Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet the timing of this announcement was based on TLC's preference. I hope she gets a (short) spinoff (they won't air her MLM jobs, so there isn't that much to show). 

I still can't believe Kody hasn't met adorable Avalon.

• Love 23
39 minutes ago, Steff said:

and here's asshat Kody's comment

xbzyp45638x71.jpg

I would love to see the comments on this post!  Of course he will delete as he wishes, but I would bet the farm that he will get a majority of “What did you expect, asshat.” Type comments and not a lot of “So sorry!” ones . . .

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

YESSSSSS!!!!!! 

I know it’s hard, but good for her. I was hoping that was the case. I remember when Christine said she “didn’t want to do marriage with Kody anymore” and I believed her  

Out of all of them, Christine is the bravest soul who did what she said she would. She wanted to go back to Utah, and she went. She was tired of her loveless marriage, and she left (meanwhile, Meri complains and complains and never leaves). 

This is why I like Christine the most.  She’s always been the most honest one.  I knew she’d be the one to do it! She’s brave. 

• Love 22
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

Good for her!  I knew if she had an ounce of dignity left, it was her only course of action after Kody's outrageous behavior over Ysabel's treatment procedure.  One thing to subject herself to the abuse heaped on herself by him, but no mother worthy of the title would stand for such an attitude from the father of the child.

I hope she finds peace and lives happily ever after.

I absolutely agree!  Christine, way to go!

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Will there still be a show if Christine has left?  Or will she still be part of the show from Utah?  

I dont know. I could see her being a part of the show if Mykelti and Tony want to be a part, there could be footage of Christine being a grandparent and co-parenting Truely with Kody, changes to her relationship with Janelle etc. Meri spends most of her time at the Inn and is still on the show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Christine has always been my favorite.  I just love her.  Truth be told, she was the last one I expected to leave.  This couldn't have been an easy decision.  I am rooting for her and wish her all the best in her new life.  With her cheery, warm, sweet deposition, I know she will find a man who will love and respect her.  

• Love 23
17 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Meri spends most of her time at the Inn and is still on the show.

While true, she hasn't officially left her husband.

10 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Truth be told, she was the last one I expected to leave. 

Same here.  I guess she decided she had enough of Kody not fulfilling his end of plural marriage.  It has to be hard to stay with him when he is not giving you equal time and the same treatment as other wives.

• Love 13
11 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

I hope Christine really is moving to Utah so Truely can be close to her siblings. I think that would be the best move for her. I hope they show the breakup on this season of Sister Wives.

I think they already did....💔

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

I hope they show the breakup on this season of Sister Wives.

Since they show crap that happened two years ago in each "new" season, we'll be in the 2030's before this shows up.

• LOL 14
  • Love 8

This explains why Janelle got off her rump and started swinging for the fences to keep the fambly together all last season.  Her and Christine are the closest of the sister wives, and Christine probably discussed this issue with her during the last couple of years.

Robyn, karma's a comin for you, and it ain't gonna be pretty, you heffer!

Edited by Rabbit Hutch
  • LOL 7
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Steff said:

and here's asshat Kody's comment

xbzyp45638x71.jpg

Does he mean the way he treated their daughter Ysabel at the end of last season when he wanted her to wait for her back surgery and stay in pain!  People were really going after him because of that episode.  He was off Twitter for a while.  Then he just retweeted.  Except for saying he was doing cameos.  Thank god Christine did this.  I’m sure she will be much happier.  The show was tanking and this will probably boost rating for the new season.

• Useful 4
  • Love 8

Oh My God Reaction GIF by The Office

Christine, good on you for respecting yourself enough to leave. No one deserves to be treated like the three of you have been treated.   At the very least, Meri should be right behind you. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 22