoke-free, pet-free home." But this is Christine, so of course she's going to show everyone that her puppy has access to whiz on the LuLaNo rags! ;-) She is such a dingbat.

• Love 11
Just now, Sasha888 said:

I think that's the new puppy in that pic, but yes, allergies and hair were my first thoughts as well. I have my own pets to put hair on everything, I don't need clothes that come with pet hair already on them.

A lot of sellers on Ebay, Etsey, etc stress "From a smoke-free, pet-free home." But this is Christine, so of course she's going to show everyone that her puppy has access to whiz on the LuLaNo rags! ;-) She is such a dingbat.

I THOUGHT it was a dog, but hey - I've been wrong before. (Once.  A long, long, LONG time ago... but it happened. Once.)   The Browns are NOT cat people.  Well... now people who have allergies know who NOT to buy from!  :D

• Love 5
1 hour ago, tabloidlover said:

I know I might come across as biased.. but....

I am having major reconstructive surgery at a major university in 2 weeks.   A large portion of that is due to scoliosis.  My mother never believed it was a big deal, therefore it  was swept under the rug.  I am close to 50 and have had problems with my spine since I left home at 18.  This will be my FOURTH spinal reconstruction in ten years.  

I’m telling you all now, that what they are putting that poor girl through is raising my blood pressure to an unsafe level.   

Kody — NO ONE GIVES A FUCK HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS.  Being a parent is to take care of your children.  NO MATTER WHAT.  

The sheet audacity of Kody to determine what is best for Ysabel based on his own “fillings” is beyond my comprehension.

I'm going to attempt to climb down from my soapbox now.

You have every right to speak on your soapbox.  Princess Eugenie wore a wedding dress that proudly showed her scars from her surgery to correct her spine.  I've had two cousins that have had surgery.  Wasn't found until they both tried to join the military.  Maybe an x-ray should be required at some time during teenage years for boys and girls.  My brother was told several years ago while having surgery on his shoulder that he had a slight curve of his spine, which the doctor said was scoliosis, he is in his late 50's.  Best to be caught and dealt with young.

• Love 11
11 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

I am having major reconstructive surgery at a major university in 2 weeks.   A large portion of that is due to scoliosis.  My mother never believed it was a big deal, therefore it  was swept under the rug.  I am close to 50 and have had problems with my spine since I left home at 18.  This will be my FOURTH spinal reconstruction in ten years.  

I’m sorry you had to go through that; you’re right, our most important job as parents is to try to keep our children safe and healthy, body and mind. But Kody has never cared for his children except as reflections of himself. He is a terrible father (and husband, and person...). 

Good vibes for your surgery and recuperation! 

• Love 18
15 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

I know I might come across as biased.. but....

I’m telling you all now, that what they are putting that poor girl through is raising my blood pressure to an unsafe level.   

Kody — NO ONE GIVES A FUCK HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS.  Being a parent is to take care of your children.  NO MATTER WHAT.  

The sheet audacity of Kody to determine what is best for Ysabel based on his own “fillings” is beyond my comprehension.

I'm going to attempt to climb down from my soapbox now.

I agree!!👏.  I feel the same way and I've never had spinal issues.  If ysabelle (I think that's close) broke her arm, would they wait for awhile to see if it healed because they don't like casts?  IDIOTS!

• Love 16